Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Yuuki and Zero's romance

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Yuuki and Zero's romance

Post by Akaruisama on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm YuMe fan but I also like scenes between Yuuki and Zero. Their relationship always was very interesting so I want to see development in this. These two know each other well and there is many problems and secrets hidden behind. Yuuki has a feelings for Zero as a lover but she also love him like older brother. I think there is a necessity to explain much between them. They will never be happy if they don't do it soon.

It is weird but I hope there will be more Zeki scenes in the next chapters. Do you think it is possible now?

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

Post by aya-chan on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:57 pm

lucykaede wrote:i hate yuuki and zero,i don't wanna see a zeki ending.to be frank i am happy that kaname left yuuki,now go yuuki,go to zero if you so love him,no one cares for you. (sry i am mad after reading that idiotic chapter where she said she loves zero too)

sSc_jawdrop3 horrible, terrible sSc_jawdrop3 when does this happened scratch

Oh yeah i remember - never happened Razz

Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Kikotsukino on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:58 am

lucykaede wrote:i hate yuuki and zero,i don't wanna see a zeki ending.to be frank i am happy that kaname left yuuki,now go yuuki,go to zero if you so love him,no one cares for you. (sry i am mad after reading that idiotic chapter where she said she loves zero too)

Well, as much as I am a Yume fan - and how much i hate Zeki and a Zeki endgame, i wont deny that there is "one-side" to Yuuki that i dislike (however, this is in the PAST - when she was "confused")... But as of right NOW - i am pleased with the "Current Yuuki". She is showing me her strong love/feelings for Kaname is "Firm" so i dont see that there is anything to "hate about her"...

Personally, i dont see what's there to dislike about chapter 82.. I sure liked it - Kaname sure kick ass and show "Who's stronger" in this chapter, and Yuuki just show me that "she wants Kaname back" (which further reconfirm her "Strong love" for Kaname) and it shows me her love/feelings for Kaname is "Strong" and she is not giving up on him... I like her like this as she is "Firm" and NOT giving any second thoughts to Zero (i.e not creating any misconceptions).

Well, I hate Zero x Yuuki too lol! and to be honest, as a Yume fan - I would never consider Kaname will say such a phrase to Yuuki - since i know this will most definitely hurt Yuuki and him to... "hurting Yuuki is the LAST thing he wanted to do", but he have no-choice but to do so on his end i.e "to protect her" (that's just how i see it)...

IF i would to make up a quote, i would think (in a Yume pov) that Yuuki will tell Kaname that:
    "the only one I love/and wish to spend eternity is you, "Kaname"... Dont you see that by "throwing your life away" in the lost-cause will NOT make me happy, but in fact it will be the "opossite"... let us go through this TOGETHER"... <--- well, im sure Hino can make something along the line - to present a MORE touching theme than me...

Last edited by Kikotsukino on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total

ChibiShishou
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by ChibiShishou on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:57 am

I feel that Yuuki is currently still confused as to what she feels towards both of them. She keeps switching, it seems, from knowing how she feels towards them and then quickly restating the ideas of how she feels. So Id like to say that both a Yume and Zeki ending are possible. I think there is some romance between Yuuki and Zero but Yuuki is also in love with Kaname and after learning her true identity believes her only choice is to stay with Kaname as she feels responsible. At first she is elated to join Kaname but guilty about leaving Zero, yet she still craves Zero's blood and Kanames doesn't fully sate it. To me, since only vampires lovers can sate their blood lust this shows that Yuuki is in love with them both. At least that is how Ive interpreted things so far ^^;;
    I also have to say I am neither a yume or zeki person. Although if I have to make a guess I would definitely say more ZEKI moments are in our future. Especially with this next chapter, as far as Im concerned we will definitely see something from Kaname or Zero we aren't expecting

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:39 am

ChibiShishou wrote:I feel that Yuuki is currently still confused as to what she feels towards both of them. She keeps switching, it seems, from knowing how she feels towards them and then quickly restating the ideas of how she feels. So Id like to say that both a Yume and Zeki ending are possible. I think there is some romance between Yuuki and Zero but Yuuki is also in love with Kaname and after learning her true identity believes her only choice is to stay with Kaname as she feels responsible. At first she is elated to join Kaname but guilty about leaving Zero, yet she still craves Zero's blood and Kanames doesn't fully sate it. To me, since only vampires lovers can sate their blood lust this shows that Yuuki is in love with them both. At least that is how Ive interpreted things so far ^^;;
    I also have to say I am neither a yume or zeki person. Although if I have to make a guess I would definitely say more ZEKI moments are in our future. Especially with this next chapter, as far as Im concerned we will definitely see something from Kaname or Zero we aren't expecting

yuuki is not confused,she is seeking answers about everything happening.

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Regarding the hating comments that i have seen lurking around, i would highly appreciate it if they were missing from and for both fandoms in the future time as we must be careful not to flames the discussions. That appeals for all, we can state our opinions in a more neutral tone that shall not provoke flames, thank you, just a reminder. Very Happy

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 pm

juliet wrote:

Regarding the hating comments that i have seen lurking around, i would highly appreciate it if they were missing from and for both fandoms in the future time as we must be careful not to flames the discussions. That appeals for all, we can state our opinions in a more neutral tone that shall not provoke flames, thank you, just a reminder. Very Happy

ah...okay.. Shocked

ChibiShishou
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by ChibiShishou on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:20 pm

*Shrug* Its just how Im reading Yuuki, her actions and her thoughts, heck even how shes drawn at certain times.

Could you expand on the looking for information? Im curious as to what you mean by it?

I will think she is confused on her feelings towards Kaname and Zero. She keeps switching between feeling things for both of them and at this current point I don't have time to give examples (Im sorry essays and stuff >//<) to contribute why I feel this way. If someone could give me unbiased (aka: not YUME or ZEKI) evidence that she loves either Zero or Kaname more I may reconsider my yuuki is confused as all get out theory.

However I agree with the above. If this is to be a debate shouldn't we have two opposing sides coming together with a fair and truthful conversation not tainted by hate or anger towards one character or another? I tried to read through the thread to see what views had already been given and I just was so sad at all the bashing and flaming. Cant we all just love each other and our differing opinions. Maybe Im out of line, if so I apologize but this is all off topic the debate is supposed to be about Yuuki and Zeros romantic relationship. We really need to get that back on a roll so whos up for some fun debating ^0^;;

Last edited by ChibiShishou on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

Post by kialovejapan on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm so afraid to have read such a hating comments to yuuki and zero....:/ This is a peacuful debate... come on...!! Let's get angry for the idiots that aren't able to ride the car XD ahahah... However I have a to say a little thing at the yume's fan...it was yuuki, little after she returned to cross accademy, that drank zero's blood.... Eheh ^^ I know she wanted kaname's blood and she missed him... But this is a real fact!!Yuuki has still feelings for zero...!!!! Yuuki has to make up her mind and take a decision!! So we can stop to fight like crazy fun XD .... I'm a zeky supporter, and the scenes between zero and yuuki are so touching to me but I like also the scenes between yuuki and kaname... Don't be mad^^ let's have fun in this forum!!! We're reasonable persons...!! Smile peace&love

ChibiShishou
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by ChibiShishou on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:18 pm

kialovejapan wrote:I'm so afraid to have read such a hating comments to yuuki and zero....:/ This is a peacuful debate... come on...!! Let's get angry for the idiots that aren't able to ride the car XD ahahah... However I have a to say a little thing at the yume's fan...it was yuuki, little after she returned to cross accademy, that drank zero's blood.... Eheh ^^ I know she wanted kaname's blood and she missed him... But this is a real fact!!Yuuki has still feelings for zero...!!!! Yuuki has to make up her mind and take a decision!! So we can stop to fight like crazy fun XD .... I'm a zeky supporter, and the scenes between zero and yuuki are so touching to me but I like also the scenes between yuuki and kaname... Don't be mad^^ let's have fun in this forum!!! We're reasonable persons...!! Smile peace&love

YAY I heart you!!! I give you a huggie! <3

The scenes with Yuuki and Zero are extremely touching and I have to say I do enjoy them. But scenes between Yuuki and Kaname are also touching, almost in a different way though. It feels like there is something underneath ^^.

Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D
    Warning Zone

Post by Youweremysafeplace* on Tue May 01, 2012 1:01 am

haha well to get back on the topic, i must say i do enjoy what has been happening between Zero and yuki since chapter 77. There team ups, and I really loved it when Maria told yuki that she cannot help Zero with his hunger . And yuki says she wont go to him, then maria asks why, and she says its respecting him. I thought that was amazing Smile
    And when Kaname shows up were zero and yuki were. Then Zero was getting the bloody rose powers started but yuki touched his face and he calmed down ... then he hugged her!! ugh I loved that!
    But i things sre looking bright for zeki.

SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by SassyKnight on Tue May 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Aaaaaaaaaand back on topic....

ZeKi's relationship isn't exactly romantic AT THE MOMENT, but, IT IS DEVELOPING. Yuki's feelings are all over the place right now. She loves Kaname but, her feelings for Zero are alot stronger IMO. Think about this. She lived with Zero for FOUR WHOLE YEARS in a house, closer to each other than ever, when she only saw Kaname once or a few times a year... And even when she lived with him when she was little, Kaname went out even then...So really, if you think about it, she has spent more time with Zero...Knowing him, understanding him...But what she doesn't realize right now is that she IS IN LOVE WITH HIM. She's currently trying to figure out Kaname, as she always had been when she was human. She never understood Kaname at all...She only thought of him as her "savior".[/font">

Yuki and Zero faced challenges together, went through daily life as a team. Becoming Guardians, protecting the school, dealing with Shizuka, and finishing off Rido was all THEM AS A TEAM. But what has she achieved with Kaname? She was always admiring him at a distance, thinking he was "out of her reach" and "not suitable for her". And even after going with him to the Mansion and taking in his past memories, she still didn't know hardly anything about him. Yuki even had said "I feel like I haven't progressed at all since that time..There is so much about this man that I don't know...He remains a mystery to me..."

Yuki still doens't know all of his sins. He even said to her that he didn't want lies to come between them. And I don't think Yuki would forgive him for it. Think about it...Remember when she went against Kaname because he suspected Zero of attacking a student in the Day Class? Yuki was mad at Kaname, right? She would be extremely mad and guily knowing Kaname did all of that to Zero for her sake. And her going back to him and living with him now would make her only feel guilty for living with a man who destroyed Zero's life.

He wanted to be with her and stay by her side forever, but he decided to leave her to accomplish the goals of a dead woman...Which IMO Yuki is highly jealous of. Yuki would feel like she was "used" or "taking advantage" of if you know what I mean.

Please don't bash me for this YuMe's...I am only stating my opinion. Very Happy Thanks!

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Tue May 01, 2012 2:13 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Aaaaaaaaaand back on topic....

ZeKi's relationship isn't exactly romantic AT THE MOMENT, but, IT IS DEVELOPING. Yuki's feelings are all over the place right now. She loves Kaname but, her feelings for Zero are alot stronger IMO. Think about this. She lived with Zero for FOUR WHOLE YEARS in a house, closer to each other than ever, when she only saw Kaname once or a few times a year... And even when she lived with him when she was little, Kaname went out even then...So really, if you think about it, she has spent more time with Zero...Knowing him, understanding him...But what she doesn't realize right now is that she IS IN LOVE WITH HIM. She's currently trying to figure out Kaname, as she always had been when she was human. She never understood Kaname at all...She only thought of him as her "savior".[/font">

Yuki and Zero faced challenges together, went through daily life as a team. Becoming Guardians, protecting the school, dealing with Shizuka, and finishing off Rido was all THEM AS A TEAM. But what has she achieved with Kaname? She was always admiring him at a distance, thinking he was "out of her reach" and "not suitable for her". And even after going with him to the Mansion and taking in his past memories, she still didn't know hardly anything about him. Yuki even had said "I feel like I haven't progressed at all since that time..There is so much about this man that I don't know...He remains a mystery to me..."

Yuki still doens't know all of his sins. He even said to her that he didn't want lies to come between them. And I don't think Yuki would forgive him for it. Think about it...Remember when she went against Kaname because he suspected Zero of attacking a student in the Day Class? Yuki was mad at Kaname, right? She would be extremely mad and guily knowing Kaname did all of that to Zero for her sake. And her going back to him and living with him now would make her only feel guilty for living with a man who destroyed Zero's life.

He wanted to be with her and stay by her side forever, but he decided to leave her to accomplish the goals of a dead woman...Which IMO Yuki is highly jealous of. Yuki would feel like she was "used" or "taking advantage" of if you know what I mean.

Please don't bash me for this YuMe's...I am only stating my opinion. Very Happy Thanks!

Sassy do not spam the posts with links and out of topic matters, enough said, I am talking about the part of your posts that i erased; for that there is the equivalent thread with the links, please respect that, next time i shall erase all the post. Thank you.

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

Post by kialovejapan on Tue May 01, 2012 10:19 pm

ChibiShishou wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:I'm so afraid to have read such a hating comments to yuuki and zero....:/ This is a peacuful debate... come on...!! Let's get angry for the idiots that aren't able to ride the car XD ahahah... However I have a to say a little thing at the yume's fan...it was yuuki, little after she returned to cross accademy, that drank zero's blood.... Eheh ^^ I know she wanted kaname's blood and she missed him... But this is a real fact!!Yuuki has still feelings for zero...!!!! Yuuki has to make up her mind and take a decision!! So we can stop to fight like crazy fun XD .... I'm a zeky supporter, and the scenes between zero and yuuki are so touching to me but I like also the scenes between yuuki and kaname... Don't be mad^^ let's have fun in this forum!!! We're reasonable persons...!! Smile peace&love

YAY I heart you!!! I give you a huggie! <3

The scenes with Yuuki and Zero are extremely touching and I have to say I do enjoy them. But scenes between Yuuki and Kaname are also touching, almost in a different way though. It feels like there is something underneath ^^.
    Oh thank you! I'll give you un huggies too!!! sLo_BigBearHug Yeah you're right! They're so adorable and lovely!!! One day I wish I could view their kids my eyes... Go Zeky!!!
    And I would like to say one thing to you...I love your avatar, I mean...I love Zero, and Cocacola too!! (all the types, normal, zero, coffee, no cofee, lemon, gas no gas...everything XD)Great Choiche sFun_cheerleader2

KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Wed May 02, 2012 12:29 am

SassyKnight wrote:Yuki and Zero faced challenges together, went through daily life as a team. Becoming Guardians, protecting the school, dealing with Shizuka, and finishing off Rido was all THEM AS A TEAM.

I'm not here to bash you, Sassy... but I don't see Zero and Yuuki as a team. However, they do faced challenges as FAMILY. Furthermore, they lack cooperation as a team.

So much for cooperating as a team, eh? Carry on...

Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Evil in love on Wed May 02, 2012 7:03 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki and Zero faced challenges together, went through daily life as a team. Becoming Guardians, protecting the school, dealing with Shizuka, and finishing off Rido was all THEM AS A TEAM.

I'm not here to bash you, Sassy... but I don't see Zero and Yuuki as a team. However, they do faced challenges as FAMILY. Furthermore, they lack cooperation as a team.

So much for cooperating as a team, eh? Carry on...

Oh Prince you nailed it... rofl rofl rofl I like your last line. Eh!! team work?.. It's good that you brought something bright for them...it is not blind... cheers

Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Sassy, I do get where you're coming from. Maybe the part with rido wasn't the best example. But they aways have been a team, tackling problems together. The whole vk history points it out. I think the most recent chapters are a very nice ecample of them teaming up.

XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say
    Warning Zone

Post by XxContradictionsxX on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:07 am

it looks like their will be more ZeKi scenes considering on how Yuuki decided to join his side..But not in the intense way. Maybe like the Guardians more than anything. But am so up for that. Razz

PurusBloodLamia
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by PurusBloodLamia on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 am

XxContradictionsxX wrote:it looks like their will be more ZeKi scenes considering on how Yuuki decided to join his side..But not in the intense way. Maybe like the Guardians more than anything. But am so up for that. Razz

Haha Very Happy way to stay at least a little bit neutral. I completely agree. I feel they do work as a team yet they do get in alot of arguments. I do beleive though that Zeki is getting stronger as of now but to predict Hino's actions are like predicting when the world will end. Of course I would love to see Zeki become even stronger but thats my opinion and that leads to another topic. Smile Anythink can really happen so its kinda hard to say so we will see!!

YukixKaname
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by YukixKaname on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:39 am

I see zeki more as a friendship than a relationship but maybe I am only saying that because I am a hard corse yume!

XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say
    Warning Zone

Post by XxContradictionsxX on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:03 am

Am a ZeKi and would love to see more of the nearly impossible love scenes between the 2 of them. But i am also happy with them as friends. ^^

_Dr.Mika_
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by _Dr.Mika_ on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 pm

nice topic!!!! now i am going to state my opinion so if you want to comment feel free to do it!!!
    first of all i have to say that i am a firm zeki supporter... so i believe that they should end together!!! but let's be honest! vampire knight won't have a good ending!!! despite that fact i still hope that there would be some scenes with zero and yuuki...i am positive that zero truly loves yuuki from the bottom of his heart but yuuki...this is so unfair!!!! argue stupid yuuki just choose one !!!!!!! it is not right to fool around with people's feelings! and since both of them love you so much ...just do it !!! i honestly can't stand seeing zero suffering anymore so just pick one ...great now i am so sad!!! poor zero...

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 pm

_Dr.Mika_ wrote:nice topic!!!! now i am going to state my opinion so if you want to comment feel free to do it!!!
    first of all i have to say that i am a firm zeki supporter... so i believe that they should end together!!! but let's be honest! vampire knight won't have a good ending!!! despite that fact i still hope that there would be some scenes with zero and yuuki...i am positive that zero truly loves yuuki from the bottom of his heart but yuuki...this is so unfair!!!! argue stupid yuuki just choose one !!!!!!! it is not right to fool around with people's feelings! and since both of them love you so much ...just do it !!! i honestly can't stand seeing zero suffering anymore so just pick one ...great now i am so sad!!! poor zero...

i think too that Yuuki has to decide to let the other one start a live free from her (maybe this person can find someone else then who is much more important for him than Yuuki)

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:55 pm

_Dr.Mika_ wrote:nice topic!!!! now i am going to state my opinion so if you want to comment feel free to do it!!!

ah she said she is not confused anymore like ruka and then she cut her hair so that means she chose zero,right??there is no hope for yume to get back together,well i don't see it happening except a distressful ending for kaname.

SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by SassyKnight on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Yuki stated that shes "Thrown the weights away" And there it's showing her hair on the ground. She's cut all of relationship with Kaname off IMO.

Zeki's developed from the time of their first meeting, then parting, and then reuniting...And now they are sharing the same goal and on the same side. But where did YuMe start? Kaname saved her, and she crushed Kaname... There's no development at all until she became a vampire..And Yuki separating with Zero just cemented their relationship even more. She said "A part of my heart is STILL CONNECTED TO ZERO.."

And even when she was being "pampered" and "spoil" with Kaname's blood, was she "sated"? No. However with Zero's blood she GAVE blood to the night class, she was wounded etc, and STILL was not craving any blood at all. So she was fully "Sated" basically.

ZeKi, IMO, is going well and smoothly. And am 99.9 percent sure that they are going to be endgame. But that's just my opinion. Cheerio!

Zekiforever999
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Zekiforever999 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:24 pm

If she simply forgives Kaname than it would be impossible to have any relationship with Zero. I’m not letting this go, she wants a relationship with Zero, either friendly or more so, but if she forgive Kaname than she has no entitlements to anything with Zero. Not friends. Not lovers. Not enemies. ANd not only would this degrade Zero’s character it would destroy it along with Kaname’s character : Forgiven= no flaws or problems= static. They would both be pointless! Try ending VK with pointless characters!

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:24 am

Zekiforever999 wrote:If she simply forgives Kaname than it would be impossible to have any relationship with Zero. I’m not letting this go, she wants a relationship with Zero, either friendly or more so, but if she forgive Kaname than she has no entitlements to anything with Zero. Not friends. Not lovers. Not enemies. ANd not only would this degrade Zero’s character it would destroy it along with Kaname’s character : Forgiven= no flaws or problems= static. They would both be pointless! Try ending VK with pointless characters!

it is not about yuuki's forgiveness,yuuki already decided to stop him that means she does not agree on what he is doing but the thing is that kaname wants him to show so bad to the extent of yuuki killing him but really is he the villain???no....because by far sara is the one who has done terrible things,yuuki first has to know about sara,kaname is a far case.its sara who should yuuki deal with first.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:30 am