Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Share

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by lililovelilica on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:26 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I was wondering here at Home,If you guys would think the same as me...
    I'm gonna put my words in a spoiler to not break any Zeki Hearts:
    Spoiler:
    Kaname tries to take his heart out and trow it in the furnace cryyyyyyy And Finally is time for Hino to do the thing that she promised us:To make Yuuki a true Hero that can save him from darkness and loneliness ooooh
    Yuuki uses her light power(i have to remember you guys that her powers didn't came from darkness,but from light,the same as her mother,so maybe she can also heal him) She wouls tri to explain him that she loves him and wants Kaname alive by her side as an equal. That's where Isaya's role has been taking place,maybe he would also trie to help his king from the last sacrifice catastrophy But since the furnace should be destroyed by another force(i know i'm crazy but that could happen crazy )The only way for Kaname would be to confront the remaining purebloods with Zero at his side in order to protect Yuuki and Humans I know it's confusing but to make coexistence,in History it all begins with a little or big war then it's time to renovate things.Regarding Cross he would be at Humans side.Hino made this 92's final moment the same as the Beauty and the Beast(can't deny i also thought of Romeo and Juliet and Prode and Prejudice),When the Beast(Kaname) is dying,the Beaity came to save his dying heart(Yuuki).It's the same conception for me So beautiful that when i thought of that tears began to fall.The only remaining weapon is Artemis,and then the Battle begins...The enemy is finally showing his face in this chapter,and to destroy it,we need the 3 Heroes to work together,This time the Final Battle could begin at the Cross ACademy and end at the Kuran's headquarters.A pureblood like the head of the Touma clan uses his powers tries to hit Yuuki's heart,but he misses.Yuuki would be Injured and Kaname is like the Kight with the White horse ready to save her life.They would have a HAPPY ENDING THAT EVERYONE'S AWAITING FOR THIS LONGS YEARS! Final chapter with a YUME KISS

    And You?What are you assuming to happen for chapter 93 ?

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed May 22, 2013 4:51 am

    where are the spoilers? sFun_banghead2 should be out by now.oh i am so nervous. sSic_cold sSic_cold
    maybe the uploader fainted seeing the end. Razz Razz

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed May 22, 2013 6:21 am

    kanachanimmortal wrote:where are the spoilers? sFun_banghead2 should be out by now.oh i am so nervous. sSic_cold sSic_cold
    maybe the uploader fainted seeing the end. Razz Razz

    Really?
    I also want to know where's the spoilers fot the last chapter,but i keep thinking if that woulb be enough for me,in the moment i see the spoiler i would be hungry like an animal to see the last chapter already translated sFun_banghead2 ,and that would only happen at day 24-i keep thinking...do i take a peek or do i not?
    THIS IS MAKING ME CRAZY! explosive

    I wish i had a time machine to make it go forward to day 24 already so i didn't had to wait so long
    WHY HINO'S FINISHING THE MANGA?WHAT ELSE AWESOME MANGA WOULD I BE ABLE TO READ INSTEAD OF HERS?I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!
    I'M UPDATING THIS SITE EVERY 1 HOUR TO SEE SOMETHING NEW AND NOTHING
    i'm reading the game of thrones now the book 1,it's quite interesting but this book isn't gonna do,i'm gonna crash before the chapter goes out
    today is HUG DAY,SO A HUG TO EVERYONE! sLo_BigBearHug
    YuMe happy ending

    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by aisan4494 on Sun May 26, 2013 9:55 pm

    Okay did anyone have seen the 93th night? I need to talk with someone so much!!! :'( -cries-

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by lililovelilica on Thu May 30, 2013 11:02 am

    well i've already seen the chapter 93...so it'1s a Yes,but i'm too angry to talk now,i'm still developing the ending for my taste
    me:I'm happy Yuuki's dead,she's a good girl anyway,and zero god thank you for killing him,i'd never liked him anyway and he also let her took him for granted,just like his rival wanted,making him so hopeless and stupid
    The only character i'm happy to be alive now is my God of VK-Kuran Kaname-sama
    girls,i'm really happy he's alive,Yuuki didn't deserve him,he is alive in this world to meet me and marry me and have kids so i can show him a happy life as a human can be,he'll love me even more than yuuki,i'm super adorable and clingy,he'd sure like me!

    So my final guess is:Hino made him alive for me.Period!

    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by aisan4494 on Thu May 30, 2013 6:43 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:well i've already seen the chapter 93...so it'1s a Yes,but i'm too angry to talk now,i'm still developing the ending for my taste
    me:I'm happy Yuuki's dead,she's a good girl anyway,and zero god thank you for killing him,i'd never liked him anyway and he also let her took him for granted,just like his rival wanted,making him so hopeless and stupid
    The only character i'm happy to be alive now is my God of VK-Kuran Kaname-sama
    girls,i'm really happy he's alive,Yuuki didn't deserve him,he is alive in this world to meet me and marry me and have kids so i can show him a happy life as a human can be,he'll love me even more than yuuki,i'm super adorable and clingy,he'd sure like me!

    So my final guess is:Hino made him alive for me.Period!

    Hahahahahahahahaha indeed yes for US, the fans! king queen But I didn't like the end of the manga because it was unfair for both sides, Both Yume and Zeki became cannon but still it was unfair for all of us.


    Kaname is gone :'( we have to admit that, he is not the Kaname we all know and love. He is a human, like Juri-san made her daughter Yuki... so Kaname as Yuki will not remember a thing about who he was and what he was. Something like a fresh start, but nothing than a fresh start is for us. Sad What will happen next? Will he find out about his daughter? about Yuki's and Zero's son?

    By the other hand, who is that Hooded woman? We know nothing for her... I didn't like that ending Hino made at all. It lets a lot of unanswerably questions.

    -sighs- I heard some people said Thank God that Hino killed Kaname when he was at his happiest moment of all that is not true I refuse to accept it. He needed to be happy, to live happy!!!! He would only be happy with Yuuki (if the fans like it or not we have to give her that she loved him so much and Kaname as well and even more!!) so that was so bad.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by juliet on Fri May 31, 2013 8:43 am

    who would guess such an end? Unrelated to the whole lack of plot (it really gives it to my nerves that Hino could not develop a plot to hold the end better), anyway...just as an end I think Hino tries to make two elements come together.

    1. Yuuki can't smile with Kaname

    2. Yuuki loves madly Kaname and their bond is something out of a metaphysic nature/ eternal

    So the solution here is to have a life with Zero that can make her smile living a carefree ordinary life preserving her light but also her pureblood nature and then return in her spiritual form to her eternal love (Kaname) to fulfill the circle.

    And Hino steps on that excuse that Kaname could not make Yuuki smile because the life that he had to offer, would consume her light/ make this flower wither.

    So despite her love (which is confirmed many times - bed scene, "a flower that only blooms for you"), Kaname feels that her love for him instead than giving her happiness, drags her into a dark realm and she would not be able to live with the conscious that he does all these crimes to protect her ect.

    This is at least the excuse that is offered here by Hino when reaching the grand finale;

    You have an eternal undying love (which is used 1.000 laters to restore Kaname), but it can not lead to happiness due to Yuuki's light and carefree nature or Kaname's dark nature.

    Personally I do not attribute it that much to Zero because Kaname had already said that he did not care about her feelings for Zero, he knew that she had feelings for both, even though at that point it was normal due to her change, being rejected and later Yuuki surpasses these feelings as it is shown. So this is not the main element where Kaname's decision is based.

    Mostly it's the unconventional lifestyles between a creature of the dark (Kaname) and the way that he loved her that would create her misery and take her light away, especially because she loved him, so she would sustain everything to be with him in expense of her self-thus always he had wanted to return her to her human form.

    But Zero acts as a back up solution that makes Kaname's decision easier one way or another, because he is a shield for Yuuki, in all cases, and as Yuuki remains a pureblood and Zero has reached his resolve, his is the closest end so Yuuki can have a carefree life by sustaining Kaname's loss but also justifying his original thinking.

    So how Hino's excuse to create drama and tragedy sounds to your ears?

    (Honestly I hate psychological dramas - if i just knew what this whole thing is about i would not touch it - because out of personal preference I do consider them the most lazy work an author could offer...

    you know "the character suffers on his own so there is no need to offer anything else like realism to the script" ect. but okay that's my personal taste...







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by aisan4494 on Fri May 31, 2013 4:06 pm

    juliet wrote:who would guess such an end? Unrelated to the whole lack of plot (it really gives it to my nerves that Hino could not develop a plot to hold the end better), anyway...just as an end I think Hino tries to make two elements come together.

    1. Yuuki can't smile with Kaname

    2. Yuuki loves madly Kaname and their bond is something out of a metaphysic nature/ eternal

    So the solution here is to have a life with Zero that can make her smile living a carefree ordinary life preserving her light but also her pureblood nature and then return in her spiritual form to her eternal love (Kaname) to fulfill the circle.

    And Hino steps on that excuse that Kaname could not make Yuuki smile because the life that he had to offer, would consume her light/ make this flower wither.

    So despite her love (which is confirmed many times - bed scene, "a flower that only blooms for you"), Kaname feels that her love for him instead than giving her happiness, drags her into a dark realm and she would not be able to live with the conscious that he does all these crimes to protect her ect.

    This is at least the excuse that is offered here by Hino when reaching the grand finale;

    You have an eternal undying love (which is used 1.000 laters to restore Kaname), but it can not lead to happiness due to Yuuki's light and carefree nature or Kaname's dark nature.

    Personally I do not attribute it that much to Zero because Kaname had already said that he did not care about her feelings for Zero, he knew that she had feelings for both, even though at that point it was normal due to her change, being rejected and later Yuuki surpasses these feelings as it is shown. So this is not the main element where Kaname's decision is based.

    Mostly it's the unconventional lifestyles between a creature of the dark (Kaname) and the way that he loved her that would create her misery and take her light away, especially because she loved him, so she would sustain everything to be with him in expense of her self-thus always he had wanted to return her to her human form.

    But Zero acts as a back up solution that makes Kaname's decision easier one way or another, because he is a shield for Yuuki, in all cases, and as Yuuki remains a pureblood and Zero has reached his resolve, his is the closest end so Yuuki can have a carefree life by sustaining Kaname's loss but also justifying his original thinking.

    So how Hino's excuse to create drama and tragedy sounds to your ears?

    (Honestly I hate psychological dramas - if i just knew what this whole thing is about i would not touch it - because out of personal preference I do consider them the most lazy work an author could offer...

    you know "the character suffers on his own so there is no need to offer anything else like realism to the script" ect. but okay that's my personal taste...


    I hate psychological drama as well and I didn't like the end at all. The series was dramatic a lot! Pain and angst was in every chapter, and of course retrace the past and how they were, fear that everyone will die and in the end voila! They are gone. He is alone forever. Now about the part you said about the soul of his and Yuuki I don't think they are together. Since he is alive and a human (with a soul and without memories) and she is dead.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by juliet on Fri May 31, 2013 9:20 pm

    Now about the part you said about the soul of his and Yuuki I don't think they are together. Since he is alive and a human (with a soul and without memories) and she is dead.

    m...no they could not be together anyway at the end LOL but i did not mean it that way..

    I meant that Hino had wanted to attribute them an element of surreal element example that their love was eternal and their bond surpassed the limitations of space and time > for this to happen you see at the end the butterfly returning to the one that she loved - even though if Yuuki sacrificed herself and turned him there should be nothing left of her - so what does the poet wants to say with that?

    Not that I agree, I just think though that Hino's intention was that to show the supreme spiritual bond that they had or something of a more surreal nature, either wise I can not explain butterfly Yuuki she should be dead, but it seems that her spirit survives...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by aisan4494 on Fri May 31, 2013 9:27 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Now about the part you said about the soul of his and Yuuki I don't think they are together. Since he is alive and a human (with a soul and without memories) and she is dead.

    m...no they could not be together anyway at the end LOL but i did not mean it that way..

    I meant that Hino had wanted to attribute them an element of surreal element example that their love was eternal and their bond surpassed the limitations of space and time > for this to happen you see at the end the butterfly returning to the one that she loved - even though if Yuuki sacrificed herself and turned him there should be nothing left of her - so what does the poet wants to say with that?

    Not that I agree, I just think though that Hino's intention was that to show the supreme spiritual bond that they had or something of a more surreal nature, either wise I can not explain butterfly Yuuki she should be dead, but it seems that her spirit survives...

    You are right, butterflies, they representing the "anime" the soul (soul=anime in Japanese) of the one who died. You are right. Nice thiking girl ;) I love it!!! She returned to him <3 Awww how I wish for her to write more! So to see what happened to Kaname.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by juliet on Fri May 31, 2013 9:37 pm

    aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Now about the part you said about the soul of his and Yuuki I don't think they are together. Since he is alive and a human (with a soul and without memories) and she is dead.

    m...no they could not be together anyway at the end LOL but i did not mean it that way..

    I meant that Hino had wanted to attribute them an element of surreal element example that their love was eternal and their bond surpassed the limitations of space and time > for this to happen you see at the end the butterfly returning to the one that she loved - even though if Yuuki sacrificed herself and turned him there should be nothing left of her - so what does the poet wants to say with that?

    Not that I agree, I just think though that Hino's intention was that to show the supreme spiritual bond that they had or something of a more surreal nature, either wise I can not explain butterfly Yuuki she should be dead, but it seems that her spirit survives...

    You are right, butterflies, they representing the "anime" the soul (soul=anime in Japanese) of the one who died. You are right. Nice thiking girl ;) I love it!!! She returned to him <3 Awww how I wish for her to write more! So to see what happened to Kaname.

    Thank you, yes I think that Hino wants to comfort us with that thought. It is romantic I can not say but still that does not close the gaps in Hino's story...









    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by aisan4494 on Fri May 31, 2013 11:24 pm

    juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    m...no they could not be together anyway at the end LOL but i did not mean it that way..

    I meant that Hino had wanted to attribute them an element of surreal element example that their love was eternal and their bond surpassed the limitations of space and time > for this to happen you see at the end the butterfly returning to the one that she loved - even though if Yuuki sacrificed herself and turned him there should be nothing left of her - so what does the poet wants to say with that?

    Not that I agree, I just think though that Hino's intention was that to show the supreme spiritual bond that they had or something of a more surreal nature, either wise I can not explain butterfly Yuuki she should be dead, but it seems that her spirit survives...

    You are right, butterflies, they representing the "anime" the soul (soul=anime in Japanese) of the one who died. You are right. Nice thiking girl ;) I love it!!! She returned to him <3 Awww how I wish for her to write more! So to see what happened to Kaname.

    Thank you, yes I think that Hino wants to comfort us with that thought. It is romantic I can not say but still that does not close the gaps in Hino's story...




    Well after that chapter I was like sFun_hailtheking and then when I found out it was the last one was like sSic_stretcher so I am DONE officially xD but still many things are with no answers.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by juliet on Fri May 31, 2013 11:58 pm

    Well after that chapter I was like and then when I found out it was the last one was like so I am DONE officially xD but still many things are with no answers.

    LOL the most funny one was I

    when they got out the spoilers that Kaname goes to slumber and Yuuki after Zero dies go to find him and makes him human I was like:

    for goodness sake it's the last chapter WHO CAN TROLL US THAT MUCH?

    and then I just got my answer; HINO!!

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    yes I am still laughing with myself!!

    You can imagine...
    at least at that time we had the good news that Kaname makes it alive and we survived the shock!! LOL







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by aisan4494 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:04 am

    juliet wrote:
    Well after that chapter I was like and then when I found out it was the last one was like so I am DONE officially xD but still many things are with no answers.

    LOL the most funny one was I

    when they got out the spoilers that Kaname goes to slumber and Yuuki after Zero dies go to find him and makes him human I was like:

    for goodness sake it's the last chapter WHO CAN TROLL US THAT MUCH?

    and then I just got my answer; HINO!!

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    yes I am still laughing with myself!!

    You can imagine...
    at least at that time we had the good news that Kaname makes it alive and we survived the shock!! LOL


    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl geek OMG I HAD THE SAME FEELING!! well... actually when I was reading Kaname's monologue I was like those in the raw. cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy crazy and then he dies.

    Well now about the end, it was, GOD you had to be there! and when I saw Kaname I was like drawling and then when I realized what I was reading All of them I swear.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by juliet on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:16 am

    aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Well after that chapter I was like and then when I found out it was the last one was like so I am DONE officially xD but still many things are with no answers.

    LOL the most funny one was I

    when they got out the spoilers that Kaname goes to slumber and Yuuki after Zero dies go to find him and makes him human I was like:

    for goodness sake it's the last chapter WHO CAN TROLL US THAT MUCH?

    and then I just got my answer; HINO!!

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    yes I am still laughing with myself!!

    You can imagine...
    at least at that time we had the good news that Kaname makes it alive and we survived the shock!! LOL


    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl geek OMG I HAD THE SAME FEELING!! well... actually when I was reading Kaname's monologue I was like those in the raw. cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy crazy and then he dies.

    Well now about the end, it was, GOD you had to be there! and when I saw Kaname I was like drawling and then when I realized what I was reading All of them I swear.

    I know this thing was like a tornado in your head...it left no cells alive...

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    now seriously Kaname's monologue was very touchy and all that jazz because Hino may not have it in the plot but her lines were really good, after all by her sayings she had discussed the final chapter with her editor way back..

    so she had prepared that dramatic effet despite all the lapses of the script...

    even though that monologue did not make sense it still moves you - i think that Hino's art in the expressions, the strong emotions of the characters in Yuuki's eyes and these stuff, do have an influence...

    but now by seeing it from afar I am more like;

    "oh kaname-Sama you say all that touchy stuff, but the great problem is that nobody hit you with a pan when you needed it" LOL sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat perhaps he could come around LOL because during the last chapters he was a bit

    LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by nina on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:22 am

    juliet wrote:

    "oh kaname-Sama you say all that touchy stuff, but the great problem is that nobody hit you with a pan when you needed it" LOL sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat perhaps he could come around LOL because during the last chapters he was a bit

    LOL

    rofl rofl rofl weeelll… Kaname might be the only one that survived from the tsunami-Hino (here she destroyed the entire VK- world in the end *pulls her hair*) but that doesn’t mean that he escaped completely unaffected from her paranoia Razz … how could he? Razz
    He got slightly stricken on the "wing" rofl rofl rofl







    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by aisan4494 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:26 am

    juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    LOL the most funny one was I

    when they got out the spoilers that Kaname goes to slumber and Yuuki after Zero dies go to find him and makes him human I was like:

    for goodness sake it's the last chapter WHO CAN TROLL US THAT MUCH?

    and then I just got my answer; HINO!!

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    yes I am still laughing with myself!!

    You can imagine...
    at least at that time we had the good news that Kaname makes it alive and we survived the shock!! LOL


    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl geek OMG I HAD THE SAME FEELING!! well... actually when I was reading Kaname's monologue I was like those in the raw. cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy crazy and then he dies.

    Well now about the end, it was, GOD you had to be there! and when I saw Kaname I was like drawling and then when I realized what I was reading All of them I swear.

    I know this thing was like a tornado in your head...it left no cells alive...

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    now seriously Kaname's monologue was very touchy and all that jazz because Hino may not have it in the plot but her lines were really good, after all by her sayings she had discussed the final chapter with her editor way back..

    so she had prepared that dramatic effet despite all the lapses of the script...

    even though that monologue did not make sense it still moves you - i think that Hino's art in the expressions, the strong emotions of the characters in Yuuki's eyes and these stuff, do have an influence...

    but now by seeing it from afar I am more like;

    "oh kaname-Sama you say all that touchy stuff, but the great problem is that nobody hit you with a pan when you needed it" LOL sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat perhaps he could come around LOL because during the last chapters he was a bit

    LOL

    He has his reasons. Since he born he lives in paranoia! You know TSUNAMI-HINO OWNS HIM SO MUCH!!! She owns him something better than that, maybe a SEQUEL MISS HINO-SAMA~!!!!! xD btw hahahahahahahah hit with a pan!!! LOL!!!! rofl Tangled reference xD CALL RAPUNZEL HERE WE NEED HER PAN!


    Last edited by aisan4494 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by aisan4494 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:27 am

    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    "oh kaname-Sama you say all that touchy stuff, but the great problem is that nobody hit you with a pan when you needed it" LOL sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat perhaps he could come around LOL because during the last chapters he was a bit

    LOL

    rofl rofl rofl weeelll… Kaname might be the only one that survived from the tsunami-Hino (here she destroyed the entire VK- world in the end *pulls her hair*) but that doesn’t mean that he escaped completely unaffected from her paranoia Razz … how could he? Razz
    He got slightly stricken on the "wing" rofl rofl rofl




    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha -pulls her hair as well- indeed I don't want to think about it really, I am depressed now :'(

    -after some minutes of thinking it- AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW CAN I NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT MONTH SO A NEW CHAPTER APPEAR? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -cries in her corner-

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by lililovelilica on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 am

    aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl geek OMG I HAD THE SAME FEELING!! well... actually when I was reading Kaname's monologue I was like those in the raw. cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy crazy and then he dies.

    Well now about the end, it was, GOD you had to be there! and when I saw Kaname I was like drawling and then when I realized what I was reading All of them I swear.

    I know this thing was like a tornado in your head...it left no cells alive...

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    now seriously Kaname's monologue was very touchy and all that jazz because Hino may not have it in the plot but her lines were really good, after all by her sayings she had discussed the final chapter with her editor way back..

    so she had prepared that dramatic effet despite all the lapses of the script...

    even though that monologue did not make sense it still moves you - i think that Hino's art in the expressions, the strong emotions of the characters in Yuuki's eyes and these stuff, do have an influence...

    but now by seeing it from afar I am more like;

    "oh kaname-Sama you say all that touchy stuff, but the great problem is that nobody hit you with a pan when you needed it" LOL sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat perhaps he could come around LOL because during the last chapters he was a bit

    LOL

    He has his reasons. Since he born he lives in paranoia! You know TSUNAMI-HINO OWNS HIM SO MUCH!!! She owns him something better than that, maybe a SEQUEL MISS HINO-SAMA~!!!!! xD btw hahahahahahahah hit with a pan!!! LOL!!!! rofl Tangled reference xD CALL RAPUNZEL HERE WE NEED HER PAN!

    Well,i just have 1 thing to say: YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!
    I'VE PASSED THE WHOLE WEEK IN DEPRESSION AND SO MUCH SADNESS NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF VK'S WORLD ENDING BECAUSE HINO TROLLED US SO MUCH THAT EVEN VK'S WORLD ENDED AS BULLSHIT BUT ALSO BECAUSE 1 OF MY BESTFRIENDS DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT ALMOST 3 WEEKS AGO
    IT'S INCREDIBLE WHEN YOU THINK THINGS COUDN'T GET WORSE I'VE GOT A TERRIBLE COLD AND SPENT MY FRIDAY,SATURDAY AND SUNDAY IN BED cryyyyyyy

    HINO YOU'RE A TERRIBLE WRITTER BUT YOU'RE A WONDERFULL IN DRAWING KANAME'S PERFIL!

    I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS I'VE SPENT WITH YOU GUYS AND I CAN'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T SPENT THE MOST AWESOME MOMENTS WITH ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM,IT WAS REALLY AWESOME TIME FOR ME! REMEMBERING ALL THE YUME LOVELY MOMENTS AND ALL THE ROMANCE MADE MY SPIRITS HIGH UP A LOT!

    almost.. I KNOW I ALMOST SENT A MAIL OF DEATH TO HINO A MONTH AGO BACAUSE I WAS SO ANGRY AT HER I'M HAPPY I DIDN'T,MY MOM STOPPED ME AT THE LAST MOMENT aha
    ha-ha-ha HAHAHA
    shy WELL WHAT CAN I SAY,I'VE PUT A KANAME'S BODY AND FACE PICS ON THE TOP ON MY BEDROOM AND ALWAYS WHEN I GO TO SLEEP I CAN SEE HIM AND THAT CALMS ME EVERYNIGHT aha
    I CAN'T PUT MORE WORDS ON HOW TO THANK YOU ALL GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT OF THIS MANGA AND ABOUT DISCUSSING AND HANGING A LOT ON THIS YEARS ABOUT THIS LOVELY MANGA!

    WELL FOR ME ALL THAT COUNTS IS THAT KANAME IS STILL ALIVE SO HINO DIDN'T love you ALL THE MANGA AFTER ALL!

    SEE YOU IN ANOTHER MANGA SERIES THEN
    BYE BYE!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:13 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:13 pm