Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

Post by nina on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

EDIT: There are spoilers indeed!!! cheers

It’s merely an announcement for the time being … I do not know if she’ll upload more pix later… so keep refreshing the page.

http://hi.baidu.com/152869/item/8ae52b05da2f1e1eeafe38a4

If anyone knows what it say’s, please give us a clue ...

Update: It's been confirmed ... VK is ending in chapter 93... noooo Sad *sob sob*

raws here
    http://whitelilyscans.livejournal.com/4960.html

thank you everybody

and FULL RAWS from Baidu http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2177389560

and TRANSLATION http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1022799.html

Last edited by nina on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Re: Vampire Knight 90 RAWS & TRANSLATION!!!!

Post by juliet on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:23 am

My thought exactly! Next thing is to invite Zero for watching a DVD (all together ofc ) that had been filmed the previous night … title of the movie “Pink adventures of a certain virgin with small boobs!”

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl οr Kaname can send it at Zero's house, between the scenes there will be teasers such as

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:31 am

juliet wrote:
    My thought exactly! Next thing is to invite Zero for watching a DVD (all together ofc ) that had been filmed the previous night … title of the movie “Pink adventures of a certain virgin with small boobs!”

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl οr Kaname can send it at Zero's house, between the scenes there will be teasers such as

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl and the package shall be accompanied with a brochure full of pix ... for advertising reasons ofc ... don't go your mind in something else Razz rofl

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:39 am

nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl and the package shall be accompanied with a brochure full of pix ... for advertising reasons ofc ... don't go your mind in something else Razz rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Only that I am afraid that Zero still might be wondering "Now where did i meet her? Where have i seen her? "

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:43 am

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Only that I am afraid that Zero still might be wondering "Now where did i meet her? Where have i seen her? "

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Right! affraid the only hope is photoshop then! Kaname must make her boobs bigger ... is the only way to attract Zero's interest rofl rofl rofl

EDIT: Oh no! It just hit me... Kaname rocks at drawing ... oh my he is doomed! rofl

Spoiler:

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:51 am

Right! the only hope is photoshop then! Kaname must make her boobs bigger ... is the only way to attract Zero's interest

EDIT: Oh no! It just hit me... Kaname rocks at drawing ... oh my he is doomed!

rofl rofl rofl rofl now it's my time to surrender!

Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

Post by Saphira_Kuran on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:43 pm

^^
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lol, you guys i think it's certain that vk is making us go loopy eh, what the heck! i'm all for it

juliet, i loved your parody!! couldn't stop laughing, even more so when i read the rest of the posts rofl

aya-chan wrote:
    what shall Hino explain or do in these chapters? Looks so soon and amazing abrupt. Anyway let's judge the end at the end...

maybe it's only me but I always believed that if hino will end vk with this volume, and not exist another one, the ending i will find it unsatisfactory. she might give me my wished yume ending, a happy end for zero (with another woman), but due to the short amount of chapters left many of our's questions will be left un-answered.

I think I told you once we're thinking too much, agitating too much since hino won't bother to elaborate an answer to our questions.

This chapter answered to none of our questions; we have seen only kaname's attempts to make zero remember, and that kaname has some allies on his side - refference to takuma, shiki and rima. probably in the upcoming chapter we will see ruka and kain too.

So far, hino gaves us information with the pipete - she explained almost nothing after kaname's leave with more than 20 chapters ago. and now only 3 are left.

I doubt we will see an answer for example to the question: who the kuran's mother is? we should consider ourselves lucky if we will know about kaname's implication to zero's drama - we theorized thus far based on vk clues thrown here and there, but never had a confirmation from hino.

In the remaining 3 chapters hino should explain what she didn't do in more than 20 chapters; the information - and not about the misteries we're concerned about - will be crowded; the ending rushed. in my pov it will look un-natural,un-estetique.

BTW, in ch. 91 we are going to see some action, as it seems. Better late than never.

This is the only prediction i can make. if you noticed in the raws, behind kaito and zero are some shadows; my guess they're just the 'dogs' of those purebloods - like when rido attacked kuran's mansion.
    Takuma, shiki and rima might come to kaito and zero's help.

after reading the chapter, i have to agree too.
    she's already "wasted" a chapter, and now with only 3 to boot, how can she deliever the story and the details/answers? it's next to impossible. and now even if she would, it would be too much, too busy.... = chaotic eitherways, it's too late now, and i highly doubt she'll give us extra big chapters to help suffice.
    all those question we've had...poof. perhaps we will get a tiny bit more, should hino show kaname and yuuki having another heart to heart conversation.
    to me the ending will not even deliever much on the side of the yume's. maybe should kaname live, and stay with yuuki, you'd see that at the very end, and then you just know that "all ends well"
    but, i wish she would consider showing us the future, maybe yuuki and kaname with their children

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:33 pm

all those question we've had...poof. perhaps we will get a tiny bit more, should hino show kaname and yuuki having another heart to heart conversation.

or perhaps Hino has already answered these questions by presenting the purebloods as a real menace that never, not now nor in between ten thousands years that followed HW's sacrificed, changed their real attitudes and intentions towards humans and the so called co-existence but found also and real supporters (like the senate or others) each one for its own benefits and intentions.

So Kaname made a conscious choice after seeing the analgesia of this society to fulfill his original plan, putting his own happiness aside (and here Hino underlines his sacrifice by over-empasizing his protective side when he lived with Yuuki), after seeing that the ball was a failure, that purebloods supported Sara's violence and that Yuuki was also involved in this through her intention to have an active role.

After all Kaname had always the intention to be useful for others so since Yuuki could find a path of her own and he could set an end to the pureblood's domination, which would bring peace and freedom for all, he decided that himself had the least importance of all in this.

At least Hino really redeems him in this way because there is no other superior act as sacrificing yourself for the benefit of others and the people that you love. And not only that but taking the blame for everything, care so little for you, offering to the others everything that you have. More human than humans Kaname is in this aspect.

You know now that i think about it, it's Yuuki the one who should have chained him at the basement...

where are you Rido? we need you...bring the chains and i will bring Kaname rofl rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by juliet on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

catsarethebest
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by catsarethebest on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:38 pm

to me the ending will not even deliever much on the side of the yume's. maybe should kaname live, and stay with yuuki, you'd see that at the very end, and then you just know that "all ends well"
    but, i wish she would consider showing us the future, maybe yuuki and kaname with their children

OMG I totally agree with you!! Just because hino has to rush the ending I hope she doesn't skip those last Yume moments!! I really hope she will include what will happen like maybe 10 years after Embarassed

Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Saphira_Kuran on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:21 pm

catsarethebest wrote:
    OMG I totally agree with you!! Just because hino has to rush the ending I hope she doesn't skip those last Yume moments!! I really hope she will include what will happen like maybe 10 years after Embarassed

cheers 10 years is a nice start off! that would be sooo wonderful Razz

juliet wrote:

or perhaps Hino has already answered these questions by presenting the purebloods as a real menace that never, not now nor in between ten thousands years that followed HW's sacrificed, changed their real attitudes and intentions towards humans and the so called co-existence but found also and real supporters (like the senate or others) each one for its own benefits and intentions.

So Kaname made a conscious choice after seeing the analgesia of this society to fulfill his original plan, putting his own happiness aside (and here Hino underlines his sacrifice by over-empasizing his protective side when he lived with Yuuki), after seeing that the ball was a failure, that purebloods supported Sara's violence and that Yuuki was also involved in this through her intention to have an active role.

After all Kaname had always the intention to be useful for others so since Yuuki could find a path of her own and he could set an end to the pureblood's domination, which would bring peace and freedom for all, he decided that himself had the least importance of all in this.

At least Hino really redeems him in this way because there is no other superior act as sacrificing yourself for the benefit of others and the people that you love. And not only that but taking the blame for everything, care so little for you, offering to the others everything that you have. More human than humans Kaname is in this aspect.

You know now that i think about it, it's Yuuki the one who should have chained him at the basement...

where are you Rido? we need you...bring the chains and i will bring Kaname rofl rofl rofl rofl

hmm....i gotta digest this now rofl but i can see where you are coming from. i suppose in this way, the majority of the questions, at least the most important are dealt with already.
    it's the small things that nag me rofl but perhaps hino does not think it that important. like what takuma has been up to since sara's death and such. and other tid-bits like with kaname and all. perhaps another fanbook is in affect rofl the new revised edition with 40 pages reserved for kaname king with everything you need to know, down to his chest and *ahem* Embarassed

i totally agree with you. kaname has indeed proven to be the ultimate hero in every aspect! i can't help but admire him though i wish he won't be able to do it Sad

haha, yea actually where is rido? that sadist/truth-teller has not been making an appearance for awhile now. i'll support him if he wishes to tie up kaname (wow, that'll be the first time i've supported him rofl better late then never)
    and i'll cheer yuuki every step of the way!

it's almost amusing to watch kaname and yuuki have a go with each other. it's like a kitty fight or 2 mules at the finishing line.

Aquasixio
    Human

Humor : Sick.
    Warning Zone

Post by Aquasixio on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:34 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! Damn you Hino! Kaito's such an awesome character and good friend to Zero; don't leave me on a cliffhanger like this! /rage quit

I can't wait to see how she wraps it up in 3 chapters. It almost seems like a magical feat at this point with everything that is developing. I hope it's finished by May and there's no month skips like there was between the recent November and January issues. That'd kill me.

Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Saphira_Kuran on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Aquasixio wrote:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! Damn you Hino! Kaito's such an awesome character and good friend to Zero; don't leave me on a cliffhanger like this! /rage quit

ugh yea i know, i like kaito too even if i don't agree with everything he says rofl . and hino can't take him away! yet another thing zero loses? he doesn't deserve that Evil or Very Mad

Aquasixio wrote:I can't wait to see how she wraps it up in 3 chapters. It almost seems like a magical feat at this point with everything that is developing. I hope it's finished by May and there's no month skips like there was between the recent November and January issues. That'd kill me.

cheers i totally agree!!! no breaks please!

2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by 2rsa on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:35 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    what shall Hino explain or do in these chapters? Looks so soon and amazing abrupt. Anyway let's judge the end at the end...

maybe it's only me but I always believed that if hino will end vk with this volume, and not exist another one, the ending i will find it unsatisfactory. she might give me my wished yume ending, a happy end for zero (with another woman), but due to the short amount of chapters left many of our's questions will be left un-answered.

I think I told you once we're thinking too much, agitating too much since hino won't bother to elaborate an answer to our questions.

This chapter answered to none of our questions; we have seen only kaname's attempts to make zero remember, and that kaname has some allies on his side - refference to takuma, shiki and rima. probably in the upcoming chapter we will see ruka and kain too.

So far, hino gaves us information with the pipete - she explained almost nothing after kaname's leave with more than 20 chapters ago. and now only 3 are left.

I doubt we will see an answer for example to the question: who the kuran's mother is? we should consider ourselves lucky if we will know about kaname's implication to zero's drama - we theorized thus far based on vk clues thrown here and there, but never had a confirmation from hino.

In the remaining 3 chapters hino should explain what she didn't do in more than 20 chapters; the information - and not about the misteries we're concerned about - will be crowded; the ending rushed. in my pov it will look un-natural,un-estetique.

BTW, in ch. 91 we are going to see some action, as it seems. Better late than never.

This is the only prediction i can make. if you noticed in the raws, behind kaito and zero are some shadows; my guess they're just the 'dogs' of those purebloods - like when rido attacked kuran's mansion.
    Takuma, shiki and rima might come to kaito and zero's help.
    Even though,I also want to know who the Kuran mother is,I'm pretty sure that won't happen cause it's not related to the story.Atleast not till now. Sad

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:29 pm

catsarethebest wrote:

Rather than that i preffer Hino would just make Kaname Alive until the end of the manga and make him alive with Yuuki,Happy and as a new Kaname

I want him to be happy,But why does hino only see Kaname as a sacrifice for others,he already suffered enough as it is,he needs to be happy with the one he loves.

darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..
    Warning Zone

Post by darkwolf123 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:34 pm

hahahahah yuuki punched/slapped kaname!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl i'm gonna die of laughter!!! rofl rofl

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:41 am

hmm....i gotta digest this now but i can see where you are coming from. i suppose in this way, the majority of the questions, at least the most important are dealt with already.

You do not have to digest anything that you do not want; i think that as readers, reaching the end of this series, buying these volumes (even though personally i have stopped until i see the end), we have a right to judge, we should not get down everything. I am totally against it.

And If i my add; my total arguement with zekis was exactly that; they got peanuts that Hino threw them, just like yumes got the carrot (a Yuuki running after Kaname to save him), and were content with the overall script just as it served their ship.

Well here I am saying wake-up; Hino used and exploited both fandoms here, did a lousy job with Zero (personally if I was Zeki I would have thrown her stones ever since she made Zero to collaborate with Sara! Great maturity there she gave to her hero), and denied to present any real solutions to the LT that she even created, just to rise the sales and excuse a lazy script that she messed around. But we gave her that right, with being content over nothing!! Exactly that! Like a plot depends on who flirts the heroine better.

Who is there to still feel content with her nonsense? Is this all about ships? Should we hang on there and treat ourselves like juveniles because Hino decided to treat us as this?

Please wake up people and demand more from the money that you give to these people!! Demand more so this exploitation reaches an end! Better for all of us.

Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Saphira_Kuran on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:18 pm

juliet wrote:
    You do not have to digest anything that you do not want; i think that as readers, reaching the end of this series, buying these volumes (even though personally i have stopped until i see the end), we have a right to judge, we should not get down everything. I am totally against it.

not at all, rather, i enjoy your sense of clarity. what i "digest" is what i found myself agreeing with. a lot of times, i read things that i've not thought of, or other ideas. which leaves me to think and reconstruct my views of the story...and form new conclusions and thoughts. honestly, i'm rather of a troller since i don't seem to find the time to truly get "in" about the story. so i read and think and when i can, participate to include a thought here and there or what i feel.
    there are many complex discussions done on this forum, which are a pleasure to read. and while for the most part i cannot participate (lack of time) i try to leave comments or such.

so i completely agree ^^

juliet wrote:
    And If i my add; my total arguement with zekis was exactly that; they got peanuts that Hino threw them, just like yumes got the carrot (a Yuuki running after Kaname to save him), and were content with the overall script just as it served their ship.

...how true. i do find myself just mooning over the ship of my choice, and licking up the scraps that hino tosses over the table rofl the little bits that encourage me on. it's rather obessive actually, and tugs you away from the whole point of the story. this leads to the reason so many stories that are out there are quite "empty"

juliet wrote:
    Well here I am saying wake-up; Hino used and exploited both fandoms here, did a lousy job with Zero (personally if I was Zeki I would have thrown her stones ever since she made Zero to collaborate with Sara! Great maturity there she gave to her hero), and denied to present any real solutions to the LT that she even created, just to rise the sales and excuse a lazy script that she messed around. But we gave her that right, with being content over nothing!! Exactly that! Like a plot depends on who flirts the heroine better.

Who is there to still feel content with her nonsense? Is this all about ships? Should we hang on there and treat ourselves like juveniles because Hino decided to treat us as this?

Please wake up people and demand more from the money that you give to these people!! Demand more so this exploitation reaches an end! Better for all of us.

precisely why i experience bouts of utter disapointment even more so now that i know there are only 3 chapters left.
    ships aside (don't want to even start on that...the errors etc.), i'm not happy with how the story is wrapping up....if i can even call it that. how hino possibly imagines to finish it properly? hello what about all the juicy details that you've left out hino? and please, move foreward with the LT already, it's been figured out since day one. i'm really starting to tire of seeing zero hanging on a loose thread clinging to past issues. get him dealt with already. though, yuuki that's largely your fault for taking so long...hino i'm looking at you now Twisted Evil

and i'll be so very highly disapointed if she misses the core of this story: peace! not manslaughter peace, true peace! the whole deal was to have peace and coexistance between the vampire and the humans! and right now it looks like bloody hell is just around the corner. how can hino give a justified end now? it almost seems like she wants it over and done with as fast as possible, no matter of fixing the errors.

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:46 am

i'll be so very highly disapointed if she misses the core of this story: peace! not manslaughter peace, true peace! the whole deal was to have peace and coexistance between the vampire and the humans!

I agree with everything that you wrote; concerning the plot what i got until now is the following:

Hino intends to bring co-existence or with better words coexistence shall be achieved with all the pureblood race vanishing from the face of earth (if I just take all that is done and written by now with no further) analysis.

So under this view some questions of the plot can be answered:

1. Why Kaname was watching Hana?
    because he wanted to see if he is in slumber and how long it would take him to awake. So making a move against any pureblood would not have any meaning since Hanadagi could not be killed, and as long as purebloods were around, he had to be around too.

2. Why does he let Sara to kill Hanadagi or does not face her earlier?

So that he can get access to Hana's castle and kill Hana of course (one less to go).

3. Why does he leave Touma alive?
    So to be in HA the time that he shall replace the hooded-woman and can transfer messages or plot further with the rest of the purebloods so that they can organize a final attack against him so that they are eliminated all together.

4. Why does he visit Isaya?
    All the pureblood race has to go, Isaya had no interest in his life so Kaname correctly had the idea that he can change Yuuki to human. That would also end Isaya but by his own choice and with Yuuki human and Kaname as the metal there would be no purebloods left.

5. So he visist the HA?
    Apparently to wake up the ancestor with the presence of the purebloods and replace her in order to make himself a bait for the purebloods that would see the opportunity to seek the his elimination after that. Also to give himself a meaningful ending with the weapons and liberating HW to close the circle.

6. Why did he choose to kill the rest of purebloods now?
    Apparently since there were few left, as Yuuki says when counting the families and because he had promised to make a safer world for her. He felt that as his duty, a legacy that HW had placed upon his shoulders 10.000 years ago.

7. Why didn't he eliminate purebloods before and during these 10.000?

I guess because since there were good purebloods and he even had a familly, he could not finalize the race/ there was no way. Now all the good purebloods are dead, Yuuki shall be human, Isaya shall die to make her human and Kaname shall give his life to the weapons.

With no purebloods left around (even good ones) to influence the nobles and the rest of the vampires, the vampire society can be safer and better controlled from the hunters. So this shall bring coexistence or at least set far more foundation so that the relationships of the races are healthier in the future.

And my question here is; is that the final clue of VK? that a race has to vanish from history (purebloods) so that peace can arrive?

Who can believe in such a peace or co-existence?

Let me express it another way; if Kaname stayed home and purebloods made a show then apparently the bad ones would be dealt naturally along the way, either by Kaname or with the aid of the hunters and apparently there would be no need for further sacrifices, yuuki turned to human or replacement of the weapons.

So what was the point of the second arc all together? Shocked

Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning Zone

Post by Ribbon07 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:29 pm

juliet wrote:
    i'll be so very highly disapointed if she misses the core of this story: peace! not manslaughter peace, true peace! the whole deal was to have peace and coexistance between the vampire and the humans!

I agree with everything that you wrote; concerning the plot what i got until now is the following:

Hino intends to bring co-existence or with better words coexistence shall be achieved with all the pureblood race vanishing from the face of earth (if I just take all that is done and written by now with no further) analysis.

So under this view some questions of the plot can be answered:

1. Why Kaname was watching Hana?
    because he wanted to see if he is in slumber and how long it would take him to awake. So making a move against any pureblood would not have any meaning since Hanadagi could not be killed, and as long as purebloods were around, he had to be around too.

2. Why does he let Sara to kill Hanadagi or does not face her earlier?

So that he can get access to Hana's castle and kill Hana of course (one less to go).

3. Why does he leave Touma alive?
    So to be in HA the time that he shall replace the hooded-woman and can transfer messages or plot further with the rest of the purebloods so that they can organize a final attack against him so that they are eliminated all together.

4. Why does he visit Isaya?
    All the pureblood race has to go, Isaya had no interest in his life so Kaname correctly had the idea that he can change Yuuki to human. That would also end Isaya but by his own choice and with Yuuki human and Kaname as the metal there would be no purebloods left.

5. So he visist the HA?
    Apparently to wake up the ancestor with the presence of the purebloods and replace her in order to make himself a bait for the purebloods that would see the opportunity to seek the his elimination after that. Also to give himself a meaningful ending with the weapons and liberating HW to close the circle.

6. Why did he choose to kill the rest of purebloods now?
    Apparently since there were few left, as Yuuki says when counting the families and because he had promised to make a safer world for her. He felt that as his duty, a legacy that HW had placed upon his shoulders 10.000 years ago.

7. Why didn't he eliminate purebloods before and during these 10.000?

I guess because since there were good purebloods and he even had a familly, he could not finalize the race/ there was no way. Now all the good purebloods are dead, Yuuki shall be human, Isaya shall die to make her human and Kaname shall give his life to the weapons.

With no purebloods left around (even good ones) to influence the nobles and the rest of the vampires, the vampire society can be safer and better controlled from the hunters. So this shall bring coexistence or at least set far more foundation so that the relationships of the races are healthier in the future.

And my question here is; is that the final clue of VK? that a race has to vanish from history (purebloods) so that peace can arrive?

Let me express it another way; if Kaname stayed home and purebloods made a show then apparently the bad ones would be dealt naturally along the way, either by Kaname or with the aid of the hunters and apparently there would be no need for further sacrifices, yuuki turned to human or replacement of the weapons.

That's why I want Yuuki to stop this. If Kaname's plan goes smoothly, I won't and never understand what is co-existence Hino wants to send in VK or what is Yuuki's role in her heroine Shocked

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 pm

@juu - totaly, completely agree with you. Beside your questions I want however to add another one

why so much space used on sara?

Thus far, seeing how the plot went on, her presence seemed to be uselles. except whispering two lies to certain's ears her doings influnced at all the plot; the army she wanted to create or created proved to have no further role after her death. not to mention that the final hino gave to sara, a chara who occupied so much space was pathetic, she was not punished for her crimes by the ones who had to - kaname, zero, yuuki, hunters.

if hino thinks her readers are born idiots - maybe some indeed are - then she should think twice. if she thinks coexistence can be reached through the killing of a race then hino must learn what the meaning of coexistence is.

Last edited by aya-chan on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Saphira_Kuran on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:42 pm

juliet wrote:

and now save me the horror of such an ending affraid
    rofl
    ending off the pbs is without a doubt a serious flaw for hino should she do it!
    and where is peace when even then, there is still someone controling the other? the HA imo should pretty much not have to exist should the real coexistence occur. even the HA was flawed, and so under the idea that it can become flawed once more, would it not appear to be a reycling of what happened? instead of the pb/vampire socitey making a mess, it'll be the HA, and here we go again.
    so ok, maybe that's not completely fixable, not matter what all systems can have flaws, but hino better wake up and start to actually think!

juliet wrote:

yes!!! cheers
    so many things in the second arc would become useless, and you might as well just ingore everything but the ships??? what was the point here? seems to me hino lost track along the way. so then it all comes to everybody being mule heads? that'll sum up the second arc...

aya-chan wrote:@juu - totaly, completely agree with you. Beside your questions I want however to add another one

why so much space used on sara?

Thus far, seeing how the plot went on, her presence seemed to be uselles. except whispering two lies to certain's ears her doings influnced at all the plot; the army she wanted to create or created proved to have no further role after her death. not to mention that the final hino gave to sara, a chara who occupied so much space was pathetic, she was not punished by her crimes by the ones who had to - kaname, zero, yuuki, hunters.

if hino thinks her readers are born idiots - maybe some indeed are - then she should think twice. if she thinks coexistence can be reached through the killing of a race then hino must learn what the meaning of coexistence is.

ditto.
    the whole thing about sara could have been used, but instead nothing is done. it makes it look like hino just wanted some exta drama, flings in a villian, does nothing about it, gets bored with the character, and off she goes. i cannot see the logic in that. confused

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 pm

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:34 pm