Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Does Level E have no special power or ability?

    Share

    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Does Level E have no special power or ability?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:43 pm

    Don't Level Es have any special power? What is Zero's special power? Does he even have a special power? the fact that he can annoy other, is this his special power? lol! lol! lol!
    help lol!

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Does Level E have no special power or ability?

    Post by Akaruisama on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:47 pm

    I think Level-E have no special ability. They are servants of higher-level vampire in the end. I doubt what abilities noble class vampires haven't been seen in the manga?

    I love purebloods's abilities. Ichirou said they were like a Gods. Don't you think they are a little like japanese gamis-gods who are more powerfull than human but live in the humans's world?

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Does Level E have no special power or ability?

    Post by juliet on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:06 pm

    TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:Don't Level Es have any special power? What is Zero's special power? Does he even have a special power? the fact that he can annoy other, is this his special power? lol! lol! lol!
    help lol!

    LOL about Zero's special ability...but aside from the fan of the issue, I want to ask something a little irrelevant...

    Now Zero is supposed to be a level-D? Or is he supposed to be a level-e that has stabilized himself?

    Anyway submitting again to the madness of level e is not a subject right, since he took Shizuka's blood?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: Does Level E have no special power or ability?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:21 pm

    juliet wrote:
    TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:Don't Level Es have any special power? What is Zero's special power? Does he even have a special power? the fact that he can annoy other, is this his special power? lol! lol! lol!
    help lol!

    LOL about Zero's special ability...but aside from the fan of the issue, I want to ask something a little irrelevant...

    Now Zero is supposed to be a level-D? Or is he supposed to be a level-e that has stabilized himself?

    Anyway submitting again to the madness of level e is not a subject right, since he took Shizuka's blood?

    Yea, he did take Shizuka's blood so now he is completely stable... but you never know when Zero wakes up one day and has a strong desire to go mad with rage and kill every vampire... lol! lol! lol!
    Hm, i suppose then Zero has no special ability as a vampire. :no: :no: :no:

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Does Level E have no special power or ability?

    Post by juliet on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:26 pm

    Zero can still crack the windows though...If that counts..and he is a vampire with an anti-vampire weapon, isn't that a great ability also? Shouldn't Bloody Rose have rejected him when he turned into a vampire? Isn't that strange? And it was not like he had taken the Kuran blood or anything...Oh he had the ancestor's blood though being a hunter right? Well still it is strange...we should have taken a bit rejection there.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: Does Level E have no special power or ability?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:30 pm

    juliet wrote:Zero can still crack the windows though...If that counts..and he is a vampire with an anti-vampire weapon, isn't that a great ability also? Shouldn't Bloody Rose have rejected him when he turned into a vampire? Isn't that strange? And it was not like he had taken the Kuran blood or anything...Oh he had the ancestor's blood though being a hunter right? Well still it is strange...we should have taken a bit rejection there.

    You're right, but it was all Kaname's plan. And i am sure that Bloody Rose understood Kaname. I don't think that having just an anti-vampire gun means he has a special ability. I meant something cool, like Hanabusa's ice power and stuff like tat. I meant natural stuff. I wonder if he has a hidden ability. he better have some. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Sad

    Sponsored content

    Re: Does Level E have no special power or ability?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 am