Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Newbie in the forum...
Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:56 pm by nina

» Extra Vampire Knight Chapter confirms the girl is Kaname's child
Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:31 am by Saphira_Kuran

» LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT
Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:35 pm by aya-chan

» SUMMARY OF THE EXTRA!!!
Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:07 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:38 am by stilldollgaze

» Volume 19 (Final volume) and additional release
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 am by norngpinky

» Zero and Kaname paring
Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:06 pm by Falc0n

» Ranger's Apprentice Forum
Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:02 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links
Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:58 pm by juliet

» How far do you know VK?
Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:01 pm by purebloodking_forever

» The ancestor theories
Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:51 pm by purebloodking_forever

» Short introduction
Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:04 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» zero...........OH!.....
Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:17 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» are you guys satisfied with the plot?
Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:57 am by Katt

» VK 93 Full Raws and Translation
Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:53 am by kanachanimmortal

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:49 am by kanachanimmortal

» New member here.
Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:14 am by lililovelilica

» NEW!!!here...
Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:09 am by lililovelilica

» zero and kaname...
Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:51 am by juliet

» Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?
Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:05 pm by laurel kingstone

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
43% 43% [ 13 ]
37% 37% [ 11 ]
20% 20% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 30

Friends

Terry Candy

Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor: Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

Post by lililovelilica on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:26 pm

I was wondering here at Home,If you guys would think the same as me...
    I'm gonna put my words in a spoiler to not break any Zeki Hearts:
    Spoiler:
    Kaname tries to take his heart out and trow it in the furnace cryyyyyyy And Finally is time for Hino to do the thing that she promised us:To make Yuuki a true Hero that can save him from darkness and loneliness ooooh
    Yuuki uses her light power(i have to remember you guys that her powers didn't came from darkness,but from light,the same as her mother,so maybe she can also heal him) She wouls tri to explain him that she loves him and wants Kaname alive by her side as an equal. That's where Isaya's role has been taking place,maybe he would also trie to help his king from the last sacrifice catastrophy But since the furnace should be destroyed by another force(i know i'm crazy but that could happen crazy )The only way for Kaname would be to confront the remaining purebloods with Zero at his side in order to protect Yuuki and Humans I know it's confusing but to make coexistence,in History it all begins with a little or big war then it's time to renovate things.Regarding Cross he would be at Humans side.Hino made this 92's final moment the same as the Beauty and the Beast(can't deny i also thought of Romeo and Juliet and Prode and Prejudice),When the Beast(Kaname) is dying,the Beaity came to save his dying heart(Yuuki).It's the same conception for me So beautiful that when i thought of that tears began to fall.The only remaining weapon is Artemis,and then the Battle begins...The enemy is finally showing his face in this chapter,and to destroy it,we need the 3 Heroes to work together,This time the Final Battle could begin at the Cross ACademy and end at the Kuran's headquarters.A pureblood like the head of the Touma clan uses his powers tries to hit Yuuki's heart,but he misses.Yuuki would be Injured and Kaname is like the Kight with the White horse ready to save her life.They would have a HAPPY ENDING THAT EVERYONE'S AWAITING FOR THIS LONGS YEARS! Final chapter with a YUME KISS

And You?What are you assuming to happen for chapter 93 ?

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor: Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

Post by juliet on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:38 pm

M, personally i liked the trio preview- means that they will all return safe.
    I think that the easiest plot for Hino right now, would be to put Yuuki there so she can stop/delay Kaname's intention to throw his heart at the furnace.

Meanwhile and while these two get emotional engaged with each other, Isaya understands that Kaname is still important for Yuuki and others, and so proposes to take his place so that new weapons can be created.

Probably the easiest solution that i can think of...

As for the purebloods, I do not seeing them surviving at the end, unless after the creation of the weapons one or two manage to retreat. I do not know but all these clues from the current chapter, can not see a pessimistic end/ very hard to happen. And since Yuuki's personal bet as a character is focused on saving kaname, I guess that there is only one thing that Hino can do to fulfill her role; save Kaname indeed. Very Happy

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

Dreamiel
    Human

Warning Zone

My Prediction

Post by Dreamiel on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:36 am

Hi everyone,

I’ve been following this forum every month since the beginning of 2010. I’ve read practically everything that’s been posted on the site since that time, but I’ve never made a post of my own. But when I saw the topic for this thread - to make our predictions for the final chapter - I couldn’t resist - I knew it was now or never. So here are my thoughts/hopes:

My predictions for how VK will end have changed many times through out the course of my reading this manga, and I think Hino’s mind about how she wants to end it has changed as well - this is not uncommon for mangaka. You read in authors notes in the last volumes of manga all the time “I was going to do this, blah blah blah, but copped out at the last minute and did this other thing” or “I changed my mind half way through/when I got a new editor. ect” I’ve read the series through from chapter 1 ~ (80s/90s chaps) over 8 times, and I honestly can’t believe that she went into this with all 93 chapters planned out, knowing exactly how it would end from the get go. Case in point: all the foreshadowing about Yuki having to kill Zero by the time the series was over - her even going so far as to call volume 1 a “prologue” for the rest of the series and repeatedly saying she was determined to make it a tragedy. Then later on we get this hand wave of, “erm... don’t worry about it, it’s not going to happen after all *shifts eyes*” ...

In any case, I could ramble on and on about the different parts where it seemed like she changed direction at some point, but the bottom line about my prediction for chapter 93, where things stand right now up to this point, to put it in a nutshell: Zero and Yuki are able to convince Kaname to live on, Kaname and Yuki get married, possibly have children in some kind of flash forward epilogue, and Zero lives on as the “Knight” that either directly or indirectly “serves” the “royal family.” We’ve all known for a long time that he’s the “Knight” of “Vampire Knight” and many thought by virtue of this we’d have an overall Zeki ending, but think about it: Does a Knight usually get the “Queen”? No. They may have an affair, which is basically what the first part of the series was about, but ultimately the Queen belongs with the King. After all, how could Yuki possibly be with Zero now? He will either die or go crazy at some point, and she will live forever, so what kind of life could they have? (- I don’t mean to offend any Zeki shippers - in fact, I myself have been on the fence and liked both male leads equally throughout the course of the manga, but I think the writing has been on the wall from the beginning that Zero and Yuki aren’t meant to be together, hence Yuki’s depressing monologue outside the door after the masquerade. Even when she was “with” Zero for the first part of the series, she felt guilty and ashamed, and when she tried to hook up with him again later they both realized it just wouldn’t work. The relationship between the two of them in and of itself is very tragic, and I always cry at the end of the Guilty anime when Zero is walking around the school and Yuki isn’t there anymore, even though I’m happy for Kaname at the same time.)

As far as the war with the purebloods and weapons and such, there is obviously great significance in Yuki going back to get the artemis rod - otherwise she wouldn’t have wasted panels showing it. My thoughts are that since Yuki has already been shown more than once to be in tune with the hooded woman’s spirit, even though the other weapons are breaking, the artemis rod will survive and she alone with retain the power to kill purebloods. (hence, no sacrifice is necessary at all) This would certainly go along with her previous promise that SHE would take it upon herself to execute purebloods who didn’t want to live anymore, and in this way she could also discipline/eliminate ones who are turning humans against their will. I also think Hino might end up alluding to the promise between Yuki and Zero at the very end and reiterating that whenever he DOES go crazy, she will kill him, but until then he will continue to serve as her knight.

Few.... I hope that covers everything... Sorry for making my first post so long and winded. All that was just my best guess ~ I could be completely wrong and it really might have a Zeki ending w/ Kaname dead, or they could all end up dead, or all become mimes or something. Nothing would surprise me at this point Razz

It may seem ludicrous, but the most burning question I have right now is: Whatever became of Seiren?? (ya know, after she was knocked out at the school and such)

Oh, and I’m not sure if it’s relevant, but I’ve been seeing the cover of the upcoming volume 18 floating around on the internet a lot and people saying that because it’s Yuki X Zero and it’s “the last volume” that must mean those two end up together... but I recently purchased the Japanese volume 17 and it only goes up to 83rd night. This means that 18 will have 84-88 in it... there will definitely be a volume 19 with 89-93 in it. And the fact that Zero is on the SECOND TO LAST cover makes me think even more that he won’t end up with her....

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor: oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:26 am

a prediction huh? well shall we see -

a new furnace apparently is a necessity - BR started to crack, and probably the same will happen with the rest of the remaining weapons; could be due to HW's spirit which is gone? - so someone must become the new parent.

> that could be isaya, who still finds his existence meaningless, and wants to give his life a meaning i.e kaname's sacrifice no longer needed.
    > or could it be kaname - however since the wound is not caused by a anti-vampire weapon, by drinking fresh blood (kuran blood) it might grow another heart; or (I was inspired by the manga hanatsukihime), yuuki will use the heart of their baby(if she's preggy), and replace kaname's missing heart.

About the other purebloods, don\t know what to say - it was obvious that they had no thoughts of peace in mind, they being a perfect example of why kaname decided to wipe their existence from the face of the earth. they might die during this current battle.

About the other gang (kain, ruka, aidou, etc) they might live happily ever after. in the future their children being friends, a mirror of their parents.

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor: Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:43 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    > or could it be kaname - however since the wound is not caused by a anti-vampire weapon, by drinking fresh blood (kuran blood) it might grow another heart; or (I was inspired by the manga hanatsukihime), yuuki will use the heart of their baby(if she's preggy), and replace kaname's missing heart.

Oi aya-tan! soooo cruel!

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by 2rsa on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Dreamiel wrote:

My predictions for how VK will end have changed many times through out the course of my reading this manga, and I think Hino’s mind about how she wants to end it has changed as well - this is not uncommon for mangaka. You read in authors notes in the last volumes of manga all the time “I was going to do this, blah blah blah, but copped out at the last minute and did this other thing” or “I changed my mind half way through/when I got a new editor. ect” I’ve read the series through from chapter 1 ~ (80s/90s chaps) over 8 times, and I honestly can’t believe that she went into this with all 93 chapters planned out, knowing exactly how it would end from the get go. Case in point: all the foreshadowing about Yuki having to kill Zero by the time the series was over - her even going so far as to call volume 1 a “prologue” for the rest of the series and repeatedly saying she was determined to make it a tragedy. Then later on we get this hand wave of, “erm... don’t worry about it, it’s not going to happen after all *shifts eyes*” ...
    Either that or she's lost track of the story due to all the mysteries and fan service she's been trolling us with.
    I personally gave up on guessing.Hino-sensei is a troll. Smile

anka
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by anka on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:48 pm

I can't understand why did Hino chossed to rush the things so much...there are many things left unsaid about shiki and rima and if they are going to be together,about akatsuki and ruka,about seiren...and even ichijo and how he feel about losing sara.i would liked to see some romantic relationships other then zero yuki kaname.do you think rima and senri have a chance?maybe a little kiss before it all ends??

minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor: Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

Post by minimalve on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:40 pm

What if, Zero is the one being sacrificed in the end? (he is THE hunter after all) ...

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor: oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:44 pm

nina wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

Oi aya-tan! soooo cruel!

I know, but how i said was inspired by another manga - I think you knows it too. and in case this will happen (though I doubt) kaname and yuuki have an eternity to make a kindergarten

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:28 pm

anka wrote:I can't understand why did Hino chossed to rush the things so much...there are many things left unsaid about shiki and rima and if they are going to be together,about akatsuki and ruka,about seiren...and even ichijo and how he feel about losing sara.i would liked to see some romantic relationships other then zero yuki kaname.do you think rima and senri have a chance?maybe a little kiss before it all ends??

I would’ve been happier IF what you mentioned were the only things that Hino won’t unfold… I’m sure she will left out much more fundamental elements for the structure of the story than Rima and Shiki’s relationship. Though for someone who is fan of them I can understand it…
    For me Rima and Shiki are in friend-zone either way but I guess it is kinda open to interpretations…

minimalve wrote:What if, Zero is the one being sacrificed in the end? (he is THE hunter after all) ...

Personally I don’t give not even 1% of this to happen…

aya-chan wrote:
    nina wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

Oi aya-tan! soooo cruel!

I know, but how i said was inspired by another manga - I think you knows it too. and in case this will happen (though I doubt) kaname and yuuki have an eternity to make a kindergarten

Oh no I haven’t read it… I google it and is the first time I see it.
    Well yes they could theoretically… but think the psychological impact mainly on Kaname!
    I cannot imagine him by no means to be able to bear such horrid sacrifice for his sake… no way! Here he had tremendous guilt about the murder of baby-Kaname in which he had no power to stop/control either way…

And yes it won’t happen … but what are you suggesting aya-tan? Here we’re trying to save him from the darkness not to plunge him deeper! My poor baby *sob sob*

KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:39 pm

I hope that Isaya takes Kaname's place instead and place his heart into the furnace. Kaname must listen to Zero now... follow his heart and win Yuuki's love. Yuuki wants Kaname now more than ever and the once king of the purebloods must accept her destiny and win it all. You can do it, playa.

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Have ever crossed your mind that VK could have been just a dream; Yuuki’s bad dream in particular?
    I had this idea a few days ago, thinking anime’s motto “I’ll show you a sweet dream next time…” and I caught myself picking my jaw from the floor sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3
    No Hino you couldn’t?!!!!
    Just checking how many steps away I’m from the madhouse rofl

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor: Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:41 pm

nina wrote:Have ever crossed your mind that VK could have been just a dream; Yuuki’s bad dream in particular?
    I had this idea a few days ago, thinking anime’s motto “I’ll show you a sweet dream next time…” and I caught myself picking my jaw from the floor sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3
    No Hino you couldn’t?!!!!
    Just checking how many steps away I’m from the madhouse rofl

LOL perhaps the last chapter should be named "A sweet dream tonight" hello, end of titles... Razz

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor: Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Wed May 01, 2013 12:55 am

KuranPrince wrote:I hope that Isaya takes Kaname's place instead and place his heart into the furnace. Kaname must listen to Zero now... follow his heart and win Yuuki's love. Yuuki wants Kaname now more than ever and the once king of the purebloods must accept her destiny and win it all. You can do it, playa.
    That's exactly what i was thinking about...You understand my point of view now...But i can understand since Kaname lived a loooong period of time alone since he lost his last love-HW
    But he needs to realize that Yuuki's there for him,Always
    she already showed proof by erasing Zero's memories bout her only to stay with kaname,that's how much determinated she is
    I also wish Isaya took his place so that Yuuki wouldn't have to suffer for eternity blaming herself and making zero miserable too.
    There's 3 things that need to happen in the last chapter:
    1-This love triangle have to end
    2-Yuuki have to save Kaname so we can have a Happy Ending
    3-Kaname needs to stay alive so the manga's won't turn out a big BULLSHIT FOR EVERYONE AND SHE CREATE HATERS ALL OVER THE WORLD!

arinicole1027
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by arinicole1027 on Thu May 02, 2013 11:13 pm

I don't quite know what's going to happened in the final chapter because at first when i first started reading this manga but i hope that in some what way it doesn't make me end up crying in sadness.

But there are some questons that Hino still haven't answered in this series.

1) Who did Kaname mated with to start the Kuran line?
    2) What conversation did Kanem and takuma had with each other after sara's death?
    3) After the kiss kain gave ruka, how did she feel about it?

I need answers.

Current date/time is Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:02 pm