Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+11
Hatsuhana
lililovelilica
Duskola
nina
mariangie
juliet
lalaland
frap
chacile
tsl5032
LANA_DEL_REY
15 posters

Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section?

LANA_DEL_REY
    LANA_DEL_REY
    Human

Warning ZoneKaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 Empty Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section?

Post by LANA_DEL_REY Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:03 am

First topic message reminder :

hi,
    this is LANA DEL REY.
    what do you think kaname is going to do now?
    did he get into bed with yuki because he thinks its that last time?
    dose he really want to die and leave yuki with Zero? (i don't think that is an option for him anymore)
    well, what do you think?
    what are kaname's intentions????

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section?

Post by mariangie Sun May 26, 2013 9:18 am

I wanted a happy Yume end . Too hopeful for my part . Instead I get a " Zeki by default " end and a Yume " star - crossed lovers " tragic and romantic. ( in the literary sense . Ex . Dracula love story ) . The " Pureblood Bloody Love " tale of love , tears , blood and darkness Yuuki and Kaname lived .

Hino intended to give us that Yuuki loved both men . In her own different way . One as the storm , passionate , desire and tormented love who could only give her darkness . One tranquil and normal love who could keep her in the light .

Yuuki's life purpose at the end become : to make Zero happy in life and Kaname happy on death .

After thinking more , now I see why we got so little about the Zeki final couple end . This will sound kind of strange . But here I try to explain .

The love story Hino intended to narrate during her whole plot was Yuuki and Kaname' tragic vampic love story . How Kaname become her world . Her alpha and her omega . Her beginning and her end . How Kaname sacrificed himself for her lover to allow her to be happy . How Yuuki sacrificed herself to make Kaname happy . How they loved so much each other . But could only be happy together for a very brief part of their existence . How Kaname saved Yuuki at the start of the story and how Yuuki saved Kaname at the end of the story . How their love transcend time after being separated for a whole thousand years .

Anything else was secondary plot . Including Zero part in the LT .

What Yuuki really was narrating to Yori was how she discovered love . How she believed that love was out of her reach . How she discovered she was reciprocated . When she though her happiness with that man was at her grasp . How she discovered that man committed sins for her sake . How the man left her because he feared to hurt her by his actions . How she spend following this man to try to make him return to her . How he hide and hurt her to try to kept her out of his life . Due to his desire to see her happy as human and die to atone for his sins . How she discovered his lies . How she forgive him . How she ended wanting to die to save him . How she give her body and soul to him as her farewell before she believed she will die for him . How he accepted her love with a night of pure passion and sex as his farewell before his ultimate sacrifice for her and humanity . How she ended failing to all her promises to be his equal , save him and protect him . How he end sacrificing himself and let her in the care of the other man he knew loved her as much as him . How the girl mourn him and accept to fulfill the wish of her lover to be happy with the other man who loved her . And at last , how the girl , now an older woman choose to die by giving her own heart ( literary ) and her soul ( the butterfly light guide ) to give the man she loved the most the happiness he never had and she did in the past . As her last way to tell him he was the one who matters the most in her life . Even if they only share a brief time physically together . They always will spend their hearts and souls together .

This is the reason we got almost none information about the Zeki pair end . After Kaname dying . Yuuki accepting to follow Kaname last wish for her ; there wasn't too much to tell to complete the Yume love story . Except how she ended her life to save him .

How Yuuki and Zero lived after Yuuki's tragic lover died for her is another story . It wasn't supposed to be part of the main VK plot . A story that Hino didn't planned to give us . ( A Zeki love story bonus would be nice , but improbable . ) Because it wasn't part of the narrative of the Yume tragic love story . This is why we only get that minimal information about Yuuki achieved happiness with Zero during their years together . Because the only real information we needed to know was that Zeki pair fulfill Kaname's last final wish . And the insinuation that Yuuki did got pregnant from Yume last night together and had a daughter product of their love .

Yes , I know I got to be thrown with everything , sinks and all . Because what I'm saying is Zero and Zeki were second fiddle to the Yume tragic Pureblood Bloody Love vampiric romantic tale . Because the story only told us the Zeki love parts which were relevant to the main Yume love story . The ones which affected how she and Kaname interacted with each other .

This crazy rant is not saying Yuuki never love Zero ( she did in her own way ) . Not is saying Zero wasn't important to Yuuki ( He was . After all , they marry and spend most of their lives together . Had a family and loved each other . Got as happy as they could . ) Only that the main purpose of Vampire Knight story was to tell Yume love story , not the Zeki love one . That's why the lack of data about how Zero and Yuuki spend their life together .

Why the story ended with a " Zeki by default " end ?

Because Yuuki would never choose to go to Zero if Kaname was alive . Nor Yuuki would accept becoming Zero's mate unless Kaname wished and bless Yuuki and Zero to be together as they both live in light , Because no matter how terrible and toxic Kaname and Yuuki's love was , Yuuki alone would never wanted to let go off from Kaname's side . Because he was his most important and loved person in the world . No matter what crazy stuff Kaname did to her . Because the one who truly chose for Yuuki was Kaname . He sacrificed himself as the way to make sure he was out of Yuuki's options for mate . Because Yuuki's only options were to be alone for eternity ( her greatest fear ) or fulfill Kaname's last wish and try to love and be happy with Zero . Yuuki did needed someone to cry her shoulder on and care for her . To prevent loneliness as happened when HW sacrificed herself and let Kaname alone in the world . After all , even if Yuuki considered her feelings for Zero were mostly friendship , she could learn to reciprocate Zero's love for her as her way to make him happy . But only if she knew there was no way for her to get Kaname to her side alive .
    aisan4494
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section?

Post by aisan4494 Mon May 27, 2013 2:02 am

mariangie wrote:I wanted a happy Yume end . Too hopeful for my part . Instead I get a " Zeki by default " end and a Yume " star - crossed lovers " tragic and romantic. ( in the literary sense . Ex . Dracula love story ) . The " Pureblood Bloody Love " tale of love , tears , blood and darkness Yuuki and Kaname lived .

Hino intended to give us that Yuuki loved both men . In her own different way . One as the storm , passionate , desire and tormented love who could only give her darkness . One tranquil and normal love who could keep her in the light .

Yuuki's life purpose at the end become : to make Zero happy in life and Kaname happy on death .

After thinking more , now I see why we got so little about the Zeki final couple end . This will sound kind of strange . But here I try to explain .

The love story Hino intended to narrate during her whole plot was Yuuki and Kaname' tragic vampic love story . How Kaname become her world . Her alpha and her omega . Her beginning and her end . How Kaname sacrificed himself for her lover to allow her to be happy . How Yuuki sacrificed herself to make Kaname happy . How they loved so much each other . But could only be happy together for a very brief part of their existence . How Kaname saved Yuuki at the start of the story and how Yuuki saved Kaname at the end of the story . How their love transcend time after being separated for a whole thousand years .

What Yuuki really was narrating to Yori was how she discovered love . How she believed that love was out of her reach . How she discovered she was reciprocated . When she though her happiness with that man was at her grasp . How she discovered that man committed sins for her sake . How the man left her because he feared to hurt her by his actions . How she spend following this man to try to make him return to her . How he hide and hurt her to try to kept her out of his life . Due to his desire to see her happy as human and die to atone for his sins . How she discovered his lies . How she forgive him . How she ended wanting to die to save him . How she give her body and soul to him as her farewell before she believed she will die for him . How he accepted her love with a night of pure passion and sex as his farewell before his ultimate sacrifice for her and humanity . How she ended failing to all her promises to be his equal , save him and protect him . How he end sacrificing himself and let her in the care of the other man he knew loved her as much as him . How the girl mourn him and accept to fulfill the wish of her lover to be happy with the other man who loved her . And at last , how the girl , now an older woman choose to die by giving her own heart ( literary ) and her soul ( the butterfly light guide ) to give the man she loved the most the happiness he never had and she did in the past . As her last way to tell him he was the one who matters the most in her life . Even if they only share a brief time physically together . They always will spend their hearts and souls together .

This is the reason we got almost none information about the Zeki pair end . After Kaname dying . Yuuki accepting to follow Kaname last wish for her ; there wasn't too much to tell to complete the Yume love story . Except how she ended her life to save him .

How Yuuki and Zero lived after Yuuki's tragic lover died for her is another story . It wasn't supposed to be part of the main VK plot . A story that Hino didn't planned to give us . ( A Zeki love story bonus would be nice , but improbable . ) Because it wasn't part of the narrative of the Yume tragic love story . This is why we only get that minimal information about Yuuki achieved happiness with Zero during their years together . Because the only real information we needed to know was that Zeki pair fulfill Kaname's last final wish . And the insinuation that Yuuki did got pregnant from Yume last night together and had a daughter product of their love .

Yes , I know I got to be thrown with everything , sinks and all . Because what I'm saying is Zero and Zeki were second fiddle to the Yume tragic Pureblood Bloody Love vampiric romantic tale . Because the story only told us the Zeki love parts which were relevant to the main Yume love story . The ones which affected how she and Kaname interacted with each other .

This crazy rant is not saying Yuuki never love Zero ( she did in her own way ) . Not is saying Zero wasn't important to Yuuki ( He was . After all , they marry and spend most of their lives together . Had a family and loved each other . Got as happy as they could . ) Only that the main purpose of Vampire Knight story was to tell Yume love story , not the Zeki love one . That's why the lack of data about how Zero and Yuuki spend their life together .

Because Yuuki would never choose to go to Zero if Kaname was alive . Nor Yuuki would accept becoming Zero's mate unless Kaname wished and bless Yuuki and Zero to be together as they both live in light , Because no matter how terrible and toxic Kaname and Yuuki's love was , Yuuki alone would never wanted to let go off from Kaname's side . Because he was his most important and loved person in the world . No matter what crazy stuff Kaname did to her . Because the one who truly chose for Yuuki was Kaname . He sacrificed himself as the way to make sure he was out of Yuuki's options for mate . Because Yuuki's only options were to be alone for eternity ( her greatest fear ) or fulfill Kaname's last wish and try to love and be happy with Zero . Yuuki did needed someone to cry her shoulder on and care for her . To prevent loneliness as happened when HW sacrificed herself and let Kaname alone in the world . After all , even if Yuuki considered her feelings for Zero were mostly friendship , she could learn to reciprocate Zero's love for her as her way to make him happy . But only if she knew there was no way for her to get Kaname to her side alive .

You said everything I was feeling and thinking... the end was AWFUL!!! (Sorry, no hate Zeki fans, even that I am a Yume fan, if I had a proper end, happy end then I wouldn't talk really... but honest Kaname as a human, alone till the time he will die, never knowing who he is, Yuki dead, Zero dead and 2 kids, their kids alive with a message from their mother to the "another father" HONESTLY now!!!! that was cruel and my heart is ripped off like Kaname did :'( )

P.S epic post mariangie!
    aisan4494
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Mon May 27, 2013 2:47 pm

LANA_DEL_REY wrote:hi,
    this is LANA DEL REY.
    what do you think kaname is going to do now?
    did he get into bed with yuki because he thinks its that last time?
    dose he really want to die and leave yuki with Zero? (i don't think that is an option for him anymore)
    well, what do you think?
    what are kaname's intentions????

Kaname... he thinks he doesn't deserve Yuki and no, he of course went to the bed with Yuki because he wanted to close all the "possible" distance they could have. He loves her so much that he would do anything to be happy... now for the end I don't know what Hino was thinking and did what she did...
    aisan4494
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Mon May 27, 2013 2:50 pm

tsl5032 wrote:Just finished reading the last chapter of VK and I think it stands that all these predictions and thoughts that we have had need to be re-evaluated. It is not Yume or Zuki we should have been thinking about this whole time. It is a story about a young woman named Yuki who's destiny was intertwined with two souls Zero and Kaname so intricately that she simply cannot exist or be who she is without either of them. She needs both of them to be herself.

For both Zero and Kaname, she has brought them happiness and shown them light. She is not what you would think of as the vampire knight... but I think she truly is the knight of the story. Kaname who saw her brought into the world and swore to protect her for her entirety of life instilled that same kindness in her. She in turn showed that kindness to Zero. She swore to protect zero, to keep him happy. She did what she thought would bring him happiness, she gave him blood, she erased painful memories of herself so he could accomplish his goals without complications, so he would not feel guilty for hating pure bloods. Although, she was not always right, she did what she thought would protect and make Zero happy. Same as what Kaname had done for her. Kaname protected her from the outside world, connected her with headmaster cross to protect her existence and her world from the complications of being a vampire. He was willing to sacrifice anything to make her happy and ensure her protection just as Yuki was willing to do anything to make Zero happy and ensure his protection.

Yuki chose to be with Kaname because she knew her existence as a vampire will give Zero a reason to live. Her devotion to Kaname is equivalent to Zero's devotion to her. Yuki and Zero's lives were manipulated by Kaname, but in the end they made their own decisions.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ultimately this was never a story of kume or zeki it was more like KaYuZe. especially the scene
    Spoiler:

Overall, I love this series. I thought it was very well written and dramatic and suspenseful. I am really satisfied with how hino ended the series. I think it is done in a way that fans who have watched the series progress will truly appreciate. Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 3110612249

Allow me to correct something please Smile

Spoiler:
    aisan4494
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Mon May 27, 2013 2:53 pm

mariangie wrote:I wanted a happy Yume end . Too hopeful for my part . Instead I get a " Zeki by default " end and a Yume " star - crossed lovers " tragic and romantic. ( in the literary sense . Ex . Dracula love story ) . The " Pureblood Bloody Love " tale of love , tears , blood and darkness Yuuki and Kaname lived .

Did really Zero and Yuki married? Because in the VampireKnightWikia they have Yuki and Zero as Lovers and Kaname and Yuki as siblings and fiance, so maybe that means Yuki remained engaged to Kaname, so she never married or engaged to Zero
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Tue May 28, 2013 8:35 am

Well , at some time after Kaname died . Yuuki ended accepting Zero proposal to live with him . I can't imagine Zero living with Yuuki without eventually marrying her legally . He is too goody - two - shoes for not doing so .

What I did imagine is Yuuki accepted marrying Zero some years after Yume baby was born . When she was more resigned to her loss of Kaname . Maybe when the kid somewhere between 2 to 5 vampire years old . So Zero probably had to wait anything from 6 to 12 years to marry Yuuki . ( I presume Yuuki's pureblood pregnancy period is double than human or 18 months . )

Of course this is all speculations . Only if Hino decided to do bonus chapter with Zeki wedding we will know . As most probably she shows the Yume girl . Specially as a very good joke could be pulled from her : Cross wanting Yuuki to call her dad and the little girl start to call Cross Grandaddy . And we got a crazed Cross .
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Tue May 28, 2013 9:05 pm

mariangie wrote:Well , at some time after Kaname died . Yuuki ended accepting Zero proposal to live with him . I can't imagine Zero living with Yuuki without eventually marrying her legally . He is too goody - two - shoes for not doing so .

What I did imagine is Yuuki accepted marrying Zero some years after Yume baby was born . When she was more resigned to her loss of Kaname . Maybe when the kid somewhere between 2 to 5 vampire years old . So Zero probably had to wait anything from 6 to 12 years to marry Yuuki . ( I presume Yuuki's pureblood pregnancy period is double than human or 18 months . )

Of course this is all speculations . Only if Hino decided to do bonus chapter with Zeki wedding we will know . As most probably she shows the Yume girl . Specially as a very good joke could be pulled from her : Cross wanting Yuuki to call her dad and the little girl start to call Cross Grandaddy . And we got a crazed Cross .

so there's still time for a bonus? i really don't know how that part works, but either ways, it would be interesting to have a little more. i'd say it's the least she could do.

otherwise loved your last ^ "big" post! well said cheers
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed May 29, 2013 12:51 am

I don't really think we will get any bonus chapter . The last volume is already very long . So probably no much space for extras . But if she is going to make one , the Zeki wedding is the material to use . As her last chapter left so bad taste for Zekis fans . Even if their pair win as end couple .
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Wed May 29, 2013 9:54 pm

mariangie wrote:I don't really think we will get any bonus chapter . The last volume is already very long . So probably no much space for extras . But if she is going to make one , the Zeki wedding is the material to use . As her last chapter left so bad taste for Zekis fans . Even if their pair win as end couple .

I agree with you completely. ZEKI is the winning couple but when you finish reading this chapter you dont't feel anything but sadness. Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 2747345646 I mean, Yuki was so clearly- madly in love with Kaname, and here- love of her life just dies and Zero comes and want to get a girl when she's down,he's not that kind of the guy. And then ...blank...nothing...story went from one person to another without any useful information and more blanks for us to fill in Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 3887309346
    I would like to have some more material, when Yuki say yes, when she forgive herself ( you know she's that kind- she needs to do that ), and then Zero and Yuki together, wedding ceremony and everything, that could be 4 pages long with some narattion in the back. I'am defenitly a YUME,but when I think about that last page I can not wonder,if maybe Kaname was the winner at the end, obviously Yuki never forgot Kaname, and at the end Zero was alone too, because the moment Kaname was turned into human, Yuki dies....
    No win-win in this story..So Hino Kaname 's intentions, and why the bed section? - Page 2 1098764838
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Thu May 30, 2013 12:38 am

^ it's called torture, pure and simple affraid

it's so miserable that it had to end this way...which why do i say had, it's hino's fault!

sure maybe the ending has it's moments, but to know what could have been.....
    aisan4494
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Fri May 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Saphira_Kuran wrote:^ it's called torture, pure and simple affraid

it's so miserable that it had to end this way...which why do i say had, it's hino's fault!

I want to be honest with my self. I liked Chapter 93/ 93th night. sSc_jawdrop3 yeah yeah I know moments! [wow]BUT [/wow]don't judge me yet. I liked it as a chapter, not as an end, that wasn't an end. It was awful for an end. If I knew there are more chapters then I would be hooked and couldn't wait for the next one, please please please please please -praise- please! GOD make her change her mind and say that it is not the end. (Yeah I know, dream on Sad )
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri May 31, 2013 9:57 pm

aisan4494 wrote:

I want to be honest with my self. I liked Chapter 93/ 93th night. sSc_jawdrop3 yeah yeah I know moments! [wow]BUT [/wow]don't judge me yet. I liked it as a chapter, not as an end, that wasn't an end. It was awful for an end. If I knew there are more chapters then I would be hooked and couldn't wait for the next one, please please please please please -praise- please! GOD make her change her mind and say that it is not the end. (Yeah I know, dream on Sad )

You know i think that we were all left with a sense of no completion because VK was long (six or eight years i think) and it never made a circle to see and happiness for the other characters as well - Takuma- Aido- Ruka- Kain. We loved them and we wanted this to end with all of them together reaching an eternal resolution.

The author dies Yuuki and Zero, puts an end to the vampire world, kaname is human and the co-existence idea is left on the reader's mind for a conclusion. So how can anyone say that this kind of end made a full circle or at least did make a tragic end but for a good cause? where is justice?

Hino wanted a dramatic impressive ending and did not care about the characters or her readers incomplete emotions, unfortunately. Now about the rest are details when confronting such a mess... anyway it was unfair also for the readers not to get a sense that all this torture that the characters went through had an overall meaning other than pure high dramatic effect. Other than that she could have used her own elements to make miracles with her script.
    aisan4494
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Fri May 31, 2013 11:31 pm

juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:

You know i think that we were all left with a sense of no completion because VK was long (six or eight years i think) and it never made a circle to see and happiness for the other characters as well - Takuma- Aido- Ruka- Kain. We loved them and we wanted this to end with all of them together reaching an eternal resolution.

The author dies Yuuki and Zero, puts an end to the vampire world, kaname is human and the co-existence idea is left on the reader's mind for a conclusion. So how can anyone say that this kind of end made a full circle or at least did make a tragic end but for a good cause? where is justice?

Hino wanted a dramatic impressive ending and did not care about the characters or her readers incomplete emotions, unfortunately. Now about the rest are details when confronting such a mess... anyway it was unfair also for the readers not to get a sense that all this torture that the characters went through had an overall meaning other than pure high dramatic effect. Other than that she could have used her own elements to make miracles with her script.

EXACTLY ALL MY THOUGHTSc sFun_banghead2 I couldn't think that Hino was that type of writer... that she doesn't care at all about the end she would decide that is why I still hope... I hope for a miracle and call that as a temporary stop, like a vacation for the summer and then... she will continue it (I know I am dreaming still after 5 days) but I can't stop, in VK many things, impossible things happened. So I hope that she will wake up one day and she will re-start it.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri May 31, 2013 11:53 pm

I can't stop, in VK many things, impossible things happened. So I hope that she will wake up one day and she will re-start it.

haha okay... just call me to start the pills myself LOL
    aisan4494
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Fri May 31, 2013 11:56 pm

haha okay... just call me to start the pills myself LOL

rofl LOL! Don't worry I will xD

Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:55 pm

aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:

EXACTLY ALL MY THOUGHTSc sFun_banghead2 I couldn't think that Hino was that type of writer... that she doesn't care at all about the end she would decide that is why I still hope... I hope for a miracle and call that as a temporary stop, like a vacation for the summer and then... she will continue it (I know I am dreaming still after 5 days) but I can't stop, in VK many things, impossible things happened. So I hope that she will wake up one day and she will re-start it.

lol, for the last chapter, well even as a chapter by itself, it's hard cause yuuki anyway is gone Sad what i would love to see is Yuuki reincarnating, or both, and the cycle begins anew....but this time it works Smile ah yes dreams i know, i pretty much have no doubt that hino will not make another.
    and no, it's fine that you like it cheers fact is, ch 93 is very contradictory with me, there are parts i like, parts i hate, other times i rather kinda love the tragic ending other times....LOL. ch 93 drives me nuts (and not in a good way geek )

but for the rest, i have to agree. hino is one big troller. but yea, i'm glad to see the other night class characters pair up as they should. can thank our lucky stars she didn't ruin that as well. affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:22 pm