Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

fated death Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
fated death I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
fated death I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
fated death I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
fated death I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
fated death I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
fated death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
fated death I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
fated death I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
fated death I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
fated death I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
fated death I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
fated death I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
fated death I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
fated death I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
fated death I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
fated death I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
fated death I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
fated death I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
fated death I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
fated death I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
fated death Bar_left59%fated death Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
fated death Bar_left27%fated death Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
fated death Bar_left15%fated death Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

fated death

Poll

whose death is fated in the end of the manga?

[ 1 ]
    fated death Bar_left8%fated death Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 5 ]
    fated death Bar_left38%fated death Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 0 ]
    fated death Bar_left0%fated death Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    fated death Bar_left31%fated death Bar_right [31%] 
    [ 0 ]
    fated death Bar_left0%fated death Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    fated death Bar_left23%fated death Bar_right [23%] 

Total Votes: 13
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonefated death Drops5black

fated death Empty fated death

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:00 pm

do tell.
    i personally think kaname is gonna die and zeki becoming humans.
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zonefated death Dropsoa

fated death Empty Re: fated death

Post by RIchard Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 pm

I am hoping none, if kaname dies and there is a zeki ending the yumes will say it is only cause kaname died, if zero dies and there is a yume ending then the zekis will say it is only cause zero died. The love triangle cant be truly put to rest unless they all live.

Then there is yuki's mental state, the only thing she wants is for both zero and kaname to live, if ether die I doubt she will ever truly recover from it, having a person you love die, be it family, friend or a lover can affect you in ways you never imagine, especially if you were there when they died.

Anyway kaname has way to much to atone for to die.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:02 pm

RIchard wrote:I am hoping none, if kaname dies and there is a zeki ending the yumes will say it is only cause kaname died, if zero dies and there is a yume ending then the zekis will say it is only cause zero died. The love triangle cant be truly put to rest unless they all live.

Then there is yuki's mental state, the only thing she wants is for both zero and kaname to live, if ether die I doubt she will ever truly recover from it, having a person you love die, be it family, friend or a lover can affect you in ways you never imagine, especially if you were there when they died.

nice comment but also to close lt one has to die because if they all live yuuki will remain torn apart unless she choose someone and abandon the other.she doesn't want to abandon anyone.
    yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:25 pm

I agree Kaname will die. I mean he is seeking that, don't you think?. Like he suffered so much until now, for thousands of years all he wants to do is rest and the only way to redeem himself. Poor Kaname, maybe he will bring back Yuuki's real brother kaname haha who knows (i got out of contest). Either way, I think we have seen a preview of the ending in the last chapter, everyone being humans, maybe Yuuki has memeories or not, who knows but it will be more exciting if no one remembers Very Happy
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:31 am

yuuki kiryuu wrote:I agree Kaname will die. I mean he is seeking that, don't you think?. Like he suffered so much until now, for thousands of years all he wants to do is rest and the only way to redeem himself. Poor Kaname, maybe he will bring back Yuuki's real brother kaname haha who knows (i got out of contest). Either way, I think we have seen a preview of the ending in the last chapter, everyone being humans, maybe Yuuki has memeories or not, who knows but it will be more exciting if no one remembers Very Happy

everyone becoming humans and no one remembering anything just because kaname sacrificed his life for this.
    a very idiotic ending. sFun_crazybat
    hope kaname survives. fated death 3751784264
    but agree there are very less chances for him to survive,he knew weaknesses of all characters,he will find a way to stop yuuki from the sh*t she is thinking to do.
    i see a human yuuki and a human zero wedding in end of the manga. fated death 1952665954
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:54 am

yuuki kiryuu wrote:I agree Kaname will die. I mean he is seeking that, don't you think?. Like he suffered so much until now, for thousands of years all he wants to do is rest and the only way to redeem himself. Poor Kaname, maybe he will bring back Yuuki's real brother kaname haha who knows (i got out of contest). Either way, I think we have seen a preview of the ending in the last chapter, everyone being humans, maybe Yuuki has memeories or not, who knows but it will be more exciting if no one remembers Very Happy

no i do not think that he is seeking death, if so he has the ways to achieve this, redeem himself from what? Kaname is not guilty of any crime, or he was not at least before going for Hana. All the vampire society had accepted his authority, he had an agreement with the hunters. The script still does not justify Kaname's decision to leave everything behind when he had it all and Yuuki also. It must be justified or there is no consistency and we are running out of logic here. And taking granted all there is, is not good, that allows or even justifies lack of script writing abilities as purely fine. No, i shall not bite it. LOL

am hoping none, if kaname dies and there is a zeki ending the yumes will say it is only cause kaname died, if zero dies and there is a yume ending then the zekis will say it is only cause zero died. The love triangle cant be truly put to rest unless they all live.

I agree neither deaths or the amnesia is the solution. What shall happen to co-existence context in this manner? Nothing, it will be all up to nothing.

nice comment but also to close lt one has to die because if they all live yuuki will remain torn apart unless she choose someone and abandon the other.she doesn't want to abandon anyone.

She does not have to chose anyone. For me it could end with all safe and sound and collaborating but everyone taking his/her own path; just an alternative version. Even though I think that Zero has another chance now to get attached to somebody else so when his memories shall be retrieved not to feel that strong about Yuuki anymore. Be able to move on; another alternative here. But of course Kaname's death seems like the easy solution out; but still quarantees no Zeki, especially under the current terms; Yuuki a human and Zero a hunter is still incompatible. Both to be humans is not a solution also; no co-existence there. Yuuki as a pureblood and Zero as a hunter perhaps but then there relationship will be as Richard said, built on another's death; like taking the second option. So this is not another solution. The choice should be free; and this means that at least all three make it to end safe and sound. Anything less shall be a compromise and a bad one.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:20 am

juliet wrote:

no i do not think that he is seeking death, if so he has the ways to achieve this, redeem himself from what? Kaname is not guilty of any crime, or he was not at least before going for Hana. All the vampire society had accepted his authority, he had an agreement with the hunters. The script still does not justify Kaname's decision to leave everything behind when he had it all and Yuuki also. It must be justified or there is no consistency and we are running out of logic here. And taking granted all there is, is not good, that allows or even justifies lack of script writing abilities as purely fine. No, i shall not bite it. LOL

am hoping none, if kaname dies and there is a zeki ending the yumes will say it is only cause kaname died, if zero dies and there is a yume ending then the zekis will say it is only cause zero died. The love triangle cant be truly put to rest unless they all live.

I agree neither deaths or the amnesia is the solution. What shall happen to co-existence context in this manner? Nothing, it will be all up to nothing.

She does not have to chose anyone. For me it could end with all safe and sound and collaborating but everyone taking his/her own path; just an alternative version. Even though I think that Zero has another chance now to get attached to somebody else so when his memories shall be retrieved not to feel that strong about Yuuki anymore. Be able to move on; another alternative here. But of course Kaname's death seems like the easy solution out; but still quarantees no Zeki, especially under the current terms; Yuuki a human and Zero a hunter is still incompatible. Both to be humans is not a solution also; no co-existence there. Yuuki as a pureblood and Zero as a hunter perhaps but then there relationship will be as Richard said, built on another's death; like taking the second option. So this is not another solution. The choice should be free; and this means that at least all three make it to end safe and sound. Anything less shall be a compromise and a bad one.

hmmm....hino is very cruel and clever.
    if we see from yume's side it looks like she is doing to save him.if we see it from zeki's side it looks like she wants her death as she can't be with zero and wants to save other purebloods.
    must say no one can predict right now what hino is planningfated death M095.so cruel.fated death M003
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:33 am

hmmm....hino is very cruel and clever.
    if we see from yume's side it looks like she is doing to save him.if we see it from zeki's side it looks like she wants her death as she can't be with zero and wants to save other purebloods.

She is a writer, (yes whatever), how do you expect her to make drama and reach the climax if not bringing the characters at a desperate state or someone threatening to die here? but the thing is do you believe it just because she throws the hook? personally, i do not believe a thing, it's all part of the drama...and my spirits the way is going are quite high to tell you the truth, because she can not expose her heroine and let her fail. She has to justify her acts and her cause. And killing her is not a way to do so, neither failing in stopping Kanama...I think that under this perspective is quite clear that its heading to a resolution but Hino shall drag it from the hair till we reach the end.

Of course she can kill her characters, but that's easy, why isn't she doing it right now? the hard way, the achievement is to reach a resolution for all of them and Zero too. I think that they all three are equal, nothing shall be forgiven to Hino for throwing one character aside. She stated that all three are necessary for co-existence, this is by far optimistic.
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 am

Anyone see the album art with what looks like a frozen zero inside a chained up coffin?
    yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:47 pm

juliet wrote:

I am not saying Kaname is guilty of commiting crimes, but I think he said in that chapter where he showed Yuuki when he was with HW and stuff, like he was the one who started with the vampires in the world or something..I believe he is just tired that is the main reason for all the things he's done it does not turn him the bad guy I mean he's trying to save the mankind from the vampires..and the weight of the HW, like he said he will finish her work, because he wanted to do it in first place but she sacrificed (that's what i remember, haven't read it again). And I think that is why he has suffered, I think he is TIRED of all the bullsh*t and because of the vampires existance,and Rido waking him up again (we know that must have been done otherwise we wouldn't have a plot), and the other thing that he love Yuuki and don't want anything to harm her. I hope he does not die but is there someone else who can be the new parent? If there is someone else I hope for that to happen, if Isaya can be his sucessor. I think Kaname is so important not only for Yuuki but all the vampires. The only thing left is to wait for 53 days or more to know, because Hino is full of surpriseS but she must explain all the cliffhangers we've got so far Smile
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:12 pm

i am rooting for no one to die but kaname's possibilities of being original metal are very high. Sad Sad
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:32 pm

I voted vor Kaname but I hope that it will be different.
    I can´t believe, that Yuukie will be successful with her plan and somehow I don´t think that Kaname becomes the metal...It seems so strange to me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:41 am