Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Share

    Poll

    Twilight characters or VK characters?

    [ 13 ]
    46% [46%] 
    [ 10 ]
    36% [36%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 28

    ZeroLover
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-10-03
    Location : Wherever Zero is
    Warning Zone

    A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by ZeroLover on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 pm

    I just can't get the title out of my head.
    Hm, anyways, i just wanted to ask everybody's opinion on this site what they think about the competition between Twilight and VK?
    Which one is better and why? which one is worse and why?
    rofl rofl rofl rofl

    ChuCookie
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2010-08-01
    Location : On The Moon
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by ChuCookie on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm

    I wanted to vote on Kaname asking Zero if he was barking :lol:
    OMG OFC VK rocks twilighter is okay i cant say anything about it becoz i ran away the 5 min in the movie, i foúnd it voring, and also there where NO HOTTIE in that movies soo I ran away :lol:

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 am

    I hate Twilight. It is amazingly boring for me but of course I respect other opinion. There can't be comparison.

    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:42 am

    ChuCookie wrote:I wanted to vote on Kaname asking Zero if he was barking :lol:
    OMG OFC VK rocks twilighter is okay i cant say anything about it becoz i ran away the 5 min in the movie, i foúnd it voring, and also there where NO HOTTIE in that movies soo I ran away :lol:

    I feel that way too. I voted for Rido. hehehe
    Yea, the movie was really boring. One of my friend made me watch it, at first i sort of liked it but then after sometime i just got bored with all the characters and the plot.
    There is of course no comparison between VK and Twilight. If someone made a movie on VK, i am sure that people will love it more than Twilight.
    My friend likes Twilight over VK, because VK is about cartoons while Twilight features actors who are actually real.
    :no: :roll:

    ZeroLover
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-10-03
    Location : Wherever Zero is
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by ZeroLover on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:17 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:I hate Twilight. It is amazingly boring for me but of course I respect other opinion. There can't be comparison.

    Yup its true, twilight does suck and the acting is also very bad.
    the film was supposed to be about a love triangle, but it feels like Jacob has no value in the film and their acting made it obvious that the love triangle never existed.
    :suspect:

    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:58 pm

    Heh i voted for Zero, well i liked twilight first but then i watched VK and then i realized that some part of the story of VK has been stolen by twilight, and now i hate it wuth the bottom of my heart!!!

    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 am

    HEY KANAME! Zero doesn't bark! I'm going to skin you alive if you repeat what you've just said!!!

    I voted for Zero (as if there's anything new..duh)!!! WOOO!!! n(^O^)n Hey, Zero...so you noticed that Kaname never takes his shirt off....so...is it possible that you might have been waiting for it? (@O@)

    Anyway...I don't find Twilight romantic at all...(~o~) And the actors aren't that appealing to me...Hehe! But overall, I think it's fine...it's just that, it'll pale in comparison with Vampire Knight. (^U^) Ahahahaha! Peace out! shy :machineguns:

    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2010-11-18
    Location : deep in darkness
    Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by Lisi on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:53 pm

    I didn't watch the Twilight-movies nor I read the books. And i'm not interested in Twilight because it sounds very boring...
    I know there's the vampire edward and bella. They fall in love with each other. Then comes jacob the werewolve BOy XD (I DON'T LIKE werewolves at ALL!!!) jacob falls in love with bella too, but everyone knows that bella will choose edward in the end.
    Edward bites bella sometimes and jacob falls in love with bellas daughter.
    :roll:

    the story is very easy to retell. And that's the first big difference between twilight and vampire knight.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by juliet on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:00 pm

    Lisi wrote:I didn't watch the Twilight-movies nor I read the books. And i'm not interested in Twilight because it sounds very boring...
    I know there's the vampire edward and bella. They fall in love with each other. Then comes jacob the werewolve BOy XD (I DON'T LIKE werewolves at ALL!!!) jacob falls in love with bella too, but everyone knows that bella will choose edward in the end.
    Edward bites bella sometimes and jacob falls in love with bellas daughter.
    :roll:

    the story is very easy to retell. And that's the first big difference between twilight and vampire knight.

    Me too...never a twilight reader they all told it does not worth the trouble...well to have so bad critics, besides I also find strange the idea of werewolf..and sparkling vampires..even though the last one sounds amusing.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Outer Space
    Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by neosolaris12 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:43 pm

    Booooo don't bother reading Twilight. Complete waste of one's time. I will admit I used to be an avid fan when it first came out and hadn't "spread" madly yet, but now I realize how delusional I was. Sorry to the fans out there. You can like it for whatever reason, but those who haven't read it or wants to read it, please don't. I assure you VK is 1000% times better. It actually has a plot, and doesn't surround an entire 4 book series revolving around the thoughts of one whiny person lol!

    By the way, those who read twilight in the past, you have to check out Dan Bergstein's blogs: http://community.sparknotes.com/index.php/2009/07/16/blogging-twilight-index-page/ His posts on each chapter are too hilarious for words. So much ridicule and awesomeness, you'll certainly bust your rib from laughing too hard rofl rofl

    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:14 pm

    Can anyone tell me how to earn the reputation here???

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by juliet on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:36 pm

    Vampire_Zero wrote:Can anyone tell me how to earn the reputation here???

    yes they are like votes, people can vote on your post (like, dislike) by clicking at the + ot - sign which is that the left side of your post, i hope that answers it.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : in my own little world
    Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by love ice on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:46 am

    Well I was watching Twilight togetehr with Chu and some of our friends. It start and not too long, Chu get's up from her chair walks away. I was thiking, Gosh Chu really is boring!!
    .......
    Well as soon as i saw Edwards face, I though HOLY COW i have never in my life seen such an ugly vampire before... CHU wait for me! .... Sorry I just don't think that Edward was hot, please don't be mad at me xD

    I really like Hanabusa's comment.. Zero and Jacob becomes friends xD

    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:08 pm

    Thank you Juliet !!!

    happynatty
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by happynatty on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:55 pm

    I read the books first and then saw the Twilight movies...the books were great, but the movies are a disappointment really. So my vote goes to VK ... the characters are so much alive, a great mystery behind most of them . I saw the anime first and then just had to read further ... I am hooked my eyes...

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by mariangie on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:50 am

    Twilight and V . K. had something important in common : Gorgeous hunks with shirts -off . Who even with those extreme attributes , the lady chooses the other guy . Zero and Jacob could make a Club for Shirtless Hunks Looking for a Huge - Booby Babe . rofl rofl rofl rofl

    I request Kaname to get his shirt off . sFun_mischieviousbig Just to show the world he is not only a pretty face . That he don't need to shine with the sunlight to get the woman he wants .

    More seriously , V.K. love triangle has some similarity at first with Twilight . The female protagonist was saved from dying from the handsome vampire she just met . The other guy is a vampire hunter who was basically the female protagonist best friend and confident . Who always try to demostrate to the female protagonist her love for the prince vampire is wrong . But V. K. had more twists in the love triangle initial formula . As for example Yuuki discovering she was really a pureblood vampire princess and family of the pureblood vampire she felt in love .


    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by juliet on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:19 pm

    mariangie wrote:
    I request Kaname to get his shirt off . sFun_mischieviousbig Just to show the world he is not only a pretty face . That he don't need to shine with the sunlight to get the woman he wants .


    Seriously where do I sign? LOL, where is the petition? Call and the others and let's do it and send it to Hino!!! rofl rofl rofl Honestly I am a great supporter of that idea. Plus she owns us. Why is Zero all the time depicted shirtless either in the anime or the manga? now isn't that a discrimination? I protest!!!!!!!!!!!!! sSig_busted






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by mariangie on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:50 am

    juliet wrote:
    mariangie wrote:
    I request Kaname to get his shirt off . sFun_mischieviousbig Just to show the world he is not only a pretty face . That he don't need to shine with the sunlight to get the woman he wants .


    Seriously where do I sign? LOL, where is the petition? Call and the others and let's do it and send it to Hino!!! rofl rofl rofl Honestly I am a great supporter of that idea. Plus she owns us. Why is Zero all the time depicted shirtless either in the anime or the manga? now isn't that a discrimination? I protest!!!!!!!!!!!!! sSig_busted

    Yes ! sFun_mischieviousbig sFun_mischieviousbig sFun_mischieviousbig sFun_mischieviousbig

    WE NEED A KANAME SHIRTLESS PETITION TO HINO - SENSEI !!!!

    sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2


    Something as sFun_hailbig : "We want equal shirt -off time for Kaname and Zero . To avoid V. K. and Zero being compared to Twilight and Jacob . We know sales would increase if this is done . Also a new Kaname bedsheet set shirt - less release . Please , pretty , please !!!!!!!!" sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug




    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by aya-chan on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:40 pm

    I read TW all four books. Books are better than movies. But if I have to choose between TW and VK, I will choose VK. The plot in VK is more good than TW.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by juliet on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:44 pm

    mariangie wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    mariangie wrote:
    I request Kaname to get his shirt off . sFun_mischieviousbig Just to show the world he is not only a pretty face . That he don't need to shine with the sunlight to get the woman he wants .


    Seriously where do I sign? LOL, where is the petition? Call and the others and let's do it and send it to Hino!!! rofl rofl rofl Honestly I am a great supporter of that idea. Plus she owns us. Why is Zero all the time depicted shirtless either in the anime or the manga? now isn't that a discrimination? I protest!!!!!!!!!!!!! sSig_busted

    Yes ! sFun_mischieviousbig sFun_mischieviousbig sFun_mischieviousbig sFun_mischieviousbig

    WE NEED A KANAME SHIRTLESS PETITION TO HINO - SENSEI !!!!

    sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2


    Something as sFun_hailbig : "We want equal shirt -off time for Kaname and Zero . To avoid V. K. and Zero being compared to Twilight and Jacob . We know sales would increase if this is done . Also a new Kaname bedsheet set shirt - less release . Please , pretty , please !!!!!!!!" sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug




    Haha, we need to get Ya*** to do the translation in Japanese and spread it through Internet drawling !!! Yes, yes ,yes...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by mariangie on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:34 am

    juliet wrote:
    mariangie wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    Seriously where do I sign? LOL, where is the petition? Call and the others and let's do it and send it to Hino!!! rofl rofl rofl Honestly I am a great supporter of that idea. Plus she owns us. Why is Zero all the time depicted shirtless either in the anime or the manga? now isn't that a discrimination? I protest!!!!!!!!!!!!! sSig_busted

    Yes ! sFun_mischieviousbig sFun_mischieviousbig sFun_mischieviousbig sFun_mischieviousbig

    WE NEED A KANAME SHIRTLESS PETITION TO HINO - SENSEI !!!!

    sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2


    Something as sFun_hailbig : "We want equal shirt -off time for Kaname and Zero . To avoid V. K. and Zero being compared to Twilight and Jacob . We know sales would increase if this is done . Also a new Kaname bedsheet set shirt - less release . Please , pretty , please !!!!!!!!" sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug




    Haha, we need to get Ya*** to do the translation in Japanese and spread it through Internet drawling !!! Yes, yes ,yes...

    Yes ! sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2

    I second that ! sBo_jumping sBo_jumping sBo_jumping

    Royal Night
    Human

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2011-02-09
    Humor : (Evil Laughter)
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by Royal Night on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 am

    When I think about it, we've never seen Kaname shirtless. It's about time we do!! ha-ha-ha

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by nina on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:31 pm

    A shirtless Kaname ???? I vote for that !!!! sFun_hailbig
    sBo_jumping sBo_jumping sBo_jumping sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 drawling drawling drawling

    Yes Hino give us food for a brain-storm Razz Razz Razz rofl





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:04 pm

    nina wrote:A shirtless Kaname ???? I vote for that !!!! sFun_hailbig
    sBo_jumping sBo_jumping sBo_jumping sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 drawling drawling drawling

    Yes Hino give us food for a brain-storm Razz Razz Razz rofl
    Hahahaha!!! no its ok lets keep it nice and clean, good to read!!! there ain't any such need of food for brain-storm e.t.c.!!! :sunny: :flower: Cool :sCh_elmodance: :charm: :happy smile : :hmmm: :emo: ha-ha-ha aha :[url=http://ww

    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:39 pm

    I vote for Zero because he rox!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: A Twilighter or a VK maniac? L0L

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:48 pm

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:48 pm