Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Bar_left59%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Bar_left27%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Bar_left15%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
    norngpinky
    Youweremysafeplace*
    kialovejapan
    Yuki_kuran12345
    SassyKnight
    kanachanimmortal
    minimalve
    lililovelilica
    gentle yuuki
    jayashree
    emogirl4evr
    Anneliezz
    shizza24
    Knightmare
    caela
    Around The World
    soulkeeper_pol
    Evil in love
    krissy0324
    Rikana-hime
    mariangie
    Bloodredhead
    aya-chan
    Conrad Weller
    Nightclaws
    KuranPrince
    ambi9942*
    rosaever
    nina
    sweetsolace
    RedSonja
    VampireCythia
    loveiszero
    Akaruisama
    ChuCookie
    love ice
    juliet
    Trinity
    42 posters

Hino's artwork, meanings?

Trinity
      Trinity
      Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy
      Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Dropsoa

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Empty Hino's artwork, meanings?

Post by Trinity Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok XD I had no idea where to put this so I just shoved it in here, if the mods see it belonging somewhere else please move accordingly.

So lately I've been thinking alot about the VK artwork after seeing the artbook (*___*)

And I've noticed some interesting things, this post will be image heavy so if you have a bad connection i'm sorry D:

First this is a silly something I noticed xD But is there a reason why she did it? Just some food for thought and you may even come to notice things in other VK images.

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 477961

As we can see Zero and Kaname are playing chess, but notice Zero is on the white side? And don't they always say, whichever side moves first wins? And what side always moves first? I'm not meaning this in a shippy way, but i'm meaning it in perhaps a fight that may occur, I feel like we've been getting teased for a while about a fight between these two and I think it may happen, but does this mean that, Zero would initiate the fight? and perhaps win? lols random random

Next is this image

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 464317

This is proof that she does put hidden messages into her images, this is from what, the first volume? I think cant quite remember and too lazy to go check my books xD And it's quite obvious here that well, both Yuuki and Zero are in the Night class uniforms, which are for vampires of course, proof that they were both going to be vampires in this story (:

Then we have this image
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 448815

Of Kaname holding Artemis, not sure really what to say about this one but I find it rather interesting, why is he holding Artemis, and why is it wrapped round Zero like that? Is this going to be something that will happen in the future?

Then these 2 images, 2 of my favourites tbh
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 451866Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 427281

Notice the striking similarity? I don't know what it is about these works but I feel like there's a reason she has put them both in very similar poses, maybe it's just to show their vulnerability in the chapters at the time but really, why did she make them so similar? I find it quite strange tbh

And lastly something shippy-ish xD

these 2 images of Kaname and Yuuki

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 479416

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 337473

Yin and Yang.

Random yes but, is this the proof that they will be the final couple in the end, purely because they seem to be decipted as Yin and Yang? who knows

Please don't take this too seriously, I was just sharing my thoughts on some images and hope maybe others will do the same if they notice anything in any other images, will be nice to hear others input

shizza24
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Empty Re: Hino's artwork, meanings?

Post by shizza24 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:53 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
      shizza24 wrote:
      VampireCythia wrote:

WOW knigtmare Shocked So I was right Shocked The shirt belongs to Zero if you look in chapter 50 page 6 you can see that the was there on him too. Shocked I think the coat is the one from chapter 51 Shocked And the tie is Zero´s too Shocked That´s pretty hinty Shocked Zero is going without any shirt again Shocked

I completely agree! That double button hole shirt is a definite day class shirt and the red tie goes with that day class uniform. Zero is often seen wearing a dark coat and that's what it is in the picture IMO...

Yeah Shocked Zero the shirtless man is back again Shocked ...

Hehe finally I hope so xD xD xD

I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms from my shirtless-Zero deficiency rofl rofl
      VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:10 pm

shizza24 wrote:
      VampireCythia wrote:
      shizza24 wrote:

I completely agree! That double button hole shirt is a definite day class shirt and the red tie goes with that day class uniform. Zero is often seen wearing a dark coat and that's what it is in the picture IMO...

I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms from my shirtless-Zero deficiency rofl rofl

OMG rofl Can´t wait to see him shirtless again rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I´m going fangirly someone rofl please stop me

Note:Shizza on you signature there is a text isn´t it from a song scratch ? I mean that i have heard a song that did have a text like that scratch I know it´s offtopic but couldn´t ressist asking sSig_busted
      shizza24
      shizza24
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:19 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
      shizza24 wrote:
      VampireCythia wrote:

OMG rofl Can´t wait to see him shirtless again rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I´m going fangirly someone rofl please stop me

Note:Shizza on you signature there is a text isn´t it from a song scratch ? I mean that i have heard a song that did have a text like that scratch I know it´s offtopic but couldn´t ressist asking sSig_busted

Hehe yessss xDDDDD More Shirtless Zero Twisted Evil

and LOL off topic rofl

And yes the lyrics are from the song "Love Song Requiem"

it goes like "She belongs to fairy tales that I could never be... The future haunts with memories that I could never have... And hope is just a stranger wondering how it got so bad..." It fits Zeki sooo perfectly Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 36224405 so sad and tragic.... Sad
      Anneliezz
      Anneliezz
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:02 am

shizza24 wrote:
      VampireCythia wrote:
      shizza24 wrote:

and LOL off topic rofl

it goes like "She belongs to fairy tales that I could never be... The future haunts with memories that I could never have... And hope is just a stranger wondering how it got so bad..." It fits Zeki sooo perfectly Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 36224405 so sad and tragic.... Sad

I'm not going to discuss wheter it's zero or not ( Very Happy) but.....

Indeed, We need shirtless zero. We've gotten him like that. It's not fair to take something away, once you've shown how delicious it looks rofl rofl

Guess Im' having with-drawl symptoms too-----> maybe this is where all the fangirling and zero-perviness comes from lately rofl rofl

Ps: and I really love that quote and you're signature Very Happy It is indeed so zeki xD
      shizza24
      shizza24
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:23 am

Anneliezz wrote:
      shizza24 wrote:
      VampireCythia wrote:

and LOL off topic rofl

Indeed, We need shirtless zero. We've gotten him like that. It's not fair to take something away, once you've shown how delicious it looks rofl rofl

Guess Im' having with-drawl symptoms too-----> maybe this is where all the fangirling and zero-perviness comes from lately rofl rofl

Ps: and I really love that quote and you're signature Very Happy It is indeed so zeki xD

Hehe I think we're going off topic here sEm_oops

But yes Hino-san was cruel.... taking us from shirtless Zero in EVERY chapter to NO Zero in ANY chapter Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 3307848339 that was just wrong

Well atleast Zero is back cheers now all that's left is for him to... sFun_mischieviousbig

and thanks! and yea that sig really caught my eye... the lyrics are sooo touching and zeki.... wub

off topic off topic off topic off topic off topic

VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:48 am

shizza24 wrote:
      Anneliezz wrote:
      shizza24 wrote:

and LOL off topic rofl

But yes Hino-san was cruel.... taking us from shirtless Zero in EVERY chapter to NO Zero in ANY chapter Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 3307848339 that was just wrong

Well atleast Zero is back cheers now all that's left is for him to... sFun_mischieviousbig

and thanks! and yea that sig really caught my eye... the lyrics are sooo touching and zeki.... wub

Yeah we all going off topic sSig_busted

How could i not know it sFun_banghead2 I have Trading Yesterday CD More than this in itunes sFun_banghead2 Yeah his songs are totally Zeki Razz Beautifull and sorrowful Razz Kind of like it Razz

Back to topic: Hino is so evil Razz The clothes could belong to both men. Razz They both have weared diffrent black coats. Razz But because of the tie, i more prefer setting my money on Zero Cool Now it´s me who are gambling Cool ...
      caela
      caela
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:14 am

VampireCythia wrote:
      shizza24 wrote:
      Anneliezz wrote:

How could i not know it sFun_banghead2 I have Trading Yesterday CD More than this in itunes sFun_banghead2 Yeah his songs are totally Zeki Razz Beautifull and sorrowful Razz Kind of like it Razz

Back to topic: Hino is so evil Razz The clothes could belong to both men. Razz They both have weared diffrent black coats. Razz But because of the tie, i more prefer setting my money on Zero Cool Now it´s me who are gambling Cool ...

ROFL Cythia....thanks for the gambling joke.....and yes, agreed that it could be Kaname's jacket, but the red Tie makes it more likely that the whole outfit is ZERO!!!

If I stay on this forum for more than five min, Cythia, kindly kick me off....I need sleep desparately!
      shizza24
      shizza24
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:17 am

VampireCythia wrote:
      shizza24 wrote:
      Anneliezz wrote:

Agreed! wub

And yes the shirt and coat can belong to both men but the tie is definitely Zero's..... Maybe this is what happened after the bite in VK 74? drawling
      VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:24 am

caela wrote:
      VampireCythia wrote:
      shizza24 wrote:

ROFL Cythia....thanks for the gambling joke.....and yes, agreed that it could be Kaname's jacket, but the red Tie makes it more likely that the whole outfit is ZERO!!!

If I stay on this forum for more than five min, Cythia, kindly kick me off....I need sleep desparately!

Yeah I couldn´t resist making that joke about gambling lol! Thanks for agree with me. lol! If Zero is going around without any shirt again. I´m scared if i don´t stop thinking about I´ll get nosebleeds lol!
      So it´s late at night there were you are. I´m glad over here it´s morning lol!
      Shizza: It seems like I´m not the only one who is droling lol!
      Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:31 pm

nina wrote:
      and kaname's regular shirts don't show the double button hole.
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/10

Well I guess you don’t pay much attention on kaname’s wardrobe Razz

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img267/6375/vampireknight1515914.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img855/2017/vampireknight1515917.jpg

actually, i didn't miss those (i didn't go all through every shirt kaname wears just to find one you know), the buttons were removed in the published book, so she made a mistake when she put them in and she took them out in the fixed up version. she probably remembered later what she said in the fanbook about the lots of buttons being a feature of the school shirt.

the button holes and the buttons were removed:
      http://tinypic.com/r/2nb9jdz/5
      http://tinypic.com/r/rutd81/5

67, the buttons were still there, but again, removed for the fixed up book
      http://tinypic.com/r/a596ac/5

so yah, i reckon its definitely meant to be the day class shirt esp when the school red tie is also there.

Last edited by Knightmare on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
      emogirl4evr
      emogirl4evr
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
      Humor : dark and mistevouis

Post by emogirl4evr Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Knightmare wrote:
      nina wrote:
      and kaname's regular shirts don't show the double button hole.
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/10

Well I guess you don’t pay much attention on kaname’s wardrobe Razz

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img267/6375/vampireknight1515914.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img855/2017/vampireknight1515917.jpg

actually, i didn't miss those (i didn't go all through every shirt kaname wears just to find one you know), the buttons were removed in the published book, so she obviously made a mistake when she put them in. or maybe one of her assistants did and she took them out in the fixed up version.

67, the buttons http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/6were still there[/url], but again, removed for the fixed up book

so yah, i reckon its definitely meant to be the day class shirt esp when the school red tie is also there.
      well then cheers
      caela
      caela
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:29 pm

kanamekisser wrote:
      Knightmare wrote:

actually, i didn't miss those (i didn't go all through every shirt kaname wears just to find one you know), the buttons were removed in the published book, so she obviously made a mistake when she put them in. or maybe one of her assistants did and she took them out in the fixed up version.

67, the buttons http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/6were still there[/url], but again, removed for the fixed up book

well then cheers

I second that...Ditto Knightmare

We've been lawyered! Shocked Very Happy

VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:43 pm

caela wrote:
      kanamekisser wrote:
      Knightmare wrote:

well then cheers

I second that...Ditto Knightmare

We've been lawyered! Shocked Very Happy

WOW that´s really good Shocked Yuuki is biting in Zero´s tie... Shocked That´s pretty hinty... Shocked
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:13 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl such a need??? Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 2154643180

When Zero wears a coat usually he doesn’t wears the uniform hence not even the tie >>
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-47679-22/vampire-knight/chapter-58.html

>> the shirt has ONE button
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-47679-26/vampire-knight/chapter-58.html
      >> or he doesn’t even wears a shirt … he prefers more casual clothes like t-shirts>>
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-56087-5/vampire-knight/chapter-63.html

Another one … coat without shirt >>
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/69/5

No shirt no tattoo Razz
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/69/6

Coat with t-shirt >>
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/10

Again >>
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/28

I think you got the point. Also when Zero is IN the academy he wears only his uniform i.e. a black SHORT jacket with grey (white) details … NO coat as it is depicted on the pic in question.

While Kaname wears usually black coat with white shirt. An example >
      http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c075/9.html

Kaname wears the same shirt in the previous chapter (65) but the buttons weren’t there while are depicted on the SAME shirt in chapter 66. So what this proves? Logically that they forgot to draw them … either way the collar is too high to have one or none button. They have forgotten Zero’s tattoo in some pics haha what that means; that Zero has no tattoo? ROFL

But since it is so important for you this empty shirt Razz … there are some more pics with Kaname wearing a shirt with 2 buttons >>

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v10/c048/24.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-56087-38/vampire-knight/chapter-63.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/32

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 1266797358553f

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 538658807333ef4cd669

If your point was that Kaname has NO shirt with 2 buttons Razz

But do you really believe that the depiction in question has such importance or relevance for the actual story? Yuuki actually will strip Zero??? rofl

shizza24
      shizza24
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:26 am

Woaw Knightmare!! You seem to have done your homework haha cheers

And about the uniform under the coat.... well he is seen wearing a coat over his uniform..

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-6/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-7/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

caela
      caela
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:40 am

nina wrote: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl such a need??? Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 2154643180

When Zero wears a coat usually he doesn’t wears the uniform hence not even the tie >>
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-47679-22/vampire-knight/chapter-58.html

>> the shirt has ONE button
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-47679-26/vampire-knight/chapter-58.html
      >> or he doesn’t even wears a shirt … he prefers more casual clothes like t-shirts>>
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-56087-5/vampire-knight/chapter-63.html

Another one … coat without shirt >>
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/69/5

No shirt no tattoo Razz
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/69/6

Coat with t-shirt >>
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/10

Again >>
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/28

I think you got the point. Also when Zero is IN the academy he wears only his uniform i.e. a black SHORT jacket with grey (white) details … NO coat as it is depicted on the pic in question.

While Kaname wears usually black coat with white shirt. An example >
      http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c075/9.html

Kaname wears the same shirt in the previous chapter (65) but the buttons weren’t there while are depicted on the SAME shirt in chapter 66. So what this proves? Logically that they forgot to draw them … either way the collar is too high to have one or none button. They have forgotten Zero’s tattoo in some pics haha what that means; that Zero has no tattoo? ROFL

But since it is so important for you this empty shirt Razz … there are some more pics with Kaname wearing a shirt with 2 buttons >>

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v10/c048/24.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/32

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 1266797358553f

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 538658807333ef4cd669

But do you really believe that the depiction in question has such importance or relevance for the actual story? Yuuki actually will strip Zero??? rofl

awww...any image that is not part of the manga proper is not canon. They are fun though cheers

Nina: None of the Kaname shirt pictures provided were white/two button collar shirts as part of the manga canon....(one was a black shirt)

Anyways, who ever Yuuki ends up doing sSig_censored stuff with, I do not see her as being passive. Yuuki is a bossy person. I can see her stripping either one of the guys.... rofl rofl (She did mention something about slapping Kaname rofl )

@Shizza: Nice catch with Zero + uniform + coat!
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:21 am

shizza24 wrote:Woaw Knightmare!! You seem to have done your homework haha cheers

And about the uniform under the coat.... well he is seen wearing a coat over his uniform..

And Nina, did a wonderful job there narrowing down the subject to the button's importance...

because if Hino would like to hint Zero would she use a simple coat, ordinary depiction of shirt and a red tie where mostly Kaname is depicted rather than the uniform jacket for example?

even though for me its a matter of pure fan there... Razz but still I am betting on Kaname...since this interpretation fits better and with the current circumstances than anything else...

Before Yuuki strips Zero, she has other things to resolute first...

caela wrote:[
      Nina: None of the Kaname shirt pictures provided were white/two button collar shirts as part of the manga canon....(one was a black shirt)

Anyways, who ever Yuuki ends up doing sSig_censored stuff with, I do not see her as being passive. Yuuki is a bossy person. I can see her stripping either one of the guys.... rofl rofl (She did mention something about slapping Kaname rofl )

@Shizza: Nice catch with Zero + uniform + coat!

To which pictures do you refer Caela because I have lost counting here Shocked (and by the end of this discussion probably other things too LOL)

@ By the way Knightmare which edition was this that you posted the scans from? its not the Viz one right?)

Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:03 am

nina wrote:
      https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img35/6977/538658807333ef4cd669.jpg
      matching Zero pic ---> http://108.60.201.122/552%2F73_15_AAFXT%2Fbonus09.png hino seems to like to give them matching clothing in colour pictures. the above clearly isn't the same shirt as https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/2rz2tmh.png since its missing the bent collar.

I didn't say that kaname doesn't wear two button shirts, just saying that a two button collar shirt (plus a bent collar) plus a red tie is most likely meant to hint the day class shirt, because as hino said, its a distinctive trait of the shirt.

anybody can wear all three pieces of clothing. but if you all are looking for clues as to who the clothes belong to, its more likely to be the one (or two) who usually wears the style no?

someone clue me up on why this is only a reference to one person? i was perfectly happy with it being both. lol. but if its one, i pick zero.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v10/c048/24.html --> black shirt...nightlcass shirt?
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/32 --> a panel from 67, one of the fixed images.

and its not that Hino won't draw kaname with two button, just that this particular shirt is mostly like to be the one we are all most familiar with. only because we're "supposed" to the guess who it refers to. if someone were wearing it, it'd mean nothing...

if we really want to get down to meaning...

i don't really think its about stripping anyone btw. its about sharing the image with another character(s) and they are there symbolically, like the wolves pic. its not a real picture of a scene thats gonna happen. the tree also reminds me of zero, a lot of their scenes recently have been around trees as well as reminding me of the big tree in his mind and how old yuuki was sitting under it.

juliet wrote:
      @ By the way Knightmare which edition was this that you posted the scans from? its not the Viz one right?)

vol14. no its not viz its the other one. i get the viz ones too, i like them a lot better.
      caela
      caela
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:23 am

Knightmare wrote:
      nina wrote:
      https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img35/6977/538658807333ef4cd669.jpg
      matching Zero pic ---> http://108.60.201.122/552%2F73_15_AAFXT%2Fbonus09.png hino seems to like to give them matching clothing in colour pictures. the above clearly isn't the same shirt as https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/2rz2tmh.png since its missing the bent collar.

I didn't say that kaname doesn't wear two button shirts, just saying that a two button collar shirt (plus a bent collar) plus a red tie is most likely meant to hint the day class shirt, because as hino said, its a distinctive trait of the shirt.

anybody can wear all three pieces of clothing. but if you all are looking for clues as to who the clothes belong to, its more likely to be the one (or two) who usually wears the style no?

someone clue me up on why this is only a reference to one person? i was perfectly happy with it being both. lol. but if its one, i pick zero.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v10/c048/24.html --> thats his coat
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/32 --> a panel from 67, one of the fixed images.

and its not that Hino won't draw kaname with two button, just that this particular shirt is mostly like to be the one we are all most familiar with. only because we're "supposed" to the guess who it refers to. if someone were wearing it, it'd mean nothing...

if we really want to get down to meaning...

i don't really think its about stripping anyone btw. its about sharing the image with another character(s) and they are there symbolically, like the wolves pic. its not a real picture of a scene thats gonna happen. the tree also reminds me of zero, a lot of their scenes recently have been around trees as well as reminding me of the big tree in his mind and how old yuuki was sitting under it.

juliet wrote:

vol14. no its not viz its the other one. i get the viz ones too, i like them a lot better.

@Knightmare

This scene represents the current Yuuki in Zero's mind (which we saw in chapter 74)? So the dayclass Yuuki got replaced finally with the updated Nightclass Yuuki? And the tree is the Shizuka tree? Extremely interesting! I wonder what the clothing represents then? Dirty laundry? (sorry, too silly to be serious for a whole paragraph Cool

I like your theory Knightmare....its just too bad it doesn't include a certain shirtless vampire hunter Sad

@Juliet
      I lost count of the pictures. If you want, you can scroll up a few to Nina's last post. Right now, I'm now I'm lucky that I am not misspelling everything. sorry, so sleepy......

Last edited by caela on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:24 am

Shizza wrote: And about the uniform under the coat.... well he is seen wearing a coat over his uniform..

Yes I had in mind that scene thus I wrote previously >>

When Zero wears a coat usually he doesn’t wears the uniform hence not even the tie …

Also when Zero is IN the academy he wears only his uniform i.e. a black SHORT jacket with grey (white) details … NO coat as it is depicted on the pic in question.

And in the depictions that you provided Zero is outside the academy … actually was when Zero lived in an apartment. I can’t recall any scene IN the academy (moreover since the depiction in question pinpoints the academy) where Zero wears black coat above his uniform.

caela wrote: awww...any image that is not part of the manga proper is not canon. They are fun though

Oh really? Then the pic in question according to your standards is canon or not canon?
      I guess when it is convenient the non canon pics do count and when isn’t they don’t … Why I’m not surprised? rofl

But since you brought up the canon subject … for whom it is canon to wear a black coat and in most cases with white shirt? >>

Juliet wrote: because if Hino would like to hint Zero would she use a simple coat, ordinary depiction of shirt and a red tie where mostly Kaname is depicted rather than the uniform jacket for example?

There you said it! cheers And since Yuuki has stripped Zero there Razz … where is his “trade mark” jacket?

@knightmare unfortunately I can’t see these links >>

matching Zero pic ---> http://108.60.201.122/552%2F73_15_AAFXT%2Fbonus09.png hino seems to like to give them matching clothing in colour pictures. the above clearly isn't the same shirt ashttps://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/2rz2tmh.png since its missing the bent collar.

But anyway I think we might have an agreement/compromise here >>

and its not that Hino won't draw kaname with two button,

That was my point though … so the shirt is debatable.

just that this particular shirt is mostly like to be the one we are all most familiar with. only because we're "supposed" to the guess who it refers to.

It could be ONLY the familiar one IF instead of the black coat was depicted the black jacket from the uniform.

i don't really think its about stripping anyone btw. its about sharing the image with another character(s) and they are there symbolically, like the wolves pic.

Now we agreed. This is how I view this particular depiction cuz as the red tie pinpoints on Zero the black coat pinpoints on Kaname (as symbols) and the shirt could be from both.
      caela
      caela
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:47 am

nina wrote:
      caela wrote:
      awww...any image that is not part of the manga proper is not canon. They are fun though

Oh really? Then the pic in question according to your standards is canon or not canon?
      I guess when it is convenient the non canon pics do count and when isn’t they don’t … Why I’m not surprised?

But since you brought up the canon subject … for whom it is canon to wear a black coat and in most cases with white shirt? >>

(1) post chapter 69 (yuuki is in her nightclass uniform)
      (2) red tie
      (3) white shirt
      (4) black coat

Kaname has no reason to wear a red tie. I can't imagine he will go back to school as a student.

Also, white shirt and black coat combo is the most common men's clothing combination in the manga. The red tie is what makes any sort of identification possible.

And as I said before, everyone in the manga wears black coats. Even Aido-dono died in a long black trench coat.

Also, I'm leaning towards Knightmare's suggestion that the pic is an updated interpretation of Zero's mind: Nightclass Yuuki sitting on a Shizuka Hio tree branch.

The Yuuki picture is definitely not canon, Nina. I hope you can trust me on that Cool.

Some canon manga images of black coat/white shirt combo and just black coats:

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Vampire-knight-695518
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Vampire-knight-695525

Yagari, Zero and Kaname in the combo black coat, white shirt
      everyone else in black coats, unable to determine what color clothing underneath.
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:18 pm

caela wrote: The Yuuki picture is definitely not canon, Nina.

Exactly … so if this pic counts to prove something related to the canon story then every non canon pic counts as well.

But whateva … Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-021

knightmare wrote:
      http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v10/c048/24.html --> black shirt...nightlcass shirt?

Now I saw that lol. Actually isn’t a shirt from the NC uniform. This scene is from the first day the NC moved at the academy. None of the students wore the uniform and if you go back you’ll see that Kaname comes from outside, finds Yuuki sleeping on the stairs and he is wearing his clothes and a black coat. So no, the shirt isn’t from the uniform.
      caela
      caela
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:52 pm

nina wrote:
      caela wrote: The Yuuki picture is definitely not canon, Nina.

Exactly … so if this pic counts to prove something related to the canon story then every non canon pic counts as well.

But whateva … Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-021

rofl Wow, we really do not understand each other. I never said that the Yuuki-sitting-on-tree portrait had any relevance to canon. I do not believe anyone on the thread said so either. I will be on the lookout for such misunderstandings in the future.

Note: trying to interpret non-canon art with other non-canon art is like two people using two different translations of the manga to discuss the manga. Both situations make it harder to make a satisfying conclusion. Canon manga is easiest for any interpretation basis, even for the non-canon artwork.

I mean, there is even Hino artwork with Zero in a nightclass uniform. I do not think that means Zero has a night class uniform in his wardrobe.
      rosaever
      rosaever
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Oh my I didn't know that posting this picture will give 5-pages discussion . Well for me I rather think that these clothes belongs to Kaname,but I think HM pictures are always full of symbols,colours which means sth. and it can be some kind of game with readers. I liked the idea with comparing this pictures with image with wolves( Zero and Kaname not literally as person) so it can be here as well with red tie( Zero) black coat ( Kaname), white shirt( both) altough if you once again look at the picture which I posted with this new image:

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 408097

we can see very clear Kaname's tie. I now that he is in the uniform, but usually the tie is covered by vest or jacket. So this is my opinion in this let's say VERY DETAILED DISCUSSION Razz
      And I found another picture which can reconcile both sides:
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Normal_1-3045

Let's say Yuuki is to lucky to can have them both.
      jayashree
      jayashree
      Level-E
      Level-E

Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 Drops1black

Post by jayashree Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:46 pm

ambi9942* wrote: juliet there is also another picture with an unidentified hand is reaching for yuki and shes reaching for it to but the problem with this picture is that kaname is with her
      http://www.fanpop.com/spots/vampire-knight/images/7038531/title/vampire-knight-photo
      here is a link for the picture! if the hand is kaname than whos hand do you think this is???? Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 4 1098764838
      that's Yuuki hand look closer it's her reflection in a mirror and also look closer at her hand the is some thing on it
      gentle yuuki
      gentle yuuki
      Human

Post by gentle yuuki Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:57 pm

im looking for a cover , can you guys help me ?
      its the cover when yuuki is wearing something like a hood
      with roses on it .. and kaname is with her looking sad
      and the picture is burning
      can you please give it to me if you have it ? bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content