Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Share

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by nina on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:16 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    EDIT: There are spoilers indeed!!! cheers

    It’s merely an announcement for the time being … I do not know if she’ll upload more pix later… so keep refreshing the page.

    http://hi.baidu.com/152869/item/8ae52b05da2f1e1eeafe38a4

    If anyone knows what it say’s, please give us a clue ...

    Update: It's been confirmed ... VK is ending in chapter 93... noooo Sad *sob sob*

    raws here
    http://whitelilyscans.livejournal.com/4960.html

    thank you everybody

    and FULL RAWS from Baidu http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2177389560

    and TRANSLATION http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1022799.html


    Last edited by nina on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    28blablainiayu
    Human

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2013-02-16

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by 28blablainiayu on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:15 am

    hino sensei ...
    u only give us kaname naked shoulder ?! pale
    !

    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 109
    Join date : 2012-09-24
    Location : Cross Academy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by 2rsa on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:34 am

    Guys have faith,these are only spoilers.There is still a little chance to get a glimpse of shirtless Kaname! drawling

    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2012-03-07
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by norngpinky on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:38 am

    OH MY CHESSES!!!

    bouncing bouncing bouncing bouncing


    THAT HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE MOOOOST INTIMATE SCENE EVER! I told my boyfriend last month (who I got to watching the anime, and he's totally a Yume too)...how it made my day. I can't wait to tell him this xD


    It's just so simply adorable. You can tell by the way Yuuki looks at Kaname when he's sleeping that she's really IN LOVE with him. Reminds me of the moment when Kaname asked if Yuuki would hold him for a just a little bit, because he was tired and he wanted to relax. And Yuuki did, saying to herself that she would do anything for Kaname.

    I just find their love story so loving. I just love the way Hino draws their eyes. It's like there's depth in it the way I don't see with a lot of other manga >__<



    I have to buy the volumes when the manga finished. I'm saddened that this will end soon, like all the other shows I'd followed for years. Only manga left is Naruto, which will probably end soon.


    Ahhh...much love.

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by aya-chan on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:38 am

    juliet wrote:

    to tell you the truth, when Hino give us happy moments i get scared - we are talking real traumas here - so until the last chapter i feel it impossible to believe a happy ever after until i see it and read it and hopefully shall not be sloppy too...

    me too...

    too much happiness makes me suspicious...

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by nina on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:40 am

    darkwolf123 wrote:ok i think i just figured something out!! you know how there are only 8 spoiler pics? ok well, i think that these 3 spoiler pics are not in order... spoiler pic 5, 6, and 7.... read from the beginning and read them in this order... 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 5, and 8... you have to count the pages to read them correctly. tell me what you see now.

    Mmm you probably are right on this … seems like the bite takes place at the living room … I see the back of the sofa in the panel.
    If so then perhaps it has another purpose to serve… dunno.
    However the provider of the spoilers –who I presume has seen the entire chapter- was pretty happy… I’m counting on that for the time being lol


    28blablainiayu wrote:hino sensei ...
    u only give us kaname naked shoulder ?! pale
    !

    2rsa wrote:Guys have faith,these are only spoilers.There is still a little chance to get a glimpse of shirtless Kaname! drawling

    Hahahaha ... let's make a petition and send it to Hino ... "MORE SHIRTLESS KANAME" ... and if she wants to take off some more we won't complain rofl

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by juliet on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:20 pm

    nina wrote:
    darkwolf123 wrote:ok i think i just figured something out!! you know how there are only 8 spoiler pics? ok well, i think that these 3 spoiler pics are not in order... spoiler pic 5, 6, and 7.... read from the beginning and read them in this order... 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 5, and 8... you have to count the pages to read them correctly. tell me what you see now.

    Mmm you probably are right on this … seems like the bite takes place at the living room … I see the back of the sofa in the panel.
    If so then perhaps it has another purpose to serve… dunno.
    However the provider of the spoilers –who I presume has seen the entire chapter- was pretty happy… I’m counting on that for the time being lol



    darkwolf i also agree with your observation..what i want to see at the raws is if Takuma and Zero have gone away or are present to the scene. Why is Yuuki a bit shocked like that?

    Generally, I do not want to be overall and too much optimistic right now, (no matter if i feel confident for the end or not), yes but right now, it seems that there are still implications that Hino has left unanswered, and as Aya said too much happiness is suspicious. Even though Yume as a couple is dominant and Yuuki's choice was obvious, there is still the sacrifice deal that Kaname did with the hunters and also the fact that he had insisted in his plan to keep away Yuuki as much as possible.

    And if we follow this string of logic and the fact that Kaname said that he should have left Yuuki with Zero, recognizing that in his original plan he had no intention to turn back, i really wonder how Yuuki's interference with Zero's memories, now cancels a part of his plan and he must do something to remove Yuuki out of the way in order to prevent her from entering the sacrifice scene or follow his lead around.

    One way would be to restore Zero's memories, another way somehow to neutralize her (like the protagonist in some action movies that says to the heroine "okay come along" only to immobilize her the moment she twists her head and keep her safe).

    I am not persuaded that he has finished with his plan, knowing Kaname's determination from the last chapters, he must be circling around to find a solution out of this in order to close the gap in his plan that Kaien's revelation about Aido-dono created but also Yuuki's initiatives.

    Generally i shall wait for the chapter but keep all these in mind as it would be better to be prepared than falling from the clouds at the last moment.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    *Evis*
    Human

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by *Evis* on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:11 pm

    here are the raws...thank you white lily scans http://whitelilyscans.livejournal.com/4960.html

    vampirekiku
    Human

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by vampirekiku on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:32 pm

    Thank you so much *Evis*

    i want moreeeeeee chapppp >O
    to think about how long the next chap is released gonna make me crazy T_T

    <3 Kaname senpai

    *Evis*
    Human

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by *Evis* on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 pm

    hmmm did they really make love to each other???did they???did they??

    my poor zeroooo.....let me cry in your place Sad

    you're welcome Vampirekiku

    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 109
    Join date : 2012-09-24
    Location : Cross Academy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by 2rsa on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:06 pm

    Thanks *Evis*! ^-^
    Yume forever.
    But I have to say,I'm so very confused by this chapter. ^-^;

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by nina on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:52 pm

    FULL RAWS from Baidu http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2177389560




    *Evis* wrote:hmmm did they really make love to each other???did they???did they??

    my poor zeroooo.....let me cry in your place Sad

    you're welcome Vampirekiku

    Thanks for the link!

    Um … and all these bedroom panels, naked in each others arms, under the sheets, are there to indicate that they didn’t do it? O.o
    And for what purpose I wonder? If Hino wanted to troll with sex (which I find unthinkable) but let’s say that this was her intention; I think that she wouldn’t stretch it for a second chapter as well, with scenes that indicate a morning after they slept NAKED on the same bed… Lol

    Would you ever trust or like an author who operates that way?



    Anyway… as weird as it might sound I feel “better” seeing that they aren’t lost in an illusionary bliss cuz the situation that are in, is far from being ideal yet!
    I feel relieved that Yuuki hadn’t taken her guards down and reacted to Kaname by slapping him cuz it was logical that neither Kaname would let his plans!!!!! YAY go Yuuki! (plus we finally saw the slap that she had promised us hahahaha)
    And relieved that Kaname woke up and stopped her from taking his memories or whatever she was trying to do!
    This isn’t the answer and we knew it… the resolution/help to their dead-end must come from a third source I think…

    It’s kinda weird logic I know, but with Hino I would be more scared with complete happiness awhile before the end, rather with the opposite lol

    Oh now we need desperately the translation! bounce






    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by juliet on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:05 pm

    thank Nina and Evis for the links...

    well it was a bit as expected...everybody hiding an agenda...since the ultimate scope is saviour...

    Kaname neither Yuuki can win, we need a solution from a third party

    cross fingers

    Literaly...LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:17 pm

    juliet wrote:
    lol, that's true. with hino you never know!!! but, i do feel pretty confident now hopefully that doesn't get busted

    in this case i shall introduce the Shoot Hino Fanclub where we all we be able to play darts.... rofl rofl

    we are talking serious condition here... and wont be ashamed neither....

    rofl rofl rofl
    it's been a long time since i've played with darts, this should be quite fun Twisted Evil rofl
    hmm, don't forget to award points! lmao

    juliet wrote:
    darkwolf123 wrote:ok i think i just figured something out!! you know how there are only 8 spoiler pics? ok well, i think that these 3 spoiler pics are not in order... spoiler pic 5, 6, and 7.... read from the beginning and read them in this order... 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 5, and 8... you have to count the pages to read them correctly. tell me what you see now.

    yes, they are not in order! i noticed this too, when they are arranged, it makes so much more sense king

    nina wrote:
    Mmm you probably are right on this … seems like the bite takes place at the living room … I see the back of the sofa in the panel.
    If so then perhaps it has another purpose to serve… dunno.
    However the provider of the spoilers –who I presume has seen the entire chapter- was pretty happy… I’m counting on that for the time being lol



    darkwolf i also agree with your observation..what i want to see at the raws is if Takuma and Zero have gone away or are present to the scene. Why is Yuuki a bit shocked like that?

    Generally, I do not want to be overall and too much optimistic right now, (no matter if i feel confident for the end or not), yes but right now, it seems that there are still implications that Hino has left unanswered, and as Aya said too much happiness is suspicious. Even though Yume as a couple is dominant and Yuuki's choice was obvious, there is still the sacrifice deal that Kaname did with the hunters and also the fact that he had insisted in his plan to keep away Yuuki as much as possible.

    And if we follow this string of logic and the fact that Kaname said that he should have left Yuuki with Zero, recognizing that in his original plan he had no intention to turn back, i really wonder how Yuuki's interference with Zero's memories, now cancels a part of his plan and he must do something to remove Yuuki out of the way in order to prevent her from entering the sacrifice scene or follow his lead around.

    One way would be to restore Zero's memories, another way somehow to neutralize her (like the protagonist in some action movies that says to the heroine "okay come along" only to immobilize her the moment she twists her head and keep her safe).

    I am not persuaded that he has finished with his plan, knowing Kaname's determination from the last chapters, he must be circling around to find a solution out of this in order to close the gap in his plan that Kaien's revelation about Aido-dono created but also Yuuki's initiatives.

    Generally i shall wait for the chapter but keep all these in mind as it would be better to be prepared than falling from the clouds at the last moment.

    indeed. kaname is full of suprises. either he changes his plans, or he works around it still....how cruel though for yuuki if he would.
    and even if the yume's are happy now, no doubt they have plenty of issues to resolve anyway.
    now i'm off to see the raws!!! *squeal*

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by nina on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:43 pm

    Juliet wrote: darkwolf i also agree with your observation..what i want to see at the raws is if Takuma and Zero have gone away or are present to the scene. Why is Yuuki a bit shocked like that?

    Generally, I do not want to be overall and too much optimistic right now, (no matter if i feel confident for the end or not), yes but right now, it seems that there are still implications that Hino has left unanswered, and as Aya said too much happiness is suspicious. Even though Yume as a couple is dominant and Yuuki's choice was obvious, there is still the sacrifice deal that Kaname did with the hunters and also the fact that he had insisted in his plan to keep away Yuuki as much as possible.

    And if we follow this string of logic and the fact that Kaname said that he should have left Yuuki with Zero, recognizing that in his original plan he had no intention to turn back, i really wonder how Yuuki's interference with Zero's memories, now cancels a part of his plan and he must do something to remove Yuuki out of the way in order to prevent her from entering the sacrifice scene or follow his lead around.

    One way would be to restore Zero's memories, another way somehow to neutralize her (like the protagonist in some action movies that says to the heroine "okay come along" only to immobilize her the moment she twists her head and keep her safe).

    I am not persuaded that he has finished with his plan, knowing Kaname's determination from the last chapters, he must be circling around to find a solution out of this in order to close the gap in his plan that Kaien's revelation about Aido-dono created but also Yuuki's initiatives.

    Generally i shall wait for the chapter but keep all these in mind as it would be better to be prepared than falling from the clouds at the last moment.

    @Jul … is this ^^^ your post? I do not see it except in Saphira’s quote scratch

    Lol anyway … I agree with you and seeing now the full raws Kaname seems very desperate and his moves not very well calculated thus and seem like backfired.

    If so then this could mean that Yuuki’s moves, with Zero and her persistence towards him, plus his collapsed façade indeed damaged his plan… so now he acts randomly and out of despair!

    I’ve read a comment at baidu (using google so it could be totally wrong but it made sense and matches with your observation about restoring Zero's memories thus I’m posting it) that Kaname bitten Yuuki when Zero was around cuz he was trying to make him remember again through the scent of Yuuki’s blood… thus and Yuuki is telling him to stop cuz the things cannot turn back ... (something like that ... don't take it to heart lol)





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by juliet on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:22 pm

    i am in a hurry but translation here

    http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1022799.html from senby thanks!!!






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:40 pm

    nina wrote:
    Juliet wrote: darkwolf i also agree with your observation..what i want to see at the raws is if Takuma and Zero have gone away or are present to the scene. Why is Yuuki a bit shocked like that?

    Generally, I do not want to be overall and too much optimistic right now, (no matter if i feel confident for the end or not), yes but right now, it seems that there are still implications that Hino has left unanswered, and as Aya said too much happiness is suspicious. Even though Yume as a couple is dominant and Yuuki's choice was obvious, there is still the sacrifice deal that Kaname did with the hunters and also the fact that he had insisted in his plan to keep away Yuuki as much as possible.

    And if we follow this string of logic and the fact that Kaname said that he should have left Yuuki with Zero, recognizing that in his original plan he had no intention to turn back, i really wonder how Yuuki's interference with Zero's memories, now cancels a part of his plan and he must do something to remove Yuuki out of the way in order to prevent her from entering the sacrifice scene or follow his lead around.

    One way would be to restore Zero's memories, another way somehow to neutralize her (like the protagonist in some action movies that says to the heroine "okay come along" only to immobilize her the moment she twists her head and keep her safe).

    I am not persuaded that he has finished with his plan, knowing Kaname's determination from the last chapters, he must be circling around to find a solution out of this in order to close the gap in his plan that Kaien's revelation about Aido-dono created but also Yuuki's initiatives.

    Generally i shall wait for the chapter but keep all these in mind as it would be better to be prepared than falling from the clouds at the last moment.

    @Jul … is this ^^^ your post? I do not see it except in Saphira’s quote scratch

    Lol anyway … I agree with you and seeing now the full raws Kaname seems very desperate and his moves not very well calculated thus and seem like backfired.

    If so then this could mean that Yuuki’s moves, with Zero and her persistence towards him, plus his collapsed façade indeed damaged his plan… so now he acts randomly and out of despair!

    I’ve read a comment at baidu (using google so it could be totally wrong but it made sense and matches with your observation about restoring Zero's memories thus I’m posting it) that Kaname bitten Yuuki when Zero was around cuz he was trying to make him remember again through the scent of Yuuki’s blood… thus and Yuuki is telling him to stop cuz the things cannot turn back ... (something like that ... don't take it to heart lol)

    thanks btw for the link cheers

    erm, for the quote, there is a possibility that it's a mistake on my part. i had trouble for some reason this time Embarassed

    i agree! kaname is scrabbling, and i like your reasoning on why he bit yuuki! poor kaname she sure slapped him out of that idea!! rofl

    Yup, yume's have issues to resolve, but kudos to yuuki for continuing to stand her ground with kaname!

    The tension of having zero around was so palpable. And this is certainly causing even more tension between kaname and yuuki as well.
    Having takuma back is almost a relief. Finally maybe we'll start to get even more answers about him, and the relationship between kaname and him. As things change, I wonder how they will approach each other exactly.

    ****

    thanks juliet for the translation link cheers *off to read*

    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 109
    Join date : 2012-09-24
    Location : Cross Academy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by 2rsa on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:46 pm

    I wonder what's Yuuki planing now that Kaname knows her original plan.

    Thanks Juliet-san! ^-^

    Edit:
    Page 1
    Yuuki: The distant past I saw…where Kaname offered his love to humanity…Despite their betrayal, he stood by their (humans’) side nevertheless. Even after he lost his most important partner, after he lost his companions, he had always, always…(carried on)

    Page 2
    (cont’d) as if his existence was only permitted if he lived for someone else.

    Kaname-sama!!!!

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by Duskola on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:29 pm

    I'm in a hurry as always - sorry for my suddenly disappearance, but - alas - I'm following and doing and working too much lately, and this is the result -_-

    First of all, thank you all for the links! sLo_BigBearHug

    I really have to read and read them again, as my first impression was: "...and here it is, another chapter in which nothing happens!"

    But I'm used to this feeling, by now.

    Oh yes, I'm happy for all that really adorable and cute Yume moments, they really warmed up my heart and made my day, but I also have to quote Juliet here:

    juliet wrote:
    3 more chapters?

    3 more chapters?

    what shall Hino explain or do in these chapters? Looks so soon and amazing abrupt. Anyway let's judge the end at the end...

    (Oh, I fear that 3 chapters are too few to explain whatever it's going to happen and that we'll have everything wasted, but I still want to believe)

    BTW, in ch. 91 we are going to see some action, as it seems. Better late than never.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by nina on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm

    @Jul thanks for the link! And many thanks to Senbi for her fast translation as always!!!! cheers

    @Saphira … no the main problem is that somehow Juliet’s post disappeared but thanks to your quote is saved Smile … I’ll see if I can fix the quotes properly.

    Saphira_Kuran wrote: i agree! kaname is scrabbling, and i like your reasoning on why he bit yuuki! poor kaname she sure slapped him out of that idea!! rofl

    Yes… now with the translation his plan is obvious and via Yuuki’s words…
    He is indeed desperate and with Takuma’s description of the whole situation now is more obvious of why…
    Kaname failed and Yuuki is in the eye of the cyclone! Not only cuz he knows her intention to stop him from throwing his heart into that furnace by sacrificing her life, but also cuz staying by his side it is really dangerous cuz of the PBs’ attack!

    Oh my… what a mess!
    The positive IMO in this dark situation is:
    1. That Kaname had figured Yuuki’s plan so now I think is even more difficult to succeed and turn him human…
    2. The fact that the PBs attacked right the moment that Yuuki was trying to turn him … so I presume that whatever they wanted to do to each other now must be on hold in order to counter back the attack…
    3. From Kaname’s desperation and from his wild efforts to bring Zero’s memory back seems like the final stage of his plan is indeed to throw his heart into the furnace so I hope that there isn’t any other surprise from him thus and tries to put on track again the initial plan with Zero keeping Yuuki away from this mess.

    In short… at least their different secret agendas have been revealed… something that I’ve been reckoned as crucial …


    2rsa wrote:I wonder what's Yuuki planing now that Kaname knows her original plan.

    Thanks Juliet-san! ^-^

    Edit:
    Page 1
    Yuuki: The distant past I saw…where Kaname offered his love to humanity…Despite their betrayal, he stood by their (humans’) side nevertheless. Even after he lost his most important partner, after he lost his companions, he had always, always…(carried on)

    Page 2
    (cont’d) as if his existence was only permitted if he lived for someone else.

    Kaname-sama!!!!

    Ah… I so agree with you! Hino has glorified him in these last chapters!
    But on the same time I want so much to slap him as well!
    Kaname must learn that he deserves happiness too for a change!





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 pm

    nina wrote:@Jul thanks for the link! And many thanks to Senbi for her fast translation as always!!!! cheers

    @Saphira … no the main problem is that somehow Juliet’s post disappeared but thanks to your quote is saved Smile … I’ll see if I can fix the quotes properly.

    Saphira_Kuran wrote: i agree! kaname is scrabbling, and i like your reasoning on why he bit yuuki! poor kaname she sure slapped him out of that idea!! rofl

    Yes… now with the translation his plan is obvious and via Yuuki’s words…
    He is indeed desperate and with Takuma’s description of the whole situation now is more obvious of why…
    Kaname failed and Yuuki is in the eye of the cyclone! Not only cuz he knows her intention to stop him from throwing his heart into that furnace by sacrificing her life, but also cuz staying by his side it is really dangerous cuz of the PBs’ attack!

    Oh my… what a mess!
    The positive IMO in this dark situation is:
    1. That Kaname had figured Yuuki’s plan so now I think is even more difficult to succeed and turn him human…
    2. The fact that the PBs attacked right the moment that Yuuki was trying to turn him … so I presume that whatever they wanted to do to each other now must be on hold in order to counter back the attack…
    3. From Kaname’s desperation and from his wild efforts to bring Zero’s memory back seems like the final stage of his plan is indeed to throw his heart into the furnace so I hope that there isn’t any other surprise from him thus and tries to put on track again the initial plan with Zero keeping Yuuki away from this mess.

    In short… at least their different secret agendas have been revealed… something that I’ve been reckoned as crucial …


    2rsa wrote:I wonder what's Yuuki planing now that Kaname knows her original plan.

    Thanks Juliet-san! ^-^

    Edit:
    Page 1
    Yuuki: The distant past I saw…where Kaname offered his love to humanity…Despite their betrayal, he stood by their (humans’) side nevertheless. Even after he lost his most important partner, after he lost his companions, he had always, always…(carried on)

    Page 2
    (cont’d) as if his existence was only permitted if he lived for someone else.

    Kaname-sama!!!!

    Ah… I so agree with you! Hino has glorified him in these last chapters!
    But on the same time I want so much to slap him as well!
    Kaname must learn that he deserves happiness too for a change!


    oh yes, i sooo agree. 'nuff said there! cheers
    and he's gotta learn that he can't have his way with this plan Razz go yuuki!!! bounce

    things are very much coming to a "high" kaname's trying to finish his plan, yuuki's trying to do hers....everyone is out for his/herself almost each trying to complete their agenda.
    instead, they should come to terms!! when i see them fighting so hard i'd like to say: ever heard of a compromise?
    when yuuki said "we should talk about us" she is so right. they are now moving ahead of themselves. how can they truly understand each other if they don't stop and talk. but it's like kaname is trying hard to prevent that from happening. to maximize his chance of success.

    for juliet's quote:
    oh good!! Very Happy i'm glad it turned out ok....and also that i quoted her rofl




    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by aya-chan on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:25 pm

    what shall Hino explain or do in these chapters? Looks so soon and amazing abrupt. Anyway let's judge the end at the end...

    maybe it's only me but I always believed that if hino will end vk with this volume, and not exist another one, the ending i will find it unsatisfactory. she might give me my wished yume ending, a happy end for zero (with another woman), but due to the short amount of chapters left many of our's questions will be left un-answered.

    I think I told you once we're thinking too much, agitating too much since hino won't bother to elaborate an answer to our questions.

    This chapter answered to none of our questions; we have seen only kaname's attempts to make zero remember, and that kaname has some allies on his side - refference to takuma, shiki and rima. probably in the upcoming chapter we will see ruka and kain too.

    So far, hino gaves us information with the pipete - she explained almost nothing after kaname's leave with more than 20 chapters ago. and now only 3 are left.

    I doubt we will see an answer for example to the question: who the kuran's mother is? we should consider ourselves lucky if we will know about kaname's implication to zero's drama - we theorized thus far based on vk clues thrown here and there, but never had a confirmation from hino.

    In the remaining 3 chapters hino should explain what she didn't do in more than 20 chapters; the information - and not about the misteries we're concerned about - will be crowded; the ending rushed. in my pov it will look un-natural,un-estetique.

    BTW, in ch. 91 we are going to see some action, as it seems. Better late than never.

    This is the only prediction i can make. if you noticed in the raws, behind kaito and zero are some shadows; my guess they're just the 'dogs' of those purebloods - like when rido attacked kuran's mansion.
    Takuma, shiki and rima might come to kaito and zero's help.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by juliet on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 pm

    LOL what a quote can do! It's above Nina...somewhere! LOL but since Saphira made it easier for you the better!

    You know my impression of the chapter? it's like Hino has the end in her pocket, because what is happening is that certain intentions are exposed such as Kaname's and Yuuki's but nevertheless it's mostly a playful one with Kaname reaching the far edge of a girl's tolerance...real playing here...

    he deserved that slap!! Paf-pouf!!

    If Yuuki did not slap him and VK was not a shoujo what more would he do infront of Zero? LOL...

    And i am stating that also being playful here...

    the dialogue was something made for a black comedy or so...

    Kaname: Hey amnesiac mr. Hunter, got your treatment here is kicking me...

    Zero: (thinking) What does that bloody vampire want from my life again? I just want to scratch my head...

    Yuuki: You!! Let me go!! I wont's stay with him even for a minute...

    Kaname: She adores you! So come for a cup of tea..

    Zero: Okay...(but only because the scratch is worst than before...)

    Tea Time

    Zero: Why don’t you let go of her? (oh boy I think that he wants us to have a trio!) I’ll go check the perimeters, you suit (f***) yourselves, whatever....

    Kaito: Zero these two are playing with you...

    Zero: I know, i thought they just wanted to share me a cup of tea because you know they rarely invite me anywhere and they seemed like good people and all - but then they proved to be perverts, he was having her at the couch and his partner was also offering me biscuits...to stay longer, as you know i am a proud virgin boy...

    Kaito: Not that you fool...!!! They erased your memories...

    Zero: What? I had memories of them?

    Kaito: Go get your memories back!

    Zero: Never!! I refuse!! His sister has really small boobs..what is there to remember?

    Yuuki: And what did you achieve with that?

    Kaname: Yuuki!! I was hungry...

    Yuuki: don't lie to me...and stop calling every hunter you know for tea!

    rofl rofl rofl


    @aya on the serious side i agree with you, but i shall save this discussion later to see the conclusion, even though i have the same feeling with you...









    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by aya-chan on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 pm

    juliet wrote:

    You know my impression of the chapter? it's like Hino has the end in her pocket,


    I cannot stop noticing how hino want to end vk. kaname and yuuki's life was changed more than 10 yrs ago when rido attacked. the end at that time was tragic since both haruka and juuri lost their lives and kaname and yuuki were separated.
    Now, kuran's mansion is attacked almost the same but this time what changes this will bring to them?

    @aya on the serious side i agree with you, but i shall save this discussion later to see the conclusion, even though i have the same feeling with you...

    at least i am not alone in this

    ps: liked your parody. remembers me about your other one and regret not seeing aidou to hollywood rofl you know what I am talking about Razz

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by Duskola on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:54 pm

    rofl rofl rofl @juliet, I like your dialogue FAR BETTER than the real one!!!!!!! Very Happy

    @aya-chan: I totally agree with every word you said.

    I also have to admit that I'm really tired and bored and - besides my lack of free time - this is the main reason why I disappeared for a while. I suddenly felt very, very, very deceived and I didn't want to read and see nothing regarding VK. I had a sort of rejection. And I don't think it's because of my excessive brainstorming - we all saw details that are there to see, and you've been seeing them for a far longer time than me. But I don't know how to explain well how I feel by now - you are right. Let's wait last chapter. It's going to come soon.

    Sorry Sad


    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by nina on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:16 am

    Juliet wrote: LOL what a quote can do! It's above Nina...somewhere! LOL but since Saphira made it easier for you the better!

    Oh boy, oh boy Embarassed … it is official then… I’ve lost it for good! Hino left me with 0 brain cells and blind!

    If Yuuki did not slap him and VK was not a shoujo what more would he do infront of Zero? LOL...

    My thought exactly! Next thing is to invite Zero for watching a DVD (all together ofc lol! ) that had been filmed the previous night Razz … title of the movie “Pink adventures of a certain virgin with small boobs!” rofl

    Kaname: Hey amnesiac mr. Hunter, got your treatment here is kicking me...

    Zero: (thinking) What does that bloody vampire want from my life again? I just want to scratch my head...

    Yuuki: You!! Let me go!! I wont's stay with him even for a minute...

    Kaname: She adores you! So come for a cup of tea..

    Zero: Okay...(but only because the scratch is worst than before...)

    Tea Time

    Zero: Why don’t you let go of her? (oh boy I think that he wants us to have a trio!) I’ll go check the perimeters, you suit (f***) yourselves, whatever....

    Kaito: Zero these two are playing with you...

    Zero: I know, i thought they just wanted to share me a cup of tea because you know they rarely invite me anywhere and they seemed like good people and all - but then they proved to be perverts, he was having her at the couch and his partner was also offering me biscuits...to stay longer, as you know i am a proud virgin boy...

    Kaito: Not that you fool...!!! They erased your memories...

    Zero: What? I had memories of them?

    Kaito: Go get your memories back!

    Zero: Never!! I refuse!! His sister has really small boobs..what is there to remember?

    Yuuki: And what did you achieve with that?

    Kaname: Yuuki!! I was hungry...

    Yuuki: don't lie to me...and stop calling every hunter you know for tea!


    That’s it! I surrender





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by juliet on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:23 am


    My thought exactly! Next thing is to invite Zero for watching a DVD (all together ofc ) that had been filmed the previous night … title of the movie “Pink adventures of a certain virgin with small boobs!”

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl οr Kaname can send it at Zero's house, between the scenes there will be teasers such as








    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:17 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:17 pm