Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Share

    Andre
    Human

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Location : Somewhere...
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by Andre on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:05 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    http://hi.baidu.com/152869/item/9396890638c365ed35990242

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:45 am

    Yuuki has become a different person to me after Ch 87, I hope Hino redeem her character and thank God Kaname walked away after seeing her kiss Zero. I've always liked Yuuki, but I didn't like her acting like a fickle girl who can't decide what she wants. She's talking crazy if she really intents to turn Kaname human. Like seriously, how will that help? It will just make Kaname vulnerable...Yuuki would died doing so, who would look out for a confused Kaname who's lost his memories and has made a lot of enemies? scratch She might as well just let him die. Pssssssh..seriously Yuuki think for a moment.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:14 am

    i agree with everybody here.even a reader who knows very little about manga will never agree that yuuki has capacity to turn kaname into a human.it is like what?? .i think zero will play his part here and make her realize what stupid things she is thinking. i think her comment is just an emotional chaos ,hino can't mess up her story like this.kaname is a hell developed character and an ancestor,when sara,rido,zero,kaein,yagari etc could not stop him,i don't think yuuki can.to change kaname into a human,she will need to bite him and she has tried very hard but failed to even touch him.this proves that if kaname doesn't want no one can even touch him .i thank hino for making such a great character.kaname is awesome.


    yuuki-kaname i want you to turn into a human. sFun_mischieviousbig

    kaname- rofl *dies of laughter*

    zero-thank you yuuki for finally killing kaname. aha



    finale is near so i hope now we will know something about kana chan's wife and hooded woman,well atleast tell us her name. Twisted Evil


    she kissed zero and still wanting to stop kaname,it looks like she herself forgot,kaname promised her if she does something like this,he will kill her or get himself killed.yuuki should understand this is leading to kana chan's death only.

    its better she go with zero to the school again and have babies with him.to be frank now i don't like her to be with kana chan at all,she is not worthy to be fiancee of such a dignified character. sFun_hailtheking


    i expected some yuuki on ch 17 cover.hope on cover's back there will be some hint.i just can't wait for the finale chapter.hino,dear hino this time no cheapness please,end it in epic way,really epic. cheers

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by Duskola on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 am

    LOL wait, wait a minute!

    IF and only IF the raws will confirm our impressions - There's a HUGE gap between what she PLANS to do and what she WILL ACTUALLY BE ABLE to do.

    We obviously don't know if she CAN turn Kaname into human and - above all - WHAT IS THE WAY in which a common PB can make this charm. Only PB know the limit of their powers, isn't it? And their power sits only in their blood - they don't seem to have to learn something in particular.

    I will wait the raws to disclose totally my opinions about this, but this time (lol!) I'm surprised by your reactions. To sacrifice herself totally for a cause she believes in, in a somewhat naive way AND without thinking about all the consequences - this is totally IN Yuuki character. When I supposed what she was planning, I could see the tiny cogs in her mind:

    Yuuki's cogs: "*roll roll mumble mumble roll roll* OMG what can I do to stop him? I obviously can't kill him. And he's far too powerful for anybody to take him captive. And he's suffering so much, since so long ago... I just can't imagine how someone can endure 10000 years of loneliness and pain. OH! BUT I JUST HAD A BRIIIIIIGHT IDEA! Well, my mother was able to turn me into human, so I imagine I could do the same. AND he will forget everything, even about me and my sacrifice, and be happy. YAY! LET'S DO IT!!!"

    LOL this might have been her logical connections. Still, as we have some pieces missing - we don't have her POV about what she's planning - there may also be something left - about her powers or about something she understood? Who knows? I suppose the key is in what she took from the mansion.

    Then, she also may be the only one PB who could break the humanize spell - due to the nature of her powers, but this is only my supposition. I mean, she's also the only one humanized vampire we've seen until now, so we don't have enough elements to suppose she will be able or not, or what are the dangers and consequences of this spell! lol!

    Still, she's always acted like this for the people she cares and loves. And this is precisely why Kaname talks about a "meaningless sacrifice" before - a sentence that now acquires a brand new meaning.

    Zero risks to fall to level E? Well, let's give him my blood! Who cares? Oh, and Shizuka showed up? Let's become a vampire so that I can save both Zero and Kaname! Wait!!! What is this? PB go here and there killing each other? Well, let's go around with my scythe. I probably won't be able to kill anybody and I don't know anything about vampire society, but just go and chit-chat with them. And let's give away all my blood to heal everybody! I could die, but well, that's it. LOL she's adorable. She's a child. But they say that wisdom often sits in children's hearts. Let's wait for the raws gladly! cheers


    (And I obviously am curious about what Zero is doing, as this is the key to understand ch. 87, too - will we see him here, or we'll have to wait until January? lol!)

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:32 am

    raws generally comes exactly opp of spoilers,maybe in raws she and zero again kissed. Surprised

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by nina on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:50 pm

    chacile wrote:To think that she has the capacity to turn Kaname into human.. Yuuki is being ridiculously too confident!! And I don’t know where she got that confidence from, seriously!! Just to think about it, she doesn’t even have the capability to capture him, how much more to turn him to human which would entail greater power than that being sealed. scratch


    To be honest, right now, I don’t like Yuuki.. and it’s a pleasure to know that Kaname did not fall for her machinations in the last chapter, if Yuuki is to be with Kaname, then she has to at least graduate from being an idiot. To make Kaname stop = Turn him into human = Kaname forgetting his goals. Even for the sake of argument, if she will be successful.. where would that put Kaname in the society he had previously created havoc? Would affected people open their arms to him? Of course not!! That will only expose him to greater danger and vulnerability.

    Isaya kneeling to Kaname – maybe after the HA incident, all of the remaining purebloods must have known that Kaname is the revived ancestor. It would be nice though if Isaya is sincere, though, I cannot see him as someone villainous. I wouldn’t be surprised if he will agree to Kaname’s plan of eradicating purebloods for after all, he had his child turned human long time ago.. he might be thinking of disposing off his remaining life for proper use instead of being a mere by – stander.

    All in all, I just cannot swallow the notion of Kaname turning to human.. he is the very personification of a vampire after all. It’s something that is not suited for his character, as for me.. But oh well, this is fiction, so everything is possible. Aahaah.. can’t wait for the full raws.. it seems countdown to finale is officially starting. king queen

    *applause*
    Exactly my thoughts chacile! I couldn’t agree more!!!!

    And let’s put aside for a moment the practical aspect of Yuuki’s thought (which seems totally impractical, but well Razz ) and let’s say that she can turn Kaname through telepathy ( rofl rofl I can’t be serious at all Razz ) … what mostly frustrates me though is the lack of ingenuity in this scenario … haloooo we have seen the play already!

    First was Juuri turning Yuuki … then it was Kaname who was thinking to do the same and now is Yuuki for Kaname???! Ah yeah and I forgot that Isaya’s wife’s turned their child too! So; someone is running out of new ideas or what?!
    This leads me to my second reason of disappointment >>

    I’m expecting for almost an eternity now *sigh* to see Yuuki justifying her title as the heroine of this story aka doing something that ONLY she can do! And after all her efforts, her screams and cries that gone downhill; this is her FINAL BRILLIANT idea????!!! *applause*

    What is left is to ask from Zero to be the guardian of the human-Kaname since she won’t be around!



    If so then I suggest her to stick to what she was only doing thus far in this story efficiently >> playing around << she is a pro on that field!

    Duskola wrote: Still, she's always acted like this for the people she cares and loves. And this is precisely why Kaname talks about a "meaningless sacrifice" before - a sentence that now acquires a brand new meaning.

    Zero risks to fall to level E? Well, let's give him my blood! Who cares? Oh, and Shizuka showed up? Let's become a vampire so that I can save both Zero and Kaname! Wait!!! What is this? PB go here and there killing each other? Well, let's go around with my scythe. I probably won't be able to kill anybody and I don't know anything about vampire society, but just go and chit-chat with them. And let's give away all my blood to heal everybody! I could die, but well, that's it. LOL she's adorable. She's a child. But they say that wisdom often sits in children's hearts. Let's wait for the raws gladly!

    It is exactly how you described it dear … however instead of finding it adorable or cute or whatever I find it worthless and pathetic at the dawn of the finale! Yuuki can’t no longer being portrayed as a kind-hearted yet naïve child!
    And this is why both boys are always bailing out her! She’s like “dependant specie”!
    And of course Kaname had no other choice but to do what he is doing since this baka could sacrifice her life for nothing! And with nothing I don’t mean of course Kaname’s or Zero’s life but the effectiveness of her sacrifice!

    Well apparently my arrows on a second layer are targeting Hino and not a fictional character of course.

    IF and only IF the raws will confirm our impressionsThere's a HUGE gap between what she PLANS to do and what she WILL ACTUALLY BE ABLE to do.

    Of course … I don’t think that anyone actually believed that this is gonna happen.
    At least personally I express my critique as regards the scenario and the boring repetitions that runs it!
    How many times have we seen the exact same pattern >>

    Yuuki: la la la la >> Kaname: Hello I’m here >> Yuuki: Oh my Kaname >> Kaname: Bye-bye catch me if you can ho ho ho >> Yuuki:

    I don’t know if I should cry or ROFLMAO anymore!

    And I’m ready to eat crow if Yuuki/Hino turns the tables and give us an epic development but for the time being the samples are disappointing.

    But to be fair I can see and something positive in all this … As Juliet and Duskola pointed out … at least is confirmed now what we were saying previously >> that Yuuki is determined to reach the extremes and even die if there is no other way. This gives a beam of optimism cuz maybe Kaname will be compelled to pull back.
    However Zero might come to play there and stop her so we could be back to zero point again! Or maybe this is exactly what Kaname wants or has predict … that Zero will be the brake for Yuuki leaving him free to finish his plan.

    Although on a symbolic level Yuuki’s “resolution” means a lot >> as an idea is romantic … a mirror of what Kaname was thinking for Yuuki or what even he is doing now >> sacrificing his life for her and she is willing to do the same for him! I’ll give her some credit for that solely…

    Ps. I would find it by far more interesting or efficient or dramatic if Yuuki was threatening to chop her head off for example and without announcing it with a speaking trumpet before hand Razz Razz Razz

    Ps2. Then again if she insists so much to turn someone into human she can always turn Zero bwhahaha … he is the one who whines for 88 @#$% chapters now for his lost humanity … Razz Razz Razz





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:58 pm

    nina wrote:
    chacile wrote:To think that she has the capacity to turn Kaname into human.. Yuuki is being ridiculously too confident!! And I don’t know where she got that confidence from, seriously!! Just to think about it, she doesn’t even have the capability to capture him, how much more to turn him to human which would entail greater power than that being sealed. scratch


    To be honest, right now, I don’t like Yuuki.. and it’s a pleasure to know that Kaname did not fall for her machinations in the last chapter, if Yuuki is to be with Kaname, then she has to at least graduate from being an idiot. To make Kaname stop = Turn him into human = Kaname forgetting his goals. Even for the sake of argument, if she will be successful.. where would that put Kaname in the society he had previously created havoc? Would affected people open their arms to him? Of course not!! That will only expose him to greater danger and vulnerability.

    Isaya kneeling to Kaname – maybe after the HA incident, all of the remaining purebloods must have known that Kaname is the revived ancestor. It would be nice though if Isaya is sincere, though, I cannot see him as someone villainous. I wouldn’t be surprised if he will agree to Kaname’s plan of eradicating purebloods for after all, he had his child turned human long time ago.. he might be thinking of disposing off his remaining life for proper use instead of being a mere by – stander.

    All in all, I just cannot swallow the notion of Kaname turning to human.. he is the very personification of a vampire after all. It’s something that is not suited for his character, as for me.. But oh well, this is fiction, so everything is possible. Aahaah.. can’t wait for the full raws.. it seems countdown to finale is officially starting. king queen

    *applause*
    Exactly my thoughts chacile! I couldn’t agree more!!!!

    And let’s put aside for a moment the practical aspect of Yuuki’s thought (which seems totally impractical, but well Razz ) and let’s say that she can turn Kaname through telepathy ( rofl rofl I can’t be serious at all Razz ) … what mostly frustrates me though is the lack of ingenuity in this scenario … haloooo we have seen the play already!

    First was Juuri turning Yuuki … then it was Kaname who was thinking to do the same and now is Yuuki for Kaname???! Ah yeah and I forgot that Isaya’s wife’s turned their child too! So; someone is running out of new ideas or what?!
    This leads me to my second reason of disappointment >>

    I’m expecting for almost an eternity now *sigh* to see Yuuki justifying her title as the heroine of this story aka doing something that ONLY she can do! And after all her efforts, her screams and cries that gone downhill; this is her FINAL BRILLIANT idea????!!! *applause*

    What is left is to ask from Zero to be the guardian of the human-Kaname since she won’t be around!



    If so then I suggest her to stick to what she was only doing thus far in this story efficiently >> playing around << she is a pro on that field!

    Duskola wrote: Still, she's always acted like this for the people she cares and loves. And this is precisely why Kaname talks about a "meaningless sacrifice" before - a sentence that now acquires a brand new meaning.

    Zero risks to fall to level E? Well, let's give him my blood! Who cares? Oh, and Shizuka showed up? Let's become a vampire so that I can save both Zero and Kaname! Wait!!! What is this? PB go here and there killing each other? Well, let's go around with my scythe. I probably won't be able to kill anybody and I don't know anything about vampire society, but just go and chit-chat with them. And let's give away all my blood to heal everybody! I could die, but well, that's it. LOL she's adorable. She's a child. But they say that wisdom often sits in children's hearts. Let's wait for the raws gladly!

    It is exactly how you described it dear … however instead of finding it adorable or cute or whatever I find it worthless and pathetic at the dawn of the finale! Yuuki can’t no longer being portrayed as a kind-hearted yet naïve child!
    And this is why both boys are always bailing out her! She’s like “dependant specie”!
    And of course Kaname had no other choice but to do what he is doing since this baka could sacrifice her life for nothing! And with nothing I don’t mean of course Kaname’s or Zero’s life but the effectiveness of her sacrifice!

    Well apparently my arrows on a second layer are targeting Hino and not a fictional character of course.

    IF and only IF the raws will confirm our impressionsThere's a HUGE gap between what she PLANS to do and what she WILL ACTUALLY BE ABLE to do.

    Of course … I don’t think that anyone actually believed that this is gonna happen.
    At least personally I express my critique as regards the scenario and the boring repetitions that runs it!
    How many times have we seen the exact same pattern >>

    Yuuki: la la la la >> Kaname: Hello I’m here >> Yuuki: Oh my Kaname >> Kaname: Bye-bye catch me if you can ho ho ho >> Yuuki:

    I don’t know if I should cry or ROFLMAO anymore!

    And I’m ready to eat crow if Yuuki/Hino turns the tables and give us an epic development but for the time being the samples are disappointing.

    But to be fair I can see and something positive in all this … As Juliet and Duskola pointed out … at least is confirmed now what we were saying previously >> that Yuuki is determined to reach the extremes and even die if there is no other way. This gives a beam of optimism cuz maybe Kaname will be compelled to pull back.
    However Zero might come to play there and stop her so we could be back to zero point again! Or maybe this is exactly what Kaname wants or has predict … that Zero will be the brake for Yuuki leaving him free to finish his plan.

    Although on a symbolic level Yuuki’s “resolution” means a lot >> as an idea is romantic … a mirror of what Kaname was thinking for Yuuki or what even he is doing now >> sacrificing his life for her and she is willing to do the same for him! I’ll give her some credit for that solely…

    Ps. I would find it by far more interesting or efficient or dramatic if Yuuki was threatening to chop her head off for example and without announcing it with a speaking trumpet before hand Razz Razz Razz

    Ps2. Then again if she insists so much to turn someone into human she can always turn Zero bwhahaha … he is the one who whines for 88 @#$% chapters now for his lost humanity … Razz Razz Razz

    excellent post.
    wow so i guess zero will finally be vampire knight.saving yuuki from sacrificing herself and living with her when kaname finally executes his plan.if that is the ending so sry hino i am disappointed.i expect far more epicness than this shit.

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by aya-chan on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 pm

    chacile wrote:

    Even for the sake of argument, if she will be successful.. where would that put Kaname in the society he had previously created havoc? Would affected people open their arms to him? Of course not!! That will only expose him to greater danger and vulnerability.


    Exactly. At the first glance, yuuki's sacrifice is noble but...

    please someone give this girl some brain

    How kaname will be safe if he will be turned into a vulnerable state; the vampires / the hunters who hates might come after him and kill him.
    Also, some might be afraid that he will break the spell, so they will try to avoid it.

    Yuuki, about whose existence few knew was never safe in her human state; how can kaname be safe when all knows who he is? scratch

    nina wrote:

    What is left is to ask from Zero to be the guardian of the human-Kaname since she won’t be around!

    rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Seriously, she might ask zero to do it; it's sound like yuuki Razz

    Ps. I would find it by far more interesting or efficient or dramatic if Yuuki was threatening to chop her head off for example and without announcing it with a speaking trumpet before hand Razz Razz Razz

    rofl rofl rofl rofl
    I was thinking the same. artemis pointed to her neck / heart would have been more efficient than her current idea.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by juliet on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:50 pm

    Am I the only one that finds this idea, a brilliant idea?

    1. It will never happen
    2. Kaname shall have no option but to pull back
    3. Zero might ask why Kaname. He needs it more rofl rofl rofl
    4. Yuuki choses death over another > who could expect such an LT solution?

    5. It's all about a meaningless sacrifice > Yuuki's listening abilities and memory worry me a bit > but she is cornered...

    6. LOVE > Yuuki would never kill Kaname > instead she wants to kill herself > dazzle, stars, LOVE!!!

    haha someone get me of the cloud> i am waiting to be confirmed, then I shall leave the cloud for the sky!!! LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:01 pm

    juliet wrote:Am I the only one that finds this idea, a brilliant idea?

    1. It will never happen
    2. Kaname shall have no option but to pull back
    3. Zero might ask why Kaname. He needs it more rofl rofl rofl
    4. Yuuki choses death over another > who could expect such an LT solution?

    5. It's all about a meaningless sacrifice > Yuuki's listening abilities and memory worry me a bit > but she is cornered...

    6. LOVE > Yuuki would never kill Kaname > instead she wants to kill herself > dazzle, stars, LOVE!!!

    haha someone get me of the cloud> i am waiting to be confirmed, then I shall leave the cloud for the sky!!! LOL

    your post cracked me up. rofl
    kaname from the beginning knew that this weird girl would say or do something(meaningless sacrifice)so he left her not to stain his powerful image.seriously i mean turning kaname into a human,it would have been better idea if she would just threaten him with her life instead of something so intelligent. rofl
    but maybe this will work.reason-well kaname is an intelligent player and his opponents were intelligent as well so far so i don't think kaname can think so stupidly and boom her plan worked. rofl

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by juliet on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:20 pm

    lucykaede wrote:
    juliet wrote:Am I the only one that finds this idea, a brilliant idea?

    1. It will never happen
    2. Kaname shall have no option but to pull back
    3. Zero might ask why Kaname. He needs it more rofl rofl rofl
    4. Yuuki choses death over another > who could expect such an LT solution?

    5. It's all about a meaningless sacrifice > Yuuki's listening abilities and memory worry me a bit > but she is cornered...

    6. LOVE > Yuuki would never kill Kaname > instead she wants to kill herself > dazzle, stars, LOVE!!!

    haha someone get me of the cloud> i am waiting to be confirmed, then I shall leave the cloud for the sky!!! LOL

    your post cracked me up. rofl
    kaname from the beginning knew that this weird girl would say or do something(meaningless sacrifice)so he left her not to stain his powerful image.seriously i mean turning kaname into a human,it would have been better idea if she would just threaten him with her life instead of something so intelligent. rofl
    but maybe this will work.reason-well kaname is an intelligent player and his opponents were intelligent as well so far so i don't think kaname can think so stupidly and boom her plan worked. rofl

    intelligence has limits, stupidity not, that's what Einstein said, even the smartest ones can not cope with stupidity....hands -up

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:27 pm

    juliet wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    juliet wrote:Am I the only one that finds this idea, a brilliant idea?

    1. It will never happen
    2. Kaname shall have no option but to pull back
    3. Zero might ask why Kaname. He needs it more rofl rofl rofl
    4. Yuuki choses death over another > who could expect such an LT solution?

    5. It's all about a meaningless sacrifice > Yuuki's listening abilities and memory worry me a bit > but she is cornered...

    6. LOVE > Yuuki would never kill Kaname > instead she wants to kill herself > dazzle, stars, LOVE!!!

    haha someone get me of the cloud> i am waiting to be confirmed, then I shall leave the cloud for the sky!!! LOL

    your post cracked me up. rofl
    kaname from the beginning knew that this weird girl would say or do something(meaningless sacrifice)so he left her not to stain his powerful image.seriously i mean turning kaname into a human,it would have been better idea if she would just threaten him with her life instead of something so intelligent. rofl
    but maybe this will work.reason-well kaname is an intelligent player and his opponents were intelligent as well so far so i don't think kaname can think so stupidly and boom her plan worked. rofl

    intelligence has limits, stupidity not, that's what Einstein said, even the smartest ones can not cope with stupidity....hands -up

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl



    EXACTLY. rofl

    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2011-04-26
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by Evil in love on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:34 pm

    juliet wrote:Am I the only one that finds this idea, a brilliant idea?

    1. It will never happen
    2. Kaname shall have no option but to pull back
    3. Zero might ask why Kaname. He needs it more rofl rofl rofl
    4. Yuuki choses death over another > who could expect such an LT solution?

    5. It's all about a meaningless sacrifice > Yuuki's listening abilities and memory worry me a bit > but she is cornered...

    6. LOVE > Yuuki would never kill Kaname > instead she wants to kill herself > dazzle, stars, LOVE!!!

    haha someone get me of the cloud> i am waiting to be confirmed, then I shall leave the cloud for the sky!!! LOL

    No not only you Juliet. You are exactly saying things in my mind.

    You know what I think that is Hino's purpose to plot this. Kaname had thought to do the same thing to turn Yuuki into Human and then it now comes to Yuuki who said to turn Kaname into Human. They thought to do the same thing for each other. The biggest word here is "Sacrifice". In other word, for me it means a True Love. Like, she doesn't care if she will die but she can't kill him, the only way to stop him, just make him into human that he won't have power to do this plan. This applies to Kaname as well when he wanted to turn Yuuki into Human. As Hino gave us a hint to have the theory of Kaname will turn Yuuki in Human but why she couldn't do the same implication to Yuuki . Definitely, this won't become true.

    You know as long as Kaname doesn't stop to talk with her and explain to her what he is gonna do but keeps running from her not to get involved. This is a crucial time of them, I believe every romance story has this crisis.

    I ever thought that Yuuki might take herself as a hostage in order to stop Kaname but I never thought she would turn Kaname into Human lol, never in my mind. Kaname is so powerful unlike Yuuki, the new birth Vampire but she has no choice, what she can do, she has few choices, she can't let him do that. More importantly, she can't kill him (that what I get) but she decided to kill herself.

    I personally don't like the idea of Yuuki and Kaname will turn each other to be Human (but I don't think it will be real), if it is true I will be very disappointed.

    As last ch 87, I wasn't surprised because I also wanted to see what was Zero meant to Yuuki, then I got the answer. For me Yuuki is still the same as before.

    I really can't say more for now and I will wait for Full Chinese Scanlation.


    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by Duskola on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:23 pm

    nina wrote:
    First was Juuri turning Yuuki … then it was Kaname who was thinking to do the same and now is Yuuki for Kaname???! Ah yeah and I forgot that Isaya’s wife’s turned their child too! So; someone is running out of new ideas or what?!
    [...]
    I’m expecting for almost an eternity now *sigh* to see Yuuki justifying her title as the heroine of this story aka doing something that ONLY she can do! And after all her efforts, her screams and cries that gone downhill; this is her FINAL BRILLIANT idea????!!! *applause*
    [...]

    rofl rofl rofl @nina, your lines truly cracked me up, especially:


    Yuuki: la la la la >> Kaname: Hello I’m here >> Yuuki: Oh my Kaname >> Kaname: Bye-bye catch me if you can ho ho ho >> Yuuki:

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Oh my, I have to say that this is true and is starting to get on my nerves, too (especially after reading the chapter).

    I truly understand your POV and now that we have the raws, I have to set up my mind for a while. As a part of me finds Yuuki's idea cool and coherent with the plot. The other one, after reading the chapter, is a bit bored. Someone is taking a lot of time here (Hiiiinooooo? Do you heeeaaar meeeeeee?) and you are right, Yuuki isn't showing the sign of growth I believed to have seen - she's always the same, and her idea is the proof. I personally find her cute because I'm attached to her chara. But I perfectly know that a true heroine is not an adorable little baby who jumps here and there senselessly. Still, I like her innocence - and I understand her decision. She's in despair. And I'm also with you and @juliet when you say:

    nina wrote:Although on a symbolic level Yuuki’s “resolution” means a lot >> as an idea is romantic … a mirror of what Kaname was thinking for Yuuki or what even he is doing now >> sacrificing his life for her and she is willing to do the same for him!

    juliet wrote:Am I the only one that finds this idea, a brilliant idea?

    1. It will never happen
    2. Kaname shall have no option but to pull back
    3. Zero might ask why Kaname. He needs it more
    4. Yuuki choses death over another > who could expect such an LT solution?

    5. It's all about a meaningless sacrifice > Yuuki's listening abilities and memory worry me a bit > but she is cornered...

    6. LOVE > Yuuki would never kill Kaname > instead she wants to kill herself > dazzle, stars, LOVE!!!


    No, you're not the only one, @juliet lol! because even when I was only guessing, I have never had a single doubt that it will never happen. As @aya-chan says, all vampires united - especially the ones whose relatives were killed - would simply kill Kaname as soon as he's turned into human. It's a romantic idea, yes, but totally out of the blue. Still, I keep thinking this is a "plot device" Hino uses to make things go to a break point, and I like this narrative idea - but only if it's a pure device. If this is not the case, then I'm totally with you @nina:

    nina wrote:
    Ps. I would find it by far more interesting or efficient or dramatic if Yuuki was threatening to chop her head off for example and without announcing it with a speaking trumpet before hand

    rofl

    So, my optimistism about all this came only from an exquisitely and aesthetic/narrative POV. But I will stop here for now: I will continue soon on ch. 88 raws topic ;)


    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight 88 SPOILERS!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:26 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:26 pm