Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Bar_left59%Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Bar_left27%Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Bar_left15%Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+109
lalaland
2rsa
sakutonaru
Duskola
Izzy Kimberly
Fine of Fate
animevampire
yuki133790
nausica
SecretWhiteRose
Rima echo
ButterflyWingsx
darkwolf123
allison.cea
EmeraldSky
miyuki
XxContradictionsxX
Li.llium
SilverAngel
Evil in love
blackvampira
kanachanimmortal
iiXerxes
Unforgivable Acts...
Zero's Lost Cause~
ctaylor20
zerofan500
Bloodyrose223
yuukie cross
Kikotsukino
madbanker
berrymuffin
lililovelilica
Lenilya Rycanalica
Shiki10
theangelgirl1992
billiej
bearcute <3
SassyKnight
uchiharyuko
Ronnieduh91
zeroxyuuki43ver
sdalove
zeroyuuki666
caela
Trinity
Shoujo-Zo18
cindrella
Reannae
Amaran
aiko
Anneliezz
YukikaChan
soulkeeper_pol
VampireHunter15
Lisi
tsundereluver
Divine Rose
audraliann
solar
mariangie
rayatta
Hellraiser
ariel
*Madutza*
Youweremysafeplace*
AriannaNorelle
Angelique
Katherine
DarkRose
summaelizabeth5
Rikana-hime
shizza24
Win-chan
Nightclaws
viperviper
Vampire_Zero
VampireCythia
Lizz
nateriver
yuuki luvs zero!!!
Shizuka*Hio
Pinacolada
Knightmare
Bloodredhead
Howl4fun
loveiszero
meekomeeko
roronoa-zoro
nuitetoile21
sara_crue17
KuranPrince
aerah08
Conrad Weller
libra
RedSonja
rumland
sweetsolace
perla333
souka
Hauru
aya-chan
nina
minimalve
KanameLover
Akaruisama
The Chrysalis Whispers
ZeroLover
juliet
113 posters

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

Poll

Who best fit Yuuki? Zero Or Kaname?

[ 88 ]
    Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Bar_left46%Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Bar_right [46%] 
    [ 103 ]
    Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Bar_left54%Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Bar_right [54%] 

Total Votes: 191
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneWho is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Dropsoa

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Empty Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

Post by juliet Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Who best fits Yuuki? Who is made for her? Zero Or Kaname? And why?

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Zero50

OR

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Cfgf64df354s1223fggf5332

I know both are Very Happy but what about what Yuuki needs?

Last edited by juliet on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

EmeraldSky
    Human

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Empty Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:44 am

The answer is Zero!! Their friendship evolved into something more over the course of the series....Zero had everything ripped away from him at a young age, and was even betrayed early on by his twin. Naturally, he closed himself off to the world, he built an impenetrable fortress around him to close off his emotions so he would never be hurt again--he saw nothing redeeming about life.

Yuuki was the exception....when he was brought to her house years prior (after his family was killed), she took care of him even though she herself was a mere child. She never gave up on him...and never has (if you read the manga too), and never will! She was willing to sacrifice herself for him and he has done the same on many occasions.

You see that Yuuki is the one person who can chip away at his fortress....she admits that half her heart is his....and always will be. For Zero, his entire heart is hers, though he is afraid to admit it. He is afraid to have a weakness b/c weakness only gets you hurt or killed. His entire life he has been a pawn of pureblood vampires....he hates and detests vampires, but especially purebloods. *spoiler alert below*

And to know that Yuuki is a pureblood affects the one core philosophy he has always held--> a hatred towards purebloods and a determination to rid the world of them. PUrebloods can also control people and other vampires....so when feelings for her arouse in him, he must surely wonder if the feelings are real or an illusion...he has been hurt before....the only lesson he ever learned in life was NOT to trust any vampires.....

The lesson he is learning and will learn is to love. Once he comes to terms that he can't fight his bond with Yuuki (and he has already softened towards her), and that she is the exception to the pureblood vampire rule, he will evolve again....her love will save him.....it HAS been saving him (like not devolving to a Level E vampire). Her love will save him and it will save her.

As for Kaname, he makes for a good love triangle. But he has controlled everything from day one....I could write a few paragraphs about Kaname and his "love" for Yuuki, but this is already getting long!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Empty Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

Post by lililovelilica Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:00 am

Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

That´s right we don´t really know a lot that gives us an idea of the final couple or Hino´s opinion...she would be quite stupid if she tells us her feelings right now because no one would discuss it anymore ;) (and I think it is good that we can show each other our feelings and thoughts, because we can earn different point of views and ideas...so she can keep silence abour her feelings til the end^^)

seeing current situation,i think she likes sara in her story. sFun_banghead2 sFun_hailtheking Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 3134848676

maybe hino-sensei is a cruel person who loves to see others be sad and suffer (f.e. when she´ll kill Kaname or Zero)...if that´s the case Hino might identify herself with sara and lets her win...well I don´t think so but I try to see the good in every person (well nothing good in Sara for sure^^)
    According to Hino-sensei her plans are to make a SAD STORY FOR VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA,DIFFERENT FROM MERUPURI!
    I'm not specultaling that it's gonna be that way,but it came from the author's mouth so we don't have such a choice on who's gonna be with Yuuki in the final,it's gonna be a sad ending anyway so neither Kaname or Zero clinging into Yuuki,i cry everytime i see the interview magazine from Matsuri Hino Sad Sad
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:06 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

seeing current situation,i think she likes sara in her story. sFun_banghead2 sFun_hailtheking Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 3134848676

maybe hino-sensei is a cruel person who loves to see others be sad and suffer (f.e. when she´ll kill Kaname or Zero)...if that´s the case Hino might identify herself with sara and lets her win...well I don´t think so but I try to see the good in every person (well nothing good in Sara for sure^^)
    According to Hino-sensei her plans are to make a SAD STORY FOR VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA,DIFFERENT FROM MERUPURI!
    I'm not specultaling that it's gonna be that way,but it came from the author's mouth so we don't have such a choice on who's gonna be with Yuuki in the final,it's gonna be a sad ending anyway so neither Kaname or Zero clinging into Yuuki,i cry everytime i see the interview magazine from Matsuri Hino Sad Sad

Where is this interview?!?!
    Japanese authors love making sad or crazy or unexpected endings.
    Sometimes this works well, but I will personally feel VERY ripped off....was she specifically talking about Yuuki's relationship outcome? If you can provide a link....??
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWho is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 am

EmeraldSky wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Sometimes this works well, but I will personally feel VERY ripped off....was she specifically talking about Yuuki's relationship outcome? If you can provide a link....??
    everyone knows its gonna be a sad ending,thats why i said its gonna be a zeki ending.
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

everyone knows its gonna be a sad ending,thats why i said its gonna be a zeki ending.

I guess if you are not a Zeki fan, it would be a sad ending.
    But where is this interview?
    As for SAD ending, I can see something a-la-Romeo-and-Juliet, in which they fall in love, admit their love, experience love, but in the end have to kill each other.....Zero progresses to Level E, he can't be saved...Yuuki fulfills her promise and kills him bc she loves him too much to let him suffer anymore......and then she takes her own life bc she can no longer satiate her blood cravings and her broken heart.....
    Just a prediction if the author said it would be sad....
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:39 pm

EmeraldSky wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:

As for SAD ending, I can see something a-la-Romeo-and-Juliet, in which they fall in love, admit their love, experience love, but in the end have to kill each other.....Zero progresses to Level E, he can't be saved...Yuuki fulfills her promise and kills him bc she loves him too much to let him suffer anymore......and then she takes her own life bc she can no longer satiate her blood cravings and her broken heart.....

to lucy: if it is a Zeki-ending it doesn´t need to be sad, maybe for you because you wanted to see Yuuki and Kaname together but maybe it´s happy for Zero and Yuuki and maybe there will be peace or something

to EmeraldSky: that would be really sad...for me a sad ending means that nothings end in a good way, that means that protecting the world is successful, that the evil ones win and that there won´t be a happy couple of the end...maybe that there is a world that gives nothing to anyone, that living in it isn´t good anymore but painul and brutal and that death may be the solution

I like your example with Romeo and Juliet, it´s really tragic
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 pm

EmeraldSky wrote:

If you have the fanbook you will find the interview easily. but in case you don't, here it is (only parts of it)-

"Before merupuri I started talking with my editor about my next series...I'd like to draw a vampire one-shot someday...Even as a one shot it will be dark. if I make it into a series, I'll do everything I can to make the story really dark and bleak"

Even if vk is labeled as tragedy doesn't mean that one of main chara will die; the story is already a tragedy due to the things which happened thus far: the loss of their parents, a man who had to kill his fiancee (yagari), a brother who had to kill his sibling (kaito); a lover (kaname) who's forced to leave his fiancee, etc.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Even if vk is labeled as tragedy doesn't mean that one of main chara will die; the story is already a tragedy due to the things which happened thus far: the loss of their parents, a man who had to kill his fiancee (yagari), a brother who had to kill his sibling (kaito); a lover (kaname) who's forced to leave his fiancee, etc.

I agree, this would be too much with a tragic end of top of it...no one is after all really enjoying it up to now due to all these, imagine the end to be even sadder...that would be sadistic...
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:30 pm

juliet wrote:

I agree, this would be too much with a tragic end of top of it...no one is after all really enjoying it up to now due to all these, imagine the end to be even sadder...that would be sadistic...

Agree. I believe that this "tragic love chain" (Juri and Haruka's deaths, Shizuka and her lover, Kaname and HW etc. They all didn't end up living happily; it was tragic for them all) This "chain" needs to be broken with a couple ending HAPPILY and that will satisfy us all.

Otherwise what was the point of reading VK if all the characters were to die in the end? Hino would just end up losing her fans...
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Katherine wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

to lucy: if it is a Zeki-ending it doesn´t need to be sad, maybe for you because you wanted to see Yuuki and Kaname together but maybe it´s happy for Zero and Yuuki and maybe there will be peace or something

to EmeraldSky: that would be really sad...for me a sad ending means that nothings end in a good way, that means that protecting the world is successful, that the evil ones win and that there won´t be a happy couple of the end...maybe that there is a world that gives nothing to anyone, that living in it isn´t good anymore but painul and brutal and that death may be the solution

I like your example with Romeo and Juliet, it´s really tragic

I could accept a tragic ending if there is a reason for it though, and if there is resolution.
    That is, Zero learned to love and did love. And Yuuki doing the most horrific thing a lover can do to another--killing them, BUT in the NAME of love....and then to take her life....I can see it.....and then their pool of blood merges and gets sucked into the ground, and then time passes, winter comes......and in the coldest of cold winters, a rose bush emerges and the most gorgeous roses bloom....and her father Kaien Cross sees this and turns it into a shrine.

And who knows, maybe they meet in the afterworld....if there is one.
    But sometimes you just gotta end the story and appreciate the journey and emotions we were taken through.
    But I am just theorizing....who knows!!!!
    I am happy with whatever the author does so long as it makes sense to the characters and the world she created.
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:18 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:

If you have the fanbook you will find the interview easily. but in case you don't, here it is (only parts of it)-

"Before merupuri I started talking with my editor about my next series...I'd like to draw a vampire one-shot someday...Even as a one shot it will be dark. if I make it into a series, I'll do everything I can to make the story really dark and bleak"

I just started purchasing some manga online now to support this series, so I might get the fanbook next, so thank you very much for sharing this. It definitely does not sound like she is hinting at what the end-game will be.....this story is tragic....Yuuki's parents killed; Zero's family killed, his twin turned against him....and then they had some resolution, and his brother asked him to eat him when he was dying anyway (very tragic but now they are united).....and then even later in the series there are so many events that are tragic. It is dark in that sense. And I love it!

Thanks for letting me know about the fanbook....hoping I can get an e-version of it for my ipad...
    allison.cea
    Human

Post by allison.cea Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:55 am

Zero
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:43 am

its a little hard to tell considering what happened in chapter 84 because sara did give her blood to zero explosive which rocks... but i really think that it would be zero because i don't think that yuuki and kaname can just get back together after everything that he did, right? Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 919404167

Last edited by darkwolf123 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put 'rocks' instead of 'sucks')
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:44 am

sorry meant to put "not cool"
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:49 pm

I pick Kaname because I favor/adore Yume. Zero and Yuuki have some moments in manga that I find cute, but then it always comes back to Kaname. Yuuki loves him so much even Zero believed her and Kaname would be walking the same path forever but with Kaname abandoning Yuuki anything can happen now, unless Yuuki gets her man back.

So yes, the best man for Yuuki is Kaname, IMO. I could write long paragraphs why but then I think its clear in manga how much they love each other.

Last edited by ButterflyWingsx on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rima echo
    Rima echo
    Human

Post by Rima echo Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:16 am

Since Kaname abandoned Yuki yet again, he seems final with his decision and besides, Zeki's relationship has worked wonders these past chapters.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:32 am

CandyRoxy7 wrote:Since Kaname abandoned Yuki yet again, he seems final with his decision and besides, Zeki's relationship has worked wonders these past chapters.

Wonders ????? It depends of what you call wonders .

If you are referring Yuuki and Zero had restarted their relationship as friends and allies . You are correct .

If you are talking about Zeki showing a steady progression in romantic matters . I disagree . Because even after Kaname had done everything in his power to make Yuuki hate him . Yuuki continues to desire following Kaname to stop him . Continues to desire saving Kaname . Continues to call him " My Kaname " To hug Kaname twice in chapter 85 .

What Zero has gained in the last chapters in the romantic department ? Not much .

When Zero tried to console Yuuki and she ended taking his hand out of her head to raise herself . With firmer determination to go to stop Kaname . Instead of the mangaka use that scene to demostrate Yuuki romantic interest at Zero's attention to her . For example : Yuuki making eye contact after she took Zero's hand in hers .
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:10 pm

In the previous arc many were asking and what Yuuki has done for kaname to love her that much, in this arc i am going to twist the question...LOL

and what Yuuki has done so that Zero should be romantically driven to claim her? left him for Kaname? heard about his reasons and then run to Kaname?

I am not saying that in order to say that Kaname is more important to her than Zero, what I am trying to say is that in order to claim someone, to say "I shall wait for you", to feel the urge to be passionate about him/her, they must deserve it in a way that is proven.

Personally I do not believe that Yuuki worths that much neither from Kaname nor Zero (if Zero here is to wait for her and claim her and be eager to take her back...).

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:26 pm

mariangie wrote:
    CandyRoxy7 wrote:Since Kaname abandoned Yuki yet again, he seems final with his decision and besides, Zeki's relationship has worked wonders these past chapters.

Wonders ????? It depends of what you call wonders .

If you are referring Yuuki and Zero had restarted their relationship as friends and allies . You are correct .

If you are talking about Zeki showing a steady progression in romantic matters . I disagree . Because even after Kaname had done everything in his power to make Yuuki hate him . Yuuki continues to desire following Kaname to stop him . Continues to desire saving Kaname . Continues to call him " My Kaname " To hug Kaname twice in chapter 85 .

What Zero has gained in the last chapters in the romantic department ? Not much .

When Zero tried to console Yuuki and she ended taking his hand out of her head to raise herself . With firmer determination to go to stop Kaname . Instead of the mangaka use that scene to demostrate Yuuki romantic interest at Zero's attention to her . For example : Yuuki making eye contact after she took Zero's hand in hers .

I agree Maria. cheers
    Zero in the 1st arc was in the “awkward” position of an earwitness (mostly) of Yuuki’s passionate declarations of her love for Kaname and now in the second half of the 2nd arc he is an eyewitness of Yuuki’s desperate efforts to bring Kaname back on her side and her desperation every time that she fails … example her kneeling when Kaname slipped through her hug for another time in the last chapter.
    However Zero’s approach on her by patting her head was a very bitter-sweet moment and I mean for Zero because for me shows Zero’s recognition for Yuuki’s feelings for Kaname even after all these. In other words he knows or reconfirms his place and still he offers his compassion in this difficult period for Yuuki. Well he knows the pain of losing someone you love I suppose.

Juliet wrote: Personally I do not believe that Yuuki worths that much neither from Kaname nor Zero

Well I do not agree completely with that ... because the two boys weren’t and aren’t on the same position … Kaname is Yuuki’s fiancé and according to her the one that she wanted to spend her life with, whereas in Zero’s case Yuuki never made any romantic declaration towards him … on the contrary. What I mean is that she doesn’t “owe” something to Zero … she never promised him something in a romantic way thus Zero (we) cannot expect something from her either. And just to clarify it … I mean in the romance field solely because Zero ofc has helped Yuuki as a friend/sibling and vice versa.

Our expectations from Yuuki's behaviour towards the two boys hence and our judgment on her should be different…

But I will agree with this one >>

In the previous arc many were asking and what Yuuki has done for kaname to love her that much, in this arc i am going to twist the question...LOL

and what Yuuki has done so that Zero should be romantically driven to claim her? left him for Kaname? heard about his reasons and then run to Kaname?

Right and since I cannot speak on behalf of anyone else except myself I’ll say that IF Kaname was in Zero’s place I wouldn’t want Yuuki for his mate not in a million years!
    And to be honest I’m still waiting to see IF she is worthy to be Kaname’s partner… (my standards for the "position" are very high Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 1547219295 rofl )
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 am

Probably the most missed clue that can serve as hint of a Yume ending .

Chapter 30 , vol , 7 , viz ed,

Kaname : " Yuki . a present . "

Yuuki : " Thank you . '

Kaname : " It's a rose encased in resin . These roses bloom only once every ten years . It's a rare item , so I decided to get it . "

Yuuki :" ... "

Kaname : Would you have preferred food instead ?

Yuuki : OH . HUH ?! No , I was just thinking how beautiful it is ... ''

Kaname : We stayed in a beautiful place where roses bloom even during this season . Next time I'd like to take you ... "

It's impossible for Kaname to fulfill this small promise if Yuuki and himself doesn't end as final couple in V. K. Because it's impossible for Kaname to take her now . He has to wait for the next time the roses bloom . About 8 - 9 years from the present time in the plot . So they need to be together in the future for Kaname fulfill it .

The ten year blossom rose promise from Kaname to Yuuki has 3 parts . The first one was when Yuuki was around 5 vampire years old . Wen Kaname mentioned seeing a rose field which blossoms every ten years and he will bring Yuuki a rose encased in resin the next time they blossom . The second part was when Kaname brought the rose resin to Yuuki and promised her to bring her to the rose field the next time they blossom . And the third part will be when at last Kaname could fulfill her promise to Yuuki to see the roses in person . To take her to the rose field as happy couple .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:55 am

mariangie wrote:Probably the most missed clue that can serve as hint of a Yume ending .

Chapter 30 , vol , 7 , viz ed,

Kaname : " Yuki . a present . "

Yuuki : " Thank you . '

Kaname : " It's a rose encased in resin . These roses bloom only once every ten years . It's a rare item , so I decided to get it . "

Yuuki :" ... "

Kaname : Would you have preferred food instead ?

Yuuki : OH . HUH ?! No , I was just thinking how beautiful it is ... ''

Kaname : We stayed in a beautiful place where roses bloom even during this season . Next time I'd like to take you ... "

It's impossible for Kaname to fulfill this small promise if Yuuki and himself doesn't end as final couple in V. K. Because it's impossible for Kaname to take her now . He has to wait for the next time the roses bloom . About 8 - 9 years from the present time in the plot . So they need to be together in the future for Kaname fulfill it .

The ten year blossom rose promise from Kaname to Yuuki has 3 parts . The first one was when Yuuki was around 5 vampire years old . Wen Kaname mentioned seeing a rose field which blossoms every ten years and he will bring Yuuki a rose encased in resin the next time they blossom . The second part was when Kaname brought the rose resin to Yuuki and promised her to bring her to the rose field the next time they blossom . And the third part will be when at last Kaname could fulfill her promise to Yuuki to see the roses in person . To take her to the rose field as happy couple .

a end with yume in rose garden and he proposing her.wow........... Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 651225598 Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 1019656462 Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 651225598 Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 1694537797 Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 3110612249 Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 812189494 Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 3988847424 Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 2274236167 Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 3814611447 Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 17 1869419436 drawling

i don't know if hino is planning a happy ending or not,but i wanna see a scene like this.
    SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Post by SecretWhiteRose Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:16 am

I dont see anyone ending up together.I do like zero/maria though more then Yuuki/Zero

Both Kaname and Zero seem to brotherly towards Yuuki,Its like Hino's not even trying to pair them up,i'v seen more focus in other manga for exsample Inuyasha and Kamisama Kiss then this..

maybe it's the slow pace.. and less jelouse guys going after Yuuki affection -__-wish this wasent monthly update
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:41 pm

SecretWhiteRose wrote:I dont see anyone ending up together.I do like zero/maria though more then Yuuki/Zero

Both Kaname and Zero seem to brotherly towards Yuuki,Its like Hino's not even trying to pair them up,i'v seen more focus in other manga for exsample Inuyasha and Kamisama Kiss then this..

maybe it's the slow pace.. and less jelouse guys going after Yuuki affection -__-wish this wasent monthly update

yuuki will end up with someone,hope its kaname.i don't see zero ending up with anyone,i had hope for maria but the way their relationship remains undeveloped,i don't see a zeria ending.
    nausica
    nausica
    Human

Post by nausica Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Hello, Lucykaede, we don't know yet whether Zero will end up with Maria or not since Hino keeps throwing those flashback of Maria thinking of Zero. As for whom Yuuki may end up with, didn't you just say so yourself. If Zero doesn't end up with anyone and Yuuki will end up with someone, (Kaname + Zero) - Zero = Kaname. So based on this formula, you have chosen "Kaname", yeah!!

BTW that woman in your avatar is very pretty. Is she a actress or something?
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:39 am

nausica wrote:Hello, Lucykaede, we don't know yet whether Zero will end up with Maria or not since Hino keeps throwing those flashback of Maria thinking of Zero. As for whom Yuuki may end up with, didn't you just say so yourself. If Zero doesn't end up with anyone and Yuuki will end up with someone, (Kaname + Zero) - Zero = Kaname. So based on this formula, you have chosen "Kaname", yeah!!

BTW that woman in your avatar is very pretty. Is she a actress or something?

my answer is obviously kaname but we can never be 100% sure till the vk ends.
    about the avatar,yes she is an indian actress(tele one).her name is sonarika bhadoria.i don't think anyone knows her here.i used this avatar and signature so i can see it whole time as i visit this forum the most.
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:57 pm

How about the guy Yuuki is in love with. And that is Kaname. Yuuki's thoughts and emotions for Zero are far to maternal/sibling. There has to be a romantic vibe ore at least an attraction from coming from Yuuki. I have yet to see an obvious hint that Yuuki even sees Zero as a man. The reasoning to Zeki is far to much to much wanting from people how their relationship THEY WANT TO be then actually how they really are in manga.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:19 pm