Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Thank you!

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Thank you!

Post by Katherine on Fri May 24, 2013 3:48 am

I don't know, if I can post it here but feel free to move it.

I just can't write something under the discussion of the last chapter. It just hurts so much....bun not only because of that ending an the open questions, because I know, that something will Change for me. This was the last manga I read and after this dissappointment I am sure, that I won't open a new one so soon.
    The last months weren't easy for me an only a few times I posted something here. I read you discussions but I just couldn't write something because my feelings were...out of control.

But when I remember the time, when we discussed so many chapters, thought about every single detail (that wasn't important after all) I feel so happy, that I could spend this time with all of you.

All of you were a part of such a nice an friendly community and I know, that I will miss you. Yes we had Problems but somehow we loved this manga and continued....but I think that this will end with this last chapter.

I will leave and many of you will follow, but I don't want to leave the community that was so important for me für years, that shared my Feelings, my thoughts, with which I shared my interests, without saying
    THANK YOU! wub wub wub
    Thank you all for being a part of my life and for reading this manga...yes, it's not perfect (not even at all) but we still continued and loved it...and I won't Forget my love for Kaname-sama!

Good-Bye and thank you again! I will miss you!

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Re: Thank you!

Post by juliet on Fri May 24, 2013 11:52 am

Katherine wrote:I don't know, if I can post it here but feel free to move it.

I just can't write something under the discussion of the last chapter. It just hurts so much....bun not only because of that ending an the open questions, because I know, that something will Change for me. This was the last manga I read and after this dissappointment I am sure, that I won't open a new one so soon.
    The last months weren't easy for me an only a few times I posted something here. I read you discussions but I just couldn't write something because my feelings were...out of control.

But when I remember the time, when we discussed so many chapters, thought about every single detail (that wasn't important after all) I feel so happy, that I could spend this time with all of you.

All of you were a part of such a nice an friendly community and I know, that I will miss you. Yes we had Problems but somehow we loved this manga and continued....but I think that this will end with this last chapter.

I will leave and many of you will follow, but I don't want to leave the community that was so important for me für years, that shared my Feelings, my thoughts, with which I shared my interests, without saying
    THANK YOU! wub wub wub
    Thank you all for being a part of my life and for reading this manga...yes, it's not perfect (not even at all) but we still continued and loved it...and I won't Forget my love for Kaname-sama!

Good-Bye and thank you again! I will miss you!

OH katherine, thank you for supporting and participating and sharing all if these wonderful ideas and emotions and opinions. I wish that we all could be exiting this manga with much better feelings and lighter mood...but what can i say...the way Hino did it.

Here a great hug sLo_BigBearHug , stay strong and I wish you new thrills and chills to your newer manga explorations...

once again THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!! VK was a part of our life that we all shared.

I know that you wont forget Kaname though, well that's a reason I guess that Hino makes him immortal to her script because from that all that crap, I am sure she knows that he was her only true diamond;

Here's a song for good bye's..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxZG0w8YS7A

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Fri May 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Aaaah Katherine! Thank you too and take care dear <3

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by 2rsa on Fri May 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi Katherine. You probably don't know me since I only registered when chapter 89 was out.
    I wanted to say, I'm so happy that I registered and got to discuss VK with such great people. cheers
    I know that the VK ending was disappointing, but we still can enjoy talking about Kaname. I'm specially looking froward to new fanfictions. VK's ending is going to be great start for awesome fanfictions. Right Juliet-san, Right??
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Fri May 24, 2013 7:33 pm

2rsa wrote:Hi Katherine. You probably don't know me since I only registered when chapter 89 was out.
    I wanted to say, I'm so happy that I registered and got to discuss VK with such great people. cheers
    I know that the VK ending was disappointing, but we still can enjoy talking about Kaname. I'm specially looking froward to new fanfictions. VK's ending is going to be great start for awesome fanfictions. Right Juliet-san, Right??

Haha, LOL, right 2rsa...and I am sure that in time there will be plenty for us to delve in...

let me check my list what i have in mind or I would like to read:

1. Kaname the ancestor - Yuuki connection to the past

2. Kaname human - Yuuki the rebirth

3. Kaname human - The rebirth (no yuuki here insert any character that you like)

4. Kaname Kuran - human and his lemon adventurous...

5. Kaname Kuran - vampire diaries - Lust of the pureblood! this is just for reference to his tastes

as you see it can turn quite big as a list... Razz

Oh and let me not forget it the epic grand VK RE_WRITTEN ERASE AND REWIND VERSION

So let's get down to work everybody!!!!

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by 2rsa on Fri May 24, 2013 9:17 pm

juliet wrote:
    let me check my list what i have in mind or I would like to read:

1. Kaname the ancestor - Yuuki connection to the past

2. Kaname human - Yuuki the rebirth

3. Kaname human - The rebirth (no yuuki here insert any character that you like)

4. Kaname Kuran - human and his lemon adventurous...

5. Kaname Kuran - vampire diaries - Lust of the pureblood! this is just for reference to his tastes

as you see it can turn quite big as a list... Razz

Oh and let me not forget it the epic grand VK RE_WRITTEN ERASE AND REWIND VERSION

So let's get down to work everybody!!!!

Haha, can't decide which I'd love to read first. They all sound Kanametastic.
    Since I'm not good at writing and I have no confidence in my english, I'll be working on fanarts and manga panel colorings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:40 pm