Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

The best "Evil dude" in all of VK!~

Poll

The best villain in of VK!~

[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 21 ]
    33% [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 18 ]
    28% [28%] 
    [ 24 ]
    37% [37%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 64
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

The best "Evil dude" in all of VK!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hm, so who do you think is the best villain in VK?
    Don't just see the looks, like Rido... drawling drawling drawling
    Ahem... so, see who is the most bad guy, who has hurt the three characters the most?
    Who should be considered as a "good" villain in VK!

ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha

rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Re: The best "Evil dude" in all of VK!~

Post by rumland on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:08 am

Well thats another thing, we dont know all about kanames past, only a part of it. We know he feel in love and then lost the girl, but there is a chance he feel in love again after that cause if he didn't then there would be no kuran clan, we also know he will kill anyone who gets in his way if need be as you can see from the council he killed off, he killed every one includeing the guards, which is some thing he didn't realy need to do, do to the fact he could have controled them and told them to stop.

As for him vanishing at this point, it might be he had no choice, we all know he has been weakening and chances are if he didn't act now he wouldn't be able to. But you guys seem to have a limited view, that fact you dont think there is a chance he could be evil shows that you are not willing to see it from all points of view, I will admit he can seem like a good guy at times but he also seems like a bad guy at times, then again this is the world of the vampires, there isn't ment to be any black and white just defrent shades of gray.
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:38 am

As for him vanishing at this point, it might be he had no choice, we all know he has been weakening and chances are if he didn't act now he wouldn't be able to. But you guys seem to have a limited view, that fact you dont think there is a chance he could be evil shows that you are not willing to see it from all points of view, I will admit he can seem like a good guy at times but he also seems like a bad guy at times, then again this is the world of the vampires,

Well in order to say or vote him for the best VK villain he has to reach that point. Until now there is nothing but theory so what's the reason to put a label on someone like Kaname who at least until now appears to be on the good track inspiring other to act like that? for example he is the one showing to Yuuki his hidden past and told her not to hesitate with her path. So how can we say he is villain?

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:24 am

kaname is split when it comes to yuuki, yes he has told her to chose her own path, he has also told her not to leave the house and not to talk to certain people as well as trying to control who she feeds on.

There are 2 kanames and they are fighting each other for control. as for him not being a villian aka evil, evil is in the eye of the beholder, in my eyes useing other peoples lifes as pawns in a play for power no matter what the reason is an evil deed. Doing an evil deed however does not always make you an evil person, however doing an evil deed while knowing it is evil does make you evil. Were are just brought back to the old saying, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:37 am

As Juliet and Nina stated , it's too early to call Kaname the Final Boss and Villian of V . K. Until now is certain he is not a goody - two - shoes or the bad guy . He is portraited more as between . More as mystery character . Who could be described both as Prince Charming and as Devil King .

A major problem to understand him is we don't have all his past history yet . Only a partial vision . For most we saw of his past , he was a good guy who because of circunstances had to become involved in a situation he didn't asked to be involved . Where he ended losing more than he wanted . Choosing a slumber prior to fulfilling some unknown plan .

I think in the present of V. K . , certain events have to be similar to the event in the past when Kaname could not avoided something to that became the reason of his dispair . This time , he preferred to act prior a similar situation repeats . Even if this implies becoming labeled as a villian . Maybe this time he prefer to become the scapegoat than allowing a certain " thing " happening to Yuuki as a repeating situation from his past . Because Kaname would never tolerate failing twice to the woman he loves .

But I think there would be a point near the end of V. K. , when Kaname would asks
    Yuuki to kill him . Because of all his guilt. Because he don't expect to fulfill his original plan and ending alive . She is the only one he would allow to kill him . But I also expect she could not only couldn't kill him , but to somehow save him . At last Yuuki breaking the bounding spell of Rido with Kaname .

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Well said juliet & mariangie sFun_hailbig

I have nothing more to add.

... or on a second thought I have ... we might see Yuuki as the next villain ... who knows maybe she goes bananas due to her pain caused by Kaname's absence ... love sickness! Razz Razz Razz

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 pm

This topic isnt about who the last villian is, it is about who the best bad guy is, I am posting in it cause people are sugestiong that kaname can't be a bad guy when he obviously can and others do agree with me here, after all there are 6 votes for kaname which means he is only loseing to rido by 1.

I have also said my self that we havent seen all of kanames past which is obvious do to the fact that yuuki even exists, he had to have started a family and had at least 1 kid, in the anime it showed a family tree for the kurans, I am going to go thru the manga and see if it is in there to, maybe some one can translate it and give us some insight to kaname married.
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:26 am

rumland wrote:This topic isnt about who the last villian is, it is about who the best bad guy is, I am posting in it cause people are sugestiong that kaname can't be a bad guy when he obviously can and others do agree with me here, after all there are 6 votes for kaname which means he is only loseing to rido by 1.

I have also said my self that we havent seen all of Kaname past which is obvious do to the fact that yuuki even exists, he had to have started a family and had at least 1 kid, in the anime it showed a family tree for the kurans, I am going to go thru the manga and see if it is in there to, maybe some one can translate it and give us some insight to kaname married.

-The interesting thing is even if Kaname resulted to be the final boss and ultimate villian in V. K . , there is no garantee for a Zeki ending . Because the only person he would allow to kill him is Yuuki . There is no way she could just kill Kaname and decided to go to Zero as her final mate as if nothing happens . If this scenario is to happen , I imagine Yuuki would also die . Maybe because Zero would fall to Level E . She choose to turn Zero human with the same spell her mom make her human before . Zero ends alone .

There is no Kurans' geneaology tree in V. K . that I can remember . There is a partial Kurans' one in V. K. Fanbook ( page 190 Shojo Beat ed. ) . But only has the same relationships we know for sure . Haruka , Juuri and Rido as siblings . Haruka and Juuri as parents of ? daughter ( now we know is Yuuki ) and Kaname ( now we know this Kaname is really their ancestor and the real baby Kaname who was their son died . ) .
    Rido with Shiki female member had Senri and with unknown female noble a second child ( the kid who appear during the vampire soiree of the first arc . ) .

Absolutelly nothing about the rest of Kurans . None of Yuuki's grandparents , great - grandparents or other ancestors of her . This is weird , considering they were royalty . Usually is easy to obtain this information of Royal families , because is important for then to know their geneaology . So this continues to be one of the important mysteries in V. K. What is really Kaname's relationship to Yuuki ? Even if some details suggest he is her only great - grandfather . We had absolutelly no information of who could be Yuuki's great - grandmother and Kaname's wife in the past . Also if the hooded female pureblood was part of Yuuki's geneaology tree ?

For now the only thing I can imagine ( and could be completely wrong ) is if Kaname had a daughter with the hooded pureblood lady before she sacrificed . After Kaname becoming King , he married his daugther . This one them is Yuuki's only great - grandmother . Kaname then is both Yuuki's only great - grandfather and great - great - grandfather . And this was the one who died the day Yuuki saw Kaname memory of him crying over a broken mirror with shards and the cause of his despair . Or somehow Yuuki traveled to the past and she is her own ancestress ( more weirder ) .
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:11 am

I actualy don't belive kaname will be the last villian my self, there is a chance of it but I doubt it. I belive kaname will die in the end however I highly doubt yuuki will be the one to kill him.

If I had to make a guese I would think that kaname will some how sacrafise him self to help zero in some way, kaname has always seemed to dislike or even hate zero, however if you read between the lines you can see he is envious of zero's strength. From the sceen right before zero feeds on yuuki for the first time when he is talking about zero fighting the vampire instencts for 4 years, then right before zero feed on kaname, kaname was angry with zero cause he was able to point a gun at him when as a vampire he should have been scared and submissive to a pureblood.
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:38 pm

rumland wrote:I actualy don't belive kaname will be the last villian my self, there is a chance of it but I doubt it. I belive kaname will die in the end however I highly doubt yuuki will be the one to kill him.

If I had to make a guese I would think that kaname will some how sacrafise him self to help zero in some way, kaname has always seemed to dislike or even hate zero, however if you read between the lines you can see he is envious of zero's strength. From the sceen right before zero feeds on yuuki for the first time when he is talking about zero fighting the vampire instencts for 4 years, then right before zero feed on kaname, kaname was angry with zero cause he was able to point a gun at him when as a vampire he should have been scared and submissive to a pureblood.

But the manga already showed that Kaname did nothing wrong to his past other than protecting and defending the people. Leaving among them even before meeting the ancestor he never hurt them instead he was there helping them until they chase him away/ in that sense he was more kind of a human himself for not taking advantage his powers or his strength to rule on his own.

We may not have the continuation but it seems that he lost his allies (as it is said, before he noticed he had remained alone, now if he had done anything wrong he would have noticed. Wouldn't he?)

Anyway, for the part of the power that you are saying, Kaname is an ancestor and in the fanbook it is described that the initial powers of the ancestor are superior even to the curret, new lineage purebloods like Yuuki, Haruka or Rido. A part of Kaname's strength is with Zero...so is he envy of his own self? I kind of doubt that...Kaname was worried about Zero's refusal to cooperate because Yuuki's safety was at stake and not only Yuuki. The council had plans to eradicate all the night class as we saw and someone had to stand up against Rido. That was the part that Kaname could not deal with. Other than that I think that Kaname is totally indifferent with Zero.

rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:58 pm

It only showed part of kanames past, not all of it and the fact that yuuki exists shows there is some stuff we dont know. As for kanames powers, they seemed to be that of any other pure blood that we have seen so far till he drank from shazuka.

As for kanames power being in zero, useing that point of view kaname is useing ruka's and yuuki's power as well cause he feed off of them. It is also possible that kaname lost the bulk of his original powers when he reverted to a baby, not proven but possible.
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Kaname has restored his original powers, it was stated when he went to kill Asato, looks you've missed many points...

as for Yuuki and Ruka lol (okay Razz ) whatever you think..

rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 am

Please give me a chapter on the kaname power thing.

Also why does it seem you are only trying to create arguements? I wont say I have nothing to do with it cause it takes 2 to argue but my starting posts in this thread were on topic to the thread, yours on the other hand seem to be filled with insults.
    For instance this last one
    juliet wrote:as for Yuuki and Ruka lol (okay Razz ) whatever you think..
    dan18
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by dan18 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 pm

i think the most evil person in VK was the one who in kanames past started the war with the humans and the one who turned most of humanity into vampires. this person lead to kanames first love sacrifising herself and the level E's that murder people in the current times.
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:39 pm

ahh nice point there daniel, I didn't even consider that and it easily fits into the slot of most evil Very Happy
    dan18
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by dan18 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:57 pm

i wonder if this uknown person might make a re-aperance.... another ancester...????
    -maybe thats who kanames gone to find- Just an idea...
    -sara could be working with this person...or learning from this persons mistakes....
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 am

I've accidentally voted Rido. But I strongly believe that Sara is the best evil person in the VK universe. She'll do anything drastic to get what she truly wants to become-- a queen.
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:23 pm

I voted for Sara Twisted Evil she is a smexy little villain...she has great component in looks, brains and brawn, she is coy and ruthless without really giving out too much. Very Happy Also I think she has great potential to be at the same level as Kaname (if Kaname will turn out villain, which of course im not wishing for, she would probably be it, that's why she is Dangerous! affraid ) I always ALWAYS LOVE a villain that can outsmart her foes (the heroes of the story)... you know, it's challenging Cool it makes her image somewhere between a villain and a hero too. Yes, a villain that is lovable ❤ she reminds me of the likes of Light Yagami (death note)

As for Rido...to me he doesn't seem any different from the other villains commonly found in fiction.. though it is true he has wrecked lots of disasters and threw countless lives for his whims, he is just another villain who wants to destroy lives because he felt bitter lol! (sorry no offense! its just my opinion..) From the moment you see him be betrayed by Juri and all, it is predictable he will go crazy and make others lives miserable.
    Sara has a plan from the start, she wants to be Queen just because she wants to... She even killed Ouri to gain power and done it in an elaborate setup that showed her confidence and bold approach to things. What makes it more wicked is she doesn't rush things she knows just what to do and when to get it without fail while still looking gaudy and finesse about it. She works behind the scenes and plans things ahead like a chess game in her mind, and she executes it well. I like her wit and cunning ways, taken to the extreme she can really pack a punch on the reader's nerves while not even lifting a finger...
    while Rido can be simply adorable for his crazy lunacy (which does have its charm jocolor) he can be reckless and rushes into things. he is susceptible to being lured if Juri/yuki was ever used as bait, he often leaves his guard open. Sara is more like a sentinel standing inside her fortress as she towers everyone, moving her pieces along to achieve her ultimate goal... (is that admiration i hear from me?! haha 👅 )she seems like the type to do anything to do achieve her goals, slow pace or fast it doesn't matter she will stop at nothing and that's what makes her a challenging villain. cheers cheers cheers

I agree with others though that Rido's life as villain was practically laid out in the first arc so we pretty much know it to judge him fairly but im giving chance to Sara's potential ❤ if she turns out to have a change of heart by the end, i dont think it will lessen her wicked personality haha Razz Razz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Sun May 29, 2011 1:19 pm

I actually liked shizuka the most
    she's not the most evil villain, because she was locked up and so on, it wasn't really all of her fault
    but she still did some bad stuff (like the kiryuu-incident)

there's always this discussion :is-she-a-villain-or-not
    but that's exactly why i like her as a villlain
    ( scratch does that make any sense? )
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Sun May 29, 2011 2:02 pm

I voted for sara.
    rido was a bad guy because he was jealous, jealousy drived him crazy and this bad things (killing his brother, his nephew, i didn't count juuri because he didn't kill her).
    sara on the other hand is doing all this mess because she is bored. sara has alot of potential, she proved to be smarter than rido, she think before making a move.
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Conrad Weller on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:52 pm

i voted for rido. well by my way rido and sara top the list of evil dudes they are both really bad and use all low grade techniques to do their work. i mean if rido didnt do what he did everyone would be in peace. shizuka with her lover,zero happy with his family,kaname and yuki with their parents and live happily with each other. but i dont like ruka and asato either they are the second villains in my way asato was a total freak the way he does all those behind the scenes work is disgusting.ruka is a bad person . i hate people like her who are so damn persistent and jealous when someone close to them cares for them so much [akatsuki] and they refuse to look at them.this is purely my opinion and my perception.

kaname is not evil at all. he is a wonderful person.zero well no he is not an evil guy .

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:14 pm

I voted for Rido, too. The quetion was who is the bes evil dude in all of VK...the most evil one isn´t Rido ok but I just like him (evil guys are so sexy) I prefer knowing why someone is evil because I always try to understand their behaviour ;) Sara is evil too but she does everything only because she is boring...that´s the reason why I prefer Rido as the best villian. wub

I wouldn´t count Asato as one of the really evil ones. He should learn a little bit from Sara or Rido.

Ruka isn´t evil, too. She is only stupid and arrogant...poor Akatsuki.

Hey! Kaname is absolutely nice and not evil....ok maybe a little bit, but in my heart his good side wins

And Zero....nah not really

Shizuka has been through a lot too, what she did to Zero´s family was wrong but out of madness...she was evil...but no competition for the others...and in addition Rido was kind of responsable for her madness...

Well I voted Rido but Sara earns some points on the scale of evilness, too

VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 pm

I voted for Sara but i don´t understand why some have voted Zero as a villain? That´s a mysterious to me scratch
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by shizza24 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 am

Well I went for kaname not sure why though lol... I think maybe because if he really does turn out to be the villain then he will definitely out rank sara and rido.. So my vote I think is for his potential to be a super awesome villain xD
    Win-chan
    Human

Humor : Humorous
    Warning Zone

Post by Win-chan on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:36 am

Haha, yeah! The more I think, the more I doubt he'll be the bad guy... But if he were the villain, he would be the hottest, smartest villain out there! He'd probably rank as my favorite villain. Alongside Light Yagami. Razz

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Win-chan wrote:Haha, yeah! The more I think, the more I doubt he'll be the bad guy... But if he were the villain, he would be the hottest, smartest villain out there! He'd probably rank as my favorite villain. Alongside Light Yagami. Razz

He would be hotter than Light, although I really like him (as much as you can like a really evil person) I hope he won´t develop a weird laugher (remember Light at the end of the anime...I really felt embarrassed for him )
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by tssf on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Now I'm confused... The best... Hm... Well, not Zero or Kaname. Asato is evil, but something else, not exactly that good, experience or not, he was just an obstacle...
    In the end I'm stuck between Rido and Sara... Well, Rido was evil, but Sara is even worse! I mean Sara is pure evil... I don't want to give her a title with best, but I have to vote for her... That woman is the worst!
    Oh, and about Shizuka... As much as I hated her for what she did, when you think about how much she had to suffer... It doesn't excuse what she did, nothing can excuse that, but she was more of a desperate person that an evil one, she just made the wrong choices...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:43 am