Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Share

    Poll

    HOT! HOT! HOT!

    [ 124 ]
    32% [32%] 
    [ 119 ]
    31% [31%] 
    [ 19 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 17 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 10 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 23 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 17 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 29 ]
    8% [8%] 
    [ 7 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 17 ]
    4% [4%] 

    Total Votes: 382

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by juliet on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:08 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    okay who do you think is the embodiness of hotness in the land called VK?

    you can vote more than one (but okay let's keep a measure LOL)
    My choices: Kaito-Kaname-Haruka (put me somewhere between and I can die happy now LOL)






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Divine Rose on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:46 pm

    I think Kaname is the best looking, then Haruka, then Shiki and Takuma.

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Akaruisama on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:53 pm

    For me it is:
    1- Kaname
    2- Kaito
    3- Zero
    4- Kaien Cross
    5- Aidou
    6- Shiki
    7- Yagari

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Divine Rose on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:15 pm

    Well, if I were to do a list with all of them. Here it is:

    1- Kaname
    2- Haruka
    3- Shiki
    4- Takuma
    5- Ichiru
    6- Rido (Got to admit he has good looks)
    7- Aidou
    8- Kaien Cross
    9- Yagari
    10-Kaito
    11-Zero
    12-Kain

    (Yeah, I added a couple not in the list.)

    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by tssf on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:28 pm

    My list would be:

    1. Kaname
    2. Takuma/Haruka
    3. Takuma/Haruka (I REALLY can't decide... Actually, I want to place Takuma on 2, but when I think ONLY about the looks, it wouldn't exactly be fair... I'm so confused...)
    4. Ichiru
    5. Zero
    6. Kain
    7. Kaito
    8. Shiki
    9. Aidou
    10. Rido
    11. Kaien Cross
    12. Yagari (I don't like eye-patches and cigarettes...)

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Divine Rose on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:34 pm

    tssf wrote:My list would be:

    1. Kaname
    2. Takuma/Haruka
    3. Takuma/Haruka (I REALLY can't decide... Actually, I want to place Takuma on 2, but when I think ONLY about the looks, it wouldn't exactly be fair... I'm so confused...)
    4. Ichiru
    5. Zero
    6. Kain
    7. Kaito
    8. Shiki
    9. Aidou
    10. Rido
    11. Kaien Cross
    12. Yagari (I don't like eye-patches and cigarettes...)

    I don't like eye patches and cigarettes either, but I like Yagari's cowboy like look. Razz

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Katherine on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:35 pm

    too difficult, changes too often


    1: kaname drawling
    2: Takuma (this smile)
    3: Aidou (I love his fluffy hair)
    4: Ichiru
    5:Zero
    6.-10.: Kain, Shiki, Rido (I love evil boys), Haruka, Yagari
    ... (I don´t want to list the ones who aren´t my favourite one, although I don´t think someone is ugly (but I don´t like Sara´s mouth^^

    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by tssf on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:42 am

    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:My list would be:

    1. Kaname
    2. Takuma/Haruka
    3. Takuma/Haruka (I REALLY can't decide... Actually, I want to place Takuma on 2, but when I think ONLY about the looks, it wouldn't exactly be fair... I'm so confused...)
    4. Ichiru
    5. Zero
    6. Kain
    7. Kaito
    8. Shiki
    9. Aidou
    10. Rido
    11. Kaien Cross
    12. Yagari (I don't like eye-patches and cigarettes...)

    I don't like eye patches and cigarettes either, but I like Yagari's cowboy like look. Razz
    True, the cowboy-look is good, but I got spoiled by a certain other character (not from Vampire Knight) and he's wearing it much better, so Yagari couldn't impress me anymore. But now that I think about it... Kaien and Yagari should have a fight for the 11. place... Because Kaien's fashion had times when it was extremely creepy... I think he's into crossdressing... Kaien had times when he was like a houswife... A bad one... A wanabe-woman... And Yagari is at least a real man, but when I think about Kaien's better times, I like his looks better...

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Divine Rose on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:19 am

    tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:My list would be:

    1. Kaname
    2. Takuma/Haruka
    3. Takuma/Haruka (I REALLY can't decide... Actually, I want to place Takuma on 2, but when I think ONLY about the looks, it wouldn't exactly be fair... I'm so confused...)
    4. Ichiru
    5. Zero
    6. Kain
    7. Kaito
    8. Shiki
    9. Aidou
    10. Rido
    11. Kaien Cross
    12. Yagari (I don't like eye-patches and cigarettes...)

    I don't like eye patches and cigarettes either, but I like Yagari's cowboy like look. Razz
    True, the cowboy-look is good, but I got spoiled by a certain other character (not from Vampire Knight) and he's wearing it much better, so Yagari couldn't impress me anymore. But now that I think about it... Kaien and Yagari should have a fight for the 11. place... Because Kaien's fashion had times when it was extremely creepy... I think he's into crossdressing... Kaien had times when he was like a houswife... A bad one... A wanabe-woman... And Yagari is at least a real man, but when I think about Kaien's better times, I like his looks better...

    Kaien looks cool when he's serious. That what bumps him up for me. If there was just those goofy times, he would be last. Razz

    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by tssf on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:23 am

    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

    I don't like eye patches and cigarettes either, but I like Yagari's cowboy like look. Razz
    True, the cowboy-look is good, but I got spoiled by a certain other character (not from Vampire Knight) and he's wearing it much better, so Yagari couldn't impress me anymore. But now that I think about it... Kaien and Yagari should have a fight for the 11. place... Because Kaien's fashion had times when it was extremely creepy... I think he's into crossdressing... Kaien had times when he was like a houswife... A bad one... A wanabe-woman... And Yagari is at least a real man, but when I think about Kaien's better times, I like his looks better...

    Kaien looks cool when he's serious. That what bumps him up for me. If there was just those goofy times, he would be last. Razz
    That's why I placed him above Yagari - because of the serious times, but I have tothink about both, so there's no way to make him go higher on my list, he ruined a lot with the strange looks we could see so often.

    Meleas
    Human

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2011-09-28
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Meleas on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:33 am


    Who is Jinmu? Embarassed [/quote]

    Its a hunter who appears now and then. The guy with the beard and the scar in the face.

    Yeah Kaien Cross looks hot when he is serious. Remember the first page of chapter 75 where he sits on the ground with his sword, starring melancholicly in the distant? Gorgous Very Happy

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Divine Rose on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:39 am

    tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    True, the cowboy-look is good, but I got spoiled by a certain other character (not from Vampire Knight) and he's wearing it much better, so Yagari couldn't impress me anymore. But now that I think about it... Kaien and Yagari should have a fight for the 11. place... Because Kaien's fashion had times when it was extremely creepy... I think he's into crossdressing... Kaien had times when he was like a houswife... A bad one... A wanabe-woman... And Yagari is at least a real man, but when I think about Kaien's better times, I like his looks better...

    Kaien looks cool when he's serious. That what bumps him up for me. If there was just those goofy times, he would be last. Razz
    That's why I placed him above Yagari - because of the serious times, but I have tothink about both, so there's no way to make him go higher on my list, he ruined a lot with the strange looks we could see so often.

    I generally forgot about the strange looks when I was thinking of my list. I need to change it. LOL

    Okay, new list... rofl

    1- Kaname
    2- Haruka
    3- Shiki
    4- Takuma
    5- Ichiru
    6- Rido
    7- Aidou
    8- Kaito
    9- Yagari
    10-Zero
    11-Kain
    12-Kaien Cross

    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by tssf on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:42 am

    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

    Kaien looks cool when he's serious. That what bumps him up for me. If there was just those goofy times, he would be last. Razz
    That's why I placed him above Yagari - because of the serious times, but I have tothink about both, so there's no way to make him go higher on my list, he ruined a lot with the strange looks we could see so often.

    I generally forgot about the strange looks when I was thinking of my list. I need to change it. LOL

    Okay, new list... rofl

    1- Kaname
    2- Haruka
    3- Shiki
    4- Takuma
    5- Ichiru
    6- Rido
    7- Aidou
    8- Kaito
    9- Yagari
    10-Zero
    11-Kain
    12-Kaien Cross

    Oh... Poor Kaien! rofl
    Well, he isn't on the bottom of my list, I have a few very bad spots reserved for people like Asato - for me he's the opposite of hot!

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Divine Rose on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:50 am

    tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    That's why I placed him above Yagari - because of the serious times, but I have tothink about both, so there's no way to make him go higher on my list, he ruined a lot with the strange looks we could see so often.

    I generally forgot about the strange looks when I was thinking of my list. I need to change it. LOL

    Okay, new list... rofl

    1- Kaname
    2- Haruka
    3- Shiki
    4- Takuma
    5- Ichiru
    6- Rido
    7- Aidou
    8- Kaito
    9- Yagari
    10-Zero
    11-Kain
    12-Kaien Cross

    Oh... Poor Kaien! rofl
    Well, he isn't on the bottom of my list, I have a few very bad spots reserved for people like Asato - for me he's the opposite of hot!

    Indeed. rofl

    Well, Asato and people like him don't even get on my list. rofl rofl

    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by tssf on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:53 am

    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

    I generally forgot about the strange looks when I was thinking of my list. I need to change it. LOL

    Okay, new list... rofl

    1- Kaname
    2- Haruka
    3- Shiki
    4- Takuma
    5- Ichiru
    6- Rido
    7- Aidou
    8- Kaito
    9- Yagari
    10-Zero
    11-Kain
    12-Kaien Cross

    Oh... Poor Kaien! rofl
    Well, he isn't on the bottom of my list, I have a few very bad spots reserved for people like Asato - for me he's the opposite of hot!

    Indeed. rofl

    Well, Asato and people like him don't even get on my list. rofl rofl

    So it's partly your fault that he's so evil! He's mad because Takuma has the good looks and get the women and when they see someone like Asato, they all run away! He's jealous!

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Divine Rose on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:02 am

    tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:

    Oh... Poor Kaien! rofl
    Well, he isn't on the bottom of my list, I have a few very bad spots reserved for people like Asato - for me he's the opposite of hot!

    Indeed. rofl

    Well, Asato and people like him don't even get on my list. rofl rofl

    So it's partly your fault that he's so evil! He's mad because Takuma has the good looks and get the women and when they see someone like Asato, they all run away! He's jealous!

    Oh my! That's the reason! Yes, that must be it! Jealousy has gotten to him because he is not as hot as his grandson. rofl rofl rofl rofl

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Katherine on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:30 pm

    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

    Indeed. rofl

    Well, Asato and people like him don't even get on my list. rofl rofl

    So it's partly your fault that he's so evil! He's mad because Takuma has the good looks and get the women and when they see someone like Asato, they all run away! He's jealous!

    Oh my! That's the reason! Yes, that must be it! Jealousy has gotten to him because he is not as hot as his grandson. rofl rofl rofl rofl

    Totally right...he should rot in hell for his jelousy ;) But he knows too that Takuma is hot...he has a secret shrine for him, I´m pretty sure of that Very Happy "Dear grandson...your handsomeness is so enchanting...your smile...your eyes...make me pretty too!!!" --> takuma didn´t made him pretty --> embittered Asato

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Divine Rose on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:51 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:

    So it's partly your fault that he's so evil! He's mad because Takuma has the good looks and get the women and when they see someone like Asato, they all run away! He's jealous!

    Oh my! That's the reason! Yes, that must be it! Jealousy has gotten to him because he is not as hot as his grandson. rofl rofl rofl rofl

    Totally right...he should rot in hell for his jelousy ;) But he knows too that Takuma is hot...he has a secret shrine for him, I´m pretty sure of that Very Happy "Dear grandson...your handsomeness is so enchanting...your smile...your eyes...make me pretty too!!!" --> takuma didn´t made him pretty --> embittered Asato

    Oh my! I think you got it Katherine. That's it! Poor Asato. His grandson didn't share. rofl rofl rofl rofl

    Well, we don't mind. Razz

    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by tssf on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:57 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:

    So it's partly your fault that he's so evil! He's mad because Takuma has the good looks and get the women and when they see someone like Asato, they all run away! He's jealous!

    Oh my! That's the reason! Yes, that must be it! Jealousy has gotten to him because he is not as hot as his grandson. rofl rofl rofl rofl

    Totally right...he should rot in hell for his jelousy ;) But he knows too that Takuma is hot...he has a secret shrine for him, I´m pretty sure of that Very Happy "Dear grandson...your handsomeness is so enchanting...your smile...your eyes...make me pretty too!!!" --> takuma didn´t made him pretty --> embittered Asato

    True... But Takuma can't do anything about it. I mean his inner beauty is reflected on the outside to! So it isn't Takuma's fault at all, Asato is an evil, bitter, hateful old man, he just doesn't have a heart that could shne bright enough to make him hot and handsome!

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Divine Rose on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:59 pm

    tssf wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

    Oh my! That's the reason! Yes, that must be it! Jealousy has gotten to him because he is not as hot as his grandson. rofl rofl rofl rofl

    Totally right...he should rot in hell for his jelousy ;) But he knows too that Takuma is hot...he has a secret shrine for him, I´m pretty sure of that Very Happy "Dear grandson...your handsomeness is so enchanting...your smile...your eyes...make me pretty too!!!" --> takuma didn´t made him pretty --> embittered Asato

    True... But Takuma can't do anything about it. I mean his inner beauty is reflected on the outside to! So it isn't Takuma's fault at all, Asato is an evil, bitter, hateful old man, he just doesn't have a heart that could shne bright enough to make him hot and handsome!

    So true. You hit the nail on the head! cheers cheers cheers cheers

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by juliet on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:29 pm

    Wait till we see Kaname at the shower!! because I see that Zero to reach to competition had a strip-teast show in the anime ... you think that's accidental? they had to figure out something LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by sweetsolace on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:37 pm

    juliet wrote:Wait till we see Kaname at the shower!! because I see that Zero to reach to competition had a strip-teast show in the anime ... you think that's accidental? they had to figure out something LOL

    haha and its a full body shot!




    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by tssf on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:Wait till we see Kaname at the shower!! because I see that Zero to reach to competition had a strip-teast show in the anime ... you think that's accidental? they had to figure out something LOL

    haha and its a full body shot!




    SHOW ME! And I don't want any bothersome bubbles or steam covering his god-like body! I just want to see that and then I had a full and happy life and I can die without regrets.

    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:50 pm

    Check out Moon Vampire it's my story i hope to get published one day tell me what you think

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by juliet on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:00 pm

    tssf wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:Wait till we see Kaname at the shower!! because I see that Zero to reach to competition had a strip-teast show in the anime ... you think that's accidental? they had to figure out something LOL

    haha and its a full body shot!




    SHOW ME! And I don't want any bothersome bubbles or steam covering his god-like body! I just want to see that and then I had a full and happy life and I can die without regrets.


    Dont do this to me rofl rofl rofl Full naked? No steem and bubbles? what hot and not hot? I will start the "get the bucket drawling" competition...LOL, you think I can take it

    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Check out Moon Vampire it's my story i hope to get published one day tell me what you think

    Why? does it have Kaname naked at the shower? sorry can concentrate here rofl rofl rofl






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:03 pm

    No not a vampire knight fan fic but i would like ppls oppion because i want to get it published as a manga/anime so i need to know if ppl are going to like it first and yeah wish i could see kaname and zero both in the shower naked sorry that is a great image in my mind lol

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by juliet on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:07 pm

    zeroyuuki666 wrote:No not a vampire knight fan fic but i would like ppls oppion because i want to get it published as a manga/anime so i need to know if ppl are going to like it first and yeah wish i could see kaname and zero both in the shower naked sorry that is a great image in my mind lol

    I see...please stop posting that at every thread though its double and triple posting, I am sure the fans interested will get to read it.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Sponsored content

    Re: HOT! HOT! HOT!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:48 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:48 pm

      );(function(d, s, id){var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;}js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));