After the cliff-hanger of Chapter 84, I have immersed myself in speculation about Kaname's next potential course of action.
There is a thread here:
...about this, and there have been many comments within that thread, so I thought I'd put it to a vote in a poll just for fun
Kaname's reason for attacking the Hunter's Association was to kill Sara. If Sara does die (we have yet to see her body disintegrate into crystal and dust to know for certain), what will be Kaname's next course of action?
Here are some possibilities, so please vote for the option you think is MOST LIKELY
1. Kaname disappears for awhile immediately after ensuring that Sara is in fact dead.
2. Kaname stays during the aftermath of Sara's death to give Yuuki (and all of us ) an explanation.
3. Kaname allows himself to be captured by Yuuki and Zero.
4. Kaname immediately begins hunting another pureblood to eliminate (like the recently freed head of the Touma clan, or perhaps Kaien's friend Isaya Shoutou?)
5. Other. If you have another theory or possibility that I haven't listed, please share