Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Newbie in the forum...
Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm by nina

» Extra Vampire Knight Chapter confirms the girl is Kaname's child
Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:31 am by Saphira_Kuran

» LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT
Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:35 pm by aya-chan

» SUMMARY OF THE EXTRA!!!
Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:07 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:38 am by stilldollgaze

» Volume 19 (Final volume) and additional release
Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:00 am by norngpinky

» Zero and Kaname paring
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:06 pm by Falc0n

» Ranger's Apprentice Forum
Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:02 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links
Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:58 pm by juliet

» How far do you know VK?
Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:01 pm by purebloodking_forever

» The ancestor theories
Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:51 pm by purebloodking_forever

» Short introduction
Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:04 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» zero...........OH!.....
Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:17 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» are you guys satisfied with the plot?
Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:57 am by Katt

» VK 93 Full Raws and Translation
Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:53 am by kanachanimmortal

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 am by kanachanimmortal

» New member here.
Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:14 am by lililovelilica

» NEW!!!here...
Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:09 am by lililovelilica

» zero and kaname...
Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:51 pm by juliet

» Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?
Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:05 pm by laurel kingstone

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
43% 43% [ 13 ]
37% 37% [ 11 ]
20% 20% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 30

Friends


Terry Candy

    "Boy love" in VK

    Share

    Ribbon07
    Human

    Posts: 37
    Join date: 2012-06-18
    Location: Somewhere under the rainbow...
    Humor: I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning Zone

    "Boy love" in VK

    Post by Ribbon07 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:38 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Although VK is a shoujo manga, seem like Hino still interested in this kind of love. For example:
    Aidou => Kaname <= Takuma
    Shiki => Takuma??

    What do you think?

    P/s: Kaname is so attractive. Even boys like him rofl

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 2716
    Join date: 2010-05-17

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by nina on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:52 pm

    aya-chan wrote:I tried today to write a fic for takudou but failed miserable. if you want a fic for them, please gimme an idea / ideas.

    Really aya???!!!! bouncing sLo_BigBearHug sLo_Iloveyou

    aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:m...good idea Aya, how about the first time that these two came together with a sense of humour? they are both Kaname's friends and perhaps that could create bond but also dispute so that the blood starts boiling inside? you know what i mean...LOL Razz

    tell me your idea about this...

    1. flashback with aidou and takuma's first meeting *as children - nothing kinky here*

    2. they have a fight about whom should be on kaname's side

    Spoiler:
    and satisfy his needs

    3. they put their skills to trial *should aidou be the uke or takuma?*

    I agree with Jul ... a dispute that will lead to lowwwwe wub

    Mmm maybe the time during academy or during vacations while being at the academy is the suitable time as a set up for your fic. The atmosphere was lighter and their ages appropriate *ahem*

    Well another idea of mine is that maybe you could use the extra with Aidou’s campaign with the posters etc >> Kaname vs Ichijou hahaha … that was hilarious. So you can use this as a base and as starting point of the “dispute” Aidou vs Ichijou which will lead to a passionate love hahahaha

    Ps. Aidou deffo must be the uke!

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 4892
    Join date: 2010-05-05
    Location: Deep, deep forest
    Humor: Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by juliet on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:59 pm

    Ps. Aidou deffo must be the uke!

    ΝΟΟΟΟΟΟ!! dont listen to her rofl rofl rofl rofl I find it so weirdly hot Takuma to be uke and Aido seme.

    Great idea...but perhaps you can skip the past flashback and go to the future starting as Nina says with the dispute over the posters....

    haha...

    Aido can be so outraged that he can say stuff like

    Spoiler:
    Scr** you Takuma
    and then fight at the floor but as they do guess what? they have more in common than what they thought...or Takuma can start bleeding hurting himself at a furniture and Aido going "mmm...that smells delicious..." LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 2716
    Join date: 2010-05-17
    Location: My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor: Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by nina on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:07 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Ps. Aidou deffo must be the uke!

    ΝΟΟΟΟΟΟ!! dont listen to her rofl rofl rofl rofl I find it so weirdly hot Takuma to be uke and Aido seme.

    Great idea...but perhaps you can skip the past flashback and go to the future starting as Nina says with the dispute over the posters....

    haha...

    Aido can be so outraged that he can say stuff like

    Spoiler:
    Scr** you Takuma
    and then fight at the floor but as they do guess what? they have more in common than what they thought...or Takuma can start bleeding hurting himself at a furniture and Aido going "mmm...that smells delicious..." LOL

    Grrrrrr

    Now aya it's time to prove where your loyalty lies ... she is destroying my fantasy here!!!!!!!!!

    Spoiler:

    However I like the rest of her ideas





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"




    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 4892
    Join date: 2010-05-05
    Location: Deep, deep forest
    Humor: Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by juliet on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:34 am

    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Ps. Aidou deffo must be the uke!

    ΝΟΟΟΟΟΟ!! dont listen to her rofl rofl rofl rofl I find it so weirdly hot Takuma to be uke and Aido seme.

    Great idea...but perhaps you can skip the past flashback and go to the future starting as Nina says with the dispute over the posters....

    haha...

    Aido can be so outraged that he can say stuff like

    Spoiler:
    Scr** you Takuma
    and then fight at the floor but as they do guess what? they have more in common than what they thought...or Takuma can start bleeding hurting himself at a furniture and Aido going "mmm...that smells delicious..." LOL

    Grrrrrr

    Now aya it's time to prove where your loyalty lies ... she is destroying my fantasy here!!!!!!!!!

    Spoiler:

    However I like the rest of her ideas

    Haha, Aya has probably left us both.... rofl rofl rofl rofl no fantasy this month sorry...

    okay I will turn my heart stone to see your fantasy fulfilled and then i shall write my own Aido-seme version... rofl rofl rofl rofl Takuma will be such a honey-lovey baby...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 1154
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: here
    Humor: oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by aya-chan on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:39 am

    juliet wrote:

    ΝΟΟΟΟΟΟ!! dont listen to her rofl rofl rofl rofl I find it so weirdly hot Takuma to be uke and Aido seme.


    I thought that too because its fit better the final I want to give *in a funny note ofc*

    Spoiler:
    takuma: "aidou, i think i must show you how to do it properly"



    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 4892
    Join date: 2010-05-05
    Location: Deep, deep forest
    Humor: Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by juliet on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:42 am

    aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    ΝΟΟΟΟΟΟ!! dont listen to her rofl rofl rofl rofl I find it so weirdly hot Takuma to be uke and Aido seme.


    I thought that too because its fit better the final I want to give *in a funny note ofc*

    Spoiler:
    takuma: "aidou, i think i must show you how to do it properly"



    AWESOME!!!!!! I am in all the way....!!! i just find Takuma uke irresistible hot...and Aido shall be the apocalypse... bouncing







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 935
    Join date: 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:25 am

    seeing takuma's love for sara and aido's love for kaname,don't see this couple happening. Razz
    also yaoi is something that vk is not made for. Shocked

    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts: 401
    Join date: 2010-07-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by ariel on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm

    You are mad house!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    Soooo this fic, is ever going to happen? Although i cannot complain! I have my share in this topic!

    @Lib, i totaly agree with you! Zero x Kanname scene, is HOT! Too hot!

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 2716
    Join date: 2010-05-17
    Location: My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor: Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by nina on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:00 pm

    juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    ΝΟΟΟΟΟΟ!! dont listen to her rofl rofl rofl rofl I find it so weirdly hot Takuma to be uke and Aido seme.


    I thought that too because its fit better the final I want to give *in a funny note ofc*

    Spoiler:
    takuma: "aidou, i think i must show you how to do it properly"



    AWESOME!!!!!! I am in all the way....!!! i just find Takuma uke irresistible hot...and Aido shall be the apocalypse... bouncing


    *still protesting silently*

    Spoiler:

    Just sayin


    ariel wrote:You are mad house!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    Oh thank you Ariel! cheers rofl

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts: 140
    Join date: 2012-09-21
    Location: Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by Duskola on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:39 pm

    seeing takuma's love for sara and aido's love for kaname,don't see this couple happening

    Why not?

    Still, the only way this couple can happen is Kaname's death. They would have to comfort each other and starting from this... PLEASE DON'T! affraid


    From the very beggining, the scene that Kaname crushes Zero down at his apartment and Zero drinks from Kaname is so, so, so damn yaoi-hot, that it's scary!!!

    Please don't tell me. I'm still sweating. I've never seen so much hotness in the same panel.


    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 935
    Join date: 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:26 am

    Duskola wrote:
    seeing takuma's love for sara and aido's love for kaname,don't see this couple happening

    Why not?

    Still, the only way this couple can happen is Kaname's death. They would have to comfort each other and starting from this... PLEASE DON'T! affraid





    takuma and aido are so yaoi.....
    i am not a big fan of it so....
    besides i don't think hino will do something yaoi and for it fanfictions are there.a hot takdo fanfiction will be good for the couple's fans.

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 1154
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: here
    Humor: oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by aya-chan on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:57 pm

    Duskola wrote:

    From the very beggining, the scene that Kaname crushes Zero down at his apartment and Zero drinks from Kaname is so, so, so damn yaoi-hot, that it's scary!!!

    Please don't tell me. I'm still sweating. I've never seen so much hotness in the same panel.


    yaoi fans were probably drooling on the floor, crawling...asking for more

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts: 140
    Join date: 2012-09-21
    Location: Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by Duskola on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 pm

    Ahahah @lucykaede & @aya-chan, to tell you the truth, I'm not a fan of yaoi at all, that is, I've never read anything of this genre...

    It's a mere excuse to see hot characters in hot scenes >_>

    And that one was strangely HOT... >_>

    The fact is, both Hanabusa and Takuma are so pure and innocent, that I can't really see them with anybody. Takuma+Sara was probably the worst couple I've ever seen until now. As for Hanabusa, he's like a genius child grown too much, does he really think about things like that? O_o

    But maybe their unability to start a proper and balanced relationship would be what could get them well together ;P

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 935
    Join date: 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: "Boy love" in VK

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:10 pm

    Duskola wrote:Ahahah @lucykaede & @aya-chan, to tell you the truth, I'm not a fan of yaoi at all, that is, I've never read anything of this genre...

    It's a mere excuse to see hot characters in hot scenes >_>

    And that one was strangely HOT... >_>

    The fact is, both Hanabusa and Takuma are so pure and innocent, that I can't really see them with anybody. Takuma+Sara was probably the worst couple I've ever seen until now. As for Hanabusa, he's like a genius child grown too much, does he really think about things like that? O_o

    But maybe their unability to start a proper and balanced relationship would be what could get them well together ;P

    its off topic but i am very much afraid that yagari will end up with seiren because i wanna see hanabusa and seiren together.on yaoi part,i am like you,i am not at all fan of yaoi.

      Current date/time is Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:48 am