Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    The most essential character?~

    Share

    Poll

    The most needed character~

    [ 36 ]
    33% [33%] 
    [ 54 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 2 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 1 ]
    1% [1%] 
    [ 8 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    1% [1%] 
    [ 1 ]
    1% [1%] 
    [ 3 ]
    3% [3%] 

    Total Votes: 108
    avatar
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    The most essential character?~

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:29 pm

    Hm, so according to you guys, who is the most essential character without whom VK would not be as much as fun as it is now?
    Only a single character and also the reason for choosing!
    Hm, if i left any character, then you mention it on your reply~
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by juliet on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:13 pm

    Ha, ha, your options made me laugh so much rofl rofl rofl

    Aidou you are our sweet pervesion? sLo_Iloveyou

    Anyway...yes I was tempted to vote one of the boys but no I resisted and my vote went to Yuuki....I think that without Yuuki there would be no fun since VK's main characters (zero and Kaname) are fighting (well almost) over her...

    the little innoncent girl was risen up a lot of noise and fuss, has taken our ears (kaname-Sama I love you...), has Zero going nuts (I hate purebloods but Yuuki....she is his guilty pleasyre LOL) and made uncle Rido rose up from his grave no time :is that so?: *Hey whose that girl?

    So yes Yuuki, Aido would have never gotten any punishment if it was not for her and Kaien wouldn't have found a meaning...

    I suspect that even Sara would be calmer if Yuuki had not shown up since kaname would be all alone...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-05-10
    Location : Athens, Greece
    Humor : black!!!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by anna on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:27 pm

    well, VK is a vampires' love triangle but nowadays vampires are "in" and vampire stories are all over the place like mushrooms under a tree after a rainy day...........love triangles are "in" for quite a long time, so I didn't vote for anyone of the 3 main characters.....I think that without Aidou's hilarious moments, VK wouldn't be the same at all....
    avatar
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:36 pm

    juliet wrote:Ha, ha, your options made me laugh so much rofl rofl rofl

    Aidou you are our sweet pervesion? sLo_Iloveyou

    Anyway...yes I was tempted to vote one of the boys but no I resisted and my vote went to Yuuki....I think that without Yuuki there would be no fun since VK's main characters (zero and Kaname) are fighting (well almost) over her...

    the little innoncent girl was risen up a lot of noise and fuss, has taken our ears (kaname-Sama I love you...), has Zero going nuts (I hate purebloods but Yuuki....she is his guilty pleasyre LOL) and made uncle Rido rose up from his grave no time :is that so?: *Hey whose that girl?

    So yes Yuuki, Aido would have never gotten any punishment if it was not for her and Kaien wouldn't have found a meaning...

    I suspect that even Sara would be calmer if Yuuki had not shown up since kaname would be all alone...

    Hm, Yuki is a really needed character, you've got a point.
    But i chose Zero. if he wasn't there, then Yuki would have died, becuse Kaname- know- it-all couldn't do anything against Rido, only Zero could and he is such a hot vampire hunter and a good one at that, he is needed to kill off vampires, especially some pure bloods, who are really annoying....

    anna wrote:well, VK is a vampires' love triangle but nowadays vampires are "in" and vampire stories are all over the place like mushrooms under a tree after a rainy day...........love triangles are "in" for quite a long time, so I didn't vote for anyone of the 3 main characters.....I think that without Aidou's hilarious moments, VK wouldn't be the same at all....
    Yea, Hanabusa is a really exciting part of Vk, he is always funny and i never get bored watching him.
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by Akaruisama on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:08 pm

    I'm agree with Juliet. Without Yuuki they are no fun, who can be rescued from amazing guys in place of her. In spite of that, I voted for Kaname, maybe because I haven't thought of Yuuki so fast Very Happy Simply I can't imagine VK without Kaname. He give this manga her atmosphere and makes nostalgic and mysterious feeling. Because of him the love triangle is more serious than usually in anime. He is not a 16 years boy who has suffered a lot in his long life... and is impolite to others because of his sad future.
    ;)
    I love his behaviour and his respect for others. Thanks to him I have always impression of old, bloody legend while I'm reading this manga. And his looks...
    wub wub wub
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by juliet on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:27 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:I'm agree with Juliet. Without Yuuki they are no fun, who can be rescued from amazing guys in place of her. In spite of that, I voted for Kaname, maybe because I haven't thought of Yuuki so fast Very Happy Simply I can't imagine VK without Kaname. He give this manga her atmosphere and makes nostalgic and mysterious feeling. Because of him the love triangle is more serious than usually in anime. He is not a 16 years boy who has suffered a lot in his long life... and is impolite to others because of his sad future.
    ;)
    I love his behaviour and his respect for others. Thanks to him I have always impression of old, bloody legend while I'm reading this manga. And his looks...
    wub wub wub

    Actually Kaname would be the only one of you think about it that would have survived without the others two...(he would just blow Rido away every time he appeared like he did when he was seven).

    Without Kaname in VK, Yuuki would have been taken by Rido who wanted to sacrifice her back then and Zero would have either fallen in level-e (since Yuuki would not exist to feed him) or he would havr ended Shizuka's pet who was his master.

    I hope that the theory here is right..






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:01 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:I'm agree with Juliet. Without Yuuki they are no fun, who can be rescued from amazing guys in place of her. In spite of that, I voted for Kaname, maybe because I haven't thought of Yuuki so fast Very Happy Simply I can't imagine VK without Kaname. He give this manga her atmosphere and makes nostalgic and mysterious feeling. Because of him the love triangle is more serious than usually in anime. He is not a 16 years boy who has suffered a lot in his long life... and is impolite to others because of his sad past.
    ;)
    I love his behaviour and his respect for others. Thanks to him I have always impression of old, bloody legend while I'm reading this manga. And his looks...
    wub wub wub

    Its true that Kaname has his looks and everything, but as you say that a certain someone is impolite to others because of his past, at least that certain someone doesn't keep himself all locked up and he doesn't use others, like a certain pure blood we know... Zero is sad because of his future, while Kaname is also sad because of his past, Looks like Kaname still lives in the past!
    Both are special in their own way. cheers
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by Akaruisama on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:27 pm

    The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:I'm agree with Juliet. Without Yuuki they are no fun, who can be rescued from amazing guys in place of her. In spite of that, I voted for Kaname, maybe because I haven't thought of Yuuki so fast Very Happy Simply I can't imagine VK without Kaname. He give this manga her atmosphere and makes nostalgic and mysterious feeling. Because of him the love triangle is more serious than usually in anime. He is not a 16 years boy who has suffered a lot in his long life... and is impolite to others because of his sad past.
    ;)
    I love his behaviour and his respect for others. Thanks to him I have always impression of old, bloody legend while I'm reading this manga. And his looks...
    wub wub wub

    Its true that Kaname has his looks and everything, but as you say that a certain someone is impolite to others because of his past, at least that certain someone



    doesn't keep himself all locked up and he doesn't use others, like a certain pure blood we know... Zero is sad because of his future, while Kaname is also sad because of his past, Looks like Kaname still lives in the past!
    Both are special in their own way. cheers

    Yes, you are right. I love Kaname but he can be hated as well by others. It depends on taste. I admire dark-side characters :roll:, they are more interesting to me. Kaname without his weakness would be perfect...and boring. It is the same in the literature and movies where the best created characters are always imperfect, sometimes sinfull, they are doubting and loosing good way, they are deeply thinkfull and wise or sensitive and kind-hartred, but they always have an impression of life people.
    avatar
    aerah08
    Human

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2011-06-02
    Location : france
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by aerah08 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:36 pm

    well basically i think it was Zero and Yuuki are the true basic essential for the VK series.. there's something so tragic about there story as compare to her being with Kaname.. no offense to those of Yume fans.. buti think Yuuki is really belong for Zero.. well i used to be a fan of Kaname and for until so now.. but after i re-read all of the latest chapters of the manga.. I think even kaname knows already that Yuuki is deserves to be happy with kiryuu-kun.. since kaname always make her feel sad and romantic at the same time..Well ofcourse in a relationship it shouldn't be just black and white.. it should be colorful, i think Yuuki's being with Zero is more intense than she had with kaname.. Kaname even knows about it.. and even admit that he already knows what yuuki really up to with her decision.. Basically she wants to be with kaname because i think Kaname is the "True" Emo of the story cause he keeps himself isolated from most of the time.. and yuuki was the one who wants to protect him even it means she needs to sacrifice her relationship with zero, though when she is with kaname she keeps on remembering him still.. and for that little sacrifice she made.. for kaname that is enough
    avatar
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Location : Germany
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by Pinacolada on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:12 pm

    Yes you are right ...actually Kaname is the emo..because of his lonlynesse..but I don´t think it´s because he isolate himself from the others I can´t describe it clearly but can you imagine how it feels like to loose someone or beeing seperate from him/her?.Well in that case it doesn´t matter how many people are around you because you will feel lonely and empty nothing have any sense or meaning to you..and maybe Kaname feels like this way ..because he can´t share his life with his most beloved person soo he is lonely...although he has a lo of friends..
    And secondly I am not sure if Yuuki regrets her decision to follow Kaname because she said ,that she loves him no matter what he is doing and trust him..Yeah of cause there are a lot of secrets between them but she do not leave him for Zero cause ...her feeling for kaname are stronger..and she is just upset about losing her best friend (Zero) ..on this way....
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by nina on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:35 pm

    aerah08 wrote:well basically i think it was Zero and Yuuki are the true basic essential for the VK series.. there's something so tragic about there story as compare to her being with Kaname.. no offense to those of Yume fans.. buti think Yuuki is really belong for Zero.. well i used to be a fan of Kaname and for until so now.. but after i re-read all of the latest chapters of the manga.. I think even kaname knows already that Yuuki is deserves to be happy with kiryuu-kun.. since kaname always make her feel sad and romantic at the same time..Well ofcourse in a relationship it shouldn't be just black and white.. it should be colorful, i think Yuuki's being with Zero is more intense than she had with kaname.. Kaname even knows about it.. and even admit that he already knows what yuuki really up to with her decision.. Basically she wants to be with kaname because i think Kaname is the "True" Emo of the story cause he keeps himself isolated from most of the time.. and yuuki was the one who wants to protect him even it means she needs to sacrifice her relationship with zero, though when she is with kaname she keeps on remembering him still.. and for that little sacrifice she made.. for kaname that is enough

    affraid affraid affraid affraid

    And her relationship with Zero was colourful huh? rofl rofl rofl

    Yes I think you're right ... most likely Kaname will be Zero's best man



    Pinacolada wrote:Yes you are right ...actually Kaname is the emo..because of his lonlynesse..but I don´t think it´s because he isolate himself from the others I can´t describe it clearly but can you imagine how it feels like to loose someone or beeing seperate from him/her?.Well in that case it doesn´t matter how many people are around you because you will feel lonely and empty nothing have any sense or meaning to you..and maybe Kaname feels like this way ..because he can´t share his life with his most beloved person soo he is lonely...although he has a lo of friends..
    And secondly I am not sure if Yuuki regrets her decision to follow Kaname because she said ,that she loves him no matter what he is doing and trust him..Yeah of cause there are a lot of secrets between them but she do not leave him for Zero cause ...her feeling for kaname are stronger..and she is just upset about losing her best friend (Zero) ..on this way....

    I second that! sFun_cheerleader2
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by juliet on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:36 pm

    It's true though that if it was not for Kaname, neither Yuuki nor Zero would be alive to live their love?>






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by Knightmare on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:55 pm

    Yuuki Yuuki Yuuki it all revolves around Yuuki.

    She is the main character, the boys pretend to be pretty important to the story and kaname can even go off and do his own thing, but its gonna still come back to Yuuki.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by juliet on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:59 pm

    Knightmare wrote:Yuuki Yuuki Yuuki it all revolves around Yuuki.

    She is the main character, the boys pretend to be pretty important to the story and kaname can even go off and do his own thing, but its gonna still come back to Yuuki.

    Μmm.. it would be an interesting twist to see them both unchained from Yuuki's charms.. Very Happy






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    aerah08
    Human

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2011-06-02
    Location : france
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by aerah08 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:02 pm

    @nina.. well what i mean about this colorful thing isn't literally as colorful as the sun-is-yellow-while-the-sky-is-blue thing.. all im saying is that Yuuki acts more natural with Zero, since she had live with kaname for about one year since the beginning of chapter60 all that she had experience is to live a hectic life of a pureblood.. even rima touya had mention that "the miss disciplinary comittee" had change a lot after she sees her in a 3-inch stilettos which Yuuki isn't used too during normal occasions.. and she can't have her hair cut-short.. perhaps that is why she keeps on complaining about having some equality with kaname.. since he keeps on pushing her to do things that is not her thing Crying or Very sad.. while with zero, yuuki acts more freely.. free to walk as fast as she can, free to eat those she wanted, runs off the stairs, free to wear snickers in her normal days.. you know this colorful things means.. her action isn't as limited as she has with kaname on the mansion.. though i wonder what kaname really wants to prove to her to make her do things like that.. i thought he wants her to act just like her Crying or Very sad.. well i think its up to him.. but i still want the yuuki of before than now.. she looks more active and lively than she now is..
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by nina on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:19 pm

    1. He doesn’t force her to do anything … he just expressing his wish … a "whim" as he said but I think there is something more behind that “whim”. The only thing he was insisting was to remain at home until he could manage to make the circumstances in vampire society safer for her debut …

    2. You are comparing the human Yuuki with the PB Yuuki … even if she remains the same kind-hearted girl her circumstances in her life are totally different and not because of Kaname but because she was born a princess PB. She can’t be anymore the naïve, ignorant girl that she was before … not even on Zero’s side.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Location : Germany
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by Pinacolada on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:32 pm

    to aerah08 yes you are right Yuuki has changed a lot since she lives with Kaname but I don´t think that he forces her to do such stuff....there aren´t any hints that he told her to do things or in this case to dress up like he wants to.I think that she acts it in her own descision because she believe that it would pleasure him if she wear dresses or stilettos..... For example the Vampire Ball he let her the decision to introduce herself and tell them whatever she wants...and about "her hectic" life well why hectic? she spends the whole day with Aido-senpai he most funny person in VK.-) Year of cause the relationship between Kaname and her could be more fervid....but try to see it in another way that both of them aren´t soo much keenly persons ..Yuuki is quite a shy person..but even soo they spent a lot of romantic situations where they can be closly to each other...
    avatar
    aerah08
    Human

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2011-06-02
    Location : france
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by aerah08 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:44 pm

    1. i do understand that all kaname want is to protect yuuki. that is why he doesn't allow her to go out more often. or leave behind those gates of kuran mansion.. but what i did not understand is this so called thing as "whim" you said? honestly i can't see his motive of ever trying to do so.. because for me what is the purpose of him saying during the previous chapter that he wants yuuki to be herself if he do this whims to her?

    2. yes i do compare the previous and the current yuuki, but it doesn't necessarily means that i want her to be still naive and ignorant as she used to beforehand.. all i want for yuuki is to act more likely as her mother Juri, Isaya had once commented that Juri is actually as bright as the sun. meaning that even Juri grews up as a royalty and being raised as a lady-like she still manage to have this playful manner but in lady-like demeanor.. not as broad as yuuki used to have back when she's still a human..
    im actually expecting kaname to be more considerate to yuuki rather than being so "whimsical" like:

    "Yuuki your hair seems to be so long, if you feel so uncomfortable with it you may have to cut it off as you wish".

    or

    "Yuuki, your shoes seems so high to your proportions, if you may wish you may chose some with lower heels so that you can walk easily, it doesn't necessarily mean that you need to wear stilettos all along but as a pureblood lady it is more appropriate if you do their standard.."

    you know something like that.. i want him to consider yuuki's feeling than having to push his "whims".. Sad
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by nina on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 pm

    aerah08 wrote:1. i do understand that all kaname want is to protect yuuki. that is why he doesn't allow her to go out more often. or leave behind those gates of kuran mansion.. but what i did not understand is this so called thing as "whim" you said? honestly i can't see his motive of ever trying to do so.. because for me what is the purpose of him saying during the previous chapter that he wants yuuki to be herself if he do this whims to her?

    2. yes i do compare the previous and the current yuuki, but it doesn't necessarily means that i want her to be still naive and ignorant as she used to beforehand.. all i want for yuuki is to act more likely as her mother Juri, Isaya had once commented that Juri is actually as bright as the sun. meaning that even Juri grews up as a royalty and being raised as a lady-like she still manage to have this playful manner but in lady-like demeanor.. not as broad as yuuki used to have back when she's still a human..
    im actually expecting kaname to be more considerate to yuuki rather than being so "whimsical" like:

    "Yuuki your hair seems to be so long, if you feel so uncomfortable with it you may have to cut it off as you wish".

    or

    "Yuuki, your shoes seems so high to your proportions, if you may wish you may chose some with lower heels so that you can walk easily, it doesn't necessarily mean that you need to wear stilettos all along but as a pureblood lady it is more appropriate if you do their standard.."

    you know something like that.. i want him to consider yuuki's feeling than having to push his "whims".. Sad


    The word “whim” isn’t mine but Kaname’s … here the page …

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-40425-27/vampire-knight/chapter-56.html

    …”please allow me to impose those little whims on you” <<< does this sound to you like force or like a wish? (As I said before I have a hunch that there is more behind the “little whims” but Kaname didn’t want to unveil yet the true reason … but I won’t analyse it further here cuz it’s not the right thread)

    Also when exactly Yuuki complained about her hair or the heels??? Do you think if she wanted to wear something else Kaname would forbid her? Cuz that is the meaning of force … you forcing something to the other which doesn’t want to do.

    On the other hand it is totally different to do something to pleasure your boyfriend IF you like to do so. Just an example to make it more clear … if my boyfriend says to me “I like this type of dress or I think you look prettier with your hair longer” it would be as he forces me to do so? No … it’s up to me if I want to do it and of course if I agree with his taste. IMO this is exactly what Yuuki does … she want to pleasure the man she loves … to be prettier to his eyes!

    Another example …

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-34/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-35/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

    Yuuki is trying to be more lady-like, in order to stand on Kaname’s side like a princess she is, cuz as I said before she isn’t anymore a plain human girl. Her name comes with some responsibilities … she also has to follow a certain etiquette in order not to make fool of herself on her debut.

    Now about her mother … don’t forget that Yuuri spent all her life as a PB, whereas Yuuki should adjust her life in one year. As we saw she had a hard time to make the transition from human to vampire … she was like a baby … she had to start her life as a PB from scratch … so she’ll find her steps if she hasn’t find them already >>>













    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Location : Germany
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by Pinacolada on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:40 pm

    I second that .-) Yuuki tries hardly on her own to beeing equal with him
    because she is tired of beeing helpless ....this time she wants to support him with her own strenth and makes him proud of her...of cause she doesn´t need to do this for Kaname Yuuki is already perfect .-) but it´s her own decision .....now she see the path clearly where she belongs to .-)
    avatar
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by rumland on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:50 pm

    Pinacolada wrote:to aerah08 yes you are right Yuuki has changed a lot since she lives with Kaname but I don´t think that he forces her to do such stuff....there aren´t any hints that he told her to do things or in this case to dress up like he wants to.I think that she acts it in her own descision because she believe that it would pleasure him if she wear dresses or stilettos..... For example the Vampire Ball he let her the decision to introduce herself and tell them whatever she wants...and about "her hectic" life well why hectic? she spends the whole day with Aido-senpai he most funny person in VK.-) Year of cause the relationship between Kaname and her could be more fervid....but try to see it in another way that both of them aren´t soo much keenly persons ..Yuuki is quite a shy person..but even soo they spent a lot of romantic situations where they can be closly to each other...
    Umm he dresses her in her sleep, how is that not forceing her to dress like he wants, it was also his choice for the long hair and high heals. In the year kaname was with yuki he did the same thing her parents did, he hid her from the world for her own protection, but not only cause that, I think kaname just wants yuki to him self lol.

    Also yuki is the most needed charecter in the story, every thign has always revolved around her, if she didn't exist zero would be with shizuka, the night class would have never been founded, cross would probily still be hunting or dead, and I think kaname might be dead by now, have zero shot him then shizuka feeding and removeing the heart. Yuki has had the most impact in the story line since conseption
    avatar
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Location : Germany
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by Pinacolada on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:58 pm

    yeah i dressed her up when she sleeps but just because her last dress was covered with blood....no I don´t think that he wants Yuuki for himelf because he knows that she loves Zero too ..but he accepts it because he doesn´t want to lose her...For me means to force someone to do something that it is against her own decision...but Yuuki still wants this even she practice beeing a lady or such stuffs....Because (i know i repeat myself .-P) she wants to make him pride and wants to be equal ....
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by Akaruisama on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm

    Of course, Kaname is the most essential charcter of VK.
    As juliet wrote in other topic, he is very original charcter with his own features, he is value for himself. Without him whole mystery of this story would be vanished.
    I like that Kaname is so complicated with his plans, motives and desires, his morality is also specific.

    On the other hands, it's Yuuki which is a heart of this story. We knows plot mostly from her point of view. If she disappeared, the story would go to the end.

    Althought, imagine VK without Yuuki-she coud be simply replace by other female character and VK would not loose his colour, without Kaname this story looses the sense.
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by sweetsolace on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:05 pm

    well by logic Kaname is the ancestor of the Kurans so he began the bloodline, without him Yuki won't be born! cheers so his existence pivots everything into place... the creation of most of VK I would say his existence is necessary to begin the VK story, as I suppose even Hino started the story because of him rofl

    The most irreplaceable/indispensable character would probably be Yuki because of her influence/impact to the people around her, and what others before me had already said. Very Happy
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by juliet on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 pm

    Kaname also leads the plot, he is the only one that actually withstood and went against the circumstances and the odds.

    Yuuki as Zero were both victims of the circumstances..so Kaname's actions preceed their steps, he in a way protected them..yes I know that Zero fans might get mad here, but it's true that due to Kaname's resistance at the council and due to his love for Yuuki, Zero is also alive..






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Sponsored content

    Re: The most essential character?~

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:53 am