Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left59%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left27%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left15%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+13
zerofan500
audraliann
rumland
Hauru
ntalia
Kaname Kuran
Vampire_Zero
SphessMarine
ZeroLover
juliet
ariel
The Chrysalis Whispers
kanamenyuuki4ever
17 posters

Who do you think is the safest person to be with?

Poll

Who do you think is the safest person to be with?

[ 41 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left36%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left4%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left4%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left11%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left7%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left13%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left0%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left14%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left2%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 5 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left1%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left1%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left3%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_left0%Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 114
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Warning ZoneWho do you think is the safest person to be with? Dropsoa

Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Empty Who do you think is the safest person to be with?

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:16 am

My vote is for kaname and shiki.....
    They make feels very safe to be with.....
    kaname is so powerful....
    and shiki is strong.....
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~

Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Empty Re: Who do you think is the safest person to be with?

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:56 am

Well, in my opinion Kaname isn't the safest person to be with...
    He is strong and can protect you, but he only protects the one he likes and i think that where ever he goes, danger sort of follows him...
    I chose Cross Kaien, Kiruy Zero and Ichijou Takuma...
    I chose Kaien because though he might not look serious but when it comes down to it, he is a pretty strong and a serious person and once he gets serious, no one can stop him. Zero is very strong, though he fights often, but he protects everyone who is in danger and he doesn't hesitate to protect his loved ones...
    I like Takuma a lot, although he has no power at all... i think? anyways, i believe that he is strong and he has some pretty good techniques for fighting with his sword...
    He's so hot when he gets serious... drawling drawling
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Who do you think is the safest person to be with? Empty Re: Who do you think is the safest person to be with?

Post by ariel Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:45 pm

I voted for Cross! After all Kaname (and Yuri) trust him with little Yuuki, that makes him the safest person around i guess...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:16 pm

I voted Kaname and Zero. Both of them because of their powers...If you hang out with these two I doubt anyone would dare to harm you. LOL

@Chrysalis, I believe that Kaname cares about the other (but not about the bad ones)....

Examples:
    1. In his ancestor life he starved to death and fainted not to hurt the humans, protecting them from himself.
    2. back then again he helped the hunters to gain knowledge of the anti-vampire weapons and gave them roles. He supported the weak against the power of the purebloods.
    3. After Rido's awakening he consciously transforms himself into a baby in order not to harm Yuuri, Haruka and the rest of the people as he should take too much blood in the state he was.

The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:47 pm

juliet wrote:I voted Kaname and Zero. Both of them because of their powers...If you hang out with these two I doubt anyone would dare to harm you. LOL

@Chrysalis, I believe that Kaname cares about the other (but not about the bad ones)....

Examples:
    1. In his ancestor life he starved to death and fainted not to hurt the humans, protecting them from himself.
    2. back then again he helped the hunters to gain knowledge of the anti-vampire weapons and gave them roles. He supported the weak against the power of the purebloods.
    3. After Rido's awakening he consciously transforms himself into a baby in order not to harm Yuuri, Haruka and the rest of the people as he should take too much blood in the state he was.

Well, i didn't mean it like that, i just think that without any good reason, Kaname would not protect just anyone...
    But according to me, Kaname is not the safest person to be with.
    🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:44 pm

I think that Kaien and Ichijou are really safe to be with and i agree with you Chrysalis, Kaname does attract danger, he does.
    But i think that may be Kaname can be the most safest person to be with, but i'm not sure at all.
    Bye the way, Chrysalis, i can;t believe that you actually like Kazama and yes, Saito is really hot.
    lol! lol! lol!
    off topic sEm_oops
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:25 pm

The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:

Well, i didn't mean it like that, i just think that without any good reason, Kaname would not protect just anyone...
    🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴

You probably mean because of all the threats he gets due to his position? LOL

I thought that was Yuuki actually;
    she is born Rido arrives to get her- Kaname on the rescue
    she goes to Cross academy Rido goes to to get her -Kaname and Zero on the rescue
    She is out for a walk Touma attacks-Zero on the rescue - Kaname gets even
    She is with Kaname- Sara wants revenge :lol: ALL IN THE RESCUE LOL

LOL I am sorry Chrysalis I got a comedian strike just now; Actually I answered the question with the idea that someone let's say a serial killer chases you; with whom are you going to be safer?

But my comedian strike now gets in:
    Me: sFun_hailtheking Please Kaname-sama there is a serial killer behind me... sSc_hidingsofa
    Kaname: Get lost you are not my Yuuki.... argue

Me: Zero my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sLo_Iloveyou A serial killer is chasing me
    Zero: Is he a vampire...? A pureblood? A level-e? A beast with fangs?
    Me: sSig_DOH Eh no...
    Zero: Sorry I don't interfere....

Me: Shocked What????????????NOBODY?????????????

sEm_oops I should have voited Cross...Too late sSic_stretcher

The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:00 am

juliet wrote:
    The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:

🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴

You probably mean because of all the threats he gets due to his position? LOL

I thought that was Yuuki actually;
    she is born Rido arrives to get her- Kaname on the rescue
    she goes to Cross academy Rido goes to to get her -Kaname and Zero on the rescue
    She is out for a walk Touma attacks-Zero on the rescue - Kaname gets even
    She is with Kaname- Sara wants revenge :lol: ALL IN THE RESCUE LOL

LOL I am sorry Chrysalis I got a comedian strike just now; Actually I answered the question with the idea that someone let's say a serial killer chases you; with whom are you going to be safer?

But my comedian strike now gets in:
    Me: sFun_hailtheking Please Kaname-sama there is a serial killer behind me... sSc_hidingsofa
    Kaname: Get lost you are not my Yuuki.... argue

Me: Zero my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sLo_Iloveyou A serial killer is chasing me
    Zero: Is he a vampire...? A pureblood? A level-e? A beast with fangs?
    Me: sSig_DOH Eh no...
    Zero: Sorry I don't interfere....

Me: Shocked What????????????NOBODY?????????????

sEm_oops I should have voited Cross...Too late sSic_stretcher

That was so funny, the last part...
    I still think that Kaname attracts danger or may be all the Kuran attract danger.
    Besides Yuki is Kaname's grand grand grand... how many more? lol! lol!
    Hm, i mean that Kaname is Yuki's ancestor, so its not surprising if she is like him and attracts danger.
    Hm, when i first saw the poll i thought,
    Me: Um, Kuran Senpai, can you please help me?
    Kaname: "Looks around" Are you talking to me?
    Me: Yes, i am.. can you please help me?
    Kaname: I have better things to do...
    Kaname's no help at all.

Me: Zero... can you help me?
    Zero: what? do i look like a killer?
    Me: um, yea you do, sort of...
    Zero: "Sighs" Who do you want killed?
    :machineguns: :machineguns: :machineguns:
    Me: A tall and a dark vampire, who is bye the way Kaname
    Zero: Enough said
    :machineguns: :machineguns:
    And then Kaien and Takuma will come to my rescue and i will probably get a nice hug from Takuma...
    sEm_oops sSig_busted wub
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:25 pm

juliet wrote:I voted Kaname and Zero. Both of them because of their powers...If you hang out with these two I doubt anyone would dare to harm you. LOL

Examples:

I totally agree with juliet~~
    She is right!
    Kaname cares about others.....
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    SphessMarine
    SphessMarine
    Human

Post by SphessMarine Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:29 am

Due to the fact that I don't know any of these characters, I chose Kaien because they sound like "Raiden."

Oh, well, at least I'm the majority.
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!

Post by Vampire_Zero Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:11 pm

My vote is with Zero!!!
    Kaname Kuran
    Kaname Kuran
    Human

Post by Kaname Kuran Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:52 pm

How could you pick that dog,Kiryu?
    ntalia
    ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always !!!

Post by ntalia Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:17 pm

i voted kaname and takuma !!!
    i have my own reasons...
    i can see how faitfull is kaname for yuki and what he did
    in order to protect her... ❤ ❤
    and takuma...those gentle eyes...i love him !!! drawling drawling drawling
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!

Post by Vampire_Zero Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:54 am

Isn't it Kname Clan in japanese???
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:58 am

I voted Kaname!
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:02 pm

I would have to say yuuki "braces self for hit"

KK let me explain why, she is the type to where if some one tryed to hurt you she would step in to save you, so yeah she wont make that good of a human shield, however then zero, kaname, and cross will step in to save her. So you get a 3 for 1 deal for choseing yuuki
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:38 am

Kaname because he is the most powerfull
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning ZoneWho do you think is the safest person to be with? Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:41 pm

I vote Zero
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho do you think is the safest person to be with? Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:14 am

Kaname Kuran wrote:How could you pick that dog,Kiryu?

Oi Dont call Zero a dog! Thats bashing! XP
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:28 am

I still vote Zero
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:20 am

I voted KANAME because he always protected yuuki from all evil and after all he is powerfull and is immortal,he's quite the boss type,who never loses...and i love him so it's 100% kaname Who do you think is the safest person to be with? 3814611447
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:06 am

kaname is the safest person to be with. my second choice is seiren and shiki senri both are very nice .
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:25 am

Zero
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:30 am

whys there two ridos he's more scary than protective... Evil or Very Mad Who do you think is the safest person to be with? 2050620774

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm