Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Chapter 86 extra joke page

bitex
    Human

Humor : I like anything funny
    Warning Zone

Chapter 86 extra joke page

Post by bitex on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:10 am

I found this scan its all in Italian I found it in a Spanish fan page so I did not scan it I do not own it or anything

I also don't understand it but It said it was chapter 87 spoiler so here's the page

if anyone knows Spanish please translate scratch

Last edited by bitex on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

bitex
    Human

Warning Zone

Re: Chapter 86 extra joke page

Post by bitex on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:13 am

Here's the link in case it doesn't show http://imageshack.us/a/img28/6092/94644847.png

Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!
    Warning Zone

Post by Fine of Fate on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:50 am

I take spanish in school and I think that is italien

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:21 am

plese someone translate it.i translated some sentences.i think these words are from jealous kaname who is saying if you are saying you belong to me then you should forget kiryu,you don't have to remember his name but....

i am not saying that this is the thing as i translate 2 or 3 sentences and they are very crack.

i hope someone will translate it.
    if kaname is saying this then he is deeply sad to see yuuki with zero.
    i one sentence kaname is saying at this point you should even forget his name,no?

okay enough,some translate it quick,so then we can understand who is saying these sad things?

oh god is hino really planning zeki ending.

the title of the spoiler is

do not like him no.(its translated by google)

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:37 pm

I’m certain that this is NOT a spoiler for chapter 87… in fact it is a fanmade joke.

The OFFICIAL preview for chapter 87 is been published in the end of chapter 86 in the LALA magazine as it happens always. In most cases is a simple line. The preview for 87 was saying something that Yuuki and Zero are going to search for Kaname … something like that if my memory serves me right (I don’t remember the exact text right now, since it’s been days that I had read it)

Secondly I believe that IF there was such page as preview then the scanlation teams would have translated it in English as well. I’m stating that in generally because the page in question is obviously a joke… Razz

And here is a translation of the Italian text which proves what I’ve said above lol.
    It’s a joke from Kaname towards Zero … practically he is mocking him and “advising” him how he should have reacted to Yuuki’s words … how a LOVER could have “scored” with Yuuki … IF Zero had Kaname’s skills hahaha
    (note the translation has been made from Italian to Greek from a person NOT familiar with VK and from Greek to English from me…
    So I cannot guarantee for its accuracy 100% but the gist should be right.)

Spoiler:

The title:
    Come lui non c'e' nessuno: There is no one like him

The text in the bubbles of Yuuki and Zero are approximately the same as the English text.

Yuuki: Inoltre, io appartengo a Kaname > Besides I belong to Kaname

Zero: Ah, tu sei la fidanzata di Kuran Kaname, l' uomo che ha creato la mia familia e me.> Ah you are Kaname Kuran’s girlfriend/fiancée, the man who created my family and me.
    Tu sei la benefattrice che m' ha salvato con quelle mani quanto ci siamo incotrati per la prima volta.>
    You are my benefactor who saved me with those hands when we first met.

Kaname’s bubble: Che ci vuoi fare caro il mio piccolo hunter non tutti ci chiamiamo Kaname Kuran, di lui ce n'e' solo uno.
    E solo io saro' in grado di sentirla urlare cosi'. >
    What can you do my dear little hunter; not everyone is (called) Kaname Kuran … like him there is only one.
    Only me can (I’m in position) to hear her cry/shout like this.

The text(joke) in the square:

Smile… They couldn’t know but I was there. I was always there. Whatever and if they do I’m always watching them. Call me crazy, but I couldn’t rest/resist seeing her with someone. Who jealous lover who could follow her everywhere wouldn’t have done it?
    By listening her uttering the words “I belong to Kaname” a strange feeling of warmth enwrapped me
    Smile … stupid. I must thank the heavens because you are so stupid!
    In those words; do you know how you should have reacted?

You should have grabbed her hand, spin her with force towards you and “close” her … To close her in your arms, to push her on the wall and kiss her. Kiss her so intensely to make her to lose the light of sanity (to lose her mind). With one hand you should hold her head close to yours in such way that she couldn’t breathe, and with the other you should draw her body closer to yours, holding her firmly from the waist.
    And then, when she would be dazzled/intoxicated from your scent and breath, you should mark with your tongue the outline of her mouth … to torture those rouge lips which invite you every time you look at them.
    With your hand you should touch her face tenderly and then lift her…
    Make her feel you desire, switching your lips with your tongue and fangs over her warm and pale neck …
    You should make her groan from pain and pleasure while she’ll utter your name, while she’ll beg you to stop or else she’ll succumb to the one part of her which yearns for you…
    You should ignore her and continue with her breasts not letting her rest … and with the hand that you are holding her let it slide over her back till you reach her soft spot …
    When you’ll feel her arousal from this touch … pull her closer to your body, lift her and make her slide her legs around your waist …

From that point and onwards dear Kiryuu you should be capable to move on alone, right?
    Sarcastic smile…
    On this point she should have forgotten even her own name if you knew how to do it … she should have being asking you for more …
    But…
    Razz Razz Razz
    Hm so maybe the title of the thread should be changed as well in order to not create false impressions to the readers... scratch

Last edited by nina on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:38 pm

ah hate when people make these kinds of jokes and i wasted my time to translate lines.oh god damn.i am very angry. sFun_banghead2

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:41 pm

For the time you've lost or for the lie itself Razz Razz Razz

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:46 pm

nina wrote:For the time you've lost or for the lie itself Razz Razz Razz

yeah.... Shocked

well atleast members here are conscious enough to tell members like me truth.the probs was that i was too curious to see a preview.i can't wait for next chapter.i hope its epic. sFun_hailtheking

bitex
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by bitex on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Sorry to give people the wrong Impression as I said I found it in A Spanish fan page they wrote Spoilers so I thought it was it turned out to be an extra page so I'm sorry for that I didn't know but I thought I'd share what I found with others while we are waiting for the next chapter.. my intentions was not to fool people

bitex
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by bitex on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:35 pm

lucykaede wrote:ah hate when people make these kinds of jokes and i wasted my time to translate lines.oh god damn.i am very angry. sFun_banghead2

I'm sorry I didn't mean it as I joke I thought it had a link to the next chapter sorry to waste your time

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:40 pm

bitex wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:ah hate when people make these kinds of jokes and i wasted my time to translate lines.oh god damn.i am very angry. sFun_banghead2

I'm sorry I didn't mean it as I joke I thought it had a link to the next chapter sorry to waste your time

don't worry, I am sure everybody saw through it from the first moment...

@Nina plus thanks for the translation...LOL...you always find ways to surprise me...LOL

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:55 pm

juliet wrote:
    @Nina plus thanks for the translation...LOL...you always find ways to surprise me...LOL

Hahaha … at least we took a taste of the Italian temperamento ! rofl rofl

Spoiler:

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:11 pm

nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Hahaha … at least we took a taste of the Italian temperamento ! rofl rofl

haha i know...who doesn't like italy? LOL

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:35 pm

@nina - thanks for the translation. i had fun reding it.

Wonder who's the italian who wrote that "piece of art" . we should meet the author. cheers

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:09 pm

aya-chan wrote:@nina - thanks for the translation. i had fun reding it.

Wonder who's the italian who wrote that "piece of art" . we should meet the author. cheers

You’re welcome aya *hugs*

I don’t know the author of this short parody but certainly it has humor and talent to lemons hahahaha

Spoiler:

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:33 am

For the little Italian I can understand . The translation is spot on . It says from the start it was a parody of : " I belong to Kaname's " . rofl

Too bad Kaname in reality didn't said that ! geek sFun_mischieviousbig

Last edited by mariangie on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Duskola on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Perfect translation @nina lol! I'm sorry, I'm very busy in this period so I couldn't read and translate it before, but I really can't stop laughing! XD

AND as I'm almost sure it was not ME making this XD I'm happy to see there are not only Yume's haters here in Italy! Razz

AAAAAAh super skilled Kaname-chan *_* I'd really like to SEE those abilities in action rofl let's hope Hino will read this and be inspired!!! rofl rofl rofl

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 am

bitex wrote:

you don't have to be sry at all dear.you didn't do it on purpose and i myself wasted my time in translating these lines.its my fault.actually thank you for posting,we got a good laugh at this joke.thanks nina for translations.

on translations..
    ha ha ha..its classic kaname sama.
    well he already is tagged perv by dear yuuki.
    i give you a suggestion kaname sama,stop these killings and experiment with your words practically with yuuki in front of kiryuu so that he can understand what you meant. he he.. Twisted Evil

nausica
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by nausica on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 am

nina wrote:I’m certain that this is NOT a spoiler for chapter 87… in fact it is a fanmade joke.

The OFFICIAL preview for chapter 87 is been published in the end of chapter 86 in the LALA magazine as it happens always. In most cases is a simple line. The preview for 87 was saying something that Yuuki and Zero are going to search for Kaname … something like that if my memory serves me right (I don’t remember the exact text right now, since it’s been days that I had read it)

Secondly I believe that IF there was such page as preview then the scanlation teams would have translated it in English as well. I’m stating that in generally because the page in question is obviously a joke… Razz

And here is a translation of the Italian text which proves what I’ve said above lol.
    It’s a joke from Kaname towards Zero … practically he is mocking him and “advising” him how he should have reacted to Yuuki’s words … how a LOVER could have “scored” with Yuuki … IF Zero had Kaname’s skills hahaha
    (note the translation has been made from Italian to Greek from a person NOT familiar with VK and from Greek to English from me…

Spoiler:

The title:

The text in the bubbles of Yuuki and Zero are approximately the same as the English text.

Zero: Ah, tu sei la fidanzata di Kuran Kaname, l' uomo che ha creato la mia familia e me.> Ah you are Kaname Kuran’s girlfriend/fiancée, the man who created my family and me.
    Tu sei la benefattrice che m' ha salvato con quelle mani quanto ci siamo incotrati per la prima volta.>

Kaname’s bubble: Che ci vuoi fare caro il mio piccolo hunter non tutti ci chiamiamo Kaname Kuran, di lui ce n'e' solo uno.
    What can you do my dear little hunter; not everyone is (called) Kaname Kuran … like him there is only one.

Smile… They couldn’t know but I was there. I was always there. Whatever and if they do I’m always watching them. Call me crazy, but I couldn’t rest/resist seeing her with someone. Who jealous lover who could follow her everywhere wouldn’t have done it?
    By listening her uttering the words “I belong to Kaname” a strange feeling of warmth enwrapped me

You should have grabbed her hand, spin her with force towards you and “close” her … To close her in your arms, to push her on the wall and kiss her. Kiss her so intensely to make her to lose the light of sanity (to lose her mind). With one hand you should hold her head close to yours in such way that she couldn’t breathe, and with the other you should draw her body closer to yours, holding her firmly from the waist.
    And then, when she would be dazzled/intoxicated from your scent and breath, you should mark with your tongue the outline of her mouth … to torture those rouge lips which invite you every time you look at them.
    Make her feel you desire, switching your lips with your tongue and fangs over her warm and pale neck …
    You should make her groan from pain and pleasure while she’ll utter your name, while she’ll beg you to stop or else she’ll succumb to the one part of her which yearns for you…
    You should ignore her and continue with her breasts not letting her rest … and with the hand that you are holding her let it slide over her back till you reach her soft spot …
    When you’ll feel her arousal from this touch … pull her closer to your body, lift her and make her slide her legs around your waist …

From that point and onwards dear Kiryuu you should be capable to move on alone, right?
    Sarcastic smile…
    On this point she should have forgotten even her own name if you knew how to do it … she should have being asking you for more …
    But…
    Razz Razz Razz
    Hm so maybe the title of the thread should be changed as well in order to not create false impressions to the readers... scratch

sSc_jawdrop3 Such an amazing and delicious "preview" ha-ha-ha

Nina, Banzai! Banzai! sFun_hailtheking thank you very much for sharing your translation.

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:55 pm

nausica wrote:
    nina wrote:I’m certain that this is NOT a spoiler for chapter 87… in fact it is a fanmade joke.

Spoiler:

The title:

Sarcastic smile…
    But…
    Razz Razz Razz

sSc_jawdrop3 Such an amazing and delicious "preview" ha-ha-ha

Nina, Banzai! Banzai! sFun_hailtheking thank you very much for sharing your translation.

Ie ie son na koto iwanaide … it was my pleasure >.<

And btw on board nausica!

Spoiler:

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Thank you for sharing Smile

I really enjoyed it ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:18 pm

Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:18 pm