Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Share

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by nina on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:55 pm

    Link HERE


    All the credits for the raws belong rightfully to the Chinese scanlation team 【玖玖爱枢♀】




    First translation HERE

    Thanks bunch to Senbyafanatic! cheers




    English scanlation HERE


    Last edited by nina on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding)





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2011-06-14
    Location : Europe
    Humor : curious
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by rosaever on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:45 pm

    nina wrote:Link HERE


    All the credits for the raws belong rightfully to the Chinese scanlation team 【玖玖爱枢♀】

    Thank you so much for the link.
    I have to say that I love the cover bounce Her clothes are so diferent and once again there is a key!But what about this white rose which is let's say connected throught these lights(tears)? with butterfly?
    About chapter: it's reaaly hard to say anything without translation,there is so much dialogues this time, but we know that Seiren was hurt and she isn't with Kaname,some fight between kaito and Zero and Y&Z went to mansion! But I'am confused is this key which she use to open the door the same key Kaname gave her when she tell her it's important?

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by aya-chan on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:48 pm

    nina wrote:Link HERE


    All the credits for the raws belong rightfully to the Chinese scanlation team 【玖玖爱枢♀】

    thank you stalker-san for the link

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by nina on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 pm

    rosaever wrote:

    But I'am confused is this key which she use to open the door the same key Kaname gave her when she tell her it's important?


    I believe that it is the same key that Kaname gave to her before he leaves.

    Oh I loved Yuuki in that cover as well ... she is so pretty! ^^




    About Zero … maybe I’m wrong but have any of you notice his hand? The one that was hurt from Kaito’s sword … later when he is near the Kuran mansion he looks at his hand which seems like broken into pieces (page 25) and then in the mansion his hand is disappeared (page 28) O.O … maybe I’m wrong or there is a flaw in that pic I dunno scratch




    @ aya sLo_BigBearHug





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by mariangie on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:26 pm

    nina wrote:
    rosaever wrote:

    But I'am confused is this key which she use to open the door the same key Kaname gave her when she tell her it's important?


    I believe that it is the same key that Kaname gave to her before he leaves.

    Oh I loved Yuuki in that cover as well ... she is so pretty! ^^




    About Zero … maybe I’m wrong but have any of you notice his hand? The one that was hurt from Kaito’s sword … later when he is near the Kuran mansion he looks at his hand which seems like broken into pieces (page 25) and then in the mansion his hand is disappeared (page 28) O.O … maybe I’m wrong or there is a flaw in that pic I dunno scratch




    @ aya sLo_BigBearHug

    Yuuki at the cover looks like a young Kaname with boobs .

    About Zero's hand .

    The hand at the Kuran mansion could be a flaw .

    But Zero's hand is covered in bandages . When it was supposed to be healed by now . Could it means Zero's power to regenerate is now less than before ? Meaning the vampire hunters powers gained by eating HW in the past had dissapear with her true death .


    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by juliet on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:36 pm

    thank you Nina for sharing the raws with us and also the chinese team for all the hard work...

    Sheby's translations is out (MANY MANY THANKS! for the quick turnabout)

    Link to her LJ
    HERE

    okay...

    Yuuki's hair are very short; I am trying to get used to her. But the outfit at the cover and in this chapter is awesome! Really devious and sexy, sexy (especially the stockings I fell in love).
    I guess that Hino decided to completely change her style, giving her a more refreshing image (?), because to engage her with a more representative way into a new era- period for her.
    Things are moving and so is she... I get the feeling that something new starts like a new point of actions and revelations.

    I am going to check the translation and see what is coming out of it! I am really curious!

    @Nina you just got me there, Haha and edited the post to add the translation, thanks!!






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by nina on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:43 pm

    juliet wrote:
    @Nina you just got me there, Haha and edited the post to add the translation, thanks!!

    Probably we did it synchronously Very Happy




    mariangie wrote:The hand at the Kuran mansion could be a flaw .

    But Zero's hand is covered in bandages . When it was supposed to be healed by now

    You are probably right Maria cheers




    Page 28

    Yuuki: I can’t live on with you, Zero. (cont’d)

    Page 29

    (cont’d) And I belong with Kaname.

    Am I seeing right; or my eyes are playing pranks on me????

    My mind got numb and I cannot think nothing else now!


    Last edited by nina on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by juliet on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:44 pm

    Okay, these are my quick observations of the chapter;

    The vampire princess has now become the hunter

    Thus the new outfit and style to represent the beginning of the new task and adventure that follows; I guess…

    “The origin of all anti-vampire weapons, the “original metal” went on a sudden rampage, destroying half of the headquarters and devouring the weapons inside it in order to make up for the heat consumed in this rampage. In the end, the original metal…she…cooled down and shattered immediately after talking to Kaname.”

    Vampire A: Yuuki-sama, under the current circumstances we don’t think it's advisable to go against the association simply because we are on different sides. Because we now have a common enemy…the felon Kuran Kaname-sama, who aims to kill other purebloods. We’ll do what we can to help you.

    I was kind of afraid the hunters’ attitude, that they might turn against Kaname at this phase, actually ignoring (because they can not understand yet I guess) that it was Kaname that ceased the HW’s rampage at the last moment with the effect even these few last weapons to survive. But at least we got an overall idea what happened with the weapons from Kaito’s sayings too…

    This sword, together with the bloody rose you carry, and the artemis that woman carries, as well as several other weapons that can be counted with the fingers of one hand, are the only anti-vampire weapons left.

    Aidou: We will get rid of the tablets of darkness, using your precious blood as the raw material. Ruka is also recovering smoothly from her injury. You can leave the entire night class to us. So don’t worry about anything and go. And if possible, try to ask Kaname-sama why my father had to die.

    Zero: Yes…you are the fiancée of Kuran Kaname, the one who set me and my family up. And you are also the one who saved me with your hands when we first met as kids, for which I’m indebted to you. What do you think about all this then? If everything that happened to me had been planned, was our encounter that night a setup as well? Can you say for sure that what we think and feel up until now isn’t the result of that setup?
    I want answers to all of these questions, so I’m going to witness the answers with you. Don’t always look at me like that.


    I think that’s great that both Aidou and Zero are seeking answers to questions that we are seeking too and we have been long waited for them to appear at the script as a logical continuation that would blend all elements together. I like this fact because it reassures my inner fears and doubts, that Hino could have left unanswered these puzzling questions. But no, it seems that the plot shall come together. And that’s comforting and hopeful and I am only saying this due to a long-time frustration considering the scattered elements of the scrip. These two points above kind of reassured me.

    Yuuki: Yagari-sensei…are you hurt protecting Seiren-san?
    Yagari: Whatever…just give me a hand before other vampires hear any of this.

    Haha, I loved it…totally unexpected; these two were just fighting some scenes ago. Could that be a potential new couple? We are talking super dynamic and efficient in martial arts babies; haha from their first step. LOL, would be nice to see Yagari also finding a beam of light around.

    Kaien: Wow…he drove them away rudely. I only asked him to say goodbye for me. You! Don’t you think you taught your students to be too rough?!

    Haha, lovely, superb Kaien as always. Time for freedom comes for Yuuki and he is in it all the way. I guess that Zero has all of his blessings to follow, protect Yuuki and seek answers for himself too! I really enjoyed this attitude.

    If it shows up, even if it’s just a remote beam of sunlight coming through the leaves, I will still want to tell you to run for it and grasp it. One of the kids you teach has already done so…

    Reminds me all the discussion about their chance to get out of the dark forest but also Sara’s line, before her death, where she said to Takuma that Yuuki is Kaname’s salvation and he is twisting his gaze. It seems that here we see a bit of optimistic attitude; perhaps this way Hino wants to break the dark mood of the last chapters, reminding us that the scope is after all the salvation indeed and I think that these applies for all.
    Still, the line refers to Zero hanging on Yuuki, surpassing his inner traumas ( a fact that we suspected from the last chapter) as he bended with all sympathy and compassion over her and here finally hearing Cross and Kaito, but also Zero to say that he is moving on from his past to seek out a higher scope as Ichijo had suggested to him at the graveyard scene.

    I really liked the writing of this chapter because finally we see links from one chapter to another, coming together…some attitudes are starting to stabilize, I hope that Hino can keep up with this.

    Yuuki: This is the house where I was born. I want to check out how many houses that person has in other places. This…is also his home.

    LOL Kami is quite a catch lol? Anyway what I got from this is that Yuuki shows to Zero the place that she was born, she is there to seek out though information about other estates (?) that Kaname may have, I guess the key that Kaname gave her must have hinted her to go back and start checking for other houses.

    So perhaps this line from Yuuki can be interpreted as a cue that at the volcano scene, where Kaname was in an unknown mansion, that was another Kuran property (most likely) and the key unlocks the estate there. We shall see, but I just got that idea when reading this line.

    Yuuki: I can’t live on with you, Zero.
    And I belong with Kaname.


    Sweet Yuuki, is this the end of the LT? but on the way I do not know something seems like missing, it’s too easy perhaps? It’s too soon?

    This journey, which is also one for Zero to pursue his answers, will be the last journey.

    To be honest, I did not like this line and while an optimistic note exists from the above, as Kaien did mention the effort to be saved and seems that certain things are getting in the right track, something is way heavy in this line. Perhaps the mention of the “last”? A last journey?

    I do not know, the chapter for me closes with a sense of melancholy that I can not quite explain. What taste did it live you with?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by KuranPrince on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:16 am

    nina wrote:Link HERE


    All the credits for the raws belong rightfully to the Chinese scanlation team 【玖玖爱枢♀】




    First translation HERE

    Thanks bunch to Senbyafanatic! cheers



    Thank you for sharing the link, Nina!!!!!

    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2012-03-07
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by norngpinky on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:09 am

    juliet wrote:
    This journey, which is also one for Zero to pursue his answers, will be the last journey.

    To be honest, I did not like this line and while an optimistic note exists from the above, as Kaien did mention the effort to be saved and seems that certain things are getting in the right track, something is way heavy in this line. Perhaps the mention of the “last”? A last journey?

    I do not know, the chapter for me closes with a sense of melancholy that I can not quite explain. What taste did it live you with?

    You are not the only one!

    I was thinking it too. I can feel Yuuki's determination in that line but at the same time it does have a 'sense of melancholy' within it. But then again, that's VK. I so can't wait to find out all these answers to the questions that Hino has set up but at the same time I love VK so much I don't want it to end just yet.



    The chapter was nice btw. I kind of briefly skimmed through the translation and the raw ;o Will wait for the English scanlation to come out again.


    But like what you said too,...Yuki's talking about how she can't be with Zero because she belongs to Kaname, I think she had already decided that a long time ago, but I am with Zero on his questions that their circumstances (Zero and Yuuki living together, going to the same school) seemed to have been set up, so what about their feelings for each other too. Yuuki decided she belonged with Kaname long ago, but I also feel it's a bit too soon for anything totally concrete and absolute since so many things can turn many different directions right now. I think we might even see some Zeki to resolve this whole LT thing ;o

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:35 am

    i am finally back after a big ban...he he he ....
    well about the chapter as i said that i lost faith in yume before,the chapter was okay to me.hino seems to be moving on with the story,finally. almost..
    hey guys months ago i speculated about yagairen(yagari and seiren)and now there is a hint.its so cute that he protected seiren but where is she now??
    someone wrote that in the opening artwork yuuki has lilac coloured eyes unlike brown which is kaname one and she is holding a white rose which describes zero.

    and the scene where zero is following yuuki is same when haruka followed juuri in rain.oh boy this means zeki?? cryyyyyyy

    okay she said that she belongs to kaname but that doesn't mean this will be final end.i strongly think that zeki is developing and they can end up together even if kaname dies.

    the reason i am seeing no hopes for yume because kaname seems too determined on this path.well anything can happen but i have a strong feeling that kaname will die.just my opinion.


    so i guess takuma is following kaname,he may know some secrets which kaname don't wanna get revealed to yuuki.and where is shima?and why aido didn't confront rukain for his father's death?that means aido dono is no longer alive as we were speculation.oh sad.

    i think kaname is in another mansion,that volcano type thing and he will sacrifice himself in that furnance.
    yuuki so strongly claims belonging to kaname but will this couple end together in future?hmmm...now i have serious doubts.and that chapter 86 preview,these previews don't serves anything except giving us some hope.

    overall the chapter served nothing much but still it was a strong one.

    arinicole1027
    Human

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2010-06-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by arinicole1027 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 am

    Amazing chapter. I don't know where to begin.

    Yuki's new outfit is so amazing. It gives her more of an edgey look and a new person along with her new haircut even though I wish she keep her long hair. Cool

    For Zero and Aido,they want answer on why their loved one had to be sacrificed and for what reason as do I and everyone else who reads this manga.

    The key that Kaname gave her in chapter 66 which I was wondering when it was going to pop up and when Yuki said about the other estate that her family owns along with the key might unlock all the secrets about the Kurans and especially Kaname since when saw him kneeling on a broken mirror with a destructive ruins with the Kuran symbol in the background. Must know everything about this family.

    Yuki is still torn by the two men who love her. Hopefully she can find a way to love them both without conflict and doubt in her heart.

    Ohhh, can't wait for the next chapter.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 am

    arinicole1027 wrote:Amazing chapter. I don't know where to begin.

    Yuki's new outfit is so amazing. It gives her more of an edgey look and a new person along with her new haircut even though I wish she keep her long hair. Cool

    For Zero and Aido,they want answer on why their loved one had to be sacrificed and for what reason as do I and everyone else who reads this manga.

    The key that Kaname gave her in chapter 66 which I was wondering when it was going to pop up and when Yuki said about the other estate that her family owns along with the key might unlock all the secrets about the Kurans and especially Kaname since when saw him kneeling on a broken mirror with a destructive ruins with the Kuran symbol in the background. Must know everything about this family.

    Yuki is still torn by the two men who love her. Hopefully she can find a way to love them both without conflict and doubt in her heart.

    Ohhh, can't wait for the next chapter.

    about yuuki being torned,its a bad thing of hino,she unnecessary expands this lt because in first arc,yuuki was all over kaname,she wanted to be with him so badly and after when she got him she stayed with him but her heart the suddenly got attached to mr.kiryu.now in this chapter hino draws them like juurika and suddenly she pops up with the line of belonging to kaname.i personally think that hino is just playing with lt to keep her both ships attached to the manga.its a cheap way though atleast for me.

    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 472
    Join date : 2010-07-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by ariel on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:24 pm

    sLo_BigBearHug Thank you for the scans ladies!!!!

    Yuuki, to begin with, is stanning with her new look! She is sexy and a bit of a grown up. I liked this chapter a lot! It was about time, to see the characters evolve and our questions being answered. I wonder how long will it take, to make something juicy out of this story.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:27 pm

    i am so disappointed that kaname is possibly gonna die.now i am trying to justify how yuuki is gonna stay with zero if he dies because she declared she belongs to kaname and can't go on living with him.but still her heart is torn apart.oh girl just make up your damn mind,either stay with zero or wait for kaname.ah....this confusing and useless expanding of lt just pisses me off.

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by aya-chan on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:39 pm

    lucykaede wrote:i am so disappointed that kaname is possibly gonna die.now i am trying to justify how yuuki is gonna stay with zero if he dies because she declared she belongs to kaname and can't go on living with him.but still her heart is torn apart.oh girl just make up your damn mind,either stay with zero or wait for kaname.ah....this confusing and useless expanding of lt just pisses me off.

    yuuki already made up her mind a long time ago. in the last chapter she was honest with zero and told him she cannot live with him because she belongs to kaname. i think it's clear where her heart lays.

    And did yuuki said she's gonna live with zero if kaname will die?


    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by nina on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 pm

    Torn? Yuuki’s heart is torn? Shocked And this “interpretation” is sustained from???

    1. I can’t live with you (?)
    2. I BELONG to KANAME (?)

    I wonder what else Yuuki must say to become believable Razz

    Regardless of the further unfoldment or the end –because we are still missing lots of the pieces plus the most essential party of this equation aka Kaname- as far as concerns Yuuki’s feelings and her choice though, I think is crystal clear which is it… and it isn’t something new. I can even say that since Kaname left her Yuuki is more firm regarding her feelings and actions than ever! I don’t remember any moment of uncertainness.


    Juliet wrote: Sweet Yuuki, is this the end of the LT? but on the way I do not know something seems like missing, it’s too easy perhaps? It’s too soon?

    At first this thought crossed my mind too but for me Yuuki had to say these words to Zero now:

    a. Because from now on they have to work together to find/deal/stop or even save Kaname but now seems like that this venture … the journey as Yuuki says stems from personal reasons rather than “professional” as it was thus far to an extent. And I mean that now Zero and Yuuki are “stripped” from their roles as hunter and as leader of the NC and are taking this path as Zero and Yuuki … two individuals who have personal issues to solve and confront Kaname.
    So Yuuki feels that she must be clear about her relationship with Zero i.e. to make it clear that he mustn’t have expectations from her –romantic I suppose- because her aim is to be with Kaname, regardless I repeat of the outcome.

    aya-chan wrote: yuuki already made up her mind a long time ago. in the last chapter she was honest with zero and told him she cannot live with him because she belongs to kaname. i think it's clear where her heart lays.

    I totally agree aya \0/ … her stance is very honest, shows respect towards Zero (and his feelings for her, hence she knows about them) and is in accordance with what she had said to Maria awhile back > that she won’t offer her blood to Zero out of respect.
    In short Yuuki is trying to avoid repeating the “mistakes” she had done with Zero in the past thus and doing what she should have in order not to be labeled as “b i t c h” who used Zero to reach Kaname. Hence since she is clear about where she stands now is up to Zero to make his own choices >> to help her or not << here I think fit and Kaito’s lines >>

    Kaito: If you have truly made up your mind, go ahead and bear the pain with dignity, Zero. And then prove that this pain is something you can overcome.

    So if this path that he is choosing by his own free will and after he knows Yuuki’s feelings for him and for Kaname will bring him pain then he must overcome it because he knew before hand and there won’t be no one to “blame”.


    b. As Juliet pointed out to me … her cue “I belong to Kaname” gives the vibe that her fate is bind with Kaname’s with whatever implications this might bring.

    Is clear that from now on we have the start of the ending and an indication of what Yuuki might have in mind to do or in which extents she is determined to reach is her goodbye to Yori … I think this scene is important because leaves the feeling that her goodbye is final (???)>>

    Yuuki: I won’t…erase your memories. Please forgive my willfulness, Yori-chan. I want you to retain your memories of me.

    Why she thought to erase her memories; hence she decides not to because probably wants to remember her? Where is Yuuki going? Doesn’t she plan to come back?
    I just cannot think what else Hino wants to stress out with that scene…





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 pm

    nina wrote:Torn? Yuuki’s heart is torn? Shocked And this “interpretation” is sustained from???

    1. I can’t live with you (?)
    2. I BELONG to KANAME (?)

    I wonder what else Yuuki must say to become believable Razz

    Regardless of the further unfoldment or the end –because we are still missing lots of the pieces plus the most essential party of this equation aka Kaname- as far as concerns Yuuki’s feelings and her choice though, I think is crystal clear which is it… and it isn’t something new. I can even say that since Kaname left her Yuuki is more firm regarding her feelings and actions than ever! I don’t remember any moment of uncertainness.


    LMAO. Yuuki basically gave Zekis some hope by saying she want to think things on her end, and then shut them down at the same time by saying she belong with Kaname. Hino played it smart here so she doesn't lose fans but we can see Yuuki said goodbye to Yori she didn't plan to come back. Some people are having a hard time accepting that Yuuki see herself only belonging to Kaname. They try to make themselves believe that Yuuki is sad that she belongs with Kaname.

    rofl rofl rofl

    I think Yuuki has every reason to look sad when saying she belongs with Kaname. Why? Kaname left her. The guy she sees herself belonging to left her and is killing Purebloods, it's sad. Also, saying this to Zero must be hard for her now that she knows how he feels about her.

    So saying Yuuki didn't choose Zero because Zero can't live forever is stupid, IMO. How can Yuuki pick Zero when she has no clue what she feels for Zero? scratch

    Furthermore, if Yuuki really truly loves Zero she won't care that she can't spend forever with him. Wouldn't it be better to enjoy as much time as she can with Zero? If he's the one Yuuki loves and want to be with it shouldn't matter. I remember when Yuuki was Human she still wanted to be with Kaname even knowing she was a Human and he was a Pureblood. In conclusion, if Yuuki really wanted to be with Zero I don't see why she would use the excuse Zero will die. And she didn't, IMO.

    She said she can't go on living with Zero. How does that translate to you'll die Zero and I'll live forever? Does it make sense? Zero will die not Yuuki..the way I read that line was Yuuki saying, I can't live on with you Zero. I belong with Kaname.

    Gosh Yuuki...why do you have to be so blunt/cruel to my poor Zero.




    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by juliet on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:09 pm

    b. As Juliet pointed out to me … her cue “I belong to Kaname” gives the vibe that her fate is bind with Kaname’s with whatever implications this might bring.

    Is clear that from now on we have the start of the ending and an indication of what Yuuki might have in mind to do or in which extents she is determined to reach is her goodbye to Yori … I think this scene is important because leaves the feeling that her goodbye is final (???)>>

    Yes, i believe that apart from the obvious which is to be quite straightforward with him, her statement to Zero also indicates that her fate is with Kaname and the phrase "I can not live with you", hits in my head like saying that she is determined to say goodbye even to her own life, if needed, cause she knows that she can not live without anyone else but Kaname. And now Zero knows too what she is capable of doing > thus the sorrow feeling of the chapter/ her goodbye as you mentioned to Yori, the phrase "last journey".

    I am not saying that it has to happen that way, i am only saying that i get the feeling that she might be ready in any case to reach extremes following Kaname to his death.

    This line before the end could be something that Zero might remember and might want to save her a.cause he loves her and b. cause she saved his life as he said in this chapter c. because she is the light that he needs to keep him out of that dark forest...and that's better far better than nothing...

    If for all the above reasons Zero sees that there is no way other than to save Kaname thus and Yuuki > then he shall fulfill and Kaito's words > standing above all...

    If you have truly made up your mind, go ahead and bear the pain with dignity, Zero. And then prove that this pain is something you can overcome.

    All these lines and this chapter is leading me to this conclusion; he may suffer the pain of seeing both of them together but he shall overcome all these to save them both. I think that this can be the role that Zero can play as now he starts this journey with Yuuki.

    Yuuki's line is too heavy, her goodbyes are filling me with sorrow because apparently symbolize a tragic end...since Kaname wants to sacrifice his life and Yuuki states that she belongs to him/with him, can't live with Zero and apparently anyone else, what is there that we should be thinking about her goodbyes and the last journey she shall make?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by nina on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:11 am

    ButterflyWingsx wrote: Yuuki basically gave Zekis some hope by saying she want to think things on her end, and then shut them down at the same time by saying she belong with Kaname.

    Umm… about that part I’m not so sure because something doesn’t fit. Thus I wanna confirm it first from the Japanese raws if possible but even with the given translation my understanding is that what Yuuki basically says is that she wants to make clear to Zero where she stands and not to explore her feelings about their relationship if not for any other reason just because if is the first there we have a contradiction >>

    Let’s say that she indeed says that she wants to think things regarding Zero; then her firm and affirmative line “I cannot live with you and I belong to Kaname” (for which there isn’t any argument about its accuracy) is contradictive … no … it doesn’t make any grammatical sense.

    So until we have more sources to check this out I’ll leave it there…

    Some people are having a hard time accepting that Yuuki see herself only belonging to Kaname. They try to make themselves believe that Yuuki is sad that she belongs with Kaname.
    I think Yuuki has every reason to look sad when saying she belongs with Kaname. Why? Kaname left her. The guy she sees herself belonging to left her and is killing Purebloods, it's sad. Also, saying this to Zero must be hard for her now that she knows how he feels about her.

    Sad??? O.O I don’t even see her sad … I cannot post the scan since is against the scanlation’s team wishes but to me her face ain’t sad at all … if I had to describe it I would say that she is very serious and firm and this is exactly how she should be. I don’t know; how Yuuki should have uttered the words “I cannot live with you … I belong to Kaname” to Zero???? With a happy or smirky face and tone?
    Even if there wasn’t that dark situation that she’ll have to face regarding Kaname still her facial expression should have been the exact same towards Zero simply out of respect for him, no?
    Dunno … some things are beyond my logic O.o

    So saying Yuuki didn't choose Zero because Zero can't live forever is stupid, IMO.

    Totally agree … I always found that “argument” petty or the last resort to excuse the inexcusable lol
    And the proof is given from the story itself … as you said this wasn’t an issue for Yuuki in the first arc while she still thought that she was a human and TOTALLY incompatible with Kaname. Yet never stopped her from longing him, from expressing her romantic feelings for him loud and clear and from saying eventually and almost instinctively the epic “I do” want to become a vampire and live with you, to Kaname! XD

    This also reminds me another cheap excuse … that Yuuki is obligated to be with Kaname! Hahaha … to tell you the truth this might be the only reason that I was glad that Kaname left her! Because negates totally the allegation that Yuuki had no other option but to be with Kaname Razz

    Well now >>
    a) She is totally free … Kaname said to her blatantly that I have abandoned you and as he had said way before to Cross >>>

    Kaname: Yuuki has also started to rely on her own will in order to carry one living chairman… I can no longer chain her to me…
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/74/30
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/74/31

    This reminds me of the old saying … if you love someone set him/her free… if she/he comes back to you it means that was always and truly yours! << Doesn’t fit Yuuki’s case currently??? XD

    b) Kaname has made whatever he could to push her away and crush her feelings for him

    c) And the new clue is that now Yuuki acknowledge Zero’s feelings for her openly AND more importantly his threat “I will kill you or we are enemies” which btw was one of the “strongest” arguments now is also nullified …

    So why; and from when is coming the allegation that Yuuki is obligated to choose Kaname??? And where is based? O.o
    On the contrary what I see is that Yuuki’s stance now shuts down any doubt about where she’s coming from lol

    Gosh Yuuki...why do you have to be so blunt/cruel to my poor Zero.

    Personally I would describe Yuuki’s “bluntness” as honesty… integrity which not only fits with her character but also owes to Zero out of respect… in the opposite case I would have found her cruel towards him. It’s crueler to feed someone with fables than to give with honesty a piece of your mind. And bottom line isn’t exactly what Yuuki always did towards Zero? Didn’t she say to him in the first arc that she only wants Kaname’s blood? Did she ever hide her feelings for Kaname?
    When Yuuki ever gave Zero any hope? Thus her stance now isn’t something new but simply re-confirms what we knew and what Zero also knew.

    Juliet wrote: Yes, i believe that apart from the obvious which is to be quite straightforward with him, her statement to Zero also indicates that her fate is with Kaname and the phrase "I can not live with you", hits in my head like saying that she is determined to say goodbye even to her own life, if needed, cause she knows that she can not live without anyone else but Kaname. And now Zero knows too what she is capable of doing > thus the sorrow feeling of the chapter/ her goodbye as you mentioned to Yori, the phrase "last journey".

    I am not saying that it has to happen that way, i am only saying that i get the feeling that she might be ready in any case to reach extremes following Kaname to his death.

    OR that maybe she is ready to leave everything behind and follow Kaname to the last frontier of the world if it’s needed XD … just to give a more optimistic version lol.
    But yes … these goodbyes (maybe even Cross’s goodbye from afar) gives away that she is ready to reach the extremes … cuz really it is to wonder what else is there; in order to reach out Kaname; to get through to him??? She has tried almost everything?! So what is left?

    But even if the only option that Kaname will leave her is to kill him then she might threaten him to kill herself as well and there Zero might play a role as you said >>

    This line before the end could be something that Zero might remember and might want to save her a.cause he loves her and b. cause she saved his life as he said in this chapter c. because she is the light that he needs to keep him out of that dark forest...and that's better far better than nothing...

    If for all the above reasons Zero sees that there is no way other than to save Kaname thus and Yuuki > then he shall fulfill and Kaito's words > standing above all...

    Hm… and that reminds me of Takuma who is the only one of the rest of the characters who might be there for the final drama … as Sara said he must see it … so if also Takuma can rise above his sorrow then his role might become similar to Zero’s … because Takuma was Kaname's closest friend as well...





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by mariangie on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:14 am

    Good to see so many ideas about chapter 86 . Even if this chapter is Zeki - centric . There is hope for Yumes . To believe Yuuki wants to preserve her relationship with Kaname as lovers . No matter the odds .

    It appears Yuuki is saying Good - byes to the people she cares about ( Yori , the Night Class / Aido , Cross ) . Because she is expecting this new adventure / travel with Zero could be her last one . If she thinks there is the possibility of sacrificing herself to save Kaname , Zero and / or the rest of the world . She is considering to do it . So this time it appears Yuuki is not sure she will return alive .

    By Juliet :

    If for all the above reasons Zero sees that there is no way other than to save Kaname thus and Yuuki > then he shall fulfill and Kaito's words > standing above all...


    If you have truly made up your mind, go ahead and bear the pain with dignity, Zero. And then prove that this pain is something you can overcome.


    All these lines and this chapter is leading me to this conclusion; he may suffer the pain of seeing both of them together but he shall overcome all these to save them both. I think that this can be the role that Zero can play as now he starts this journey with Yuuki.

    Agree . This is a good theory . Zero's role as Yuuki's shield even in the end . No matter if this choice pains his heart . Because Zero is started to defrost his frozen heart / feelings . Discovering he needs to move on . Follow the light ( Yuuki ) . Even if he knows this light can hurt him .

    Zero already knew Yuuki loves Kaname the most . This is the feelings he got everytime he drank from Yuuki's blood . But even if he knows most probably Yuuki will never correspond his love feelings for him . He wanted to be at her side when the climax to her relationship crisis with Kaname begins . To back up her as he did in the past .

    **************************************

    The key was the master key to the Kuran Manor . It could be the key to open several interesting places . Maybe even that door from the Kuran Mausoleum . A thing to consider for next chapter . Where Yuuki can find new pieces of information about Kaname's plans , whereabouts , and / or past .

    ***************************************

    Speculations alert :

    I said before Kaname's final intentions are to sacrifice himself to protect both Yuuki and the humans .

    What I undestand from Kaname's promise to HW . Kaname intended to replace her as the new source of anti - vampire weapons .

    With chapter 86 there is a little hint that make me think better how could this happens . Between the events of the furnace destruction and the time Yuuki and Zero enter the Kuran Manor . Several days had passed . Maybe a week or more .

    If Kaname's plans were to create just any furnace . He would not hesitate to wait for more than a week to try it . What could be the real intention of Kaname ?

    I think Kaname is waiting for an event that is time related .

    What the story has mentioned before could be time specific ? A volcano eruption .

    My idea is that Kaname is not trying to create a regular furnace .
    But the ultimate version of it .
    Kaname could be waiting for the time the volcano , who is making the lava the story mentioned before , erupts .

    In the scenario Kaname throws himself to an active volcano . Prior to it's eruption . He can create a huge anti - vampire metal furnace . This is due lava contains a lot of metals inside . Sort of a natural metallic alloy furnace .

    When a volcano erupts , tons of ashes are expelled to the atmosphere for a long distance . Could be for several thousand miles , depending of the size of the volcano . People can breath those ashes . A vocanic eruption can change the weather . Not enough for a new glacial age . But can cause a relative huge climate change for a while .

    What would happen if those ashes have now anti - vampire weapon properties . Every vampire who breath those particles will die . Even purebloods . Except for Yuuki and Zero . Because they have Kaname's blood inside acting as antidote .

    No human will be harm by this event . As anti - vampire properties don't affect humans .

    So in this scenario . Kaname gets all his plans . He fulfills HW's promise to success her . He kills all purebloods , except Yuuki . He protects both humans and Yuuki . He get Yuuki to keep her knight Zero beside her as protector .

    Of course , if this happens . All Vampire Society will end . So the only way to really save everybody . Is if Yuuki prevent this to happens .




    Last edited by mariangie on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarify 1st sentence)

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:11 am

    mariangie wrote:Good ideas about chapter 86 .

    It appears Yuuki is saying Good - byes to the people she cares about ( Yori , the Night Class / Aido , Cross ) . Because she is expecting this new adventure / travel with Zero could be her last one . If she thinks there is the possibility of sacrificing herself to save Kaname , Zero and / or the rest of the world . She is considering to do it . So this time it appears Yuuki is not sure she will return alive .

    By Juliet :

    If for all the above reasons Zero sees that there is no way other than to save Kaname thus and Yuuki > then he shall fulfill and Kaito's words > standing above all...


    If you have truly made up your mind, go ahead and bear the pain with dignity, Zero. And then prove that this pain is something you can overcome.


    All these lines and this chapter is leading me to this conclusion; he may suffer the pain of seeing both of them together but he shall overcome all these to save them both. I think that this can be the role that Zero can play as now he starts this journey with Yuuki.

    Agree . This is a good theory . Zero's role as Yuuki's shield even in the end . No matter if this choice pains his heart . Because Zero is started to defrost his frozen heart / feelings . Discovering he needs to move on . Follow the light ( Yuuki ) . Even if he knows this light can hurt him .

    Zero already knew Yuuki loves Kaname the most . This is the feelings he got everytime he drank from Yuuki's blood . But even if he knows most probably Yuuki will never correspond his love feelings for him . He wanted to be at her side when the climax to her relationship crisis with Kaname begins . To back up her as he did in the past .

    **************************************

    The key was the master key to the Kuran Manor . It could be the key to open several interesting places . Maybe even that door from the Kuran Mausoleum . A thing to consider for next chapter . Where Yuuki can find new pieces of information about Kaname's plans , whereabouts , and / or past .

    ***************************************

    Speculations alert :

    I said before Kaname's final intentions are to sacrifice himself to protect both Yuuki and the humans .

    What I undestand from Kaname's promise to HW . Kaname intended to replace her as the new source of anti - vampire weapons .

    With chapter 86 there is a little hint that make me think better how could this happens . Between the events of the furnace destruction and the time Yuuki and Zero enter the Kuran Manor . Several days had passed . Maybe a week or more .

    If Kaname's plans were to create just any furnace . He would not hesitate to wait for more than a week to try it . What could be the real intention of Kaname ?

    I think Kaname is waiting for an event that is time related .

    What the story has mentioned before could be time specific ? A volcano eruption .

    My idea is that Kaname is not trying to create a regular furnace .
    But the ultimate version of it .
    Kaname could be waiting for the time the volcano , who is making the lava the story mentioned before , erupts .

    In the scenario Kaname throws himself to an active volcano . Prior to it's eruption . He can create a huge anti - vampire metal furnace . This is due lava contains a lot of metals inside . Sort of a natural metallic alloy furnace .

    When a volcano erupts , tons of ashes are expelled to the atmosphere for a long distance . Could be for several thousand miles , depending of the size of the volcano . People can breath those ashes . A vocanic eruption can change the weather . Not enough for a new glacial age . But can cause a relative huge climate change for a while .

    What would happen if those ashes have now anti - vampire weapon properties . Every vampire who breath those particles will die . Even purebloods . Except for Yuuki and Zero . Because they have Kaname's blood inside acting as antidote .

    No human will be harm by this event . As anti - vampire properties don't affect humans .

    So in this scenario . Kaname gets all his plans . He fulfills HW's promise to success her . He kills all purebloods , except Yuuki . He protects both humans and Yuuki . He get Yuuki to keep her knight Zero beside her as protector .

    Of course , if this happens . All Vampire Society will end . So the only way to really save everybody . Is if Yuuki prevent this to happens .




    wow maringe,very nice theory and can be true considering hino's pacifist side.i hope yuuki will save him if this is his ultimate plan.if kaname succeeds then every vampire will die except yuuki and zero,thats bad,who wanna loose aido san,ruka san,kain senpai etc etc.i now should stop clinging in love triangle and see the true story.you guys seems so aware of true story.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by nina on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:47 pm

    Oh Maria you indeed have a creative imagination XD

    Well seems like the volcano’s eruption is the last phase of Kaname’s plan … now in which way we shall see.

    However what it doesn’t convince me is:

    1. That he plans to exterminate all the vampires not only the PBs. In fact I think the opposite … that he wants to protect and the good natured vampires as the humans, giving them the opportunity to “fit in” the society that will be formed from now on. The current formed notion among the vampires that Kaname betrayed them and became their enemy isn’t only false but IMO applies quite the opposite. Perhaps he was aiming to create this artificial impression in order to liberate them from the notion of the “Queen bee” which was another hindrance for their further development.
    And from what I saw in this chapter my feeling is reinforced … the way that the NC behaved but and the hunters after the chaos at the HA is indicative. Maybe it’s only me but I got the feeling like “a dark veil” has been lifted and the two societies came closer pinpointing to a new era…
    And I was very relieved from the info that Hino gave regarding the weapons because seems to me that she has “cut the problem in the middle” which I find it perfect >> she reduced hunters’ power by destroying most of the weapons and the furnace but not totally. She left a bunch of them –enough for emergencies I suppose- but so many few that now the hunters to have to rely on the vampires with good nature as f.e. the members of the NC in order to regulate together the society. From my POV by reducing the hunters’ power and advancing the role of the good vampires has brought the missing balance.
    Maybe even by destroying HW’s spirit she destroyed a source of hatred liberating the hunters from this ancient curse …
    The analogy that I see is
    - vampires > free from the Queen Bee
    - hunters > free from HW’s spirit/hateful instinct

    Thus if my interpretations are near to the actual direction that Hino wants to lead her story then even more I do not see the need for the creation of new anti-vampire weapons … as I said in the past too, to me that would be a step backward not forward because it would be a repetition of an old solution that not only doesn’t fit with the current conditions of the society (the population now of the vampires consisted mostly of common vampires with very few PBs thus the old methods are incompatible) but also had became a hindrance for a peaceful coexistence where the two species must collaborate by accentuating their good members and suppressing the rotten ones from both sides >>>

    Kaname to the HA/Cross: We will send any member of our society who unnecessarily threatens human lives to eternal slumber as we believe this is the best way for both societies to survive.

    With this ^^^ part I think that we are almost over or maybe even this circle has been closed with Sara’s death.

    And

    Kaname: But the coexistence you’ve spoken of is a very long way away… In order to achieve it, we must all become rational beings instead of acting on our fierce animal instincts…

    This ^^^ part I think that has started to be realized with the HW’s fadeout. Maybe I’m wrong but IMO Kaname there is talking not only about his race but also about the hunters … cuz I’ve been wondering; was it random his reference to the HW and the moment/method of hunters’ creation in his speech to them? >>

    Kaname: But hunting vampires is your specialty, isn’t? After all your ancestors of the distant past killed the vampire progenitor so they could obtain that power to hunt.

    Even if at that time Kaname hadn’t taken the decision to proceed with his OP still he might have pointed out another root of the overall problem.
    But even if he didn’t include and the hunters in his wording we must all become rational beings back then, still his plan later shed light to many wrongs from the hunters part > the belief that ALL the PBs should be annihilated, the abuse of their power towards innocent vampires just because they were vampires etc.


    2. (back on the theory about the volcano) … Kaname said that the eruption won’t have consequences in great scale but it will affect only the region around that mansion turning it into barren.
    So now with also Yuuki’s reference about more Kuran’s mansions I think that the mansion with the volcano is another Kaname’s estate and my feeling is that he is planning to die there or choose again the eternal slumber within the mansion which it will be swallowed by the lava securing that no one will be able to awake him again as it happened with Rido>>

    Kain: No… I was thinking that if it might devour this estate to nothingness some day…
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-72-page-15.html

    And Kaname ensures Kain that they won’t be there when this will happen but I think that he was referring to Ruka and Kain but not himself thus and he left behind Ruka, Kain even Seiren … because in this “last journey” plans to be alone.

    Well I could be wrong ofc but with the current clues and the atmosphere of the last chapter that the action part is maybe over, these are my thoughts.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:32 pm

    so i guess kaname developed this hatred among vampires so they won't be effected when he will die or go to slumber.pretty sad haan.one thing i don't understand what possibly can be the reason for aido dono's death.he left rukain and seiren to save them from destructive path.he like pushed them away in this path to walk on it alone.it proves that he cares for other vampires and humans.so why?why he killed aido dono?the reason must be damn strong otherwise it will taint kaname's true side because his true side is very sweet.yes because he did every killing to protect yuuki,shizuka,rido,sara every killing was linked to yuuki's safety.
    i myself don't understand this manga,yes but i am not that stupid to don't understand that kaname wants to die.its so obvious,he told yuuki that if he abandons her he will like to have death by her own hands.
    please clarify one thing,zero questioned that their relation was a part of setup.so can this be possible that kaname made zero as a second choice for yuuki if he dies or go to slumber?? scratch
    i personally say a no on this because his previous actions only had hatred for zero.but please what are your opinion on this part? can this be one percent true.plz answer.

    bitex
    Human

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2011-06-11
    Location : Far away land
    Humor : I like anything funny
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by bitex on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:11 am

    The English scans are uploaded in many sites including this one http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c086/26.html

    Sponsored content

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 86 FULL RAWS!!! FIRST TRANSLATION!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:21 am


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:21 am