Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

How far do you know VK?

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

How far do you know VK?

Post by juliet on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

I wanted to ask this a long time ago...LOL

How is your knowledge about VK? Have you read all the chapters? Seen the anime? Own all volumes? Bought or want to buy the fanbook?

Are you still reading about it? How far have you gone? Also do you consider it to be a complicated story in general?

Last edited by juliet on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

lori456
    Human

Re: How far do you know VK?

Post by lori456 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:05 pm

when is chapter 70 coming out i saw how the japanese form looked and yuuki finds zero but i couldn't understand the words cryyyyyyy

Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Kanamelover<3 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:14 am

I could say I am one of many hardcore fans (I would say I am no1, don't wanna cause and argument XD)

I have every book so far (even the Japanese ones)
    Artbook
    Fanbook
    I have the sheets that came with one of the Lala issues
    I have a clock
    basically lots of franchise
    Night class and Day class cosplay costumes
    I read the Manga chapter the day it comes out (learnt japanese so I could understand it)
    I have subscription to the "Lala" comic

Well all my friends call me the Vk Otaku, and I am always drawing my beautiful Kaname-Kun XD

Us hardcore fans shall unite together and protest if the Manga stops XD

dan18
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by dan18 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:12 pm

i love VK- and im a huge fan!!!

read the manga over 3 times-all chapters-

the plot, characters, everything is so intricate and well thought out... i just LOVE VK.... MASSIVE VK FAN....

iv only been able to read the scans because finding vk manga in my country is difficullt- iv only seen one novel- and its very expensive.
    iv seen the anime twice- i prefer the manga though...

havnet read the novels etc cause i cant find any.

iv introduced vk to all of my friends

Dark_Eclipse
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Dark_Eclipse on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:39 am

I really really :heart: VK!!
    It's the first manga I've ever read and I immediately got addicted to it.sFun_hailbig Honestly saying, I found VK by accident @onemanga.com....ha-ha-ha I was trying to search for something I could read for leisure and I searched the word "vampire" on a whim and there I got many manga titles that have something to do with vampires. And there I saw "Vampire Knight". I thought that the title was cool and the cover looked great too. And then there started my life w/ VK.. wub shy "blah blah blah"

I love absolutely everything about VK! Its story line, the art even the characters got my heart beat fast ..:drawling :woah! I can't wait for the next chapters.. :ehem:

sBo_jumping
    sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig I love Zero!!! sLo_Iloveyou :in love: :em..happy:

...ooh so many smileys.. sEm_oops

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Your first time with VK was very similar to mine. :happy smile :
    It was a second aniime which I have watched after Sailor Moon. After first episode I fell in love with Kaname, so I started to read manga. And my madness was begun.... :in love:

Dark_Eclipse
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Dark_Eclipse on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:04 am

Akaruisama wrote:Your first time with VK was very similar to mine. :happy smile :
    It was a second aniime which I have watched after Sailor Moon. After first episode I fell in love with Kaname, so I started to read manga. And my madness was begun.... :in love:

sSc_jawdrop3
    I'm glad that there's somebody who can relate to my first time with VK.. sBo_jumping

Like u, I'm so crazy about Vk that I couldn't help myself from reading the manga... :sFun_seehearsp Most of the time I read until it's past 2 am in the morning.. :sort of...: then my mom wakes up and she tells me to go to sleep for like the 10th time.. :Ha, haha!!: I always end up sleeping for only 5 hours then when i wake up I'm like :tired: "huh? what? did u say smething?"
    crazy

almost.. almost.. almost..

Nightclaws
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Nightclaws on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:19 am

VK is the first manga I read and it's also the first anime I watched. I have watched Vampire Knight Guity and Vampire Knight countless times and I have read all the chapters that are out at least twice. I check mangareader.net everyday to see if a new chapter came out.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

VAMPIRE KNIGHT RULES!!!

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Well I love Vampire Knight and I started reading it when Yuuki was almost bitten by kaname, maybe 1 or 2 chapters earlier... drawling

I found it on the internet and I´ve read the chapters until this point in two days...than I was annoyed because I had to wait (I still don´t like it but time passes so fast right know that it isn´t so bad anymore) after that I started buying it...I own all the books which are published in my country...I own the fanbook and the novels...

Well I watched the anime but if I´m honest I didn´t really enjoyed it as much as the manga...Hinos beautiful drawings are were so much better and I thought the bodies in the anime looked strange...but I watched it one time on the internet but I won´t buy them Smile

I would say that I am a big fan of the manga but not of the anime. At the beginning I waited for the translation until I watched a chapter ( well today I am way to curious to wait, I watch every picture that I can find^^)

I love it wub wub wub

ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always
    Warning Zone

Post by ambi9942* on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:19 am

ha-ha-ha i actually ended up finding vampire knight on accident i dont know if anyone had ever read the vladimir tod series but after finishing the books i became very interested in vampire books and shows the title "vampire knight" caught my attention when i was scrolling through different animes on animeultima.tv. Very Happy im very glad i tried it never once had i ever regretted it. the manga has never become a bore which to me is very interesting because most mangas after so many chapters become slow and everyone is just begging for something interesting to happen. ive also been very pleased with some of hinos other work as well shes definatly by far my favorite manga author.

you go hino! sFun_hailtheking

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:28 am

ambi9942* wrote: ha-ha-ha i actually ended up finding vampire knight on accident i dont know if anyone had ever read the vladimir tod series but after finishing the books i became very interested in vampire books and shows the title "vampire knight" caught my attention when i was scrolling through different animes on animeultima.tv. Very Happy im very glad i tried it never once had i ever regretted it. the manga has never become a bore which to me is very interesting because most mangas after so many chapters become slow and everyone is just begging for something interesting to happen. ive also been very pleased with some of hinos other work as well shes definatly by far my favorite manga author.

you go hino! sFun_hailtheking

Well I was interested in Vampire books, movies etc. too and I googled some pictures and I found the picture on the cover of the second manga. I loved it and saved it on my PC after some months I googled Vampire Knight because I still liked the picture and read it...A summary wasn´t important for my I only loved the picture and the drawing style so I´m glad for that coincidence

rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning Zone

Post by rosaever on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 pm

I also started reading VK by accident. First I found anime version on the site where I was watching Vampire Diaries Very Happy I googled the title and it's already had 69 chapter's i so I was reading it for 2 weeks for couple of hours everyday and couldn't think about anything else bounce First I thought it's over but when I found out it's ongoing I was in heaven. So I'm a fresh fan, but I want to know as much as I can so I :
    - watched anime ( VK VKG)
    - reading manga and Noir Trap novel
    - searching pictures
    - joined this GREAT forum - I am impressed how much info, theories and other stuff you can find here

SweetHoney
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by SweetHoney on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:10 am

I've watched both seasons several times and read the manga up till now.
    I still don't own the manga yet though or fanbook but I owe the anime ♥

Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

Post by Lisi on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:37 am

Lisi wrote:I watched the first and the second season of the anime four times. XD
    and I read the manga books. (only 9 volumes because there are not more available in my mother tongue yet)
    and from chapter 45 on I read it online XD
    so I read all chapters as yet (altogehter two times)

I also read the two novels and the fanbook too.

but I still think I do not know everything and I don't know why!!! :silent: confused

Now i know why!!! i didn't know there is a OVA episode ^^ i already watched it along time ago Smile now i know EVERYTHIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG

Angelique
    Human

Humor : I've got nothing against God.It's his Fan Club I can't stand.
    Warning Zone

Post by Angelique on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:31 am

Well, I've seen the anime only 3 times, cuz I honestly hate the ending of the second season, it's so fake and sweetish in a disturbing way. =/ I've read all chapters including the specials. I own only the first volume, I really want to purchase the rest of the released volumes in English, but right now I can't afford owning too many books and other things, cuz I tend to change my home often. But I'm definitely gonna buy them some day when I have a permanent housing, I wish to own some fan books, too. =)

I do think that Vampire Knight is an elaborate story with lots of turning points. Therefore, I'll never get bored of reading it!^_^

P.S.I totally have to read the novels.I bet they are great,too.

P.S.S.Wow, there's an OVA?!!! Never known that before! *runs to find and watch it*

rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning Zone

Post by rosaever on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Angelique wrote:Well, I've seen the anime only 3 times, cuz I honestly hate the ending of the second season, it's so fake and sweetish in a disturbing way. =/ I've read all chapters including the specials. I own only the first volume, I really want to purchase the rest of the released volumes in English, but right now I can't afford owning too many books and other things, cuz I tend to change my home often. But I'm definitely gonna buy them some day when I have a permanent housing, I wish to own some fan books, too. =)

I do think that Vampire Knight is an elaborate story with lots of turning points. Therefore, I'll never get bored of reading it!^_^

P.S.S.Wow, there's an OVA?!!! Never known that before! *runs to find and watch it*

Neither did I-but know i know and found it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxHBHV9fz9o

It so funny:Election day! Very Happy

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:45 pm

rosaever wrote:
    Angelique wrote:Well, I've seen the anime only 3 times, cuz I honestly hate the ending of the second season, it's so fake and sweetish in a disturbing way. =/ I've read all chapters including the specials. I own only the first volume, I really want to purchase the rest of the released volumes in English, but right now I can't afford owning too many books and other things, cuz I tend to change my home often. But I'm definitely gonna buy them some day when I have a permanent housing, I wish to own some fan books, too. =)

Neither did I-but know i know and found it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxHBHV9fz9o

It so funny:Election day! Very Happy

The OVA was great, I can watch it as often as I can, I love it...the picture of Shiki and Ichijou at the beginning is so cute ( in the manga it was cute too). I love Aidou in it too, he doesn´t deserve what happened, bad Kaname-sama.
    I think this was the only moment when I enjoyed Ruka, actually I don´t like her but at the end...just funny

IchiruFanGurrl
    Human

Location : At Home On My Computer how else could I be writing this?
    Humor : Irony, Cynicial, Caustic .....The List Goes On And On......
    Warning Zone

Post by IchiruFanGurrl on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:56 am

Own and Read Volumes 1-10 and now reading the rest online but been putting it off Embarassed

Have Season 1 and watch Season 2 online Surprised

And read the fan book while in Barnes And Noble three times (I really need to buy it scratch)

Nightclaws
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Nightclaws on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:33 pm

I have read and watched everything at least 8 times (that includes the special chapters).

Blood Lust
    Human

Humor : I see Undead People!
    Warning Zone

Post by Blood Lust on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:42 am

Where i am at. Zero just drank Kaname's blood.

aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning Zone

Post by aristocratic-pureblood on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:57 am

i watch, and kaname let yuki drink his blood

Lil Lynn
    Human

Humor : Bring on the blood bath...
    Warning Zone

Wellllllllllllllll

Post by Lil Lynn on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 pm

juliet wrote:I wanted to ask this a long time ago...LOL

How is your knowledge about VK? Have you read all the chapters? Seen the anime? Own all volumes? Bought or want to buy the fanbook?

Are you still reading about it? How far have you gone? Also do you consider it to be a complicated story in general?

first dicovered this one the web while randomly browsing, watched all the anime, within 2 weeks time. then searched for the manga, started at ch.1 and have read all of it, that took bout a week and a half. Read ch.78 as soon as it came out and am looking forward to all future releases! Havent bought, any volumes or fanbook. Quite frankly id like to but the anime but dont have the money to atm. The story is absolutely amazing, and its not hard to follow at all. It gives the readers a sense of amazement and great suspense!!! bouncing

SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by SassyKnight on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 am

Ive seen the anime, read all the manga, and have all the manga books so far including the fanbook and the artbook *___* Lucky me XD

Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:24 am

Yes, I'm very knowledgeable on the subject of Vampire Knight. Very Happy It's actually the manga i've become most obsessed with and a real big fan of. I know way more about this series than anything else I've ever read or watched because I am very devoted to it ^^ I own all the manga volumes currently released in english 1-13,(and i usually read them online as soon as they're out.)I own 2 copies of the fanbook(the other copy was a christmas present), I own the artbook, (I ordered the fanbook and got it 3 days after it was released, same thing with the first anime dvd in english) I watched Vampire Knight subbed online when it was first coming out because a friend suggested it to me. it had only 3 episodes out at the time. I ended up watching it every wednesday when a new episode was available online. I would read the manga too when i was waiting for episodes,but back then i was more into the anime. That was like in...2008. I watched and re-watched the anime so many times i got tired of it. I havent even watched all the dubbed yet because I love the manga more now ^^ I try to get as much official VK merchandise as is available and when I have the money for it. I have Yuuki's necklace & bracelet ( i even got the chain replaced when it broke), an arm band, a cosplay of the girls day class uniform that also came with an armband, I bought black thigh-high socks to go with it and brown boots that look similar to Yuuki's, I even dyed and cut my hair to look like Yuuki for my first anime con in november, I also made the artemis rod. And I got my Vampire Knight Wallscroll signed by Zero's english voice actor Vic Mignogna...I wish I could have it signed by his japanese voice actor Mamoru Miyano...x3 ( They're both singers btw ^^)I also love drawing Vampire Knight characters, I'm not the best but with practice i'm now able to draw them in my own style pretty well without a reference. I love RP-ing Vampire Knight online and going on Vampire Knight groups on facebook,( i've done a couple vk fanart contests on there) deviantart, and forums such as this one Very Happy I even have a RP with a friend online that i've had going since 2008, because my friend can take months to reply if she's got too much stuff goin on xP Ahmm... Vampire Knight has the most beautiful art style of any manga i've ever seen, that's one of the reasons i'm such a big fan ^^ Also because the story is so dramatic and mysterious, you never now what's going to happen next so it's so compelling! Also admiring everyone's amazing fanart and fanfics is always fun, if anyone has any i'd love to check it out. Very Happy Well there's my giant rant....but I couldn't help myself xD

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:22 am

Well...i have watched the anime at least 20 times^^
    and i have the volume 1-12(until now because i live in Brazil and here it gets at least 1 month for manga releaseT.T Sadly
    but i'm a SUPER HIPER VK FAN

iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by iiXerxes on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Last year I watched the whole anime in 2 days, (yes. I'm a complete nerd XD ) haven't REALLY read the manga from chapter 47- 69 or so...I just kinda started paying attention to what was going on around chapter 70 because it looked like things were most interesting around there..but I have most of the volumes. I'm missing a few but have most. and I have the artbook and fanbook. (For those of you that love hino's art...GET THE ARTBOOK. it's got all the colored pages and its awesome : D ) but yeah...I have plushies and a yuuki cosplay too (wore it to my first anime convention)...I'm a tad bit obsessed XD

Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

Post by Saphira_Kuran on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:48 pm

ok, let's see.....i read all the way up to chapter 74, trying to be able to read the rest and be up to date, but i just don't seem to find the time lately! Crying or Very sad plus, because it seems that i've missed a lot of important info, i'm re-reading it, so that i get it completely.
    i'm watching the anime right now and have just completed season 1 the other day and am on the second season right now.

i found the manga a bit confusing and difficult. but perhaps that was because i've never read manga before^^.
    but no matter what, it is not an uncomplicated story. Twilight was one of the first vamp stories i've read, and it's far from being as complex as vk. there's a lot more going on in the vk.

i don't own anything from the manga yet. i'm reading the scans online, but i will purchase them as soon as i can. and i would love to get the fanbook as well. cheers
    the anime i have, so right now, that's my only official purchase.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:59 pm

Current date/time is Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:59 pm