Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Bar_left59%If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Bar_left27%If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Bar_left15%If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
Knightmare
nina
kanamelover95
KuranPrince
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
Katherine
DarkRose
Yuuki Kuran
lililovelilica
Bloodyrose94
nuitetoile21
Lisi
redpolka
funny bunny
Akaruisama
neosolaris12
kanamenyuuki4ever
Mel-Mel
love ice
juliet
25 posters

If Kaname left Yuuki

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneIf Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Dropsoa

If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Empty If Kaname left Yuuki

Post by juliet Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

What do you believe chapter 64? Kaname would leave Yuuki? Would you like that? Or how would you characterize his act if happening?

Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Empty Re: If Kaname left Yuuki

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:58 am

"If Kaname Left Yuuki" Hmm... well Kaname did leave Yuuki and if you read recent chapters we all saw what came of it Very Happy Yuuki somewhat went back to her old self...just a tiny bit. Like the fact that she pulled out a prefect badge and started taking control of the night class students. She's tougher than she looks x3 I think he may have wanted her to learn a bit of responsibilty and fending for herself while he's gone doing his stuff... But..out of nowhere just as quickly as he disappeared, he came back! We shall have to wait and see what he says in the next chapter. Very Happy
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:08 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:"If Kaname Left Yuuki" Hmm... well Kaname did leave Yuuki and if you read recent chapters we all saw what came of it Very Happy Yuuki somewhat went back to her old self...just a tiny bit. Like the fact that she pulled out a prefect badge and started taking control of the night class students. She's tougher than she looks x3 I think he may have wanted her to learn a bit of responsibilty and fending for herself while he's gone doing his stuff... But..out of nowhere just as quickly as he disappeared, he came back! We shall have to wait and see what he says in the next chapter. Very Happy

I hate to tell you this, but Kaname isn't leaving Yuuki. He knows that he'll return to Yuuki after accomplishing his original plan. Furthermore, Yuuki isn't a prefect... she's a Kuran. However, I have to agree with you and wait until the next chapter. It's not gonna be pretty since Zero is now on Sara's side and her future husband Kaname have returned.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:08 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:"If Kaname Left Yuuki" Hmm... well Kaname did leave Yuuki and if you read recent chapters we all saw what came of it Very Happy Yuuki somewhat went back to her old self...just a tiny bit. Like the fact that she pulled out a prefect badge and started taking control of the night class students. She's tougher than she looks x3 I think he may have wanted her to learn a bit of responsibilty and fending for herself while he's gone doing his stuff... But..out of nowhere just as quickly as he disappeared, he came back! We shall have to wait and see what he says in the next chapter. Very Happy

I hate to tell you this, but Kaname isn't leaving Yuuki. He knows that he'll return to Yuuki after accomplishing his original plan. Furthermore, Yuuki isn't a prefect... she's a Kuran. However, I have to agree with you and wait until the next chapter. It's not gonna be pretty since Zero is now on Sara's side and her future husband Kaname have returned.
    I totally agree with you
    Kaname's gonna return to Yuuki If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 651225598
    kanamelover95
    Human

If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Empty Is this the end of yume?!

Post by kanamelover95 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:44 pm

I cant help but think this is the end of yume!!! kaname seems like he made up his mind and all he wants to do is get away from yuuki and shes desperately trying to go after him. I feel like she wont be able to change his mind or his plans. Kaname just wants to end their relationship!!! >.< Is this really the end of yume?!!! he seems to be thinking about the 'hooded woman' and ignoring yuuki.I dont get him at all. Evil or Very Mad and im so worried about him at the same time! its all of a sudden zero and sara vs. kaname fight!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:44 am

kanamelover95 wrote:I cant help but think this is the end of yume!!! kaname seems like he made up his mind and all he wants to do is get away from yuuki and shes desperately trying to go after him. I feel like she wont be able to change his mind or his plans. Kaname just wants to end their relationship!!! >.< Is this really the end of yume?!!! he seems to be thinking about the 'hooded woman' and ignoring yuuki.I dont get him at all. Evil or Very Mad and im so worried about him at the same time! its all of a sudden zero and sara vs. kaname fight!

First of all hello new bordie and welcome Very Happy

Now to answer to your worry … nope IMO this isn’t the end of the Yume and the answer is written on your own post. The key is Yuuki and her unshakable feelings for him … her determination to not give up on him shined in this chapter more than ever. However as you say Kaname’s mind seems fixed and focused on his goal which I’m afraid is leading him to his destruction. But since Hino presents Yuuki so firm does she afford to fail? I think not because as the heroine must save the man she loves.

For the only thing that I’m 1000% sure in this story is about Kaname’s love and devotion to Yuuki … the question mark for some fans was Yuuki’s feelings. For a diehard Kaname’s fan as me lol Yuuki’s words and actions in this chapter is what I was yearning to see for so long. Not that I doubted about her feelings … no … but I wanted to see if her love was a match for Kaname’s unconditional love for her.

About Kaname’s reasons for trying to push Yuuki away from him … does it make any sense that he would abandoned Yuuki (the girl that he loves more than anything in this world and with which wanted to spend the eternity; /his words not mine) just to fulfill HW’s wish?
    And if this was so important for him why he didn’t do it in the past? What stopped him then when as he said before his slumber was alone? Why now?

And bottom line such deep feelings do not change so easily and Yuuki is the most recent proof of what I’m saying.

For me Hino with his line about the HW (and also Ruka’s questions in the previous chapter about his decision) opens the window to the past and at least she owes us some answers.
    To tell you the truth from one aspect I’d like to be his reasoning for leaving Yuuki so simple cuz that would mean that she deffo can change his mind. But unfortunately I think that this is just another lame excuse (as his previous lies) to crush Yuuki’s feelings and make her give up on him thus and Yuuki should find the truth and do something more than showing that she wants to die from his hands.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:26 am

kanamelover95 wrote:I cant help but think this is the end of yume!!! kaname seems like he made up his mind and all he wants to do is get away from yuuki and shes desperately trying to go after him. I feel like she wont be able to change his mind or his plans. Kaname just wants to end their relationship!!! >.< Is this really the end of yume?!!! he seems to be thinking about the 'hooded woman' and ignoring yuuki.I dont get him at all. Evil or Very Mad and im so worried about him at the same time! its all of a sudden zero and sara vs. kaname fight!

naw. the whole point of their fight is that kaname is anything but committed to permanently parting with yuuki and yuuki called him out on it. in order to really leave her, he has to be able kill her, like he said before. yuuki commits herself to stopping kaname and kaname talks like he will kill her, but he leaves instead. kaname is committed to his plan and to pushing yuuki away (for now), its not for all time and yuuki knows it.

kaname still wants yuuki and loves her. until kaname can cut himself off from his feelings, its really impossible for him to push her away for real.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIf Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:49 am

One question...If Kaname has a unconditional love with Yuki, then why decide to do what the Hooded Woman wanted? If he really did love her, he would forget his plans and take her away somewhere safe as Ichijo said....

YuMe seems dead to me now...Its like Yuki was giving Kaname two options: Stop or I will kill you. Didnt you see how she reacted this chapter? I couldn't believe how you went right off at him with her Artemis....

Kaname DID Love the Hooded woman, and here's why,

Yuki is being Kaname through his memories...

"I wonder what this feeling is? This person is extremely important to me..."

Kaname loved HW, no doubt about that, and HW cared for him too, so its reasonable to say they were lovers.

Notice the words in bold. "I wonder what this feeling is?" Its LOVE. And Yuki doesn't know what it is. She doesn't know the true feeling of love, so Yuki has really NEVER felt true love for Kaname at all.

I am really impressed with Yuki Very Happy She's maturing and going for what she believes in. Finally she has attempted to stop him.. And the way the story is going now is Yuki continues fighting Kaname ZeKi will become endgame after all.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:10 am

SassyKnight wrote:One question...If Kaname has a unconditional love with Yuki, then why decide to do what the Hooded Woman wanted? If he really did love her, he would forget his plans and take her away somewhere safe as Ichijo said....

YuMe seems dead to me now...Its like Yuki was giving Kaname two options: Stop or I will kill you. Didnt you see how she reacted this chapter? I couldn't believe how you went right off at him with her Artemis....

Kaname DID Love the Hooded woman, and here's why,

Kaname loved HW, no doubt about that, and HW cared for him too, so its reasonable to say they were lovers.

Notice the words in bold. "I wonder what this feeling is?" Its LOVE. And Yuki doesn't know what it is. She doesn't know the true feeling of love, so Yuki has really NEVER felt true love for Kaname at all.

I am really impressed with Yuki Very Happy She's maturing and going for what she believes in. Finally she has attempted to stop him.. And the way the story is going now is Yuki continues fighting Kaname ZeKi will become endgame after all.

Sassy I am bored to write the self-evident, try reading the manga and also aren't you a zeki?

so why aren't you for once bothering with Zeki (you remember that it exists right or no?) and leave Kaname to us...

its very funny throwing arrows to a ship that sails while yours had hit the bottom..LOL...

on second thought I do not blame you, its logical that you want to occupy your thoughts with something that still exists rather than the zeki phantom...em..no fandom i meant..haha
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:56 pm

SassyKnight wrote:One question...If Kaname has a unconditional love with Yuki, then why decide to do what the Hooded Woman wanted? If he really did love her, he would forget his plans and take her away somewhere safe as Ichijo said....

One Kaname has something he has to do, which he believes is for the better, for both species. In a way its rather unselfish of him to put aside his own happiness to become a villian for the greater good. I for one full stand by that Kaname believe he is doing the right thing, the thing i disagree with him on is his means of accomplishing his goal, urgo killing.

And i dont think there is any question that Kaname loves Yuuki. Its pretty plain that he does from this chapter and one's previous.

Yume dead? I don't think so, not from this chapter. Hearing those words from Yuuki, she was upset he left her, and reitterated that if he wanted to split he either had to kill her or she would kill him. Quite passionate words in a way, the whole i can't have you so no-one else will.

Also look at the interaction they have using their eyes.

If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 33om8ll

Looks quite alot like love to me from those expressions. For one i wouldn't look at a guy like that if i didnt feel very strongly about him. And if a guy looked at me and reacted like that i'd so be suspecting he liked me. I suppose i can use the phrase actions speak louder then words here.

With Kaname and his words he is pushing Yuuki away. The reasons are yet unknown really. It could be because of his plan, for Yuuki's safety or because he may intend to end his own life as the final act, so he does not want Yuuki attached to him as it would give her great pain to lose him. We will have to wait and see. But one thing i think has been made completly claer is that Yume have mutual romantic feelings still. So for this Yume fan i am happy in this regard. Very Happy My worry lies with Kaname's path now.

Extremly important does not necessarily equate to romantic love. Like we all have freinds and family who we will regard as important, but we dont love them in a romantic sense.

Anyway regardless of how Kaname feels on HW, he loves Yuuki. At this moment in time Yuuki is the woman in his heart. And she is not a replacement as Kaname's own words blow that arguement out of the water. "No-one can replace another."

And with Yuuki i think she has proven in words and actions that she does love Kaname. The words "i have not given up on you" strongly suggest her feelings are unchanged. She has not given up on their relationship.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIf Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:35 am

But she said so herself, "I won’t let you do whatever you want anymore, even if it means I’ll have to cut you open." So she basically would kill him as he wished that time for the sake of everyone else.

"I have not given up yet! Do you still remember what you said in front of the room with the coffin, that you’d rather kill me with your own hands, or I kill you with mine, if you were going to let me go?"
    If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Ca1349540923dd54bf8e2bd2d109b3de9d82488f

IMO I think that she is not giving up on stopping him. She didn't state that she wasn't giving up on him...

And yes I don't deny that the way they gazed at each other was a "I miss you" look...But still what about Zero and Yuki's stare?

I must stop Kaname.... Its not your fault so don't cry for me...
    If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 9032e

You know what I think? I think that Zero is starting to except Yuki's vampire nature...See this image here? Zero is remembering Yuki as both a vampire and a human...

She died, the same day Ichiru did. What I kissed that day was her dead body. It was nothing more than my farewell to the dead.
    If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 9345d688d43f8794b302c494d21b0ef41ad53a8e

"I used to believe that you’d stay by her side forever."
    If Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 D31b0ef41bd5ad6ec004e85081cb39dbb7fd3c8e
    "Because I’m not worried for you Zero!"

Why do I still have hope? Why would she who is dead to me still look at me the way she used to… while Ichiru could never let me see his eyes again as his body gradually turned cold.

The bold words are proof...Zero does still have hope for Yuki. He still believes that she will choose him because of what Kaname is doing. Is that enough prove that he still loves her vampire side? That he cannot possible kill her no matter how many times he could point that gun at her face...He can't end it...

"As much as I want to end all this...I'm still attached to the past." - Zero Volume 10 Official Volume

He cant end her life because of their past, and how he loved her then. He still loves her, and always will ^_^
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:00 pm

SassyKnight wrote:But she said so herself, "I won’t let you do whatever you want anymore, even if it means I’ll have to cut you open." So she basically would kill him as he wished that time for the sake of everyone else.

Yuuki will try and stop Kaname as she does not agree with his actions, but kill? confused I sort of doubt that really. If she did i would see her ending her own life too. To me Yuuki there was stating how serious she is in this matter. She won't roll over like she used to and she will stick by her guns. But i see this as good as she is becoming more an equal to Kaname by standing up to him, and not being so submissive.

"I have not given up yet! Do you still remember what you said in front of the room with the coffin, that you’d rather kill me with your own hands, or I kill you with mine, if you were going to let me go?"

Well this line really confirms she was upset at him leaving her. Her saying she has not given up yet followed by her speaking of that promise, shows she is very much speaking of him having left her.

And the not given up line, was in response to Kaname saying he had given up on her. She stated she hadn't given up on him yet or their relationship. Otherwise she would not have said that or restated the promise they made. Would be rather pointless really for her to say that otherwise.

And yes I don't deny that the way they gazed at each other was a "I miss you" look...But still what about Zero and Yuki's stare?

Erm...i said nothing about Zeki stares, i was responding to your comments on Yume. Very Happy

That he cannot possible kill her no matter how many times he could point that gun at her face...He can't end it...

Funny as Kaname seem's unable to kill Yuuki aswell. He made no move this chapter to attack all he did was defend and dodge. Then the moment Yuuki got hurt he stopped to wipe away the blood and looked concerned. If thats how he responds to her getting a slight cut, imagine his reaction if she got a more serious injury. Remember with touma he went to beat the guy up after he hurt her and Kaname always looks so sad with Yuuki at the moment as he knows he is hurting her inside. I highly doubt by all these reactions he could kill her.

And with Zero i doubt he could kill Yuuki either. Him pointing his gun i have always seen as a defensive mechanism by him, a physical barrier to stop Yuuki getting to close as he knows she can easily get through his defences due to his feelings for her.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIf Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Sassy and Bloodredhead I'm happy to say that BOTH of your posts were really good and made a lot of sense o.o For once I have nothing to disagree with ^^ I'm glad it's realized that both Zero and Kaname even though they treat Yuuki coldly still care for her and will not...no can not hurt her because of their pasts together. Kaname's facade will break from time to time ( like with him stopping to wipe her cheek...) and Zero's has too ( like with him hugging her ) ... it's obvious they both still care.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneIf Kaname left Yuuki - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:08 am

i have a question is kaname trying yuuki to give back to zero?does he want yuuki to live happily with zero while he dies in this cruel pureblood battle.it so looks like.i think thats why he is trying to show yuuki that he is a very bad person and to zero as well.
    Andre
    Andre
    Human

Post by Andre Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:37 pm

lucykaede wrote:i have a question is kaname trying yuuki to give back to zero?does he want yuuki to live happily with zero while he dies in this cruel pureblood battle.it so looks like.i think thats why he is trying to show yuuki that he is a very bad person and to zero as well.

Somehow you're right. It looks like that.
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-49-page-33.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-49-page-34.html
    From what Kaname says, it is clear that he wanted Yuuki and that he loves her.
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-52-page-10.html
    "I can't possobly let go of you". Kaname says clearly can not give up on her - his face is definitely scary - .
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-81-page-18.html
    Every time I see this page I start to dream *smile*. He still wants her, but his plan to kill all pure-blood is more important than himself - he loves Yuuki with all his heart, but something is more important than this burning desire to have his beloved bird just for himself. The reason why he wants to do it is still unknown, there are only guesses, but certainly is very important.
    As it is, we have to wait for the next chapters to realize what will happen between them, but I don’t think that Kaname will lend Yuuki to Zero – just my opinion.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 am

Andre wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:i have a question is kaname trying yuuki to give back to zero?does he want yuuki to live happily with zero while he dies in this cruel pureblood battle.it so looks like.i think thats why he is trying to show yuuki that he is a very bad person and to zero as well.

"I can't possobly let go of you". Kaname says clearly can not give up on her - his face is definitely scary - .
    Every time I see this page I start to dream *smile*. He still wants her, but his plan to kill all pure-blood is more important than himself - he loves Yuuki with all his heart, but something is more important than this burning desire to have his beloved bird just for himself. The reason why he wants to do it is still unknown, there are only guesses, but certainly is very important.
    As it is, we have to wait for the next chapters to realize what will happen between them, but I don’t think that Kaname will lend Yuuki to Zero – just my opinion.
    but he knows he is gonna die and thats why he is trying to make yuuki abandon him and this only leads to zeki as after kaname zero is the one yuuki cares the most about but i will like to see her with hanabusa rather see zeki happening.
    Andre
    Andre
    Human

Post by Andre Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:52 am

lucykaede wrote:
    Andre wrote:

but he knows he is gonna die and thats why he is trying to make yuuki abandon him and this only leads to zeki as after kaname zero is the one yuuki cares the most about but i will like to see her with hanabusa rather see zeki happening.

You're right, but I never denied that it can't happen. I just said that Kaname loves Yuuki more than his own happiness - he wants her to be happy and safe -.
    Still, there are several reasons that prevent Yuuki to be with Zero and Kaname to die:
    1. She won’t abondon Kaname. She chose to be with him and she said she will be by his side. A good example is the chapter eighty-one. I do not see her abandoning him so easily.
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/81/15
    She disagrees with what he does and she’ll stop him – this is what she said -.
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/81/20
    You can see the sadness in his eyes. Yuuki was injured, and he tried to stop the bleeding.
    2. Zero is a vampire, but not a pure-blood, so he’s not immortal and Yuuki is. This is the main reason that stops the two to be together. And even if Yuuki would give him her blood, Zero'll never agree with that.
    3. Zero does not believe that Yuuki is still the same person, even if she is a vampire. We have to wait and see if he will realize this - Zero is really stubborn *smile*-.

Ok, maybe there are others reasons, but they are not coming to my mind. This are the main ones and do not know how I missed them in the previous post.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Andre wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Andre wrote:

You're right, but I never denied that it can't happen. I just said that Kaname loves Yuuki more than his own happiness - he wants her to be happy and safe -.
    Still, there are several reasons that prevent Yuuki to be with Zero and Kaname to die:
    1. She won’t abondon Kaname. She chose to be with him and she said she will be by his side. A good example is the chapter eighty-one. I do not see her abandoning him so easily.
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/81/15
    She disagrees with what he does and she’ll stop him – this is what she said -.
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/81/20
    You can see the sadness in his eyes. Yuuki was injured, and he tried to stop the bleeding.
    2. Zero is a vampire, but not a pure-blood, so he’s not immortal and Yuuki is. This is the main reason that stops the two to be together. And even if Yuuki would give him her blood, Zero'll never agree with that.
    3. Zero does not believe that Yuuki is still the same person, even if she is a vampire. We have to wait and see if he will realize this - Zero is really stubborn *smile*-.

Ok, maybe there are others reasons, but they are not coming to my mind. This are the main ones and do not know how I missed them in the previous post.

OKAY andre i understand what you are saying and i too think that yume's love is everlasting but it seems that kaname is going to die,he himself confirms it taking blame of sins he hasn't committed.i think kaname has done something which actually saved kiryus and i think in climax when he will know it and kaname will die then he will accept yuuki realizing that purebloods are not bad after all and will become both hunter's association and vampire world's king,i am big yume shipper but as the story is tragic i don't see yume love fulfilling in end,still i hope that zeki won't happen and yume will finally reunite for good.i want zero to end up with maria.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm