Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

chapter 87 predictions Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
chapter 87 predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
chapter 87 predictions Bar_left59%chapter 87 predictions Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
chapter 87 predictions Bar_left27%chapter 87 predictions Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
chapter 87 predictions Bar_left15%chapter 87 predictions Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+4
nausica
Duskola
theangelgirl1992
kanachanimmortal
8 posters

chapter 87 predictions

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonechapter 87 predictions Drops5black

chapter 87 predictions Empty chapter 87 predictions

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:37 pm

predict what is gonna happen in next chapter.

according to me zero and yuuki are gonna search the kuran mansion and the place where kaname slept and gonna find something important.
    kaname can make an appearance in this chapter.

i wanna see where seiren is. Very Happy
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zonechapter 87 predictions Dropsoa

chapter 87 predictions Empty Re: chapter 87 predictions

Post by theangelgirl1992 Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:29 pm

I agree with you it is highly possible that Yuuki and Zero could find some clues about Kaname's past and/ore his intentions in the Kuran mansion. If the story will end at 100 chapters the plot must quicken quite fast. I want more insight about Kaname's past, preferable some flashbacks and even blurry pictures of the one and only vampire queen please. Pretty please?
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:17 pm

theangelgirl1992 wrote:I agree with you it is highly possible that Yuuki and Zero could find some clues about Kaname's past and/ore his intentions in the Kuran mansion. If the story will end at 100 chapters the plot must quicken quite fast. I want more insight about Kaname's past, preferable some flashbacks and even blurry pictures of the one and only vampire queen please. Pretty please?

yes,absolutely.
    and pictures of the only vampire queen. chapter 87 predictions 812189494

i wanna see her,hope hino will reveal her soon. chapter 87 predictions 2274236167

i so wanna know who was the lucky lady with whom kaname did... chapter 87 predictions 230346397 chapter 87 predictions VKcover12

someone way before predicted that maybe this volume cover meant a photo of kaname with his original queen rather than yuuki.
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Ooooooh well I'm with you, @lucykaede, I don't think they are simply going and checking Kuran's houses so that they can find Kaname, I think Yuuki went there for a reason ;) and that she will find there something, together with Zero. I HOPE that chapter 87 will make us see this, as chapter 86 was toooooo long if its only aim was

Spoiler:

Oh well, I know that was not the aim, but I couln't help saying lol!

AND what I thought about is. They MUST have some genealogical tree somewhere, as they say Rido was erased from Kuran's genealogy. They are a noble family. Wouldn't it be too simple for Yuuki, to try and find some book with her family history? lol!

Seriously, I think they will definitively find something in Kuran mansion ;)

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:15 am

Duskola wrote:Ooooooh well I'm with you, @lucykaede, I don't think they are simply going and checking Kuran's houses so that they can find Kaname, I think Yuuki went there for a reason ;) and that she will find there something, together with Zero. I HOPE that chapter 87 will make us see this, as chapter 86 was toooooo long if its only aim was

Spoiler:

Oh well, I know that was not the aim, but I couln't help saying lol!

AND what I thought about is. They MUST have some genealogical tree somewhere, as they say Rido was erased from Kuran's genealogy. They are a noble family. Wouldn't it be too simple for Yuuki, to try and find some book with her family history? lol!

Seriously, I think they will definitively find something in Kuran mansion ;)

yes i too think they will find something in kuran mansion,after all this chapter contain 40 pages.

by the way i wanna see two of my favorite characters and they are my seiren and aidou.
    i love and ship them so much.
    chapter 87 predictions Wu6Zqchapter 87 predictions Oq3mwchapter 87 predictions GIQuschapter 87 predictions QnjH0chapter 87 predictions ZOnO2

too sad that they can never be a couple in the manga.
    Crying or Very sad

i wanna see how aidou will deal with all tablets of darkness and i wanna see where seiren is after her injury.
    in hunters another prison? scratch
    nausica
    nausica
    Human

Post by nausica Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:48 am

Hmm... chapter 87 predictions 594618053 both Yuuki and Zero continue to stay in the manor where Yuuki was originally born. chapter 87 predictions 1960618621 Yuuki searches around inside and recollects those unforgetable moments of her and Kaname. Inside the house, Yuuki discovers a shocking secret? affraid Aidou-dono is hiding inside!? Or Kuran's secret!? catastrophy In another scene, Takuma kept following Kaname to see where he's up to. chapter 87 predictions 3134848676
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 am

nausica wrote:Hmm... chapter 87 predictions 594618053 both Yuuki and Zero continue to stay in the manor where Yuuki was originally born. chapter 87 predictions 1960618621 Yuuki searches around inside and recollects those unforgetable moments of her and Kaname. Inside the house, Yuuki discovers a shocking secret? affraid Aidou-dono is hiding inside!? Or Kuran's secret!? catastrophy In another scene, Takuma kept following Kaname to see where he's up to. chapter 87 predictions 3134848676

zeki staying together,no....................... sFun_banghead2
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:47 am

Fun guesses for chapter 87:

1-Zero enters Yuuki's room . Found her closet full of girly clothes and shoes . Full sarcastic comment from Zero . Making Yuuki embarrased herself trying to explain those clohtes were Kaname's gifts to her .

2- Yuuki looking for her rose resin vial . Being frentic moving furniture . Zero mocking her craziness and / or looking her with weird annoying eyes .

For more serious speculative ideas :

1- A Kaname and Takuma conversation .

2- Yuuki noticing the blood stain from chapter 66 is no more .

3- Yuuki intrigued where is her rose resin vial . Showing that Kaname has it.

4-Posible flashback scenarios concerning Kaname's past .

5 -Showing the whereabouts of Rima and Senri . Trying to find Takuma .

6-Showing Yuuki's key is a master one . Which can open the door of the Kuran's mausoleum .

Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:32 am

mariangie wrote:1-Zero enters Yuuki's room . Found her closet full of girly clothes and shoes . Full sarcastic comment from Zero . Making Yuuki embarrased herself trying to explain those clohtes were Kaname's gifts to her .

rofl rofl rofl

Zero: "Can't you see, Yuuki? Your wardrobe is definitely the proof that both my feelings and your outfit were manipulated by Kaname. You KNOW that your true self is a masculine furry teenager with no grace and posture at all, so PLEASE. Stop being sexy and come back to me!" - Dies at once, pierced by Artemis, and we finally get rid of his sour look, LOL.

lucykaede wrote:zeki staying together,no.......................

Well, they MUST stay together so that Zero finally can become useful! I want to see him become this KNIGHT, it's almost time!!! lol!

mariangie wrote:A Kaname and Takuma conversation

Sigh, I fear that a conversation between them would explain too much, so if we see some scenes between Kaname and Takuma they won't be very developed... Hino is evil, so she can't spread too much details at once. I think she's going to let us see something in Kuran's mansion, and stop the chapter at the most awkward moment. Sob.

Anyway, what's the blood stain you're taling about? This one?

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-21/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

I asked myself why he hadn't cleaned it up after Yuuki was locked.

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:45 am

Hino is evil, so she can't spread too much details at once. I think she's going to let us see something in Kuran's mansion, and stop the chapter at the most awkward moment. Sob.

I have the same feeling too...

Haha, good question, extra point; Kaname takes everything from Yuuki even the blood stains or that or they have not a maid, or he is just not into cleaning and Yuuki is also worthless in cleaning (in few words in a millenium the mansion would have turned into a slaughter house) rofl rofl rofl from the uncleaned mess in there. The proof of their love being everywhere around them.

Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:50 am

LOL, I also thought that was her "monthly" blood (well, it's DOWN where she sat...). This would make her lazyness in cleaning even more shocking! rofl rofl So now we know that young vampire mistresses don't use tampons! Bleurgh! chapter 87 predictions 2412465706 rofl
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Duskola wrote:
    mariangie wrote:1-Zero enters Yuuki's room . Found her closet full of girly clothes and shoes . Full sarcastic comment from Zero . Making Yuuki embarrased herself trying to explain those clohtes were Kaname's gifts to her .

rofl rofl rofl

Zero: "Can't you see, Yuuki? Your wardrobe is definitely the proof that both my feelings and your outfit were manipulated by Kaname. You KNOW that your true self is a masculine furry teenager with no grace and posture at all, so PLEASE. Stop being sexy and come back to me!" - Dies at once, pierced by Artemis, and we finally get rid of his sour look, LOL.

lucykaede wrote:zeki staying together,no.......................

Well, they MUST stay together so that Zero finally can become useful! I want to see him become this KNIGHT, it's almost time!!! lol!

lol ,yeah right,now i am a little relieved.

mariangie wrote:A Kaname and Takuma conversation

Sigh, I fear that a conversation between them would explain too much, so if we see some scenes between Kaname and Takuma they won't be very developed... Hino is evil, so she can't spread too much details at once. I think she's going to let us see something in Kuran's mansion, and stop the chapter at the most awkward moment. Sob.

Anyway, what's the blood stain you're taling about? This one?

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-21/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

on serious note,i don't think zeki are gonna stay at kuran mansion when kaname on his way to execute his plan.
    they will definitely find their something imp,possibly a diary.or another key.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Duskola wrote:
    mariangie wrote: 1-Zero enters Yuuki's room . Found her closet full of girly clothes and shoes . Full sarcastic comment from Zero . Making Yuuki embarrased herself trying to explain those clohtes were Kaname's gifts to her .

rofl rofl rofl

chapter 87 predictions 3371568520 chapter 87 predictions 3371568520 … that one cracked me up! If so; Razz I wonder what do we need all these characters in the story; since Kaname does everything hahahaha
    OMG now it hit me! Maybe Kaname is indeed impersonates all the characters by transforming himself bwhahaha

juliet wrote:
    Duskola wrote: I asked myself why he hadn't cleaned it up after Yuuki was locked.
    Haha, good question, extra point; Kaname takes everything from Yuuki even the blood stains or that or they have not a maid, or he is just not into cleaning and Yuuki is also worthless in cleaning (in few words in a millenium the mansion would have turned into a slaughter house) rofl rofl rofl from the uncleaned mess in there. The proof of their love being everywhere around them.

rofl rofl rofl … that damn bloody stain… god knows how many theories we had done about it, to turn out as Hino’s troll eventually hahahaha
    However the blood stain comes from Kaname’s blood I think from when he was trying to teach her how to use her fangs, thus ain’t Yuuki’s.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-27/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-28/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-29/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-30/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

Though the logical question remains; why they didn’t clean up? Or why Hino highlighted that panel afterwards? Just to give an excuse to Kaname to evade Yuuki’s possible questions by diverting the conversation and pointing out that Yuuki was capable to use her fangs?
    Dunno … this scene seems indeed weird or kinda meaningless.

As for predictions a few days before the raws lol … the only that I think is logical to expect is that Yuuki will find something in the Kuran mansion … something that could lead them on the next step. Or else I cannot see the importance behind the key and Yuuki’s visit there … except if she wanted to take a pair of luxury panties for when she meets Kaname Razz Razz hahahaha
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Or else I cannot see the importance behind the key and Yuuki’s visit there … except if she wanted to take a pair of luxury panties for when she meets Kaname hahahaha

i will take the Or option....haha..i cant get serious today, sorry, lol
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:23 pm

nina wrote:I wonder what do we need all these characters in the story; since Kaname does everything hahahaha
    OMG now it hit me! Maybe Kaname is indeed impersonates all the characters by transforming himself bwhahaha

Obviously HE DOES. Let's spread this news to Kaname's haters and see their mind explode when they make the equation Kaname = Yuuki = Zero rofl

Then we can go and start a brand new religion: Kanamism sFun_hailtheking

nina wrote:Though the logical question remains; why they didn’t clean up? Or why Hino highlighted that panel afterwards? Just to give an excuse to Kaname to evade Yuuki’s possible questions by diverting the conversation and pointing out that Yuuki was capable to use her fangs?

Yes, let us remember that he can manipulate and foresee things far away in the future (as the god of our new religion cheers ), so he simply let the blood there because HE KNEW they would have that exact conversation. And what's better than having a blood stain somewhere to change abruptly some topic? rofl This must be a habit in vampires' families:

"Look, darling, there is the blood you spilled the other day, so... did you say something?"

BUT I have a more fitting explanation: Yuuki's blood is definitely a drug. Here is her great power!!! Her blood is vampires' cocaine! We can see clearly Kaname sniffing in his dreams about her:

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/76/26

So he didn't clean the stains because he just needs his daily dose! rofl And the true ending of VK will become a sort of rave party where we'll finally see Zero smile (he clearly can do it only if he takes something VERY strong).

OMG I'm sorry. All work and no play makes Duskola a dull girl.

Seriously, I'm with you when you say that she can't simply have gone there only to take some change of clothes, or because she thinks that Kaname plays hide and seek... I can't believe she really thinks she can find Kaname by simply looking in every mansion and castle.

BUT Hino can also play us a trick and change abruptly scenario, talking about useless things for an entire chapter. I hope she WON'T >_<
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:16 am

Duskola wrote:
    nina wrote:I wonder what do we need all these characters in the story; since Kaname does everything hahahaha

Obviously HE DOES. Let's spread this news to Kaname's haters and see their mind explode when they make the equation Kaname = Yuuki = Zero rofl

Then we can go and start a brand new religion: Kanamism sFun_hailtheking

nina wrote:Though the logical question remains; why they didn’t clean up? Or why Hino highlighted that panel afterwards? Just to give an excuse to Kaname to evade Yuuki’s possible questions by diverting the conversation and pointing out that Yuuki was capable to use her fangs?

Yes, let us remember that he can manipulate and foresee things far away in the future (as the god of our new religion cheers ), so he simply let the blood there because HE KNEW they would have that exact conversation. And what's better than having a blood stain somewhere to change abruptly some topic? rofl This must be a habit in vampires' families:

"Look, darling, there is the blood you spilled the other day, so... did you say something?"

BUT I have a more fitting explanation: Yuuki's blood is definitely a drug. Here is her great power!!! Her blood is vampires' cocaine! We can see clearly Kaname sniffing in his dreams about her:

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/76/26

So he didn't clean the stains because he just needs his daily dose! rofl And the true ending of VK will become a sort of rave party where we'll finally see Zero smile (he clearly can do it only if he takes something VERY strong).

OMG I'm sorry. All work and no play makes Duskola a dull girl.

Seriously, I'm with you when you say that she can't simply have gone there only to take some change of clothes, or because she thinks that Kaname plays hide and seek... I can't believe she really thinks she can find Kaname by simply looking in every mansion and castle.

BUT Hino can also play us a trick and change abruptly scenario, talking about useless things for an entire chapter. I hope she WON'T >_<

@duskola dear you are only suggesting it,i actually follow kanamism. sFun_hailtheking
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:11 pm

nina wrote:that damn bloody stain… god knows how many theories we had done about it, to turn out as Hino’s troll eventually hahahaha
    However the blood stain comes from Kaname’s blood I think from when he was trying to teach her how to use her fangs, thus ain’t Yuuki’s.

While reading vol 14 I was intrigued by that blood stain too. When yuuki entered in the room, she smelled the blood; this gave me the vibe that the blood stain is fresh and not old.

The only panel where kaname locked yuuki in that room happened 6 months after they left cross academy, and I find it kind of weird for that stain to stay there another half of year.

And if that blood was old I think yuuki would have knew about it existence, and we wouldn't have seen her surprised to smell the blood.

To me it doesn't make sense; maybe we're thinking too much into it.
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:16 pm

And what if, for the first and last time (I hope), Hino WAS WRONG? sSc_jawdrop3

Well, in her job, sometimes she may not know how to fill a panel. Then, she thinks: "let's put some messy and casual things so that my readers go totally crazy" lol!

Oh well. It worked. chapter 87 predictions 3887309346

lucykaede wrote:
    @duskola dear you are only suggesting it,i actually follow kanamism.

Let's start spreading our faith (and making some money! lol!) Any other volunteers?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 pm