Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

significance of white flower and purple eyes Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    significance of white flower and purple eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    significance of white flower and purple eyes Bar_left59%significance of white flower and purple eyes Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    significance of white flower and purple eyes Bar_left27%significance of white flower and purple eyes Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    significance of white flower and purple eyes Bar_left15%significance of white flower and purple eyes Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

significance of white flower and purple eyes

kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning Zonesignificance of white flower and purple eyes Drops5black

significance of white flower and purple eyes Empty significance of white flower and purple eyes

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:06 am

hello guys,did you notice that in recent chapter cover hino drew yuuki with purple eyes and white rose?
      my theory on white rose is memories.
      in rinne rondo,lyrics are Flower petals of a white rose open, gradually every day one by one, and all our lost memories fall into recollection.
      so i guess its now like first arc where yuuki was looking for answers and kaname still do not answer. Evil or Very Mad

but what about purple coloured eyes?hino won't do such a mistake so what is this all about?significance of white flower and purple eyes Jvampire-knight-3604609
      SecretWhiteRose
      SecretWhiteRose
      Human

Warning Zonesignificance of white flower and purple eyes Dropsoa

significance of white flower and purple eyes Empty Re: significance of white flower and purple eyes

Post by SecretWhiteRose Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:31 am

perhaps kaname wife,the hooded woman secound twin was who kaname married?(if there was a twin) maybe thats why he went to sleep after,because a turnedd Human Vampire has a short life then a pureblood.Or his wife was a pureblood like him but died.making him go to sleep after.

Or It's the Hooded woman and kaname had a daughter/Son,but i highly doubt this theory,Since Hooded woman was more menter/friend towards kaname before her death.Even kaname states he didn't get to fully know her,and there time was short. In scenes it looks as she appears to kaname as to only help him and being friend and teach him about what they are and let him know whats going on around the world,and telling him she has been searching for more of there people.As to why she rode a white horse in her travels.I'm thinking the Horse belonged from her Human Family blood side,who gave her the hores so she could to travel in her journey. So yes with her traveling helping other beside Kaname,I dont see a relationship going anywhere beside friends.As she would busy,plus the war starting to happen.

Perhaps the white rose,will hold certin memories for Yuuki or perhaps someone else.
      her eye color makes me think it could be tied to hunter blood,since she did take blood from Zero.as to the title saying yuuki is now a hunter.

other ideas.
      1.Rose holds certin memories of her and kaname past love she is awaking to.
      2.Purple eyes might be showing she has eyes for Zero aswell.
      3.leading the two above to conflict who she really loves.

kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

significance of white flower and purple eyes Empty Re: significance of white flower and purple eyes

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:52 am

SecretWhiteRose wrote:perhaps kaname wife,the hooded woman secound twin was who kaname married?(if there was a twin) maybe thats why he went to sleep after,because a turnedd Human Vampire has a short life then a pureblood.Or his wife was a pureblood like him but died.making him go to sleep after.

Or It's the Hooded woman and kaname had a daughter/Son,but i highly doubt this theory,Since Hooded woman was more menter/friend towards kaname before her death.Even kaname states he didn't get to fully know her,and there time was short. In scenes it looks as she appears to kaname as to only help him and being friend and teach him about what they are and let him know whats going on around the world,and telling him she has been searching for more of there people.As to why she rode a white horse in her travels.I'm thinking the Horse belonged from her Human Family blood side,who gave her the hores so she could to travel in her journey. So yes with her traveling helping other beside Kaname,I dont see a relationship going anywhere beside friends.As she would busy,plus the war starting to happen.

Perhaps the white rose,will hold certin memories for Yuuki or perhaps someone else.
      her eye color makes me think it could be tied to hunter blood,since she did take blood from Zero.as to the title saying yuuki is now a hunter.

other ideas.
      1.Rose holds certin memories of her and kaname past love she is awaking to.
      2.Purple eyes might be showing she has eyes for Zero aswell.
      3.leading the two above to conflict who she really loves.

so you are saying purple eyes means now she has eyes for zero? Shocked
      does she really have time to grow up love feelings for zero when kaname is on his way to kill purebloods including himself? scratch
      why she wanted to erase yori's memories? scratch she must be thinking of killing herself as well in this battle Sad .kaito also said zero to face the pain bravely sSic_cold .that means zero is gonna be hurt in this journey(emotionally). significance of white flower and purple eyes 1792502404

i agree on the part of hw only being an allie because if yuuki was her daughter,she won't attack her in chapter 85.her taking blood from zero can be possible in coming chapters. bounce
      SecretWhiteRose
      SecretWhiteRose
      Human

Post by SecretWhiteRose Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:02 am

lucykaede wrote:
      so you are saying purple eyes means now she has eyes for zero?
      does she really have time to grow up love feelings for zero when kaname is on his way to kill purebloods including himself?
      why she wanted to erase yori's memories?she must be thinking of killing herself.kaito also said zero to face the pain bravely.that means zero is gonna be hurt in this journey(emotionally).

i agree on the part of hw only being an allie because if yuuki was her daughter,she won't attack her in chapter 85.

SecretWhiteRose wrote:

Please reread that part,as i mention first idea for the purple eyes.before i mention her having eyes for zero only.

also she met zero when she was little,she had a lot time to grow to love Zero before Kaname went on pureblood killing spree.

perhaps,only if Kaname dies,will she erase Yori memories,but thats perhaps selfish,when she could save Zero by turning him back into a human.
      As for kaito,I think he means Zero will find something shocking about the real truth,Meaning Zero wont like whats going to happen.

Agreed about hw seeing yuuki as a threat to point of attacking her.if she was related to yuuki as possible mother,she would never attack her,She saves kaname because she reteins her memories of them being friends/allie
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:08 am

SecretWhiteRose wrote:
      lucykaede wrote:
      so you are saying purple eyes means now she has eyes for zero?
      does she really have time to grow up love feelings for zero when kaname is on his way to kill purebloods including himself?
      why she wanted to erase yori's memories?she must be thinking of killing herself.kaito also said zero to face the pain bravely.that means zero is gonna be hurt in this journey(emotionally).

i agree on the part of hw only being an allie because if yuuki was her daughter,she won't attack her in chapter 85.

SecretWhiteRose wrote:

Please reread that part,as i mention first idea for the purple eyes.before i mention her having eyes for zero only.

also she met zero when she was little,she had a lot time to grow to love Zero before Kaname went on pureblood killing spree.

perhaps,only if Kaname dies,will she erase Yori memories,but thats perhaps selfish,when she could save Zero by turning him back into a human.
      As for kaito,I think he means Zero will find something shocking about the real truth,Meaning Zero wont like whats going to happen.

Agreed about hw seeing yuuki as a threat to point of attacking her.if she was related to yuuki as possible mother,she would never attack her,She saves kaname because she reteins her memories of them being friends/allie

yuuki had 10 years to grow love symptoms for zero but in all this span she only had eyes for kaname with compassion for zero.after becoming a pureblood she chose to go with kaname instead of being at cross academy.if she once said she loves zero,he probably would have kissed her instead of threatening to kill.she drank his blood when he forced her even when she wanted to drink it,he had to force her.about kaito's words,he asked him why he wanted to accompany her.zero said he knew everything but he...that means he without saying confessed to kaito about his love feelings for yuuki.no matter what he is gonna follow her.and kaito said okay go then and face the pain.what pain he was talking about? scratch
      okay forget about it,yuuki herself said she belongs with kaname.
      SecretWhiteRose
      SecretWhiteRose
      Human

Post by SecretWhiteRose Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:21 am

lucykaede wrote:
      yuuki had 10 years to grow love symptoms for zero but in all this span she only had eyes for kaname with compassion for zero.after becoming a pureblood she chose to go with kaname instead of being at cross academy.if she once said she loves zero,he probably would have kissed her instead of threatening to kill.she drank his blood when he forced her even when she wanted to drink it,he had to force her.about kaito's words,he asked him why he wanted to accompany her.zero said he knew everything but he...that means he without saying confessed to kaito about his love feelings for yuuki.no matter what he is gonna follow her.and kaito said okay go then and face the pain.what pain he was talking about? scratch

well she obviously cares for Zero just as kaname,but ya in the end she would choose Kaname,Zero going with her to learn why Kaname is doing this,and not liking the fact Yuuki feels responsible for kaname.

Yuuki Purple eyes in the image can be from the blood she took from Zero,Since Zero has Hunter Blood in him.Making Yuuki have hunter blood in her now.

Zero forcing her to take blood from him,is because he cares about her,even at the moment he hates all purebloods,yet he starting to see Yuuki is not like the rest.

I think kaito ment Zero going to see if Yuuki will choose Kaname love only and also learning why Kaname would do such a horrible thing to ruin zero life. Kaname was also responsible for hurting Zero,and Zero only excuse from Kaname was that he was a pawn.I think there more to that if he stays with yuuki he will learn the real truth.
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:26 am

SecretWhiteRose wrote:
      lucykaede wrote:

well she obviously cares for Zero just as kaname,but ya in the end she would choose Kaname,Zero going with her to learn why Kaname is doing this,and not liking the fact Yuuki feels responsible for kaname.

Yuuki Purple eyes in the image can be from the blood she took from Zero,Since Zero has Hunter Blood in him.Making Yuuki have hunter blood in her now.

Zero forcing her to take blood from him,is because he cares about her,even at the moment he hates all purebloods,yet he starting to see Yuuki is not like the rest.

I think kaito ment Zero going to see if Yuuki will choose Kaname love only and also learning why Kaname would do such a horrible thing to ruin zero life. Kaname was also responsible for hurting Zero,and Zero only excuse from Kaname was that he was a pawn.I think there more to that.
      agree but purple eyes means she is a hunter now,well that is one bummer,eye colour don't change if she drinks zero's blood. Shocked
      what this means if she choses kaname? scratch

kaname himself abandoned her,there is no point of choosing,kaname is not willing to come back.she has all freedom to be with zero,kiss him,marry him,have babies with him.
      if she wants to be with zero in end why to go in search of kaname?okay even if she is going,why to say zero that she can't live with him and she belongs with kaname.
      why??just why?? significance of white flower and purple eyes 2747345646

and after all this,she suddenly ends up with zero in end of vampire knight,it will make no sense at all. significance of white flower and purple eyes 1960618621

i agree that there is more of zero than just being a pawn in the game.
      SecretWhiteRose
      SecretWhiteRose
      Human

Post by SecretWhiteRose Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:36 am

lucykaede wrote:
      kaname himself abandoned her,there is no point of choosing,kaname is not willing to come back.she has all freedom to be with zero,kiss him,marry him,have babies with him.
      if she wants to be with zero in end why to go in search of kaname?okay even if she is going,why to say zero that she can't live with him and she belongs with kaname.
      why??just why?? significance of white flower and purple eyes 2747345646

and after all this,she suddenly ends up with zero in end of vampire knight,it will make no sense at all. significance of white flower and purple eyes 1960618621

I think Kaname might be testing Yuuki love maybe,I don't belive he will sacrifice himself in the end,Yuuki would stop him either way,and she will learn the truth of his actions.

Also Zero would get in the way from Kaname sacrificing himself as the new father Metal,most likely saying Kanamae is to evil to be the father,and he dosent want the furnace to be tainted,queue Death Glare and charge punch in kaname derection.

Zero getting frusterated will ask Kaname why does he run from yuuki,to point of asking do you even love her! How is it loving her by leaving her side!! Zero will say to kaname. I can see this happing,Since Zero has come to terms with himself about Yuuki.

and Remember Kaname and Zero Both agree they just want to make Yuuki happy?

I think this will be painful for Zero because he is letting go of his feelings for her,So she can be happy with Kaname.

I agree to,where it would makes no sense if she ends with Zero.
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:58 am

but what about purple coloured eyes?hino won't do such a mistake so what is this all about?

m...an illustration that Hino uses in order to demonstrate visually the change in Yuuki's role > from a pureblood princess to a hunter?

due to her intention to stop Kaname and taking a more active role i guess from now on>

being a pureblood princess meant a life being sheltered and protected, hunters are different> they take risks and go chasing to stop and eliminate potential dangers (right now Kaname does have this profile).

I think that her initial intention which was to protect the innoncents, (starting with being the pureblood's ripper when they would wish to die) now takes flesh and body through her liberation from her previous tasks and her progression to another state> thus her role takes a different meaning this time, and it is more extended to generally protect. So this follows more the hunters than the pureblood princess profile.

i doubt though that her eyes really changed color, so i take it metaphorically.
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 am

juliet wrote:
      but what about purple coloured eyes?hino won't do such a mistake so what is this all about?

m...an illustration that Hino uses in order to demonstrate visually the change in Yuuki's role > from a pureblood princess to a hunter?

due to her intention to stop Kaname and taking a more active role i guess from now on>

being a pureblood princess meant a life being sheltered and protected, hunters are different> they take risks and go chasing to stop and eliminate potential dangers (right now Kaname does have this profile).

I think that her initial intention which was to protect the innoncents, (starting with being the pureblood's ripper when they would wish to die) now takes flesh and body through her liberation from her previous tasks and her progression to another state> thus her role takes a different meaning this time, and it is more extended to generally protect. So this follows more the hunters than the pureblood princess profile.

i doubt though that her eyes really changed color, so i take it metaphorically.

yes i agree,this can be a new development of a princess to hunter.nice theory juliet.

@secret

yes i agree,zero is letting go off his feelings for yuuki and kaname to be happy and he will question kaname.that is why he allied yuuki besides to protect her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:00 pm