Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Share
    avatar
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Warning Zone

    Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanamenyuuki4ever on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:48 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I think yuuki will choose kaname....
    Because she told kaname that she is weird because she loves her own brother in the anime...
    Who do you think she will choose?

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2826
    Join date : 2010-05-17

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:14 pm

    Yuuki Kuran wrote:Logically she already did choose Kaname.

    She left with Kaname.
    She is the fiance of Kaname.
    She has faith in Kaname.

    He lies to her, keep's secrets, and yet she still has faith in him and is doing what she feels he wants her to for now. Everything has always been about Kaname for her ever since she left with him.

    KuranPrince wrote:
    blackvampira wrote:yuki does have feelings for zero. go Zeki. yuki must choose zero! Very Happy


    Yuuki may have feelings for Zero, but it's not as strong as her feelings for Kaname. Can't deny that. Yuuki have already chosen her soon-to-be husband Kaname and will one day break the curse that's haunting him since he was resurrected and love him a whole lot more.

    *NODS* I so agree with you! cheers Yuuki has already make her choice more than once and she still firmly sticks with it! >> Kaname
    avatar
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by caela on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:42 pm

    nina wrote:*NODS* I so agree with you! Yuuki has already make her choice more than once and she still firmly sticks with it! >> Kaname

    ahhh...the shipping wars!!!! (This is fun and all for both fandoms....but the only way we are going to agree is with endgame)

    ...I just want to say two things...

    All Yuuki has to do is change her choice once...

    Also, firmly sticking with Kaname would equal not drinking Zero's blood.


    Kaname does have good odds for being endgame with Yuuki.....But Zero's vegas odds are getting better....(all-up is not a gambling site, is it Cool ?)
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2826
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:57 pm

    caela wrote:
    nina wrote:*NODS* I so agree with you! Yuuki has already make her choice more than once and she still firmly sticks with it! >> Kaname

    ahhh...the shipping wars!!!! (This is fun and all for both fandoms....but the only way we are going to agree is with endgame)

    ...I just want to say two things...

    All Yuuki has to do is change her choice once...

    Also, firmly sticking with Kaname would equal not drinking Zero's blood.


    Kaname does have good odds for being endgame with Yuuki.....But Zero's vegas odds are getting better....(all-up is not a gambling site, is it Cool ?)

    You are gambling not me ... I didn't talk about odds!

    And what is your problem? We all have to agree that Zero has chances? scratch


    Last edited by nina on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2011-11-14
    Humor : Sarcastic, dark
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Yuuki Kuran on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:32 pm

    I must say this..

    Inb4 last panel is Yuuki sitting on Kaname's lap snuggling him and Kaname sits there like this: "Just as planned ".

    It's a bit more amusing if you know the internet meme for "Just as planned". He'd become trollzy. Or perhaps he already is. rofl
    avatar
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by emogirl4evr on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:30 pm

    Yuuki Kuran wrote:I must say this..

    Inb4 last panel is Yuuki sitting on Kaname's lap snuggling him and Kaname sits there like this: "Just as planned ".

    It's a bit more amusing if you know the internet meme for "Just as planned". He'd become trollzy. Or perhaps he already is. rofl
    all true sadly i think she picks kaname all thou most of us love him
    avatar
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by caela on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 pm

    nina wrote:
    caela wrote:
    nina wrote:*NODS* I so agree with you! Yuuki has already make her choice more than once and she still firmly sticks with it! >> Kaname

    ahhh...the shipping wars!!!! (This is fun and all for both fandoms....but the only way we are going to agree is with endgame)

    ...I just want to say two things...

    All Yuuki has to do is change her choice once...

    Also, firmly sticking with Kaname would equal not drinking Zero's blood.


    Kaname does have good odds for being endgame with Yuuki.....But Zero's vegas odds are getting better....(all-up is not a gambling site, is it Cool ?)

    You are gambling not me ... I didn't talk about odds!

    And what is your problem? We all have to agree that Zero has chances? scratch

    I have no problems.....well, that's a lie....I need to do some chores.....ohhh....Now, I'm getting off-topic.

    Actually, anyone posting an extreme opinion is gambling, like: "Yuuki will definitely be with Kaname" or "Yuuki will definitely be with Zero"

    About half of them will be wrong.

    Also,
    Saying stuff like "firmly," "only", etc, is much easier to be shown wrong than right, even without endgame. (both Zero and Kaname fans have been doing that on this thread recently).

    So, actually, I did not gamble, I am playing it safe.
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2826
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm

    caela wrote:
    nina wrote:
    caela wrote:

    ahhh...the shipping wars!!!! (This is fun and all for both fandoms....but the only way we are going to agree is with endgame)

    ...I just want to say two things...

    All Yuuki has to do is change her choice once...

    Also, firmly sticking with Kaname would equal not drinking Zero's blood.


    Kaname does have good odds for being endgame with Yuuki.....But Zero's vegas odds are getting better....(all-up is not a gambling site, is it Cool ?)

    You are gambling not me ... I didn't talk about odds!

    And what is your problem? We all have to agree that Zero has chances? scratch

    I have no problems.....well, that's a lie....I need to do some chores.....ohhh....Now, I'm getting off-topic.

    Actually, anyone posting an extreme opinion is gambling, like: "Yuuki will definitely be with Kaname" or "Yuuki will definitely be with Zero"

    About half of them will be wrong.

    Also,
    Saying stuff like "firmly," "only", etc, is much easier to be shown wrong than right, even without endgame. (both Zero and Kaname fans have been doing that on this thread recently).

    So, actually, I did not gamble, I am playing it safe.


    Caela I suggest you to stop giving lessons to other members or trying to censor them. You can freely post your opinion or your objection. I suppose you acknowledge the same right to others too or not?. If someone wants to say that believe in an ending Yume, Zeki or whatever have any right to do it as long as it doing it without offence and civilized.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Akaruisama on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:41 pm

    I have no problems.....well, that's a lie....I need to do some chores.....ohhh....Now, I'm getting off-topic.

    Actually, anyone posting an extreme opinion is gambling, like: "Yuuki will definitely be with Kaname" or "Yuuki will definitely be with Zero"

    About half of them will be wrong.

    Also,
    Saying stuff like "firmly," "only", etc, is much easier to be shown wrong than right, even without endgame. (both Zero and Kaname fans have been doing that on this thread recently).

    So, actually, I did not gamble, I am playing it safe.[/quote]




    I agree. Nowadays those kinds of question are not safe. Kaname;s fans will be sure that he is the only one for Yuuki and Zero's fans are convinced of something quite opposite. Even in case of ending, half of us will be disappointed and sure that another ending would be better.
    Althought I'm big Kaname's fan, I'm going to enjoy all these romantic scenes, even those with Zero because it is also good. cheers
    avatar
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by emogirl4evr on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:19 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:I have no problems.....well, that's a lie....I need to do some chores.....ohhh....Now, I'm getting off-topic.

    Actually, anyone posting an extreme opinion is gambling, like: "Yuuki will definitely be with Kaname" or "Yuuki will definitely be with Zero"

    About half of them will be wrong.

    Also,
    Saying stuff like "firmly," "only", etc, is much easier to be shown wrong than right, even without endgame. (both Zero and Kaname fans have been doing that on this thread recently).

    So, actually, I did not gamble, I am playing it safe.




    I agree. Nowadays those kinds of question are not safe. Kaname;s fans will be sure that he is the only one for Yuuki and Zero's fans are convinced of something quite opposite. Even in case of ending, half of us will be disappointed and sure that another ending would be better.
    Althought I'm big Kaname's fan, I'm going to enjoy all these romantic scenes, even those with Zero because it is also good. cheers
    [/quote] thats smart very smart and good words of wisdom
    avatar
    blackvampira
    Human

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2011-08-29
    Location : Here
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by blackvampira on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:27 am

    Is there any zeki fans on this thread?
    avatar
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2011-11-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Kikotsukino on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:58 pm

    Well Yuki has already chosen Kaname ~
    If we are guessing about the ending ~ than i think it will make more sense for Yuki to stick to her choice/decision ~ because before all this 'she was a very indecisive character'. In this second arc - I do see that Hino is trying to really improve on her character 'and change her into a more decisive/firm character' (which i am seeing now) so that is good! (in a YuMe perspective).

    Instead of switching to ZeKi - I find it more effective/believable that this second arc is to:
    1) Develop Yuki into a more firm character which stick to her choice/decision - which Hino is making her doing now - so thats great!
    2)Get things cleared up between Yuki and Zero (the complications between the two).

    Seriously, unlike how Hino pointed this out on both side
    1) Kaname - he prefer death than losing Yuki
    2) Zero - While Yuki is not with him, we see him having the potential to open up to another girl. I even once thought that Yori and Zero can be possible (to that extent) and thought that Hino was hinting something... Well there might not be romance between Yori and Zero... But i do believe that 'from what i see' is that Zero - he do have the heart/effort to open up.. Yuki is his past - and really i think that this whole arc is to settle the feelings between Zero and Yuki 'and NOT restart the relationship where they fail to have before all this....

    What i mean by Zero need to resolve on his end was because:
    1) In the last arc, Zero let Yuki go with kaname because 'she was a pureblood' and in a way they cannot revert back to how their relationship was before she was a pureblood right? (On my end, I still do believe that one of the reason he let her go with kaname was because when he drank from her blood he sensed that within her blood she carry the feeling for kaname as her loved one aka 'someone she hold romantic feelings for) ...
    2) During that time, if that situation continue as it is (without resolving the complications between the two of them) ~ Zero cannot move on with his life because 'a part of him' will still long for her...
    3) But if Hino can resolve all this complications between them, and letting Zero realize (which is what im seeing - so im glad!) than he will be able to move on!..So 'in a way' i do believe Hino is bringing this message across to him because Hino is letting Zero see the side to Yuki that 'she will continue believing in Kaname/wait for him to the end'...

    If the story is to revert to ZeKi than i dont think it would make any sense because that would mean in a way ~ Yuki hasnt changed and she is still the same old character that cannot really stick to the decisions she made... If Hino wants to develop her character and change her ways, she will not restart the same thing - that she tries so hard into making her improve on... I dont know about all this thing how ZeKi pointed out that this arc is for 'Yuki realizing that she love Zero more???"... The fact that what Hino is making Yuki holding onto PLUS she even go as far as saying 'not mind being a part of Kaname's chess piece' isnt this the fact that goes to prove 'No matter what Kaname is doing, she wants to be with him/be by his side to the end?'... In a YuMe perspective 'i think the way she define Kaname's action as being immature, is the fact: that 'Kaname is keeping all this from her/lying to her, and not letting her be a part of his plans... She even pointed out that "Well im glad Kaname still hasnt forgotten about me" (Looking at this message, plus the immature she define in kaname action - i decipher it as - She is not happy why Kaname is keeping her away from his plan, 'she is unhappy' maybe as far as being mad at him... But that is understandable why she feel this way ~ considering all the things that has happened. Of course Yuuki is mad for Kaname leaving her without any explanation and would want answers. I do believe that it is a very normal reaction for a girl who cares about the guy she loves . Im a Kaname fan but, this time i can relate to her... Yuuki would be mad because of Kaname's actions . But that doesn't mean she now doesn't love him, because no matter what he is doing now she is relief that he hasnt forgotten about her cheers

    So whatever it is - i am really hoping Hino will stick to this and let it be YuMe to the end ~
    avatar
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2011-11-14
    Humor : Sarcastic, dark
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Yuuki Kuran on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:36 pm

    Kikotsukino wrote:Well Yuki has already chosen Kaname ~
    If we are guessing about the ending ~ than i think it will make more sense for Yuki to stick to her choice/decision ~ because before all this 'she was a very indecisive character'. In this second arc - I do see that Hino is trying to really improve on her character 'and change her into a more decisive/firm character' (which i am seeing now) so that is good! (in a YuMe perspective).

    Instead of switching to ZeKi - I find it more effective/believable that this second arc is to:
    1) Develop Yuki into a more firm character which stick to her choice/decision - which Hino is making her doing now - so thats great!
    2)Get things cleared up between Yuki and Zero (the complications between the two).

    Seriously, unlike how Hino pointed this out on both side
    1) Kaname - he prefer death than losing Yuki
    2) Zero - While Yuki is not with him, we see him having the potential to open up to another girl. I even once thought that Yori and Zero can be possible (to that extent) and thought that Hino was hinting something... Well there might not be romance between Yori and Zero... But i do believe that 'from what i see' is that Zero - he do have the heart/effort to open up.. Yuki is his past - and really i think that this whole arc is to settle the feelings between Zero and Yuki 'and NOT restart the relationship where they fail to have before all this....

    What i mean by Zero need to resolve on his end was because:
    1) In the last arc, Zero let Yuki go with kaname because 'she was a pureblood' and in a way they cannot revert back to how their relationship was before she was a pureblood right? (On my end, I still do believe that one of the reason he let her go with kaname was because when he drank from her blood he sensed that within her blood she carry the feeling for kaname as her loved one aka 'someone she hold romantic feelings for) ...
    2) During that time, if that situation continue as it is (without resolving the complications between the two of them) ~ Zero cannot move on with his life because 'a part of him' will still long for her...
    3) But if Hino can resolve all this complications between them, and letting Zero realize (which is what im seeing - so im glad!) than he will be able to move on!..So 'in a way' i do believe Hino is bringing this message across to him because Hino is letting Zero see the side to Yuki that 'she will continue believing in Kaname/wait for him to the end'...

    If the story is to revert to ZeKi than i dont think it would make any sense because that would mean in a way ~ Yuki hasnt changed and she is still the same old character that cannot really stick to the decisions she made... If Hino wants to develop her character and change her ways, she will not restart the same thing - that she tries so hard into making her improve on... I dont know about all this thing how ZeKi pointed out that this arc is for 'Yuki realizing that she love Zero more???"... The fact that what Hino is making Yuki holding onto PLUS she even go as far as saying 'not mind being a part of Kaname's chess piece' isnt this the fact that goes to prove 'No matter what Kaname is doing, she wants to be with him/be by his side to the end?'... In a YuMe perspective 'i think the way she define Kaname's action as being immature, is the fact: that 'Kaname is keeping all this from her/lying to her, and not letting her be a part of his plans... She even pointed out that "Well im glad Kaname still hasnt forgotten about me" (Looking at this message, plus the immature she define in kaname action - i decipher it as - She is not happy why Kaname is keeping her away from his plan, 'she is unhappy' maybe as far as being mad at him... But that is understandable why she feel this way ~ considering all the things that has happened. Of course Yuuki is mad for Kaname leaving her without any explanation and would want answers. I do believe that it is a very normal reaction for a girl who cares about the guy she loves . Im a Kaname fan but, this time i can relate to her... Yuuki would be mad because of Kaname's actions . But that doesn't mean she now doesn't love him, because no matter what he is doing now she is relief that he hasnt forgotten about her cheers

    So whatever it is - i am really hoping Hino will stick to this and let it be YuMe to the end ~

    I entirely agree it would be a waste of character development for Yuuki, but also for Kaname.
    In the past Kaname didn't want to feel love because then he wouldn't have the intense desire to fed off of someone. HW dying made him realize he loved her, but it was too late to admit it. He intended to sacrifice his own life to make the weapon that could kill vampires, and then he intended to to just sleep until he disappeared. Now there is a good chance he is intending to sacrifice to save Yuuki, but it doesn't mean it will go like that. This is the perfect chance for both of them to grow together. Kaname can learn from the past and realize that he doesn't have to sacrifice himself and think of a different solution to have his character grow and develop more.

    There are two more things I'd like to point out as well.
    There isn't enough time for Zero and Yuuki to develop as a pairing sufficiently at this point in the story. In an interview with Hino she said she planned for two parts in Vampire Knight. The first part ended when Yuuki left with Kaname, now it's safe to say we are roughly half way through part two. There is a lot going on in this second part of the story as well. With Sara and Kaname both having major roles in it that still have to become completely clear and eventually clash, there isn't enough time for another pairing to develop. There's too many lose ends that need to be tied up and Hino was never one to beat around the bush. She gets to the point and each and everyone of her chapters add more and more to the storyline to get to the end result. At the current 70%/75% done point Yuuki is still determined with Kaname. Eventually they obviously are going to meet and everything is going to play out, which will make even less time. There would have to be a part three for Yuuki to properly develop with Zero as she did with Kaname and Hino said she had two parts planned and knew from the beginning who she intended to have Yuuki end up with. There is no chance for a third part. This is the time in the story to start reveling things and preparing to move in for the clash and aftermath of the clash, followed be a couple follow up type chapters. It may seem to be put simple by saying that, but what people might not understand is it takes quite a bit of chapters for that all to be done when you consider Hino's writing style. She is very detailed and leaves nothing out.

    Lastly there is the most recent quote given to us concerning Kaname and Yuuki.
    "Finally you've found a rose that blooms only for you, but soon with will wither and die".

    Like everyone else I had the same general reaction of "ZOMG YUUKI IS BEING SAID TO DIE SOON AND KANAME MOST LIKELY GOING TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF TO SAVE HER. OH NOEZ!"

    But now I've analyzed those words more closely and discovered a more hidden, but logical meaning in them.
    To bloom is to live. Yuuki had started out as a bud, but she has bloomed now.
    To say she "blooms only for Kaname" is the same as saying she "only lives for Kaname", logically. Of course she has her current goal of peace, but the way she is going about it is following exactly in Kaname's footsteps. She is still having faith in him and is going to go after him. She is being shown to be only living for Kaname.

    Now let's think about those words more closely.
    If she is only living for Kaname, naturally he would be her life source.
    He is her nutrition. If he was to disappear in time she would too. Something can only carry on for so long without it's life force/nutrition for so long until it can't carry on any longer. She will also die if he continues on as he has been too from those words, though. I believe everyone can agree Yuuki dying would be the worst possible ending, so the logical solution is for Kaname to develop now that Yuuki has.

    People may argue that if she ends up with Zero that he could become her new life source to continue on living, but I'm afraid that isn't the case.
    It has been clarified in canon now in direct words she's living for Kaname. Rido's role in this second part has also been to point out things that had to do with the plot. Logically, nothing he says she be taken lightly at this point.
    Hino delivered the message that Yuuki needs Kaname to survive discreetly. I'm quite sure she know's exactly how her words could be interrupted upon closer analyzing and wanted to make it a hint hidden behind a bigger hint that could make it overlooked. She likes to leave her fandom in the dark so it would match her writing style.

    At this point I think Zero and Yuuki ending up together is as possible as me growing wings. There are just too many things in favor for Yuuki and Kaname and too many hints directed for them, may they be positive of negative.

    I do hope Zero has a happy ending, though.
    I'd be disappointed if only two of the three mains ended up happy.
    avatar
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2011-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by theangelgirl1992 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:03 pm

    Yuuki Kuran wrote:
    Kikotsukino wrote:Well Yuki has already chosen Kaname ~
    If we are guessing about the ending ~ than i think it will make more sense for Yuki to stick to her choice/decision ~ because before all this 'she was a very indecisive character'. In this second arc - I do see that Hino is trying to really improve on her character 'and change her into a more decisive/firm character' (which i am seeing now) so that is good! (in a YuMe perspective).

    Instead of switching to ZeKi - I find it more effective/believable that this second arc is to:
    1) Develop Yuki into a more firm character which stick to her choice/decision - which Hino is making her doing now - so thats great!
    2)Get things cleared up between Yuki and Zero (the complications between the two).

    Seriously, unlike how Hino pointed this out on both side
    1) Kaname - he prefer death than losing Yuki
    2) Zero - While Yuki is not with him, we see him having the potential to open up to another girl. I even once thought that Yori and Zero can be possible (to that extent) and thought that Hino was hinting something... Well there might not be romance between Yori and Zero... But i do believe that 'from what i see' is that Zero - he do have the heart/effort to open up.. Yuki is his past - and really i think that this whole arc is to settle the feelings between Zero and Yuki 'and NOT restart the relationship where they fail to have before all this....

    What i mean by Zero need to resolve on his end was because:
    1) In the last arc, Zero let Yuki go with kaname because 'she was a pureblood' and in a way they cannot revert back to how their relationship was before she was a pureblood right? (On my end, I still do believe that one of the reason he let her go with kaname was because when he drank from her blood he sensed that within her blood she carry the feeling for kaname as her loved one aka 'someone she hold romantic feelings for) ...
    2) During that time, if that situation continue as it is (without resolving the complications between the two of them) ~ Zero cannot move on with his life because 'a part of him' will still long for her...
    3) But if Hino can resolve all this complications between them, and letting Zero realize (which is what im seeing - so im glad!) than he will be able to move on!..So 'in a way' i do believe Hino is bringing this message across to him because Hino is letting Zero see the side to Yuki that 'she will continue believing in Kaname/wait for him to the end'...

    If the story is to revert to ZeKi than i dont think it would make any sense because that would mean in a way ~ Yuki hasnt changed and she is still the same old character that cannot really stick to the decisions she made... If Hino wants to develop her character and change her ways, she will not restart the same thing - that she tries so hard into making her improve on... I dont know about all this thing how ZeKi pointed out that this arc is for 'Yuki realizing that she love Zero more???"... The fact that what Hino is making Yuki holding onto PLUS she even go as far as saying 'not mind being a part of Kaname's chess piece' isnt this the fact that goes to prove 'No matter what Kaname is doing, she wants to be with him/be by his side to the end?'... In a YuMe perspective 'i think the way she define Kaname's action as being immature, is the fact: that 'Kaname is keeping all this from her/lying to her, and not letting her be a part of his plans... She even pointed out that "Well im glad Kaname still hasnt forgotten about me" (Looking at this message, plus the immature she define in kaname action - i decipher it as - She is not happy why Kaname is keeping her away from his plan, 'she is unhappy' maybe as far as being mad at him... But that is understandable why she feel this way ~ considering all the things that has happened. Of course Yuuki is mad for Kaname leaving her without any explanation and would want answers. I do believe that it is a very normal reaction for a girl who cares about the guy she loves . Im a Kaname fan but, this time i can relate to her... Yuuki would be mad because of Kaname's actions . But that doesn't mean she now doesn't love him, because no matter what he is doing now she is relief that he hasnt forgotten about her cheers

    So whatever it is - i am really hoping Hino will stick to this and let it be YuMe to the end ~

    I entirely agree it would be a waste of character development for Yuuki, but also for Kaname.
    In the past Kaname didn't want to feel love because then he wouldn't have the intense desire to fed off of someone. HW dying made him realize he loved her, but it was too late to admit it. He intended to sacrifice his own life to make the weapon that could kill vampires, and then he intended to to just sleep until he disappeared. Now there is a good chance he is intending to sacrifice to save Yuuki, but it doesn't mean it will go like that. This is the perfect chance for both of them to grow together. Kaname can learn from the past and realize that he doesn't have to sacrifice himself and think of a different solution to have his character grow and develop more.

    There are two more things I'd like to point out as well.
    There isn't enough time for Zero and Yuuki to develop as a pairing sufficiently at this point in the story. In an interview with Hino she said she planned for two parts in Vampire Knight. The first part ended when Yuuki left with Kaname, now it's safe to say we are roughly half way through part two. There is a lot going on in this second part of the story as well. With Sara and Kaname both having major roles in it that still have to become completely clear and eventually clash, there isn't enough time for another pairing to develop. There's too many lose ends that need to be tied up and Hino was never one to beat around the bush. She gets to the point and each and everyone of her chapters add more and more to the storyline to get to the end result. At the current 70%/75% done point Yuuki is still determined with Kaname. Eventually they obviously are going to meet and everything is going to play out, which will make even less time. There would have to be a part three for Yuuki to properly develop with Zero as she did with Kaname and Hino said she had two parts planned and knew from the beginning who she intended to have Yuuki end up with. There is no chance for a third part. This is the time in the story to start reveling things and preparing to move in for the clash and aftermath of the clash, followed be a couple follow up type chapters. It may seem to be put simple by saying that, but what people might not understand is it takes quite a bit of chapters for that all to be done when you consider Hino's writing style. She is very detailed and leaves nothing out.

    Lastly there is the most recent quote given to us concerning Kaname and Yuuki.
    "Finally you've found a rose that blooms only for you, but soon with will wither and die".

    Like everyone else I had the same general reaction of "ZOMG YUUKI IS BEING SAID TO DIE SOON AND KANAME MOST LIKELY GOING TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF TO SAVE HER. OH NOEZ!"

    But now I've analyzed those words more closely and discovered a more hidden, but logical meaning in them.
    To bloom is to live. Yuuki had started out as a bud, but she has bloomed now.
    To say she "blooms only for Kaname" is the same as saying she "only lives for Kaname", logically. Of course she has her current goal of peace, but the way she is going about it is following exactly in Kaname's footsteps. She is still having faith in him and is going to go after him. She is being shown to be only living for Kaname.

    Now let's think about those words more closely.
    If she is only living for Kaname, naturally he would be her life source.
    He is her nutrition. If he was to disappear in time she would too. Something can only carry on for so long without it's life force/nutrition for so long until it can't carry on any longer. She will also die if he continues on as he has been too from those words, though. I believe everyone can agree Yuuki dying would be the worst possible ending, so the logical solution is for Kaname to develop now that Yuuki has.

    People may argue that if she ends up with Zero that he could become her new life source to continue on living, but I'm afraid that isn't the case.
    It has been clarified in canon now in direct words she's living for Kaname. Rido's role in this second part has also been to point out things that had to do with the plot. Logically, nothing he says she be taken lightly at this point.
    Hino delivered the message that Yuuki needs Kaname to survive discreetly. I'm quite sure she know's exactly how her words could be interrupted upon closer analyzing and wanted to make it a hint hidden behind a bigger hint that could make it overlooked. She likes to leave her fandom in the dark so it would match her writing style.

    At this point I think Zero and Yuuki ending up together is as possible as me growing wings. There are just too many things in favor for Yuuki and Kaname and too many hints directed for them, may they be positive of negative.

    I do hope Zero has a happy ending, though.
    I'd be disappointed if only two of the three mains ended up happy.

    Marvelous. Absolutely amazing. And in which interview did you read that Matsuri Hino has planned to write only 2 parts? Please send me the link of that interview.
    avatar
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2011-11-14
    Humor : Sarcastic, dark
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Yuuki Kuran on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:09 pm

    "So, you've said before that you started Vampire Knight with the ending already all set in your mind. Could you tell us how close to the end the story is?"

    And she replied:

    "We're roughly near the end of the first part of the series, and I planned two parts."


    "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

    I can't link you right now, but I can tell you how to get to it.

    1. Go to google and type in "Hino Matsuri interview"
    2. Go to page two.
    3. It should be the third one down on page two to click on. It would be titled "Holy crap amazing vampire knight news"
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:16 pm

    right now she is free to go with zero,kaname already dumped her.i hate her for being an idiot. furious
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:07 pm

    lucykaede wrote:right now she is free to go with zero,kaname already dumped her.i hate her for being an idiot. furious


    I don't think Yuuki is ever an idiot, Lucykaede. Yuuki have already chosen to be with Kaname. Even if he betrays her, it doesn't amount a single trace of doubt. Her love for Kaname remains the same... and can never be altered or denied. If you look at chapter 82, Yuuki have ordered Ruka to bring her Kaname back to her.
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2826
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:35 pm

    lucykaede wrote:right now she is free to go with zero,kaname already dumped her.i hate her for being an idiot. furious

    Yeah she is free to go to Zero around six months now if not more (in story's timeline) and more than a year in real time but she didn’t!

    I guess for you must be an idiot cuz she didn’t …


    KuranPrince wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:right now she is free to go with zero,kaname already dumped her.i hate her for being an idiot. furious


    I don't think Yuuki is ever an idiot, Lucykaede. Yuuki have already chosen to be with Kaname. Even if he betrays her, it doesn't amount a single trace of doubt. Her love for Kaname remains the same... and can never be altered or denied. If you look at chapter 82, Yuuki have ordered Ruka to bring her Kaname back to her.

    Well said KuranPrince! cheers
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:13 pm

    nina wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:right now she is free to go with zero,kaname already dumped her.i hate her for being an idiot. furious

    Yeah she is free to go to Zero around six months now if not more (in story's timeline) and more than a year in real time but she didn’t!

    I guess for you must be an idiot cuz she didn’t …


    KuranPrince wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:right now she is free to go with zero,kaname already dumped her.i hate her for being an idiot. furious


    I don't think Yuuki is ever an idiot, Lucykaede. Yuuki have already chosen to be with Kaname. Even if he betrays her, it doesn't amount a single trace of doubt. Her love for Kaname remains the same... and can never be altered or denied. If you look at chapter 82, Yuuki have ordered Ruka to bring her Kaname back to her.

    Well said KuranPrince! cheers

    i want yume reunion but i don't see that happening plus now yuuki saw him hurting zero so i have doubt.i hope she will knw the truth that zero attacked first after drinking from sara.
    avatar
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2012-04-10
    Location : cross acdemy duh!
    Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Yuki_kuran12345 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:13 am

    Zero Is most likely to be with Yuki , because Kaname dumped her!. he is soooooooooooo annoying go zeki
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:38 am

    Yuki_kuran12345 wrote:Zero Is most likely to be with Yuki , because Kaname dumped her!. he is soooooooooooo annoying go zeki

    now story has not remained to love thing anymore,it is filled with so many emotions.zero is seeking his revenge,kaname is fulfilling his own goals,yuuki just wanna know what is happening around her.i don't think anyone has time for love right now.
    avatar
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2011-11-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Kikotsukino on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:39 am

    lucykaede wrote:right now she is free to go with zero,kaname already dumped her.i hate her for being an idiot. furious

    Sometimes your posts just makes me wonder. If you are Yume or a Zeki???. scratch

    1) Yes, she is "Free" --> but WHY does she have to go with Zero when "she wants to go to Kaname"??.... Kaname dumped?? her but have Yuuki dumped him?? "NO"...
    This isnt what Kaname or Zero wants anymore (we can only believe from either side)... but on my end - i dont believe, no in fact i strongly believe Kaname still love Yuuki... Sometimes we need to take into consideration on WHY Kaname will say such a thing/WHY he would do all this, when all along - he said he "love Yuuki" and the "entire manga" --> we see Yuuki is very important to him... to the point that Hino (author) make Kaname pointed out that "If Yuuki were to leave him, he prefer "Death" to be the solution to them... Kaname say "He has abandoned her"... True, that's what he said - but as a YUME supporter - i believe the reason Kaname is doing all this is.... NOT because he doesnt love her anymore (in fact, its quite the opposite)... but because he have a very good reason behind his actions (i.e. to ME he is "protecting her") <-- dont you think that it pains him even more to say all these hurtful words on someone that he "truly care/love"?...

    From what im seeing in the manga so far (chapter 82 inclusive) "Yuuki wants to "go after Kaname"...

    I read Zeki's post before saying Yuuki was obliged to go with Kaname in the first arc... therefore she didnt truly love him... but honestly, i see this differently to them (Zeki's)...
    Yuuki loves Kaname, to me - her love for Kaname is strong (and its not going away this easily)... I mean, WHY would i believe she will go to Zero when X-amount of chapters i see "Yuuki chasing after Kaname" and the "author have just been emphasizing "her love for Kaname is firm/strong"??

    IF Yuuki still choose to go after Kaname, continue "believing and seeking answers" like she is doing NOW than she is doing this because she "Truly loves him (Kaname)"...
    "She believe that their relationship will work out"... Because IMO - No girl will "believe" if they dont love the guy (if you get what i mean).. <-- Than why is she an IDIOT??

    2) Well, Yuuki will most definitely be an Idiot if she were to abandon his feelings for Kaname (because on my end, i believe Kaname is doing all this for her at the "end result"...) On my end, I dont ever see her coming to that 'stage' because "her love for Kaname is strong" <--- how many times did the author emphasize this to her readers?? So to me - "Yuuki will not change"....

    This is just my personal belief in YuMe, because If Yuuki were to go with Zero - than Hino (author) will be throwing away her "efforts in X-amount of chapters" to show us Yuuki's firm love on Kaname (on the author's end).. Yuuki, she wants Kaname back (ch. 82), she wants to go to Kaname (to seek answers)... She did not say she wants to go with Zero - She only said "she will go after Kaname"... Im sure Yume will work out in the end (for me) because i believe in Hino's touching love-theme for Yume, so in a Yume pov - I dont know how Yuuki is an idiot....??

    Yuuki is improving, she is "strong", she is becoming more mature, her feelings for Kaname is "dead-clear" (for THOSE that believe in Yume/her love).. I see more of Hino showing "her love for Kaname to be the One-thing that saves Kaname in the end" --> to point out the WHOLE message: "Love conquers ALL"...

    There is no Zeki in my book. But in the end, the FINAL decision will be on Yuuki, and to be honest, to this day - i believe this man that she truly love is "Kaname Kuran" not Zero...


    Last edited by Kikotsukino on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 am; edited 3 times in total
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:07 am

    Yuki_kuran12345 wrote:Zero Is most likely to be with Yuki , because Kaname dumped her!. he is soooooooooooo annoying go zeki

    After reading the past two chapters, Zero is most likely to be with Sara because he's protecting her and they both share the same exact goal. One last thing, he had told Kaname's fiancee (Yuuki) not to harm Sara. That's a double standard. Furthermore, Kaname isn't dumping Yuuki because they're already engaged. There's a very strong possibility for Yume to reunite and fight against an evil pureblood that is Sara Shirabuki.
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 am

    kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:I think yuuki will choose kaname....
    Because she told kaname that she is weird because she loves her own brother in the anime...
    Who do you think she will choose?

    At this point technically Yuuki is with no one... no matter who wants to admit to it... almost.. I'm basing my comment off of the manga, not the anime, but I believe as always... it is a mere possibility, and my hope that she will be with Zero. It is also a possibility she will be with Kaname I suppose... I just support Zeki 100%
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:52 am

    Kikotsukino wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:right now she is free to go with zero,kaname already dumped her.i hate her for being an idiot. furious

    Sometimes your posts just makes me wonder. If you are Yume or a Zeki???. scratch

    1) Yes, she is "Free" --> but WHY does she have to go with Zero when "she wants to go to Kaname"??.... Kaname dumped?? her but have Yuuki dumped him?? "NO"...
    This isnt what Kaname or Zero wants anymore (we can only believe from either side)... but on my end - i dont believe, no in fact i strongly believe Kaname still love Yuuki... Sometimes we need to take into consideration on WHY Kaname will say such a thing/WHY he would do all this, when all along - he said he "love Yuuki" and the "entire manga" --> we see Yuuki is very important to him... to the point that Hino (author) make Kaname pointed out that "If Yuuki were to leave him, he prefer "Death" to be the solution to them... Kaname say "He has abandoned her"... True, that's what he said - but as a YUME supporter - i believe the reason Kaname is doing all this is.... NOT because he doesnt love her anymore (in fact, its quite the opposite)... but because he have a very good reason behind his actions (i.e. to ME he is "protecting her") <-- dont you think that it pains him even more to say all these hurtful words on someone that he "truly care/love"?...

    From what im seeing in the manga so far (chapter 82 inclusive) "Yuuki wants to "go after Kaname"...

    I read Zeki's post before saying Yuuki was obliged to go with Kaname in the first arc... therefore she didnt truly love him... but honestly, i see this differently to them (Zeki's)...
    Yuuki loves Kaname, to me - her love for Kaname is strong (and its not going away this easily)... I mean, WHY would i believe she will go to Zero when X-amount of chapters i see "Yuuki chasing after Kaname" and the "author have just been emphasizing "her love for Kaname is firm/strong"??

    IF Yuuki still choose to go after Kaname, continue "believing and seeking answers" like she is doing NOW than she is doing this because she "Truly loves him (Kaname)"...
    "She believe that their relationship will work out"... Because IMO - No girl will "believe" if they dont love the guy (if you get what i mean).. <-- Than why is she an IDIOT??

    2) Well, Yuuki will most definitely be an Idiot if she were to abandon his feelings for Kaname (because on my end, i believe Kaname is doing all this for her at the "end result"...) On my end, I dont ever see her coming to that 'stage' because "her love for Kaname is strong" <--- how many times did the author emphasize this to her readers?? So to me - "Yuuki will not change"....

    This is just my personal belief in YuMe, because If Yuuki were to go with Zero - than Hino (author) will be throwing away her "efforts in X-amount of chapters" to show us Yuuki's firm love on Kaname (on the author's end).. Yuuki, she wants Kaname back (ch. 82), she wants to go to Kaname (to seek answers)... She did not say she wants to go with Zero - She only said "she will go after Kaname"... Im sure Yume will work out in the end (for me) because i believe in Hino's touching love-theme for Yume, so in a Yume pov - I dont know how Yuuki is an idiot....??

    Yuuki is improving, she is "strong", she is becoming more mature, her feelings for Kaname is "dead-clear" (for THOSE that believe in Yume/her love).. I see more of Hino showing "her love for Kaname to be the One-thing that saves Kaname in the end" --> to point out the WHOLE message: "Love conquers ALL"...

    There is no Zeki in my book. But in the end, the FINAL decision will be on Yuuki, and to be honest, to this day - i believe this man that she truly love is "Kaname Kuran" not Zero...
    i am an afraid yume who thinks one day she may go to zero. Sad
    but i also believe that kaname and yuuki will end up together,i mean what is the point of reading a manga when you are not sure of your own ship.well i called her an idiot because she is protecting sara,i mean really sara.why she is protecting a liar like her??and she knows that she killed hanadagi and her blood tablets are effecting everyone.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 pm

    here is a ques,she used to crave for kaname's blood but when she met him she didn't asked or showed any signs of bloodlust,why is that??
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 pm

    lucykaede wrote:i am an afraid yume who thinks one day she may go to zero. Sad
    but i also believe that kaname and yuuki will end up together,i mean what is the point of reading a manga when you are not sure of your own ship.well i called her an idiot because she is protecting sara,i mean really sara.why she is protecting a liar like her??and she knows that she killed hanadagi and her blood tablets are effecting everyone.


    I wouldn't give up hope for Yume... even if they're in the tag team battle against Zero & Sara. Yuuki likes Zero... but only as family... the very same family that they had lived for the last 4 years with their guardian/father figure Kaien. Secondly, I don't see Yuuuki protecting Sara... not to mention the true fact that she had tampered the blood tablets (using her own blood) and letting Yuuki's Night Class go out of control, puting the pharmaceutical president and some humans behind bars and the now escaped guard of the Hanadagi clan.

    18 chapters away and there's no turning back. There's a very strong possibility that Yuuki will become her fiance's equal, light up his darkest hour, and save him from Rido's contradiction. Yuuki will become Kaname's Vampire Knight. 'Nuff said.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:35 am