Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! Bar_left59%Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! Bar_left27%Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! Bar_left15%Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+13
arinicole1027
Katherine
Administration Team
kanachanimmortal
KuranPrince
Youweremysafeplace*
aya-chan
Kanamelover<3
kanamekuranlover
theangelgirl1992
juliet
Saphira_K
nina
17 posters

Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! Empty Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!!

Post by nina Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! Empty Re: Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!!

Post by Saphira_K Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 pm

oh awesome thanks!!!! this is going to be an interesting chapter!!! finally, we see some more of the ancestor as well cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:25 pm

thank you Nina...what to say? I am speechless... Shocked
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Wow this seems so exciting bounce
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:26 pm

i found it rather boring,everything looks like expected one.hw spirit appeared,yuuki and kaname parting again,nothing new.i am confused,sara dead or alive?? scratch

please tell me is she hugging kaname in end?????????it looks like,please please tell me. Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 3161994949
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:31 pm

I wonder if the Ancestor was actually physically there or Kaname was like "talking"t her via the metal or something? Like he was the only one who could see her?

I really would love the full raws now, I mean the last picture shows Yuki hugging Kaname. Yeap Sara looks like she is dying as you can see a crack in her face so she is just about to shatter I think Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 1098764838
    At one point it looked like Kaname was going to kill himself but the Ancestor stopped him by cutting the sword? Just wow XD

Thank you so much Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 3110612249

Last edited by Kanamelover<3 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more thoughts)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:34 pm

it seems a very intense chapter with the ancestor's appearance/spirit to present infront of Kaname. (even trying to touch him?)

Still the spoilers are so few...and we have no idea what happens afterwards..

with the previous raws Sara's death came as a suprise, so there can be more...far more...I wish i could understand anything from these spoilers...

yes, certainly is a bye-bye Sara chapter...

At one point it looked like Kaname was going to kill himself but the Ancestor stopped him by cutting the sword? Just wow XD

he was like handing his sword to Yuuki...he may have wanted to...in this case this means that he shall stop with the killings...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Thank you stalker-san. This month you lived at your reputation Very Happy

As usual i refrain myself from takin conclusions based on the bits of panels we have. From experience I know that they can be not in order.

Need the full raws
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:48 pm

WOW this seems like one of the greatest chapter yet Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 1694537797
    I honestly hope Kaname and the HW have a moment because it has been sooo long since they last seen each other. Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 2747345646
    I think it is soo cute that she still cares for him, even after death Embarassed
    But on Yuki hugging Kaname, it seems like thats when she was shielding him form earlier.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:51 pm

juliet wrote:it seems a very intense chapter with the ancestor's appearance/spirit to present infront of Kaname. (even trying to touch him?)

with the previous raws Sara's death came as a suprise, so there can be more...far more...I wish i could understand anything from these spoilers...

he was like handing his sword to Yuuki...he may have wanted to...in this case this means that he shall stop with the killings...

kaname can never kill yuuki so if he did then he must be thinking of killing himself not yuuki. affraid
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Thank you so much for sharing the sneak peek spoilers of chapter 85, Nina. Do I see Yuuki still hugging Kaname as if she wants to devour him?

Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 812189494
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:54 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    juliet wrote:it seems a very intense chapter with the ancestor's appearance/spirit to present infront of Kaname. (even trying to touch him?)

kaname can never kill yuuki so if he did then he must be thinking of killing himself not yuuki. affraid

????????? where did i say that he will kill her...you read it too fast perhaps? scratch
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:55 pm

juliet wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:

????????? where did i say that he will kill her...you read it too fast perhaps? scratch

oh sry honey,yeah i read it fast,i am really worried about that end word,it so points towards their relationship,hope this means sara's end.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:59 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:

oh sry honey,yeah i read it fast,i am really worried about that end word,it so points towards their relationship,hope this means sara's end.

haha with the "END" i first saw it and thought it meant the END of VK...
    but i do not think so...probably put it there in order not to expect more spoilers...
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:00 pm

where is kia??
    she so wanted that black wido to die Very Happy

i think that kaname was giving sword to yuuki so that she could kill him but hw interrupted.

this chapter seems to be a relief as it showed signs of sara's death. cheers
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 pm

juliet wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    juliet wrote:

but i do not think so...probably put it there in order not to expect more spoilers...

well i don't want spoilers,i want raws,vk ending???nah like you i also don't think its end yet. cheers

oh brother i did it again, i am so sry guys,please don't ban me,i didn't double post on purpose.you know me,i am a bit crazy. sFun_banghead2 sry sSic_cold
    Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Post by Administration Team Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:13 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    juliet wrote:

well i don't want spoilers,i want raws,vk ending???nah like you i also don't think its end yet. cheers

oh brother i did it again, i am so sry guys,please don't ban me,i didn't double post on purpose.you know me,i am a bit crazy. sFun_banghead2 sry sSic_cold

not for double posting but what about for double account? this action is not permitted.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 pm

You are welcome guys Very Happy Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 3161994949

Now I want the full raws pronto!!!! Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 3045962615

theangelgirl1992 wrote:Wow this seems so exciting bounce

Angel!<3333 Long time no see! WB sLo_BigBearHug
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:31 pm

nina wrote:You are welcome guys Very Happy Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 3161994949

Now I want the full raws pronto!!!! Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 3045962615

theangelgirl1992 wrote:Wow this seems so exciting bounce

Angel!<3333 Long time no see! WB sLo_BigBearHug

yes I know I was busy lately and the computer had virus etc. But I am back cheers
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:15 pm

I want the whole chapter now!!!

HW and Kaname are taking and she touches his face Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 2554657431 so cute
    arinicole1027
    arinicole1027
    Human

Post by arinicole1027 Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:53 am

Can't wait to see the full chapter.

I need more of my Kaname x Ancestress moment. They haven't seen each other for thousands of years. They need a heartfelt reunion after all. Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 4179206333
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:41 am

Wow!! I can't wait for the full raws..

Ahh.. hooded woman ancestress.. indeed, you've worked so hard for thousands of years already, you deserved the long delayed eternal repose.. I just hope, Kaname won't be successful if he ever planned to sacrifice himself. You go for it Yuuki!! If it's you, I'm very sure that you can!! king queen
    Cecillia Ivy
    Cecillia Ivy
    Human

Humor : Barrels!!

Post by Cecillia Ivy Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:15 am

Ahh.... i need the whole chapter right now!
    I'm happy that 'person' will die but Takuma expression is so heartbreaking Crying or Very sad . And finally the Hooded woman appear but how about the other characters? I hope the full raw or english scanlation will coming out soon
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:38 am

OMFG IT WON'T LOAD!!!!! sFun_banghead2 Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 3307848339 Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 3622367455

EDIT:

NVM.... it loaded........

I NEED THE WHOLE CHAPTER NOW!!! the HW looks so sad as she looks at kaname, and kaname protects yuuki sBo_jumping
    looks like zero is still trying to shoot kaname Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 473101691 and the HW touches kaname! Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 36224405 but what about yuuki kaname!? Vampire Knight 85 SPOILERS!!! 4155267722
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:30 am

chacile wrote:Wow!! I can't wait for the full raws..

Ahh.. hooded woman ancestress.. indeed, you've worked so hard for thousands of years already, you deserved the long delayed eternal repose.. I just hope, Kaname won't be successful if he ever planned to sacrifice himself. You go for it Yuuki!! If it's you, I'm very sure that you can!! king queen
    That's what I was thinking. It's up to Yuuki to stop Kaname from sacrificing himself. Hooded Woman can finally rest now. I admire her character so much! She'such a badass Pureblood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 pm