Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

The best "Evil dude" in all of VK!~

Poll

The best villain in of VK!~

[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 21 ]
    33% [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 18 ]
    28% [28%] 
    [ 24 ]
    37% [37%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 64
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

The best "Evil dude" in all of VK!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hm, so who do you think is the best villain in VK?
    Don't just see the looks, like Rido... drawling drawling drawling
    Ahem... so, see who is the most bad guy, who has hurt the three characters the most?
    Who should be considered as a "good" villain in VK!

ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha

tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Re: The best "Evil dude" in all of VK!~

Post by tssf on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Now I'm confused... The best... Hm... Well, not Zero or Kaname. Asato is evil, but something else, not exactly that good, experience or not, he was just an obstacle...
    In the end I'm stuck between Rido and Sara... Well, Rido was evil, but Sara is even worse! I mean Sara is pure evil... I don't want to give her a title with best, but I have to vote for her... That woman is the worst!
    Oh, and about Shizuka... As much as I hated her for what she did, when you think about how much she had to suffer... It doesn't excuse what she did, nothing can excuse that, but she was more of a desperate person that an evil one, she just made the wrong choices...
    Win-chan
    Human

Humor : Humorous
    Warning Zone

Post by Win-chan on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah, I don't really think of Shizuka as a villain anymore. She just died such a long time ago! And even though Rido died, he played such an important role by putting Kaname the ancestor into Kaname Yuuki's brother's body. And Sara is just a creep.

Kanoe wrote:
    Win-chan wrote:Haha, yeah! The more I think, the more I doubt he'll be the bad guy... But if he were the villain, he would be the hottest, smartest villain out there! He'd probably rank as my favorite villain. Alongside Light Yagami. Razz

He would be hotter than Light, although I really like him (as much as you can like a really evil person) I hope he won´t develop a weird laugher (remember Light at the end of the anime...I really felt embarrassed for him )

Haha! Yes! That laugh was really embarrassing. But we all know that if anyone in VK is to have an evil laugh, it must be Zero because in the animes, he and Light are voiced by the same person. scratch I can't really see Zero doing that, though.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Win-chan wrote:Yeah, I don't really think of Shizuka as a villain anymore. She just died such a long time ago! And even though Rido died, he played such an important role by putting Kaname the ancestor into Kaname Yuuki's brother's body. And Sara is just a creep.

Kanoe wrote:
    Win-chan wrote:Haha, yeah! The more I think, the more I doubt he'll be the bad guy... But if he were the villain, he would be the hottest, smartest villain out there! He'd probably rank as my favorite villain. Alongside Light Yagami. Razz

He would be hotter than Light, although I really like him (as much as you can like a really evil person) I hope he won´t develop a weird laugher (remember Light at the end of the anime...I really felt embarrassed for him )

Haha! Yes! That laugh was really embarrassing. But we all know that if anyone in VK is to have an evil laugh, it must be Zero because in the animes, he and Light are voiced by the same person. scratch I can't really see Zero doing that, though.

Yes I know, but I hope he has learned something since that moment Very Happy
    If Zero laughs like that my image of him has to change: cool, sexy boy who has to be loved --> weird guy who can´t really laugh often and sometimes even with something too embarassing
    This would make me sad...but imagine every other person laugh like that...for example Kaname...that would be a dark moment --> he can laugh but how
    and if Aidou for example would laugh like that everyone would think that he just tries to make fun of somebody....(really Light what have you done`? )
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by audraliann on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:30 am

Rido he started everything
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by RedSonja on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:43 am

i think sara its the worst....at least rido was nuuuuuuuuuuuts and he did what he did....but sara?she knows very well what she is doing......and kaname and zero both hot yes(!!) but not vilain.....they have something dark of their own......but i dont think they r evil....each has his reason..zero hates vampires cause a pb killed his family and he wants them all dead,and kaname (maybe)wants to eliminate pbs for some galant reason,idk.....
    i hope sara will be taught a lesson....she abuses takuma!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:20 pm