Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Share
    avatar
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Warning Zone

    Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanamenyuuki4ever on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:48 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I think yuuki will choose kaname....
    Because she told kaname that she is weird because she loves her own brother in the anime...
    Who do you think she will choose?

    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2011-04-26

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Evil in love on Wed May 02, 2012 6:53 pm

    For You
    msa-x wrote:I think that Yuuki will choose Zero, because he was always there for her, and in chapter 80 he said the hope of yuki happiness with Kaname. Anyway...the love story of zero and yuki began like "best friends" that in fact are in love (hidden). Now appears other guy (Kaname) that put confussion to yuki, but finally she realise that Zero was the one always ♥
    Razz
    if Hino leave Zero alone...the manga will be a terrible drama, and there won't be justice U___U

    And for me
    "I think that Yuuki will choose Kaname, because he was always there for her, and in chapter 80 Zero said the hope of yuki happiness with Kaname. Anyway...the love story of zero and yuki began like "best friends". Now appears other guy (Zero) that put confussion to yuuki, but finally she realise that Kaname was the one always ♥ (good for her)
    Razz
    if Hino leave Kaname alone...the manga will be a terrible drama, and there won't be justice U___U"

    Wow bounce ... rofl ... It seems to be right for me..

    @ Nina... cheers I wholeheartedly agree with you...you nailed it.. Very Happy

    avatar
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Italy
    Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kialovejapan on Wed May 02, 2012 6:56 pm

    sSc_jawdrop3 Wow nina! sSc_jawdrop3
    You've surprised me!! Yeah your reasoning is impeccable!!! So do I, I think msa-x's confused the name... rofl
    Well it happens!! scratch
    rofl
    avatar
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-04-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Zeki final!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by msa-x on Thu May 03, 2012 6:19 pm

    take it easy girls, I think this is not a war, doesn't it?
    1. “He was always there for her” >> Kaname from the first day of her life whereas Zero only for 4 years
    Remember ^^ kaname had to ask Zero to take care of yuki, because he couldn't do while he was at night class, he lied her of his origin, manupulated Zero with emocional blackmail, he killed zero's familly,etcetcetc and at the end yuuki will know the totally truth of his dark plans
    2. “He said he hoped for Yuuki’s happiness with Kaname” >> yeah and immediately afterwards decided to destroy Yuuki’s happiness by killing Kaname i.e. her happiness.
    But in any case this shows that Zero always knew with who Yuuki was IN love with.
    yeah Very Happy but he killed his family first, does't he? Very Happy If I were Zero I would do the same. The family it's the family and the worst time of his life was created because of him, and yuki know it.
    I need to stress the Kaname left Yuki when he killed Aidou's father because of his evil plans and now is coming back to cross academy, not for taking her to the paradise again xD it's only for create more pain discovering his evil plans, TELLING YUKI THAT SHE IS AN OBSTACLE FOR HIM, THAT SHE HADN'T NOTICED YET, and even Zero began the fight, he could have stopped him without killing zero (maybe dissapearing or flying with bats or something) but no...he ned to kill with WITH IRONY (" Kiryu kun, it's enough, right?")
    The one who has been introduced first to us as the savior of Yuuki’s life was again Kaname!
    to be the first character to be presented at the manga doesn't justify that will end with him. Have you seen fruits basket? the first boy that was introduced at the story like the perfect boy wasn't the last boyfriend of the main character, always the last kiss that a male character done to the main character is the most most wanted of the story (like fruits basket or gentlemen alliance, or films like The lake house, the diary of bridget jones, where the heart is, etc)
    The one who was (and still is) Yuuki IN LOVE FROM the day 1 was again Kaname!>>
    yeah but...who was yuki thinking about when she was with kaname in chapter 50? At chapter 51 yuki confessed to kaname that a part of her heart is for zero "that I can't cut" she said. she will always love both of them, that's true, but the final is Hino's job.
    And pay attention to the last illustration of Hino of the 3 main characters: kaname is blinding Yuki of going with zero, he is manipulating her (I think this is the indirect message of the image)
    el dia que finalmente se descubra que yuki acabara con Zero crearé un tema que se titule OS LO DIJE xD
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    avatar
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-04-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Zeki final!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by msa-x on Thu May 03, 2012 6:22 pm

    So do I, I think msa-x's confused the name...

    nO Very Happy I didn't confussed the name ^^
    avatar
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Italy
    Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kialovejapan on Thu May 03, 2012 6:29 pm

    el dia que finalmente se descubra que yuki acabara con Zero crearé un tema que se titule OS LO DIJE xD
    What does this phrase mean?!?! Please tell me!! I'm a Zeky too!!! Sorry, I didn't want joking you around...! Now that you explain well I think you're right!! Super right especially saying that:
    The one who was (and still is) Yuuki IN LOVE FROM the day 1 was again Kaname!>>

    yeah but...who was yuki thinking about when she was with kaname in chapter 50? At chapter 51 yuki confessed to kaname that a part of her heart is for zero "that I can't cut" she said. she will always love both of them, that's true, but the final is Hino's job.
    And pay attention to the last illustration of Hino of the 3 main characters: kaname is blinding Yuki of going with zero, he is manipulating her (I think this is the indirect message of the image)
    If you don't want or can't write the translation please write me a pm!!! I wanna laugh with you!!!^^
    avatar
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-04-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Zeki final!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by msa-x on Thu May 03, 2012 6:39 pm

    I said that the relatinship of Zero and Yuki was like best friends because in all those 4 years they counted for each other for everything. if one ned help, the other was there to protect it. when kaname appears yuki saw him like a hero that saved her, she admired him but...no talk with him as Zero, do you see? the relation of zero na dyuki is more sincere. there aren't secrets between them. This story began because of Kaname's secrets xD
    Well I've got one more thing to say...
    Yuki, all over first 10 volumes she is a girl that is in love with her savior like a utopy, like...an impossible love. she was a "child", a "teenage", ok? Now...when began the volume 11 - 12, this character has become a mature girl, that knows to diference good and bad. It's like...when you are in love with a guy that is not for you, but you insist that he is your true love, while there's other guy that is trying to touch your heart. finally you realise that the last guy that was trying to touch your heart, even you were lookin the other, is the correct, because he was looking for your hapinness ^^ with or without him. This is the case of Zero.
    avatar
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-04-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Zeki final!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by msa-x on Thu May 03, 2012 6:42 pm

    jajajaja
    "el dia que finalmente se descubra que yuki acabara con Zero crearé un tema que se titule OS LO DIJE xD"
    sorry I didn't notice that was in spanish xD that means like " The day that finally we discover that Zero is going to end with yuki I will create a Post called I'VE SAID IT"

    lidyzeroforever
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2012-05-03
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by lidyzeroforever on Thu May 03, 2012 6:43 pm

    yuuki is going to choose to zero,does not fit doubt that many strong more feels anything for zero that for kaname,I agree with msa-x
    avatar
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-04-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Zeki final!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by msa-x on Thu May 03, 2012 6:43 pm

    Brave Lydi! ^^
    Gice me five!! xD
    cheers
    avatar
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Italy
    Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kialovejapan on Thu May 03, 2012 6:54 pm

    Yeah, I agree with you! In the first arc Yuuki is more childish and she always tryed to help Zero in someway (like the forbidden act,Shizuka..) and then was Zero that "opened" is heart to Yuuki: when she was in troubles (like nightmares, her unknown past, Rido...), then when Zero get the news that Yuuki is a Pureblood vampires he felt betrayed in someway...(yuuki also said to him that the Yuuki that Zero knew was devoured by the Yuuki vampire... O.O). then Zero and Yuuki withdrew physically and emotionally (Yuuki became more mature and a little bit self-confident...). When they goes again at the Cross Accademy their relationship approaches again...(Now Zero propose to Yuuki to drink Zero's blood...the forbidden act inverted...!!! Ah ah ah )..Yeah definetely I think that Yuuki and Zero relationship is more sincere than Yuuki and Kaname (at least until Kaname doesn't explain all his dark mysteries....^^). That's my thought... ha-ha-ha
    jajajaja
    "el dia que finalmente se descubra que yuki acabara con Zero crearé un tema que se titule OS LO DIJE xD"
    sorry I didn't notice that was in spanish xD that means like " The day that finally we discover that Zero is going to end with yuki I will create a Post called I'VE SAID IT"
    Ok I understand! rofl
    Yeah Why not?! cheers
    avatar
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Bloodredhead on Thu May 03, 2012 7:03 pm

    msa-x wrote:
    he killed zero's familly,etcetcetc

    I’m sure I saw Shizuka killing Zero’s family not Kaname. Kaname wasn’t even there when zero’s parents died.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2127-20/vampire-knight/chapter-19.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2127-21/vampire-knight/chapter-19.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2127-22/vampire-knight/chapter-19.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2127-23/vampire-knight/chapter-19.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2127-24/vampire-knight/chapter-19.html

    If you’re referring to Kaname’s words to Zero in chapter 80
    “I did what I did so that Shizuka could have her revenge…no…so that I could have her attack a certain hunter couple.”
    One, note the pause Kaname has before continuing. Seems very much like he was going to say something else yet changed his mind.

    Two, we know from Shizuka herself that she escaped from her cage with her lover. So how is it that Kaname let Shizuka out of her cage to kill the Kiryu’s when they had not killed her lover yet? O.o With her lover alive when she left her cage she had no reason to take revenge on the Kiryu’s as the event where they hunted her lover had not happed yet.

    Bonus chapter volume 8 – The scarlet cherry blossoms scattered silently.
    Shizuka (viz translation) – “He came with me when I proposed we run away together.”

    Three, every character is responsible for their own actions, Kaname cannot be held to blame for Ichiru or Shizuka’s actions, they were their own not his.

    I need to stress the Kaname left Yuki when he killed Aidou's father because of his evil plans and now is coming back to cross academy, not for taking her to the paradise again xD it's only for create more pain discovering his evil plans,

    You say Kaname’s plans are evil yet we do not know his plans or his reasons, so where do you get evil from? Also from what we have seen and know about Kaname he is not an evil person, would an evil person ask Ruka to keep humans away from what he is doing? I doubt it, yet Kaname asks her this when he is outside Isaya's house and then at the academy has Ruka put the day class to sleep to keep them safe. Not the actions of an evil man now if you ask me.

    and even Zero began the fight, he could have stopped him without killing zero (maybe dissapearing or flying with bats or something) but no...he ned to kill with WITH IRONY (" Kiryu kun, it's enough, right?")

    Your condemning Kaname for apparently going in for the kill, but Zero was doing the exact same thing. So where does that leave your argument? If you counter with Zero had his reasons etc, then I can easily say Kaname had his. So it leaves them in the same boat. So if you’re going to hang one, you’re going to have to hang the other otherwise that’s double standards. And let’s remember two wrongs don’t make a right.

    The one who was (and still is) Yuuki IN LOVE FROM the day 1 was again Kaname!>>
    yeah but...who was yuki thinking about when she was with kaname in chapter 50? At chapter 51 yuki confessed to kaname that a part of her heart is for zero "that I can't cut" she said. she will always love both of them, that's true, but the final is Hino's job.

    Funny as who has Yuuki been thinking about and speaking about, since she has been back in the academy with Zero?

    Answer – Kaname Kuran.

    And she seems awfully determined to go back to Kaname’s side, she never expressed this wish or desire when she was in the Kuran mansion about Zero.

    And pay attention to the last illustration of Hino of the 3 main characters: kaname is blinding Yuki of going with zero, he is manipulating her (I think this is the indirect message of the image)

    The illustration could have many meanings. To me it looks like Kaname is shielding Yuuki’s eyes from Zero, now if we note the coffin zero is in doesn’t it remind you of the coffin inside Zero that Yuuki saw? That coffin held something Zero did not want to be let out, something that all the blood of those he had taken in was keeping locked away. To me that picture doesn’t bode well at all for any of the 3 characters but I fear more for Zero from that picture then the other two.

    Also it’s an illustration not part of the manga events. It could easily just be something hino wished to draw or was asked to by Lala.

    el dia que finalmente se descubra que yuki acabara con Zero crearé un tema que se titule OS LO DIJE xD

    Sorry I think it’s a tad rude to write in another language that others may not understand. In future stick to the forums language of English. ^^
    avatar
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2011-04-26
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Evil in love on Thu May 03, 2012 7:30 pm

    Thanks Blood for defending for Kaname in something he doesn't do...I couldn't say more... ...

    lidyzeroforever wrote:yuuki is going to choose to zero,does not fit doubt that many strong more feels anything for zero that for kaname,I agree with msa-x

    Lol rofl rofl rofl ... I can't imagine Yuuki is going to choose Zero since she said "My Kaname" ...also I can't envision her calling sSc_jawdrop3 "My Zero" sSc_jawdrop3 at all... I would be even more shocked if I saw Yuuki that... I only can see Zero fangirl from Zero fans.. "My Zero" but not from Yuuki for sure <<< so that, I'm not surprised, .. I always say "My Kaname (sama)"....
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Thu May 03, 2012 9:24 pm

    Bloodredhead wrote:
    msa-x wrote:
    he killed zero's familly,etcetcetc

    I’m sure I saw Shizuka killing Zero’s family not Kaname. Kaname wasn’t even there when zero’s parents died.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2127-20/vampire-knight/chapter-19.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2127-21/vampire-knight/chapter-19.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2127-22/vampire-knight/chapter-19.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2127-23/vampire-knight/chapter-19.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2127-24/vampire-knight/chapter-19.html

    If you’re referring to Kaname’s words to Zero in chapter 80
    “I did what I did so that Shizuka could have her revenge…no…so that I could have her attack a certain hunter couple.”
    One, note the pause Kaname has before continuing. Seems very much like he was going to say something else yet changed his mind.

    Two, we know from Shizuka herself that she escaped from her cage with her lover. So how is it that Kaname let Shizuka out of her cage to kill the Kiryu’s when they had not killed her lover yet? O.o With her lover alive when she left her cage she had no reason to take revenge on the Kiryu’s as the event where they hunted her lover had not happed yet.

    Bonus chapter volume 8 – The scarlet cherry blossoms scattered silently.
    Shizuka (viz translation) – “He came with me when I proposed we run away together.”

    Three, every character is responsible for their own actions, Kaname cannot be held to blame for Ichiru or Shizuka’s actions, they were their own not his.

    I need to stress the Kaname left Yuki when he killed Aidou's father because of his evil plans and now is coming back to cross academy, not for taking her to the paradise again xD it's only for create more pain discovering his evil plans,

    You say Kaname’s plans are evil yet we do not know his plans or his reasons, so where do you get evil from? Also from what we have seen and know about Kaname he is not an evil person, would an evil person ask Ruka to keep humans away from what he is doing? I doubt it, yet Kaname asks her this when he is outside Isaya's house and then at the academy has Ruka put the day class to sleep to keep them safe. Not the actions of an evil man now if you ask me.

    and even Zero began the fight, he could have stopped him without killing zero (maybe dissapearing or flying with bats or something) but no...he ned to kill with WITH IRONY (" Kiryu kun, it's enough, right?")

    Your condemning Kaname for apparently going in for the kill, but Zero was doing the exact same thing. So where does that leave your argument? If you counter with Zero had his reasons etc, then I can easily say Kaname had his. So it leaves them in the same boat. So if you’re going to hang one, you’re going to have to hang the other otherwise that’s double standards. And let’s remember two wrongs don’t make a right.

    The one who was (and still is) Yuuki IN LOVE FROM the day 1 was again Kaname!>>
    yeah but...who was yuki thinking about when she was with kaname in chapter 50? At chapter 51 yuki confessed to kaname that a part of her heart is for zero "that I can't cut" she said. she will always love both of them, that's true, but the final is Hino's job.

    Funny as who has Yuuki been thinking about and speaking about, since she has been back in the academy with Zero?

    Answer – Kaname Kuran.

    And she seems awfully determined to go back to Kaname’s side, she never expressed this wish or desire when she was in the Kuran mansion about Zero.

    And pay attention to the last illustration of Hino of the 3 main characters: kaname is blinding Yuki of going with zero, he is manipulating her (I think this is the indirect message of the image)

    The illustration could have many meanings. To me it looks like Kaname is shielding Yuuki’s eyes from Zero, now if we note the coffin zero is in doesn’t it remind you of the coffin inside Zero that Yuuki saw? That coffin held something Zero did not want to be let out, something that all the blood of those he had taken in was keeping locked away. To me that picture doesn’t bode well at all for any of the 3 characters but I fear more for Zero from that picture then the other two.

    Also it’s an illustration not part of the manga events. It could easily just be something hino wished to draw or was asked to by Lala.

    el dia que finalmente se descubra que yuki acabara con Zero crearé un tema que se titule OS LO DIJE xD

    Sorry I think it’s a tad rude to write in another language that others may not understand. In future stick to the forums language of English. ^^


    Blood. The deductions that you've posted on your reply to msa-x was both brilliant and reliable. I don't understand why most of them (not all, to be certain) are confusing both Kaname as Rido (evil) and replacing him with Zero (love). It's a good thing that wasn't the case thanks to you and your comment. A co-sign is in direct order from me to you. Excellent job!

    sFun_hailtheking



    lidyzeroforever wrote:yuuki is going to choose to zero,does not fit doubt that many strong more feels anything for zero that for kaname,I agree with msa-x

    I highly doubt that Yuuki will ever get to choose Zero. After all, she did say "My Kaname" and had instructed Ruka to bring her future husband back to her. It wouldn't make sense for Yuuki to be on the same side the vampire hunter had already made a pact with-- the evil pureblood known as Sara Shirabuki.
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Thu May 03, 2012 10:15 pm

    @Bloodredhead … thank you! You got me out of a big bother dear ^^ You cover it all! cheers

    Oh yeah and …

    @msa-x

    The day that we will finally discover that Yuuki is carrying Kaname’s triplets I hope you’ll be around Razz rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Oh well it might be twins don’t hunt me for that small detail Razz Razz Razz

    Spoiler:







    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-04-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Zeki final!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by msa-x on Thu May 03, 2012 10:36 pm

    If you’re referring to Kaname’s words to Zero in chapter 80
    “I did what I did so that Shizuka could have her revenge…no…so that I could have her attack a certain hunter couple.”
    One, note the pause Kaname has before continuing. Seems very much like he was going to say something else yet changed his mind.
    I'll answer with that page og chapter 79:
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/79/10
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/79/11
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/79/12
    "To remove shizuka-san's grudge...no...It's to hunt down a certain hunter couple..."
    He released shizuka of her prison, in other chapter said that he put the name of her lover at the list of wanted and then hunters killed him. Shizuka, that's is already free, goes to kiryu house and had her revenged. This is because Kaname planed all the actions of everyone, like a vision. Some Yume's said it, that Kaname has visions of what is going to happened and it's clear that if he released shizuka was for his own plans, not because of chance shizuka killed the couple hunter.
    You say Kaname’s plans are evil yet we do not know his plans or his reasons, so where do you get evil from? Also from what we have seen and know about Kaname he is not an evil person, would an evil person ask Ruka to keep humans away from what he is doing? I doubt it, yet Kaname asks her this when he is outside Isaya's house and then at the academy has Ruka put the day class to sleep to keep them safe. Not the actions of an evil man now if you ask me.
    It's evil manipulating people, killing purebloods because selfishness purposes, threaten his best friend (to takuma on chapter 79), and cruel because he used yuki all this time. His true purpose is to execute the wish of the "hooded woman" that was his first love. she wanted to exterminate all purebloods (and create hunter arms with her body). Then, when he was going to carry his promised to hooded woman he said to yuki "You have become a hindrance"
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/79/7
    His really desire is not to be with yuki, is to carry his promise to his real love U___U If he wanted to stay by yuki's side, he would left all his plans and live happy with her.
    he used her like...like a pastime (it's very brutal I know xD)even when they were together at home, he was always out with meetings for his plans.
    Your condemning Kaname for apparently going in for the kill, but Zero was doing the exact same thing. So where does that leave your argument? If you counter with Zero had his reasons etc, then I can easily say Kaname had his. So it leaves them in the same boat. So if you’re going to hang one, you’re going to have to hang the other otherwise that’s double standards. And let’s remember two wrongs don’t make a right.
    zero's reason is bigger than kaname's. He killed his familly and Kaname the only reason that he had is that he was attacked without harm.There's not other reason, they aren't in the same boat.
    Funny as who has Yuuki been thinking about and speaking about, since she has been back in the academy with Zero?

    Answer – Kaname Kuran.

    And she seems awfully determined to go back to Kaname’s side, she never expressed this wish or desire when she was in the Kuran mansion about Zero.
    When she came back to academy was thinking about what was doing in secret, but when she saw him at realeased that he wasn't going to take her away her illussion calm down and began to see the situtation in a different point of view.
    But..what about blood satisfaction? When she was with Kaname..she wasn't satisfied enough with kaname's blood and when she drank zero's blood...she needn't to drink again...maybe is a clue of the final Razz
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/37
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/38
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/39
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/40
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/41
    and she didn't take blood from her wrist xD of his neck! GGGRRRR!! she was very hungry jajaja
    The illustration could have many meanings. To me it looks like Kaname is shielding Yuuki’s eyes from Zero, now if we note the coffin zero is in doesn’t it remind you of the coffin inside Zero that Yuuki saw? That coffin held something Zero did not want to be let out, something that all the blood of those he had taken in was keeping locked away. To me that picture doesn’t bode well at all for any of the 3 characters but I fear more for Zero from that picture then the other two.

    Also it’s an illustration not part of the manga events. It could easily just be something hino wished to draw or was asked to by Lala.

    That illustration is like others that appears yuuki with Kaname, like a thousand that are.
    What about this?
    http://www.google.es/imgres?start=112&num=10&um=1&hl=es&biw=1599&bih=795&tbm=isch&tbnid=tgMyT0PZvWJ79M:&imgrefurl=http://vampireknight.wikia.com/wiki/File:Minitokyo.Vampire.Knight.Scans_443279.jpg&docid=z6f4tWtTlDDJcM&imgurl=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100529214032/vampireknight/images/8/8e/Minitokyo.Vampire.Knight.Scans_443279.jpg&w=1555&h=1088&ei=bduiT56NOMTNhAfugtj2CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1198&vpy=444&dur=255&hovh=188&hovw=268&tx=167&ty=96&sig=106539145541000353615&page=4&tbnh=142&tbnw=194&ndsp=40&ved=1t:429,r:22,s:112,i:137
    has or not has devil side kaname? xD this picture is clear! he had pull out Zero wings and now is pulling out Yuki's wings (llok at yuki's suffering face xD)black...and white...dark and purity...
    avatar
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-04-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Zeki final!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by msa-x on Thu May 03, 2012 10:38 pm

    Sorry I think it’s a tad rude to write in another language that others may not understand. In future stick to the forums language of English. ^^
    To be honest, worst things had been write in this forum in the same language xD When I was writting my post I was writting some emails in spanish and was a languages confussion ^^
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Thu May 03, 2012 10:50 pm

    msa-x wrote:It's evil manipulating people, killing purebloods because selfishness purposes, threaten his best friend (to takuma on chapter 79), and cruel because he used yuki all this time. His true purpose is to execute the wish of the "hooded woman" that was his first love. she wanted to exterminate all purebloods (and create hunter arms with her body). Then, when he was going to carry his promised to hooded woman he said to yuki "You have become a hindrance"
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/79/7
    His really desire is not to be with yuki, is to carry his promise to his real love U___U If he wanted to stay by yuki's side, he would left all his plans and live happy with her.
    he used her like...like a pastime (it's very brutal I know xD)even when they were together at home, he was always out with meetings for his plans.


    That illustration is like others that appears yuuki with Kaname, like a thousand that are.
    What about this?
    http://www.google.es/imgres?start=112&num=10&um=1&hl=es&biw=1599&bih=795&tbm=isch&tbnid=tgMyT0PZvWJ79M:&imgrefurl=http://vampireknight.wikia.com/wiki/File:Minitokyo.Vampire.Knight.Scans_443279.jpg&docid=z6f4tWtTlDDJcM&imgurl=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100529214032/vampireknight/images/8/8e/Minitokyo.Vampire.Knight.Scans_443279.jpg&w=1555&h=1088&ei=bduiT56NOMTNhAfugtj2CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1198&vpy=444&dur=255&hovh=188&hovw=268&tx=167&ty=96&sig=106539145541000353615&page=4&tbnh=142&tbnw=194&ndsp=40&ved=1t:429,r:22,s:112,i:137
    has or not has devil side kaname? xD this picture is clear! he had pull out Zero wings and now is pulling out Yuki's wings (llok at yuki's suffering face xD)black...and white...dark and purity...


    How in the hell is Kaname using Yuuki? You should know the true fact that Kaname is protecting his fiancee Yuuki from harm and danger.

    That illustration link that you've posted has absolutely NOTHING to do with what's going on in the VK series. I've read your comment half an hour ago and find it 100% bull. Kaname didn't put Shizuka's lover on the list... it was RIDO. Why you denying everything that Hino have written... is it because of the official pairing of Zero and Sara joining sides to take down Kaname?


    Last edited by KuranPrince on Fri May 04, 2012 8:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding)
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Thu May 03, 2012 11:16 pm

    To be honest, worst things had been write in this forum in the same language

    this fact either lie or truth does not free one from his own responsibilities and sayings...therefore one needs to pay attention to his/her own behavior....since there was no intention with the selection of the language used but rather a spontaneous act i have nothing more to add....


    KuranPrince wrote:
    msa-x wrote:That illustration is like others that appears yuuki with Kaname, like a thousand that are.
    What about this?
    http://www.google.es/imgres?start=112&num=10&um=1&hl=es&biw=1599&bih=795&tbm=isch&tbnid=tgMyT0PZvWJ79M:&imgrefurl=http://vampireknight.wikia.com/wiki/File:Minitokyo.Vampire.Knight.Scans_443279.jpg&docid=z6f4tWtTlDDJcM&imgurl=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100529214032/vampireknight/images/8/8e/Minitokyo.Vampire.Knight.Scans_443279.jpg&w=1555&h=1088&ei=bduiT56NOMTNhAfugtj2CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1198&vpy=444&dur=255&hovh=188&hovw=268&tx=167&ty=96&sig=106539145541000353615&page=4&tbnh=142&tbnw=194&ndsp=40&ved=1t:429,r:22,s:112,i:137
    has or not has devil side kaname? xD this picture is clear! he had pull out Zero wings and now is pulling out Yuki's wings (llok at yuki's suffering face xD)black...and white...dark and purity...


    That illustration link that you've posted has absolutely NOTHING to do with what's going on in the VK series. I've read your comment half an hour ago and find it 100% bull. Kaname didn't put Shizuka's lover on the list... it was RIDO. Why you denying everything that Hino have written... is it because of the official pairing of Zero and Sara joining sides to take down Kaname?

    KuranPrince could you also adjust your signature to the allowed size? sorry but we are asking all members to do so...as we noticed that there a few that perhaps do not know the certain rule...

    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t736-please-read-size-of-signature-allowed

    please members that may exceed the limitation above adjust as well..

    thank you all in advance for your cooperation...

    ________________

    That illustration is like others that appears yuuki with Kaname, like a thousand that are.
    What about this?
    http://www.google.es/imgres?start=112&num=10&um=1&hl=es&biw=1599&bih=795&tbm=isch&tbnid=tgMyT0PZvWJ79M:&imgrefurl=http://vampireknight.wikia.com/wiki/File:Minitokyo.Vampire.Knight.Scans_443279.jpg&docid=z6f4tWtTlDDJcM&imgurl=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100529214032/vampireknight/images/8/8e/Minitokyo.Vampire.Knight.Scans_443279.jpg&w=1555&h=1088&ei=bduiT56NOMTNhAfugtj2CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1198&vpy=444&dur=255&hovh=188&hovw=268&tx=167&ty=96&sig=106539145541000353615&page=4&tbnh=142&tbnw=194&ndsp=40&ved=1t:429,r:22,s:112,i:137
    has or not has devil side kaname? xD this picture is clear! he had pull out Zero wings and now is pulling out Yuki's wings (llok at yuki's suffering face xD)black...and white...dark and purity...

    If I remember well and i think that i do this illustration was nothing more than a contest that Lala made and the readers had to choose how they want their favorite characters illustrated...nothing more than that.

    He released shizuka of her prison, in other chapter said that he put the name of her lover at the list of wanted and then hunters killed him.

    which chapter can you enlighten me please? you are mixing two things that are different and you are adding a bit of your own sauce? is this a theory that you have or are you stating that as a fact? for a fact it is not.

    His really desire is not to be with yuki, is to carry his promise to his real love U___U If he wanted to stay by yuki's side, he would left all his plans and live happy with her.

    so what was Yuuki's use? a man that cares about an ex, cares about an ex...full stop. What had he been waiting for? there are many pages in and between the ones you posted there such as Kaname's fear of losing Yuuki? why is not that page included to your theory? if i insert it can you relate it to what you suggest?

    and she didn't take blood from her wrist xD of his neck! GGGRRRR!! she was very hungry jajaja

    so hungry that she could eat Yori as well....pureblood vampires thirst is expressed as unsatisfied indeed for their lovers...Yuuki made a compromise there, as I see it to ensure that her hunger would not consume her...that was an agreement and not a moment of passion and lust...


    Last edited by juliet on Thu May 03, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Thu May 03, 2012 11:24 pm

    I've fixed the signature as you've instructed to me, Nina. Thank you for the advice.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Thu May 03, 2012 11:43 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:I've fixed the signature as you've instructed to me, Nina. Thank you for the advice.

    lol, its Juliet and thank you!






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Bloodredhead on Thu May 03, 2012 11:44 pm

    msa-x wrote:
    I'll answer with that page og chapter 79:
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/79/10
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/79/11
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/79/12
    "To remove shizuka-san's grudge...no...It's to hunt down a certain hunter couple..."
    He released shizuka of her prison, in other chapter said that he put the name of her lover at the list of wanted and then hunters killed him. Shizuka, that's is already free, goes to kiryu house and had her revenged. This is because Kaname planed all the actions of everyone, like a vision. Some Yume's said it, that Kaname has visions of what is going to happened and it's clear that if he released shizuka was for his own plans, not because of chance shizuka killed the couple hunter.

    Where in the world did Kaname say he put Shizuka’s lover on the hunters list?! O.o Chapter link please.

    I didn’t say he didn’t release her just his reasons don’t go in line with the facts we have known from the manga. Why would Shizuka lie about leaving her cage with her lover if she didn’t? Makes no sense. And her revenge wouldn’t be on the Kiryu’s as they hadn’t killed her lover yet. That event had not happened. So her revenge was something else, possible against those who had locked her in the cage in the first place.

    And I doubt that Kaname can see the future all the time otherwise one he would have seen the HW would take his place in giving her blood to the furnace, yet he didn’t know she would. He would have known Rido would come and attack Jurri and Haruka, yet he did not. If he could see the future all the time he would have known what Shizuka (in maria’s body at the time) was up to, yet he asks her what she is doing there. If he could see the future why would he ask this or even wonder? If he knew sara’s plans why did he ask her what she was up to at the ball? If he could see all of this he could have combatted it before it happened or got too far that it required drastic action.

    It's evil manipulating people, killing purebloods because selfishness purposes, threaten his best friend (to takuma on chapter 79), and cruel because he used yuki all this time. His true purpose is to execute the wish of the "hooded woman" that was his first love. she wanted to exterminate all purebloods (and create hunter arms with her body). Then, when he was going to carry his promised to hooded woman he said to yuki "You have become a hindrance"
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/79/7
    His really desire is not to be with yuki, is to carry his promise to his real love U___U If he wanted to stay by yuki's side, he would left all his plans and live happy with her.
    he used her like...like a pastime (it's very brutal I know xD)even when they were together at home, he was always out with meetings for his plans.

    If Kaname had just ignored what was going on, and stayed in the Kuran mansion with Yuuki being all lovely dovey, then I bet you’d be saying he was being selfish by letting people suffer due to what sara is doing. Yet here he is having put his own happiness to the side to work against Sara who I doubt is wanting to create a co-existence peaceful world, and he’s the big bad?!

    Yes his killing purebloods is extreme, but hey Kaname aint an angel, no-one in this manga is, Zero certainly isn’t an angel, no-one is! But we as yet do not know Kaname’s reasons so I find it strange how we can condemn him. We can’t condemn him or condone him without his reasoning or knowing all his plans. We let the other characters explain themselves find their reasons and its fine, but with Kaname its not? O.o

    And used her? He loves her, and he was out in meetings trying to bring vampires into a peaceful order with humans, and a world safe for Yuuki to walk in. How the world is that using her? Yuuki was in the KM learning about vampires, her species and learning to use her fangs. And the first time she went out she comes home nearly having been killed by another pureblood, Touma. Something Kaname was trying to protect her from hence why he had her in the house and had aidou with her. And then Kaname lets Yuuki go, and you then say he’s selfish etc. So he’s wrong to keep her in the KM and then he’s wrong to let her go. O.O You sort of contradicted yourself there. Sorry I get the feeling no matter what Kaname does he will always be bad in your books.

    zero's reason is bigger than kaname's.

    How are his reasons bigger when we don’t know Kaname’s? O.o

    When she came back to academy was thinking about what was doing in secret, but when she saw him at realeased that he wasn't going to take her away her illussion calm down and began to see the situtation in a different point of view.

    She saw Kaname her first words “My Kaname” and moves towards him. When she confronts him her questions revolve on him leaving her and the promise they made in the underground hallway outside where Kaname had slept in his coffin for thousands of years. Then when she gets to the HA this new chapter she asks Ruka to give Kaname back to her, and says she wants to go to Kaname’s side…….

    But..what about blood satisfaction? When she was with Kaname..she wasn't satisfied enough with kaname's blood and when she drank zero's blood...she needn't to drink again...maybe is a clue of the final Razz
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/37
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/38
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/39
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/40
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/41
    and she didn't take blood from her wrist xD of his neck! GGGRRRR!! she was very hungry jajaja

    You forget that Yuuki had the part of her heart of Kaname already full after feeding from him for a year, then got the part of zero’s fed after feeding from him only to then realise she didn’t want it. Her words I bit someone I did not wished to take from.

    Also Yuuki hadn’t fed from anyone’s blood in a while before she bit zero. I’d be thirsty too and so far not a lot of time has passed since she last fed. Though considering her words I put above I think that’s quite a clear indication to where he heart lies and what her desire is. Might be a clue to the final. Very Happy

    That illustration is like others that appears yuuki with Kaname, like a thousand that are.
    What about this?
    http://www.google.es/imgres?start=112&num=10&um=1&hl=es&biw=1599&bih=795&tbm=isch&tbnid=tgMyT0PZvWJ79M:&imgrefurl=http://vampireknight.wikia.com/wiki/File:Minitokyo.Vampire.Knight.Scans_443279.jpg&docid=z6f4tWtTlDDJcM&imgurl=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100529214032/vampireknight/images/8/8e/Minitokyo.Vampire.Knight.Scans_443279.jpg&w=1555&h=1088&ei=bduiT56NOMTNhAfugtj2CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1198&vpy=444&dur=255&hovh=188&hovw=268&tx=167&ty=96&sig=106539145541000353615&page=4&tbnh=142&tbnw=194&ndsp=40&ved=1t:429,r:22,s:112,i:137
    has or not has devil side kaname? xD this picture is clear! he had pull out Zero wings and now is pulling out Yuki's wings (llok at yuki's suffering face xD)black...and white...dark and purity...

    Erm….you do know that image was done by the request of Lala after a competition? It’s not one hino came up with.
    avatar
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-04-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Zeki final!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by msa-x on Fri May 04, 2012 12:21 am

    How in the hell is Kaname using Yuuki? Your comment is completely hypocritical and out of context. You should know the true fact that Kaname is protecting his fiancee Yuuki from harm and danger.

    That illustration link that you've posted has absolutely NOTHING to do with what's going on in the VK series. I've read your comment half an hour ago and find it 100% bull. Kaname didn't put Shizuka's lover on the list... it was RIDO. Why you denying everything that Hino have written... is it because of the official pairing of Zero and Sara joining sides to take down Kaname?
    You say that my opunion is bull and completely hypocritical, but you can't take back my arguments. Perhaps there's something right in my suggestion...

    In the case of the illustrations..I think illustrations have to be related with the story, no? Then why are a lot of illustrations of all students, or kaname and yuki together? of course some pictures are a request of LaLa, but all pictures are related. even when the picture is not related, Hino said it in the volumes with a note like "the illustration was an opinion poll of the most popular character and this is the result" or when she draw Zero like a nanny with a little yuki, little kaname and a little shiki.
    In my opinion, the illustrations have a very indirect message.
    If I remember well and i think that i do this illustration was nothing more than a contest that Lala made and the readers had to choose how they want their favorite characters illustrated...nothing more than that.
    Well..if is a popular poll, why is kaname like evil and zero like a fallen angel?
    He released shizuka of her prison, in other chapter said that he put the name of her lover at the list of wanted and then hunters killed him.


    which chapter can you enlighten me please? you are mixing two things that are different and you are adding a bit of your own sauce? is this a theory that you have or are you stating that as a fact? for a fact it is not.
    I think I can remember that this fact was described by a member of the forum before I log in. But that is not the case. The important thing is that Kaname confessed that he was the guilty of the murder of zero parents.
    I think (only I think) that Rido is inside Kaname, no? he ate him when Rido offers the little baby to his master, and in other chapter kaname is talking alone and appears Rido like a shadow and kaname said something like "I know that you are me". This chapter was before telling the truth to yuuki...maybe...volume 12?
    so what was Yuuki's use? a man that cares about an ex, cares about an ex...full stop. What had he been waiting for? there are many pages in and between the ones you posted there such as Kaname's fear of losing Yuuki? why is not that page included to your theory? if i insert it can you relate it to what you suggest?
    If he has fear of losing yuki...why he said that is good to move away yuki from his side? he said it to kaien at volume 14.
    It's true that he wants to protect her moving away yuki from his side, because he is the one who is causing trouble in the academy.
    I can ask you the same when Yume's attack Zero because of his apparently sara' side", and you don't see how he needs yuki and how he has protect her when kaname wasn't there.
    that was an agreement and not a moment of passion and lust...
    Of course it wasn't a moment of pasion, it was a moment of revelations.
    There was a comment of a member that said that the thing that's is inside Zero's heart (the coffin with the tree) it's something that will take away to yuki, that the coffin of the illustration and the coffin of "zero's indise" it's the same (something like this, is not clear). I was reading again that part and maybe it's true.
    In the page the "past yuki" say: in this coffin is kep the most fear of Zero.
    Maybe in these nexts chapters that fear will be discover.
    It's a reflexion in luod voice jaja
    Maybe if that fear has shape of coffin...it's the fear of yuki's death.
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by aya-chan on Fri May 04, 2012 3:08 pm

    msa-x wrote:He released shizuka of her prison, in other chapter said that he put the name of her lover at the list of wanted and then hunters killed him.


    And where was I when Kaname said he put shizuka’s lover on the list? Give me link please! I am afraid I was sleeping in my shoes when that happened.

    Now seriously, if you would have read manga you would have known that the one who added shizuka’s lover on the list was the senate at rido’s orders. This fact is sustained by manga and fanbook.

    No yume denied that kaname released shizuka, however we said that his reason to release her is false since she escaped together with her lover, and by default she had no reason to go take revenge on zero’s parents.

    And I think you forgot an important detail: shizuka didn’t kill zero’s parents immediately after her lover’s death but countless days later. Days in which she meet ichiru and socialized with him. Also the one who led shizuka to the kiryu’s house is ichiru; in that night they wanted to move and ichiru ran to shizuka and announced her about it.

    This is because Kaname planed all the actions of everyone, like a vision. Some Yume's said it, that Kaname has visions of what is going to happened and it's clear that if he released shizuka was for his own plans, not because of chance shizuka killed the couple hunter.

    That must be the hell out of a vision. To see with a 100%accuracy those events must be something. Too bad he didn’t see zero brutally attacking yuuki (when zero bit her for the first time), the hooded woman sacrificing her life, or when ouri was killed. Wonder what happened with his visions then.

    But if you’re talking about kaname’s ability to predict the opponent next move, learn that is not a vision. It’s like a chess game when kaname makes a certain move he force his opponent to make the move he’s expecting to and can take his opponent down. This is called intelligence.

    zero's reason is bigger than kaname's. He killed his familly and Kaname the only reason that he had is that he was attacked without harm.There's not other reason, they aren't in the same boat.


    Learn that kaname didn’t kill zero’s familly, hence zero’s reason is not bigger. Also we still don’t know kaname’s real reasons.

    Also the reason kaname was unharmed after zero’s attack is that kaname is a better man than zero, hence stronger. Zero came at kaname (destroying walls in his way to there) with the intention to kill him, hence zero started a battle on life and death. The moment he did it, unconsciously/consciously he accepted the risks as well; being the one who would end up dead and not the opponent.

    If you enter in the lion cage then you assume the risk of becoming the lion’s meal. Razz


    When she came back to academy was thinking about what was doing in secret, but when she saw him at realeased that he wasn't going to take her away her illussion calm down and began to see the situtation in a different point of view.


    When yuuki and kaname saw for the first time after they parted ways, yuuki moved unconsciously towards him and said “My Kaname, my kaname is here. I must go with him”. Then she was stopped by zero – he grabbed her arms so strong that it hurt her. Then yuuki realized the kaname in front of her is not the real kaname and he didn’t come to take her with her how he did in the past – yuuki had a pained expression while she said all those words.

    Also when they meet again, yuuki remind him about their promise to not live without each other. She preffers to kill him or die by his hands than him leaving her. And in the last chapter she asked Ruka to give her man back saying she must go to his side.


    But..what about blood satisfaction? When she was with Kaname..she wasn't satisfied enough with kaname's blood and when she drank zero's blood...she needn't to drink again...maybe is a clue of the final
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/37
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/38
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/39
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/40
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/41
    and she didn't take blood from her wrist xD of his neck! GGGRRRR!! she was very hungry jajaja

    The sated issue is outdated. The reason yuuki cannot control her hunger is because she’s a new vampire; also for a very long time she didn’t feed properly because she didn’t use her fangs properly. Yuuki’s hunger was so great that she was about to attack yori as well – yuuki thought yori looks delicious.

    After she took zero’s blood she said “I drank from a person I never wished blood from.” Hence she doesn’t desire zero’s blood.

    Yuuki taking zero’s blood was just an agreement between the two, and is not the result of pure desire for the blood of the loved one.

    You say that my opunion is bull and completely hypocritical, but you can't take back my arguments. Perhaps there's something right in my suggestion...

    Of course we can due to the simple reason manga facts don’t sustain your words.

    I think I can remember that this fact was described by a member of the forum before I log in.

    What fact are you talking about? Kaname adding shizuka’s lover on the list? In manga that is not a fact at all; maybe in that member opinion is a fact since she/he manufactured his/her own facts.

    I think (only I think) that Rido is inside Kaname, no? he ate him when Rido offers the little baby to his master,

    Kaname did not ate rido but drink his blood. if drinking blood means you become someone else then this means kaname must be yuuki too - didn't he drink her blood as well. Oh wait, kaname became shizuka too - after all he ate her. affraid

    But I am not done yet. yuuki drank from kaname and zero so she must be a combo of kaname and zero. affraid

    Because zero drank from kaname, yuuki, sara, ichiru then zero must be a combo of these four. affraid

    and in other chapter kaname is talking alone and appears Rido like a shadow and kaname said something like "I know that you are me". This chapter was before telling the truth to yuuki...maybe...volume 12?

    I have checked my volumes and neitehr 12, nor 13 contains such words.
    Probably you're reffering at the recent chapters where kaname said to rido (in his nightmare) that rido represent the dirty part if him.

    I do not take this words literaly but metaphoricaly. Each of us have a dark side and a good side. kaname associated it his dark side with rido.

    I can ask you the same when Yume's attack Zero because of his apparently sara' side",


    So zero taking the side of a pb who
    -turned humans in vampires against their will,
    -who created black blood tablets which users goes berserk,
    -who turned a hunter into a vampire and use her to kill another pb
    -attacked hanadagi and devoured his heart
    Is a good thing? Taking sara’s side zero stepped on that hunter's memory, and don’t respect the vow hunters made to find out and punish the pb who used one of them for his/her plans.

    Zero taking sara's side don't bring him positive fame.
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Fri May 04, 2012 3:09 pm

    @msa-x

    And after your mini spin-off where the real protagonist (Kaname) was replaced by the secondary (Zero) you continued the overproduction by presenting your ranting in sequels …

    As I see you have gaily ignored every attempt that other members kindly made to enlighten you providing FACTS from the actual story to dissolve your clouded perceptions.

    So I’m really wondering the purpose of your presence here; is it just to flame the Yume fandom by bashing Kaname and channel your extreme rage cuz the story doesn’t go the way you expected? Razz

    Thus since this is the case I think is pointless any effort to counter you only with FACTS. So I’m gonna play in your court i.e. I’ll be the “Alice” in your wonderland Razz

    In the case of the illustrations..I think illustrations have to be related with the story, no?

    No. Not every depiction is related with the story except from the characters.

    As for the illustration in question here what Hino has commented in her art-book>>



    So it has nothing to do with the story or with the author’s intention to convey messages through that illustration. And it’s not the only illustration irrelevant with the story line.

    BUT since you desperately insist … in whose arms is Yuuki huh? Except if you have edited the pic and replaced Kaname with Zero again hahaha

    So even and as a dark angel or evil, or demon or whateva Yuuki is still in Kaname’s’ arms no? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil That means that she’s choosing him, whatever and if he is over the “little angel” Zero with the crushed wings *sob* *sob*

    Ah and since you mentioned it lol >
    or when she draw Zero like a nanny with a little yuki, little kaname and a little shiki.
    In my opinion, the illustrations have a very indirect message.

    Spoiler:

    *cough* is a chibi Aidou and not Shiki Razz but who cares for that little detail now? The juicy part is >

    In my opinion, the illustrations have a very indirect message

    O.O Are you shooting your own feet again? Hahaha what is the very indirect message? That Zero will be the nanny of the chibi Yuuki and Kaname? In other words is an indirect message about the future; Kaname and Yuuki’s twins??? !
    Ah and he seems so happy about it! Kudos to Zero then cuz seems like he’ll overcome his grudges eventually Razz Razz Razz

    There you go … you came to my words haha ... the sad thing is that there is no chibi Zeki there Sad Sad Sad Razz *moves on*


    Remember ^^ kaname had to ask Zero to take care of yuki, because he couldn't do while he was at night class, he lied her of his origin, manupulated Zero with emocional blackmail, he killed zero's family,etcetcetc and at the end yuuki will know the totally truth of his dark plans

    but he killed his family first, does't he?

    I need to stress the Kaname left Yuki when he killed Aidou's father because of his evil plans and now is coming back to cross academy, not for taking her to the paradise again xD it's only for create more pain discovering his evil plans, TELLING YUKI THAT SHE IS AN OBSTACLE FOR HIM, THAT SHE HADN'T NOTICED YET, and even Zero began the fight, he could have stopped him without killing zero (maybe dissapearing or flying with bats or something) but no...he ned to kill with WITH IRONY (" Kiryu kun, it's enough, right?")

    1. Please provide the pages from your doujinshi where Kaname killed Zero’s parents and Zero … I’m really curious to see if the fanarts are good! *bounce*

    2. Even IF your rumblings above were true (which aren’t) doesn’t Yuuki know all these “evil” deeds of Kaname???

    Didn’t Kaname tell her everything about what he did in the 1st arc? Sorry for bursting your bubble but Kaname confessed everything to Yuuki and what Yuuki did and said?

    Even if you are tainted I don’t mind … Please taint me too I love your hands tainted or not…!
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-29/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-30/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html

    Watch out don’t faint cuz I suspect that is the first time seeing these scans lol

    3. Furthermore … wasn’t Yuuki a witness in Aido-dono’s decapitation??? What she did next??? She grown wings in her desperate attempt to follow Kaname cuz she couldn’t bear that he left her!!!!!

    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/68/15
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/68/16

    No leaving like this is unbearableit’s unbearable … let me go … let me go … Please let me go

    4. Doesn’t Yuuki know Kaname’s claims about his supposedly responsibility for Zero’s drama? Oh yes she does! And what she chose to do and say???

    Kaname … MY KANAME is over there … I have to go WITH HIM
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-79-page-4.html

    You didn’t come here to bring me away like the other day right?
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-79-page-6.html

    She wished Kaname to take her away i.e. to leave TOGETHER AGAIN!

    I haven’t given up … If you want to give up on me please kill me with your own hands …

    Just pierce my heart with this sword!

    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-81-page-14.html

    I have to go … I have to go to that person … Ruka-san set yourself free.

    GIVE ME BACK that person please…


    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82-page-28.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82-page-29.html


    So … where that leaves Zero? Yuuki is still running behind the @#$% Kaname claiming him back!!!!

    Oh wait … that’s why you were so frustrated with Yuuki too huh? >>

    At the spanish translation it's not sure for who it's the comment of yuuki. But sadly...I think is for Kaname T__T

    In fact..Yuki doesn't deserve Zero.. she didn't recognize him as much as he deserve... if yuki goes to kaname's arms is because Zero deserves more U___U

    So what do you want such a worthless girl? OR why are you so sad and frustrated if you believed that Yuuki actually loves Zero instead of Kaname???

    You are exposing so blatantly yourself by shooting down your own “arguments” making my job so easy hahaha

    And something lastly … don’t you think that IF Kaname is that evil as you believe the fact that she still choosing him downgrades even more Zero???

    It’s simple logic … she had to choose between an “angel” aka Zero and an “evil” aka Kaname but she is still glued on that “evil” man Razz … is Zero so worthless that he cannot win her heart over a “villain” like Kaname??? Razz

    Oh man how much more pathetic and lame are you gonna depict your fave character??? rofl rofl rofl

    Here comes to my mind an old saying that fits like a glove:

    “The value of the defeated gives glory to the winner…” … and whoever understood; understood!

    I think these are enough cuz if I try to answer to every misconception of yours I would have to write a novel and I would have if I believed that it worth my time Razz

    So, excuse me but I gotta go catch a few wings now Razz Razz Razz

    @aya kudos!!!! Totally agree cheers cheers cheers








    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Fri May 04, 2012 3:27 pm

    aha....nina darling you nailed it again.love you... don't be scared i am a girl. almost..

    sry not funny... almost.. he he aha

    but seriously girl your description of yume thing is very very awesome,go much logical and reasonable. sFun_cheerleader2

    zero as nanny of kaname and yuuki rofl i don't see that happening,even not in the end. rofl
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2820
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Fri May 04, 2012 5:43 pm

    lucykaede wrote:aha....nina darling you nailed it again.love you... don't be scared i am a girl. almost..

    affraid Isn't this more frightening? almost.. rofl rofl okay I'm kidding ofc and thanks.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:41 am