Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Share

    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Warning Zone

    If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by kanamenyuuki4ever on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 pm

    I have been wondering for a long time....
    If I am Hino Matsuri,
    I want to make yuuki and kaname to be together at the end
    rima and shiki and ruka and akatsuki together at the end too~
    And no one dies....
    Very Happy Very Happy

    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:29 pm

    kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:I have been wondering for a long time....
    If I am Hino Matsuri,
    I want to make yuuki and kaname to be together at the end
    rima and shiki and ruka and akatsuki together at the end too~
    And no one dies....
    Very Happy Very Happy

    Hm, although i do like Kaname and Yuki and i want them to be together, but if i were Hino-Sensei i would...
    I would make Senri end up with Rima and Luca with Cain.
    I would have two options to choose from,
    1 i would kill Yuki and Kaname and Zero would have to live in sadness and would have to eventually move on... {I know, way cruel...}
    2 I would make Kaname end up with Yuki and Zero can be Yuki's friend...

    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-05-10
    Location : Athens, Greece
    Humor : black!!!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by anna on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:42 pm

    TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:
    kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:I have been wondering for a long time....
    If I am Hino Matsuri,
    I want to make yuuki and kaname to be together at the end
    rima and shiki and ruka and akatsuki together at the end too~
    And no one dies....
    Very Happy Very Happy

    Hm, although i do like Kaname and Yuki and i want them to be together, but if i were Hino-Sensei i would...
    I would make Senri end up with Rima and Luca with Cain.
    I would have two options to choose from,
    1 i would kill Yuki and Kaname and Zero would have to live in sadness and would have to eventually move on... {I know, way cruel...}
    2 I would make Kaname end up with Yuki and Zero can be Yuki's friend...

    you're in my mind!!!!!!!!!! sSig_busted

    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:48 pm

    anna wrote:
    TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:
    kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:I have been wondering for a long time....
    If I am Hino Matsuri,
    I want to make yuuki and kaname to be together at the end
    rima and shiki and ruka and akatsuki together at the end too~
    And no one dies....
    Very Happy Very Happy

    Hm, although i do like Kaname and Yuki and i want them to be together, but if i were Hino-Sensei i would...
    I would make Senri end up with Rima and Luca with Cain.
    I would have two options to choose from,
    1 i would kill Yuki and Kaname and Zero would have to live in sadness and would have to eventually move on... {I know, way cruel...}
    2 I would make Kaname end up with Yuki and Zero can be Yuki's friend...

    you're in my mind!!!!!!!!!! sSig_busted

    Hm, you also want to kill Yuki only?
    I only want this because i love to see Kaname annoy, taunt, tease, torture, torment... anymore? anyways, i like to see Kaname and Zero settle their fight and without Yuki they can finally show their hatred for each other.

    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by kanamenyuuki4ever on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:50 pm

    TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:
    kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:I have been wondering for a long time....
    If I am Hino Matsuri,
    I want to make yuuki and kaname to be together at the end
    rima and shiki and ruka and akatsuki together at the end too~
    And no one dies....
    Very Happy Very Happy

    Hm, although i do like Kaname and Yuki and i want them to be together, but if i were Hino-Sensei i would...
    I would make Senri end up with Rima and Luca with Cain.
    I would have two options to choose from,
    1 i would kill Yuki and Kaname and Zero would have to live in sadness and would have to eventually move on... {I know, way cruel...}
    2 I would make Kaname end up with Yuki and Zero can be Yuki's friend...

    The second choice will be nicer~~
    because the first choice is not very good for the 3 of them....
    No one is going to be hurt in the second choice (but zero might be a little bit sad)

    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:24 pm

    kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:
    TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:
    kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:I have been wondering for a long time....
    If I am Hino Matsuri,
    I want to make yuuki and kaname to be together at the end
    rima and shiki and ruka and akatsuki together at the end too~
    And no one dies....
    Very Happy Very Happy

    Hm, although i do like Kaname and Yuki and i want them to be together, but if i were Hino-Sensei i would...
    I would make Senri end up with Rima and Luca with Cain.
    I would have two options to choose from,
    1 i would kill Yuki and Kaname and Zero would have to live in sadness and would have to eventually move on... {I know, way cruel...}
    2 I would make Kaname end up with Yuki and Zero can be Yuki's friend...

    The second choice will be nicer~~
    because the first choice is not very good for the 3 of them....
    No one is going to be hurt in the second choice (but zero might be a little bit sad)

    Hm, i guess that the 1st choice is also good, but it will make Zero sad and i will sort of enjoy that... and i am sure that Kaname will also. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by Akaruisama on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:22 pm

    Hmm.. Shocked
    In cruel bloodlusted war Yuuki and Kaname die together like Sheakspare lovers...
    The world is turning to the normal by a few good vampires and vampires hunters who stay alive...
    There is no purebloods who can change humans into vampire...
    One of these hunters is Zero. He lives remembering his loved woman and continues creating a new world desired by Caien Cross who has died standing between him and Yuuki as he said...
    The other live happily, Shiki and Rima, Ruka with Akatsuki pale Sad

    I know it is cruel Smile but I like romantic tragical ending.

    But Kaname and Yuuki together and Zero who visit them for tea sometimes after finishing some Level-E also please me sFun_thbpbpthpt

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by juliet on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:57 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:

    But Kaname and Yuuki together and Zero who visit them for tea sometimes after finishing some Level-E also please me sFun_thbpbpthpt

    Yes me too LOL sFun_thbpbpthpt So I would make it a threesome... sSig_busted
    Kaname and Yuuki would leave on their own home together and Zero would pay them short visits where they would sort their differences "hm, hm"...then everybody would go on happy with their lives.

    But more seriously I want to avoid a tragic end as much as possible so I want Kaname &Yuuki together and Zero happy with another girl or whatever...(if that's possible of course) LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-05-10
    Location : Athens, Greece
    Humor : black!!!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by anna on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:06 pm

    TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:
    anna wrote:
    TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:
    kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:I have been wondering for a long time....
    If I am Hino Matsuri,
    I want to make yuuki and kaname to be together at the end
    rima and shiki and ruka and akatsuki together at the end too~
    And no one dies....
    Very Happy Very Happy

    Hm, although i do like Kaname and Yuki and i want them to be together, but if i were Hino-Sensei i would...
    I would make Senri end up with Rima and Luca with Cain.
    I would have two options to choose from,
    1 i would kill Yuki and Kaname and Zero would have to live in sadness and would have to eventually move on... {I know, way cruel...}
    2 I would make Kaname end up with Yuki and Zero can be Yuki's friend...

    you're in my mind!!!!!!!!!! sSig_busted

    Hm, you also want to kill Yuki only?
    I only want this because i love to see Kaname annoy, taunt, tease, torture, torment... anymore? anyways, i like to see Kaname and Zero settle their fight and without Yuki they can finally show their hatred for each other.

    sEm_oops emmm........no I meant that if someone is to die, I 'd prefer two lovers to die together... so finally, Akaruisama is in my mind after all!! ha-ha-ha But your alternative would make a very good YAOI end, so not bad at all!!! crazy crazy crazy

    Akaruisama wrote:Hmm.. Shocked
    In cruel bloodlusted war Yuuki and Kaname die together like Sheakspare lovers...
    The world is turning to the normal by a few good vampires and vampires hunters who stay alive...
    There is no purebloods who can change humans into vampire...
    One of these hunters is Zero. He lives remembering his loved woman and continues creating a new world desired by Caien Cross who has died standing between him and Yuuki as he said...
    The other live happily, Shiki and Rima, Ruka with Akatsuki pale Sad

    I know it is cruel Smile but I like romantic tragical ending.
    sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou

    Mel-Mel
    Human

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2010-07-12
    Location : Dang monsters, still trying to find me...
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by Mel-Mel on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:32 am

    Hmmm I would Kill Kaname, but not make Yuuki and Zero a coiple but rather leave it up to the readers. Beacuse in my head, Kaname's death would have a stronger and long lasting impact to the story rather than Zero or even Yuuki dying. Ofcourse Kaname would go out with a bang, a soild reason than just protecting Yuuki wich would contribute to both the future hunters and vampires. And the last page of the book would be full back view shot of Zero and Yuuki walking away, Yuuki with the Artemis scyth and Zero with the Bloodly Rose. Not too close together nor too far apart, but just together. And at the corner of the page, you would see a half shot of a cascate with a rose laying atop it. A mellow, yet peaceful end. ^^

    ZeroLover
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-10-03
    Location : Wherever Zero is
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by ZeroLover on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:10 am

    If i was Hino, i would surely kill Yuki and then no one would have her.
    As they say that cut the bone of contention, i will do just the same
    No Yuki, no fighting over love
    And then may be Kaname will get serious and think about the future of the vampires along with humans.
    But it would be great if Kaname killed Yuki by mistake, that way he would always blame himself... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    lol!

    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by kanamenyuuki4ever on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:01 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:Hmm.. Shocked
    In cruel bloodlusted war Yuuki and Kaname die together like Sheakspare lovers...
    The world is turning to the normal by a few good vampires and vampires hunters who stay alive...
    There is no purebloods who can change humans into vampire...
    One of these hunters is Zero. He lives remembering his loved woman and continues creating a new world desired by Caien Cross who has died standing between him and Yuuki as he said...
    The other live happily, Shiki and Rima, Ruka with Akatsuki pale Sad

    I know it is cruel Smile but I like romantic tragical ending.

    But Kaname and Yuuki together and Zero who visit them for tea sometimes after finishing some Level-E also please me sFun_thbpbpthpt

    GREAT~~~
    U are so creative and imaginative......

    sojikan
    Human

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-11-03
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by sojikan on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:39 pm

    as much as i want a no dead policy...i cn sense..well,blood bath..war..kaname and yuki saving as much as they can..both vamps and humans..kaname making the ultimate sacrifice 4 yuki to have safe world to live in...see its all about yuki..from kaname's standpoint.. bt if worse comes to worse dt sumbody dies.. i prefer kaname wd yuki together...cz yuki alone is too much 4 kaname..he will follow her afterall and kill himself. killing kaname alone i guess will leave yuki a choice...besides im still not convinced she loves kaname the way he has 4 her..bt i don't want her together with zero..i prefer not,they cn work together but not as a couple...i think its a burden too that yuki should take but what if kaname asks her to do it,love zero more?..

    zero shud live...he afterall represents the human race,knight...he could end up alive...also i want cain cross to live.

    all i wanted is 4 kaname and yuki together,dead or alive!!..lol♥

    bt seriously..i better brace myself 4 a tragic,bittersweet,sad,sorrowful chapters ahead...ending...
    a happy ending is still possible..thin line..but let there be peace!!!.. kaname dying to have impact and save the world is too much 4 kaname sama!!..hahaha!!!!

    Attachments
    239355-20091124012400.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (223 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by kanamenyuuki4ever on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:42 pm

    sojikan wrote:as much as i want a no dead policy...i cn sense..well,blood bath..war..kaname and yuki saving as much as they can..both vamps and humans..kaname making the ultimate sacrifice 4 yuki to have safe world to live in...see its all about yuki..from kaname's standpoint.. bt if worse comes to worse dt sumbody dies.. i prefer kaname wd yuki together...cz yuki alone is too much 4 kaname..he will follow her afterall and kill himself. killing kaname alone i guess will leave yuki a choice...besides im still not convinced she loves kaname the way he has 4 her..bt i don't want her together with zero..i prefer not,they cn work together but not as a couple...i think its a burden too that yuki should take but what if kaname asks her to do it,love zero more?..

    zero shud live...he afterall represents the human race,knight...he could end up alive...also i want cain cross to live.

    all i wanted is 4 kaname and yuki together,dead or alive!!..lol♥

    bt seriously..i better brace myself 4 a tragic,bittersweet,sad,sorrowful chapters
    ahead...ending...

    a happy ending is still possible..thin line..but let there be peace!!!.. kaname dying to have impact and save the world is too much 4 kaname sama!!..hahaha!!!!



    This ending is really GREAT!
    I support you~~
    It is good for three of them...


    Last edited by kanamenyuuki4ever on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-05-10
    Location : Athens, Greece
    Humor : black!!!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by anna on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:30 pm

    ZeroLover wrote:If i was Hino, i would surely kill Yuki and then no one would have her.
    As they say that cut the bone of contention, i will do just the same
    No Yuki, no fighting over love
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! you 're not the only one who wants Yuuki off!!!!

    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 726
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by nuitetoile21 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:05 pm

    hard question...let's see.. I prefer the tragic ends so..
    if I was Hino, in the end I would killed Kanameby mistake. In order to protect Yuuki he would ''eat'' the bullet from Zero instead of Yuuki. Then Yuuki would continues his work and try to make a peaciful society between humans and vampires.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by juliet on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:35 pm

    nuitetoile21 wrote:hard question...let's see.. I prefer the tragic ends so..
    if I was Hino, in the end I would killed Kanameby mistake. In order to protect Yuuki he would ''eat'' the bullet from Zero instead of Yuuki. Then Yuuki would continues his work and try to make a peaciful society between humans and vampires.


    And then your friend Juliet would open the window and lol! lol! lol!

    Mercy me you all want tragic ends... lol!






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    funny bunny
    Human

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2010-09-07
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by funny bunny on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 pm

    juliet wrote:
    nuitetoile21 wrote:hard question...let's see.. I prefer the tragic ends so..
    if I was Hino, in the end I would killed Kanameby mistake. In order to protect Yuuki he would ''eat'' the bullet from Zero instead of Yuuki. Then Yuuki would continues his work and try to make a peaciful society between humans and vampires.


    And then your friend Juliet would open the window and lol! lol! lol!

    Mercy me you all want tragic ends... lol!

    No, no you are ok...I am with you a happy Yume ending is all that I want, I would love a Zeki too with the condition that Kaname is happy of course!! cheers

    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by kanamenyuuki4ever on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:52 pm

    funny bunny wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    nuitetoile21 wrote:hard question...let's see.. I prefer the tragic ends so..
    if I was Hino, in the end I would killed Kanameby mistake. In order to protect Yuuki he would ''eat'' the bullet from Zero instead of Yuuki. Then Yuuki would continues his work and try to make a peaciful society between humans and vampires.


    And then your friend Juliet would open the window and lol! lol! lol!

    Mercy me you all want tragic ends... lol!

    No, no you are ok...I am with you a happy Yume ending is all that I want, I would love a Zeki too with the condition that Kaname is happy of course!! cheers

    Yup...
    Both Yume or Zeki ending is great....
    But everyone should be happy....

    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 pm

    If i would alter to Hino sama i would make Yuuki die because shes the only reason for the dispute of Kaname and zero and then both Kanme and would lead a sad life, or may be they together becomes friends again ya knoe .

    Im fully aware of being hit listed because im strongly against Yuuki, hahah, dun care !!!

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:36 pm

    Vampire_Zero wrote:If i would alter to Hino sama i would make Yuuki die because shes the only reason for the dispute of Kaname and zero and then both Kanme and would lead a sad life, or may be they together becomes friends again ya knoe .

    Im fully aware of being hit listed beca
    use im strongly against Yuuki, hahah, dun care !!!

    I don't think Yuuki is the main reason of their dispute. On the Kaname's side it is propably right as he has so much compassion for people and hates pureblood because of their cruelty.
    On the other side Zero is one of these hunters for who the ancestor had sacrificed her live and had left Kaname in lonelity.
    Zero hates Kaname, because he is one of purebloog who play with people. He hated Kaname even before fallin in love with Yuuki.

    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:52 am

    I want a happy ending!!! It doesn't matter how it ends as long as nobody dies and everyone ends up happy. Because after all, the whole story revolves around tragedy, misery, wrath and resentment...so it only deserves nothing less but a happy happy ending. (^u^) But then Hino sensei said she'd make a tragic ending (what a let down eh? (i_i) ) Oh....the hell with it....

    ChuCookie
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2010-08-01
    Location : On The Moon
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by ChuCookie on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:56 pm

    for me I want to see her with Kaname busy taking care of their offspring, whom happens to be Haruka and Juuri :lol:
    (Omg I have gotten the ''Ice'' sickness when did I become a Haruka Juuri fan?)

    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:07 pm

    Well im not able to see appropriation in your answer though, but Yuuki IS the reason of the rivalry, because Zero has always wanted to keep her away from Kaname, and they were like fighting each other about who will protect her !!!

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by juliet on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:28 pm

    Vampire_Zero wrote:Well im not able to see appropriation in your answer though, but Yuuki IS the reason of the rivalry, because Zero has always wanted to keep her away from Kaname, and they were like fighting each other about who will protect her !!!

    Are you a yaoi fan by any chance? LOL (sorry could not help but wondering)...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Sponsored content

    Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:40 pm