Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    can yuuki stop kaname?

    Share
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    can yuuki stop kaname?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:30 pm

    is she that much intelligent and what will she do after arresting him if she can? scratch

    will she succeed in turning him human? Shocked


    Last edited by lucykaede on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: can yuuki stop kaname?

    Post by RIchard on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:36 pm

    In case like this it will take cleverness over intelligence to stop kaname. Right now I would say no, yuki has 0 chance to stop kaname. Even if she uses the spell to turn him human, the fact she didn't consider that kaname may have a way to counter it is a great folly on her part.
    I am kinda reminded of akabara strauss, the humans were afraid at how powerful he was, so to set them at ease he thought to show them he is like any other full blooded vampire and can never appear in the day time, so for the day will always belong to the humans, he opens the curtain and sticks his arm into the sunlight only to have nothing happen, then he took a walk in the day light lol.
    KK maybe that is miles away from this, but still, funny no?
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: can yuuki stop kaname?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:10 am

    RIchard wrote:In case like this it will take cleverness over intelligence to stop kaname. Right now I would say no, yuki has 0 chance to stop kaname. Even if she uses the spell to turn him human, the fact she didn't consider that kaname may have a way to counter it is a great folly on her part.
    I am kinda reminded of akabara strauss, the humans were afraid at how powerful he was, so to set them at ease he thought to show them he is like any other full blooded vampire and can never appear in the day time, so for the day will always belong to the humans, he opens the curtain and sticks his arm into the sunlight only to have nothing happen, then he took a walk in the day light lol.
    KK maybe that is miles away from this, but still, funny no?

    i don't know about the strauss thing but yeah...you are right on the part that this is a folly of yuuki to turn him into a human.she put zero off the burden but she is giving kaname a hellish life in which again only death is awaiting him.to me it is the proof she loved zero more than kaname but.....

    the thing that i hate the most that after suffering for 10000 years kaname is going to get nothing but death.

    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: can yuuki stop kaname?

    Post by RIchard on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:24 am

    you have to remember kaname was not awake all of those 10k years, and when he went to sleep that was suppose to be the end of his first life, when rido awoke kaname he gave him a chance at a 2nd life, but kaname couldn't let go of his first life. If kaname was turned human he would be given a 3rd life.

    Also you need to remember kaname had a wife and a family in his first life, it says no where that it was all unhappy. So he didn't only suffer but had joy to.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: can yuuki stop kaname?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:10 pm

    RIchard wrote:you have to remember kaname was not awake all of those 10k years, and when he went to sleep that was suppose to be the end of his first life, when rido awoke kaname he gave him a chance at a 2nd life, but kaname couldn't let go of his first life. If kaname was turned human he would be given a 3rd life.

    Also you need to remember kaname had a wife and a family in his first life, it says no where that it was all unhappy. So he didn't only suffer but had joy to.

    we still don't know if his past life was happy or not after hw death.i really hope hino will draw his past. Very Happy

    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: can yuuki stop kaname?

    Post by RIchard on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:32 pm

    There is still a chance that the hw is the mommy it would certainly show why yuki can wield a anti-vampire weapon and kaname can't. Only hunters can wield an anti-vampire weapon. Only defrence between hunters and humans is the Hooded women vampire genes in them. So if HW was the mother of the Kuran clan it would explain why they are able to wield AW Weapons. We have also seen that kaname cant. So this pretty much insists that she has to be the mother.

    By wield I mean use the weapon with out being rejected by it. Rejected like having your flesh burnt away.
    Ps who is kaname feeding on to make that heal so fast or do the bt offer the same speed of recovery as blood? Zeros hand took forever.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: can yuuki stop kaname?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:56 am

    RIchard wrote:There is still a chance that the hw is the mommy it would certainly show why yuki can wield a anti-vampire weapon and kaname can't. Only hunters can wield an anti-vampire weapon. Only defrence between hunters and humans is the Hooded women vampire genes in them. So if HW was the mother of the Kuran clan it would explain why they are able to wield AW Weapons. We have also seen that kaname cant. So this pretty much insists that she has to be the mother.

    By wield I mean use the weapon with out being rejected by it. Rejected like having your flesh burnt away.
    Ps who is kaname feeding on to make that heal so fast or do the bt offer the same speed of recovery as blood? Zeros hand took forever.

    there are some questions which every one is asking and that is who was the mother of kuran clan and what is hw's name and the original role in story?
    i really really hope hino will give answers of these questions.there was a speculation that hw is actually the real mother but again no child was shown to yuuki in his memory.lets see what hino serves in the final arc. Surprised

    i am rooting for kaname being grandfather of rido,jurri and haruka. cheers
    would love to see child jurri,child haruka and SPECIALLY CHILD RIDO. sFun_hailtheking sFun_hailtheking
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: can yuuki stop kaname?

    Post by mariangie on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:42 am

    Something very important :

    Kaname from the start , his main purpose has being to protect Yuuki . Even if he has to die . Now is the time for Yuuki to protect Kaname . Even if she has to die in the process .

    The question now is : Would Hino allows neither Kaname nor Yuuki to die to stop / save the other ?

    There are some interesting points about this .

    1-What Kaname is expecting to happen .

    Kaname is expecting to create a world where Yuuki could be safe . A place where she is safe from being killed . Nor she sacrifices herself for a unworthy cause . The last part of Kaname's plans involve sacrificing himself to make a new anti - vampire furnace . Weapons who will never damage Yuuki and she could use as well . At the same time he is considering returning Yuuki to human to prevent her to die for him . Also allowing Yuuki to be protected by Zero as her trusty knight . Because Kaname knows Zero loves Yuuki and never will let her be harm .

    But what is the problem with this scenario ? The simpliest answer is : if Kaname prevails and sacrifices himself , Yuuki's promise to stop / save Kaname would be in vain .

    2- Yuuki's plans to save Kaname

    Here is the opposite . Yuuki is planning to sacrifice herself to turn Kaname human .

    What could be the problem here ? The obvious is ; Kaname as human would be an easy target to former enemies .

    But I see more intrinsic problems . Kaname has a main purpose to live during the whole story : to love and protect Yuuki . If he become an amnesic human ; with Yuuki dead . What purpose in life Kaname would have as human ? NONE .

    There is a more weird reason . If Rido is alive . As Kaname and Rido are bound . And to kill Kaname is to kill Rido and viceversa . With Rido knowing everything Kaname does . If Rido is expecting Yuuki to sacrifice herself to make Kaname human . Could Rido in reality expecting to use Yuuki's blood to regenerate himself ? Instead of Yuuki turning Kaname human ?







    Sponsored content

    Re: can yuuki stop kaname?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 am