Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

VK-chapter93 spoilers

2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

VK-chapter93 spoilers

Post by 2rsa on Wed May 22, 2013 7:34 am

First topic message reminder :

The spoiles will be posted here. We have to wait? She wants to torture us. XD
    Keep refreshing guys.

http://hi.baidu.com/152869/item/d86e843f73c564f0a88428c5

chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Re: VK-chapter93 spoilers

Post by chacile on Wed May 22, 2013 8:30 pm

2rsa wrote:Umm...I feel so sorry for Yuuki. I mean, Kaname's lost must have been really hard. I'm pretty sure she didn't run in Zero's arms. She also loved Zero so I think that's why she waited to sacrifice herself for Kaname (I don't think there is a need to explain her love for Kaname. Kaname was always her first choice). She stayed by Zero's side till the day he died. Of course she was also pregnant with Kaname's daughter so no sacrificing there. I really do feel sorry for her.
    I also wonder what will happen to their children? Human Kaname can't take care of them,right? I mean, I don't think he remembers anything. scratch

The children are old enough.. as you can see on the spoilers, they are as grown ups as Yuuki, so they're the ones who will look after him.. presumably. and yes, Yuuki waited.. but it seems that it's the only choice left since Kaname was in a pretty bad condition that nothing can actually wake him up after his heart had been taken back from the furnace.

Also the way Yuuki worded it, "watashi wa zero ni takusan shiawase ni shite morata yo" roughly -----> "Zero gave me a lot of happiness" she was a receiver of happiness given to her but does not mean that she was the happiest.

All in all, it is sad for me because I've always wanted to see Kaname have a happy life and that means being with Yuuki for him. Also, indeed Yuuki loves Kaname the most to actually give up her life for him.. just too bad because no matter how much she waited, circumstances did not allow them to meet again.

I already cried but I will not nurture hate because I met wonderful people and Kaname in this story. I will move forward and forget the painful parts.. Hino Matsuri, i will surely remember this.. and I will surely miss this site..

I'm signing off everyone.. see you all around!! Smile

Kyrou
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Kyrou on Wed May 22, 2013 8:32 pm

I am just lost for words after reading the many posts before my small little message i will contribute to this forum.

All I can say is for now is that I am very disappointed in Hino if she has the nerves to come up such a ending like this one. I truly hope it isn't true and that the ending is a better one but for now I have my doubts.

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Wed May 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Does anyone have the RAWS?
    Many people seemed to have already read the last chapter but i don't see any link for us to see it...WHY?
    I wanna comfirm it myself this final,even if it's bulshit as everyone's saying,i have to read it myself...
    PLEASE
    Kaname human?
    I've trowed my chair in my house because of that,my rage of this ending made me break my chair guys,that's how much i'm angry now,if i saw hino in a street right now i would have take a gun and and make a Headshot...i'm serious!

Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Duskola on Wed May 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Oh, well, I don't know Japanese alphabets, but if the translation of last panels are those quoted before, I fear there are very few doubts left about the core of the ending...

Kyrou
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Kyrou on Wed May 22, 2013 8:38 pm

lililovelilica wrote:Does anyone have the RAWS?
    Many people seemed to have already read the last chapter but i don't see any link for us to see it...WHY?
    I wanna comfirm it myself this final,even if it's bulshit as everyone's saying,i have to read it myself...
    PLEASE
    Kaname human?
    I've trowed my chair in my house because of that,my rage of this ending made me break my chair guys,that's how much i'm angry now,if i saw hino in a street right now i would have take a gun and and make a Headshot...i'm serious!

I totally agree with you. I dont see any reason of why to make him human again either ugh the idea alone sounds stupid to my ears.

I hope the raws are out soonish Sad

KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Wed May 22, 2013 8:40 pm

If that is true, I'll be offline while listening to the "Inception" film soundtrack.

sFun_crazybat

Ritschou
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ritschou on Wed May 22, 2013 9:11 pm

I'd post the link some scans from chapter 93 but I'm new here and not allowed to post any links, if someone contacts me at deviantart Ritsuka-chou then I can give them the link to some more scans.

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Wed May 22, 2013 10:11 pm

chacile wrote:

Yuuki waited.. but it seems that it's the only choice left since Kaname was in a pretty bad condition that nothing can actually wake him up after his heart had been taken back from the furnace.

Also the way Yuuki worded it, "watashi wa zero ni takusan shiawase ni shite morata yo" roughly ----->"Zero gave me a lot of happiness" she was a receiver of happiness given to her but does not mean that she was the happiest.

This ^^^ my thoughts exactly! I think both are tragic and pitiful for different reasons.
    What I see is a story about Yume love with a tragic end (see even the last page) and a compromised/second rate/by default, call it as you like, Zeki, which never had space in this story but it was enough to cheapen and the Yume ultimately.
    Honestly I don’t think that Zero deserved such lame treatment either…
    In other words; a failure for both, at least for my tastes, since I do not like the tragic ones; neither the passionless/second-choices ofc…

Hino indeed F*** up the story with her transparent effort to please everyone… well for me this is unacceptable for a serious author and if I add to all these BS and the loose plot (seems like emmental cheese with so many loopholes) then really what is left there to discuss? It doesn’t hold any water.

So basically yes I agree with you chacile…
    I met wonderful people and Kaname in this story.

I'm signing off everyone.. see you all around!!

Cheers! sLo_BigBearHug

Long live the KING! Kaname rocks my world and he’ll continue to do so!!!!!!!!

Ritschou wrote:I'd post the link some scans from chapter 93 but I'm new here and not allowed to post any links, if someone contacts me at deviantart Ritsuka-chou then I can give them the link to some more scans.

Would you like to send me a pm here with the links? I’ll try to add them to your post above Smile

Btw welcome aboard XD

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

Ritschou
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ritschou on Wed May 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Ritschou wrote:I'd post the link some scans from chapter 93 but I'm new here and not allowed to post any links, if someone contacts me at deviantart Ritsuka-chou then I can give them the link to some more scans.

Would you like to send me a pm here with the links? I’ll try to add them to your post above Smile

Btw welcome aboard XD[/quote]

It won't let me PM either if you type in Ritsuka-chou on Deviantart you'll get my DA account on the front page of my account are some new scan of the manga. Smile

And thank you!

PS On my DA account is a link to where the full scans will be uploaded, you just have to keep refreshing the page. Very Happy

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed May 22, 2013 10:33 pm

I met wonderful people and Kaname in this story.

I'm signing off everyone.. see you all around!!

Oh Chacile... sLo_BigBearHug be well, I think we all had good times here, one way or another, despite some times the the discussions and the hot debates, whatever the occasion, take care, and see you around as you said.

What I see is a story about Yume love with a tragic end (see even the last page) and a compromised/second rate/by default, call it as you like, Zeki, which never had space in this story but it was enough to cheapen and the Yume ultimately.

Hino could have given us a cliche end by default (yume), Zero could have Maria and Isaya be the replacement but somehow she sounds like she had wanted to amaze the crowds...\\

UOU!!!

It is very hard to believe that she made an end where:

Yuuki has one child from Kaname (sex scene), a girl that never meets her father or her father shall remember her...
    Yuuki fails to stop Kaname from sacrificing
    Isaya does nothing in the story after all...

so much emphasis put on nothing..

Okay Zeki could have existed if Kaname killed himself (let's say), but then what was the fuss of all Kaname's actions?

"all the efforts that you make amount to nothing."

She did sacrifice her life after all to bring him back to life, and make him happy but seriously why all this fuss, since Hino could have taken a more solid path, with her story all along?

Did she really put an effort to reach that end? Seems to me like she brought her own script to a dead-end and could not get out of there. Well at least Kaname got out safe...

Well at least he can get back his immortality/ or imagine that he never did and became happy on his own device.

I was expecting a greater closure for all...even Zeki here has a bitter taste. Zero dies and then Yuuki gives up her kids..WTF?

Last edited by juliet on Wed May 22, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Wed May 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Ritschou wrote:

Btw welcome aboard XD

It won't let me PM either if you type in Ritsuka-chou on Deviantart you'll get my DA account on the front page of my account are some new scan of the manga. Smile

And thank you!

PS On my DA account is a link to where the full scans will be uploaded, you just have to keep refreshing the page. Very Happy

I see ... okay thanks for the info and you are welcome Very Happy

EDIT:

Sorry guys I know I’m the only discord here but I just cannot resist Embarassed

I dunno who did it but THANK YOU! It is absu-f**kin-lutely amassing! *drools*

Adore adore adore!!!

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed May 22, 2013 11:34 pm

nina wrote:
    Ritschou wrote:

Btw welcome aboard XD

And thank you!

I see ... okay thanks for the info and you are welcome Very Happy

EDIT:

Sorry guys I know I’m the only discord here but I just cannot resist Embarassed

I dunno who did it but THANK YOU! It is absu-f**kin-lutely amassing! *drools*

Adore adore adore!!!

Oh beautiful - beautiful Kaname... the artist here did an amazing job, I agree...

It just so makes you wanna scream "no, no Kami wait...this is all so light for you...there I am coming to get you"... Razz Razz

even though i do not understand how come they just left there Kaname lying at the floor for so many years LOL and how come Kaname wakes up and manages to get the butterfly at his finger (shouldn't Yuuki vanish the instance she turn him into human?)

Didn't Yuuri just die when turning Yuuki? well, details...

now there are more important/vital questions here; we have to think what the next girl in his life shall be and if he will become a pureblood again...there Hino at least left us with so much to think about...

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Thu May 23, 2013 12:30 am

Juliet wrote: even though i do not understand how come they just left there Kaname lying at the floor for so many years LOL and how come Kaname wakes up and manages to get the butterfly at his finger (shouldn'tYuuki vanish the instance she turn him into human?)

And in a rundown place! Evil or Very Mad Razz Razz Razz Lol … thus don’t bother… it doesn’t worth your time... nothing make sense except in Hino's mind jocolor ... well sort of Razz

now there are more important/vital questions here; we have to think what the next girl in his life shall be and if he will become a pureblood again...there Hino at least left us with so much to think about...

Te he he … be careful what you ask for! Razz I have a frame ready for you! rofl

Spoiler:

Let’s see… he lives as a human –a wild- party-life like a real cosmopolitan- yet being a successful CEO … you know *cough* … he could be easily that A-male-dom that we were talking about Razz - meets a beautiful young lady … so elegant and dazzling; almost like a goddess… and… and ofc he becomes mesmerized!
    Yup the dom is captivated!!!!
    However she is a PB but he doesn’t know it and neither she know his past and his true nature!
    Yet for her, it doesn’t take long to bring forward the traits of possessiveness, pathos etc like a genuine PB she is; and little after their meeting she captures him literally and figuratively *cough, cough* you know what I mean I’m sure! Hahaha

So in the midst of their passionate foreplayings she starts biting him as part of their fetishistic games among other things ^^
    Ofc as one can infer these “dangerous” games awaken Kaname’s true nature din dan don!!!!
    He starts to remember but all that have left in him from Yuuki is a sweet memory… he feels grateful to her for giving him this chance to live a carefree life from scratch, liberated from the burden/responsibilities of the ancestor and to fall passionately in love again with a woman with whom can spend eternity!
    Huh???

Aaaahhh I’ve already started playing the images in my mind like a movie hahaha and only by writing this brief scenario down I feel so elated!

So many possibilities out there!

Spoiler:

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu May 23, 2013 12:36 am

nina wrote:
    Juliet wrote: even though i do not understand how come they just left there Kaname lying at the floor for so many years LOL and how come Kaname wakes up and manages to get the butterfly at his finger (shouldn'tYuuki vanish the instance she turn him into human?)

And in a rundown place! Evil or Very Mad Razz Razz Razz Lol … thus don’t bother… it doesn’t worth your time... nothing make sense except in Hino's mind jocolor ... well sort of Razz

Te he he … be careful what you ask for! Razz I have a frame ready for you! rofl

Spoiler:

Let’s see… he lives as a human –a wild- party-life like a real cosmopolitan- yet being a successful CEO … you know *cough* … he could be easily that A-male-dom that we were talking about Razz - meets a beautiful young lady … so elegant and dazzling; almost like a goddess… and… and ofc he becomes mesmerized!
    Yup the dom is captivated!!!!
    However she is a PB but he doesn’t know it and neither she know his past and his true nature!
    Yet for her, it doesn’t take long to bring forward the traits of possessiveness, pathos etc like a genuine PB she is; and little after their meeting she captures him literally and figuratively *cough, cough* you know what I mean I’m sure! Hahaha

So in the midst of their passionate foreplayings she starts biting him as part of their fetishistic games among other things ^^
    Ofc as one can infer these “dangerous” games awaken Kaname’s true nature din dan don!!!!
    He starts to remember but all that have left in him from Yuuki is a sweet memory… he feels grateful to her for giving him this chance to live a carefree life from scratch, liberated from the burden/responsibilities of the ancestor and to fall passionately in love again with a woman with whom can spend eternity!
    Huh???

Aaaahhh I’ve already started playing the images in my mind like a movie hahaha and only by writing this brief scenario down I feel so elated!

So many possibilities out there!

Spoiler:
    Reversing Roles? Oh I love it!! Believe it or not, i was with the same idea here...cause it just fits him perfectly...

imagine the surprise: Oh voila...

MY KING!!!!! shock and awe

Most possible would be for Hino to make a Kaname sequel or prequel (if she had wanted, she has plenty to write) but we can do also...LOL

Last edited by juliet on Thu May 23, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Thu May 23, 2013 12:37 am

Congrats Zekis !!!! !Hino did troll me big time !!!!
    I got the end I never expected to happen :
    I got the ” Zeki by default ” end with Kaname alive . ( Sort of as he was on a slumber . )
    Yuuki never had to decide who she loves more . Because Kaname decided for her . As she was pregnant with him , Yuuki had no other choice but to go to Zero for the good of Kaname and her kid . Instead of dying beside Kaname .
    For Yuuki , the end was sweet and sour . She accepted being with a person she loves ( not her most loved ) was better than being alone . Eventually she had a relative normal marriage with a man who always loved her . And she ends loving him in her own way . A family she loves . Including the girl she had to remember her other great love . Probably not the most passionate marriage she could had ( I think Yume would had be ) , but a good life for her .
    But I presume her life wasn’t completely happy . Because she had to be guilty to let Kaname sacrifice himself . Without finding a way to stop him . She wanted Kaname to know true happiness . The happiness she could never give him when together . But no matter how much time and effort she expended . It was for naughts . Her only solution at the end was to sacrifice herself to turn Kaname human . Believing he would find happiness elsewhere as human . As he won’t be a monster anymore . Not has to remember his tragic past . Nor his love for her . A new life for him .
    I think Yuuki final purpose in life were : Make Zero happy on life . And Kaname happy on her death .
    Zero did get the best part of the end . He got the girl he loves . Had a family . His dream job . Growth old and died with his friends and loved ones around .
    What more can he ask ??? Being the only one in Yuuki’s heart ??? Well I presume for Zero knowing she loves a guy who never could be with her again is enough of consolation . But at the same time him being the one who got to br with her as her husband / mate had to be enough . Because Zero had to know after Kaname’s slumber , there is no way for Kaname to physically compete with Zero . Kaname only could be the love Yuuki kept in her memories . The one Yuuki loves , but couldn’t made happy while together . For Zero to be there for her had to be his greatest happiness .
    I only hope Kaname will get his own happiness . Even when he only got to spend only a short time with the woman he loved more than anyone . That he was alone for so long . That his blank memory allows him to find a new purpose in life .

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu May 23, 2013 1:01 am

I only hope Kaname will get his own happiness . Even when he only got to spend only a short time with the woman he loved more than anyone . That he was alone for so long . That his blank memory allows him to find a new purpose in life .

Hino left this part for us to decide, so for sure Kaname must live happily ever after the rest of his life. Or have new adventures and then live happily ever after for the rest of his life.

I agree with you that Hino gave a zeki ending though in the shadow of Yume. Probably Hino lifting here Kaname as the hero who sacrifices his own happiness with Yuuki to protect humans and the hunters/ meanwhile also wishing for her to live happy (therefore he had wanted to make her human, but now there is no reason for that, Yuuki can live as a pureblood)> so both of his wishes were fulfilled at the same time.

Zero also managed to embrace Yuuki for what she was and see through and make peace with all sides> so he fulfilled his objectives probably as Ichiru had said and managed to face everything.

Kaname should have another chance to finally live or have a compensation for the slice of happiness that Hino made him lose due to lifting him a hero figure and also providing a kind of 3some note to the script. So he lives on (because I already mentioned HE IS JUST TOO GOOD TO DIE) and from there on...

I am not that dissapointed since Kaname is okay, but can't say that I do not consider this a totally crazy script. The best part however is that kaname is safer with us than with Hino, there she almost killed everyone (not Kaname TG) to make a tragedy.

See that? if she did not kill them and Kaname could also wake up and join, hm...how would she call it? Razz

Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning Zone

Post by Ribbon07 on Thu May 23, 2013 4:12 am

Well the story has been tagged "Tragedy". I'm not surprise. Sometimes, the person you loves most can stay in your heart but can't stay by your side or live with you. Husband/mate is not always the one you loves most (I got that after reading so many short tragic love story) Sad Sad

At least my Kaname-sama is still alive. I hope he will find another love for his life and he won't have to swallow sorrow again (maybe this is what Yuuki wants him too) Smile

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Thu May 23, 2013 5:04 am

Guys i had the worst day ever:
    1-My friend died yesterday in a car accident and she's in another town
    2-my favorite manga ends with a bullshit ending

what worst day could i ever have in my life?
    TODAY rocks!
    sFun_banghead2

darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..
    Warning Zone

Post by darkwolf123 on Thu May 23, 2013 6:03 am

@lililovelilica

im so sorry to here that, i hope you feel better soon.

i don't get the spoilers!? whats happening!? who are the two people in the second pic? whats with kaname?????

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu May 23, 2013 8:30 am

there are more information added here in this blog;

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/yume

I think that tumbrl holds more information you can find here and there, but are all in a reference level, wish that the raws would come out soon to have a full picture of what happened.

SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by SassyKnight on Thu May 23, 2013 10:20 am

Idk what to think....Just eager for the raws...

Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning Zone

Post by Ribbon07 on Thu May 23, 2013 10:34 am

Some more spoilers from chapter 93 I've found
    Spoiler:
    After Kaname wakes up, Yuuki’s daughter addresses Kaname saying, “To my “other” father, mother has a message for you.”

Message: “The world I’ve seen during the time I was human” 「私が人間だった時代に見えていた世界を」

“I want to give it to you, my beloved.” 「するあなたにあげたいの」

source: tumblr

Last edited by Ribbon07 on Thu May 23, 2013 11:51 am; edited 3 times in total

2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by 2rsa on Thu May 23, 2013 11:43 am

Ribbon07 wrote:Some more spoilers from chapter 93 I've found
    Spoiler:
    After Kaname wakes up, Yuuki’s daughter addresses Kaname saying, “To my “other” father, mother has a message for you.”

Message: “The world I’ve seen during the time I was human” 「私が人間だった時代に見えていた世界を」

“I want to give it to you, my beloved.” 「愛するあなたにあげたいの」

source: tumble

So tragic! Can't stop the tears.
    Thanks for sharing.

Ribbon07
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ribbon07 on Thu May 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Zeki maybe really happy that their wish has been granted but there is one thing they forget that this manga is tragic. A happy couple in the end in tragic story is usually just a background for the main tragic couple!

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Thu May 23, 2013 1:43 pm

2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by 2rsa on Thu May 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Ribbon07 wrote:Zeki maybe really happy that their wish has been granted but there is one thing they forget that this manga is tragic. A happy couple in the end in tragic story is usually just a background for the main tragic couple!
    You shouldn't really care what they say. I've checked out many discussion forums and there were ship wars everywhere. I chose this forum cause people actually payed attention to the story and each character's feelings. No matter how VK ended those ship wars won't ever stop. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24 am

Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:24 am