Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 Bar_left59%chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 Bar_left27%chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 Bar_left15%chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
nina
mariangie
Kara
MorningStar
RIchard
kanachanimmortal
10 posters

chapter 88 predictions

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonechapter 88 predictions - Page 2 Drops5black

chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 Empty chapter 88 predictions

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:59 am

First topic message reminder :

i am very much upset with latest chapter. Evil or Very Mad

so you guys predict.

i think in next chapters kaname will kill isaya,yuuki will declare official abandonment of kaname and they are no more fiancees.

RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: chapter 88 predictions

Post by RIchard Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Kaname already officially abandoned yuki when he left the mansion and started his plans. It is made even worse with the fact that yuki asked and he agreed for the 2 to get a fresh start. So there is no infidelity on yukis part, kaname abandoned her. What do you want her to wait for him forever even when he abandoned her and there is a chance he wont return?

Now kaname did abandon her for a good reason mainly so she wouldn't try to stop him and so she wouldn't become a target along side him.
    However abandoning is abandoning rather it is for a good reason or not and being abandoned gives one of the worst feelings a person can ever have.
    There is an old saying the goes "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    The meaning of this is that no matter how good your motives or intentions are, evil is still evil and there is no justifying it.
    So yuki isn't the bad guy here cause there is no bad guy, he left her so she is free to do as she wants rather it be dancing and kissing zero or going back to kaname.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:38 pm

RIchard wrote:Kaname already officially abandoned yuki when he left the mansion and started his plans. It is made even worse with the fact that yuki asked and he agreed for the 2 to get a fresh start. So there is no infidelity on yukis part, kaname abandoned her. What do you want her to wait for him forever even when he abandoned her and there is a chance he wont return?

Now kaname did abandon her for a good reason mainly so she wouldn't try to stop him and so she wouldn't become a target along side him.
    However abandoning is abandoning rather it is for a good reason or not and being abandoned gives one of the worst feelings a person can ever have.
    There is an old saying the goes "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    The meaning of this is that no matter how good your motives or intentions are, evil is still evil and there is no justifying it.
    So yuki isn't the bad guy here cause there is no bad guy, he left her so she is free to do as she wants rather it be dancing and kissing zero or going back to kaname.

agree but i am talking about her love confession.her confessions were so strong that it looked like if kaname dies she will also kill herself instead of going to zero.i agree abandoning is abandoning but it proves that her love for kaname was not pure like kaname,yuuki was away from him for 10 years still kaname didn't think of anyone else except her but she....she went to zero kissing him.
    hino shouldn't have wrote strong confessions of love for yume when she wanted a zeki ending.it made her story look confused and cheap.
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zonechapter 88 predictions - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by RIchard Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Kaname is 10k years old and has had at least 1 wife in the past, yuki is 16-17 years old and spent most of that time infatuated with a single person. Isn't it obvious that there ideas of what love is might be different. Yuki doesn't know what true love is, she has nothing to compare it to till now maybe. There is no guarantee that it will be a zeki ending and yume is still in the run, giving up yume over a single kiss is going overboard slightly IMO
    As for the 10 years, yuki was never away from him, kaname was constantly around yuki in those 10 years, he just couldn't feed on her. He did however feed on other people in those 10 years, we know of at least 2.
    Now for the so called pure love, a love that would have you kill the other person or have them kill you if you can't have them is not pure, it is tainted in every form and considered more of an infatuation then a love. Ask any psychiatrist and they will tell you the same.

Right now yuki's idea of love is lacking greatly, the love she knows of is an immature love, but she is maturing with every chapter, so we just need to wait and see if it is her feelings for kaname or her feeling for zero that bloom into a true love.
    Plus there is no reason why they both can't bloom into true love, there is nothing saying that love is limited between 2 people and the heart is big enough to hold more then just 1 person. Many peoples and religions in the world allow more then 1 wife/husband. [Not me though, I am a 1 women man, I easily piss people off with out trying to so why would I want 2 women yelling at me how much a love you up I am lol]

Edit: I can't say S C R E W U P?
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:42 pm

*suddenly appears*

And what if it's gonna end like this ?

*suddenly disappears*
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Duskola wrote:*suddenly appears*

*suddenly disappears*

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Wow, nice find!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Kara wrote:
    Duskola wrote:*suddenly appears*

*suddenly disappears*

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Wow, nice find!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl you made my night, that child is mine...all mine rofl rofl

nice artistic skills by the way; i'll switch pair now, you trully inspired me, LOL
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:50 am

RIchard wrote:Kaname is 10k years old and has had at least 1 wife in the past, yuki is 16-17 years old and spent most of that time infatuated with a single person. Isn't it obvious that there ideas of what love is might be different. Yuki doesn't know what true love is, she has nothing to compare it to till now maybe. There is no guarantee that it will be a zeki ending and yume is still in the run, giving up yume over a single kiss is going overboard slightly IMO
    As for the 10 years, yuki was never away from him, kaname was constantly around yuki in those 10 years, he just couldn't feed on her. He did however feed on other people in those 10 years, we know of at least 2.
    Now for the so called pure love, a love that would have you kill the other person or have them kill you if you can't have them is not pure, it is tainted in every form and considered more of an infatuation then a love. Ask any psychiatrist and they will tell you the same.

Right now yuki's idea of love is lacking greatly, the love she knows of is an immature love, but she is maturing with every chapter, so we just need to wait and see if it is her feelings for kaname or her feeling for zero that bloom into a true love.
    Plus there is no reason why they both can't bloom into true love, there is nothing saying that love is limited between 2 people and the heart is big enough to hold more then just 1 person. Many peoples and religions in the world allow more then 1 wife/husband. [Not me though, I am a 1 women man, I easily piss people off with out trying to so why would I want 2 women yelling at me how much a love you up I am lol]

Edit: I can't say S C R E W U P?

ah.............what? scratch
    i can only say she is still not grown enough to understand love.maybe when she will become 20 she will realize her actual true love was aidou senpai. rofl
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Every one thinks it will end up yuki=kaname or yuki=zero but what if it ends up yuki=yori and zero=kaname. Come on where are all the zeka's and yuyo's?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:03 am

RIchard wrote:Every one thinks it will end up yuki=kaname or yuki=zero but what if it ends up yuki=yori and zero=kaname. Come on where are all the zeka's and yuyo's?

haha nowhere I can assure you....no it's possible that i lie. Mostly on the fanfiction.net I have seen many Kanaze fics and therefore fans, but yes you are right, i do not see them expressing around here. Perhaps that's because it's mostly a fantasy pair.

I also believe in Kaname's - Zero's dynamic to collaborate as in the first arc and pull some things together for the sake of the greater good. Then they can fight about the girl, lol. No, i still think that Yume has not finished yet, there are so many unclear points and contradictions, i mean the author has to have a logic about all of these, independently of the end. What has happened in the recent chapter was too fast and out of the blue..too fishy here.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:22 pm

juliet wrote:
    RIchard wrote:Every one thinks it will end up yuki=kaname or yuki=zero but what if it ends up yuki=yori and zero=kaname. Come on where are all the zeka's and yuyo's?

haha nowhere I can assure you....no it's possible that i lie. Mostly on the fanfiction.net I have seen many Kanaze fics and therefore fans, but yes you are right, i do not see them expressing around here. Perhaps that's because it's mostly a fantasy pair.

I also believe in Kaname's - Zero's dynamic to collaborate as in the first arc and pull some things together for the sake of the greater good. Then they can fight about the girl, lol. No, i still think that Yume has not finished yet, there are so many unclear points and contradictions, i mean the author has to have a logic about all of these, independently of the end. What has happened in the recent chapter was too fast and out of the blue..too fishy here.

i agree its too fishy but.....what possible logic can hino put behind yuuki mutually kissing zero except that she loves him too.i think hino didn't want to waste her chapters on developing zeki,she thought that readers will forgive her for such a major development.

now i think zeki are gonna live in kuran mansion together like yume did last year.i can assure you that this time zero is in kaname's position and kaname is in zero's position.so i guess this time girl will go with zero i guess.
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:04 am

Zero didn't even want to go further into the mansion than the front door. chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 2528011993 I doubt he desires to actually LIVE there. If it's going to be zeki they'll probably live in some quiet, rather small place. They're not people who like particularly flashy things. chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 812189494
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 am

Fine of Fate wrote:Zero didn't even want to go further into the mansion than the front door. chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 2528011993 I doubt he desires to actually LIVE there. If it's going to be zeki they'll probably live in some quiet, rather small place. They're not people who like particularly flashy things. chapter 88 predictions - Page 2 812189494

i meant that they would live there while they are on their journey to find ,kill or whatever do to kaname.
    i don't care where zeki wants to live,i wanna know who was kana chan previous wife.i want to ship her with kana chan in my mind rather than with dumb yuuki.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:51 pm