Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Share

    Poll

    Who best fit Yuuki? Zero Or Kaname?

    [ 88 ]
    46% [46%] 
    [ 103 ]
    54% [54%] 

    Total Votes: 191

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Who best fits Yuuki? Who is made for her? Zero Or Kaname? And why?



    OR




    I know both are Very Happy but what about what Yuuki needs?


    Last edited by juliet on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Akaruisama on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:57 pm

    viperviper wrote:I think if we just look to this subject in general yuuki would be better to stay with pure blood like hair ........ but that's not the case .... if things ended up with kaname i think the manga will be repeating itself and the story simply will b similar to haruka and juri and nothing new will happens ......... but if she tried to stay with zero both hunter association and vampires will be mad on both zero & yuuki and new story will happen so I gave my voice to zero....& if we just left that aside i love zeki to much

    What is wrong with repeating a story? It would be great if the story of beautiful story would repeat. Despite of that, it's necessary to remember about the end of that. Though I wait for happy ending and Kaname and Yuuki being together, I think there is more signs of repeating the bitter end.

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by aya-chan on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:16 pm

    viperviper wrote:I think if we just look to this subject in general yuuki would be better to stay with pure blood like hair ........ but that's not the case .... if things ended up with kaname i think the manga will be repeating itself and the story simply will b similar to haruka and juri and nothing new will happens ......... but if she tried to stay with zero both hunter association and vampires will be mad on both zero & yuuki and new story will happen so I gave my voice to zero....& if we just left that aside i love zeki to much

    for the word marked with red: i think you wanted to write her.

    1. Technically speaking vk is not a sequel for haruka and juuri's story, so the story won't repeat.

    2. you don't know if yuuki and kaname will have the same life activities like their parents. maybe they will be very naughty sSig_censored

    3. I doubt it will exist a sequel after vk (a new story for zero x yuuki)where their interesting life will be developed.

    Nightclaws
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Nightclaws on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:38 am

    Kaname is what Yuki needs, even Zero said that Kaname is who Yuki needs just before Yuki was turned into a vampire in the anime.

    Win-chan
    Human

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2011-08-16
    Location : Lórien
    Humor : Humorous
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Win-chan on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:30 am

    I think that Yuuki would be great for Kaname, but I also think that she'd be great with Zero. Both of them love her very much and would try very hard to protect her. BUT I would have to say Zero, not only because I'm a ZeroYuuki fan, but also because I think Yuuki is more herself when she's with Zero. When she's with Kaname, I think that she tries too hard to be mature to match him and their relationship is so serious all the time. I think Yuuki would like to have silliness in her relationships, and she does have this with Kaname, but she had it more with Zero.

    I think that with Zero, she relates more to him and feels more at her level. Like she said herself, her whole life she's been looking up to Kaname as the 'dream guy' and now that she's with him she doesn't feel like she's equal to him. Maybe that'll change, but for now I feel like her relationship with Zero is just more heart-to-heart. I think she'd have more freedom with him, too, because Kaname would really try to control her. He doesn't do it to be mean, he just wants to do what he thinks (or knows, for he knows all) is best for her. I think Yuuki needs to have more freedom.

    Besides, I just LOVE the ZeroYuuki relationship. SO adorable. <3

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by shizza24 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:59 am

    I second what Win-chan said.. Yuuki is much better off with Zero... They're simply adorable! <3

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:15 pm

    Win-chan wrote:I think that Yuuki would be great for Kaname, but I also think that she'd be great with Zero. Both of them love her very much and would try very hard to protect her. BUT I would have to say Zero, not only because I'm a ZeroYuuki fan, but also because I think Yuuki is more herself when she's with Zero. When she's with Kaname, I think that she tries too hard to be mature to match him and their relationship is so serious all the time. I think Yuuki would like to have silliness in her relationships, and she does have this with Kaname, but she had it more with Zero.

    I think that with Zero, she relates more to him and feels more at her level. Like she said herself, her whole life she's been looking up to Kaname as the 'dream guy' and now that she's with him she doesn't feel like she's equal to him. Maybe that'll change, but for now I feel like her relationship with Zero is just more heart-to-heart. I think she'd have more freedom with him, too, because Kaname would really try to control her. He doesn't do it to be mean, he just wants to do what he thinks (or knows, for he knows all) is best for her. I think Yuuki needs to have more freedom.

    Besides, I just LOVE the ZeroYuuki relationship. SO adorable. <3



    I have to disagree with you. I don't see anything wrong with the relationship of Kaname & Yuuki. I know she's trying too hard to be mature, but it's all just a part of growing up. She can't stay at 17 forever... or become a damsel in distress for the rest of her life. It's time for her to grow up, gain knowledge, and prove everyone for whom she truly is-- a pureblood vampire and a Kuran. Although her humor remains the same when she was human, but it's time for her to step up to the plate and become her fiance Kaname's equal-- a lover and a fighter.

    And you're completely wrong about Kaname controlling Yuuki. He isn't Rido, exclamation point! Not only that, Kaname loves Yuuki since his resurrection and willing to do anything to protect his love... tainted or not. That "Dilemma" issue have already been resolved and Yuuki have already accept her path-- her true nature.

    I prefer the love relationship of Yuuki & Kaname than anything else because their love for each other is more beautiful, irreplaceable, and poetic than anything else we've ever seen in a shojo manga.


    Last edited by KuranPrince on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional comment)

    Rikana-hime
    Human

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : Manga's heaven
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Rikana-hime on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 pm

    I think Kaname is the best for her cause he is the one who can live eternity with Yuuki .Second, I love romantic things so Yume is my love, I can see Yume acts like a true lovers but as Zeki I just see a friendship or kind like a little higher than a friendship or maybe like a very close relationship but still can't like a love and if it's a really love relationship then it's kind of boring to me.That's only my opinions


    Last edited by Rikana-hime on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Bloodredhead on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:57 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:I have to disagree with you. I don't see anything wrong with the relationship of Kaname & Yuuki. I know she's trying too hard to be mature, but it's all just a part of growing up. She can't stay at 17 forever... or become a damsel in distress for the rest of her life. It's time for her to grow up, gain knowledge, and prove everyone for whom she truly is-- a pureblood vampire and a Kuran. Although her humor remains the same when she was human, but it's time for her to step up to the plate and become her fiance Kaname's equal-- a lover and a fighter.

    And you're completely wrong about Kaname controlling Yuuki. He isn't Rido, exclamation point! Not only that, Kaname loves Yuuki since his resurrection and willing to do anything to protect his love... tainted or not. That "Dilemma" issue have already been resolved and Yuuki have already accept her path-- her true nature.

    I prefer the love relationship of Yuuki & Kaname than anything else because their love for each other is more beautiful, irreplaceable, and poetic than anything else we've ever seen in a shojo manga.


    sFun_hailbig

    totally agree!!!! and very excellently put!

    summaelizabeth5
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-08-21
    Location : australia
    Warning Zone

    Zero and Yuuki

    Post by summaelizabeth5 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:17 pm

    I <3 Zero he is so good for Yuuki

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 pm

    Bloodredhead wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:I have to disagree with you. I don't see anything wrong with the relationship of Kaname & Yuuki. I know she's trying too hard to be mature, but it's all just a part of growing up. She can't stay at 17 forever... or become a damsel in distress for the rest of her life. It's time for her to grow up, gain knowledge, and prove everyone for whom she truly is-- a pureblood vampire and a Kuran. Although her humor remains the same when she was human, but it's time for her to step up to the plate and become her fiance Kaname's equal-- a lover and a fighter.

    And you're completely wrong about Kaname controlling Yuuki. He isn't Rido, exclamation point! Not only that, Kaname loves Yuuki since his resurrection and willing to do anything to protect his love... tainted or not. That "Dilemma" issue have already been resolved and Yuuki have already accept her path-- her true nature.

    I prefer the love relationship of Yuuki & Kaname than anything else because their love for each other is more beautiful, irreplaceable, and poetic than anything else we've ever seen in a shojo manga.


    sFun_hailbig

    totally agree!!!! and very excellently put!


    Thanks, Bloodredhead... I truly appreciate it. Let's hope one day that Yuuki will win Kaname's affection and fight for their love.

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:02 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:I have to disagree with you. I don't see anything wrong with the relationship of Kaname & Yuuki. I know she's trying too hard to be mature, but it's all just a part of growing up. She can't stay at 17 forever... or become a damsel in distress for the rest of her life. It's time for her to grow up, gain knowledge, and prove everyone for whom she truly is-- a pureblood vampire and a Kuran. Although her humor remains the same when she was human, but it's time for her to step up to the plate and become her fiance Kaname's equal-- a lover and a fighter.

    And you're completely wrong about Kaname controlling Yuuki. He isn't Rido, exclamation point! Not only that, Kaname loves Yuuki since his resurrection and willing to do anything to protect his love... tainted or not. That "Dilemma" issue have already been resolved and Yuuki have already accept her path-- her true nature.

    I prefer the love relationship of Yuuki & Kaname than anything else because their love for each other is more beautiful, irreplaceable, and poetic than anything else we've ever seen in a shojo manga.


    sFun_hailbig

    totally agree!!!! and very excellently put!


    Thanks, Bloodredhead... I truly appreciate it. Let's hope one day that Yuuki will win Kaname's affection and fight for their love.



    I can't also say anything more. Of course is's impossible for Yuuki to be the same any longer. She has been a child ealier who doesn't know anything about life and that's a reason of her happiness. It's not Kaname's guilty to make her less happy than ealeier, she is simply growing up. she has to take important desision now and she is now responsible for herself and anothers who follows her. She cannot be so joyful and free any longer.

    DarkRose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Location : Locked Away Room
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by DarkRose on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:57 am

    I think Yuuki should be with Kaname, then they would be like their parents (also siblings), and get married.
    They can find a way together to make the safe world with vampires and humans living togther, then they can have children and live happily ever after.! sLo_BigBearHug


    As for Zero, Yuuki and him are going to be friends again instead of enemies. Since I don't think Yuuki really loves Zero in the way of "lovers". Razz

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Katherine on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:49 pm

    DarkRose wrote:


    As for Zero, Yuuki and him are going to be friends again instead of enemies. Since I don't think Yuuki really loves Zero in the way of "lovers". Razz

    I think so too. Yuuki and Zero share some years of their childhood together and they started to care for each other...maybe there are some romantic feelings but the main feeling is in my eyes their friendship and their care for each other...somehow they are very good friends and if they would notice this situation they could become best friends (Yuuki would have Yori too but she is a girl, something so different ha-ha-ha )

    I think Yuuki has to think about her feelings...I hope she will decide correctly because right now she is torn between both...But I´m sure that she will chose the right person

    Win-chan
    Human

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2011-08-16
    Location : Lórien
    Humor : Humorous
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Win-chan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:23 am

    Is it just me, or is this forum extremely Kaname and Yume biased? Not that I have a problem with that, but I just find it somewhat irritating that since everyone here prefers Yume, every time I say something about how I like Zero and Yuuki and someone disagrees with me, they put a minus on my reputation. I don't care what my reputation is, but I think it's extremely unfair to rank people lower because they have a different opinion than you. Just sayin'.

    In any case, I prefer Zero for Yuuki, because I think he really needs her, and I think she really would like to be with someone like him. Like I said before, she can be more herself than she can be with Kaname. All you above have said that it's just a part of maturing, and maybe that's true, but you have to mature at your own pace. You can't try too hard. Well, you can, but it's not necessarily the most healthy thing in the world. I just think that she tries to hard to be his equal. But in all honesty, Kaname is SO good to her, it's almost insane. Well, it is insane. If I didn't think she was trying too hard to be someone else, I would totally say he's better for her. Also, I think she likes to feel needed. I know that Kaname really needs her, a LOT. But I don't think she really feels it as much as she did with Zero. With him, it was very physical, as well as emotional. He needed blood, and she gave it to him, and she felt very needed. Kaname needs her a ton, too, but it's basically just an emotional need, not as much of a physical need as Zero was. However, that's not too much of a deciding factor. It's just a little something I thought of. My main thought is that she's just trying to hard to be equal with him and she just needs to relax, and she can relax with cutie-pie Zero. <3 Love that guy.

    Angelique
    Human

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Location : UK
    Humor : I've got nothing against God.It's his Fan Club I can't stand.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Angelique on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:59 am

    You know what?! I think that Yuuki needs some time on her own. She's been always surrounded by either Zero or Kaname. That's why I think that some time spent alone will help her clear up her head. After all she's a vampire, she has an eternity to be in a relationship/engaged to/married to Zero, Kaname, or even someone else! That's right! If Matsuri decides she may recline Yuuki's interest and feelings in a way new direction, to some guy other than Kaname and Zero. ;D I'm just saying...Sometimes all this tension around Zeki and Yume gets irritating. I do like this love triangle but some people may get a little bit more upset while getting a side. =)

    KuranPrince wrote:
    I have to disagree with you. I don't see anything wrong with the relationship of Kaname & Yuuki. I know she's trying too hard to be mature, but it's all just a part of growing up. She can't stay at 17 forever... or become a damsel in distress for the rest of her life. It's time for her to grow up, gain knowledge, and prove everyone for whom she truly is-- a pureblood vampire and a Kuran. Although her humor remains the same when she was human, but it's time for her to step up to the plate and become her fiance Kaname's equal-- a lover and a fighter.

    And you're completely wrong about Kaname controlling Yuuki. He isn't Rido, exclamation point! Not only that, Kaname loves Yuuki since his resurrection and willing to do anything to protect his love... tainted or not. That "Dilemma" issue have already been resolved and Yuuki have already accept her path-- her true nature.

    I prefer the love relationship of Yuuki & Kaname than anything else because their love for each other is more beautiful, irreplaceable, and poetic than anything else we've ever seen in a shojo manga.

    WHOA!!!This shall remain in history!

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by aya-chan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:19 pm

    Win-chan wrote:Is it just me, or is this forum extremely Kaname and Yume biased? Not that I have a problem with that, but I just find it somewhat irritating that since everyone here prefers Yume, every time I say something about how I like Zero and Yuuki and someone disagrees with me, they put a minus on my reputation. I don't care what my reputation is, but I think it's extremely unfair to rank people lower because they have a different opinion than you. Just sayin'.

    Into a forum you can met a lot of yume or a lot of zeki. if you don't like this forum has a lot of yumes, then you have the freedom to stop visiting this forum, no one force you to be here. and instead you can join to a zeki forum *i am sure you will like that place*
    And since you don't care about reps points, then why are you mentioning about this? an irrelevant thing should remain irrelevant Very Happy

    KuranPrince wrote:

    I have to disagree with you. I don't see anything wrong with the relationship of Kaname & Yuuki. I know she's trying too hard to be mature, but it's all just a part of growing up. She can't stay at 17 forever... or become a damsel in distress for the rest of her life. It's time for her to grow up, gain knowledge, and prove everyone for whom she truly is-- a pureblood vampire and a Kuran. Although her humor remains the same when she was human, but it's time for her to step up to the plate and become her fiance Kaname's equal-- a lover and a fighter.

    And you're completely wrong about Kaname controlling Yuuki. He isn't Rido, exclamation point! Not only that, Kaname loves Yuuki since his resurrection and willing to do anything to protect his love... tainted or not. That "Dilemma" issue have already been resolved and Yuuki have already accept her path-- her true nature.

    Totally agree with you. yuuki need for maturation is coming from her part/need *she felt this need*. yuuki was the one who wanted to be kaname's equal, kaname never mentioned something about this. and how you said,yuuki can't remain a child all the time. it's time for her to become a mature person.

    In chapter dilemma, how you said, yuuki finally accepted her vampire self. after the end of discution with chibi yuuki, the chibi was absorbed and this means yuuki finally emerged with her vampire self *chibi yuuki*.

    I prefer the love relationship of Yuuki & Kaname than anything else because their love for each other is more beautiful, irreplaceable, and poetic than anything else we've ever seen in a shojo manga






    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 pm

    win-chan wrote: Is it just me, or is this forum extremely Kaname and Yume biased? Not that I have a problem with that, but I just find it somewhat irritating that since everyone here prefers Yume, every time I say something about how I like Zero and Yuuki and someone disagrees with me, they put a minus on my reputation. I don't care what my reputation is, but I think it's extremely unfair to rank people lower because they have a different opinion than you. Just sayin'.

    Are you sure it’s every time you’re talking about Zeki you’re receiving a –rep or every time you’re badmouthing Kaname/Yume indirectly or directly??
    Your first thread here was about Kaname being the main antagonist/evil in VK …
    So don’t play the innocent victim here cuz are lots of Zekis fans who expressing their preference freely and never got a –rep simply cuz they don’t try to irritate the other fandom … You are free to love Zeki but not free to badmouth/bash Kaname or Yume … there is a big difference and if you can’t understand that you’ll probably continue to receive –rep …

    aya-chan wrote:Into a forum you can met a lot of yume or a lot of zeki. if you don't like this forum has a lot of yumes, then you have the freedom to stop visiting this forum, no one force you to be here. and instead you can join to a zeki forum *i am sure you will like that place*
    And since you don't care about reps points, then why are you mentioning about this? an irrelevant thing should remain irrelevant

    Totally agree ... cheers

    win-chan wrote:] In any case, I prefer Zero for Yuuki, because I think he really needs her

    So cuz Zero needs a crutch he should have Yuuki … On the other hand Yuuki’s feelings have no meaning?! She should forced herself to love Zero simply cuz he needs her more! Haha that’s not love but sympathy/mercy …

    and I think she really would like to be with someone like him.

    Oh really?? Probably we’re reading a different manga cuz as far as I know in the real VK Yuuki has expressed her romantic feelings (for 73 chapters now) for Kaname and her friendly/brotherly feelings for Zero! So how you conclude that she really would like to be with Zero it’s a mystery to me!

    All you above have said that it's just a part of maturing, and maybe that's true, but you have to mature at your own pace. You can't try too hard. Well, you can, but it's not necessarily the most healthy thing in the world. I just think that she tries to hard to be his equal.

    And who forced Yuuki to mature? Are you implying that Kaname forced her???
    It’s Yuuki herself who tries to mature and be stronger and this is something that started even from the 1st arc when it had nothing to do with Kaname.
    Furthermore you’re mixing the equality with maturing as a personality, as many Zekis conveniently doing in order to show some flaws in Yume relationship >>>

    Yuuki: “Equals huh? For ten years I’ve never thought we could be equal. I could only admire him from afar. I kept telling myself that was enough.”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-12/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

    >>> So in what Yuuki is referring about equality? Isn’t obvious that she is referring on their different nature? For ten years she thought that she was a human and he a PB vampire hence and nothing could ever happened between them. Now she is a PB herself but she had so many problems to adjust into her true nature … Therefore when she said that she should be his equal she meant that she has to be/act like a PB … that she had to leave behind the human Yuuki and fully accept/embrace her true nature. >>>

    Yuuki: “ Then suddenly I was told that everything I truly wanted was always mine from the start. I can’t just forget that distance stained into my mind. And then so many things happened … What are you saying? You want what? If you want you can eat all of him. Isn’t that what you want?”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-13/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

    Again the conflict between the human Yuuki with her true nature as a vampire!>>>

    Yuuki: “If you don’t devour what you desire you’ll be driven insane. I’m still so far I can’t even think we are equal. But the VAMPIRE INSIDE of me doesn’t care … this desire is so pure it can be hidden.”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-14/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

    So from where is originated the interpretation that Yuuki should be more mature/grown up or whateva, to be equal to Kaname? Kaname had said that he would never force her for anything … he would give her all the time she needs except from not to use her fangs cuz that was essential for her … she was a vampire and not a human anymore!

    If I didn't think she was trying too hard to be someone else, I would totally say he's better for her.

    Someone else??? Haha … the actual story says exactly the opposite … she is trying to be her self … her TRUE self … to be the PB she is! So the unhealthy thing was what she was doing the past year >> her denial to use her fangs to feed herself properly and to tame her desire for Kaname’s blood! In short her denial of her TRUE self! That was the wrong/unhealthy thing and not her efforts to adjust into her true nature … aka to be Kaname’s equal lol.

    My main thought is that she's just trying to hard to be equal with him and she just needs to relax, and she can relax with cutie-pie Zero.


    Your main thought is wrong as I proved above but even if your thought was right the fact that she was trying so hard shows how much she wanted to be with Kaname! But as again the story says she get passed that problem already>>>

    Yuuki: “ Finally I faced him as an equal and now we can start again from here”
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/3

    She accepted her nature and what we saw in the next chapters showing that. >>> “I want a bit of blood in order to do my job as Kuran’s PB.

    So don’t worry so much about Yume relationship … Razz






    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by aya-chan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:50 pm

    nina wrote:
    win-chan wrote: Is it just me, or is this forum extremely Kaname and Yume biased? Not that I have a problem with that, but I just find it somewhat irritating that since everyone here prefers Yume, every time I say something about how I like Zero and Yuuki and someone disagrees with me, they put a minus on my reputation. I don't care what my reputation is, but I think it's extremely unfair to rank people lower because they have a different opinion than you. Just sayin'.

    Are you sure it’s every time you’re talking about Zeki you’re receiving a –rep or every time you’re badmouthing Kaname/Yume indirectly or directly??
    Your first thread here was about Kaname being the main antagonist/evil in VK …
    So don’t play the innocent victim here cuz are lots of Zekis fans who expressing their preference freely and never got a –rep simply cuz they don’t try to irritate the other fandom … You are free to love Zeki but not free to badmouth/bash Kaname or Yume … there is a big difference and if you can’t understand that you’ll probably continue to receive –rep …

    aya-chan wrote:Into a forum you can met a lot of yume or a lot of zeki. if you don't like this forum has a lot of yumes, then you have the freedom to stop visiting this forum, no one force you to be here. and instead you can join to a zeki forum *i am sure you will like that place*
    And since you don't care about reps points, then why are you mentioning about this? an irrelevant thing should remain irrelevant

    Totally agree ... cheers

    win-chan wrote:] In any case, I prefer Zero for Yuuki, because I think he really needs her

    So cuz Zero needs a crutch he should have Yuuki … On the other hand Yuuki’s feelings have no meaning?! She should forced herself to love Zero simply cuz he needs her more! Haha that’s not love but sympathy/mercy …

    and I think she really would like to be with someone like him.

    Oh really?? Probably we’re reading a different manga cuz as far as I know in the real VK Yuuki has expressed her romantic feelings (for 73 chapters now) for Kaname and her friendly/brotherly feelings for Zero! So how you conclude that she really would like to be with Zero it’s a mystery to me!

    All you above have said that it's just a part of maturing, and maybe that's true, but you have to mature at your own pace. You can't try too hard. Well, you can, but it's not necessarily the most healthy thing in the world. I just think that she tries to hard to be his equal.

    And who forced Yuuki to mature? Are you implying that Kaname forced her???
    It’s Yuuki herself who tries to mature and be stronger and this is something that started even from the 1st arc when it had nothing to do with Kaname.
    Furthermore you’re mixing the equality with maturing as a personality, as many Zekis conveniently doing in order to show some flaws in Yume relationship >>>

    Yuuki: “Equals huh? For ten years I’ve never thought we could be equal. I could only admire him from afar. I kept telling myself that was enough.”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-12/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

    >>> So in what Yuuki is referring about equality? Isn’t obvious that she is referring on their different nature? For ten years she thought that she was a human and he a PB vampire hence and nothing could ever happened between them. Now she is a PB herself but she had so many problems to adjust into her true nature … Therefore when she said that she should be his equal she meant that she has to be/act like a PB … that she had to leave behind the human Yuuki and fully accept/embrace her true nature. >>>

    Yuuki: “ Then suddenly I was told that everything I truly wanted was always mine from the start. I can’t just forget that distance stained into my mind. And then so many things happened … What are you saying? You want what? If you want you can eat all of him. Isn’t that what you want?”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-13/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

    Again the conflict between the human Yuuki with her true nature as a vampire!>>>

    Yuuki: “If you don’t devour what you desire you’ll be driven insane. I’m still so far I can’t even think we are equal. But the VAMPIRE INSIDE of me doesn’t care … this desire is so pure it can be hidden.”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-14/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

    So from where is originated the interpretation that Yuuki should be more mature/grown up or whateva, to be equal to Kaname? Kaname had said that he would never force her for anything … he would give her all the time she needs except from not to use her fangs cuz that was essential for her … she was a vampire and not a human anymore!

    If I didn't think she was trying too hard to be someone else, I would totally say he's better for her.

    Someone else??? Haha … the actual story says exactly the opposite … she is trying to be her self … her TRUE self … to be the PB she is! So the unhealthy thing was what she was doing the past year >> her denial to use her fangs to feed herself properly and to tame her desire for Kaname’s blood! In short her denial of her TRUE self! That was the wrong/unhealthy thing and not her efforts to adjust into her true nature … aka to be Kaname’s equal lol.

    My main thought is that she's just trying to hard to be equal with him and she just needs to relax, and she can relax with cutie-pie Zero.


    Your main thought is wrong as I proved above but even if your thought was right the fact that she was trying so hard shows how much she wanted to be with Kaname! But as again the story says she get passed that problem already>>>

    Yuuki: “ Finally I faced him as an equal and now we can start again from here”
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/3

    She accepted her nature and what we saw in the next chapters showing that. >>> “I want a bit of blood in order to do my job as Kuran’s PB.

    So don’t worry so much about Yume relationship … Razz


    Bravo ma chéri!!!! Bravo!!!!

    My sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig to you

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Akaruisama on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:33 am

    [quote="aya-chan"]
    nina wrote:


    aya-chan wrote:Into a forum you can met a lot of yume or a lot of zeki. if you don't like this forum has a lot of yumes, then you have the freedom to stop visiting this forum, no one force you to be here. and instead you can join to a zeki forum *i am sure you will like that place*






    Oh really?? Probably we’re reading a different manga cuz as far as I know in the real VK Yuuki has expressed her romantic feelings (for 73 chapters now) for Kaname and her friendly/brotherly feelings for Zero! So how you conclude that she really would like to be with Zero it’s a mystery to me!

    A good answer!!! I agree with you and it's a very good argument.



    Yuuki: “ Then suddenly I was told that everything I truly wanted was always mine from the start. I can’t just forget that distance stained into my mind. And then so many things happened … What are you saying? You want what? If you want you can eat all of him. Isn’t that what you want?”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-13/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

    Of course, Yuuki has always desired Kaname, but she has denied those feelings from herself. SHe tried to hide it deeply, but they had awakened together with her nature. There is also something another she said" I always desire only onisama's blood and that's wont change. Even if Yuuki have feeling for Zero, she is aware of her deep attachment for Kaname and knows than there is a bond betwwen them unable to break.

    Again the conflict between the human Yuuki with her true nature as a vampire!>>>




    Someone else??? Haha … the actual story says exactly the opposite … she is trying to be her self … her TRUE self … to be the PB she is! So the unhealthy thing was what she was doing the past year >> her denial to use her fangs to feed herself properly and to tame her desire for Kaname’s blood! In short her denial of her TRUE self! That was the wrong/unhealthy thing and not her efforts to adjust into her true nature … aka to be Kaname’s equal lol.




    Your main thought is wrong as I proved above but even if your thought was right the fact that she was trying so hard shows how much she wanted to be with Kaname! But as again the story says she get passed that problem already>>>

    Yuuki: “ Finally I faced him as an equal and now we can start again from here”
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/3

    She accepted her nature and what we saw in the next chapters showing that. >>> “I want a bit of blood in order to do my job as Kuran’s PB.

    So don’t worry so much about Yume relationship … Razz


    Bravo ma chéri!!!! Bravo!!!!

    My sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig to you

    AriannaNorelle
    Human

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-08-23
    Location : Hunter Assoc.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by AriannaNorelle on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:59 am

    @Win-Chan Your right. He does and she could be more herself with Zero. Mainly because she isn't thinking about if she is his equal or not. She's more self aware of herself w/ Zero.

    nina wrote:Are you sure it’s every time you’re talking about Zeki you’re receiving a –rep or every time you’re badmouthing Kaname/Yume indirectly or directly??
    Your first thread here was about Kaname being the main antagonist/evil in VK …
    So don’t play the innocent victim here cuz are lots of Zekis fans who expressing their preference freely and never got a –rep simply cuz they don’t try to irritate the other fandom … You are free to love Zeki but not free to badmouth/bash Kaname or Yume … there is a big difference and if you can’t understand that you’ll probably continue to receive –rep …

    I didn't recall any badmouthing. When she said that she thought Kaname was the antagonist/evil in VK. That , my friend, is an opinion. It shouldn't bother you that much if you don't think it's true. I mean like Kaname's actions do seem a bit reckless. VK67 Page 37.
    VK74 Page 32.
    Is it that horrible for her to think that? You should appreciate having another opinion around, don't you think? Why not say something constructive instead of attempting to belittle her? If you don't like it don't respond to it. Keep the peace, please. ^__^

    nina wrote:So cuz Zero needs a crutch he should have Yuuki … On the other hand Yuuki’s feelings have no meaning?! She should forced herself to love Zero simply cuz he needs her more! Haha that’s not love but sympathy/mercy …

    Personally, I think Kaname and Zero ,both, use Yuuki as a crutch.
    VK52 Page 12.
    Kaname said::
    "If the only option I had was to lose you then I...I would prefer death instead be it yours by my hand or...or could you please kill me then Yuuki?"

    Isn't this saying he needs her to live? Yuuki is his crutch to live.
    So I agree with Win-chan. Zero needs Yuuki as Kaname needs her as well.

    The question is ...Who is best for her? (aka the name of this thread)

    And Yuuki's feelings do have meaning. She's not forcing herself to love anybody.
    VK52 Page 6.
    Again Kaname says::
    "Its okay, Yuuki...I don't mind that there's one more person in your heart..."
    This part alone says that Kaname himself recognizes her love for Zero and that it does have meaning. Especially the next part of this sentence

    nina wrote:Oh really?? Probably we’re reading a different manga cuz as far as I know in the real VK Yuuki has expressed her romantic feelings (for 73 chapters now) for Kaname and her friendly/brotherly feelings for Zero! So how you conclude that she really would like to be with Zero it’s a mystery to me!

    Cont.
    "...A Yuuki without a heart full of compassion wouldn't be the REAL you anyways."

    Now, Tell me. Is this quote in your version? Because in mine Kaname is proving that the "real VK Yuuki" has a heart full of compassion for the both of them. Not just Kaname. So whoever she chooses is the best for her is still and has always been a 50/50 chance.
    ~
    All you above have said that it's just a part of maturing, and maybe that's true, but you have to mature at your own pace. You can't try too hard. Well, you can, but it's not necessarily the most healthy thing in the world. I just think that she tries to hard to be his equal.

    nina wrote: And who forced Yuuki to mature? Are you implying that Kaname forced her???

    O.o You can't put words in her mouth LOL
    "I just think that she tries to hard to be his equal"
    Personally. I would take that as saying what you already ranted about. Yuuki having an internal battle with her own insecurities. And I agree with Win-chan, we she said it's unhealthy to try to hard to be something your not. Yuuki has to take it step by step and I believe she is. ^___^

    nina wrote:Someone else??? Haha … the actual story says exactly the opposite … she is trying to be her self … her TRUE self … to be the PB she is! So the unhealthy thing was what she was doing the past year >> her denial to use her fangs to feed herself properly and to tame her desire for Kaname’s blood! In short her denial of her TRUE self! That was the wrong/unhealthy thing and not her efforts to adjust into her true nature … aka to be Kaname’s equal lol.


    Yuuki had no idea she was a PB until Kaname turned her. So she's not going to be good at it. She knows more about being human because of the simple fact that was she thought she was. She lived being a human for like...11 years (6yrs old-16ishyrs old). She just started being a PB. But yes. She was BORN a PB. But she found that out after Kaname bit her.
    Being someone else as in being someone your not used to being.
    Yuuki is REALLY trying hard to be something she's not used to being yet. She's not expierenced. Ask Aidou.
    VK71 Page 6.
    Aidou said
    "...You stupid Pureblood.."
    LOL It might be her TRUE self. It was what she was supposed to be. BUT we all know that Yuuki does not carry that Pureblood Mentality.




    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Location : Only the opened minded could imagen it
    Humor : Always :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Youweremysafeplace* on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:24 am

    I personally will always believe in zeki.till the very end. and i believe all yumie fans would do the same with there favorite couple. so as just in my own opinion. i think zeki may be the final couple. because, if it was going to be a yumie ending this hole story would have ended. and yumie would have been the ending couple. and zero would have never again appeared in the story. But since its not over there is a good chance of some how Hino-sempi would make zeki an ending, since shes so full of surprises and cliff hangers.
    But anyways, ill always cross my figures and hope for zeki till the end

    *Madutza*
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-08-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by *Madutza* on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:29 am

    I think that the best person for Yuki is Zero... I have a feeling that Kaname isn't in fact the perfect boy which everyone thinks he is. I think that he intend to sacrifice Yuki and to bring back to life the woman that he had loved long time ago... Maby is just in my imagination, but that why he close so much to her... About Zero, he always was so distant and cold, but he really love yuki...

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:18 pm

    *Madutza* wrote:I think that the best person for Yuki is Zero... I have a feeling that Kaname isn't in fact the perfect boy which everyone thinks he is. I think that he intend to sacrifice Yuki and to bring back to life the woman that he had loved long time ago... Maby is just in my imagination, but that why he close so much to her... About Zero, he always was so distant and cold, but he really love yuki...

    I don't know if you're reading a different manga, but you're completely wrong about it. Delusional as it seems to you, but Kaname isn't gonna sacrifice his fiancee Yuuki and bring back the hooded woman. The hooded woman had already turned into dust a very long time ago. Kaname truly loves Yuuki and is in fact the perfect gentlemen. Everything that he had done was for Yuuki's sake.

    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Conrad Weller on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:08 pm

    *Madutza* wrote:I think that the best person for Yuki is Zero... I have a feeling that Kaname isn't in fact the perfect boy which everyone thinks he is. I think that he intend to sacrifice Yuki and to bring back to life the woman that he had loved long time ago... Maby is just in my imagination, but that why he close so much to her... About Zero, he always was so distant and cold, but he really love yuki...

    what are you talking about why would kaname sacrfice yuuki. this is incredibly farfetched. it cant happen. just what makes you think kaname is that kind of person.for him killing the pureblood heads i already gave that reason. so i wont again. and as far as i believe kaname did care for that hooded woman a lot, very much . but if you really read he still wasnt happy. in that whole arc he never even once smiled. yuuki is the only one who can make kaname smile and make him happy.kaname is yuuki's best person.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:17 pm

    AriannaNorelle wrote: I didn't recall any badmouthing.

    Oh really??? Then how you’ll describe this ?>>>

    win-chan wrote: Well, I think it's kind of a double wammy against the Kaname Yuuki relationship with the fact that he's in her brother's body, but he's the spirit of her great-great-great-great-who knows how many greats grandfather. I don't know, call me crazy, but it just doesn't sit too well with me. I would never go after my grandchild.

    This ^^^^ is only one sample from the most recent post. It’s badmouthing and on top of that based on twisted interpretations …
    If you’re so interested and want to gather clues for her defence find her posts on your own.

    Anyway of course I’m not gonna answer to you about the posts which another member made. If she has something to say she is perfectly capable to defend herself.

    When she said that she thought Kaname was the antagonist/evil in VK. That , my friend, is an opinion. It shouldn't bother you that much if you don't think it's true.


    Oh it doesn’t bother me a bit MY FRIEND … I value an opinion depending on who expresses it or if is based on facts. So since is only an unbacked biased opinion and moreover with a transparent motive, doesn’t bother me …
    She was irritated from the negative votes. I was trying to explain to her that to love the Zeki ship and to badmouth the rival ship or Kaname are two totally different things and I guess that was the reason of why she received negative votes. I’m too long in this forum and I know that many Zekis have expressed their preference and they didn’t get –rep for that reason.

    I mean like Kaname's actions do seem a bit reckless.

    Oh wait … do you know Kaname’s plan or his reasons for what he has done? If you do please enlighten me too …

    Is it that horrible for her to think that? You should appreciate having another opinion around, don't you think? Why not say something constructive instead of attempting to belittle her? If you don't like it don't respond to it. Keep the peace, please

    Since when a bash is a different opinion and on top of that we should appreciate it??? If I say that Zero is a monster cuz he devoured his own brother or that I think in reality he is the GUUUUU beast >>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2166-31/vampire-knight/chapter-40.html
    >>> would you appreciate my “OPINION”? Haha …

    Again … I have no reason to answer to you about another member. Now who’s attempting to belittle her??? You are the one who treats that member as an incapable to respond on her own … Do you think she needs a lawyer??

    And my friend a friendly advice … you contradict yourself in the same sentence >>> “If you don't like it don't respond to it. Keep the peace, please” >>> Try to follow your own words … If you don’t like my responds don’t respond to it … especially when it doesn’t concern you …

    Oh and another friendly tip … here we don’t leave unanswered posts which have the clear intention to bash/troll/flame and irritate again and again … keep that in mind lol. And I’m talking in general here ... I’m not referring to anyone in particular …

    Personally, I think Kaname and Zero ,both, use Yuuki as a crutch.

    Personally I think none of them used her as a crutch … It’s only natural to turn for support to the person who is very close to you. Zero needed her support (mentally and practically) and Yuuki gave it to him. I don’t think that was something wrong or unhealthy. But to choose your lover based on who needs you more, as win-chan suggested- IMO is wrong and that will make you a crutch and not a lover.

    Kaname said::
    "If the only option I had was to lose you then I...I would prefer death instead be it yours by my hand or...or could you please kill me then Yuuki?"

    Isn't this saying he needs her to live? Yuuki is his crutch to live.
    So I agree with Win-chan. Zero needs Yuuki as Kaname needs her as well.

    No it’s not. Kaname’s phrase has nothing to do with his need. He used that line in order to unburden Yuuki’s guilt … to show her that whatever and if she told him nothing could change his love for her, hence even the death from her hands would be welcomed. So it had to do with Yuuki’s “need” at that moment and not Kaname’s … The example does not support your argument …

    The question is ...Who is best for her? (aka the name of this thread) And Yuuki's feelings do have meaning. She's not forcing herself to love anybody.

    Glad to hear that cuz I agree … She’s not forcing herself to love anybody. She loves the one her heart is telling her to.
    So the best for her is the one she is IN LOVE with …

    Again Kaname says::
    "Its okay, Yuuki...I don't mind that there's one more person in your heart..."
    This part alone says that Kaname himself recognizes her love for Zero and that it does have meaning. Especially the next part of this sentence

    Cont.
    "...A Yuuki without a heart full of compassion wouldn't be the REAL you anyways."

    Now, Tell me. Is this quote in your version? Because in mine Kaname is proving that the "real VK Yuuki" has a heart full of compassion for the both of them. Not just Kaname. So whoever she chooses is the best for her is still and has always been a 50/50 chance.

    I only use the real version of VK and if you use the same then it might we can have a decent conversation … XD

    But probably you skipped the particular part from my previous post >>>

    in the real VK Yuuki has expressed her romantic feelings (for 73 chapters now) for Kaname and her friendly/brotherly feelings for Zero!

    See … I’ve never said that Yuuki doesn’t love Zero. Ofc she does. She loves him as her best friend as her brother and this is exactly what Kaname says >>> "A Yuuki without a heart full of COMPASSION wouldn't be the real you.”

    He recognized and respected her special bond with Zero even if he knew that Zero was in love with her. BUT he says >>> a heart full of compassion not eros haha …
    Either way the story has progressed and the development supports more my POV. Just only a few more recent examples >>>

    1. Yuuki: “ Finally I faced him as an equal and now we can start again from here”
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/3

    2. “There is no way we can be separate like this … I can’t stand this … Let me go … He said that we’ll go through a long journey together… and after I thought I would be moving forward from now on with him. And this time I want him to engrave the time we have been spending together in his memories”

    3. She says that she will be ok with just a little bit of Zero’s blood in order to be able to work well as PB Kuran. (<< something which is related with her phrase “finally I faced him as an equal”)

    4. "At that moment I bit into Zero's neck with my fangs, all of a sudden my head cooled down. I had just used my fangs to bite a person whom I had never intended to wish for his blood."

    I think the ambiguity which some phrases had create in the past has started to clear up… XD

    Personally. I would take that as saying what you already ranted about. Yuuki having an internal battle with her own insecurities. And I agree with Win-chan, we she said it's unhealthy to try to hard to be something your not. Yuuki has to take it step by step and I believe she is.


    Ranted? Haha very funny … I was using passages from the manga … You think that phrases from Hino’s story is rant??? Interesting perspective … Razz
    Sorry if Hino’s story doesn’t suit you but isn’t mine …

    Furthermore if you believe that Yuuki’s “development” goes step by step (which is my belief too) where is the unhealthy part??? Another contradiction?

    If you agree with win-chan then I suggest to you too to read again the manga … The unhealthy would be not to try to adjust into her TRUE nature aka into her TRUE self … She had to fully accept that she was a vampire, first for her mentality and secondly for being equal with the man she is in love with <<< and that’s her rationale not mine.

    Yuuki had no idea she was a PB until Kaname turned her. So she's not going to be good at it. She knows more about being human because of the simple fact that was she thought she was. She lived being a human for like...11 years (6yrs old-16ishyrs old). She just started being a PB. But yes. She was BORN a PB. But she found that out after Kaname bit her.
    Being someone else as in being someone your not used to being.
    Yuuki is REALLY trying hard to be something she's not used to being yet. She's not expierenced. Ask Aidou.
    VK71 Page 6.
    Aidou said
    "...You stupid Pureblood.."
    LOL It might be her TRUE self. It was what she was supposed to be. BUT we all know that Yuuki does not carry that Pureblood Mentality.


    This is what I’ve said … due to her past as a human she was trying to adjust into her TRUE nature. She wasn’t trying to be SOMEONE else … but she was trying to suppress her true needs as a vampire for a year <<< this was the unhealthy cuz she wasn’t a human! She didn’t have the PB mentality not even the vampire mentality and that’s why she felt she wasn’t Kaname’s equal (<<< that goes back to the years she thought she was a human and he a PB, viz she had to love him only from afar. I’ve gave many examples/ranting Razz in my previous post).

    Your “protégée” said that Yuuki’s effort to be Kaname’s equal (aka to fully accept her TRUE nature) was unhealthy! >>>

    "I just think that she tries to hard to be his equal"

    How exactly she tried sooo hard that it became unhealthy? What she did that “damaged” herself? Since you agree with this POV maybe you can explain it.

    @Aya-chan sLo_BigBearHug











    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by sweetsolace on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:45 pm

    but I just find it somewhat irritating that since everyone here prefers Yume, every time I say something about how I like Zero and Yuuki and someone disagrees with me, they put a minus on my reputation.
    lol. and you even made yourself sound like yume fans are bullying you here. lol Razz just because you expressed your "like" you get negative rep? Razz is this the "unfairness" in the treatment"? Razz so you went to the conclusion zekis are not welcomed here?

    then what's this you included in your "like about zero and yuki" your "analysis" on YUME?
    But in all honesty, Kaname is SO good to her, it's almost insane. Well, it is insane.
    it is bashing, amidst your not-so-innocent expression of "like". And clearly would offend YUME fans. Fans like me won't like what you said. Therefore, if I can vote, I'll give you a negative rep, it means "I don't like your post".

    I don't recall others were given the decision to decide who not to vote +/-. If a person doesn't like your post, it will have negative rep, and so on.

    Being given that simply translates to "I don't like your post" . It's elementary common sense.

    *just a thought. this reasons for being given a negative rep is hilarious, and even bridges along with the thought that "ZEKI fans are not welcomed here" or a more hilarious one "Zekis are being treated unfair" after everything, the zeki fan having managed to register here, was given a warm welcome from yumes and zekis , can post anywhere she likes (and even make a topic she likes), and can say anything she likes including bashing. And right after saying zeki fan says they have no right, there's a followup bash. rofl why is this too similar, i will never understand.

    nina wrote:
    win-chan wrote: Is it just me, or is this forum extremely Kaname and Yume biased? Not that I have a problem with that, but I just find it somewhat irritating that since everyone here prefers Yume, every time I say something about how I like Zero and Yuuki and someone disagrees with me, they put a minus on my reputation. I don't care what my reputation is, but I think it's extremely unfair to rank people lower because they have a different opinion than you. Just sayin'.

    Are you sure it’s every time you’re talking about Zeki you’re receiving a –rep or every time you’re badmouthing Kaname/Yume indirectly or directly??
    Your first thread here was about Kaname being the main antagonist/evil in VK …
    So don’t play the innocent victim here cuz are lots of Zekis fans who expressing their preference freely and never got a –rep simply cuz they don’t try to irritate the other fandom … You are free to love Zeki but not free to badmouth/bash Kaname or Yume … there is a big difference and if you can’t understand that you’ll probably continue to receive –rep …

    aya-chan wrote:Into a forum you can met a lot of yume or a lot of zeki. if you don't like this forum has a lot of yumes, then you have the freedom to stop visiting this forum, no one force you to be here. and instead you can join to a zeki forum *i am sure you will like that place*
    And since you don't care about reps points, then why are you mentioning about this? an irrelevant thing should remain irrelevant

    Totally agree ... cheers

    win-chan wrote:] In any case, I prefer Zero for Yuuki, because I think he really needs her

    So cuz Zero needs a crutch he should have Yuuki … On the other hand Yuuki’s feelings have no meaning?! She should forced herself to love Zero simply cuz he needs her more! Haha that’s not love but sympathy/mercy …

    and I think she really would like to be with someone like him.

    Oh really?? Probably we’re reading a different manga cuz as far as I know in the real VK Yuuki has expressed her romantic feelings (for 73 chapters now) for Kaname and her friendly/brotherly feelings for Zero! So how you conclude that she really would like to be with Zero it’s a mystery to me!

    All you above have said that it's just a part of maturing, and maybe that's true, but you have to mature at your own pace. You can't try too hard. Well, you can, but it's not necessarily the most healthy thing in the world. I just think that she tries to hard to be his equal.

    And who forced Yuuki to mature? Are you implying that Kaname forced her???
    It’s Yuuki herself who tries to mature and be stronger and this is something that started even from the 1st arc when it had nothing to do with Kaname.
    Furthermore you’re mixing the equality with maturing as a personality, as many Zekis conveniently doing in order to show some flaws in Yume relationship >>>

    Yuuki: “Equals huh? For ten years I’ve never thought we could be equal. I could only admire him from afar. I kept telling myself that was enough.”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-12/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

    >>> So in what Yuuki is referring about equality? Isn’t obvious that she is referring on their different nature? For ten years she thought that she was a human and he a PB vampire hence and nothing could ever happened between them. Now she is a PB herself but she had so many problems to adjust into her true nature … Therefore when she said that she should be his equal she meant that she has to be/act like a PB … that she had to leave behind the human Yuuki and fully accept/embrace her true nature. >>>

    Yuuki: “ Then suddenly I was told that everything I truly wanted was always mine from the start. I can’t just forget that distance stained into my mind. And then so many things happened … What are you saying? You want what? If you want you can eat all of him. Isn’t that what you want?”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-13/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

    Again the conflict between the human Yuuki with her true nature as a vampire!>>>

    Yuuki: “If you don’t devour what you desire you’ll be driven insane. I’m still so far I can’t even think we are equal. But the VAMPIRE INSIDE of me doesn’t care … this desire is so pure it can be hidden.”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-14/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

    So from where is originated the interpretation that Yuuki should be more mature/grown up or whateva, to be equal to Kaname? Kaname had said that he would never force her for anything … he would give her all the time she needs except from not to use her fangs cuz that was essential for her … she was a vampire and not a human anymore!

    If I didn't think she was trying too hard to be someone else, I would totally say he's better for her.

    Someone else??? Haha … the actual story says exactly the opposite … she is trying to be her self … her TRUE self … to be the PB she is! So the unhealthy thing was what she was doing the past year >> her denial to use her fangs to feed herself properly and to tame her desire for Kaname’s blood! In short her denial of her TRUE self! That was the wrong/unhealthy thing and not her efforts to adjust into her true nature … aka to be Kaname’s equal lol.

    My main thought is that she's just trying to hard to be equal with him and she just needs to relax, and she can relax with cutie-pie Zero.


    Your main thought is wrong as I proved above but even if your thought was right the fact that she was trying so hard shows how much she wanted to be with Kaname! But as again the story says she get passed that problem already>>>

    Yuuki: “ Finally I faced him as an equal and now we can start again from here”
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/3

    She accepted her nature and what we saw in the next chapters showing that. >>> “I want a bit of blood in order to do my job as Kuran’s PB.

    So don’t worry so much about Yume relationship … Razz


    agreed.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:07 pm