Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Yuuki and Zero's romance

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Yuuki and Zero's romance

Post by Akaruisama on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm YuMe fan but I also like scenes between Yuuki and Zero. Their relationship always was very interesting so I want to see development in this. These two know each other well and there is many problems and secrets hidden behind. Yuuki has a feelings for Zero as a lover but she also love him like older brother. I think there is a necessity to explain much between them. They will never be happy if they don't do it soon.

It is weird but I hope there will be more Zeki scenes in the next chapters. Do you think it is possible now?

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:24 am

Zekiforever999 wrote:If she simply forgives Kaname than it would be impossible to have any relationship with Zero. I’m not letting this go, she wants a relationship with Zero, either friendly or more so, but if she forgive Kaname than she has no entitlements to anything with Zero. Not friends. Not lovers. Not enemies. ANd not only would this degrade Zero’s character it would destroy it along with Kaname’s character : Forgiven= no flaws or problems= static. They would both be pointless! Try ending VK with pointless characters!

it is not about yuuki's forgiveness,yuuki already decided to stop him that means she does not agree on what he is doing but the thing is that kaname wants him to show so bad to the extent of yuuki killing him but really is he the villain???no....because by far sara is the one who has done terrible things,yuuki first has to know about sara,kaname is a far case.its sara who should yuuki deal with first.

Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 am

SassyKnight wrote:

Zeki's developed from the time of their first meeting, then parting, and then reuniting...And now they are sharing the same goal and on the same side. But where did YuMe start? Kaname saved her, and she crushed Kaname... There's no development at all until she became a vampire..And Yuki separating with Zero just cemented their relationship even more. She said "A part of my heart is STILL CONNECTED TO ZERO.."

Deja vu.... I can't find it but a part of that sounds EXACTLY like a post I made on Zekirum awhile back! You stealin my posts Sassa? Sad

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:18 pm

I hope she would be able to remove her feelings for Zero and give all her heart to Kaname.

i am seeing exactly opposite happening.

EmeraldSky
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by EmeraldSky on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:55 am

juliet wrote:Hm, interesting subject...
    but first you we have to know if Yuuki has romantic feelings for Zero, and if so how can be sure of that? I am under the impression that even Yuuki does not know or realize what her feelings for Zero exactly are..hm?

Have you read the manga?
    If so, you know she does. She tries to walk the path with Kaname. She wants to embrace it. But even her new Vampire body won't let her. She yearns and hungers and craves Zero.

Read the manga online if you haven't.....if you are talking about the anime, season 2 abruptly ended with no resolution, a bit surprising, and a couple important differences from manga.

SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!
    Warning Zone

Post by SilverAngel on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:23 am

Yuki and Zero's romance...well right now there doesn't seem to be much of any, besides little glances between them here and there. Yes Yuki does love Kaname, but she also loves Zero, she even admitted that she desired his blood which means she still has lingering romantic feelings for him. Yet then when she drank Zero's blood she said that it was only because she needed blood so she could concentrate on the academy instead of her hunger...which leaves me slightly confused confused Although now the story's at the ultimate climax with Yuki and Zero against Kaname. If Yuki does go up against Kaname then I see the opportunity for her and Zero to go farther in their relationship. However if she hesitates again...then I don't really see how much more things can progress between them. Really we won't know for sure until chapter 84 comes out, that seems to be the pivotal point for everything right now

EmeraldSky
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by EmeraldSky on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:52 am

SilverAngel wrote:Yuki and Zero's romance...well right now there doesn't seem to be much of any, besides little glances between them here and there. Yes Yuki does love Kaname, but she also loves Zero, she even admitted that she desired his blood which means she still has lingering romantic feelings for him. Yet then when she drank Zero's blood she said that it was only because she needed blood so she could concentrate on the academy instead of her hunger...which leaves me slightly confused confused Although now the story's at the ultimate climax with Yuki and Zero against Kaname. If Yuki does go up against Kaname then I see the opportunity for her and Zero to go farther in their relationship. However if she hesitates again...then I don't really see how much more things can progress between them. Really we won't know for sure until chapter 84 comes out, that seems to be the pivotal point for everything right now

Ok, I understand your conflict and confusion.
    Here is my analysis.....I would like to consider myself pretty good at understanding how Japanese stories and themes work.
    Does Yuuki love Kaname? She has not admitted this in any recent manga: not outloud and not internally (as she does with Zero). The Japanese LOVE to delay gratification....and love to throw a bunch of monkey wrenches into a romance. Why? Simply bc we get a better payoff in the end if the couple is presented with insurmountable events that they overcome together, causing their bond to strengthen.....

As for Yuuki drinking his blood, WE KNOW she has been craving it. But she didn't initially want to take his blood (and not bc of Kaname...there were NO thoughts of him in her dilemma) bc she knows how he feels about vampires....and how his life is always controlled by them in soem way.....she wanted to show him (in her subtle way) that she is no ordinary bloodsucker, and she can resist the urge to drink.

As for Zero, I truly believe he wanted to return the favour to her since she saved him from becoming Level E....and you have to admit, sucking blood is VERY intimate! Very personal. If you look BACK at that scene, Zero had to give her a reason to drink his blood (to make her resolve her internal conflict of taking advantage of him for his blood), that is, they are on a mission working together and he needs to have her strong and alert (I am paraphrasing here). Another subtle note, Zero offered his wrist to her, but she drank from his neck--a more sexual position, more intimacy. He did NOT resist.

If you look at that scene, do not get confused at what is being said.....in shoujo type stories, most of the action lies in what is NOT being said (actions louder than words sometimes)....so all those little glances.....they are building up to something. They are not there for NO reason. These are subtle threads the author is weaving. If you compare it to the Kaname storyline, there isn't much of that....in fact, when he is out of sight, he is also out of mind in terms of romance (especially now....Yuuuki is not suffering any internal conflict with her love for him).

One more thing I thought of....when Ruka created that illusion of Zero killing her, she KNEW if was not him. She knew....there was NO hesitation. She KNOWS Zero's heart.....if there is one thing she is confused about, it is Kaname's heart....how could someone so beautiful, sweet, romantic, protective, adoring of her be so secretive and manipulative towards her???

I think the author has the players lined up in place for something major.
    Any idea how long this series is supposed to continue?
    It really does need a nice ending, some resolution. I love it so much, but it needs a nice solid conclusion.

Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:58 am

Topic: It is weird but I hope there will be more Zeki scenes in the next chapters. Do you think it is possible now?

Answering honestly IMO...

Of course! It is more then possible, it WILL happen! wub It's more possible than seeing more Yume scenes at this point I would say.... especially since Yuuki asked to stay by Zero's side. ;) I love love love Zeki~! <3 drawling

SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by SilverAngel on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:51 am

EmeraldSky wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:Yuki and Zero's romance...well right now there doesn't seem to be much of any, besides little glances between them here and there. Yes Yuki does love Kaname, but she also loves Zero, she even admitted that she desired his blood which means she still has lingering romantic feelings for him. Yet then when she drank Zero's blood she said that it was only because she needed blood so she could concentrate on the academy instead of her hunger...which leaves me slightly confused confused Although now the story's at the ultimate climax with Yuki and Zero against Kaname. If Yuki does go up against Kaname then I see the opportunity for her and Zero to go farther in their relationship. However if she hesitates again...then I don't really see how much more things can progress between them. Really we won't know for sure until chapter 84 comes out, that seems to be the pivotal point for everything right now

Here is my analysis.....I would like to consider myself pretty good at understanding how Japanese stories and themes work.
    Does Yuuki love Kaname? She has not admitted this in any recent manga: not outloud and not internally (as she does with Zero). The Japanese LOVE to delay gratification....and love to throw a bunch of monkey wrenches into a romance. Why? Simply bc we get a better payoff in the end if the couple is presented with insurmountable events that they overcome together, causing their bond to strengthen.....

As for Yuuki drinking his blood, WE KNOW she has been craving it. But she didn't initially want to take his blood (and not bc of Kaname...there were NO thoughts of him in her dilemma) bc she knows how he feels about vampires....and how his life is always controlled by them in soem way.....she wanted to show him (in her subtle way) that she is no ordinary bloodsucker, and she can resist the urge to drink.

As for Zero, I truly believe he wanted to return the favour to her since she saved him from becoming Level E....and you have to admit, sucking blood is VERY intimate! Very personal. If you look BACK at that scene, Zero had to give her a reason to drink his blood (to make her resolve her internal conflict of taking advantage of him for his blood), that is, they are on a mission working together and he needs to have her strong and alert (I am paraphrasing here). Another subtle note, Zero offered his wrist to her, but she drank from his neck--a more sexual position, more intimacy. He did NOT resist.

If you look at that scene, do not get confused at what is being said.....in shoujo type stories, most of the action lies in what is NOT being said (actions louder than words sometimes)....so all those little glances.....they are building up to something. They are not there for NO reason. These are subtle threads the author is weaving. If you compare it to the Kaname storyline, there isn't much of that....in fact, when he is out of sight, he is also out of mind in terms of romance (especially now....Yuuuki is not suffering any internal conflict with her love for him).

One more thing I thought of....when Ruka created that illusion of Zero killing her, she KNEW if was not him. She knew....there was NO hesitation. She KNOWS Zero's heart.....if there is one thing she is confused about, it is Kaname's heart....how could someone so beautiful, sweet, romantic, protective, adoring of her be so secretive and manipulative towards her???

It really does need a nice ending, some resolution. I love it so much, but it needs a nice solid conclusion.

I agree with you, after everything these characters have been through I would love to see a happy ending... although it seems unlikely. Crying or Very sad It was interesting reading your observations on how the manga works, very helpful and even better it got me thinking more of what will happen next. Our comments seem to be going back and forth a lot rofl I guess I'm really interested to see the end result of all this, and why Kaname decided now to go all death-dealer on the purebloods (very bad timing in my opinion Evil or Very Mad ) Yuki definitely knows Zero better than Kaname, she grew up with him, let him drink her blood, does everything she can to prevent him from falling to Level-E, and even stands alongside him against Rido. and maybe even Kaname? Shocked Plus they both admitted they have feelings for each other. ARGH I just want them to both grow up (mainly Yuki haha) and both just admit they still care for each other. Oh dear god I think I'm becoming a Zeki fan... rofl

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:14 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:

I agree with you, after everything these characters have been through I would love to see a happy ending... although it seems unlikely. Crying or Very sad It was interesting reading your observations on how the manga works, very helpful and even better it got me thinking more of what will happen next. Our comments seem to be going back and forth a lot rofl I guess I'm really interested to see the end result of all this, and why Kaname decided now to go all death-dealer on the purebloods (very bad timing in my opinion Evil or Very Mad ) Yuki definitely knows Zero better than Kaname, she grew up with him, let him drink her blood, does everything she can to prevent him from falling to Level-E, and even stands alongside him against Rido. and maybe even Kaname? Shocked Plus they both admitted they have feelings for each other. ARGH I just want them to both grow up (mainly Yuki haha) and both just admit they still care for each other. Oh dear god I think I'm becoming a Zeki fan... rofl

the conflict is killing purebloods and not romance.yume were together,confusion was resolved,yuuki wanted a step ahead with kaname,zero was all in his darkness,the situation right now is created by kaname,everyone's actions is fueled by him.kaname knew that yuuki is gonna be an obstacle and that happened,if he wants zeki it will happen,if he does not want zeki then he won't let that happen.kaname is the one who controls everyone,so we should wait for kaname's sin and plans to be revealed by hino.don't say that zeki is the endgame though it seems like it is gonna be like that but still.
    all i wanted is character's development but hino never developed them.zero is still one who is controlled by his emotions,he only cares for his revenge and not for humanity,yuuki,well the dumbest character i ever saw.you know what,yuuki never deserved a gem like kaname. Razz
    even if its a zeki endgame like many zero fans wishes for,kaname is still gonna be the main hero of the saga,zekis are so arrogant that the intentionally praise zero for the virtues he does not possess.

SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by SilverAngel on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:20 am

lucykaede wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:

the conflict is killing purebloods and not romance.yume were together,confusion was resolved,yuuki wanted a step ahead with kaname,zero was all in his darkness,the situation right now is created by kaname,everyone's actions is fueled by him.kaname knew that yuuki is gonna be an obstacle and that happened,if he wants zeki it will happen,if he does not want zeki then he won't let that happen.kaname is the one who controls everyone,so we should wait for kaname's sin and plans to be revealed by hino.don't say that zeki is the endgame though it seems like it is gonna be like that but still.
    all i wanted is character's development but hino never developed them.zero is still one who is controlled by his emotions,he only cares for his revenge and not for humanity,yuuki,well the dumbest character i ever saw.you know what,yuuki never deserved a gem like kaname. Razz
    even if its a zeki endgame like many zero fans wishes for,kaname is still gonna be the main hero of the saga,zekis are so arrogant that the intentionally praise zero for the virtues he does not possess.

um...well the topic was on Yuki and Zero's romance so that's why we were discussing it. And what's with you bashing Zeki?! Whenever I see a post of yours you seem to be bashing that couple or others who support Zeki. confused we all have our own opinions so we need to respect that. Yeah debates go back and forth but this is a place for polite discussion Smile

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

um...well the topic was on Yuki and Zero's romance so that's why we were discussing it. And what's with you bashing Zeki?! Whenever I see a post of yours you seem to be bashing that couple or others who support Zeki. confused we all have our own opinions so we need to respect that. Yeah debates go back and forth but this is a place for polite discussion Smile
    WHICH point made you think i am bashing zeki??? scratch
    and it is related to yuuki and zero's romance,don't you understand what i am saying?? scratch
    i am saying yuuki and zero romance can only happen if zero accepts her totally as a pureblood and she fully gives up on kaname,she has taken that step by cutting her hair,now lets see if she again drinks his blood in front of kaname.i am being really humble otherwise you zekis are too arrogant and stupid towards kaname,specially on other sites and youtube,can't understand why you guys unnecessarily bash kaname??? scratch

SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by SilverAngel on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:35 am

lucykaede wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

and it is related to yuuki and zero's romance,don't you understand what i am saying?? scratch
    i am saying yuuki and zero romance can only happen if zero accepts her totally as a pureblood and she fully gives up on kaname,she has taken that step by cutting her hair,now lets see if she again drinks his blood in front of kaname.i am being really humble otherwise you zekis are too arrogant and stupid towards kaname,specially on other sites and youtube,can't understand why you guys unnecessarily bash kaname??? scratch

first of all I'm not a zeki. I like them both. Secondly when you said "zekis are so arrogant that the intentionally praise zero for the virtues he does not possess" and "otherwise you zekis are too arrogant and stupid towards kaname" was somewhat being insulting. You don't need to call Zeki fans arrogant and stupid. You can make your point across without being disrespectful. And we're not oblivious to Kaname, some members just don't support what he's doing. Third: this isn't youtube so what you said about people unnecessarily bashing Kaname doesn't really apply here

EmeraldSky
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by EmeraldSky on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:09 pm

SilverAngel wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

first of all I'm not a zeki. I like them both. Secondly when you said "zekis are so arrogant that the intentionally praise zero for the virtues he does not possess" and "otherwise you zekis are too arrogant and stupid towards kaname" was somewhat being insulting. You don't need to call Zeki fans arrogant and stupid. You can make your point across without being disrespectful. And we're not oblivious to Kaname, some members just don't support what he's doing. Third: this isn't youtube so what you said about people unnecessarily bashing Kaname doesn't really apply here

LuckyKaede: I never once bashed Kaname. EVER!! Nor did Silver Angel.
    I am not sure why you even like this anime if you say Hino has not developed the characters at all.....Yuuki has redeeming qualities. But she is not unlike many female characters in anime (innocent, naive, bubbly, sometimes annoying, crying a lot...). Honestly, if I felt characters were not developing, and I was annoyed by the main character (Yuuki), then I would not even be following the series.

The whole point of discussion this past day has been around the conflict between Yuuki and Zero, and how Zero is coming to terms with it...slowly....And let's not forget, Yuuki was once human, so maybe her vampiric side could be made dormant again? (Not that I want that).

And yes, Kaname is controlling everything right now. This should be a great revelation. Kaname is a great character, and he has been very warm and loving to Yuuki in the past. I believe he loved her. I believe she loves him. I thought the moments they had were well done, and sweet. I think Yuuki needs this experience of being attracted to Kaname (she is young and naive) so she can recognize that her feelings for Zero (which we see in the manga when she pines for him) are real and have more meaning that simple friendship.

And please, when you say things like Zeki fans are arrogant, you just reduce the validity and purpose of this forum. I have not bashed Kaname fans, and I can see why they exist.

Try to be open-minded and don't get defensive.
    I came into this forum to see how the audience is responding to this story.

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 pm

@Lucy please do not bash neither characters nor fandoms. You have been warned many times before due to this...take care of it please. Thanks.

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:04 pm

juliet wrote:@Lucy please do not bash neither characters nor fandoms. You have been warned many times before due to this...take care of it please. Thanks.

first please tell me what i am bashing??can't i say my opinion??i am not bashing zeki,zeki is fueled by kaname,ok whats bashing part you see here?? scratch

Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:22 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    juliet wrote:@Lucy please do not bash neither characters nor fandoms. You have been warned many times before due to this...take care of it please. Thanks.

first please tell me what i am bashing??can't i say my opinion??i am not bashing zeki,zeki is fueled by kaname,ok whats bashing part you see here?? scratch

I think the part you said that was considered bashing was where you very bluntly said that Zeki's are arrogant and stupid. And someone already told you this too from what I can see...>.> Have whatever opinions you like of the story, heck I don't even care if you bash characters, you are entitled to your opinion. But please don't say bad things in accordance to all Zeki's in general based off of your own personal experiences... it's offensive and selfish. If you could refrain from it i'd be very grateful as a fellow VK fan. Thank you. Smile

Dragonsrose15
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Dragonsrose15 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:22 am

I believe there's a strong chance left for Zeki still. It's just a matter of them mending their relationship.

kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by kanamekuranlover on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:57 am

even if zeki end up together zero will die after 200 years then who is yuuki gonna date??maybe aido's grandchildren. rofl

Dragonsrose15
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Dragonsrose15 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:41 pm

The fact that Yuuki is meant to live longer than Zero doesn't really say much for Zeki or Yume. Yuuki could still pick being with Zero, even if it meant that she'd have to lose him before she dies. After all, Shizuka was very happy in love with her ex-human lover.

KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Yuuki haven't selected to be with Zero, dragon. Furthermore, she had already chosen to be with Kaname and had to protect him from Sara's attack from behind.

Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:13 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:even if zeki end up together zero will die after 200 years then who is yuuki gonna date??maybe aido's grandchildren. rofl

So you're saying Yuuki has to date someone at all times? Wow... a girl can survive without a guy. And everyone dies eventually, it is natural. It is stupid to think that someone can only have ONE eternal soulmate... if you stick with someone for as long as possible, then that's great Smile But if someone dies, moving on is healthy. Vampires are no different... they should be able to blend in with human society and date and break up as they please.. just like humans do. I don't see how it should be written in stone that Vampires need an eternal soulmate. o.o

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:14 am

Dragonsrose15 wrote:The fact that Yuuki is meant to live longer than Zero doesn't really say much for Zeki or Yume. Yuuki could still pick being with Zero, even if it meant that she'd have to lose him before she dies. After all, Shizuka was very happy in love with her ex-human lover.

The problem here is : Yuuki is afraid to be alone for eternity .

See the start of chapter 51 for reference .

Zeki can't never happens if Yuuki or Zero have different live spans than the other . As Yuuki could not tolerate being happy for X quantity of years with Zero . Then he dies and she has to expend the rest of eternity alone . So or something happens that makes both live similar life spans ( Ex. both humans ) . Or no Zeki ending .

The other thing the story had made clear is a human and a vampire can't be happy together . This is the quickiest road to tragedy . Ichiru and Shizuka's love was condemmed to tragedy from the start . This was why Shizuka never wanted to confess her feelings to Ichiru . By the way , Shizuka's love for her human lover wasn't the same as Ichiru . Her feelings for him were more of fear of being alone and the need for someone alive near her . Not exactly romantic love .

kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by kanamekuranlover on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:58 am

mariangie wrote:
    Dragonsrose15 wrote:The fact that Yuuki is meant to live longer than Zero doesn't really say much for Zeki or Yume. Yuuki could still pick being with Zero, even if it meant that she'd have to lose him before she dies. After all, Shizuka was very happy in love with her ex-human lover.

The problem here is : Yuuki is afraid to be alone for eternity .

See the start of chapter 51 for reference .

Zeki can't never happens if Yuuki or Zero have different live spans than the other . As Yuuki could not tolerate being happy for X quantity of years with Zero . Then he dies and she has to expend the rest of eternity alone . So or something happens that makes both live similar life spans ( Ex. both humans ) . Or no Zeki ending .

The other thing the story had made clear is a human and a vampire can't be happy together . This is the quickiest road to tragedy . Ichiru and Shizuka's love was condemmed to tragedy from the start . This was why Shizuka never wanted to confess her feelings to Ichiru . By the way , Shizuka's love for her human lover wasn't the same as Ichiru . Her feelings for him were more of fear of being alone and the need for someone alive near her . Not exactly romantic love .

agree,yuuki will kill herself after zero's death because vampires need blood of their lovers.eg is rido who so wanted juuri that he went insane.i don't think that a pureblood princess can live alone unless zero become immortal by eating kaname or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:39 am