Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

How far do you know VK? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 Bar_left59%How far do you know VK? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 Bar_left27%How far do you know VK? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
How far do you know VK? - Page 3 Bar_left15%How far do you know VK? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+36
nina
norngpinky
Saphira_K
iiXerxes
lililovelilica
Shoujo-Zo18
SassyKnight
Lil Lynn
aristocratic-pureblood
Blood Lust
IchiruFanGurrl
Angelique
SweetHoney
rosaever
ambi9942*
Katherine
Nightclaws
Dark_Eclipse
dan18
Kanamelover<3
lori456
Lauren
BloodSunset
mariangie
rhyme
Vampire_Zero
didem.aydin8
Bloodyrose94
Cross_Louys
anna
Hauru
Lisi
The Chrysalis Whispers
Akaruisama
ntalia
juliet
40 posters

How far do you know VK?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneHow far do you know VK? - Page 3 Dropsoa

How far do you know VK? - Page 3 Empty How far do you know VK?

Post by juliet Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

I wanted to ask this a long time ago...LOL

How is your knowledge about VK? Have you read all the chapters? Seen the anime? Own all volumes? Bought or want to buy the fanbook?

Are you still reading about it? How far have you gone? Also do you consider it to be a complicated story in general?

Last edited by juliet on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

How far do you know VK? - Page 3 Empty Re: How far do you know VK?

Post by Saphira_K Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Arine Kiryu wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    Arine Kiryu wrote:I love Vampire Knight probably too much I have the whole series 1-16 and am waiting for book 17 to be released here but I have read every single one I have countless posters and the art book the english and japanese version and the fanbook and currently trying to aquire the day class handbook and uugh it's taken over my life xD I even have the night class uniform in in my closet.. <3 <3 I am a super fan xD

WOW! sSc_jawdrop3  you have collected a lot!
    currently, the only thing i've acquired is the fanbook. the artbook is def on my wish list!

Vampire Knight is the reason I am a super otaku now if I had not come across the manga..oh god who knows where I might be right now xDD It is my life goal now to just collect everything that is Vampire Knight and I search for hours looking for VK figurines :pitie:and I still must get the plushies -weeps- I might be a little too obsessed x'D

eh, who cares, as long as you're happy Razz  heck if i could spend frivolously, i'd get a lot more cheers 
    purebloodking_forever
    purebloodking_forever
    Human

Humor : Carefree

Post by purebloodking_forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:01 pm

heheeee ive gotten the fanbook ald..u should buy the artbook, its just beautiful. Hino is really a good artist
    blood-girl
    Human

Humor : Hey, baby, what's you're blood type.

Post by blood-girl Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:03 pm

I have watched all the episodes and read most of the books. But being the spoiler queen that I am, I looked up everything!! Haha, anyway, I joined this forum a LONG time ago, like 4 years maybe? Anyway, I couldn't find my username and stuff. So I gave up and made a new account!
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:03 am

^ Very Happy i do that sometimes (look up spoiler in advance) not often...but here and there lol

i've read the entire Vk and watched the anime entirely...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:11 am