Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_left59%Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_left27%Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_left15%Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+4
ChuCookie
ZeroLover
juliet
The Chrysalis Whispers
8 posters

Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL

Poll

Which characters are best suited to be rivals?!~

[ 3 ]
    Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_left12%Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_left42%Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_right [42%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_left15%Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_left0%Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_left15%Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_left0%Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 4 ]

Total Votes: 26
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneWhich two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Dropsoa

Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Empty Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Well, usually i see posts and polls about the fav couple or fav character, so i thought that i would try something different. which characters were born to be rivals of one another?
    You'll have to choose only one... and give a reason too, make it logical. lol! lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Empty Re: Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL

Post by juliet Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:02 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Zero vs Zero, you killed me laughing rofl rofl the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL Empty Re: Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 am

juliet wrote: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Zero vs Zero, you killed me laughing rofl rofl the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, i know. Its really funny, but its true to a very great extent.
    May be i should've added Kaname vs Kaname... lol! lol! lol!
    But everyone is like that. Everyone makes problems for themselves without knowing.
    lol!
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:37 am

TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:
    juliet wrote: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Zero vs Zero, you killed me laughing rofl rofl the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But everyone is like that. Everyone makes problems for themselves without knowing.
    lol!

Hey, Zero is not his own enemy.. or is he? lol! lol! lol!
    I voted for Rido and Kaname. The way that Rido teases and haunts Kaname is really amazing and i think that despite being family, they are perfect enemies. rofl
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:46 am

ZeroLover wrote:

lol!

I voted for Rido and Kaname. The way that Rido teases and haunts Kaname is really amazing and i think that despite being family, they are perfect enemies. rofl

Well, according to me, Zero has created all of the problems in his life.
    And i agree, Rido teasing Kaname is a breath-taking scene. That is one of the reasons that i adore Rido. And Kaname is so sad from inside, but in front of Rido, he shows nothing. Kaname does get annoyed with Rido, anyone would...
    🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 lol!
    sEm_oops off topic
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 pm

ZeroLover wrote:

lol!

Well, according to me, Zero has created all of the problems in his life.
    And i agree, Rido teasing Kaname is a breath-taking scene. That is one of the reasons that i adore Rido. And Kaname is so sad from inside, but in front of Rido, he shows nothing. Kaname does get annoyed with Rido, anyone would...
    🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 lol!
    sEm_oops off topic

Yup, Rido is just plain old yummy.
    I do feel that that Kaname and Zero are the best rivals, they always had fought and they fighting because of their love. They are not fighting for selfish reasons like Rido and Sara, oh... wait, may be Rido was fighting for love, sort of. confused lol!
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Hm, yes, its ture. Kaname and Zero are the actual rivals of VK. Kaname is fighting for his love, but Zero... not so much, i think. :suspect: lol!
    Nah, i'm just teasing you. He is also fighting wiht his love, but it wouldn't kill him to express his love a bit. Kaname expresses it so well. I can't even imagine Zero being romantic, on the other hand... whenever i think of Kaname, i always think that he is very very... romantic. Did i mention very very...? rofl rofl
    Sorry about that, just got a little carried away.
    Anyway, i voted for Zero vs Zero, cause' i feel that way.
    May be i should've wrote a Kaname vs Kaname option for you, no? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl off topic rofl rofl
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:19 pm

TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:Hm, yes, its ture. Kaname and Zero are the actual rivals of VK. Kaname is fighting for his love, but Zero... not so much, i think. :suspect: lol!
    Nah, i'm just teasing you. He is also fighting wiht his love, but it wouldn't kill him to express his love a bit. Kaname expresses it so well. I can't even imagine Zero being romantic, on the other hand... whenever i think of Kaname, i always think that he is very very... romantic. Did i mention very very...? rofl rofl
    Sorry about that, just got a little carried away.
    Anyway, i voted for Zero vs Zero, cause' i feel that way.
    May be i should've wrote a Kaname vs Kaname option for you, no? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl off topic rofl rofl

If you were at my place then you would know that Zero is so romantic. C'mon, who wouldn't love him? He is major hot, just look at his body...its sSc_jawdrop3
    He is both gentle and hard. The way he said goodbye to Yuki, just melted me.
    And he can be very romantic, he is just too naive. He is not manipulative like Kaname. Like Kaname he doesn't plot. Sure Zero has some anger issues, but its not his fault. I bet Kaname would be like that too, if Yuki left him.
    But i do wish for Zero to be more expressive like Kaname.
    But you know what? Zero doesn't express anything at all and Kaname expresses to much. I mean, Kaname is always way too depressed. If Yuki wasn't here, he would have never gone to Cross Academy and would have definitely gone to sleep in the coffin, after somehow making sure that the Kuran clan continues after him.
    Ok, now we really are...
    off topic rofl
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Well, i do adore Zero, but i wonder sometiems may be its just pity and sympathy.
    But ok, i have to admit... Zero's body is worth... sSc_jawdrop3 but then agian we couldn't see Kaname's body. so sad... sSic_cold excuse me!~
    I'm sure that Kaname's body is worth... sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig
    Hm, i have to agree with you on that. Kaname is way to expressive, but you know that girls like that, i know that i do... and Kaname is just like so... hypnotise
    But you know i don't think that Kaname will just give up sp easily. I am sure thaat his love for Yuki will make him go crazy and he will bring Yuki back no matter what.
    And seriously? Kaname is better fitted for Yuki and not Zero.
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm

:sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what:
    Zero is best suited for Yuki.
    You made me cry. just kidding, but you know i think that we shouldn't talk about this or we will fighting on the internet. Although it will be fun, but it'll be really troublesome.
    And besides we are so off topic.
    :sFun_Nahnahnab lol! lol! lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 pm

ZeroLover wrote: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what:
    You made me cry. just kidding, but you know i think that we shouldn't talk about this or we will fighting on the internet. Although it will be fun, but it'll be really troublesome.

Nice subject I am going to make it a poll, LOL

I voted kaname Vs Zero = classic value

ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm

juliet wrote:
    ZeroLover wrote: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what: :sSig_what:

Nice subject I am going to make it a poll, LOL

I voted kaname Vs Zero = classic value

Hey, look you idiot Chrysalis, she made a poll... hahaha
    But still Zero is the best. Its just that all the YuMe fans have united here.

🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 rofl rofl rofl
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:56 pm

i know, we just posted our replies there, you idiot.
    Heheheheeheh
    Kaname is the best and i already said end of topic and A NO MEANS A NO...
    lol! lol! lol!
    Oh... now i also feel like making a poll. May be it should be about Zero's IQ level... wait, we don't need a poll to know that. :chuckle: :chuckle: :lolipop: :chuckle:
    its way less than what you think...
    :Startle: oh.. did i say that out loud
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:59 pm

GAWD, you so did not say that...
    Well, at least i don't love a person who is a murderer.
    Yea, i just called Kuran Kaanme a murderer.
    How that?
    Ok, sorry... i know you love him so much, but you really made me angry back there.
    And there i wanted to murder you...
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Hey, how did you use my account... where did you get my password?????????????????????????????????????
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:02 pm

TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:Hey, how did you use my account... where did you get my password?????????????????????????????????????

Yup i just posted by using your account. I know pure eeeevil
    Your password was so easy...
    I can't believe that it was so stupid.
    Its like kaname is so hot and stupid stuff like that...
    Well, mine is somewhat same too instead its of Zero...
    Now don't get into my account.. My password isn't about Zero..
    we're off topic, leave it....
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:05 pm

ZeroLover wrote:
    TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:Hey, how did you use my account... where did you get my password?????????????????????????????????????

Yup i just posted by using your account. I know pure eeeevil
    Your password was so easy...
    I can't believe that it was so stupid.
    Its like kaname is so hot and stupid stuff like that...
    Well, mine is somewhat same too instead its of Zero...
    Now don't get into my account.. My password isn't about Zero..
    we're off topic, leave it....

You so did not just use my account and say that Kaname was... he was... oh... you know what i want to say.
    I'll kill you when i meet you tomorrow, just come to my house and i will be waiting...
    Don't worry, i won't kill you, i was kidding... we'll have a party..
    Just you and me.
    i am changing my password, right now and i won't reply...
    lol! lol! lol!
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Fine, fine... i will come tomorrow. Girls are so stupid.
    Bye the way, did i tell you that my sister changed the gender of my profile, i always say that i will change it and i always forget it because i get so mixed up because of you..
    Should i change?
    Everybody thinks that i am a girl, i think.
    Is this question awkward? lol! lol!
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 pm

ZeroLover wrote:Fine, fine... i will come tomorrow. Girls are so stupid.
    Bye the way, did i tell you that my sister changed the gender of my profile, i always say that i will change it and i always forget it because i get so mixed up because of you..
    Should i change?

God, you in a dress? its so hilarious.
    Hey, change it right now, you idiot. I so love you sister now. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Hm, no the question isn't awkward, you are awkward...
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm

ZeroLover wrote:Fine, fine... i will come tomorrow. Girls are so stupid.
    Should i change?

God, you in a dress? its so hilarious.
    Hey, change it right now, you idiot. I so love you sister now. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Hm, no the question isn't awkward, you are awkward...

Hey where did you go? I just went to drink a glass of water and here i see that you have left. What's wrong with you? Why do you always leave me like this? Why do you always fight with me?
    I know that i am awkward, i know it. Don't say it, i already know.
    Next time i won't wait.
    Damn it!
    ChuCookie
    ChuCookie
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ChuCookie Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 pm

I was going to vote for Zero vs. Zero BUT then i saw Aidou and Ruka who's the best Stalker, I cant help but vote for them hehehe nice one :lol:
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:37 am

ChuCookie wrote:I was going to vote for Zero vs. Zero BUT then i saw Aidou and Ruka who's the best Stalker, I cant help but vote for them hehehe nice one :lol:

Hm, Hanabusa and Luca is a good choice, they do fight a lot over Kaname and they both are in love with Kaname, even Hanabusa. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:32 am

Zero vs Zero
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:45 am

The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:
    ChuCookie wrote:I was going to vote for Zero vs. Zero BUT then i saw Aidou and Ruka who's the best Stalker, I cant help but vote for them hehehe nice one :lol:

Hm, Hanabusa and Luca is a good choice, they do fight a lot over Kaname and they both are in love with Kaname, even Hanabusa. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Good to see I'm not the only one with this opinion, I really think they were born for it, it's just amazing.
    BUT: there is another pair I think would be even better: Ichijo and Aido, even when you probably couldn't exactly describe them as rivals, I just love the little fights between them!
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Zero VS Kaname they are rivals in love and find it classic one. But Zero VS Zero? rofl rofl rofl rofl Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL 3371568520 Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL 3371568520 Which two characters were born to be rivals? LOL 3371568520 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Okay let´s give Zero a mirror and see how much he would be fighting with it lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:51 am