Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

How far do you know VK?

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

How far do you know VK?

Post by juliet on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:13 am

I wanted to ask this a long time ago...LOL

How is your knowledge about VK? Have you read all the chapters? Seen the anime? Own all volumes? Bought or want to buy the fanbook?

Are you still reading about it? How far have you gone? Also do you consider it to be a complicated story in general?

Last edited by juliet on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always !!!
    Warning Zone

Re: How far do you know VK?

Post by ntalia on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:21 am

juliet wrote:I wanted to ask this a long time ago...LOL

How is your knowledge about VK? Have you read all the chapters? Seen the anime? Own all volumes? Bought or want to buy the fanbook?

Are you still reading about it? How far have you gone? Also do you consider it to be a complicated story in general?

juliet...i don't know anything about that...
    but i really want to learn...
    the reason why i can't find yet the opportunity to read or to watch this anime...
    is because i have so many things to do (i mean...my english examinations)
    can you help me??
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:23 am

Hmm... I think I know VK well as I have rode all manga tree times Embarassed I simply love several scenes and Hino's way of drawing in general.
    In my opinion it is rather complicated story because there is many unreveal things in the plot which are solved after long time.

And we have one sexy Takuma's photo in avatar Very Happy Good choice Ntalia!
    ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by ntalia on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:29 am

Akaruisama wrote:And we have one sexy Takuma's photo in avatar Very Happy Good choice Ntalia!

thank you very much akaruisama !!! Smile
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:32 am

ntalia wrote:

the reason why i can't find yet the opportunity to read or to watch this anime...
    can you help me??

You still have not? Hm, you can start reading the scans.... (I would recommend you also the anime but I think it's a bit waste of time, the real juicy part is the manga...the end of the anime will complicate you as it's a different one from the canon manga so go to the scans...)

here

and good luck! LOL!!

ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by ntalia on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:45 am

juliet wrote:
    ntalia wrote:

can you help me??

You still have not? Hm, you can start reading the scans.... (I would recommend you also the anime but I think it's a bit waste of time, the real juicy part is the manga...the end of the anime will complicate you as it's a different one from the canon manga so go to the scans...)

here

and good luck! LOL!!

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you juliet!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
    what am i going to do without you?????? lol...
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:52 am

You are welcome... Very Happy I hope that you like the story...

@Akaruisama, do not worry about it, actually I've read certain points and chapters up to four times until now, the story I also consider it complicated it...in general there are dialogues for example that I gave no notice on, then it's refered out of the blue (like Rido's Shizuka's-lover's story) and I had to go back to re-read the chapters to see in what murder they refered to...there are still many points where I still go back...

In takes time to get VK in overall (now I hope that I have not missed something.. this time around...(example hanadagi...LOL)

There is also a bit of confusion generated by the translations if you have noticed it...so it's tough there..

The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:22 am

Well, my knowledge about Vk is pretty good, when i used to be a YuMe, i remembered the pages and the chapters of their love scenes, now not so much.
    Once i wanted my friend to start reading Vk, when i told her the whole story with a lot of details, she was very confused and she told me that Black Butler and Hana To Akuma is way better, she even said that Haou Airen is better than Vk. But you know, Haou Airen is not so much good, lol....
    So, yea its complicated for newbies but people like us, who love Vk don't care. I actually liked Vk only because it was complicated, its so much more fun that way. cheers
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

Post by Lisi on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:22 am

I watched the first and the second season of the anime four times. XD
    and I read the manga books. (only 9 volumes because there are not more available in my mother tongue yet)
    and from chapter 45 on I read it online XD
    so I read all chapters as yet (altogehter two times)

I also read the two novels and the fanbook too.

but I still think I do not know everything and I don't know why!!! :silent: confused
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Hauru on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:08 pm

I watch season1 and season2.I read 1-10 volume in my mother language(Thai) but the other doesn't come out yet. So, i have to read the other chapters in the internet.(in English of course) Razz

Now,I'm also trying to buy the novels and the fanbook but I can't find any of them! Crying or Very sad
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Hauru wrote:I watch season1 and season2.I read 1-10 volume in my mother language(Thai) but the other doesn't come out yet. So, i have to read the other chapters in the internet.(in English of course) Razz

Now,I'm also trying to buy the novels and the fanbook but I can't find any of them! Crying or Very sad

I guess from the amazon, that's we are going to do at least for vol.10 and 11 (we want to wait so it can be also available) and for the fanbook also, eitherwise here they are not available also. (We have up to vol.9 here and the rest classical from the internet)...

anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!
    Warning Zone

Post by anna on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 pm

well, I 've watched the anime 3-4 times in total, and after the 1st time I watched the anime, I started reading the manga from the beginning...But as the plot went by, because I got confused in some chapters, I 've re-read chaps 45-till now at least 2-3 times!
    Cross_Louys
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Cross_Louys on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Hey Juliet!!!!
    I'm new in the topic but I think that I Know a lot of things about VK. I started reading it a fill months ago and couldn't stop reading (lost some tests at school, by the way)so I'm realy exited about it...
    Could you please help understand this history better?
    XOXO bounce
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Of course, if we can help you understand something better you can ask. There is the thread here; http://vampireknight.all-up.com/f21-vampire-knight-trivial-questions that you can pose any questions that you may have.

First arc was easier though, second arc and with the current development is a bit :craziness...: LOL

Bloodyrose94
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodyrose94 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:56 pm

O my..... I really love vampire knight. I have read all the chapters fan book and all I even own all the volumes that are out(1-11) and the fan books and novals and I even cosplay as Yuuki Kuran(Don't have short hair so can't do Yuuki Cross :sFun_duh2: ) Lol I even got my bf to dress as Zero (cause my Kaname dropped out at last secound cryyyyyyy )
    I've watched all the anime eps (english and RAW) And I really have to much contecting me to vampire knight in my life the anime and the mangas so ya lol I feel like a megga fan kind of. First time I read vampire knight I read it in an hour and kept reading it^^; idk how many times I read it over but It was like the first week it came to the states and sadly I read it so much in the first week It looks like vamprie knight has been out for an ubber long time like ten years :sFun_duh2: *sigh* I guess I love VK to much (lol! if there is suck a thing^^;;;;;;;;; )
    didem.aydin8
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by didem.aydin8 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:04 am

Hmmm,
    I read all the chapters, waiting for chap 68 to come out.
    I own the first 4 volumes and planning to get more.
    I have the fan book and i LOVE IT!
    But when it comes down to knowing everything,
    kind of.
    I know the backgrounds of characters,
    I know all the classes of vamps, and the vampire Community.
    I know mostly everything except the only thing i can't remember,
    is every. single. name.
    I am horrible with names,
    so thats my only prob.
    Not with the main character names, just with maybe the ancestor names, and the pureblood vamps.
    But thats mostly all.
    And I recommend everyone to get the fan book, because there is WAY MORE INFORMATION.
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Vampire_Zero on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 pm

I believe i knoe everything about vampire knight !!!
    rhyme
    Human

Humor : my mind always floats.. :D..
    Warning Zone

Post by rhyme on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:47 pm

.. i think i know some.. even not all.. things in VK.. i've watched the anime for 3-4 times.. then the manga.. i always re-read it if i skip reading it for 3-4 mos... i may not be a super solid fan of VK but I know in myself, that i enjoy reading it the fullest.. Very Happy..

u know what?.. at first, i am not interested in vampire related things.. even though i love anime.. but ever since my bestfriend suggested it to me.. i became interested with it.. and simply fell totally in love with it.. yiee.. :3

bouncing

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:21 am

Hi Juliet again !! sBo_jumping

I'm what you could call a hardcore V. K. fan . Pro Yume . But with some crazy theories and ideas .

I own all Shojo Beat magazines that appear in the USA until their cancellation . All volumes ( up to 11) released by Shojo Beat , Viz ed . in English . (so until chapter 37th , I own both magazine and book versions ) . I follow online translations up to the newest chapter ( 68th ) . I also saw the anime version . I own the fanbook . I follow some forums . But I'm most active in Mangafox as Maria Rodriguez .

I had not read the light novels because they are not published in English yet .

I read and buy a ton of other manga . But this is the one I'm more active posting for .
    BloodSunset
    Human

Humor : Peverted ;D
    Warning Zone

Post by BloodSunset on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:28 am

I am a hardcore VK fan...you can call me teh biggest fantard. I not only draw tons of pictures, I have all the episodes...and have watched the series all the way through over 10 times. I keep up to date with the manga, literally reading it the day it comes out...and I cosplayed as Kaname for Halloween...that costume cost $100 Q_Q. But it was so worth it, for now I have his uniform XD I'm pro Yume, and I know basically anything about the anime and manga. HARDCOREE!
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Vampire_Zero on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:53 am

hahaha! you guys left me behind well i though know every thing bout it no doubt !!!! and as for pro im a pro die Yuuki i don't knoe why but i hate her sooooooooo much... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
    Lauren
    Human

Humor : Abridging? 8D
    Warning Zone

Post by Lauren on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:53 am

I absolutely love the Vampire Knight manga series. Right now. . . I own all the volumes that are out in my country Razz (I love collecting manga, and VK is one of the best I've read so far!) The story line is great. Each chapter has something new that will keep you on your toes with new surprises ~ I sit around waiting each month for the next LALA to be translated into english xD. My friends probably hate me by now because I'm always complaining. "Where's the next chapter of Vampire Knight?! :x" because none of them read the manga. is shot.But really. I love Vampire Knight because it seems as if Hino developed the characters in such a way that you can really understand them. . . 8D My friends always resort to me when they don't understand something in the series. I find it flattering, because I love being a VK geek. This year, I'm cosplaying as Kaname Kuran(My favorite bishie of life *-*) At Sakura-con. My friend is coming with me as Takuma Ichijou ~ I also own pleanty of VK posters that are hung on my wall. . . And shirts, and plushies, and bags. . . XD It's really hilarious, really.
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Welcome Lauren and happy to see you really in the VK mode. sSig_hi

ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by ntalia on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:29 pm

well i have already seen the anime series which i loved for the first time i saw it :heart: :heart: ...and i have to read the manga carefully in order to
    unterstand the plot ! ;)

lori456
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by lori456 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:05 pm

when is chapter 70 coming out i saw how the japanese form looked and yuuki finds zero but i couldn't understand the words cryyyyyyy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:26 am