Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

did yuki and kaname have sex? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
did yuki and kaname have sex? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
did yuki and kaname have sex? Bar_left59%did yuki and kaname have sex? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
did yuki and kaname have sex? Bar_left27%did yuki and kaname have sex? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
did yuki and kaname have sex? Bar_left15%did yuki and kaname have sex? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+9
juliet
norngpinky
Maria Kuran
Saphira_K
aya-chan
Ribbon07
2rsa
nina
lalaland
13 posters

did yuki and kaname have sex?

lalaland
    lalaland
    Human

Warning Zonedid yuki and kaname have sex? Dropsoa

did yuki and kaname have sex? Empty did yuki and kaname have sex?

Post by lalaland Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:52 am

here is a Zeki post i read and thought it had a point even through i think they did have sex. i think they did make love and she chose kaname in the end.
    here is the post, what do you think? - not my words just some Zeki's.

Everyone is thinking that yuuki and kaname had sex but i personally didn’t buy it at all ! if they did it then i want in the next chapter, a flashback of that night, the night i personally think kaname intelligently proposed to yuuki a way with which she can tell where her heart truly lies, in order for her to realise her true feelings. Maybe the perfect way would be zero biting yuuki after regaining his memories, which is most likely since all the feelings he had for her will be back at once and then while drinking her blood seing her memories including that night ..

I think that she couldn’t do it and that’s why the next morning she said to kaname that they had to talk. think about it, why would she suddenly want to talk about sex? an act of love is more powerful than any words, if they did it then there is no need to talk about it nor about their feelings for each others, plus you can see that she was in pain while lying next to him and even in more pain when she knew that zero came.

More importantly, a night that is supposedly so epic shouldn’t be so poorly drawn, i personally love Hino for her sens of detail, she puts so much effort in her character’s expressions and the storyboarding is brilliant, why wouldn’t she use her skills in one of the most important events of the whole manga? (it was so tasteless compared to some simple scenes like my all time favorite, the scene in which yuuki touches zero’s arm when they meet in the ball aften a year of separation and how their bodies reacted to that simple touch)! and did you notice that yuuki was crying? why would you cry while having sex with the one you supposedly romantically love?HUH?

In addition, hino intentionally covered yuki body in chapter 90 in order for us to get confused. Remember the scene where yuki and zero kissed in the mascarade ball, we couldn’t tell whether they truly kissed or not till the next chapter, and then we had a more detailed version of the kiss, why didn’t she give us a more detailed version of the night?i don’t think hino has any problems drawing sex scenes since even the biting scenes in vk are so damn sexual. Plus why did she raise the question of them having sex or not after that chapter 90 came out?a chapter that was supposedly holding the inswer to that ! to torture us?to give us hope?

An other thing made me believe that they didn’t do it ; kaname’s reaction towards zero. If yuuki chose kaname, if that night was the night where she finally knew who she loved, kaname would have never given up so easely on her, and by giving up i mean trying to make zero regain his memories; insisting he comes and have an awkward tea party then insisting that she joins and finally biting her in front of him. i strongly believe that kaname felt more confident about handing her to her hunter lover after that night, he is aware of zero’s feelings for her and as he confessed , should have intrusted her to him long ago, now that he knows how she feels about zero, he is going to finally intrust her to him. You can feel that he grew so tired and that he really needs to rest . seriously! for somebody who lived so long and ran a plan for so many years, i really think he deseves to fulfill his mission and to keep the promis he once made.

My head is boiling and my heart aches, i just hope that the end would be worth the pain because i know that Hino will be playing with us till the last chapter

This post is not mine but from a Zeki who blogs on tublr and the author who wrote the information in italics above has allowed their work to be re-blogged as many times as the viewer wants. so i'm not taking any credit for this idea and i'm not stealing since the author never said anything about it not being allowed to be re-blogged there is even a button saying if you want to re-blog it or not on the tumblr the Zeki used.
    anyway i know this isn't a blog but a discussion website but its the same rules for a discussion page or a blog page.
    Extra information about the idea in italic's:
    the Zeki's blog was published on the 7.3.13 under the pen name of Andrew.
    this work is not mine (the italic stuff) but theirs and i'm not copy righting anything, thank you.

(^.^)

Last edited by lalaland on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

did yuki and kaname have sex? Empty Re: did yuki and kaname have sex?

Post by nina Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:02 pm

@lalaland if the above passage is not yours but a copy/paste from other poster please edit your post and remove the particular passage.
    It is not “political correct” to post namelessly someone else’s opinions that have been brought out somewhere else and without its permission.
    Thank you in advance.

Now about the main question of the thread IMO they did have sex since:
    1. The genre of the VK wouldn’t allow more daring scenes to be depicted.
    2. Despite that Yuuki and Kaname had lived under the same roof for a year it is the first time that the author chose to show them sleeping on the same bed NAKED.

But in any case here what the author herself has stated as a summary for chapter 89 in the 90th issue.

did yuki and kaname have sex? B5o8b8

『今まで枢に守られていた事を知った優姫は、彼にその身を委ねる…。』 = "Yuuki, who knew she has been protected by Kaname until now, gave herself to him..."

『互相接受对方的優姫跟枢在!?』 = "Yuuki and Kaname, who accepted each other, are!?
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Nina-san already answered but,If the bed scene was a Zeki moment none of the Zekies would have doubted it. Razz
    Ribbon07
    Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".

Post by Ribbon07 Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Sleep NAKED in bed and kissing are the proofs that they didn't do anything? Shocked

What do you want? Some HENTAI? WAKE UP! VK is not Smut and sec, Lala magazine won't allow showing that kind of scene!!!

Fact is the fact
    Only lying hearts distort it

P/s: I just want to answer the post lala quote
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:31 pm

I have read only half of that comment, not worth to read further since it was gag-worthy.

Personally, I am not surprised they don't believe in yume being intimate in those scenes, since fans like that author of that comment will deny it even if yuuki will give birth to a soccer team.

nina wrote:

『今まで枢に守られていた事を知った優姫は、彼にその身を委ねる…。』 = "Yuuki, who knew she has been protected by Kaname until now, gave herself to him..."

Thank you Nina, wonder what "gave herself to him" means in some zekis fans opinion affraid or they didn't have that piece of translation? though makes no difference for them

by the way, isn't that piece of post the perfect depiction to brainwash themselves?
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:37 pm

aya-chan wrote:I have read only half of that comment, not worth to read further since it was gag-worthy.

Personally, I am not surprised they don't believe in yume being intimate in those scenes, since fans like that author of that comment will deny it even if yuuki will give birth to a soccer team.

Thank you Nina, wonder what "gave herself to him" means in some zekis fans opinion affraid or they didn't have that piece of translation? though makes no difference for them

by the way, isn't that piece of post the perfect depiction to brainwash themselves?

exactly!!! honestly, it's almost pathetic (in some cases, no offense) to see how desperado they are. what more proof do they want? i think even if they saw yuuki x kaname making out, NO sheets, they still would find something wrong, a gesture, a twitch..something to define that zeki is still there. Evil or Very Mad really, if i were a zeki i would have just swallowed my disapointment and get on with it, not trying so hard to find a clue that doesn't even exist.
    this is only a story! why must pple take this like it's their last hope for the human race? im sorry, but there is fans on both sides of the ship who acts that way.
    i've read stories that have disapointed me, and hell, i'm sure there will be more! it's not my/your story, it's the author's. and if they don't satisfy you, or disapoint you on the pairing, well thank heavens you didn't write it rofl

nina wrote:

what more proof do you want? this shows even more how too late it is for the zeki's. yuuki and kaname have finally come to complete understanding of each other, and of course, had sex.
    now it's either she's with him, or she's with nobody, or heck, she dies. the zeki future already died out ages ago, though imo it really didn't exist.
    why can't they just enjoy the sweet friendship they had? can it be helped that he loves her but she doesn't love her that way?
    really, look at all the zeki kisses out there.

first one she is totally shocked. after all, she never even thought about him in that way. who knew?
    and all the time, it's zero who does it. though i'll give credit for the last one as it's not clear, though imo it's clear who started.
    the time when yuuki turned pb, and zero pointed the gun at her? ever notice how rigid she looks? oh the hugging, she melted. but the kiss??? fists clenched body tight...
    she does love him. but never like he wants. i always think of an overprotective mother when i think of yuuki's relationship to zero.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:03 pm

honestly, it's almost pathetic (in some cases, no offense) to see how desperado they are. what more proof do they want?

Things stay like this - kaname and yuuki are both naked under those bed sheets, kaname is on top of her, he's holding her, she's holding him, and they don't have sex affraid affraid affraid

They woke up next to each other, wearing nothing, and they didn't have sex affraid affraid affraid

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:34 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Things stay like this - kaname and yuuki are both naked under those bed sheets, kaname is on top of her, he's holding her, she's holding him, and they don't have sex affraid affraid affraid

They woke up next to each other, wearing nothing, and they didn't have sex affraid affraid affraid

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl
    The problem was that they were drunk...didn't know what they were doing. oh wait. maybe the "carrot" was mal-functioning? or could it be that the trauma they are experiencing proved too much and they forgot what it meant to be naked together...on top of each other? scratch

yuuki: "um, what are we doing? damn, i can hardly see a thing, my eyes are all teary...wonder why?

kaname: "don't try to steal my memories did yuki and kaname have sex? 1587041387 ...i'll remember no matter what...let's see...oh yes! i go on top of you"

Yuuki: i did not steal your memories kaname, promise! ooh, this is nice, whatever do we do now? did yuki and kaname have sex? 3530524148

Kaname: um...*thinking*...we just stay like this? Razz

sSig_DOH
    rofl
    lalaland
    lalaland
    Human

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl
    The problem was that they were drunk...didn't know what they were doing. oh wait. maybe the "carrot" was mal-functioning? or could it be that the trauma they are experiencing proved too much and they forgot what it meant to be naked together...on top of each other? scratch

yuuki: "um, what are we doing? damn, i can hardly see a thing, my eyes are all teary...wonder why?

kaname: "don't try to steal my memories did yuki and kaname have sex? 1587041387 ...i'll remember no matter what...let's see...oh yes! i go on top of you"

Yuuki: i did not steal your memories kaname, promise! ooh, this is nice, whatever do we do now? did yuki and kaname have sex? 3530524148

Kaname: um...*thinking*...we just stay like this? Razz

sSig_DOH
    rofl
    You make me laugh girls! did yuki and kaname have sex? 3371568520
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Saphira_Kuran wrote:

oh wait. maybe the "carrot" was mal-functioning?

Spoiler:

affraid affraid affraid

Kaname’s carrot mal-functioning???!!! Sacrilege! did yuki and kaname have sex? 1331846141

If that was the case the global libido shall drop to zero Razz … Hino ain’t aiming for the extermination of the PBs’ race alone; but for the fangirls’ race as well???! sSic_stretcher

Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:41 am

did yuki and kaname have sex? 3371568520

nina wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:

Spoiler:

affraid affraid affraid

Kaname’s carrot mal-functioning???!!! Sacrilege! did yuki and kaname have sex? 1331846141

If that was the case the global libido shall drop to zero Razz … Hino ain’t aiming for the extermination of the PBs’ race alone; but for the fangirls’ race as well???! sSic_stretcher

LOL A good one!!! You kill me!!! did yuki and kaname have sex? 36224405 and I blush too did yuki and kaname have sex? 2554657431
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Maria Kuran wrote: did yuki and kaname have sex? 3371568520

nina wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:

Spoiler:

affraid affraid affraid

LOL A good one!!! You kill me!!! did yuki and kaname have sex? 36224405 and I blush too did yuki and kaname have sex? 2554657431

LMAO rofl

this goes without saying that if kaname didn't do it, the world ends today *goodbye cruel world* rofl
    good grief, he's the king of the night or isn't he????? king
    this is like a total insult to him if it were a negative.
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Lol. There is NO denying it that they did it!! I support Yume 101%, but if that was Yuuki and someone else other than Kaname in that scene I wouldn't doubt that something happened -___- It was plain obvious.

The only thing is... I'm sure it wasn't planned or anything, but if Kaname was intending to sacrifice his life and have Yuuki turned human...Uh...I would just assume that Yuuki will end up a preggo lady with no memories? o.o
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:10 pm

..Uh...I would just assume that Yuuki will end up a preggo lady with no memories? o.o

LOL, not necessary, i think that they might did it also at the cell (naughty kids Razz ) well, after the official sex scene i am allowed to think anything...

who would hear them down there? LOL

Spoiler:
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:56 am

YES YES YEEEEEEEEES
    They had sex
    what do you think they were doing behind the bed sheets
    and you also can see kaname's skin
    he's naked
    and in that position?
    oh yeah mama they're in the middle of doing it! did yuki and kaname have sex? 651225598 did yuki and kaname have sex? 1019656462 did yuki and kaname have sex? 230346397 drawling
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:33 am

lililovelilica wrote:YES YES YEEEEEEEEES
    They had sex
    what do you think they were doing behind the bed sheets
    and you also can see kaname's skin
    he's naked
    and in that position?
    oh yeah mama they're in the middle of doing it! did yuki and kaname have sex? 651225598 did yuki and kaname have sex? 1019656462 did yuki and kaname have sex? 230346397 drawling

A scene we have waited fpr so a long time did yuki and kaname have sex? 2554657431
    It was so cute and meanwhile so hot! I totally forgot my tea in that moment.
    I think it was absolutely clear, that they made all the dirty things, we would do with Kaname-sama too

Oh, If I would have been in her place... did yuki and kaname have sex? 1019656462
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonedid yuki and kaname have sex? Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:51 am

Yes, they did. did yuki and kaname have sex? 3530524148
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Yes, they did. did yuki and kaname have sex? 3530524148

I think you're right. Tjis scene was pretty clear.... after so many chapters...I'm in shock sSc_jawdrop3
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Didn't it appear like it was NOT their first time? Even though that's defeated but...

well anyway i think that they both deserved better conditions in script for love making...that was so rather simple after all..

LOL...here i imagined great production here and Yuuki initiated it..

really it's was like they wanted to confirm mostly each other emotions...i do not see a necessity to that scene other than drama reason, I guess...

but my fangirl side really enjoyed it - can't hide it..
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:26 pm

It's interesting how did Hino avoid showing sex matters in most obvious way. We have been considering their purity ealier but no clear conclusion could be taken. On the other hand there was so much tension and passion between them that it was hard not to think what has a palce there beyond the scenes.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm