Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Share

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by nina on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 am

    First topic message reminder :

    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1935373666

    translation here: http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1013045.html





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by Duskola on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:12 pm

    nina wrote:Just a clarification … a turned-human into vampire doesn’t lead necessarily to level-E. If the ex-human drink from the PB who turned him/her then it will led a life as a stabilized level-D vampire without the threat of the level-E-ness.
    So in Yuuki’s case if she was indeed human I suppose that Kaname would’ve had given her his blood.
    However; still their lifespan would have been totally different.

    @nina: Obviously ;) I let this implied to underline the danger, for a simple human, to become a vampire - as Yuuki couldn't be 100% sure that Kaname would simply give her his blood forever: if, for any reason, he would stop, she would have surely fallen to Level E. Still, she answered "yes" without thinking twice, and without the slightest hint of disgust about embracing vampire's instincts.

    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by RIchard on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:12 pm

    Evil in love wrote:Can I ask you ? what you do you think that make Zero as a possible lover for Yuuki? Just the kiss scene with both wore masks? Such a romantic kiss ne? I'm waiting your reply.
    No I wouldn't have base some thing like that off of a single kiss. There have been tattle tail signs thru out the manga that yuki was in love with zero only not aware of it herself.

    We know zero has a peace of yuki's heart both yuki and kaname state it, if this was family/friend love like some try to suggest then it wouldn't only have been applied to zero, cause yuki also has love for yori [friendship] and cross [Family]. More over if it was just friendship/family love with zero then why would there be a need to cover her heart and why would yuki say she doesn't deserve kaname cause part of her heart belongs to zero. Which one of these make the most since?
    "I don't deserve to be with you because I love Zero as a family member"
    "I don't deserve to be with you because I love Zero as a friend"
    "I don't deserve to be with you because I love zero as a lover"

    So there is no question that she loves Zero in a romantic way. That was the easiest and fastest way to answer your question, but there are also other signs as well other then just that.

    On another note, about zero's life span, we cant say for sure just how long zero will live cause is not a normal vampire, If you look at the odds zero is even rarer then a pb. Vampire hunters are not human even thought they can pass as human, just look at cross who is 200+ years old and not a vampire.
    So now we have zero who is a vampire hunter, a vampire, and a cursed twin. Zero as far as we know is the first and only of his kind so we don't really know what he might be capable of or what powers he might awaken.
    Here kanames own words on this matter Razz
    "You're a rare example of a vampire hunter who has become a vampire."
    "I wouldn't be surprised if you had any special abilities..."


    Last edited by RIchard on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by Duskola on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:22 pm

    Before you wrote:

    RIchard wrote:I am not sure if I was just majorly miss understood or if there is just a huge gap in our languages. When I said zero wasn't even an option till the kiss scene what I meant is that in yukis eyes she started considering zero a possible lover at that point [He became an option to her] and before that point she didn't consider him a possible lover. [He wasn't an option to her] So those who said its sad if yuki is with zero just cause he is an option, of course cause you wouldn't be with some one that you didn't consider a possible lover aka option. The whole point that he is an option means that yuuki is interested in him as a lover to some degree.

    Then you wrote:


    We know zero has a peace of yuki's heart both yuki and kaname state it, if this was family/friend love like some try to suggest then it wouldn't only have been applied to zero, cause yuki also has love for yori [friendship] and cross [Family]. More over if it was just friendship/family love with zero then why would there be a need to cover her heart and why would yuki say she doesn't deserve kaname cause part of her heart belongs to zero. Which one of these make the most since?
    "I don't deserve to be with you because I love Zero as a family member"
    "I don't deserve to be with you because I love Zero as a friend"
    "I don't deserve to be with you because I love zero as a lover"

    I may have misunderstood, but you stated that she never considered him as a possible lover before the kiss - and then you state that she has always loved Zero as a lover - plus that Yuuki states this clearly even to Kaname, but then she feels the need to cover her heart until this very ball?

    (Yes, yes, I know that when she talked about "childish and excessive words" at the Academy she was not missing Kaname at all and was only trying to convince herself...)

    I think I'm a bit confused by these argumentations. But maybe I only misunderstood something, as you say...

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:46 pm

    RIchard wrote:I am not sure if I was just majorly miss understood or if there is just a huge gap in our languages. When I said zero wasn't even an option till the kiss scene what I meant is that in yukis eyes she started considering zero a possible lover at that point [He became an option to her] and before that point she didn't consider him a possible lover. [He wasn't an option to her] So those who said its sad if yuki is with zero just cause he is an option, of course cause you wouldn't be with some one that you didn't consider a possible lover aka option.


    The whole point that he is an option means that yuuki is interested in him as a lover to some degree.

    As Duskola has pointed out, how can Zero not be an option when you claimed Yuuki always loved Zero as a lover? o.O

    Hmmm...maybe you're right there is a huge gap in our languages coz you're not making any sense to me.

    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by RIchard on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:50 pm

    Where did I say always? [Please quote it for me where I said it] The parts where kaname and yuki state the heart attachment take place after the kiss.
    The part of yuki not considering zero and option until the kiss is my personal opinion, I should have said that sooner but right after the kiss is when I believe yuki realized the love she held for zero which she was oblivious to up to that point.

    As for the 2nd quote. Kaname on the way to the mansion with yuki.
    Chapter 49 page 17
    "I already know ... that half of your heart is still attached to him" Kaname stating it.

    We have zero and kaname in the same panel and yuki thinks
    Chapter 49 page 28
    [What am I, that all I can ever do is ... is to bring pain to all the people I love"

    Here we have yuki saying it 1 year later.
    Chapter 51 page 29
    "That's why my thirst ... ... cant really be quenched exactly all the way."
    "Cause even now, there's one chunk of my heart that's still attached to a link that I can't cut ..."
    Chapter 51 page 30
    "one chunk of it is still attached to zero ... ... so ..."

    The reason I posted this part is that I have seen people commenting that yuki suddenly loves zero after this kiss when it shows clearly from yuki's own mouth in manga she has loved him from at least before the first ball, if you take it from kaname then it was from before the time skip. I am just trying to point out it is not sudden love.

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:10 pm

    RIchard wrote:Where did I say always? [Please quote it for me where I said it] The parts where kaname and yuki state the heart attachment take place after the kiss.

    It's implied in your post that she always saw Zero as a lover becoz you pointed out when she told Kaname a piece of her heart is still connected to Zero she was saying: "I don't deserve to be with you because I love zero as a lover."

    So my question to you is: Why didn't Yuuki consider Zero as an option then when she told Kaname she loves Zero as a lover? Why did she act as if she didn't want to have that link to Zero? Basically, I'm asking why when she realize she loves Zero as a lover she's asking to be with Kaname and having desires to devour Kaname and asking to properly start over with Kaname? If Kaname didn't leave Yuuki I don't think she would even be friends with Zero again becoz she was perfectly ok with running away from Zero forever.^^

    RIchard wrote:The part of yuki not considering zero and option until the kiss is my personal opinion, I should have said that sooner but right after the kiss is when I believe yuki realized the love she held for zero which she was oblivious to up to that point

    Then state your personal opinion as that and not as "facts". You said that Yuuki saw Zero as a lover that's why she didn't think she deserve to be with Kaname but I disagree becoz Yuuki said no such thing. If Ch 87 is the first time we are seeing Yuuki thinking about what her feelings are for Zero and for the first time she's saying she likes Zero. How could she have seen Zero as a lover when she just realized this feeling in Ch 87? o.O



    RIchard wrote:As for the 2nd quote. Kaname on the way to the mansion with yuki.
    Chapter 49 page 17
    "I already know ... that half of your heart is still attached to him" Kaname stating it.

    We have zero and kaname in the same panel and yuki thinks
    Chapter 49 page 28
    [What am I, that all I can ever do is ... is to bring pain to all the people I love"

    Here we have yuki saying it 1 year later.
    Chapter 51 page 29
    "That's why my thirst ... ... cant really be quenched exacly all the way."
    "Cause even now, there's one chunk of my heart that's still attached to a link that I can't cut ..."
    Chapter 51 page 30
    "one chunk of it is still attached to zero ... ... so ..."

    Btw, no one said Yuuki didn't love Zero it's whether she's "in love" with Zero that's debatable. She can like Zero to some extend but be "in love" with only Kaname. We knew Yuuki had half her heart connected to Zero but even when she couldn't break that link she never consider Zero romantically. You might say in Ch 87 she started to think of him romantically, and you might be right...but we won't know for sure until Yuuki say so herself.

    Also, there's the possibly that Yuuki realize that she can never go back to Kaname, and that's why she is now considering Zero as an option...becoz even when she drank Zero's blood she still didn't think of him romantically, after taking the blood that supposedly sated her. *snorts*


    Last edited by ButterflyWingsx on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by Duskola on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:16 pm

    @Butterfly, now I understood.

    Here's the explanation:

    Yuuki has always loved Zero as a lover - or maybe not always - but for some reason we still don't know, she thought she couldn't simply be free to love him, so she decided never to consider him as an option, by hiding her love deep into her heart.

    She hide her love so well that when Kaname takes her captive and locks her into his manor, she abruptly tells him everything about the other-person-into-her-heart. And Kaname says he already knows (that is, Yuuki is really good in hiding lol!).

    So, after telling him plainly the truth, she simply comes back hiding her true feelings, always for that reason we still don't know. That reason cannot be Kaname, otherwise she would never had told him those "childish and excessive words".

    And that reason persists while she is all alone at the Academy, because she keeps hiding her true feelings very well until this very ball - only now she has the certainty that Zero can dance with her.

    Because this reason cannot simply be the fact that Zero can kiss or hug or touch her without distaste, as he did this multiple times during the plot: when they kissed goodbye and he made his love confession, for example; when Kaname tells them the truth about Zero's curse at the Academy; when he grabs her after telling her that Kaname is a killer; when he yells asking her why she's so attached to Kaname even knowing his deeds; and during the battle at the Hunter Association, when he comforts her after Kaname's leaving; and the very fact that he's following her now. All these hints are not enough for Yuuki to give her some certainty about Zero's feelings and about the fact that he doesn't really care about their differences - and make her barriers fall. She needs this very ball.

    As a matter of fact, only now, after 86 chapters, she can feel free to spread out her true feelings, those feelings that she felt before - or that she didn't feel before that very moment when she tells them to Kaname - or maybe before this "kiss"... or maybe before they kiss goodbye, so she truly kisses him and start loving him - or not, maybe before - or not, maybe now, who knows?

    So, it's not sudden love, even if until this very ball Zero was not a possible option for Yuuki. Still, she hasn't always loved him, and maybe the moment when she started loving him is their goodbye kiss just after becoming a PB, or maybe another one.



    I'm still waiting a very good reason why Yuuki should be so hysterical paranoid about Zero, when she seems to have no fussing at all about Kaname.

    This reason cannot be Kaname and cannot be the fact that they are different - because with human Yuuki and PB Kaname this was not a problem. And this reason cannot be that she was not sure about Zero returning her feelings, like he never gave her in the whole story a single hint - he gave her a lot, and far before this ball.

    So what?

    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by RIchard on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:29 pm

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:It's implied in your post that she always saw Zero as a lover becoz you pointed out when she told Kaname a piece of her heart is still connected to Zero she was saying: "I don't deserve to be with you because I love zero as a lover"
    Did you even read the whole post?
    Which one of these make the most since?
    "I don't deserve to be with you because I love Zero as a family member"
    "I don't deserve to be with you because I love Zero as a friend"
    "I don't deserve to be with you because I love zero as a lover"
    [This were written as examples to show the defrent kinds of love and why only 1 would make since]

    That is what I said, singling out only one of them takes the entire thing out of context. I also don't get where you are getting this always from nor do I see how it is implied that I said she always loved him.

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:Then state your personal opinion as that and not as "facts". You said that Yuuki saw Zero as a lover that's why she didn't think she deserve to be with Kaname but I disagree becoz Yuuki said no such thing. If Ch 87 is the first time we are seeing Yuuki thinking about what her feelings are for Zero and for the first time she's saying she likes Zero. How could she have seen Zero as a lover when she just realized this feeling in Ch 87? o.O
    Refer to the above, this is exactly why I posted that part.


    ButterflyWingsx wrote:Btw, no one said Yuuki didn't love Zero it's whether she's "in love" with Zero that's debatable. She can like Zero to some extend but be "in love" with only Kaname. We knew Yuuki had half her heart connected to Zero but even when she couldn't break that link she never consider Zero romantically. You might say in Ch 87 she started to think of him romantically and you might be right but we won't know for sure until Yuuki said so herself.

    Also, there's the possibly that Yuuki realize that she can never go back to Kaname and that's why she is now considering Zero as an option becoz even when she drank Zero's blood she still didn't think of him romantically after taking the blood that supposedly sated her. *snorts*
    ... If it was just a like, like you are trying to suggest then there would have been no problem with yuki quenching her thirst and kaname wouldn't get jealous/angry about it, we only see this happening with zero, why is it so hard to admit that she loves 2 men?

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by Duskola on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:38 pm

    RIchard, please note that we ARE reading your whole posts, and we're really trying to understand what you're stating. You keep saying that we have some language gaps, that we can't read - or clearly can't understand - what you're writing, and so on, even if we quote you and underline your own sentences. If you really think so, please put more efforts in your writing so that we can understand you better - we are really from different places in the world, so writing well and clearly is very important. I always try and do, so please feel free to ask if you misunderstood something I wrote.

    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by RIchard on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:56 pm

    Duskola wrote:RIchard, please note that we ARE reading your whole posts, and we're really trying to understand what you're stating. You keep saying that we have some language gaps, that we can't read - or clearly can't understand - what you're writing, and so on, even if we quote you and underline your own sentences. If you really think so, please put more efforts in your writing so that we can understand you better - we are really from different places in the world, so writing well and clearly is very important. I always try and do, so please feel free to ask if you misunderstood something I wrote.
    Man you type out before i can edit lol
    I never meant to imply that you cant read, I am just confused on how you could get such a different meaning then the meaning I meant it to have
    So this is what I was going to edit in to my old post.
    @Duskola it was all sarcasm but thanks I found it realy funny
    Here is my take [opion] on why yuki gave in here.
    It's not that yuki hasn't loved zero all this time [at least since the first kiss that is, don't want people saying I am implying she always loved him], it is only cause this time her preconceived notions were shattered.
    We have yuki leaving the academy in the first arch thinking she and only be enemy's and zero and that she is not the one for him cause she is a vampire/pb and that the only way zero can keep living is if he has some one to hunt down so to give zero a reason to live she will keep running away forever. This notion about the I am not the one for you cause I am a vampire/pb stays with her all the way up to this chapter as we see her telling isaya that he is a vampire hunter and that she is a vampire/pb. When zero offers her his hand for the dance this cracks if not even breaks her notions about zero as we can tell by the "your not the same boy, he would never dance with a vampire"

    KK I will try to explain my self better, first off the read my post comment was directed at butterfly cause she zeroed out a single part of a sentence that was meant to be taken as a whole mainly the "Which one of these make the most since?" one cause it was meant to show the deference the type of love would make in the statement. Mainly that the only type of love that would cause issues there is if it was a romantic/lover type of love. If you doubt me just go to the linked chapters and read for your self with those 3 references in mind.

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:02 pm

    RIchard wrote:Did you even read the whole post?

    That is what I said, singling out only one of them takes the entire thing out of context. I also don't get where you are getting this always from nor do I see how it is implied that I said she always loved him.

    -facepalm- I thought I explain myself in my post. And did it really take the entire thing out of context? You say it as if I'm putting words in your mouth or something. If you weren't saying she always saw Zero as a lover then I fail to see what your point was/is, and what we've been debating this whole time. Or are you now changing your mind and saying she didn't see Zero as a lover? o.O


    RIchard wrote:... If it was just a like, like you are trying to suggest then there would have been no problem with yuki quenching her thirst and kaname wouldn't get jealous/angry about it, we only see this happening with zero, why is it so hard to admit that she loves 2 men?

    Richard, when it comes to Yuuki Kaname is very jealous. It's not only when it comes to Zero that Kaname gets jealous/angry...Did you read the side story when a boy tried to approach Yuuki how Kaname nearly frighten the boy to death and threaten him to the point Takuma had to hold Kaname back and Zero had to cover Yuuki's eyes so she didn't see Kaname's behavior.

    And vice versa, Yuuki gets jealous for no reason when it comes to Kaname. For example, Yuuki was extremely jealous of Sara just for the simple fact that Kaname kissed Sara's hand Yuuki distrust her. Did Yuuki have a reason to be jealous of Sara?? Kaname had no interest in Sara and yet, still Yuuki was jealous of her. And she was upset that she saw Kaname and Sara together, and we saw once again her thinking how her and Kaname are not compatible...yet she still long for him.






    Last edited by ButterflyWingsx on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by RIchard on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:12 pm

    Sorry I haven't really read any of the side story's, side story's are suppose to take place out side of the main story line are they not? So they don't apply to main story line? I am not sure about this so I don't really know if they apply or not.

    The point to the 3 lines I explained in the post above yours, it is meant to give you 3 points of view [Family,friendship,lover/romance] when reading those parts of the manga and was meant to show the only one that would cause the issues they [kaname,yuki] were having is the lover romance one.
    This is some thing else that might be confusing this conversation, to me lover relationship = romance relationship.

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:16 pm

    RIchard wrote:Sorry I haven't really read any of the side story's, side story's are suppose to take place out side of the main story line are they not? So they don't apply to main story line? I am not sure about this so I don't really know if they apply or not.

    Well, you should read the side stories and like I said Kaname is very jealous when it comes to Yuuki...so you're dead wrong to think he only gets jealous when it come to Zero and Yuuki.


    RIchard wrote:The point to the 3 lines I explained in the post above yours, it is meant to give you 3 points of view [Family,friendship,lover/romance] when reading those parts of the manga and was meant to show the only one that would cause the issues they [kaname,yuki] were having is the lover romance one.
    This is some thing else that might be confusing this conversation, to me lover relationship = romance relationship.

    Ok if you say so. Here I thought you were trying to argue that Yuuki have always loved Zero as a lover but because he's a Hunter and she's a Pureblood she never consider Zero as an option.


    RIchard wrote:Here is my take [opion] on why yuki gave in here.
    It's not that yuki hasn't loved zero all this time [at least since the first kiss that is, don't want people saying I am implying she always loved him], it is only cause this time her preconceived notions were shattered.
    We have yuki leaving the academy in the first arch thinking she and only be enemy's and zero and that she is not the one for him cause she is a vampire/pb and that the only way zero can keep living is if he has some one to hunt down so to give zero a reason to live she will keep running away forever. This notion about the I am not the one for you cause I am a vampire/pb stays with her all the way up to this chapter as we see her telling isaya that he is a vampire hunter and that she is a vampire/pb. When zero offers her his hand for the dance this cracks if not even breaks her notions about zero as we can tell by the "your not the same boy, he would never dance with a vampire"

    And here's the one question that you've evade and fail to answer. Why is it that Yuuki never consider Zero romantically? And why suddenly, in Ch 87 she decided I'll forget he's a Hunter and that I'm a Pureblood and I'll kiss him in a room full of vampires that can recognize me?

    According to Zekis, Yuuki cares so much what society thinks so why then suddenly she's kissing Zero in a room full of vampires who can frown upon them becoz she is Kaname's fiance and is obligated to marry a criminal/villain/madman who abandon her? Why couldn't she have kissed Zero before? Like say, when she drank his blood and had time to spend with him at HA? Why did she kiss Zero when moments before she was wondering if Kaname was going to show up? So one dance from Zero and suddenly Yuuki is so impressed she can't control herself, eh? Talk about random, and OOC.


    Last edited by ButterflyWingsx on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by Duskola on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:22 pm

    RIchard, I used sarcasm because from what you've written until now, that was exactly what I understood. So, we can have two options:

    - You simply easily contradict yourself, or are not very sure about your theory, or maybe you always write in a hurry and don't have the time to explain very well
    - I became suddenly unable to read and understand English properly (ohohoh well, it may be, who knows?) - BUT I wouldn't be the one, as you say - we all are unable to read what you write - well, I personally find this statistically impossible, but it may be

    I'm happy you've found my post funny, let's laugh and keep the atmosphere easy, we're talking about a comic, as I told before...

    So, we came back to the point in which Zero and Yuuki are different. And I make my question again. Why, according to you, this difference was never a problem with Kaname, when they were human and PB? I can't find your answer to this - please forgive me if I skipped it.

    @Butterfly, let us not forget that Yuuki was even jealous of HW, a dead PB - but was not jealous at all when Maria told her that she wanted to take Zero away from her. She simply resigned to the fact that "they were enemies". So, I'm not saying that Yuuki doesn't love Zero. Still, until now, she has loved Kaname far far far better....... without any BUT or resignation or need to hide anything.











    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by RIchard on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:42 pm

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:And here's the one question that you've evade and fail to answer. Why is it that Yuuki never consider Zero romantically? And why suddenly, in Ch 87 she decided I'll forget he's a Hunter and that I'm a Pureblood and I'll kiss him in a room full of vampires that can recognize me.

    According to Zekis, Yuuki cares so much what society thinks so why then suddenly she's kissing Zero in a room full of vampires who can frown upon them becoz she is Kaname's fiance and is obligated to marry a criminal/villain/madman who abandon her? Why couldn't she have kissed Zero before? Like say, when she drank his blood and had time to spend with him at HA? Why did she kiss Zero when she was moments before wondering if Kaname was going to show up? So one dance from Zero and suddenly Yuuki is so impressed she can't control herself.
    I will try to answer this as best I can.

    It is not that yuki hasn't considered zero romantically but that she couldn't. IMO yuki first noticed her feeling for zero after there first kiss, which was right before she left the school with kaname in the first arch. In her mind she couldn't be around zero cause zero needs prey to keep living [in her opinion], so she decides to run from zero forever so he has a reason to live. Romance is hard if you cant be together.
    Now yuki and zero were not in the ball room but out on the terrace and it is night, on the other hand it is nice and bright inside, it would not be easy for the people inside to see what is happening on the outside with no light source out there even with the vision of a vampire. [Bold part is an opinion]

    Now the part about yuki being a vampire/pb and zero being a hunter IMO has nothing to do with society, this is all her personal opinion on how zero sees the matter. As an example she believes zero sees it like this "I am a vampire hunter so I can only hunt down and kill vampires/pbs, our only option is to be enemies" Which is why she is shocked when zero dances with her [she believed he would never dance with a vampire] cause it brakes the notion of we can be only enemies. This triggers the flash back of what they had before and with her notion that they can be only enemies shattered it resulted in the kiss.

    KK i think that covers all your questions, if u don't understand any of what I said just say so and I try me best to explain it.

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:50 pm

    Duskola wrote:@Butterfly, let us not forget that Yuuki was even jealous of HW, a dead PB - but was not jealous at all when Maria told her that she wanted to take Zero away from her.She simply resigned to the fact that "they were enemies".

    Ah, but some Zekis swore she was jealous of Maria. Yet, Yuuki didn't claim she distrust Maria and acted friendly towards her. But when she thought of how she always distrut Sara, she has a flashback of Kaname kissing Sara's hand. So Yuuki distrust Sara for the simple fact that Kaname kissed her hand...oh my. What a jealous girl. Same thing with HW..jealous of a ghost because he named her Kaname...lol.

    Duskola wrote:So, I'm not saying that Yuuki doesn't love Zero. Still, until now, she has loved Kaname far far far better....... without any BUT or resignation or need to hide anything.

    I don't think anyone here is saying she doesn't love Zero. I've been aware that Yuuki loves both Zero and Kaname since the beginning of the manga. They are two different kind of love and it's been clear from the very beginning of the manga who she's "in love" with (Kaname). Whereas we knew she loved Zero but never if she was "in love" with Zero or wanted to be with him romantically since she always said that Zero is an ally/friend.

    So are we now to think suddenly after one chapter because Zero and Yuuki danced she suddenly want to be with Zero romantically? I guess we'll find out in Ch 88 if now Yuuki sees Zero as an option and want to be with him romantically.


    RIchard wrote:It is not that yuki hasn't considered zero romantically but that she couldn't. IMO yuki first noticed her feeling for zero after there first kiss, which was right before she left the school with kaname in the first arch. In her mind she couldn't be around zero cause zero needs prey to keep living [in her opinion], so she decides to run from zero forever so he has a reason to live. Romance is hard if you cant be together.

    Here's the thing, I get that Yuuki had in her mind that Zero hates vampires and they couldn't be together becoz he's a Hunter. Here's what I don't get, why when she was in the same situation and it involved Kaname that didn't stop Yuuki from longing and thinking about how much she loves Kaname. We never not once saw Yuuki thinking she longs for Zero or that she's in love with Zero. Again, Ch 87 was random and disconnected becoz Yuuki always express a need to be an ally/friend to Zero.


    RIchard wrote:KK i think that covers all your questions, if u don't understand any of what I said just say so and I try me best to explain it.

    Well, thanks for answering but I'm afraid I'm still confused. See bolded parts above.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by nina on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:20 pm

    Duskola wrote:
    nina wrote:Just a clarification … a turned-human into vampire doesn’t lead necessarily to level-E. If the ex-human drink from the PB who turned him/her then it will led a life as a stabilized level-D vampire without the threat of the level-E-ness.
    So in Yuuki’s case if she was indeed human I suppose that Kaname would’ve had given her his blood.
    However; still their lifespan would have been totally different.

    @nina: Obviously ;) I let this implied to underline the danger, for a simple human, to become a vampire - as Yuuki couldn't be 100% sure that Kaname would simply give her his blood forever: if, for any reason, he would stop, she would have surely fallen to Level E. Still, she answered "yes" without thinking twice, and without the slightest hint of disgust about embracing vampire's instincts.

    Oh my Duskola! I never thought this touching aspect before!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

    But you’re so right in the way you putting it … Yuuki’s YES to the “unknown” shows an absolute surrender to Kaname! *letting myself completely into your arms* >> *You can do whatever you want to me* << she told him that too later

    Additionally shows and her deep rooted trust to the mystery-man-Kaname-the PB… that he wouldn’t let her “fall”…
    Considering Yuuki’s traumatic first memory of her human self with the Level-E which was haunting her, then her YES bears greater gravity …




    Just a general observation…

    It never cease to amaze me though the richness of the proofs of Yuuki’s eros for Zero when every time that the Yumes are asking for these proofs always comes down to one part of her heart blah blah blah … words that she herself deemed and degrade as excessive, childish words!!! This is the unshakable proof? << Rhetorical question…

    Butterflywingsx wrote: Why did she kiss Zero when moments before she was wondering if Kaname was going to show up? So one dance from Zero and suddenly Yuuki is so impressed she can't control herself, eh? Talk about random, and OOC.

    lol! Well yeah… Zero’s skills as dancer should be THE apocalypse of the chapter … no maybe of the century crazy





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by RIchard on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:22 pm

    There were actually times from when yuki was human that kaname being a pb caused problems, the whole part about the person I thought I could never have was actually mine all along. IOW she thought she could never have kaname till she turned back into a pb.

    why when she was in the same situation and it involved Kaname that didn't stop Yuuki from longing and thinking about how much she loves Kaname.

    The question here is did she not show any signs of longing for zero or did you just not notice them. Yuki is often shown thinking about zero as well as other small quirks. Take the first ball yuki went to as a pb the moment she sees zero her eyes stay glued on him until she goes out of sight. [with him behind her]
    There is also the scene where she has a hunger attack while studding in the mansion, she sees kaname in her memories then zero then the hunger hits hard. [I am not saying this is just cause of zero but a combination of them both]
    If you look closely there are a lot of things that you might not have noticed.

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:15 pm

    RIchard wrote:The question here is did she not show any signs of longing for zero or did you just not notice them. Yuki is often shown thinking about zero as well as other small quirks. Take the first ball yuki went to as a pb the moment she sees zero her eyes stay glued on him until she goes out of sight. [with him behind her]
    There is also the scene where she has a hunger attack while studding in the mansion, she sees kaname in her memories then zero then the hunger hits hard. [I am not saying this is just cause of zero but a combination of them both]
    If you look closely there are a lot of things that you might not have noticed.

    Oh so what you're saying is that we Yumes don't pay close attention? Wow, and here I who was a dual shipper who has been comparing both relationships from the start failed to notice Yuuki's thoughts and how much she longed for Zero romantically. Yuuki is usually shown thinking none romantic thoughts about Zero. I failed to see what romantic thoughts you speak of that I/Yumes did not notice.

    The above examples you gave showed Yuuki missing her friend. I didn't know you could read Yuuki's mind and guess that she was longing for Zero romantically when she never voiced these longings herself. So once again plz don't state things as if they are facts...if you're saying while Yuuki was with Kaname she was looking/lusting after Zero romantically then plz provide proof of this. In Ch 84, even a random vampire was shocked that Kaname and Yuuki were fighting and said that at the ball Kaname and Yuuki gave them a vibe that no ONE can separate them. Yuuki even said later after drinking Zero's blood that she wanted them to be like before, so again Ch 87 was a complete turn around and not usually how we normally see Yuuki act.




    Last edited by ButterflyWingsx on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by RIchard on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:33 pm

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:Oh so what you're saying is we Yumes don't pay close attention? Wow, and here I who was a dual shipper who has been comparing both relationships from the start failed to notice Yuuki's thoughts and how much she longed for Zero.
    ... I didn't bring yumi or zeki into this cause ether side it don't matter to me, I said maybe you, not maybe yumi...
    It might be true that the relationship I prefer is zero and yuki but I am also ok with kaname and yuki.

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:The above examples you gave showed Yuuki missing her friend.
    That is your opinion on the matter so you are doing the same thing you just told me not to and stating your opinion as a fact. You tell me to show where yuki says she longs for zero, with the same argument show me where it says she doesn't.

    There is no real point to this anymore. You are set in your ways and refuse to see any other way then them. You can easily say I am the same way so lets just let each other believe what we want.

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:46 pm

    RIchard wrote:That is your opinion on the matter so you are doing the same thing you just told me not to and stating your opinion as a fact. You tell me to show where yuki says she longs for zero, with the same argument show me where it says she doesn't.

    How is it an opinion? I gave examples in my post where Yuuki herself said she wanted Zero and her to be like they were before. I'm pretty sure Yuuki and Zero were not lovers before..but friends. So there you have it..if you want ppl to see your side of things at least support your claims with facts and not opinions.


    Here Yuuki's own words that she longs for Kaname. Mind you, while she longed for Kaname she always wanted to cherish Zero.

    Official Translation:

    Zero: Congratulations, Yuuki...on Kaname calling you his dear girl.
    Human Yuuki: But it's not what you think. I'm like a stray dog or cat to Kaname. It's obvious that I don't suit him. I...long for him...But...I understand. There's a line vampires and humans..can't cross.

    Human Yuuki: Kaname-sama is different from me. But there was something that did not change. Even if Kaname-sama is different, I still love him...


    RIchard wrote:There is no real point to this anymore. You are set in your ways and refuse to see any other way then them. You can easily say I am the same way so lets just let each other believe what we want.
    Oh am I? Now you can read my mind too and know that I refuse to see things any other way? o.O I'm amazed. If you were to provide me with proof I don't think I can ignore hard cold facts, from the manga. So if you're claiming she longed for Zero romantically the least you could do is support this with Yuuki's words. Even in Ch 87 Yuuki didn't say I longed for Zero, rather she said she wanted to cherish him. Same thing she said before in the beginning of the manga.

    If you think this is pointless, that's fine, then don't reply anymore.




    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2012-03-07
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by norngpinky on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:35 am

    OMG, 8 pages already!!! You guys are so quick ;__; I kind had to wait until the English scanlation came out and it takes so long for it to be released online ;o


    Anyway...I'm curious to know what the heck Yuki went upstairs to do in the mansion >__>

    And I'm wondering if others know that this party is supposedly a "trap" for Kaname.

    And I wonder if they knew Kaname was there already. I can't really tell if he was already from the beginning or somehow he just materialize in the balcony scene in the end affraid


    But yeah...I'm not surprised though that we have a Zeki kiss here. I feel like it was bound to happen anytime now, or at least before the end. Yuki HAS to make up her mind after all as she can't possibly be with the two men and live happily ever after! She has to really explore her feelings now and not just because she's a pureblood ~

    Naturally, she chose Kaname when she was given back her memories and became known as a Kuran princess. But I don't want her to feel like she needs to choose Kaname but because she loves him and wants to live by his side for eternity.

    Hino drew the characters beautifully as always <3 <3

    I liked the slow moment leading up to Zeki kiss, although we didn't get the see the kiss exactly. Gotta wonder whether they really did kiss or if they noticed Kaname's presence and drew apart -___-; But still...I think Yuki is opening her heart more.


    No doubts, of course, that she does cherish Zero. They grew up together after all and were living in the same house. I think Hino emphasized that very well with the different panels of Zero protecting Yuki and Yuki protecting Zero panels.


    "But...I..." <---- Yes, Yuki...but you???


    You wanted to cherish this boy, but you??


    LOL...She'll probably say something like buy I love Kaname too! xDDDDD


    OH MAN, I am so ready to see Kaname's reaction and what he is going to say!!! It has to be good...My birthday is at the end of next month! I hope they're not skipping next month, right??? O____O


    sSc_hidingsofa

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:14 pm

    i only think but never expect anything from evil and cruel hino.i am reading chapters by members comments.superb. sFun_banghead2

    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by Rose on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:00 pm

    Can we please get back to the one..in my opinion basic things we are lacking here..on page 4 of this topic some of us started talking about the blood scenes between Yuki and Zero,in past both shared blood, they are starving and also Zero was talking about horrible blood he has been drinking from those he hunt.So, in one moment Zero is confessing Yuki about his blood lust and the need to kill those he hunt, in other moment Yuki is what horrified? scratch Feeling sorry, or guilty and that part ends by "closing they harts" and "putting masks".What happened? scratch Can please somebody explain it to me? Why didn't they share blood, why were both of them so horrified? Was it all part of Hino plan - to get Zero to level E and maybe to the end of this character, for what it looks now they both( Kaname and Zero cant co-exist)
    Thanks cheers

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:02 am

    Rose wrote:Can we please get back to the one..in my opinion basic things we are lacking here..on page 4 of this topic some of us started talking about the blood scenes between Yuki and Zero,in past both shared blood, they are starving and also Zero was talking about horrible blood he has been drinking from those he hunt.So, in one moment Zero is confessing Yuki about his blood lust and the need to kill those he hunt, in other moment Yuki is what horrified? scratch Feeling sorry, or guilty and that part ends by "closing they harts" and "putting masks".What happened? scratch Can please somebody explain it to me? Why didn't they share blood, why were both of them so horrified? Was it all part of Hino plan - to get Zero to level E and maybe to the end of this character, for what it looks now they both( Kaname and Zero cant co-exist)
    Thanks cheers

    i agree,i also think both kami and zeroine can't exist together.they definitely not if yuuki choose to go with zero which she already did.

    my prediction is that maybe zero will end up devouring kaname. Sad

    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by RIchard on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:13 am

    So I was wondering if hino made a mistake in the story. When yuki feed on zero the only people we seen inside him are kaname, yuki, and inchiru yet it says he has feed on level e vampires in this chapter, so where are they? The only thing I can think of is the tombstones surrounding the sarcophagus, each tombstone being 1 level E he feed on. We also saw a version of kaname inside kaname when yuki feed on him so maybe the thing inside the sarcophagus is zero him self. [Vampire zero]

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 am


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:22 am