Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_left59%Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_left27%Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_left15%Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+7
dark_lolita
norngpinky
Alwin
Kanamelover<3
aya-chan
Hauru
The Chrysalis Whispers
11 posters

Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~

Poll

which type of manga/anime?!~

[ 3 ]
    Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_left33%Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_left44%Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_left0%Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_left0%Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_left11%Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_left11%Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Bar_right [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneWhich type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Dropsoa

Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Empty Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:18 pm

I know that everyone here enjoys reading Shoujo mangas, but what other type of mangas and/or anime, do you like reading/watching?

For me, usually its Shounen, but i also like Shoujo mangas and animes.
    Shoujo are amazing to read or watch, cause' they are about love, who doesn't like to read that stuff?
    :love: :love: :love: :love:
    I also love to read smut mangas, one-shots.
    drawling drawling drawling drawling
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Empty Re: Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~

Post by Hauru Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:53 pm

I like both shoujo and shounen manga but like to watch shounen anime more than shoujo.
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~

Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Empty Re: Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Hauru wrote:I like both shoujo and shounen manga but like to watch shounen anime more than shoujo.

yea, Shounen anime are so exciting to watch.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:42 pm

I preffer to read shoujo manga. About shounen I preffer to watch anime, but sometimes when I am too curious I read shounen manga too, like Bleach, Naruto, Code breaker.
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:14 pm

I like both Shojo and Shounen Manga/Anime, Death Note is the best Shounen! I have watched an anime with like a few yuri moments but I don't mind as that's not the actually genre it fits into, it's called To aru kagaku no railgun, I really recommend watching it!
    bouncing
    Alwin
    Human

Post by Alwin Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:05 am

i just like some shounen manga like one piece ,and i like gintama http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:05 pm

I like something with romance...preferably a triangle romance. Sort of like Vampire Knight ;D

Alwin
    Human

Post by Alwin Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:18 am

yeah ,i like excited fighting first like bleach
    dark_lolita
    dark_lolita
    Human

Post by dark_lolita Wed May 15, 2013 12:21 am

shoujo, shounen, though I prefer seinen and josei so it's series that aren't actually for little kids. Razz
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue May 21, 2013 12:50 am

Shoujo,Josei,Shounen,ah and I LOVE YAOI(GUYXGUY RELASHIONSHIP) In japan it's known as BL OR BOYS LOVE,I'M A YAOI GURU AT MANY SITES!

and i think i'm a Vampire Knight Guru here too!^^
    I love Vampire Knight with all my soul
    at 2013 was my 5th birthday of the first time i bought the first volume of Matsuri Hino-i was so addicted to it that i am keeping bying it! The sad thing,the manga stopped coming to Brazil so i only have the manga in hands the volume 01 to 12
    So sad because of that! Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ 3307848339
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWhich type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 21, 2013 5:12 am

well i like plain nice romantic comedies like daa daa daa and romances like vampire knight.
    hentai and shounenen are not my forte.......(if thats the word,my eng is not so good)
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Tue May 21, 2013 4:49 pm

lililovelilica wrote:Shoujo,Josei,Shounen,ah and I LOVE YAOI(GUYXGUY RELASHIONSHIP) In japan it's known as BL OR BOYS LOVE,I'M A YAOI GURU AT MANY SITES!

and i think i'm a Vampire Knight Guru here too!^^
    I love Vampire Knight with all my soul
    at 2013 was my 5th birthday of the first time i bought the first volume of Matsuri Hino-i was so addicted to it that i am keeping bying it! The sad thing,the manga stopped coming to Brazil so i only have the manga in hands the volume 01 to 12
    So sad because of that! Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ 3307848339
    You're still lucky. There are no mangas where I come from and I can't even buy them online (No shipping to my country). Which type of mangas/anime do you prefer?!~ 2747345646
    Human

Post by Katt Mon May 27, 2013 3:57 am

I'm a sucker for shounen anime (Bleach, Naruto, Sengoku Basara), for manga I always look at 'whatever is popular' at first and if it has an interesting storyline/universe then I'll most likely stick with it. I look at a lot of shounen, some shoujo (I've been lightly looking at the reverse harem lately) and seinen. I also have a weakness for shounen-ai (like Betrayal Knows my name aka UraBoku). I have a pretty open mind and don't necessarily gravitate towards one kind. I mean one day I'll be reading Gantz, the other Kamisama Hajimemashita or watching Samurai Champloo. So it's pretty diverse.
    That being said I usually don't go for yuri and if it's a romance I prefer to have some supernatural/adventure element to it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 pm