Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Bar_left59%Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Bar_left27%Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Bar_left15%Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
ButterflyWingsx
Evil in love
aya-chan
kanachanimmortal
Fine of Fate
nina
juliet
Andre
12 posters

Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

Andre
    Andre
    Human

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Empty Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

Post by Andre Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:05 pm

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Empty Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

Post by juliet Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:07 pm

thank You !!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

does anyone understand anything? if so please share a word, there are weird things happening again (LOL) as always...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks for the link! cheers

This time we have many teasers yay!

Oh my Kaname! He turned his back to Yuuki and walked away!!!!!! bouncing Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Th_100_

Soooooooooooooooo cool and majestic as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 6f428754

Oh yeah … we also see the cover of chapter 17 … it's Kaname with Takuma!!!! They look so lovely together! Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 2554657431
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Shocked Who was that woman? And Isaya BOWED to Kaname???!!! What the h*** happened??!!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Fine of Fate wrote: Shocked Who was that woman? And Isaya BOWED to Kaname???!!! What the h*** happened??!!

isaya's younger sister? dont take that to heart though its a google translation that part...

yuuki seems to cry..why?
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:37 pm

looks so awesome.i don't care about yuuki,she can go and adore you zero i don't give a damn.love you my kaname,so dignified.
    hmm..looks interesting chapter,why yuuki cry though? scratch

yuuki turned human?
    i don't understand google translate said something like this.huh...... scratch

there is one thing clear for sure,kaname smiled and told yuuki to leave him all alone.wow..........................................
    now what will yuuki do?what she can do?
    he he he..marry zero,who cares? Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Kaname has an outstanding grace to everything he tries to do.

Another chapter that just proves how mature and certain he is. *love him to tears*. Although, it's just too soon to say or to assume anything, there are far more important things going on than who Yuuki might choose * after all Kaname blocked himself so badly into not being AN OPTION that she has no option over who she choses; who is lEFT to chose, it's a funny question, yet far more realistic.

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Thank you for the link; someone was faster than stalker-san

Kaname turned his back to yuuki? honestly, if he did it, it was something I expected him to do so.

Yuuki was crying? why? hope that my baby is ok Crying or Very sad
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Interest chapter. I hope we will have full scanlation tomorrow.

Wow.. I love how Kaname turned his back to Yuuki and also love to see Yuuki's tear?

After reading the last page what I got is "I have to stop Kaname (in order to stop him) I have no choice but to turn (to place) Kaname into human" hahahaha... I am speechless... that's why she is crying. Do you think Yuuki can turn Kaname into human? I can't imagine that.

No VK next month... Take a good rest everyone.. Before the big drama of Yume shows up.. cheers

Hino sure is a troll... Razz

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:01 pm

After reading the last page what I got is "I have to stop Kaname (in order to stop him) I have no choice but to turn (to place) Kaname into human" hahahaha... I am speechless... that's why she is crying. Do you think Yuuki can turn Kaname into human? I can't imagine that.

Sacrifice? that's the best ever good news that i ever heard!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

bouncing bouncing
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Evil in love wrote:Interest chapter. I hope we will have full scanlation tomorrow.

No VK next month... Take a good rest everyone.. Before the big drama of Yume shows up.. cheers

no vk in december? Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 2747345646 Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 2747345646 Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 2747345646

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:36 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:Interest chapter. I hope we will have full scanlation tomorrow.

no vk in december? Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 2747345646 Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 2747345646 Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 2747345646

lazy Hino Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 1547219295 Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 1547219295 Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 1547219295 Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 1547219295 Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 1547219295 Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 1547219295 Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 1547219295 Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 1547219295
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Evil in love wrote:

What????????? Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 3621428690 If this is true then Yuuki is deffo the stupidest being EVER!

Hands off of my majestic, outstanding, ALMIGHTY PUREBLOOD Kaname-sama!!! Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 4155267722 Who told you that we want him human???

Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 2yvl2r9

Baka, baka, baka Yuuki! Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 473101691

Ps. Thanks Evil in Love for the info! cheers

ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Kaname turned his back on Yuuki. I wonder what went through Yuuki's mind. Can't wait to see the full chapter..and no VK next month? I guess it doesn't come as a surprise Hino always take a break around this time of the year. I love the cover for Volume 17, Takuma and Kaname are both very handsome.
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Ohohohohoh she REALLY says this?

OMG if that is the translation... I can't believe my guesses could really come true rofl

As I told before, that could really be the only way to stop the most powerful vampire alive, nullifying his powers. But obviously something (even more) unexpected is going to happen; or there would be no reason at all to continue the plot lol!

Veeeery veeeeeeeery interesting!

And I'm happy Kaname-sama didn't turn out to be a teenager with hormone disorder lol!

Now I really CAN'T wait for the first raws Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 2747345646 rofl

And I can clearly see Hino's face in this moment:

Spoiler:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:04 pm

ButterflyWingsx wrote: I love the cover for Volume 17, Takuma and Kaname are both very handsome.

couldn't agree more...oh they are both very handsome... Razz Razz

[quote="Duskola"]

As I told before, that could really be the only way to stop the most powerful vampire alive, nullifying his powers. But obviously something (even more) unexpected is going to happen; or there would be no reason at all to continue the plot lol!

Veeeery veeeeeeeery interesting!

And I'm happy Kaname-sama didn't turn out to be a teenager with hormone disorder lol!

no way, Kaname is far too serious for all of these games...

if this the correct translation...I am very happy...(i know i am running) but dont tell me that anyone believes that Yuuki is going to be allowed to sacrifice herself?

then the only thing that is left is for Kaname to pull back with his plan (and offer and the explanations or his plan wont make sense with Yuuki dead)

...if he is not stoping, then neither she...so at least she is very close in finding a way to stop him; or i do not see another solution anyway.
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:21 pm

no way, Kaname is far too serious for all of these games...

Oooooooh yeeees! YEEEES! Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 36224405 Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 2554657431

if this the correct translation...I am very happy...(i know i am running) but dont tell me that anyone believes that Yuuki is going to be allowed to sacrifice herself?

then the only thing that is left is for Kaname to pull back with his plan (and offer and the explanations or his plan wont make sense with Yuuki dead)

...if he is not stoping, then neither she...so at least she is very close in finding a way to stop him; or i do not see another solution anyway.

LOL we are both running rofl and I'm ready to take back my words if the translation will be different; still, if it is, that's a perfect narrative "key point" to change the path of the story and find a way out in the plot:

The only way to stop Kaname is Yuuki dying - but the reason of Kaname's plan is Yuuki living safe = break point = something's gonna change in this cycle. We shall see!
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:11 pm

nina wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:

What????????? Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 3621428690 If this is true then Yuuki is deffo the stupidest being EVER!

Hands off of my majestic, outstanding, ALMIGHTY PUREBLOOD Kaname-sama!!! Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 4155267722 Who told you that we want him human???

Agree; I do not want kami turned into a human; he won't be kami anymore

the interesting thing in this matter is that yuuki never took into cosideration to kill kaname in order to stop him, but her ultimate decision is turning him into a human. she preffers to die but kaname to be alive.

But kaname will never allow her to die; his plans will turn into nothing if yuuki will die - he does all these things to create a pacefull world for her to live in
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Sorry, I was so excited I forgot: thank you @Andre for the link and @Evil in love for the translation ;)
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:42 am

aya-chan wrote:
    nina wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:

Agree; I do not want kami turned into a human; he won't be kami anymore

the interesting thing in this matter is that yuuki never took into cosideration to kill kaname in order to stop him, but her ultimate decision is turning him into a human. she preffers to die but kaname to be alive.

But kaname will never allow her to die; his plans will turn into nothing if yuuki will die - he does all these things to create a pacefull world for her to live in

i agree to all this as well! one thing for sure, i hope it's only a thought, and not what will actually happen....hino would be making a very big mistake imo to end it that way. plus, would not kaname wake up like yuuki did one way or another?
    then what happens? he either finishes the job....or maybe he tries to end his life once and for all. Shocked
    but turning kaname into a human! affraid that's ruining everything that kaname is!!! it's pretty much an insult to him sSig_censored
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 am

my question is~ where the h### is Zero in all this? what's he doing??? Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 1098764838
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:57 am

darkwolf123 wrote:my question is~ where the h### is Zero in all this? what's he doing??? Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! 1098764838

been wondering the same thing...i guess he shall try to stop Yuuki who shall try to stop kaname? hm, perhaps...

we must hang on to the raws to confirm that Yuuki's original line was that she will sacrifice herself to make kaname human (have no idea how that will help him, even if she did - he is in the center of chaos). If the line though is true then this completely justifies the bad feeling we had about chapter 86. She had said goodbye to Yori and had said that "this is the last journey". Now i can see what she meant, cant wait for the raws and translation to see how much truth lies in there...

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 88 SPOILERS! Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:19 am

okay about this.
    turning kaname human? sSc_jawdrop3
    yuuki has gone crazy. sFun_banghead2
    the reason kami chan is living is because that baka is living too.can't she understand this at all? sSig_censored
    if kana chan becomes human,it is the saddest thing as we won't be able to cherish our cute king. sSic_stretcher
    but i know he will be still hot after being a human.
    i am wondering what zero did in this chapter. scratch
    but hino is a troll,i will be suprised if yuuki sticks to her words. rofl

to be frank after so much kiss drama,i can say good spoilers,hope raws won't turn the things. sSic_cold
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:09 am

To think that she has the capacity to turn Kaname into human.. Yuuki is being ridiculously too confident!! And I don’t know where she got that confidence from, seriously!! Just to think about it, she doesn’t even have the capability to capture him, how much more to turn him to human which would entail greater power than that being sealed. scratch

To be honest, right now, I don’t like Yuuki.. and it’s a pleasure to know that Kaname did not fall for her machinations in the last chapter, if Yuuki is to be with Kaname, then she has to at least graduate from being an idiot. To make Kaname stop = Turn him into human = Kaname forgetting his goals. Even for the sake of argument, if she will be successful.. where would that put Kaname in the society he had previously created havoc? Would affected people open their arms to him? Of course not!! That will only expose him to greater danger and vulnerability.

Isaya kneeling to Kaname – maybe after the HA incident, all of the remaining purebloods must have known that Kaname is the revived ancestor. It would be nice though if Isaya is sincere, though, I cannot see him as someone villainous. I wouldn’t be surprised if he will agree to Kaname’s plan of eradicating purebloods for after all, he had his child turned human long time ago.. he might be thinking of disposing off his remaining life for proper use instead of being a mere by – stander.

All in all, I just cannot swallow the notion of Kaname turning to human.. he is the very personification of a vampire after all. It’s something that is not suited for his character, as for me.. But oh well, this is fiction, so everything is possible. Aahaah.. can’t wait for the full raws.. it seems countdown to finale is officially starting. king queen
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:45 am

Yuuki has become a different person to me after Ch 87, I hope Hino redeem her character and thank God Kaname walked away after seeing her kiss Zero. I've always liked Yuuki, but I didn't like her acting like a fickle girl who can't decide what she wants. She's talking crazy if she really intents to turn Kaname human. Like seriously, how will that help? It will just make Kaname vulnerable...Yuuki would died doing so, who would look out for a confused Kaname who's lost his memories and has made a lot of enemies? scratch She might as well just let him die. Pssssssh..seriously Yuuki think for a moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:39 am