Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

VK roleplay interviews

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

VK roleplay interviews

Post by juliet on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Ι thought to have some fun so let's roleplay questions.

Rules: The first player poses a question to a VK character. The next player answers (like a VK character) and along with the answer of the VK character must provide a new question directed to another Vk character for the next player to go on. So its answer plus question...

Let's not pose a question to the same character as the abobe player but let's keep the line instead. To the answer phase let's make it more realistic as we think as possible and as hilarious as possible.

I will begin the game:

To Zero: What was the first thought that crossed your mind when you heard from Yuuki's lips that Kaname is her brother?

Last edited by juliet on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Re: VK roleplay interviews

Post by Anneliezz on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:06 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    Now when Kaito is here:
    "Do you know everything?"

What do you mean? Do I know everything?
    Well, I know a lot. Cool Im' smart ofcourse . Cool And I know everything about hunting those ******* vampires.
    Actually about vampire hunting,.......

*talks hours and hours about killing vampires*

In the mean time Yagari walks by so it's time to ask him a question.

To Yagari: Do you always smoke a cigar? Even when you're in bath ? And wat about when you're sSig_censored ?
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:52 am

Anneliezz wrote:

To Yagari: Do you always smoke a cigar? Even when you're in bath ? And wat about when you're sSig_censored ?

Yagari : " What kind of question is that ? I only smoke when taking tub baths . Everytime I tried to smoke when taking a shower . They keep getting wet and yucky . I can't believe how ignorant you are Miss ! All people smoke after having sex Unless you want to see the lady doing the same as Monica Lewinski . Pretty good view ! drawling Oh , I need to go to town today to get some action . drawling I'm very popular with the misses. sFun_mischieviousbig Do you want to go out with me ? "

Kaien Cross enters the room .

Cross : " Yagari ! You want to go out with me for drinks . Let's go ! "

Pulls Yagari out .

Yagari : " Baka Kaien , do you expect me to go out with you ? I'm losing points with this lady . Go drink with Zero or Kaito or whoever . I don't care . Just leave me alone . "

Kaien : " Meanie Yagari ! "

Yagari : " %$$%%^^%% @@#$$%%% sSig_censored Bye, lady interviewer ... "

As Kaien Cross is here : " I heard you like to cook for Zero and Yuuki . Do you have any secret recipies you like to share ? "

emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

Post by emogirl4evr on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:12 pm

mariangie wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

Yagari : " What kind of question is that ? I only smoke when taking tub baths . Everytime I tried to smoke when taking a shower . They keep getting wet and yucky . I can't believe how ignorant you are Miss ! All people smoke after having sex Unless you want to see the lady doing the same as Monica Lewinski . Pretty good view ! drawling Oh , I need to go to town today to get some action . drawling I'm very popular with the misses. sFun_mischieviousbig Do you want to go out with me ? "

Kaien Cross enters the room .

Cross : " Yagari ! You want to go out with me for drinks . Let's go ! "

Pulls Yagari out .

Yagari : " Baka Kaien , do you expect me to go out with you ? I'm losing points with this lady . Go drink with Zero or Kaito or whoever . I don't care . Just leave me alone . "

Kaien : " Meanie Yagari ! "

Yagari : " %$$%%^^%% @@#$$%%% sSig_censored Bye, lady interviewer ... "

As Kaien Cross is here : " I heard you like to cook for Zero and Yuuki . Do you have any secret recipies you like to share ? "

um not unless you like food poisoning case i can't cook edable food. unless its sugar cookies
    question for yuki when you grow up are u plaing on moving out ?
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:36 am

kanamekisser wrote:

um not unless you like food poisoning case i can't cook edable food. unless its sugar cookies

Interviewer: " Hey , Zero ! Don't answer Kaien's questions . Meanie ! " cryyyyyyy

Zero : " Who are you adressing ? I'm only passsing by ... "

Interviewer : " Gulp ... SORRY !!!! Let's continue with the interviews . Okay , Yuuki ! Now is your time to answer . " sFun_cheerleader2

Yuuki : " Me ... But already am a growth - up . I moved with Kaname a year and half ago . But after Kaname leaving me without an explanation . cryyyyyyy The Kuran manor was too big for me . I can't return home again . The hunters now are keeping me watch . So I have the idea of returning the Night Class . Doing something helps me forget Kaname . At least now I'm not alone . But wait when this person returns . I'm waiting him with a good slapping to his face . I need a good explanation for what that person did to me ... "

Zero : ( thinking ) " I have a chance at last !!! She has a grouch against that Kuran person . I can try now to win her "
    ( talking ) : " Yuuki , do you need to look for something at the Kuran Manor . I can ... "

Yuuki : " NOOOOO !!!!!! I only return after that person give me the explanation I deserve . I have to go to check how the Blood Tablet incident is running so far . Bye ! "

Zero : " I'm going to help you later ... " almost..

Interviewer : " Don't leave Zero ! furious You need to compensate me for the prank you did before . Trying to pass for Cross was no funny ! So this is your question : As you live alone after Yuuki leaving the Cross Academy for the first time . I undestand Yuuki was the one who did the clothing shopping for you in the past . Who buy your clothes now ? Or are you using the same clothes as before ? "

emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Warning Zone

Post by emogirl4evr on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:18 am

mariangie wrote:
    kanamekisser wrote:

Interviewer: " Hey , Zero ! Don't answer Kaien's questions . Meanie ! " cryyyyyyy

Zero : " Who are you adressing ? I'm only passsing by ... "

Interviewer : " Gulp ... SORRY !!!! Let's continue with the interviews . Okay , Yuuki ! Now is your time to answer . " sFun_cheerleader2

Yuuki : " Me ... But already am a growth - up . I moved with Kaname a year and half ago . But after Kaname leaving me without an explanation . cryyyyyyy The Kuran manor was too big for me . I can't return home again . The hunters now are keeping me watch . So I have the idea of returning the Night Class . Doing something helps me forget Kaname . At least now I'm not alone . But wait when this person returns . I'm waiting him with a good slapping to his face . I need a good explanation for what that person did to me ... "

Zero : ( thinking ) " I have a chance at last !!! She has a grouch against that Kuran person . I can try now to win her "
    ( talking ) : " Yuuki , do you need to look for something at the Kuran Manor . I can ... "

Yuuki : " NOOOOO !!!!!! I only return after that person give me the explanation I deserve . I have to go to check how the Blood Tablet incident is running so far . Bye ! "

Zero : " I'm going to help you later ... " almost..

Interviewer : " Don't leave Zero ! furious You need to compensate me for the prank you did before . Trying to pass for Cross was no funny ! So this is your question : As you live alone after Yuuki leaving the Cross Academy for the first time . I undestand Yuuki was the one who did the clothing shopping for you in the past . Who buy your clothes now ? Or are you using the same clothes as before ? "

um ............... i by my own clothes . i learned on youtube. XD

question for aidou
    do u drink blood only or blood and evry acolhalic ( can't spell it right. o well.) drink there is . or just have too many parties?
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:11 pm

question for aidou
    do u drink blood only or blood and evry acolhalic ( can't spell it right. o well.) drink there is . or just have too many parties?

M..no Aidou, no party....that's simple (people are calling me at their parties because I am a star)...what do you say Shiki?

Shiki: (sign) I thought it was that "ice" issue?

Aidou: How dare you? I am sure you are jealous because I am an idol and no, I won't give you ice at the next party, hm...

Shiki: okay then I will say to Kaname that...

Aidou: No, no!! Wait...Shiki!!!!!!!!

Question to Shiki: What did you think when you found out that Yuuki is your pureblood cousin?

emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by emogirl4evr on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:55 pm

juliet wrote:
    question for aidou

M..no Aidou, no party....that's simple (people are calling me at their parties because I am a star)...what do you say Shiki?

Shiki: (sign) I thought it was that "ice" issue?

Aidou: How dare you? I am sure you are jealous because I am an idol and no, I won't give you ice at the next party, hm...

Shiki: okay then I will say to Kaname that...

Aidou: No, no!! Wait...Shiki!!!!!!!!

Question to Shiki: What did you think when you found out that Yuuki is your pureblood cousin?
    i thought what know way ! at first

? 4 rima this is random but who do u loveeeeeeeeeee?
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:11 am

kanamekisser wrote:

? 4 rima this is random but who do u loveeeeeeeeeee?

Rima : " I need to answer this ... ???? Okay ! I love my mom , my dad , my work , school , my friends , Takuma . And to feed a certain Pocky lover guy . "

Let's move to another part of Cross Academy . To interview some Day Class members . Here is this nice group of cute Kyah girls . To any of you girls : " who is the best looking guy at school and why ?
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:11 am

To any of you girls : " who is the best looking guy at school and why ?

Girl A: Zero...
    Girl B: Who is Zero?
    Girl C: Idol-Senpai.... drawling
    Girl D: Takuma...(gorgeous despite that look hypnotise )
    Girl E: I like them all can not decide...
    Girl F: The headmaster!!
    Girl A, B, C, D, E, : Hey our friend is not that good lately...
    Girl F: Have you seen him with that apron frying fishes at his kitchen? (not that I was spying at him shy )
    Girls: Our friend has gone never mind...please we have to get her to the doctor...talk with anyone else...

Question to Isaya: What about your maid, you are alone now, do you have a bond? are you planning to marry her?

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:15 pm

juliet wrote:
    Question to Isaya: What about your maid, you are alone now, do you have a bond? are you planning to marry her?

Isaya : " We pureblood vampires only marry each other . After my wife's sacrificed herself for our offspring ; I have not thought of marrying again . There's the problem of not many pureblood single women available . Sara - san is available ; but I don't like that young lady . My needs for now as a widower are little . My maid could attend for then for now ... "

Okay , lets move on . Sara - sama : " I thought vampires liked to use bats and wolves as familiars . But I saw you using a lot of spiders . Why spiders ? "
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:25 am

[/quote]
    Okay , lets move on . Sara - sama : " I thought vampires liked to use bats and wolves as familiars . But I saw you using a lot of spiders . Why spiders ? "
    [/quote]

They are like me, small,inconspicuos but also dangerous and cruel. They are pretending to be a insignificant creatures though in reallity they are killers.

To Kaito: What would you do if you felt in love with a vampire?
    Don't answer it would never happen sFun_thbpbpthpt

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Akaruisama wrote:

To Kaito: What would you do if you felt in love with a vampire?
    Don't answer it would never happen sFun_thbpbpthpt

Kaito : sSc_jawdrop3 " You robbed my words . Are you crazy to expect me , vampire hunter extraordinary , to fall in love with one of those filthy things !! explosive I even had to kill my own brother after turning into one . I'm not like Zero . Who is always denying he is interested by that Kuran missis pureblood puppy lion . When he is the one always following her as her pet . aha I prefer death than falling so low . "

Jimbo enters the room .

Jimbo : " Good to be so young ! Thinking only of girls . Let's go ! We have a briefing on our next mission in minutes . "

Kaito : " Bye ! Need to find a cute girlfriend soon ! " Do you know any gorgueous big - boobed H - U - M - A - N lady ? drawling Not for me ; but for Zero . He doesn't understand he is losing his time with that pureblood Kuran girl . "

To Jimbo : " How do you got that scar in your face ? " don\'t speak

Meleas
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Meleas on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:04 am

o Jimbo : " How do you got that scar in your face ? " don\'t speak

Jimbo: So you are the lady with the funny questions, Yagari warned me about? scratch

Well take a guess...
    Once there was a vampire who was so fond of me that he tried to scratch his initials on my face. furious

He regretted that Twisted Evil

And the next question goes to Haruka and Juuri: Did you invite Rido to your wedding?
    blackvampira
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by blackvampira on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:47 am

And the next question goes to Haruka and Juuri: Did you invite Rido to your wedding?[/quote]

Juuri: yes I did invite Rido to our wedding, why wouldnt I

Haruka: you did what, i didnt see him there

Juuri: he was standing right next to you

haruka: Oh that's right, I remember now, he wasn't very happy

juuri: how could you forget

Haruka: It was such a long time ago (just 300 years ago)

to Zero, would you ever go out with me?
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:43 am

blackvampira wrote:

What? Do you think I have enough time to go out with you! I spend my nights hunting those blood-suckers and days for protecting thsi stupid girls from Day Class and Kuran Yuuki! Ask Kaito, perhaps he wants to go...

To Yuuki: What would you do if Kaname cheated on you?

Last edited by Akaruisama on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    blackvampira wrote:

What? Do you think I have enough time to go out with you! I spend my nights hunting those blood-suckers and days for protecting thsi stupid girls from Day Class and Kuran Yuuki! Ask Kaito, perhaps he wants to go...

We also need a question there...someone forgot it... Razz !

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Akaruisama wrote:

To Yuuki: What would you do if Kaname cheated on you?

Yuuki: Aidou-sempai, kaname-sama cheated on me.

Shock on aidou's face. affraid

Aidou: With whom?

Yuuki: with a blond chick. and she's a student of night class. come one aidou *yuuki dress like a detective* we must follow him and catch him in the act. explosive

Aidou dress his detective costume and went with her into a new adventure

"I hope she won't find out is me"

Question to kaito: you asked yori if she's zero's girfriend and you find out she isn't. do you want a teacher-student forbidden afair?
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:58 pm

aya-chan wrote:

Question to kaito: you asked yori if she's zero's girfriend and you find out she isn't. do you want a teacher-student forbidden afair?

Kaito: The Wakaba girl? huh... explosive Not my taste. She is cute enough but I don´t think I would do something that dangerous for her. No big boobs here... explosive

To Kaname: What would you do if Yuuki and Zero did some...mmm... sSig_censored things together? And it was not Zero who forced her but she fully wanted it? What would you do then?
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:06 pm

VampireCythia wrote:

To Kaname: What would you do if Yuuki and Zero did some...mmm... sSig_censored things together? And it was not Zero who forced her but she fully wanted it? What would you do then?

Kaname: It can not be a true. How dare you lying like that about my precious girl!!! I will punish you! Shocked

Aidou: But...I saw it on my own eyes. I would never lye to you, Kaname-sama... sSc_hidingsofa

Kaname: it had to be your imagination. Maybe you suffer too much thirst. sSic_stretcher

Aidou: pehaps I do. You could not make any mistake, Kaname-sama...
    I better go take some tabs... hypnotise

Kaname after drinking from Yuuki:
    You has cheated on me! It is the end! You have better cut me your Artemis. Why didn't you do this?

Yuuki: I'm sorry. I cannot stop myself.

Kaname: I forgive you, I take everything what you want to give me, even such huge pain... sLo_Iloveyou

Yuuki: I love you, oniisama.... I will never do such a thing again...

(they kiss) sLo_BigBearHug wub

Kaname( on the side)
    - It is your end, Kiryuu Zero... I will punish you severely... I will torn you into pieces....

To Yori: Could you go on the date with President of Day Class?

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:55 am

Akaruisama wrote:

To Yori: Could you go on a date with the President of Day Class?

Yori : " Interviewer - san . I apreciate my Class President - san a lot . But I have a fiancee . a very important person my family trusted to take care of me in the future . I could not betray him for anything in the world . Maybe except for Yuuki . She's my best friend ."

Me : " Let's move around . Now in the secret hideout of Kaname - sama . For an exclusive interview . "

Me : " Some informant of mine revealed to me this info . It's this true you have no artistic talent ? I got some drawing someone keep hidden . My source stated to me is a pic of Yuuki and Zero done by you . This is my evidence . "

Shows a drawing with a poorly drawn girl with short hair , a dog with fangs , a butterfly [ or what it appears to be ] and a sun .

Me : " So don't lie to me !!!! "
    *Evis*
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by *Evis* on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:44 pm

mariangie wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:

To Yori: Could you go on a date with the President of Day Class?

Yori : " Interviewer - san . I apreciate my Class President - san a lot . But I have a fiancee . a very important person my family trusted to take care of me in the future . I could not betray him for anything in the world . Maybe except for Yuuki . She's my best friend ."

Me : " Let's move around . Now in the secret hideout of Kaname - sama . For an exclusive interview . "

Me : " Some informant of mine revealed to me this info . It's this true you have no artistic talent ? I got some drawing someone keep hidden . My source stated to me is a pic of Yuuki and Zero done by you . This is my evidence . "

Shows a drawing with a poorly drawn girl with short hair , a dog with fangs , a butterfly [ or what it appears to be ] and a sun .

Me : " So don't lie to me !!!! "

Kaname:*chuckle softly*I suppose no one is perfect,that is the reason why the pencils have erasers.Even though i try hard to be as free as possible s possible from all flaws or defects, i do have my weak points.But those are okay with me as long as yuuki puts up with them.

to zero:what is the real relationship between you and that horse White Lily
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Well I used to feed her when she was small..and since then...well she is okay...

(zero thinking): at least she does not have fangs and she won't betray me if Kaname calls her like someone else did before...

Something white flashes in front of his eyes

Zero: Hey is that my horse? Where are you heading? Is Kuran here? Kaito?
    Kaito: Yes..ob hoy you do have a an instinct!!

To Maria: Do you think you have chances with Zero?

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:52 pm

juliet wrote:

Well I used to feed her when she was small..and since then...well she is okay...

(zero thinking): at least she does not have fangs and she won't betray me if Kaname calls her like someone else did before...

Something white flashes in front of his eyes

Zero: Hey is that my horse? Where are you heading? Is Kuran here? Kaito?
    Kaito: Yes..ob hoy you do have a an instinct!!

To Maria: Do you think you have chances with Zero?

I have a faith that Zero-kun will fall in love with me. He cannot love Yuuki-sama regardless everything else. I will fight! I will stay by his side with full affection and loyality! He simply must be mine!!!

To Aidou: what would you do if Yuuki offered you to drink her blood?
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 am

Akaruisama wrote:

To Aidou: what would you do if Yuuki offered you to drink her blood?

Aidou: Yuuki-samas bood?? What are you thinking about? I would never harm her, Kaname-sama would punish me instantly, even if he is far far away Kaname-sama and his glorious instinct would notice it....
    But I remeber her blood from this night back then it was so warm and tastful and I can still taste the sense of taste, I would love to drink it again...?? omg!! What am I´m thinking about, of course I would never do that!!

Akatsuki: You and your intentions^^

Aidou: Shut up Akatsuki!

Ne question: To Takuma: Do you feel ashamed when you play the servant for Sara and her harem or du you enjoy watching them together?
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:02 am

[quote="Katherine"]
    Akaruisama wrote:

To Takuma: Do you feel ashamed when you play the servant for Sara and her harem or du you enjoy watching them together?

Takuma:"I don't feel that!Sara's lovely somehow! Embarassed Well since they're so adorable i don't mind staying with Sara and her girls...

next question:
    To Kaname:What would you do if Yuuki tried to sacrifice herself for what she believes in Cross Gakuen and how would you prevent it? confused
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:43 am

To Kaname:What would you do if Yuuki tried to sacrifice herself for what she believes in Cross Gakuen and how would you prevent it?

Kaname: Seiren...

Seiren: Yes my lord...my master is really tormented between the option of holding Yuuki Sama next to him in all costs or releasing her at the streets. The first options is good for his health but that could affect Yuuki Sama, the second option has public dangers involved but she can call him "my hero" afterwards...

Kaname: Enough said...

Seiren: Should I flip a coin...

Kaname: No..move on to the next question so that I have time to think about it...

Next Question:
    To Zero: Are you jealous of Yuuki's love for Kaname? If yes, what do you intend to do about it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:08 am