Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
The Chrysalis Whispers
Akaruisama
rajin90
Hauru
libra
juliet
10 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team

Post by juliet Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:35 am

IEM Team has released the translation of the chapter here

You can enjoy it...and a thanks to the team for all the work it has done..
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team

Post by libra Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 am

thank you juliet sLo_BigBearHug
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team

Post by Hauru Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Thank you SOO MUCH!! juliet! and Yuuki is very cute! :[url=http://ww
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:48 pm

mysteries in this chapter:

1. What's the important key for?

2. Why is Ruka in a such a bad mood?

3. Where Aidou's father refer to when he speaks to Yuuki "You are the one?"

4. Where is Kaname going along with Ruka and Kain?

5. Since Hanadagi's had been in slumber what's the new move about?

6. What will happen to Aidou's dad who decides to follow Sarah?

Last edited by juliet on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rajin90
    Human

Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  Empty 66 is out

Post by rajin90 Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:18 pm

i just found via google this link
    its english scan of 66

http://www.manga-read.co.cc/Vampire_Knight/66/1/
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:29 pm

I am really glad that in this chapter Yuuki's feelings about Kaname become more clear and more obvious for us to see.
    She wants to be his equal but I am afraid that this is going to take a long time.....

Hm, yes, Kaname sees to have a secret agenda again. So he is going on with his own plans which he does not feel like sharing with us (or Yuuki) for the moment. It makes me think though that in some way hee might be doing something dangerous and Ruka disagrees in there with him but as always she is going to comply. Either wise I do not think that Kaname would be using Ruka for a purpose totally to his own interest.

Meanwhile one element that I also found interesting is how Yuuki said that she was permited to see a "glimpse" of his past. This means that there is more? HOPE SO, Kaname has still a Kuran Clan to explain. LOL
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Don't you think Kaname looks like Haruka when he says: You are so quick to accuse me like that? It is the same soft gaze showing on Haruka's face when Juuri was shouting at him. Shocked
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Yes, lol. Do you think that Kaname maybe planning something risky to do? Why is Yuuki having that strange look at the last pannel? Have you understood anything?
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:57 pm

I think Kaname is planning to fight against Sara Shirabuki. It is possible that the rest of purebloods are on Sara's side and they want to create a new world with their own rules. Perhaps Aidou-san guessed something and it's why he was talking about maintaining a peace. He can be against new war.

I'm sure sad expression on Yuuki's face is a proof that she was shocked after seeing Kaname's past. She knew him as her brother and she could feel cheated by him. It is different that ealier when she was turning into vampire. It is obvious that she doesn't trust him, perhaps she knows now better his feelings and knows dark side of his nature.

I'm considering whose blood was on the floor with Kaname's room after Ruka and Kain leaving? Maybe it was Kaname's blood. Is it possible he gave if for them to decrease their power and send for special mission? :roll: Shocked
    It will be explanation for Ruka's sadness, because his blood was full of love to Yuuki? affraid
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:45 pm

I think Kaname is planning to fight against Sara Shirabuki. It is possible that the rest of purebloods are on Sara's side and they want to create a new world with their own rules. Perhaps Aidou-san guessed something and it's why he was talking about maintaining a peace. He can be against new war.

Yes I totally agree with you...there is something going on, Hanadagi's may be allies or enemies, we see Kaname leaving (if we assume that he is going to Hanadagi's) the time he is warned that there is movement there. He was watching their castle. For one reason or another he wants to be the first to reach them...there must be a reason.

I'm sure sad expression on Yuuki's face is a proof that she was shocked after seeing Kaname's past. She knew him as her brother and she could feel cheated by him. It is different that ealier when she was turning into vampire. It is obvious that she doesn't trust him, perhaps she knows now better his feelings and knows dark side of his nature.

But why are you saying this? What I got from the chapter was a positive Yume development.

I'm considering whose blood was on the floor with Kaname's room after Ruka and Kain leaving? Maybe it was Kaname's blood. Is it possible he gave if for them to decrease their power and send for special mission? :roll: Shocked
    It will be explanation for Ruka's sadness, because his blood was full of love to Yuuki? affraid

I assume that was Kaname's blood left there from the previous chapters when he used to cut himself in order to feed Yuuki. I may be wrong here but the little flashback there with Yuuki siting at the floor was from a previous chapter in which she refused to use her fangs to feed.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:50 pm

It means Yuuki was used to treat Kaname like her beloved brother, it didn't change when her memories have turned back. He thought of him as noble men who has always rescued her and was kind to her. Now, she knows whole truth about Kaname's past. He is strange for her, there is something new with him which can be fascinating for her. There is a hope for YuMe fans. I think it breaks this brotherly love which she had towards him and changes into more passionate ant hot feelings.. Very Happy Very Happy
    Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  12415 Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  12415 Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  12415
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Akaruisama wrote:It means Yuuki was used to treat Kaname like her beloved brother, it didn't change when her memories have turned back. He thought of him as noble men who has always rescued her and was kind to her. Now, she knows whole truth about Kaname's past. He is strange for her, there is something new with him which can be fascinating for her. There is a hope for YuMe fans. I think it breaks this brotherly love which she had towards him and changes into more passionate ant hot feelings.. Very Happy Very Happy
    Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  12415 Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  12415 Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  12415

Well, you have got a point there, now she sees Kaname as more of a man, L0L.
    Yes, i am also seeing a possibility for YuMe, but i feel that after Kaname has revealed everything to Yuki, i see them drifting apart too, may be its just me... or may be i want that... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Anyway, this was by far the worse chapter i read of Vk, sorry... but there was no Zero.
    Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  70232 Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  70232 Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  70232 Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  70232 Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  70232 Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Translated by IEM team  557226
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Now there is going to be a bonus chapter this month right? So you may see more Zero.
    You know I think that Hino leaves Zero's development for the end so that it will fall with tremendous decision making plus more drama to keep us guessing...until then...
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:06 pm

juliet wrote:Now there is going to be a bonus chapter this month right? So you may see more Zero.
    You know I think that Hino leaves Zero's development for the end so that it will fall with tremendous decision making plus more drama to keep us guessing...until then...

Your words just gave me life, i hope the chapter is all about Zero and not about Kaname at all. Well, if that's the case then i hope the end is near... because until now i loved Kaname, now i love Zero... if some more months pass, i don't know who i might end up loving... may be Cain.
    BTW, i don't like Cain at all.
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Well, this chapter was a total aaste, hope the next ones better and with Zero. All i can see is Yume developing, where's ZeKi's development? Lol. Evil or Very Mad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:30 pm

The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:
    juliet wrote:Now there is going to be a bonus chapter this month right? So you may see more Zero.

Your words just gave me life, i hope the chapter is all about Zero and not about Kaname at all. Well, if that's the case then i hope the end is near... because until now i loved Kaname, now i love Zero... if some more months pass, i don't know who i might end up loving... may be Cain.

LOL, Cain is not a bad choice? Hm, yes this is what I think, I think that Zero is kept for the peak or the climax of the current arc so there is more drama kept to it because I see him having to make a choice stand up to his beliefs or protecting Yuuki and eventually let it go the hate, revealing his true feelings..
    That will be a far more interesting plot if Hino just blends Zero's resolutions and the tragic events all together.
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:35 pm

juliet wrote:
    The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:

LOL, Cain is not a bad choice? Hm, yes this is what I think, I think that Zero is kept for the peak or the climax of the current arc so there is more drama kept to it because I see him having to make a choice stand up to his beliefs or protecting Yuuki and eventually let it go the hate, revealing his true feelings..
    That will be a far more interesting plot if Hino just blends Zero's resolutions and the tragic events all together.

I dislike Cain a lot.
    Well, i just want Zero, but i hope i will be able to wait... i might die too. lol!
    But seriously, i wonder what Hino was thinking when she left out Zero from this chapter... scratch scratch scratch geek
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:41 pm

juliet wrote: mysteries in this chapter:

The key is probably for the Clan mansion, he just wants to prove that he trusts her... or he wants to be amused by seeing what trouble Yuki will cook up alone...
    Now lets be real, Luca is wlays in a bad mood. Everyone who is around Kaname is always sad and moody... Lol
    Well, may be he means that only Yuki can save Kaname from darkness.
    Kaname probably wants to go and tell,
    Kaanme: Hey, you old man wake up already or do you want mommy to wake you up?
    Aido's father is dead, i won't him at all.
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:29 pm

juliet wrote: mysteries in this chapter:

I now think that the key has nothing to do with the Mansion but with something far more important...
    Kaname, in my opinion, is going to the Hanadagi's, apparently something has happened there, they awake from the slumber or someone (Sara?) try to wake them up/ kill them. And for some reason going there is very dangerous (that's why Ruka is in such a bad mood)
    As for Aidou's dad, he thinks that by following that car he may discover something helpful for Kaname or even do a trade with the Hunter's Association, between these information and his son.
    These are my thoughts! ;)

Akaruisama wrote:I think Kaname is planning to fight against Sara Shirabuki. It is possible that the rest of purebloods are on Sara's side and they want to create a new world with their own rules.

It is obvious that she doesn't trust him, perhaps she knows now better his feelings and knows dark side of his nature.
    hmmmm, can the Hanadagi be on Sara's side after all??? or that some of other pureblood families are in her side against Kuran + Hanadagi clans?

ZeroLover wrote:Well, this chapter was a total aaste, hope the next ones better and with Zero. All i can see is Yume developing, where's ZeKi's development? Lol. Evil or Very Mad

I miss some Zeki interaction too........ Things where more interesting before...
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 pm

the only part that bothers me is what Aidou's father is saying to Yuuki. That she is the only one who can satnd against kaname. That scarys me. It could mean that in the end Yuuki and Kaname will be in different sides and fight each other???? I don't want that :[IMG]http://i9 :flush: :flush:
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:21 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:the only part that bothers me is what Aidou's father is saying to Yuuki. That she is the only one who can satnd against kaname. That scarys me. It could mean that in the end Yuuki and Kaname will be in different sides and fight each other???? I don't want that :[IMG]http://i9 :flush: :flush:

Wow, i love your theory...
    But i think what he meant was that Yuki is a pure blood and she has a high status, so its easy for her to stand against Kaname and oppose him. Also after Yuki and Kaname left the Cross Academy, you might remember that in a chapter Hanabusa said that Yuki was the only chick who could say truth, may it be bitter, in front Zero and Kaname... so i'm guessing it means that she is not afraid of Kaname and she can oppose him, but i don't thinks he can... but then again, Yuki is somewhat stupid, she might wish to die and go against Kaname... lol
    lol!
    Opposing Kaname is like choosing death... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl explosive
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:56 am

M, now you expect Kaname to be bad with Yuuki? The guy is melting to her feet like as a soup...too much if you ask me, then everyone has his opinion about the character's.

Girls, did you see the Yuuki's last panel with the widen eyes in shock? What happened there?

Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:49 pm

I am catching up late...but I think that blood on the floor has a story for itself..new mystery..I think that Yuki s reaction was good until the moment Ruka came, but there are so many things in Kanames past that are still wit? mark..Kuran family? Does he love hooded women or Yuki more? Why is he so obsessed of keeping Yuki in cage? geek

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:31 am