Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

are you guys satisfied with the plot? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
are you guys satisfied with the plot? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
are you guys satisfied with the plot? Bar_left59%are you guys satisfied with the plot? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
are you guys satisfied with the plot? Bar_left27%are you guys satisfied with the plot? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
are you guys satisfied with the plot? Bar_left15%are you guys satisfied with the plot? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
aisan4494
nina
2rsa
juliet
aya-chan
kanachanimmortal
10 posters

are you guys satisfied with the plot?

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zoneare you guys satisfied with the plot? Drops5black

are you guys satisfied with the plot? Empty are you guys satisfied with the plot?

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:03 pm

I myself talked to some x-vk fans on the internet.They wrote that how they used to be obsessed with vk in first arc but second arc became boring for them.
    My question is do you guys found the whole plot of the manga satisfying?I know the answer already but i want to fully analyze this part of vk.
    I am not here to talk about the end.I want to ask what was the point of co-existence, a bright future and pacific views of kaname and cross and yuuki which were introduced in the very first chapter.Co-existence wasn't achieved in the end because particularly the opponent party extinct like dinasaurs.lol...
    The reason first arc was such a blockbuster because the story moved at the brisk pace,the lt wasn't the part of it but many other sub plots which were executed well by the mangaka.
    But i find whole second arc of the story completely boring and useless.
    First if kaname so wanted to turn yuuki,he would have requested Isaya then without asking her and return her to zero.I bet kaname intended their relationship as bro and sis but it turned out love feeling of zero for her.Then Sara came and went without nothing....and suddenly kana chan disappeared and yuuki chasing him but achieved nothing and then everyone died without achieving nothing.zero got yuuki like a trophy given to him in a pity.This man who claimed to be the ruler of his instincts got manipulated by his love rival all the time.In ch 92 he told kaname he is doing it because he wants to,really this was the actual thing you wanted zero?we all thought you wanted to kill vampires and live your life as a human.

conclusion:
    First arc was written by hino when she was not on drugs then she started taking heroine and then...boom result is in front of us. rofl
    and by the way, Who was kuran mother? rofl

o on serious note i don't find second arc more than a lousy written love triangle in which the pivot gave his beloved to his rival to whom girl's part of a heart was attached and attached not belonged.damn hino,are you crazy? zekis deserved a beautiful I love you from yuuki to zero to atleast satisfy the endgame.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zoneare you guys satisfied with the plot? Dropsoa

are you guys satisfied with the plot? Empty Re: are you guys satisfied with the plot?

Post by aya-chan Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:30 pm

What PLOT? this cannot be found in second arc. The second arc is a bunch of one-shot chapters with NO connection between them. what was said / did in one chapter, did not reflect in the actions / words in the next chapter and so on.

The second arc is a disaster considering the story line. hino added so many misteries, and she didn't even bother to explain them at all. Note: she explained NOT ONE MISTERY.

No wonder people found her story boring; second arc has no consistency, coherency. Even I find her story boring, thus stopped purchasing her manga.

Poor trees which were sacrificed for the paper used for this manga.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

are you guys satisfied with the plot? Empty Re: are you guys satisfied with the plot?

Post by juliet Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Poor trees which were sacrificed for the paper used for this manga.

LOL...I also stop here buying volumes since 14, something kicked inside...and i will never buy actually another manga, unless it's completed and makes sense...you can call this a lesson...

and i remember seeing the photo of a fan that tear apart all the volumes in little pieces (cant find right now), we are talking loads of wasted paper...hope they go get recycled...
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:06 pm

juliet wrote:
    and i remember seeing the photo of a fan that tear apart all the volumes in little pieces (cant find right now), we are talking loads of wasted paper...hope they go get recycled...
    Lol, I couldn't do that. I could never tear Kaname's pictures. lol!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:56 pm

aya-chan wrote: Poor trees which were sacrificed for the paper used for this manga.

rofl rofl rofl

2rsa wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Here’s the legendary photo lol

But I wholeheartedly agree with 2rsa. I couldn’t either. Even though I have tons of his and Yume depictions and fanarts on my laptop still I could never tear my volumes! pale Kaname and Yume are all over the story… it would be like tearing my heart out *sob*
    I know… I suffer from the “Stockholm syndrome” but Kaname is under my skin and I want him to stay there 4ever! (>ω<)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:37 pm

nina wrote:
    aya-chan wrote: Poor trees which were sacrificed for the paper used for this manga.

rofl rofl rofl

2rsa wrote:
    juliet wrote:

But I wholeheartedly agree with 2rsa. I couldn’t either. Even though I have tons of his and Yume depictions and fanarts on my laptop still I could never tear my volumes! pale Kaname and Yume are all over the story… it would be like tearing my heart out *sob*
    I know… I suffer from the “Stockholm syndrome” but Kaname is under my skin and I want him to stay there 4ever! (>ω<)

THIS IS TRAGEDY!!

if not,i do not know what it is...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:41 pm

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

2rsa wrote:

THIS IS TRAGEDY!!

I'm tragic I know! sSc_hidingsofa rofl rofl rofl
    That's why I say again and again that this was a premeditated crime! Twisted Evil sSig_censored
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:45 pm

nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

2rsa wrote:

THIS IS TRAGEDY!!

I'm tragic I know! sSc_hidingsofa rofl rofl rofl
    That's why I say again and again that this was a premeditated crime! Twisted Evil sSig_censored

not you Nina, the fans's reaction is a tragedy... how Hino failed to write her story or how she succeeded in sending fans to the psychiatric ward...

because in the latest she had a great success, you can 't say...

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:24 pm

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

2rsa wrote:

THIS IS TRAGEDY!!

its a tragic comedy....because i did not cry but laugh at the ending.
    there are four types of plots
    complex plot
    loose plot
    simple plot
    organic plot

i can say,vk knight does not come in any of the categories, not even in loose plot because even in loose plot there needs to be a plot. rofl
    aisan4494
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:38 pm

You have a point here. Did you read what happened to the VK team of scanning and translation? Sad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:50 pm

aisan4494 wrote:You have a point here. Did you read what happened to the VK team of scanning and translation? Sad

yes, they went boom...boom.. explosive explosive refusing to make the translation LOL
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:02 am

juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:You have a point here. Did you read what happened to the VK team of scanning and translation? Sad

yes, they went boom...boom.. explosive explosive refusing to make the translation LOL

after reading the end they surely went crazy and hngry on themselves on translating the shit for so years and in the end they got the most disgusting crap from the author.

this is for you hino sFun_thbpbpthpt for making us are you guys satisfied with the plot? 2412465706 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 2276713963 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 1587041387 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 2154643180 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 594618053 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 707342981 sFun_transform sFun_transform sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat are you guys satisfied with the plot? 3458818396 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 1348895015 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 3622367455 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 3622367455
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:23 am

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

2rsa wrote:

THIS IS TRAGEDY!!

THIS IS A TRAGEDY,BUT HINO MADE THE WORST PLOT EVER!
    AN AMAZING FAN DID THIS AFTER READING THE MANGA IN A MOMENT OF RAGE!
    are you guys satisfied with the plot? B151f8198618367a5de5cf682f738bd4b31ce513

PS:i would do the same!
    Katt
    Katt
    Human

Post by Katt Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:10 am

I completely agree with the many previous comments. Personally I divide VK in two arcs: the first being good and the second is pure rubbish.

The first arc was interesting and had a good set up to get people invested in the 'franchise', but once the second arc began it all went to hell. It went nowhere, there was too many things going on (subplot after subplot) and nothing is ever really explained properly. There's too many filler scenes and a lot of the characters were kind of left in the dust. There's zero closure and a lot of presuming is expected at the end. Quite frankly it was a waste of time and the plot made absolutely no sense, it was like it was suffering from schizophrenia, shuffling from one point to another with little to no correlation. The whole plot for the second arc was basically "run Yuuki run", which was total bullocks.

I don't know if I want to buy the rest of the volumes, seeing as I already have the first 16 I'm tempted to buy the rest to have the 'full collection'. Despite disliking the second arc and the end, VK has a special place in my heart and I know I will reread it for the sake of gazing at Kaname. lol.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Katt wrote:I completely agree with the many previous comments. Personally I divide VK in two arcs: the first being good and the second is pure rubbish.

The first arc was interesting and had a good set up to get people invested in the 'franchise', but once the second arc began it all went to hell. It went nowhere, there was too many things going on (subplot after subplot) and nothing is ever really explained properly. There's too many filler scenes and a lot of the characters were kind of left in the dust. There's zero closure and a lot of presuming is expected at the end. Quite frankly it was a waste of time and the plot made absolutely no sense, it was like it was suffering from schizophrenia, shuffling from one point to another with little to no correlation. The whole plot for the second arc was basically "run Yuuki run", which was total bullocks.

I don't know if I want to buy the rest of the volumes, seeing as I already have the first 16 I'm tempted to buy the rest to have the 'full collection'. Despite disliking the second arc and the end, VK has a special place in my heart and I know I will reread it for the sake of gazing at Kaname. lol.

yup many questions were left unanswered to us. the biggest one is who was kuran mother?
    and my complain to hino is on the part that if she wanted to keep kaname and yuuki apart like this, why he accepted her at the first place?
    after turning her to a vamp, he could easily ask isaya to change her back to human without anyone letting know who she actually was. The story is very illogical and completely rubbish in second arc.
    and also, kaein said juuri asked him to build a school for co-existence then in last chapters he said the ground and school belonged to his family:huh?: . ah.. scratch 

Hino should stop drinking so much coffee.are you guys satisfied with the plot? 3621428690 
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:48 pm

and also, kaein said juuri asked him to build a school for co-existence then in last chapters he said the ground and school belonged to his family:huh?: . ah..

Hino should stop drinking so much coffee.

Haha,rofl rofl rofl  I never thought of that, but you are right, this is what I think that it was also referred LOL; stop the tablets Hino, you are busted:sEm_oops: sSig_busted sSig_DOH 
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:51 pm

juliet wrote:
    and also, kaein said juuri asked him to build a school for co-existence then in last chapters he said the ground and school belonged to his family:huh?: . ah..  

Haha,rofl rofl rofl  I never thought of that, but you are right, this is what I think that it was also referred LOL; stop the tablets Hino, you are busted:sEm_oops: sSig_busted sSig_DOH 

i find hino way too creepy and unprofessional, she treated her story like a bored fanfiction writer does. i know it because i am a fanfic writer who when gets bored usually end her stories like this.Shocked 
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:59 pm

kanachanimmortal wrote:
    juliet wrote:

i find hino way too creepy and unprofessional, she treated her story like a bored fanfiction writer does. i know it because i am a fanfic writer who when gets bored usually end her stories like this.Shocked 

she lost her story, somewhere there, and it dragged far more than what it deserved. I am also with you in unprofessional writing, fanfiction can be excused, it's a hobby, fan, no one is having expectation, can be rushed, can be slow...but four years to think of that part? four years as a professional writer? (I am turning old with that thing but can not get it out of my head).

And since Kaname's reason for leaving was the fact that he could not make Yuuki smile from the bottom of her heart, why all of the mystery? Was it so hard to tell her?

That's creating tension out of nothing.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:03 pm

juliet wrote:
    kanachanimmortal wrote:
    juliet wrote:

she lost her story, somewhere there, and it dragged far more than what it deserved. I am also with you in unprofessional writing, fanfiction can be excused, it's a hobby, fan, no one is having expectation, can be rushed, can be slow...but four years to think of that part? four years as a professional writer? (I am turning old with that thing but can not get it out of my head).

And since Kaname's reason for leaving was the fact that he could not make Yuuki smile from the bottom of her heart, why all of the mystery? Was it so hard to tell her?

That's creating tension out of nothing.  

first of all, why she was not happy? and if she was not, she could have tell him that, hey onii sama, i hate you,now i am going to zero.scratch 
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:05 am

There was no Plot in the second arc,a plot is made to make a story,the story is made to make the characters have a mission or something to do that they believe and fight for,Kaname didn't made her happy and even told her he did'nt wanted to suffer the same pain of losing someone he loves again,and what did hino make out of it? She killed Yuuki to save Kaname...are you guys satisfied with the plot? 3045962615 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 3476048923 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 1331846141 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 4155267722 

I have to ask you fans and also readers,there's also some writers among us(me included),that could think of another route for them,but no she created this piece of crap ending without thinking of nothing but to satisfy both Yume and Zeki fans,but i think she ended hurting both of them deeply and making Zeki fans happy for Zero but they don't realize that it was a horrible ending for him,i pity him cause he was only her second choice,i would feel like garbage you know like,oh Kaname is sleeping now so i'll just stay with Zero until Kaname wakes up so i can be with him again,i felt like that,she only stayed with Zero because that was what KANAME WISHED FOR HER,TO BE HAPPY,BUT HE MADE HER SAD INSTEAD,AND SHE MADE HIM SAD TOO CAUSE IF THE STORY GOES ON HE WOULD HAVE HIS MEMORIES BACK OF HIS BELOVED ONE AND KNOW THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF HIM THAT SHE DIES,HE WOULD WANT TO DIE TOO:weird: ,BECAUSE A WORLD WITHOUT HIS LIGHT OF HOPE WOULD BE A WORLD OF DESPAIR AND DARKNESS.
    so for that Hino made a perfect first arc and a garbage second arc,the only thing she's good at is that she can draw Kaname perfectly!

are you guys satisfied with the plot? 919404167 
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:58 am

lililovelilica wrote:There was no Plot in the second arc,a plot is made to make a story,the story is made to make the characters have a mission or something to do that they believe and fight for,Kaname didn't made her happy and even told her he did'nt wanted to suffer the same pain of losing someone he loves again,and what did hino make out of it? She killed Yuuki to save Kaname...are you guys satisfied with the plot? 3045962615 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 3476048923 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 1331846141 are you guys satisfied with the plot? 4155267722 

I have to ask you fans and also readers,there's also some writers among us(me included),that could think of another route for them,but no she created this piece of crap ending without thinking of nothing but to satisfy both Yume and Zeki fans,but i think she ended hurting both of them deeply and making Zeki fans happy for Zero but they don't realize that it was a horrible ending for him,i pity him cause he was only her second choice,i would feel like garbage you know like,oh Kaname is sleeping now so i'll just stay with Zero until Kaname wakes up so i can be with him again,i felt like that,she only stayed with Zero because that was what KANAME WISHED FOR HER,TO BE HAPPY,BUT HE MADE HER SAD INSTEAD,AND SHE MADE HIM SAD TOO CAUSE IF THE STORY GOES ON HE WOULD HAVE HIS MEMORIES BACK OF HIS BELOVED ONE AND KNOW THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF HIM THAT SHE DIES,HE WOULD WANT TO DIE TOO:weird: ,BECAUSE A WORLD WITHOUT HIS LIGHT OF HOPE WOULD BE A WORLD OF DESPAIR AND DARKNESS.
    so for that Hino made a perfect first arc and a garbage second arc,the only thing she's good at is that she can draw Kaname perfectly!

are you guys satisfied with the plot? 919404167 

I can only say that i could write a better manga if i had such beautiful characters in mind and i am no professional. Hino has no talent when it comes to make plots.are you guys satisfied with the plot? 4155267722  Even first plot was only good, it can't be claimed excellent furious  because in the first arc too she didn't use her secondary characters and second arc, they all got wasted. Hino could use Ruka brilliantly who could give up her life for her love. wub  Its unimaginable to me the girl who was head over heels for kaname could so easily let him kill himself. are you guys satisfied with the plot? 2154643180  I can say that Ruka was much suited for kana chan than slutty yuuki.Aidou, poor guy never married...lol.. and seiren, oh who was she by the way?almost..
    Katt
    Katt
    Human

Post by Katt Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:57 am

kanachanimmortal wrote:

cheers  I agree completely, reading the second arc was like I stumbled upon some badly written crack fanfic, which leaned more to the fanservice and less on substance.
    It felt like she was writing more for the shock value and pushing out chapters, no matter the content, to simply finish to story. She disrespected the characters (and the fans) and completely said "to hell with this story, I can't even remember where I was going with it".

Fanfic writers are lucky that they can go back and revamp chapters. Hino was stuck with whatever she would publish and when she started to put random ass crap and realized that maybe it might not work, she was trapped with it and had to wrestle a way to make it all work (or not). It felt like she didn't brainstorm anything past arc one.

I can only say that i could write a better manga if i had such beautiful characters in mind and i am no professional. Hino has no talent when it comes to make plots.  Even first plot was only good, it can't be claimed excellent furious  because in the first arc too she didn't use her secondary characters and second arc, they all got wasted. Hino could use Ruka brilliantly who could give up her life for her love. wub  Its unimaginable to me the girl who was head over heels for kaname could so easily let him kill himself.   I can say that Ruka was much suited for kana chan than slutty yuuki.Aidou, poor guy never married...lol.. and seiren, oh who was she by the way

Oooh ouch, a bit harsh on Yuuki (I mean, slutty? Really?). I don't hold a lot of love for Yuuki anymore (I blame Hino) but I still think Ruka was a hardass stuck-up, that border on annoying. A bit of flaming, sorry, but I never cared for Ruka, and Kaname so outclassed her. Maybe it's because she was a bit one-dimensional, and stereotypical 'jealous lover'. Yuuki might be a whiny, weak lead, but despite her many, many flaws, I still think her more suited for Kaname because they share the same tortured past and they both love to sacrifice themselves for each other. But this is just pairing debate. :PKaname doesn't really have an equal. ;P I would also say that both Yuuki and Ruka were unable to do anything about Kaname's plan, they both failed at that aspect (without counting Yuuki's final sacrilegious sacrifice) and simply followed him until the end.
    blood-girl
    Human

Humor : Hey, baby, what's you're blood type.

Post by blood-girl Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:00 am

I would say I'm pretty satisfied. I like all the twists and such. Makes for enthralling entertainment.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:22 pm

blood-girl wrote:I would say I'm pretty satisfied. I like all the twists and such. Makes for enthralling entertainment.

I'm glad you feel that way...I remember that I was unhappy with the ending, and that made me question the whole manga. But now I've gotten over my disappointment...I remember what I liked about Vampire Knight in the first place. I don't regret buying this manga. I went back to the beginning and I've started to reread it from the very beginning. The plot moved more slowly in the second arc, and there were a lot of loose threads that Hino abandoned or never brought to fruition. However, I like all the revelations in the first arc very much Very Happy Finding out that Yuuki was a repressed vampire (and actually a PUREBLOOD as well) is still the biggest twist of the series, I think. It is still my favourite plot point, by far. I'm sure others would agree with me cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:17 am