Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

The best "Evil dude" in all of VK!~

Poll

The best villain in of VK!~

[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 21 ]
    33% [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 18 ]
    28% [28%] 
    [ 24 ]
    37% [37%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 64
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

The best "Evil dude" in all of VK!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Hm, so who do you think is the best villain in VK?
    Don't just see the looks, like Rido... drawling drawling drawling
    Ahem... so, see who is the most bad guy, who has hurt the three characters the most?
    Who should be considered as a "good" villain in VK!

ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Re: The best "Evil dude" in all of VK!~

Post by juliet on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Rido my darling sLo_Iloveyou

na, i was just playing with your sensitivies, he was a really mean guy...he was not smart just a disaster maker. Look what he did at Haruka and Yuuri, Shizuka-her lover, Kiryu's family, Kaname-Yuuki, not to mention Yuuki's baby brother. If he wasn's for him we would not have a VK so here's to you :sFun_coffeeadd

The best villain ever!!!

PS: I would vote for Sara and I still believe that she is having far more potential from Rido -being smarter than him and moving underground -but the thruth is we have not seen her yet in action.

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:05 pm

juliet wrote:Rido my darling sLo_Iloveyou

Na, i was just playing with your sensitives, he was a really mean guy...he was not smart just a disaster maker. Look what he did at Haruka and Yuuri, Shizuka-her lover, Kiryu's family, Kaname-Yuuki, not to mention Yuuki's baby brother. If he wasn's for him we would not have a VK so here's to you :sFun_coffeeadd

The best villain ever!!!

PS: I would vote for Sara and I still believe that she is having far more potential from Rido -being smarter than him and moving underground -but the truth is we have not seen her yet in action.

Um, i have to say that Rido was the creator of almost every disaster in VK, but i just love him so much... I don't know why, but i always fall for the villains. :ehem:
    But i voted for Kaname because when i first started to watch VK, i actually was bored that day and i started to watch the 1st episode of the 2nd season of the VK anime and then and there i had thought that Zero and Yuki were lovers... :ehem: :ehem:
    ANd Kaname was the bad guy and i sort of fell for him... So, i thought, i would choose him as a villain, because if he decided to become evil, then Rido will be nothing in front of him...
    Hm, if you think that i am starting to dislike Kaname, then plz tell me...
    I feel like i am becoming a ZeKi more than a YuMe. cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy
    lol! lol! lol! help lol! lol! lol!
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:02 pm

TheCrysalisWhispers wrote:
    But i voted for Kaname because when i first started to watch VK, i actually was bored that day and i started to watch the 1st episode of the 2nd season of the VK anime and then and there i had thought that Zero and Yuki were lovers... :ehem: :ehem:
    ANd Kaname was the bad guy and i sort of fell for him... So, i thought, i would choose him as a villain, because if he decided to become evil, then Rido will be nothing in front of him...
    Hm, if you think that i am starting to dislike Kaname, then plz tell me...
    I feel like i am becoming a ZeKi more than a YuMe. cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy
    lol! lol! lol! help lol! lol! lol!

Νο, don't worry I also like the villain characters - not the trully evil but the ones that act like one but deep inside they are the good-hearted ones. It's okay a villain's behaviour in characters, I kinda find it more spicy, talking about tastes. For example Zero I can sympathize with him but not more. He is so much the good-wounded stereotype character with the old fashioned story-looking for revenge and denies the obvious.
    It's just so simple...
    boring...old...
    If a character is more inclined in sins and has and a cause over it, that's more interesting. You can talk about his double nature or to slowly reveal his character -that can be more complex.
    But I woud not go into extremes example; Kaname may have the villain ourfit but as far as we know he always did the right thing to do; the council and Shizuka were not innoncents, they posed a real threat. But if he had done this without a reason just for personal revenge like out of hate like Rido did...no I would not agree at all with him.

liaki
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by liaki on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:47 pm

I agree with u all....Rido is the best...!!!WE LOVE U RIDO...!!! lol!
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!
    Warning Zone

Post by anna on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:28 am

liaki wrote:I agree with u all....Rido is the best...!!!WE LOVE U RIDO...!!! lol!

juliet wrote:Rido my darling sLo_Iloveyou

na, i was just playing with your sensitivies, he was a really mean guy...he was not smart just a disaster maker. Look what he did at Haruka and Yuuri, Shizuka-her lover, Kiryu's family, Kaname-Yuuki, not to mention Yuuki's baby brother. If he wasn's for him we would not have a VK so here's to you :sFun_coffeeadd

The best villain ever!!!

PS: I would vote for Sara and I still believe that she is having far more potential from Rido -being smarter than him and moving underground -but the thruth is we have not seen her yet in action.

exactly!!! sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou Go Rido!!!! hahahaha!!!! I agree with Juliet that Sara is smarter and sneakier than Rido, but until now the best villain is him!!! In another 10 chapters, we might discuss it again.... scratch scratch
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:37 pm

anna wrote:exactly!!! sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou Go Rido!!!! hahahaha!!!! I agree with Juliet that Sara is smarter and sneakier than Rido, but until now the best villain is him!!! In another 10 chapters, we might discuss it again.... scratch scratch

So we all agree that Rido is a major hottie and we all love him. :love: :love:
    drawling drawling drawling
    But is he even hotter than Kaname or is Kaname still number 1? ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha
    ZeroLover
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by ZeroLover on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:31 pm

TheCrysalisWhispers wrote:
    anna wrote:exactly!!! sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou Go Rido!!!! hahahaha!!!! I agree with Juliet that Sara is smarter and sneakier than Rido, but until now the best villain is him!!! In another 10 chapters, we might discuss it again.... scratch scratch

So we all agree that Rido is a major hottie and we all love him. :love: :love:
    drawling drawling drawling
    But is he even hotter than Kaname or is Kaname still number 1? ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha

Well, that easy. Rido is way hotter than Kaname.
    I chose Sara because she is way smarter than RIdo and i have a feeling that she will give the kurans a real big blow soon. Although Rido and Sara's objective are same, they both want to rule all the vampires, Rido tried a lof of times, but still lost. Sara here is reallyyyy sneaky and somehow i think that Kaname is neglecting her, so she has an advantage there. Also she has Takluma, who confessed that Kaname was infact the "progenitor" of Kuran clan... so she is at a lot of advantages that Rido lacked.
    Don't worry Rido, we love you. :love: :love:
    You are way hotter than Sara. lol! lol! lol!
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:48 pm

ZeroLover wrote:

I chose Sara because she is way smarter than RIdo and i have a feeling that she will give the kurans a real big blow soon. Although Rido and Sara's objective are same, they both want to rule all the vampires, Rido tried a lof of times, but still lost. Sara here is reallyyyy sneaky and somehow i think that Kaname is neglecting her, so she has an advantage there. Also she has Takluma, who confessed that Kaname was infact the "progenitor" of Kuran clan... so she is at a lot of advantages that Rido lacked.

Yes, yes you are right. Sara has more advantages than Rido despite Rido being Kaname's master he totally blew it up going out straight and making an attack on the academy grounds. What kind of attack was that? In their base? No wonder he ended up...sSic_stretcher LOL
    Sara has definetely more potential (as Ariel says "she is a woman darling of course she will be smarter...LOL) but she has not caused any real damage yet.
    Even though that president at the cellar might have another opinion than mine...LOL
    I am reall interested to see her unfolding her plan.

ZeroLover
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by ZeroLover on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:55 pm

juliet wrote:
    ZeroLover wrote:

Yes, yes you are right. Sara has more advantages than Rido despite Rido being Kaname's master he totally blew it up going out straight and making an attack on the academy grounds. What kind of attack was that? In their base? No wonder he ended up...sSic_stretcher LOL
    Sara has definitely more potential (as Ariel says "she is a woman darling of course she will be smarter...LOL) but she has not caused any real damage yet.
    Even though that president at the cellar might have another opinion than mine...LOL
    I am reall interested to see her unfolding her plan.

Yup! Rido was always so reckless. I think that never planned fully, he never paid attention to sheming. He is also not that smart... but revenge can make anyone less smarter. And when you are going against your family, i am sure that his heart must have regretted, even a little bit.
    Sara on the other hand has no reason to take revenge and she has no relation with Kuran clan, so it'll be easy to fight.
    But whatev....
    i am also very anxious to see the real plan of Sara. I hate her so much, she ticks Zero and me. My poor Zero feels so bad when she turns girls into vampires.
    Aw... Zero, don't worry. I am happy that at least Zero is not neglecting Sara, like Kaname.
    Of course, Zero is the best. :love: :love: shy shy
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:20 pm

ZeroLover wrote:

Yup! Rido was always so reckless. I think that never planned fully, he never paid attention to sheming. He is also not that smart... but revenge can make anyone less smarter. And when you are going against your family, i am sure that his heart must have regretted, even a little bit.
    Sara on the other hand has no reason to take revenge and she has no relation with Kuran clan, so it'll be easy to fight.
    But whatev....
    i am also very anxious to see the real plan of Sara. I hate her so much, she ticks Zero and me. My poor Zero feels so bad when she turns girls into vampires.
    Aw... Zero, don't worry. I am happy that at least Zero is not neglecting Sara, like Kaname.
    Of course, Zero is the best. :love: :love: shy shy

You're right, Rido was never the planner. He was also not patient. But who can blame him? I bet that Kaname would almost do exactly the same if Yuki ever betrayed him. 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴

You always bring Zero in everywhere. I do like Zero a bit. Yes, i do feel that Kaname is ignoring Sara, but you know Zero is over-reacting. Zero can't even do anything.
    off topic lol!
    ChuCookie
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by ChuCookie on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:59 pm

I vote Kaname, even though I wanted to vote Rido. I badly wants to see Kaname as a badboy (though Juliet has giving us a Kaname as a badboy as well, but still wanna see Kaname as a really really bad bad boy with Yuuki :lol: ) sorry
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:28 am

ChuCookie wrote:I vote Kaname, even though I wanted to vote Rido. I badly wants to see Kaname as a badboy (though Juliet has giving us a Kaname as a badboy as well, but still wanna see Kaname as a really really bad bad boy with Yuuki :lol: ) sorry

LOL he is not a really bad boy -though- I would never do it to him without enough reasoning. Yuuki does need a little naughty boy next to her -agree- but let's face it, Kaname could never be a real real real bad boy for Yuuki, sometimes he is misunderstood but as the song says " I am just a soul whose intentions are good..." LOL.

ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by ariel on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Rido ha? Ok he was kind of sex and blood and rock and roll, but in the end he was not bad to the bone.... I voted for Sara!! She is a cold-blooded snake,she cares for no one, she loves no one but herself and power. Moreover she is very clever, a dynamic compination! Dont forget! Kaname has a weak point, Yuuki! Which is Sara's equal? I quess we 'll find out, when Kaname confronds Sara...
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 pm

ariel wrote:Rido ha? Ok he was kind of sex and blood and rock and roll, but in the end he was not bad to the bone.... I voted for Sara!! She is a cold-blooded snake,she cares for no one, she loves no one but herself and power. Moreover she is very clever, a dynamic compination! Dont forget! Kaname has a weak point, Yuuki! Which is Sara's equal? I quess we 'll find out, when Kaname confronds Sara...

Hm, i agree. Sara is much more fitted to me the best villain, but so far she hasn't displayed any of her abilities. Hopefully we will see her plan unravel, in the upcoming chapters. 🤡
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

Post by Lisi on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:39 pm

In my opinion it's sara. she has more intelligence than rido and this makes her more evil. 'cause intelligence is good for plans. Smile rido is kinda silly . XD
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:47 pm

I don't actualy think rido was a bad guy, he did the things that he did cauase he was driven mad, and defrent things added to that, if you look back to real-kanames birth rido was not always evil, in fact he used to changed his siblings diapers, I belive it was life that drove him nuts and aparently there was a love square with yurii, yuukis vampire dad "forgot his name sorry", her human dad cross, and rido, they all fell in love with yurii, I think that is partly what drove him mad.

Now for my choice for the best bad guy, I would have to say kaname, and for this reason, he has people convinced he is a good guy. However if you look at his actions you can tell he does bad things, and here is the part that makes him a bad guy, he knows that what he is doing is wrong and does it anyways. From useing every one at cross academy as his pawns to taking advantage of zero's feelings and useing them to torment him, as well as stringing along yuuki as if she was a puppet. Again like with rido at 1 point he was a good guy, but life got to him and changed him, the defrence is what I mentioned before, rido lost sight of what was right and wrong, kaname knows every thing he is doing and knows it is bad.

How ever with a few strings being pulled I can easily see zero becomeing a far worse bad guy then any of them.
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Hauru on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:04 am

I think Sara is the real root of malignance in this story for now.She's more intelligent and careful than Rido is.It seems that she tried to hide her evil plan from the vampire council for years(CHAPTER 56).But Rido is rather a foolish man.The real reason of his actions is jealousy not from the malignance frome his heart and it made him mad.

the real reason of Kaname's actions still unknown but I believe he's not truely evil. :claps.:
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:04 pm

rumland wrote:I don't actualy think rido was a bad guy, he did the things that he did cauase he was driven mad, and defrent things added to that, if you look back to real-kanames birth rido was not always evil, in fact he used to changed his siblings diapers, I belive it was life that drove him nuts and aparently there was a love square with yurii, yuukis vampire dad "forgot his name sorry", her human dad cross, and rido, they all fell in love with yurii, I think that is partly what drove him mad.

Now for my choice for the best bad guy, I would have to say kaname, and for this reason, he has people convinced he is a good guy. However if you look at his actions you can tell he does bad things, and here is the part that makes him a bad guy, he knows that what he is doing is wrong and does it anyways. From useing every one at cross academy as his pawns to taking advantage of zero's feelings and useing them to torment him, as well as stringing along yuuki as if she was a puppet. Again like with rido at 1 point he was a good guy, but life got to him and changed him, the defrence is what I mentioned before, rido lost sight of what was right and wrong, kaname knows every thing he is doing and knows it is bad.

How ever with a few strings being pulled I can easily see zero becomeing a far worse bad guy then any of them.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    Maybe you should re-read the story ...

My vote goes to Sara and to Takuma's grandfather...I always found him creepy pale

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:07 pm

nina wrote:affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    Maybe you should re-read the story ...

My vote goes to Sara and to Takuma's grandfather...I always found him creepy pale

Reason why? I am sure every thing I listed is right, if you can tell me what parts you dont get I can link pages.
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 am

rumland wrote:

Reason why? I am sure every thing I listed is right, if you can tell me what parts you dont get I can link pages.

No no you don’t have to do that! Either way I think it's pointless cuz are POVs (based on your former post) are totally opposites, but let me say this to show you my point:

1. I’m Kaname’s fan but also I love Zero and I think neither of them is the bad guy in the story … they are just rivals for the heart of the same girl.

2. The two of them are saying/doing harsh things that they don’t mean literally (or for over dramatic purposes) … for example Zero stated that he hates Yuuki and even he raised a gun towards her … what does it mean? That he truly hates her or that he would kill her? Is he a bad guy? In my POV no … I’m trying to look beyond the surface and by that I found Zero’s actions, feelings, reactions fully understandable and "justified"! This is exactly what I suggest to do with Kaname’s actions … try to see under the surface. If you can’t I’m not gonna try to persuade you. :silent: Smile

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:56 am

From the way the story is going I belive kaname is becomeing a bad guy, from the hints it showed so far kaname used to be just like zero in most cases, however zero has some thing that kaname has yet to show, which is why I said zero could become the worse bad and the thing zero has is hate. I dont belive kaname has ever realy hated anyone, not even rido, however at some times it does seem that he hates zero.

As for your mention on zero saying he hates her and pointing his gun at her, I belive it was sugested zero was trying to get yuuki to kill him after he belived he had lost her forever do to her becomeing a vampire.
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:12 pm

rumland wrote:From the way the story is going I belive kaname is becomeing a bad guy, from the hints it showed so far kaname used to be just like zero in most cases, however zero has some thing that kaname has yet to show, which is why I said zero could become the worse bad and the thing zero has is hate. I dont belive kaname has ever realy hated anyone, not even rido, however at some times it does seem that he hates zero.

As for your mention on zero saying he hates her and pointing his gun at her, I belive it was sugested zero was trying to get yuuki to kill him after he belived he had lost her forever do to her becomeing a vampire.

I suppose you’re referring to the recent events, Hanadagi’s & Aidou’s dono killings etc, but we don’t have all the facts in our hands to jumping to
    conclusions. However judging from Kaname’s previous behaviour and from the
    glimpses Hino gave us from his past I do believe that Kaname was and still
    remains a good one chara. I think that this was one of the purposes which why
    Hino showed to us his past, just before the action starts … to “prevent” to ship
    him easily with the villains …

Anyhow we will see … all of these events are part of the current mystery and
    we can’t do nothing more than pure speculations … confused

As for the hatred part … I think Zero “hates” Kaname more, just because he is a PB (I’m curious to see how he’ll react when he’ll know about Kaname’s past and
    what he did to help the hunters and the human kind!?) and cuz he is one of the
    reasons why he can’t have Yuuki by his side. But it’s more complex than this …
    Zero even hates himself so he has to process all of these negative feelings
    and I do believe that he will … this is what I expect for his development …
    On the other hand I’m not sure that Kaname hates Zero … in worst case he is
    indifferent for him … but this is another story …

In general Vk is a quite complex story and is far from black and white every aspect of it …

Spoiler:

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:10 pm

I think that kaname’s character always creates a great controversy and that’s a part of his appeal or his success as a very distinctive and powerful characters that stimulates intense feelings (LOL). No, certainly Kaname is not the villain in this story (about another one I could not know ) but in VK Kaname is highly misunderstood and his actions misinterpreted half if not all of the times.
    Right now it is likely to be the less selfish character of all, since he denied his personal happiness and paradise and left to fulfill a plan he had in mind a long time ago. That plan which - if we can guess right by the clues of the previous chapters- he has in mind seems to be far more drastic and perhaps lethal than the average mediocre agreements that were kept until now between hunters and vampires in order to keep the co-existence. I have the feeling that Kaname -after so many years of fighting in the past for the people’s defense- has reached a point where he feels that the current system can no longer serve the co-existence’s purposes. He says that to Yuuki in chapter 61 when he expresses the view that it does not worth dying after a lost cause.
    “Lost cause”, it’s strange that he who had been fighting and passed knowledge and personally (with the ancestors sacrifice) paid the price, says that even his own intention to die there instead of the ancestor, would be a “Lost cause”. So I feel that right now he sees that this way is not a way to go. Perhaps we see it as the VK history is long and yes not many things have changed. Battles rise every now and then and it is indeed the Kuran bloodline (Kaname’s lineage) the good one here protecting constantly and putting barriers with all costs. It even makes me wonder “where are the rest Kuran allies?”
    So I think that he saw that the system failed, the idea of a long-agreement, the change of the vampire society through subtle ways has failed. That’s why he is calling it a lost cause under these specific circumstances.
    Now he goes to fullfil his own plan, not even for his own sake, not for solving his own issues since he is the one out of danger for good since everyone fears him. He is doing that for Yuuki and for the people, wanting to provide a more drastic solution to the problem. I do not think that this can make him villain in no way. In fact if he did not existed, the Kuran line would not be there to defend the world. Kaname has contributed in many many ways in the current VK set climate and society. Has done work...

rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:08 am

Well thats another thing, we dont know all about kanames past, only a part of it. We know he feel in love and then lost the girl, but there is a chance he feel in love again after that cause if he didn't then there would be no kuran clan, we also know he will kill anyone who gets in his way if need be as you can see from the council he killed off, he killed every one includeing the guards, which is some thing he didn't realy need to do, do to the fact he could have controled them and told them to stop.

As for him vanishing at this point, it might be he had no choice, we all know he has been weakening and chances are if he didn't act now he wouldn't be able to. But you guys seem to have a limited view, that fact you dont think there is a chance he could be evil shows that you are not willing to see it from all points of view, I will admit he can seem like a good guy at times but he also seems like a bad guy at times, then again this is the world of the vampires, there isn't ment to be any black and white just defrent shades of gray.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:12 pm