Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

a very cheap way Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
a very cheap way I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
a very cheap way Bar_left59%a very cheap way Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
a very cheap way Bar_left27%a very cheap way Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
a very cheap way Bar_left15%a very cheap way Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

a very cheap way

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonea very cheap way Drops5black

a very cheap way Empty a very cheap way

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:29 am

i am deeply hurt by yuuki's behaviour in this chapter.by the way i heartly congratulate to zekis for this kiss because i can understand their feeling for not having anything for their ship for so long.okay.this was a very cheap way to show this.she all together said i love kaname,i belong to him,my kaname and blah blah.she said she would like to be killed by him and then boom this kiss.okay i understand that yuuki totally can't be at fault as kaname himself left her but doesn't it prove that yuuki don't love him from her heart.lo0k where she loves him?i don't think so.i m sure that this is now gonna be a zeki because yuuki already killed kaname by this.poor him.he is also a person who doesn't make sullen face like zero when he is hurt.
    i really feel that he should have stayed in slumber,in wait for his original lover as yuuki can never be his past wife.do you think his past wife go around kissing guys.look at juuri and haruka,they could never even think of anyone else.yuuki also said in her childhood she wanted to become like her parents.huh...dear you can never be,that was true love,you just want these guys,you don't love them.

sorry but hino developed this is very cheap way just to grab zekis again in this manga.
    i now boldly say twilight's love is better than vk.well atleast bella was sure of her feelings for edward and she kissed jacob because renesmee in her was attached to him.vk is about cheap and bad love triangle in which only kaname showed dignity.yuuki go baby,go with zero and let great kaname sama rest in peace.atleast he is doing something useful for humans.RUKA WAS A BETTER LOVE CONTENDER FOR KANAME THAN YUUKI.HUH. Crying or Very sad

when i saw her picture of chapter 86 i thought yeah now she is gonna be a badass but bluh....she turned out to be a slut.

i am so sry for some bad words but please this chapter was not a treat at all.that kiss was not justifying seeing previous chapters.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zonea very cheap way Dropsoa

a very cheap way Empty Re: a very cheap way

Post by juliet Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:06 am

when i saw her picture of chapter 86 i thought yeah now she is gonna be a badass but bluh....she turned out to be a slut.

No, characterizations please we are in a public forum...we can do better.

i heartly congratulate to zekis for this kiss because i can understand their feeling for not having anything for their ship for so long.okay.this was a very cheap way to show this..i m sure that this is now gonna be a zeki because yuuki already killed kaname by this.poor him.he is also a person who doesn't make sullen face like zero when he is hurt.

This chapter was good for Zeki i agree. But don't get discouraged, because many things might be hidden under the carpet. Example; remember that this was a trap? So Zero and Yuuki are holding a plan here, they are not met there accidental. And the kissing scene does not really expose them. This could also lead to other conclusions.

she all together said i love kaname,i belong to him,my kaname and blah blah.she said she would like to be killed by him and then boom this kiss.okay i understand that yuuki totally can't be at fault as kaname himself left her but doesn't it prove that yuuki don't love him from her heart.lo0k where she loves him?i don't think so

exactly...if her love for Kaname which is so great now gets a little shadows over her feelings for Zero (taking the theory that she loves them both), after so many love declaration, emphasis and gravity, if you take the Zeki bait here, they can not be seen seriously. The one part nullifies the other, so no harm done. She says what she says, but then she is going to change that again. Why is the part with the greatest gravity in the story to be nullified and to be taken in a light way whereas the part with the shortest emotional development to be taken seriously? you can not place two meters here.
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:04 pm

This chapter was good for Zeki i agree. But don't get discouraged, because many things might be hidden under the carpet. Example; remember that this was a trap? So Zero and Yuuki are holding a plan here, they are not met there accidental. And the kissing scene does not really expose them. This could also lead to other conclusions.

@juliet, thank you, I feel sooooo comforted that somebody is sharing some optimistic views of this chapter. Well, optimistic for Yumes, at last lol! Zekis are more than happy about this lol! lol!
    But as I said elsewhere, this is not a question of being divided into parties like in elementary school, this is a question of coherence and consistence of the whole plot. This is what made me angry and sad about this apparent "jump back" in Yuuki's development.

I agree with you that this can be plotted, but I also don't want to convince myself that this is the truth, after the first time we see Yuuki's POV exposing some romantic feelings for Zero.

But as always, she has a BUT in the end of her POV. The fact is, I'm tired of her BUT. If Kaname must be nothing but a BUT, an obstacle, a forcing between Zero and Yuuki, then Hino, please tell us clearly, and let's stop this useless series of BUT and empty sentences. I want to see some facts from Yuuki. I want to see her strong. Let's stop her teenage paranoia, please.

I was disappointed above all becase I really hoped to see her starting to grow as Kaname's equal in this chapter. But she still remains the same.

juliet wrote:
    She says what she says, but then she is going to change that again. Why is the part with the greatest gravity in the story to be nullified and to be taken in a light way whereas the part with the shortest emotional development to be taken seriously? you can not place two meters here.

You are right juliet, but here is the point, "she says what she says"... I'm tired of her SAYS. Facts, Hino, FACTS, please!!! lol!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:52 pm

my pov is that this arc is mirror of first arc but the status is now twisted.zero is at place of yuuki,yuuki is at place of kaname and kaname is at place of zero.
    yuuki will kill kaname(she is already doing it in really cruel way),zero will become immortal somehow(i bet on it)and in end co-existence occuring,zeki having kids.woosh...............poor kaname,he could never have happiness in his life.he always suffered and died suffering.

and then zekis say zero suffers the most.ah...
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:04 pm

@lucykaede, don't be so discouraged! cheers We are discussing this chapter elsewhere as you read and after the first few moments of disappointment, I think that there's more than meets the eye Smile

lucykaede wrote:poor kaname,he could never have happiness in his life.he always suffered and died suffering.

and then zekis say zero suffers the most.ah...

Totally with you. Everybody pities and sympathizes for Zero's suffering, forgiving every evil action he does - for example, collaborating with Sara - without caring about Yuuki's happiness - or even feeding from his victims - as we've just discovered. He's always acting selfishly until now.
    But what about the 10'000 years of unhappiness of Kaname? Everybody seems to forget. His "evilness" prevails, even if it's clearly done for the sake of protecting Yuuki, and even if he gave up with Yuuki - that is, his true happiness after HUNDRED YEARS- to protect her. How sad.

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 am

@lucykaede, don't be so discouraged! We are discussing this chapter elsewhere as you read and after the first few moments of disappointment, I think that there's more than meets the eye

me too...I agree the way is cheap to hold both fandoms in here because apparently that could be done with having Yuuki equally caring, giving and stating her love for both all the way here...no trolling needed...whatever the script's necessity, at some point she should made up a decision > apparently the one love would be greater and cancel the other...

now with such trolling and sudden change either Hino has completely lost the ball (one chapter before Yuuki was saying other things) or Yuuki is stating her feelings about Zero in a caring way but not romantic, cleaning her ways and truths, before interacting and delving into deep any further...

i think it's too soon to reach final conclusions one way or the other. And last but not least; Kaname's truth is all missing from the script, his POV is something long expected that could literally make or break this relationship for ever; Hino takes twists all the time, it would not be her style to make a flat piece where Kaname is doomed, Zeki is the final couple just upon a kiss and memories of the past, and there is no solid explanation about anything.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:06 pm

juliet wrote:
    @lucykaede, don't be so discouraged! We are discussing this chapter elsewhere as you read and after the first few moments of disappointment, I think that there's more than meets the eye

me too...I agree the way is cheap to hold both fandoms in here because apparently that could be done with having Yuuki equally caring, giving and stating her love for both all the way here...no trolling needed...whatever the script's necessity, at some point she should made up a decision > apparently the one love would be greater and cancel the other...

now with such trolling and sudden change either Hino has completely lost the ball (one chapter before Yuuki was saying other things) or Yuuki is stating her feelings about Zero in a caring way but not romantic, cleaning her ways and truths, before interacting and delving into deep any further...

i think it's too soon to reach final conclusions one way or the other. And last but not least; Kaname's truth is all missing from the script, his POV is something long expected that could literally make or break this relationship for ever; Hino takes twists all the time, it would not be her style to make a flat piece where Kaname is doomed, Zeki is the final couple just upon a kiss and memories of the past, and there is no solid explanation about anything.
    i can only say no one can predict future but...the way she is trolling is becoming very annoying.she proves that she doesn't care about the story's quality but how to make fans of both characters stick to story.maybe a pressure from her editor.after all manga business in end is all about money.

also if zero was her hero from beginning for her useless heroine yuuki,then i must say hino has no writing skills.i can say stephanie meyer proved herself better.atleast in twilight,we are sure of character's feelings.here one day oh zero,next day oh kaname,other day i want to be alone,another day its again oh kaname.to be frank it has become sick for both fandoms.and there are characters which are doing nothing but sitting and having tea.where is seiren?why yuuki didn't asked her about kaname's plans?why aidou don't ask rukain for the reason of dono's death?
    so many cheap plot holes.

i am not mad that zeki kissed,i am mad and sad both that she kept us in illusion for so long.

one reason for my pessimistic comments is that i don't wanna get hurt when yuuki will choose zero.so i am keeping my all hopes in dark.if she chooses kaname by chance then its all good but i don't wanna get hurt if she chooses zero which is looking very strong this time.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:24 pm

also if zero was her hero from beginning for her useless heroine yuuki,then i must say hino has no writing skills.i can say stephanie meyer proved herself better.atleast in twilight,we are sure of character's feelings.here one day oh zero,next day oh kaname,other day i want to be alone,another day its again oh kaname.to be frank it has become sick for both fandoms.and there are characters which are doing nothing but sitting and having tea.where is seiren?why yuuki didn't asked her about kaname's plans?why aidou don't ask rukain for the reason of dono's death?

that right now exist without reason, i agree...all secondary characters are back now, they should be asked "what's the deal? what's the game"? that way a normal character looking for answer, perhaps Zero, not Yuuki alone would progress.

To not risk her surprise Hino could perhaps not show the answers but the progress should be obvious.

The lack of these answers or lack of effort to get them, makes the plot seem unnatural and very technically plotted to keep readers in the dark. The same as the trolling plan; a set up device more than a real necessity of development of feelings;

these gaps exists in the plot irrelevant to the end. Hino should have progressed smoother by now..
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:27 pm

juliet wrote:

that right now exist without reason, i agree...all secondary characters are back now, they should be asked "what's the deal? what's the game"? that way a normal character looking for answer, perhaps Zero, not Yuuki alone would progress.

To not risk her surprise Hino could perhaps not show the answers but the progress should be obvious.

The lack of these answers or lack of effort to get them, makes the plot seem unnatural and very technically plotted to keep readers in the dark. The same as the trolling plan; a set up device more than a real necessity of development of feelings;

these gaps exists in the plot irrelevant to the end. Hino should have progressed smoother by now..

yes exactly.all secondary characters are back and they are just sitting there doing nothing.if yuuki makes an army then it will be easy to stop or kill whatever she wants to do.i am very much disappointed by the development and sudden development of zeki.yuuki grew love feelings for zero in one chapter.even bella took three books to discover that.i guess yuuki has grown very intelligent in discovering her feelings.lol. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 am