Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Share
    avatar
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Warning Zone

    Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanamenyuuki4ever on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:48 pm

    I think yuuki will choose kaname....
    Because she told kaname that she is weird because she loves her own brother in the anime...
    Who do you think she will choose?
    avatar
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 153
    Join date : 2010-10-29
    Location : Somewhere in this world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Hauru on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:24 am

    Kaname will win her heart!
    avatar
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanamenyuuki4ever on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:54 am

    Hauru wrote:Kaname will win her heart!

    Yup...
    I agree~~
    cheers cheers cheers
    avatar
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:16 pm

    Although the chapters currently might suggest that Kaname has the lead in the love-triangle, but i think that Zero is also not left behind.
    I, as a ZeKi fan believe strongly that Zero will win Yuki's heart.
    Hino can always turn the tables and who knows Zero might actually win from Kaname.
    Zero will win, no matter what!~
    hypnotise hypnotise
    avatar
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 153
    Join date : 2010-10-29
    Location : Somewhere in this world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Hauru on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 pm

    It's ture.But i still cheer for Kaname and Yuuki. sFun_cheerleader2
    GO GO KANAME!
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Akaruisama on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:06 am

    Hauru wrote:It's ture.But i still cheer for Kaname and Yuuki. sFun_cheerleader2
    GO GO KANAME!

    Zero is amazingly handsome especially in bonus chapter, but I still love Kaname more. He deserved Yuuki and he will got her for sure. I think Kaname should make Yuuki love him, because he really don't know her own feelings. Althouhgt they lately look more like lover than siblings and it is great hope. cheers
    avatar
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 153
    Join date : 2010-10-29
    Location : Somewhere in this world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Hauru on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:07 am

    Yes! IT IS!
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:10 pm

    Hasn't she chosen Kaname already? You mean at the end? Well in the end I can not really guess, because many things might have happened up to there, but yes I do hope it's Kaname. Now Zero can always be happy somewhere near them-close them-around them....anyway the way Cross did it.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 153
    Join date : 2010-10-29
    Location : Somewhere in this world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Hauru on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:55 am

    Yes. like Kaien, Juuri and Haruka did. Smile
    avatar
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanamenyuuki4ever on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:40 am

    Hauru wrote:It's ture.But i still cheer for Kaname and Yuuki. sFun_cheerleader2
    GO GO KANAME!

    I wanna join you too.....
    Let us cheer for yuuki and kaname~
    sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2
    avatar
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 153
    Join date : 2010-10-29
    Location : Somewhere in this world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Hauru on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:04 am

    kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:
    Hauru wrote:It's ture.But i still cheer for Kaname and Yuuki. sFun_cheerleader2
    GO GO KANAME!

    I wanna join you too.....
    Let us cheer for yuuki and kaname~
    sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2

    Yeah! Go go Kaname! Go go Kaname!You are the only one who suit her! sBo_jumping
    avatar
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:13 am

    juliet wrote:Hasn't she chosen Kaname already? You mean at the end? Well in the end I can not really guess, because many things might have happened up to there, but yes I do hope it's Kaname. Now Zero can always be happy somewhere near them-close them-around them....anyway the way Cross did it.

    Well, she hasn't chosen Kaname yet... somehow i felt that Yuki did have much of a choice, since Zero didn't stop her. I am sure that if Zero also embraced her and showed his feeling then Yuki would definitely not neglect him.
    I think that is no possible because Kaien and Zero are different. Yuki likes both Kaname and Zero, but we don't know if Yuuri liked Kaien or not...
    But it would be really painful for Zero to be close to them and see them all lovey-dovey... :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:02 pm

    The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:
    Well, she hasn't chosen Kaname yet... somehow i felt that Yuki did have much of a choice, since Zero didn't stop her. I am sure that if Zero also embraced her and showed his feeling then Yuki would definitely not neglect him.
    But it would be really painful for Zero to be close to them and see them all lovey-dovey... :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

    Well you might are right about Cross-Zero parrerilism, they are different cases and people. About the choice hm, hm, didn't Zero embraced her, kissed her, told her about her feelings and then let her go? Wasn't that a choice from his part? And Yuuki didn't reacted back to that...Isn't that also considered to be a choice? Deep down I think it's all about choises.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:05 pm

    juliet wrote:
    The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:
    Well, she hasn't chosen Kaname yet... somehow i felt that Yuki did have much of a choice, since Zero didn't stop her. I am sure that if Zero also embraced her and showed his feeling then Yuki would definitely not neglect him.
    But it would be really painful for Zero to be close to them and see them all lovey-dovey... :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

    Well you might are right about Cross-Zero parrerilism, they are different cases and people. About the choice hm, hm, didn't Zero embraced her, kissed her, told her about her feelings and then let her go? Wasn't that a choice from his part? And Yuuki didn't reacted back to that...Isn't that also considered to be a choice? Deep down I think it's all about choises.

    Well, he did embrace her and Zero did express his feelings, but i meant in a much better way.
    Kaname expressed his feelings every time to the point that its annoying, Zero should also express more frequently and he shouldn't have pushed her away, i mean.... what was he thinking? He just gave away a helpless sheep to a wolf?
    Zero's judgment is getting so lousy these days.
    explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:19 pm

    Well I think when Yuki chose Kaname, she realy didn't had any other choice, because at that time, Zero and she were too confused. So maybe in the future there are some more diecisions to make.....
    But I strongly believe that Kaname will be the one! sFun_cheerleader2
    I want Yuki to chose Kaname with full heart, without any doubts, couse he deserves that.... wub wub wub wub wub wub
    I just hope that, Zero will find happiness somehow......





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:27 pm

    nina wrote:Well I think when Yuki chose Kaname, she realy didn't had any other choice, because at that time, Zero and she were too confused. So maybe in the future there are some more diecisions to make.....
    But I strongly believe that Kaname will be the one! sFun_cheerleader2
    I want Yuki to chose Kaname with full heart, without any doubts, couse he deserves that.... wub wub wub wub wub wub
    I just hope that, Zero will find happiness somehow......

    Aw, sweet........... not the Kaname part, but the last Zero part.
    I also want her to choose with her full heart, without any doubts... so she won't ever regret.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:43 pm

    nina wrote:Well I think when Yuki chose Kaname, she realy didn't had any other choice, because at that time, Zero and she were too confused. So maybe in the future there are some more diecisions to make.....
    But I strongly believe that Kaname will be the one! sFun_cheerleader2
    I want Yuki to chose Kaname with full heart, without any doubts, couse he deserves that.... wub wub wub wub wub wub
    I just hope that, Zero will find happiness somehow......

    She wanted to be with Kaname even from chapter one, plus she wanted to be changed and live an ardious life with him...plus she told to Zero that Kaname's is all she ever wanted. Now if that's not a decision, I do not know...what is a decision? Or how else should Yuuki's feelings about Kaname being stated to make the picture more clear?
    I think she did what she wanted to do at the first place and all along, at that phase (when she left with him), now if she later changes her opinion, that's another decision. But until now I think her problem is more her communication and level of intimancy with Kaname and not Zero...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:51 pm

    The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:
    nina wrote:Well I think when Yuki chose Kaname, she realy didn't had any other choice, because at that time, Zero and she were too confused. So maybe in the future there are some more diecisions to make.....
    But I strongly believe that Kaname will be the one! sFun_cheerleader2
    I want Yuki to chose Kaname with full heart, without any doubts, couse he deserves that.... wub wub wub wub wub wub
    I just hope that, Zero will find happiness somehow......

    Aw, sweet........... not the Kaname part, but the last Zero part.
    I also want her to choose with her full heart, without any doubts... so she won't ever regret.

    haha! Well I'm crazy in love with Kaname and I think he is the best for Yuki (not only for Yuki he is the best ever), but I also like Zero.....he has so much sadness in his gentle eyes I can't stop worrying about him.... :flush:





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:59 pm

    Yes Zero also needs a bit of comfort, it is not fair to be alone in life (that goes for Kaname too but Kaname has Yuuki, Yuuki can not be forever indecisive, I think the weight lingers to Kaname's side right now) soI hope that Hino will fix Zero with an interesting female character thta can boost him up, soon enough!! Very Happy






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:06 pm

    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:Well I think when Yuki chose Kaname, she realy didn't had any other choice, because at that time, Zero and she were too confused. So maybe in the future there are some more diecisions to make.....
    But I strongly believe that Kaname will be the one! sFun_cheerleader2
    I want Yuki to chose Kaname with full heart, without any doubts, couse he deserves that.... wub wub wub wub wub wub
    I just hope that, Zero will find happiness somehow......

    She wanted to be with Kaname even from chapter one, plus she wanted to be changed and live an ardious life with him...plus she told to Zero that Kaname's is all she ever wanted. Now if that's not a decision, I do not know...what is a decision? Or how else should Yuuki's feelings about Kaname being stated to make the picture more clear?
    I think she did what she wanted to do at the first place and all along, at that phase (when she left with him), now if she later changes her opinion, that's another decision. But until now I think her problem is more her communication and level of intimancy with Kaname and not Zero...

    I agree.....just pisses me off couse now she has second thoughts thats all !!! When she has Zero she wants Kaname....when she has Kaname she can't totally forget Zero.....Enough is enough ...... Let me have Kaname I don't mind!!! Do you mind my dear Juliet??? Nooooo bounce bounce bounce

    juliet wrote:Yes Zero also needs a bit of comfort, it is not fair to be alone in life (that goes for Kaname too but Kaname has Yuuki, Yuuki can not be forever indecisive, I think the weight lingers to Kaname's side right now) soI hope that Hino will fix Zero with an interesting female character thta can boost him up, soon enough!!

    Ok fair enough :emo: :emo: :emo:





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:18 pm

    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:Well I think when Yuki chose Kaname, she realy didn't had any other choice, because at that time, Zero and she were too confused. So maybe in the future there are some more diecisions to make.....
    But I strongly believe that Kaname will be the one! sFun_cheerleader2
    I want Yuki to chose Kaname with full heart, without any doubts, couse he deserves that.... wub wub wub wub wub wub
    I just hope that, Zero will find happiness somehow......

    She wanted to be with Kaname even from chapter one, plus she wanted to be changed and live an ardious life with him...plus she told to Zero that Kaname's is all she ever wanted. Now if that's not a decision, I do not know...what is a decision? Or how else should Yuuki's feelings about Kaname being stated to make the picture more clear?
    I think she did what she wanted to do at the first place and all along, at that phase (when she left with him), now if she later changes her opinion, that's another decision. But until now I think her problem is more her communication and level of intimancy with Kaname and not Zero...

    I agree.....just pisses me off couse now she has second thoughts thats all !!! When she has Zero she wants Kaname....when she has Kaname she can't totally forget Zero.....Enough is enough ...... Let me have Kaname I don't mind!!! Do you mind my dear Juliet??? Nooooo bounce bounce bounce

    ΝΟ!!!! Not at all, I have the idea that actually most Zeki-Yume fans do not really care with who Yuuki might end up...they just want their favorite character to be happy no matter what...
    It's that Hino has made it that way that Kaname's hapiness is identified with Yuuki and Zero's seemed to be also...so that's the real problem here, it's not about Yuuki herself. I think that's a truth..






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:30 pm

    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:Well I think when Yuki chose Kaname, she realy didn't had any other choice, because at that time, Zero and she were too confused. So maybe in the future there are some more diecisions to make.....
    But I strongly believe that Kaname will be the one! sFun_cheerleader2
    I want Yuki to chose Kaname with full heart, without any doubts, couse he deserves that.... wub wub wub wub wub wub
    I just hope that, Zero will find happiness somehow......

    She wanted to be with Kaname even from chapter one, plus she wanted to be changed and live an ardious life with him...plus she told to Zero that Kaname's is all she ever wanted. Now if that's not a decision, I do not know...what is a decision? Or how else should Yuuki's feelings about Kaname being stated to make the picture more clear?
    I think she did what she wanted to do at the first place and all along, at that phase (when she left with him), now if she later changes her opinion, that's another decision. But until now I think her problem is more her communication and level of intimancy with Kaname and not Zero...

    I agree.....just pisses me off couse now she has second thoughts thats all !!! When she has Zero she wants Kaname....when she has Kaname she can't totally forget Zero.....Enough is enough ...... Let me have Kaname I don't mind!!! Do you mind my dear Juliet??? Nooooo bounce bounce bounce

    ΝΟ!!!! Not at all, I have the idea that actually most Zeki-Yume fans do not really care with who Yuuki might end up...they just want their favorite character to be happy no matter what...
    It's that Hino has made it that way that Kaname's hapiness is identified with Yuuki and Zero's seemed to be also...so that's the real problem here, it's not about Yuuki herself. I think that's a truth..

    Exactly, I agree 100%
    There is no future for Kaname if Yuki isn't by his side.....-





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 153
    Join date : 2010-10-29
    Location : Somewhere in this world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Hauru on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 pm

    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:Well I think when Yuki chose Kaname, she realy didn't had any other choice, because at that time, Zero and she were too confused. So maybe in the future there are some more diecisions to make.....
    But I strongly believe that Kaname will be the one! sFun_cheerleader2
    I want Yuki to chose Kaname with full heart, without any doubts, couse he deserves that.... wub wub wub wub wub wub
    I just hope that, Zero will find happiness somehow......

    She wanted to be with Kaname even from chapter one, plus she wanted to be changed and live an ardious life with him...plus she told to Zero that Kaname's is all she ever wanted. Now if that's not a decision, I do not know...what is a decision? Or how else should Yuuki's feelings about Kaname being stated to make the picture more clear?
    I think she did what she wanted to do at the first place and all along, at that phase (when she left with him), now if she later changes her opinion, that's another decision. But until now I think her problem is more her communication and level of intimancy with Kaname and not Zero...

    I agree.....just pisses me off couse now she has second thoughts thats all !!! When she has Zero she wants Kaname....when she has Kaname she can't totally forget Zero.....Enough is enough ...... Let me have Kaname I don't mind!!! Do you mind my dear Juliet??? Nooooo bounce bounce bounce

    ΝΟ!!!! Not at all, I have the idea that actually most Zeki-Yume fans do not really care with who Yuuki might end up...they just want their favorite character to be happy no matter what...
    It's that Hino has made it that way that Kaname's hapiness is identified with Yuuki and Zero's seemed to be also...so that's the real problem here, it's not about Yuuki herself. I think that's a truth..

    Exactly, I agree 100%
    There is no future for Kaname if Yuki isn't by his side.....-

    Yeah! I agree with you 1000%!

    Zero Kiryuu!!!
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-01-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Zero Kiryuu!!! on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:51 am

    The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:Although the chapters currently might suggest that Kaname has the lead in the love-triangle, but i think that Zero is also not left behind.
    I, as a ZeKi fan believe strongly that Zero will win Yuki's heart.
    Hino can always turn the tables and who knows Zero might actually win from Kaname.
    Zero will win, no matter what!~
    hypnotise hypnotise

    avatar
    rhyme
    Human

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Manila, Philippines
    Humor : my mind always floats.. :D..
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by rhyme on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:50 pm

    ..i think for me.. Yuki will choose Kaname.. from the start of the story.. Yuki already wants to be with Kaname.. and i think in one of the chapters of it.. I forgot the chapter no. Yuki said to Kaname to start all over again together.. (main concept not exact words.. ).. and I think Yuki and Kaname real looks good together.. and think of the hardships and sufferings of Kaname..

    KANAME WILL WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!..

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:53 am