Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zero hates Yuuki? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zero hates Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zero hates Yuuki? Bar_left59%Zero hates Yuuki? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zero hates Yuuki? Bar_left27%Zero hates Yuuki? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zero hates Yuuki? Bar_left15%Zero hates Yuuki? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+7
Trinity
Kanaze-Chan
PSDOL
MGM
juliet
nuitetoile21
Administration Team
11 posters

Zero hates Yuuki?

Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneZero hates Yuuki? Drops5black

Zero hates Yuuki? Empty Zero hates Yuuki?

Post by Administration Team Mon May 10, 2010 7:04 pm

What do you think about Zero and Yuuki? Is the plot driving to bring them together?
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneZero hates Yuuki? Dropsoa

Zero hates Yuuki? Empty Re: Zero hates Yuuki?

Post by nuitetoile21 Thu May 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Propably they are going to be together in the end. They both immature.
    I don't think that Zero hates Yuuki, not really. He is just confused. He has persuade himself that all vampires are bad, cause of the pureblood who killed his family (I don't remember the name). And the fact that Kaname tooks Yuuki from him, it just make the things worst.
    But Yuuki (before she turns in a pureblood vampire) was his only friend and his only ally. And he fell in love with her.I am not sure yet if he don't want to see her cause she is now a vampire (and all the vampires are enemies for him) or he just can't accept that she choose Kaname instead of him.

Last edited by nuitetoile21 on Thu May 13, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu May 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Zero says all over and all over again that he hates purebloods and his brother told him "live on for your objective" whose objective is to kill them all... He says that he only needs an excuse and even after putting Yuuki down he reminded her that if she had bitten her we would have killed her. Why don't we believe the guy?
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Thu May 13, 2010 7:07 pm

We don't believe him cause he is irresolute from the start. Lets hear some Zero's thoughts: ''I want to leave - no I want to stay, I want to kill myself - No I want to live, I want to kiss Yuuki - no I don't - I want to kill Yuuki - no I don't''
    He always be in dilemmas. He is not sure for anything - only for his hate for the vampires.
    I don't think he is going to hurt Yuuki, not now, not ever.
    MGM
    MGM
    Human

Post by MGM Thu May 13, 2010 9:54 pm

I think I aggree w both nuitetoile21 & juliet. Zero loves Yuuki and hate her at the same time and he hates himself for loving her, a creature the same as one who took his parents live. He wants to take her life yet he cant bear to see her injured.. not to mention "die"

Re Ichiru's last word "live on and achieve your goal" ... since Ichiru himself is in love w a pureblood (Sizhuka Hiou who killed Zero & Ichiru's parents) and despise their own parents to kill vampires just by orders without assessing further whether they're doing the right things or not. Thus, I find its rather unlikely Ichiru means Zero to kill all Pureblood. I just thought that its more suitable if the goal is "to conduct his duty as a vampire hunter" - that is to protect human or more precisely loved ones (be it human or vampires) and kill the bad vampires only... probably something like that. Just my thought and this could be wrong. ❤

After reading ch60, I just wondering the possibility that Zeki will never share bloods? Even if Zero end up w Yuuki somehow; Zero value whats humanity left of him; so its possible he will not want to bite or be bitten to "love love". Maybe, if its Zeki; they will be on tablets for the rest of eternity (... I mean... this is just my thought seeing Zero's resistance and stubborness)

Last edited by MGM on Mon May 17, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change emoticons)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 13, 2010 10:07 pm

@MGM I really can't say with certainty what Ichiru meant, because Zero's intial objective was to kill all purebloods, recently Hino delivers us hidden meanings, like Ichiru does not go like ....now go and be the hunter you should be (its more vague), but yes what you also say maybe true if we take in consideration that Ichirou never followed the norms in a way.

As for Yuuki in general is a shame to treat her that way, I don't mind Zeki fans bashing me, it's it, unfair to their history and friendship. He never used his mind one year now to think what's important or not? He treated her like a beast at the ball, now in chapter 60 he was slightly better.
    PSDOL
    PSDOL
    Human

Post by PSDOL Sat May 15, 2010 12:18 am

ichiru was remaining zero of his old goal that to create a world of peace between vampires and hunter and even lock level e's not kill them that was zero old wish and even he and ichiru walk the same path. so in a way ichiru is remaining him of his old ideas which due of hqatred he forgot about them. plus i would be surprise he is refering to his love for yuuki too due ichiru knew that his twin loved a pureblood.

i don't think they would not drink why because zero's blood will be the answer of yuuki plus zero loves her equal too kaname he just feel that yuuki is not good for him and kaname can give her a better life . plus he wants to forget her he can't yuuki is the person he truly love he tries to forget her and hurt her due there love is impossible. so zero is pushing her but when it comes risking her life zero is first in line saving her or protect her chapter 60 showed as that ;)
    Kanaze-Chan
    Kanaze-Chan
    Human

Post by Kanaze-Chan Sat May 15, 2010 5:06 am

What I think is that Zero hates Yuuki, but is very confused on why he hates her. Sure, he says it's because the purebloods love to toy with those lower -- but is that really the reason why he hates her?

I'm a Zeki fan.. But, for some reason, I think Kaname and Yuuki will split sometime .. that or Yuuki will kill Kaname (as he suggested for her to do many, many times in various chapters. Then, once he's killed, Zero will go for Yuuki and take her blood and then kill her if she asks.. But that's just me.

Anyone else think that way? sFun_mischieviousbig
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Sat May 15, 2010 12:36 pm

Kanaze-Chan wrote:What I think is that Zero hates Yuuki, but is very confused on why he hates her. Sure, he says it's because the purebloods love to toy with those lower -- but is that really the reason why he hates her?

I'm a Zeki fan.. But, for some reason, I think Kaname and Yuuki will split sometime .. that or Yuuki will kill Kaname (as he suggested for her to do many, many times in various chapters. Then, once he's killed, Zero will go for Yuuki and take her blood and then kill her if she asks.. But that's just me.

if Yuuki kills Kaname then Zero would have not the opportunuty to kill her cause I 'll do it before him!! furious lol! lol! lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat May 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Kanaze-Chan wrote:What I think is that Zero hates Yuuki, but is very confused on why he hates her. Sure, he says it's because the purebloods love to toy with those lower -- but is that really the reason why he hates her?

Yuuki would not have the guts to kill Kaname, neither Zero as for Kaname he is just like Zero...all words, no actions, but he is not let Zero hurt Yuuki (he is getting quite sensitive with his issue) so they might end up fighting to death...O my pooor Kaname, thank god he controls that gun..
    Trinity
    Trinity
    Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy

Post by Trinity Sat May 15, 2010 4:50 pm

juliet wrote:He treated her like a beast at the ball, now in chapter 60 he was slightly better.

I think thats a good point, it sort of shows he's growing up a bit and this year might have done some good on him, I mean he vowed to kill her the next time he seen her and look what happened, he would have let her bite him I think, he certainly wasn't one quick to stop it and let her stop on her own time it certainly shows something has changed in him, and I don't think he treated her like a beast at the ball, it was the first time he'd seen her after a year and yet he still didn't kill her, he's definately trying to restrain himself liar he is lol.

And I would cry if Yuuki had to kill Kaname, it doesn't really seem like it's going that way even though there is still something mysterious about Kaname going on I don't think it'll end in his death...hopefully D:

But with the first post I think that the story is driving Yuuki and Zero together, well atleast I hope it is xD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat May 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Trinity wrote:
    juliet wrote:He treated her like a beast at the ball, now in chapter 60 he was slightly better.
    I don't think he treated her like a beast at the ball, it was the first time he'd seen her after a year and yet he still didn't kill her, he's definately trying to restrain himself liar he is lol.

Mmm? But he did go "Don't touch me". He was a bit hysterical with that issue. So much hate over nothing...I do believe that Hino needs to drop Zero's hate and bring Yuuki and Zero as close as possible soon enough, then we are going to have time for Yuuki going back to Kaname again...after she resolves her feelings for Zero of course. sFun_mischieviousbig LOL, the plot needs to bring them together in order to resolve their feelings and make peace with each other that's obvious.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun May 16, 2010 12:45 am

PSDOL wrote:ichiru was remaining zero of his old goal that to create a world of peace between vampires and hunter and even lock level e's not kill them that was zero old wish and even he and ichiru walk the same path. so in a way ichiru is remaining him of his old ideas which due of hqatred he forgot about them. plus i would be surprise he is refering to his love for yuuki too due ichiru knew that his twin loved a pureblood.

i don't think they would not drink why because zero's blood will be the answer of yuuki plus zero loves her equal too kaname he just feel that yuuki is not good for him and kaname can give her a better life . plus he wants to forget her he can't yuuki is the person he truly love he tries to forget her and hurt her due there love is impossible. so zero is pushing her but when it comes risking her life zero is first in line saving her or protect her chapter 60 showed as that ;)

I have to confess that I had no idea about this objective that you just refered to...probably not giving too much attention in the flashback chapters...I don't remember it. Well if this is the case (this sounds more cheerful and optimistic) Zero must struggle even more to achieve it, after we've seen him seeing Sara as his pray in chapter 59. Meaning he must think more clearly and less biased but now he's got along with his hate and this more vampiristic nature that's hard to deal with.

Zero still pushes her away, yes I will agree, we saw it in chapter 60, apart from the look he gave to her :hmmm: , he warned her about his intentions, that was the perfect way to push her away but apart from his hate and his own contradicting existence, I believe that Zero realises that Yuuki is with someone else, so even if he learns her feelings about him, I see it quite difficult to accept this, he is not Kaname. Kaname is afraid of loosing her so he takes everything down, Zero does not seem to me like that kind of character, he is more tough to my eyes. I only say so, I can be mistaken. So according to my theory Yuuki first has to leave Kaname and then be in a romantic relationship with Zero. Kaname on the other hand protects her too much, has un ombrella all over her.

I would like to see though that umbrella disappearing for a while because Yuuki can not function right with kaname looking at her over branches ooooh (and for Kaname's sake as well because he will go furious sSic_stretcher ) and see what happens then...

LOL Kaname: Yuuki :Smilies_Angry_
    Yuuki: That was not me Onii-sama... sSc_hidingsofa
    MGM
    MGM
    Human

Post by MGM Sun May 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Looks like Zero hates Yuuki because she is Pureblood, if she is just normal vampire there wont be this much hatred. Zero ever mentioned to Yuuki before that he will kill Kaname if Kaname turn Yuuki into vampire. He never mentioned about killing Yuuki up untill he find out that Yuuki is Pureblood. He actually still loves her though, and thats where the agony comes. I believe, as per Kaname once said, Zero will never be able to kill Yuuki. That is, I'm gonna be really surprised if its happen.

PSDOL wrote:ichiru was remaining zero of his old goal that to create a world of peace between vampires and hunter and even lock level e's not kill them that was zero old wish and even he and ichiru walk the same path. so in a way ichiru is remaining him of his old ideas which due of hqatred he forgot about them. plus i would be surprise he is refering to his love for yuuki too due ichiru knew that his twin loved a pureblood.

I'm sorry if my post offended anyone. I am not saying its definite. Its just one possibility seeing Zero's resistance. But supposed that small possibility happen, its not a shame right? Why everyone keep screaming Zero & Yuuki must bite when Zero is human to begin with. Eventhough its weird from the vampire point of view, but for Zero who is formerly human and not to mention a hunter, its unacceptable to drink eventhough from the loved one. Its not strange if he prefer human way of showing love like kissing, hugging, and make love. Its not surprising if he despising himself if he ever succumb to his bloodlust now that he know that he could survive on tablets. And with Yuuki .. of course she will try to honour Zero's wish like usual, besides she herself ever experience being human and share human's ethic or moral at a time (if not until now) and it looks like she doesnt mind tablets either. Both will feel "more human/ not so beasty" maybe? Is it bad if they chose to live more humanly (if ZY end up somehow)? If ever such possibility happened, isnt it an agony ZY being pushed by their own fans? Wouldnt just respecting and accepting their decision would make it a lot easier? But lets put an end to this, since this is a worthless debate because at anytime the writer can just make ZY chomp on each other neck. This is manga and anything can happen.

I personally prefer Yume, eventhough I dont really love Yuuki. For characters, I much adore Kaname and then Zero. Hence, I never wish to see Yuuki kill Zero just to fullfill his wish if he ever go mad (Zero also mentioned many times in manga asking Yuuki to kill him). Kaname is the hardest to understand but that doesnt entitled him a death sentence (unless one saying it looks like Kaname always wish to go back to slumber, he never wants to be reawaken in the first place etc etc) If I must choose, than I am sorry but the one I most willing to let go is Yuuki (well but basically I much prefer all three alives).
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue May 18, 2010 12:11 am

MGM don't feel sorry about it at all, I got the same feeling as you, if it was to loose one it would be Yuuki but of course I do not think that the guys could stand it, Zero probably, kaname certainly not...
    Now on the hate issue Zero gives me the feeling that he might be more determined this time around than what he used to be...
    He let Yuuki go realising that she was Yuuki after all but again if she just forgive her for being a pureblood then within him I believe that he will have to excuse all his hate for purebloods in general and let go. But he is not willing yet to let go of that hate, on top of that he now "thinks" as a vampire. As he stated in chapter 59 he has forgotten what it is to be a human, look how he thinks when he sees Sara...

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v12/c059/11.html

Now he is getting more and more in the dark side (not that I mind, I much prefer dark characters actually) but he has lost a great part of his innoncence, thus I do tend to take his threats more serious now, I want to see the new chapter I am wondering what his thoughts might be. He goes on saying that he is only looking out for the right excuse and I am bet that Hino will give it to him...provoking him more to take the right decision, the question is who will pay it?
    Kazekeshi
    Kazekeshi
    Human

Location : Heaven Doesn't Want Me And Hell Is Too Scared I Might Take Over....
    Humor : Lol. XD

Post by Kazekeshi Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Hino-Sensei is just trying to keep the "love triangle" theme. lol! lol! lol!
    ZeroLuvrVKG
    Human

Humor : not so funny =(
    Warning ZoneZero hates Yuuki? Drops4

Post by ZeroLuvrVKG Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:47 am

i think its pretty good for Zero to leave that ungrateful rat, he can let himself go and maybe beat the crap out of Kaname Zero hates Yuuki? 3622367455, I mean WHO THE HELL WOULD TURN THEIR 'SISTER' INTO A VAMPIRE!!!
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 am

ZeroLuvrVKG wrote:i think its pretty good for Zero to leave that ungrateful rat, he can let himself go and maybe beat the crap out of Kaname Zero hates Yuuki? 3622367455, I mean WHO THE HELL WOULD TURN THEIR 'SISTER' INTO A VAMPIRE!!!

Hi ZeroLuvrVKG, welcome to the forum! sSig_hi

This is only your first post, but you might want to be a tad careful about how you phrased that. Calling characters 'rats' can be construed as bashing, which is against the forum rules.

I’m sure that wasn’t your intent, but please word your thoughts carefully and in a way that is polite. Smile

-----

Anyway, Kaname didn't 'turn' Yuuki into a vampire. She was actually a pureblood vampire, and was never actually a human. He bit her and restored her to her true status as a pureblood vampire because it was the only way to save her mind. Her memories were initially erased when Juuri changed her into a human, but slowly Yuuki's memories were beginning to come back and they terrified her affraid

If Yuuki had remained human any longer, she would have become insane. Kaname did it to save her. Smile

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm

ZeroLuvrVKG wrote:i think its pretty good for Zero to leave that ungrateful rat, he can let himself go and maybe beat the crap out of Kaname Zero hates Yuuki? 3622367455, I mean WHO THE HELL WOULD TURN THEIR 'SISTER' INTO A VAMPIRE!!!

Since your post is full of insults I will not welcome you to the forum; though I do not think you will need it.

First of all, through your post you prove that you have zero knowledge about vk.

Kaname didn't turn his sister into a vampire -

1. yuuki was from the beginning a pureblood vampire, and what kaname did was to bring her back to her real nature. yuuki was born as a kuran.

2. kaname and yuuki aren't siblings; kaname is her ancestor. and this is proved in the manga - if you will read acarefully you will find it.

Second, bashing is against this forum rules. Next time it will be better to not use words as "rat"

And third, about zero beating the crap out of kaname...slow chances. zero already tried and kaname kicked his ass Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 pm