Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Bar_left59%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Bar_left27%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Bar_left15%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
    norngpinky
    Youweremysafeplace*
    kialovejapan
    Yuki_kuran12345
    SassyKnight
    kanachanimmortal
    minimalve
    lililovelilica
    gentle yuuki
    jayashree
    emogirl4evr
    Anneliezz
    shizza24
    Knightmare
    caela
    Around The World
    soulkeeper_pol
    Evil in love
    krissy0324
    Rikana-hime
    mariangie
    Bloodredhead
    aya-chan
    Conrad Weller
    Nightclaws
    KuranPrince
    ambi9942*
    rosaever
    nina
    sweetsolace
    RedSonja
    VampireCythia
    loveiszero
    Akaruisama
    ChuCookie
    love ice
    juliet
    Trinity
    42 posters

Hino's artwork, meanings?

Trinity
      Trinity
      Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy
      Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Dropsoa

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Empty Hino's artwork, meanings?

Post by Trinity Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok XD I had no idea where to put this so I just shoved it in here, if the mods see it belonging somewhere else please move accordingly.

So lately I've been thinking alot about the VK artwork after seeing the artbook (*___*)

And I've noticed some interesting things, this post will be image heavy so if you have a bad connection i'm sorry D:

First this is a silly something I noticed xD But is there a reason why she did it? Just some food for thought and you may even come to notice things in other VK images.

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 477961

As we can see Zero and Kaname are playing chess, but notice Zero is on the white side? And don't they always say, whichever side moves first wins? And what side always moves first? I'm not meaning this in a shippy way, but i'm meaning it in perhaps a fight that may occur, I feel like we've been getting teased for a while about a fight between these two and I think it may happen, but does this mean that, Zero would initiate the fight? and perhaps win? lols random random

Next is this image

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 464317

This is proof that she does put hidden messages into her images, this is from what, the first volume? I think cant quite remember and too lazy to go check my books xD And it's quite obvious here that well, both Yuuki and Zero are in the Night class uniforms, which are for vampires of course, proof that they were both going to be vampires in this story (:

Then we have this image
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 448815

Of Kaname holding Artemis, not sure really what to say about this one but I find it rather interesting, why is he holding Artemis, and why is it wrapped round Zero like that? Is this going to be something that will happen in the future?

Then these 2 images, 2 of my favourites tbh
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 451866Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 427281

Notice the striking similarity? I don't know what it is about these works but I feel like there's a reason she has put them both in very similar poses, maybe it's just to show their vulnerability in the chapters at the time but really, why did she make them so similar? I find it quite strange tbh

And lastly something shippy-ish xD

these 2 images of Kaname and Yuuki

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 479416

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 337473

Yin and Yang.

Random yes but, is this the proof that they will be the final couple in the end, purely because they seem to be decipted as Yin and Yang? who knows

Please don't take this too seriously, I was just sharing my thoughts on some images and hope maybe others will do the same if they notice anything in any other images, will be nice to hear others input

kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Empty Re: Hino's artwork, meanings?

Post by kialovejapan Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Another picture!Thanks to baidu.com
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Covervol16

Pay attention at Yuuki!!! I think she's holding the same sword in the previous immage....But is really she?! Or it's Kaname's hand?! ... In my opinion the hand looks like small, so this is the hand of Yuuki!! The hidden message of the Great Matsuri Hino is that Yuuki will stop the fight between Kaname and Zero!!! ^^
      kialovejapan
      kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:01 pm

https://2img.net/h/i120.photobucket.com/albums/o172/trinity1001/477961.jpg
      As we can see Zero and Kaname are playing chess, but notice Zero is on the white side? And don't they always say, whichever side moves first wins? And what side always moves first? I'm not meaning this in a shippy way, but i'm meaning it in perhaps a fight that may occur, I feel like we've been getting teased for a while about a fight between these two and I think it may happen, but does this mean that, Zero would initiate the fight? and perhaps win? lols random random

I agree with your idea, but I answer with another image:Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Download4q

It looks like Kaname is going to kill the white piece... O.O so that means that Zero will be killed by Kaname?!?! :'( I hope not!!! I hope that white piece will be Sara....(after all the surname Shirabuki means a name of a white flower..."Shira" is "white," and "buki" is "Butterbur," a plant with white flowers),...so.... There are good probabilities that Sara is going to be killed by Kaname...!! Ih ih ih
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:59 pm

kialovejapan wrote:Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Bjhkhoiylp6

Hey Girls! How about this image?!?! There are a lot of hidden messages!!!!
      !) Yuuki is holding a sword...Who's that sword?! Kaname?! Zero?! or another Vampire Knight?! (in my opinion it seems belong to Kaname, we all saw in 82 chapter that Kaname is holding that sword....so this means that he's the real Vampire Knight...?!)
      2) Always Yuuki, she's putting off a mask!!!! O.O Why she?! She doesn't hide anything!!! It looks so strange!!!! Hino what does it mean?!?!?! -.- Is worst than a rebus Ah ah ah XD

Well in order to make more factual interpretations about cryptic depictions we have to take under consideration the time that have been presented plus the context of the story in that specific frame of time.

In this light the above cover is for chapter 25 i.e. the first ball of vampires that Yuuki got there “accidentally”.
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2143-2/vampire-knight/chapter-25.html

Back then Yuuki was still a human viz her true nature as a PB was still hidden thus my assumption is that the mask she is holding symbolizes her hidden nature which soon after had been revealed.

About the sword hm … I do not know what might mean … perhaps that the revelation of Yuuki’s true nature will bring a clash between Zero and Yuuki? They did end up as enemies after all (?)… But isn’t the sword that Kaname currently carries.

About the cover of chapter 82 … yes is Yuuki’s left hand that holds this sword/knife and it’s pointed towards Zero’s direction who is inside a coffin with glassy cover.

Kaname with his right hand touches Yuuki’s right hand and with his left covers Yuuki’s eyes.

What I’ve noticed (and I might be wrong though, but it fits with what we saw in this chapter) is the shadow/footprint that Zero’s hand which is touching the glass leaves. I think is like a beast’s paw >>

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 2ugmpf4

>> which really fit with this panel as well when the BR transformed into a beast>>

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 312ip1h

kialovejapan wrote:

https://2img.net/h/i120.photobucket.com/albums/o172/trinity1001/477961.jpg

I agree with your idea, but I answer with another image:Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Download4q

It looks like Kaname is going to kill the white piece... O.O so that means that Zero will be killed by Kaname?!?! :'( I hope not!!! I hope that white piece will be Sara....(after all the surname Shirabuki means a name of a white flower..."Shira" is "white," and "buki" is "Butterbur," a plant with white flowers),...so.... There are good probabilities that Sara is going to be killed by Kaname...!! Ih ih ih

Just a notation … the white chess pieces in VK represent the evil/villain characters.

Example this depiction when Kaname killed Shizuka >>
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2130-47/vampire-knight/chapter-20.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2130-48/vampire-knight/chapter-20.html

Thus if any white piece is victorious that means that the evil will have prevail which I do not think that will be the case. XD

Ps. Please kialovejapan do not double or triple posting. If you want to add something you can use the "edit" button which is under every post.
      Thank you.

kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:46 pm

what i see from this picture is that zero and kaname are bonded by fate(that implication by shadow)and kaname is just showing half truth to yuuki as he is covering her one eye and that sword ah maybe it is pointed on someone maybe sara but it definitely is not pointed on zero.
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:11 pm

lucykaede wrote:what i see from this picture is that zero and kaname are bonded by fate(that implication by shadow)and kaname is just showing half truth to yuuki as he is covering her one eye and that sword ah maybe it is pointed on someone maybe sara but it definitely is not pointed on zero.

Definitely not huh? Well the title on the cover says otherwise >>

“Deep in the coffin where the sword cannot reach

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82-page-2.html

And Zero is definitely in that chained coffin lol.
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:01 pm

nina wrote:
      lucykaede wrote:what i see from this picture is that zero and kaname are bonded by fate(that implication by shadow)and kaname is just showing half truth to yuuki as he is covering her one eye and that sword ah maybe it is pointed on someone maybe sara but it definitely is not pointed on zero.

oh sry i didn't read the quote but yeah both kaname and yuuki will not kill zero because duh hino don't want it like that. bounce
      Youweremysafeplace*
      Youweremysafeplace*
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:17 pm

lucykaede wrote:
      nina wrote:

oh sry i didn't read the quote but yeah both kaname and yuuki will not kill zero because duh hino don't want it like that. bounce

Since the title says “Deep in the coffin where the sword cannot reach"
      I dont think it really means like Kill Zero or anything. I think its maybe means like taming the beast inside him since we just saw a massive thorn beast from the bloody rose caused by him. Or maybe to free him. Plus yuuki is holding the sword. And so far she has shown no signs of killing him for anything. bounce
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Youweremysafeplace* wrote:
      lucykaede wrote:
      nina wrote:

I dont think it really means like Kill Zero or anything. I think its maybe means like taming the beast inside him since we just saw a massive thorn beast from the bloody rose caused by him. Or maybe to free him. Plus yuuki is holding the sword. And so far she has shown no signs of killing him for anything. bounce

I agree too ... it has a symbolic meaning ofc Very Happy
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 am

Youweremysafeplace* wrote:
      lucykaede wrote:
      nina wrote:

hmmmm......yeah maybe... scratch
      ah whatever i am seeing no happy chapters coming Crying or Very sad
      norngpinky
      norngpinky
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by norngpinky Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:48 am

I love the fact that Hino's art works have so much symbolism and you can just stare and analyze every single cryptic detail.

This cover was exactly. I can't even confidently tell what she is trying to imply. How do you that Zero is the one inside said coffin and not Yuuki and Kaname, for instance?

What does the sword represent?

Falc0n
      Falc0n
      Human

Post by Falc0n Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:52 pm

About the picture with Zero in the glass coffen

the beast claws are definitely Yuuki's and not Zero's. look closely and follow the reflection of the fingers in her both hands. and Zero's right hand down there doesn't have any claw reflection.

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Vk82coverbig

And about the picture with Kaname, Zero and Yuuki with the mask and sword, Hino told what the mask represents in her book.

the mask = a secret. even though Yuuki wasn't wearing the mask in the picture. confused
      and we knew later that her pureblood self is the secret.

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Vkart06

nina wrote:
      >> which really fit with this panel as well when the BR transformed into a beast>>

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 312ip1h

I was so excited in this chapter to finally see Zero's BR beast who was shown here before v

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Vk4031

now I'm so eagar to see Kaname's v

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Vampireknightch3620

wait a sec.. that bony face.. and Kaname's bony hand we frequently see now... does this mean.. Kaname is transforming into something else ?? into that beast above ??

just a thought..
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 29, 2012 1:26 pm

what is the meaning of this??? scratch Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Zero-Yuuki-vampire-knight-3078588-1600-1200

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Vampire.Knight.Wallpaper.480973

what this means??is this means that she will kill kaname?? Sad

Last edited by lucykaede on Tue May 29, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
      Fine of Fate
      Fine of Fate
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Falc0n wrote:

wait a sec.. that bony face.. and Kaname's bony hand we frequently see now... does this mean.. Kaname is transforming into something else ?? into that beast above ??

just a thought..
      The bony hand of Kaname's is because it is constantly touching the hunter sword and on that picture his body completely starved from his slumber so that he has practically become a living skeleton.
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Fine of Fate wrote:
      Falc0n wrote:

just a thought..
      The bony hand of Kaname's is because it is constantly touching the hunter sword and on that picture his body completely starved from his slumber so that he has practically become a living skeleton.

his hand got cut anyway.
      Rose.Petals
      Rose.Petals
      Human

Post by Rose.Petals Wed May 30, 2012 4:03 am

I was watching the anime last night, and I noticed that in the closing of season 1, the clocks are turning backwards. Yuuki also is wearing the infamous key around her neck. Maybe the key Kaname gave her will help her turn time back somehow?

All speculation..
      kanamekuranlover
      kanamekuranlover
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:19 am

lucykaede wrote:what is the meaning of this??? scratch Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Zero-Yuuki-vampire-knight-3078588-1600-1200

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Vampire.Knight.Wallpaper.480973

what this means??is this means that she will kill kaname?? Sad

i don't think this picture means kaname will kill yuuki but kaname is tagged as king.he is not like a king of chess but he is called king many times so maybe.if yuuki kills kaname i am gonna hate hino for rest of my life. sFun_banghead2
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:32 pm

in recent image of yuuki as a hunter,hino drew her eyes lilac or purple coloured.don't you guys find it strange?? scratch Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 7 Tumblr_mar8xge8fj1rq6bmbo1_500

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content